Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: R.I.P. Chivalry
    Author: Skiyomi
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: WhiteKnightShipping (Lucas/Hilda)
    Rating: PG
    Note: Dare from Pearlmasterking.

Spoiler:- WhiteKnightShipping:

Title: Never Different
    Author: pokefan#493
    Pairing: Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)
    Rating: G
    Other: Dared by darklord18.

Spoiler:- clickyclick:
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: Sister Love
    Author: Flame Mistress
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing: Max x May
    Notes: Dare from midnightjewelz.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Brock?"*

Brock looked up from the guidebook he'd been poring over for hours, and seeing the petite figure of Max his eyes hidden under his glasses which were reflecting the light from the sunlight, replied "Yeah, what?"

"Um, how do you tell if you're in love with someone?" Max asked nervously, a blush creeping up on his pale cheeks, as he shuffled his feet.*

Brock was, inevitably, rather taken aback - he'd never heard of a nine-year-old asking someone about love. But then, this was Max, after all, the little know-it-all who probably had double the intelligence of Ash.*

"Well," Brock began, smiling slightly as Lucy's soft and smiling face appeared inside his head, "you know when you're in love when... when you want to be with them all the time, and... when you really care for them and can't stop thinking about them, I guess..."

Max's blushed reddened even more. But... those were the exact same feelings he felt around his sister, May. Surely he couldn't be in love with his own sister? He wasn't supposed to love her - it was wrong. And after all, siblings were supposed to bicker, not be in love.*

But then, the world he lived in seemed to defy all logic.*

Title: My Ideal
    Pairing: Mockshipping (Paul x Ursula)
    Notes: Dare from Flame Mistress. Blah, these two were hard to write together. I may have made Ursula OOC...Paul, on the other hand, is justifiable since this takes place after the League in which he seemed to have softened up a bit.

..I don't know. I don't like this drabble, but whatever. I tried~

Spoiler:- blah:
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: The Promise of a Battle
    Author: meowth_city
    Pairing: AgencyShipping (Black/White)
    Note: Dare from midnightjewelz. I am not familiar with the manga or the characters within them. Therefore, I apologize if the depictions of Black and White are not accurate.

Spoiler:- Click:
    Last edited by Meowth City; 11th March 2012 at 6:19 PM.

