Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Another dare down!

Title: The Break Up
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairings: Belleshipping (Drew x Dawn) & Respectshipping (Drew x Ash)
    Rating: K+

“Dawn, we need to talk,” Drew told her suddenly.

Dawn was confused. What did they need to talk about? Weren’t things going great for them?

“There’s no easy way to say this, but-“

“You’ve found someone else,” Dawn supplied.

Drew was stunned. “How did you know?”

“I know you, Drew,” said Dawn. “I know you’re never satisfied with just one girl. When I agreed to be your girlfriend – your FIFTH girlfriend in half a YEAR – I knew where the relationship would end up, and I accepted it. But still, I was determined to make however long we were a couple meaningful in some small way. Do you think our time together was meaningful?”

Come to think of it, Drew did come out of every relationship learning a little about himself, and ultimately growing as a person. After all, isn’t that what dating is for?

“Yes,” Drew said finally.

“Good,” replied Dawn. “I’d hate to be that notch on your belt that didn’t mean anything.”

With that, she hugged Drew quickly, then broke away.

“By the way, May’s been waiting her turn for a while now,” Dawn said. “Is she your next victim?”

“No,” said Drew. “It’s… Ash.”

Dawn’s mind went into overdrive thinking of Ash and Drew doing all sorts of nasty things. With her nose bleeding and a perverted giggle escaping her lips, Drew couldn’t help but sigh.

Maybe, just maybe, one guy would be worth every girlfriend he ever had.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I wrote this for the Coma thread's Drabble Wednesday ^_^

Title: Sex on the Beach
    Author: Tadashi
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: ComaShipping (aka: Satoshi/Ash x Shinji/Paul)
    Rating: PG for suggestiveness

I wanna have sex on the beach
    Come on move your body
    Sex on the beach
    Come on there's a party tonight
    Sex on the beach

"Why the hell am I even here, Satoshi?"

"Come on, Shinji! It's just a night of fun on Valor Lakefront! You should loosen up. Try to have fun!"

Shinji, eyes closed and head turned to the side, grumbled, "and what kind of fun is it to listen to these suggestive songs and watch people make fools of themselves? No thanks!"

Satoshi rolled his eyes. He placed his hands firmly atop the picnic table and glared at Shinji. "It's just a song, for goodness sake! It doesn't mean you have to take it literally!"

Ever so slightly, Shinji turned his head to face the dark-haired boy. "Oh, too bad," he replied coyly.

Come on move your body
    Sex on the beach
    Sex on the beach
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: Pancakes
    Author: Skiyomi
    Fandom: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
    Pairing: Kurogane x Fai
    Rating: G-PG?

He’d heard a sound in the kitchen. It was probably nothing, just someone getting a glass of water or something. But someone had to check it out, and damn it, no one else was going to take the trouble.

Kurogane winced at the brightness down the hall. He moved silently and hid in the doorway, just in case it was actually something to worry about.

He heard the sizzle of cooking, groaned, and turned around to go back to sleep.

On the other hand, he was already up. He walked into the kitchen.

“Oh hi, Kurgie,” Fai trilled, turning around from the stove, frying pan in hand. “You want some pancakes?”

“…It’s 3 a.m.,” Kurogane declared wearily.

“And what a 3 a.m. it is!” Fai nodded cheerfully. “Would you like some pancakes?” He asked again.

Kurogane grumbled and took a seat at the table, which in some language must certainly mean: Yes, that would be quite nice, and thank you for the kind offer.

A few minutes later Fai stacked the pancakes onto a plate and placed it in front of Kurogane. He was about get the maple syrup, but Kurogane was already eating.

“That kind’s too sweet,” Kurogane explained grudgingly through the pancakes.

“But Kuro-pon, you can’t eat your pancakes plain!”

Kurogane said nothing on this, because the fact that he was at this point, eating pancakes plain was evidence enough against that statement.

Fai sighed, sat across from him and undid the kerchief around his hair. “Aren’t you having any?” Kurogane asked.

“I’m not hungry,” Fai answered.

“Hmm.”

Kurogane finished his pancakes and for a moment just stared the other one down. Finally he said, “So, you’re not going to tell me why you’re really down here, are you?”

Fai smiled, thought for a moment, and then just said, “No.”

“Alright,” Kurogane said, picking up his empty plate with the fork stacked on it. He brought it over to the sink, and left it there, presumably for someone else to wash.

And left.

Title: Maid Outfits
    Author: S-Unit
    Pairing: Bouldershipping (Ash x Brock), hints of Aerialshipping (Ash x Kellyn), Palletshipping (Ash x Gary) and Comashipping (Ash x Paul).
    Rating: PG-13
    Dare by Tom Nook, who wants 10 words per sentence.