Title: A Certain Misconception
    Pairing: Drew x Iris
    Note: Dare from... someone. Forgot who it was. Also includes subtle hints of one-sided ContestShipping from May.

~~~~~~~~~~

Drew had barely taken one step out of the Pokémon Centre of Opelucid City, ready to perform at the soon-to-start Spring Festival which he had to be ready for by an hour's time, dressed in a black tuxedo and his hair raised at the front to form three short rods, when he was suddenly approached by a girl with thick, long, purple hair and brownish skin in a cheerful, delighted manner that should only be used in front of friends.*

"Cilan, come on, we can't be late for the Festival!" the strange-looking girl exclaimed, tugging the bewildered Drew's arm. Before he could do anything to protest, she latched onto him and started dragging him away to the Festival. "Um, excuse me!" Drew shouted, but the girl either didn't hear him or decided to promptly ignore him; either way, she didn't stop once.*

"Hey, Cilan, are you excited?" the girl said, not once loosening her grip on Drew. "I've heard that famous coordinators from all over the world are gonna come and put up a performance, and that there's gonna be a battle between Alder and Cynthia... And have you heard of this guy called Drew? He's really famous in Hoenn and Johto, you know..."

"And I happen to be that Drew-" Drew began, but was immediately silenced by the stranger who continued chatting to him. The exasperated coordinator promptly gave up trying to convince her that he wasn't whoever Cilan was.*

"...He's won a few Grand Festivals, apparently. You know May? May Maple? You know, that brunette Ash travelled with? He's her rival, Ash said that. She even has a crush on him, apparently-" Drew gagged at that and stared at the girl, who didn't even look up- "-and he's too dense to realise. Poor girl! Oh yeah, she's coming too. And Dawn. You know, the one with the navy blue hair, the one Ash talks about all the time? Yeah, her as well..."

Drew sighed as he listened to the stranger ramble on about this coordinator, that trainer, this guy, that girl. As annoyed as he was, he decided to keep his cool and pretend that he was this Cilan guy, after all. And anyway, the girl looked kinda cute...*

'Screw May's feelings,' Drew thought, and immediately started planning his flirting methods on the girl. He'd make his first move the moment she noticed that he wasn't Cilan.*

Title: What To Do?
    Pairing: Comashipping (Ash x Paul)
    Notes: Dare from CommanderPigg

Spoiler:- coma yay!:
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: Plushie
    Author midnightjewelz
    Fandom Pokemon
    Pairing Morty/Falkner
    Rating G
    Notes Dare from Skiyomi (i'm writing on a netbook so if there are massive mistakes i'm sorry. i can't really see what i'm typing here.)

He bent forward and pressed his hands on the glass. there stood a small chibi Ho-oh plush sitting in the middle in the middle of the window. There was a piece of string wrapped around its next with the another end tied to a cradboard piece with the price on it. Morty sighed. He could never afford such a doll. And even if he did save up for the doll it would of already passed Falkner's birthday. Morty crossed his arms and pouted.

"No fair." He spoke. "Just when i have the guts to give Falkner a gift, i can't afford it." Morty felt like ripping his bandana off his head. "Why do we gym leaders get paid so cheap!"

"Morty?" Morty turned to the voice.

Morty always liked Falkner but he couldn't find the words to say what he felt towards him. Falkner gazed at Morty in confusion. He wondered why Morty's face was all red. He thought he had a fever but it was the middle of summer. Getting such a cold wouldn't make any sense.

"What are you doing here at a children's toy shop?" Morty looked around to find a excuse but he couldn't come up with one.

"Well...i was thinking of giving you a gift for your brithday this year."

"Your planning to give a children's toy for a person turning twenty-one?" Falkner lifted a eyebrow

"I was just passing by!" Morty panicked.

The flying type gym leader soon noticed a small Ho-oh doll. Morty came up from behind and stood beside his friend. Morty noticed how deep Falkner was looking at the doll.

"You want one?" Falkner laughed at his friend's question.

"Maybe when i was five." He continued on to laugh. "But i am a big fan of Ho-oh. I would love to see one. Morty smiled.

"Hey, why don't we head to Bell Tower? Before your birthday. Legends say that is the home to Ho-oh."

"That would be great." Falkner threw his arm over Morty's shoulder and blushed. "I'm glad your my best friend."

And Morty couldn't help but agree.

Title: Details, Schmetails
    Pairing: LoganberryShipping (Stephan/Georgia)
    Note: Dare from RWB.

Spoiler:- LoganberryShipping:

Title: Serperior's Diary Entry
    Pairing: Cheren x Hilda
    Rating: G? PG?
    Notes: Dare from Whimsicotton. Maybe I'll dump DualRivalShipping. Maybe not. Who knows. Anyway.

Serperior's Diary, 15/3/12, Weather: Sunny

Dear Diary,

Eh, Cheren's finally proposed to Hilda. Finally. I think we should be celebrating this, right? I mean, they've been in love with each other for like, I dunno, 9 years now. I think. Or maybe 10. I've lost track.*

You should've seen Hilda when Cheren proposed to her. Dear god, she squealed a lot. She jumped up and down so much, it was kinda funny, actually. Then they made out... again. At least they were in the ferris wheel this time. It's so embarrassing when they snog in the public... Bleugh. Even Bisharp flinches, and he can withstand most disgusting things.*

I'm dreading the publicity they'll receive, you know, all the interviews and that. That will be painful at least. It definitely isn't all fun and games being the champion's Starter Pokémon, you know. And Cheren is the new Subway Master... Ugh... So many photo shoots! I am absolutely dreading it.*

Well, at least they're together now. It makes me so happy to see them together and be all fluffy and lovey dovey. It's not that disgusting, actually. Occasionally they can be subtle and cute. I've waited for this day ever since I saw that Cheren was in love with Hilda... Wow, time flies past so quickly...

Obviously, Bianca was overjoyed when she heard the news. Hilbert... Not so much. I don't think he approves of Cheren, really. Maybe he has nerdophobia.*

[The rest of the diary entry is irrelevant.]

Title: The Hazard.
    Author: RWB
    Pairing: SaintlyDevilShipping (Ghetsis x Georgia).
    Rating: PG-13 due to themes.
    Notes: Pretty dark.

A man in a long, lavish robe was standing in the middle of the town square in Opelucid City.

His long hair tickled his neck as the man silently seethed with rage at the young girl before him.

Who was she to defy him in plain sight? A foolish, arrogant girl.

A lunatic, she had called him. Who would honestly believe the dravel that releasing your pokémon, who had been through thick and thin with you, would make them truly happy.

Apparently, she was not foolish enough.

As silly and self-confident as the girl was, she had a certain presence about her. Perhaps just a natural charisma born of arrogance. But she was winning the people with her arguments.

Not good. For her.

He smiled as he left, feigning politeness.

The girl was not lucky. Had he not already a choice for his pawn's final opponent,
    perhaps the girl would be of interest. But Hilbert, as odd a name as it was, was the chosen foe.

The girl was just a nuisance with just a bit too much charisma. A hazard to his plan.

And did he ever hate when something risked the plot he had put his whole life into.

Suddenly, he seemed to talk to the very air.

"Take her out. Discreetly. Bring me her pretty head as confirmation that the task has been... completed."

As if out of nowhere, three men was gathered unto him.

"It will be done, Lord Ghetsis" said the three members of the Shadow Triad.

"Oh, and do not forget her hat." said Ghetsis with a wistful tone. "I haven't seen anyone wear one like that since my late wife."

As the girl entered her hotel room, she said to herself, "I wonder if that 'Dragon Master' will ever arrive. It's boring here without her."

And then everything went black.

EDIT: I may actually continue this. It will likely keep following Ghetsis, though with interruptions from other characters such as the main heroes and rivals. Oh, and of course, N and Hilbert. And possibly Hilda as well.
    Last edited by RWB; 20th March 2012 at 3:36 AM.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

Title: Waltz into her heart
    Author: midnightjewelz
    Pairing: Conflictshipping (GaryxLeaf)
    Rating: PG
    Notes: Dare from Whimsicotton

He was so beatuiful, she never thought she would see him in a suit or bring her to such a party. It was his victory party and to him, she was no longer but another trainer that would challenge him for a small badge. But somehow, as they battled she felt something towards him. She couldn't decided if it was butterfiles in her stomach because of such a fancy party or if it was Gary himself.

Leaf began to tap her fingers on the table with a wineglass in the another. She watched the red wine swirling and hoping that it would make time go faster, but it didn't. Leaf glared at the other woman Gary danced with. When he would bow and ask them to dance with him they would faint or scream or...both. Leaf sighed at how patetic the girls were and took another drink from her glass. she slammed the empty glass on her table afterwards. She looked at her dress. It was much more simple and boring compared to the other guests Gary had invited. He knew she only came from a poor background and coming to fancy place was only a place she would dream of.

Leaf gazed at the girls Gary danced with and the fancy dress they wore. They were covered in rich ribbons and sequences that just dazzeled under the spotlight. she looked at her plain teal dress with a loose red ribbon around her waist. Why did she care about what she wore? Why did she care about what Gary would say when he would see her? Why was she even thinking about him? Perhapes he was thinking about him because not once in the whole night has he even said a simple hello. Leaf stood up and kicked her seat backwards a little and glared at Gary.

She was leaving. That was final.

Leaf dusted her dress and began to walk from her table when she felt somebody grab her wrist. She didn't look back and felt his hands slowly slipping into hers. Why did her heart start to race when he held her hand like that? Leaf thought that it was another of his tricks to ger more fangirls for him. But then suddenly he dragged her to him and wrapped his arms around her.

"Where do you think your going? I haven't even said hello yet." Leaf turned around while still in his arms and yelled.

"I've been here for the past hour and now you said hello?!" She screamed. "Took your time!" Gary laughed.

"Your really cute when you get angry like that." Leaf blushed. She tried to scramble out of his grasp but Gary refused. "You can leave once we dance."

"I-I can't dance!" Leaf panicked. Gary continued to laugh. "Let me go! I'm nothing but a pokemon trainer! A simple girl with a dream to become a pokemon champion and your nothing but a gym leader, now champ. Why pick me out of all of the girls here? Their pretty, famous, rich." Gary smiled.

"Yeah, half of the girls are way more prettier that you, richer than you, smarter too but," Leaf pouted. "but your a wonderful person, your simple. That's what i like." Gary walked away and bowed. "So may i have this dance with you, Leaf?"

Leaf placed his hand on his and tried to stop her smile. It was only one battle that made them become good friends, after that battle she felt they connected. After she won her badge she didn't want to leave that gym. She could never understand why she found it diffcult to leave that town. But after that battle, just when she was leaving he grabbed her by her hand, just the same way he had done tonight.

That was when he invited her to his victory party of being the newest champion of the Kanto region. He wanted to have one last battle in his gym before moving into the league and she just happen to be that person.

As the music played he placed his hand on her waist and held his hand high and they began to dance. Leaf nervously placed her hand on his waist and both danced in time. the spotlight fell on them both but she dind't seem to notice. She promised she wouldn't fall like that espcially to a man known for making other girls cry but she felt something different with him. But she knew that the dance she shared with him was the start of something new. Little did she know that he had just waltz into her heart without her noticeing. A dance they would share forever.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 16th March 2012 at 10:15 AM.

Title: Of Fire and Fancies
    Author: Whimsicotton
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Pairing/s
    : Cheren x Bianca

I have been waiting for the day I would hear the news of their get-together since the day I realised they were so obviously perfect for each other.

I’m not really one to play matchmaker, but for my two best friends who are so very, very clearly in love, exceptions had to be made. Even though we went our separate ways when we got our first Pokémon, my efforts to get my dear friends Cheren and Bianca together would not end.
    Life has a funny way of doing its own things with destined people like them.

So the other day, I got a call on my X-Transceiver from none other than Bianca, who is squealing and seems very much pleased. She’s far too excited to actually physically tell me why she’s so excited, so I had to dump all plans of getting my sixth gym badge to go and find her so she can tell me.

Though naturally when she does tell me, a very loud and fast blurting out of “Cheren said he liked me!” and then something along the lines of a date which I couldn’t hear because I started squealing and jumping as well.

I mean, clearly this was partly my doing. It was me who had shoved them in a closet together on their own for twelve minutes; it was me who got them both to deal with Team Plasma on their own while I went off to catch a Minccino.

I’m such a genius.

So for the days after, I follow them – not stalk, I’m just observing to make sure nothing goes wrong! – on their date. And it is adorable. I never knew Cheren could be the romantic type.

He pays, he orders for her, he offers her his jacket when she’s cold. It’s like something out of a romance novel.

I finally have to turn away and walk off, giggling to myself, when night falls over them and they kiss under the stars.

Short, but I tried. :P Done for Flame Mistress as a dare.~

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat
    And this ketchup makes it all complete!

Title:Rivals until the End.
    Author:Pearlmasterking
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Pairing:Ash x Paul (Comashipping) with one sided Pearl Ash x Dawn
    Note: Dare by Pokefan#493 and I'm not good with this type of shipping but I try.

After the loss Ash suffered against Tobias, Ash starts to wonder what to do next.
    "That battle sure did do a number on me." Ash chucked for a bit. 'Wonder if Paul was watching. Guessing he thinks I'm weak now since I lossed to Legendaries.' Dawn saw Ash all sad and depressed after that battle with Tobias. Wishing that she can do something to help him.
    "So Ash,What are you planning on doing next huh?" Dawn asked him making Ash turn his head to her. Ash smiled at her for a bit.
    "Don't know what I'm going to do after this. I'm sure Paul thinks that I'm weak and patheic. I promised to win but I lossed. How can I face him now. It feels like I am weak and a loser. Don't blame Paul for thinking that." A footstep was heard.
    "Is that what you think Ash?" Ash's eyes were wided open when he saw Paul standing right behind him. "Tobias was a great trainer with experenice but you were the only trainer who defeated two of the toughest legendaries around. I think that you are strong and better than Tobias no matter what." Dawn was shocked to hear this from Paul. This is the nicest thing he has say about Ash. Even though Dawn had a crush on Ash, she knows that she will never get Ash but she can always dream. Ash just smiled at Paul and reached out his hand.
    "Rivals until the end. Right Paul?" Ash asked and Paul smiled as he reached out his hand.
    "Yeah. Rivals until the end.

Name: In Love With A Girl
    Fandom: Pokémon (Mystery Dungeon, to be more specific)
    Pairing: Eevee x Zorua (both female)
    Rating: PG? PG-13? Yuri, anyway.
    Notes: Dare from Whimsicotton. Very short. Probably the only Yaoi/Yuri fic I'll ever write.

Zorua's Diary, 16/3/12, Weather: Cloudy

Dear Diary,

I'm... I'm not sure what to do. I'm just so, so confused. Is it bad that I have feelings for Eevee? But she's my partner. I shouldn't have feelings for her. She's only supposed to be my sidekick on adventures, the one who helps me out. Just a best friend, that's all.

And she's a girl like me.

I remember, back when I was still a little cub, two gay Pokémon in my village were burned on a stake - just because of their sexuality. Just because they were in love with each other. Just because they were defying nature's laws. I remember telling myself that I won't ever grow up to be like them. But now, look at me. I'm in love with a fellow female. And I shouldn't be.

I'm so, so confused.

Oh, Arceus... If my secret was out, they'd kill me for sure, like they killed those gay Pokémon. Now I wish I hadn't even met Eevee. Why did I have to fall in love with her? Just why? Why her? I swear, there are lots of fit guys in the Guild. Like... Luxio. He's pretty cute. And Quilava. But... I just had to pick Eevee. A girl.

I don't know what I'll tell Eevee... Our friendship will be totally ruined. She's a homophobe, remember? I mean, she thinks that all gay and lesbian Pokémon should be killed on the spot. I can just imagine her disgusted face. She'll spit in my face, stomp off, and probably tell everyone else that I'm gay. She'll get everyone to kill me. Stone me to death.

I wish I hadn't fallen in love with her.

I don't know what to do.

Help me.

Title: Wrong Turn
    Fandom: Pokemon/Slayers
    Pairing: Xellos/Lyra
    Note: Dare from PikaPal_Lyra

Spoiler:- Xellos/Lyra:

Title: Appetizers
    Pairing: MiakaneShipping (Jasmine/Whitney)
    Note: Dare from PikaPal_Lyra.

Spoiler:- MiakaneShipping:

Title: A Helping Hand
    Pairing: Harley/May/Drew
    Note: 'Twas a dare. Sorry if it sucks, whoever dared me.

Spoiler:- weee:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 21st March 2012 at 5:51 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: Exciter
    Pairing: Karen x Lyra
    Rating G

The two girls swam across the lake of rage. Karen felt protected by the bad image of her team. She liked Lyra, she used her favourites, not what was easy to catch or what was popular. Strong or weak pokemon were just a perception from amateur trainers. Real trainers would try and win with their favourites, like Lyra. There were many water pokemon that could outclass Azumarill, but she won with her because they were partners.

Karen was known as the dark mistress of the elite four. That didn't mean she only used dark pokemon. She used vileplume, gengar, magmar, victreebel and slowro to name a few. She used them because she liked them.

Karen was going to take Lyra into a place that she would never forget. One night in heaven or hell. They had been swimming for hours. Lyra panted and began to have these outbursts of swimming fast then floating steady. The lake began to swallow her shoulders. Lyra's coughs alerted Karen into swimming towards her and carrying Lyra to the shore.

"Even though you're not a great swimmer, you did well." Karen placed Lyra onto the shore and jumped up by herself. She placed Lyra in her arms and started walking into the cave ahead.

Title: Fake Denial
    Pairing: Black x Skyla
    Rating: PG-13 as the incredible suckishness of this drabble alone might shock some young readers. ...Alright, alright, it's G, I know.
    Note: A dare from a looooooooooong time ago.

~~~~~~~~

“So when’s your date gonna be, Black?”

Black silently cursed himself for not remembering to turn off his phone as the same message from Bianca for the sixty-seventh time (he counted) popped up on the screen of his C-Gear. Glaring at the device, he clicked the ‘delete’ button yet again, an exasperated sigh escaping his mouth as the message disappeared from the monitor, and stuffed it into his rucksack as far as it could go.

Bianca had been sending the message ever since Black had implied that he kind of liked Skyla, the irresistible and extremely attractive Gym Leader of Mistralton City. There was a clear difference between implying that he kind of liked her and saying that he actually liked her, right? Sometimes Bianca just didn’t look into things enough. He had only implied it, not outright said it. And sixty-seven times? Seriously? Black knew that his best friend was bubbly and all, but this was way too much.

But you do like her, a voice whispered inside his head. “Shut up,” Black hissed, annoyed. He shook his head in disbelief. Great, now even his conscience was telling him to confess that he liked Skyla. He obviously had hit his head too hard on the ground when he had fallen off his bed the night before. He made a mental reminder to go to the nearest hospital to get his brain treated. Sighing once again, he stuck his hands in his pockets and continued his walk down Mode Street towards the Pokémon Centre, kicking a pebble in frustration as he went. “Oi!” someone yelled at him, but he promptly decided to ignore the shout.

You love Skyla, you love Skyla, you love Skyla, his conscience continued to chant. Moaning, he clamped his hands over his ears, and carried on – he didn’t care if people were staring at him, he just wanted that voice out of his head immediately. He tried to plug his ears, make himself dizzy, hit his head, even shout at the top of his voice to block out the noise, but nothing came out of it, except for perhaps a picture or two of him acting like a drunken idiot. Defeated, he eventually gave up and let the voice sing on.

He eventually arrived at the Pokémon Centre, and logged in to his account on the PC to check and delete the emails he had received from the League and countless fangirls for that day – once you were the Champion of Unova, privacy wasn’t in your dictionary anymore. He began sorting out all his emails when he noticed one that, surprisingly, did not begin with the words “Dear Sir” or “OMG I luv u sooooo much”. This was a very rare occasion indeed for Black these days, and half-mystified and half-excited, he opened the email.

“Hey Black! This is Skyla here, got your email from Prof. J. Sorry, I know you’re busy, but do you mind if you come over for dinner with me tonight at-“

He didn’t need to be told twice. He closed the email, withdrew his Unfezant, logged off and headed out straight away towards Mistralton City. Even though he was in denial to everyone else right now, even to himself, he wasn’t going to hide anything from Skyla. Not ever.

Title:The Cockroach Problem
    Author:Pearlmasterking
    Fandom(s):Pokemon and Kekkaishi
    Pairing:Ash Ketchum(Pokemon) x Tokine Yukimura (Kekkaishi)
    Note: Dare with implied horror. I tried to do this to the best that I can.And Ash is OOC
    During a day after school at Karasumori High School,Tokine was hoping to
    study with one of the smartest and handsome guy that every girl in school wanted to hang out with. Ash Ketchum,One of the straight A students in th
    e school. Even his friends didn't like that he was studying with The Nightgale of the school and his female friends didn't like that either. Even Tokine lied to her best friend Yoshimori of her 'date' with Ash. She was in her yellow blouse with
    her blue jeans and white sneakers. She rang his doorbell hoping that he was there.
    'Wow I hope Ash is here,I always wanted to study with him since I first saw him at school.' Tokine thought as she saw Ash standing at the door in his white sleeveless shirt. 'Damn He is hot. It will be very hard to study with him.' Ash
    on the other hand was blushing at Tokine no wonder every guy want Tokine to themselves.
    'Wow Tokine's sexy. I mean she is cute,smart and nice. I hope things go well.'
    Ash leaded her inside with her in the lead. He could help to stare at her body. Tokine blushed so hard that she was alone with Ash in his house. Then a
    cockroach came out nowhere and scared Tokine.Ash jumped out of his room to the living room after putting on his red shortsleeved shirt hearing Tokine screaming.
    "Tokine,what's wrong?" Ash was holding Tokine on her shoulders as she beld on to him tightly.Tokine was scared to tell him that she has a phobia of cockroaches.
    "I saw a cockroach Ash. It scared me. I never liked them to begin with." Ash looked around for the roach with Tokine hugging the daylights out of him."Tokine don't worry I will get that nasty thing for you." Ash said and Tokine blushed when he said this. This make her fall for him more. His kindness and compassion. When Ash finally killed it. Tokine looked at him with love.Tokine walked up to Ash and kissed him slightly on the lips making Ash blushed.
    "Thanks Ash,And I was hoping to become your girlfriend if you like me?" Tokine said and Ash smiled as he kissed her back.
    "Sure Tokine. I love to be your boyfriend."

Title: Liberation
    Pairing: Ghetsis/Georgia
    Note: Dare from RWB.

Spoiler:- Ghetsis/Georgia:

Title: Klutz
    Author: PikaPal_Lyra
    Pairing/s: Lyra x Bianca
    Note: My first Drabble in years >3< I'm not really good in my English btw..

Spoiler:- story:

Title: For My Queen
    Pairing/s: Serperior x Accelgor
    Note: Dare time! I used a random Pokemon generator for this one since I couldn't decide what to write about. xD

Spoiler:- yup:
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Title: Costume
    Fandom: Slayers
    Pairing: Xellos/Filia
    Note: Dare from PikaPal_Lyra.

Spoiler:- Xellos/Filia:

Title: How Did She...?
    Author: Yuppirox