"Brock, why do I have to wear this stupid outfit?"

"Because Ash, french maid outfits are totally sexy and hot!"

"Why do you want me to do this embarrassing thing?!"

"Ash, there comes a time in a guy's life that-"

"WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS YOU HORNY IDIOT?"

"Ash, just bend over and dust that bookshelf pretty please!"

"I'M TIRED OF DOING THIS FOR YOU, GARY, AND PAUL!"

"Ash I'm...sorry, please, I didn't know that they like-"

"I'm leaving you to go to Kellyn who loves me!"

"Ash, I didn't mean to hurt our friendship like this!"

But it was too late, for Ash had already left.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Title: Ten Years Later.
    Author: Lynnfox
    Pairing/s: AerialShipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
    Rating: T
    Dare by: S-Unit
    ---
    Hajime swore that he would never drink ever again.

It was only him, Satoshi, and his little ball of yellow fur. It had been years, years since they had last crossed paths. And yet his pikachu was still as pikachu-esque as ever. Energetic. Hyperactive. Annoying.

Hajime cast a sidelong glance at the pokemon trainer and his pikachu. Last night was a blur, only Satoshi could fill it in.

Apparently, Hajime had run into Satoshi and a couple of his friends at the bar. Satoshi offered to 'buy him a drink', which soon turned into three or four or ten, and then... Hajime's eyebrow twitched. Then they eloped.

He had woken up this morning feeling oddly off-kilter, and turned over to see the dark-haired pokemon trainer sleeping next to him, and noticed a ring on his finger. And then, glancing down, he noticed a ring on his own. And then he saw the handcuffs.

"Pika..." he heard, and for the first time noticed a pikachu in the corner, looking as if it had been mentally scarred.

Blushing, furious, and with one helluva hangover, Hajime tried to get out of bed and dressed, only to figure out that he couldn't move three steps before dragging the pokemon trainer out of bed with him. "Get up," Hajime had commanded, slipping on his robe.

"I love you too," Satoshi muttered sleepily, but sat up nonetheless, striding over to Hajime and kissing him lightly on the cheek. Hajime ignored him.

"Where's the key?" he inquired pointedly, glancing on his bedside table. "I have things to do today, and I can't have you coming along!"

Satoshi only looked at him with a teasing glance. "You don't remember, do you then?" he teased, "you said you'd love me forever and ever... and you also said you were quite hungry..."

Hajime paled and, not a minute later, was positioned over the toilet, readying the finger. After ten minutes of failed attempts, somewhere in the house, an alarm went off. Hajime stood up, feeling rather lightheaded, and pulled him close, gripping his shoulders. “Listen, you,” he hissed venomously, “You have to come along, but if you want to keep your head…” he put emphasis on the last four words, “Don’t. Say. A. Word.”

And that was why Hajime sat across from a kindly old woman, stroking the baby riolu, with Satoshi handcuffed to him and sitting next to him on the sofa. With the exception of an occasional hiccup, sneeze, or chuckle, he was doing a pretty good job of being quiet.

“Now, Mister Hajime…” she continued, stroking the riolu rhythmically, “are you sure you’re ready to take on such a huge burden? Riolus are near impossible to train if the owner isn’t right…”

“Well, I—“

“Hajime is the best at handling pokemon I’ve ever seen,” Satoshi interrupted, earning a pointed glare from the ranger, “He’s tamed some of the strongest, nastiest pokemon I’ve ever seen--!”

“Satoshi, that’s quite enough,” Hajime stopped him, putting his head in his hands. Why did Satoshi have to go and rui—

“Wait… you’re not… the Hajime? The top ranked ranger who found that manaphy egg…?”

Hajime lowered his gaze and blushed lightly. “Y-yeah… that’s me.”

“Well why didn’t you say so?” she exclaimed, reaching over and plopping the sleeping riolu in his lap and shaking his hand. “I would be honored to leave my riolu in your hands.

“Um… well, thank you, miss,” Hajime thanked awkwardly, smiling up at her. Satoshi slung an arm around his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek, before laughing.

“You guys make a great couple,” she observed, making the room go silent.

On the trip home, the riolu suddenly awoke, and looked between the two males confusedly. Why was it that their waves were so different, but their auras were the same?
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 12th April 2009 at 3:59 PM.

Default dares~

Title: Running From The Law
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing/s: Advanceshipping/Rocketshipping

"Thanks a lot, Jessie!" Ash barked from the top of his voice. Him and May were with Jessie and James in their balloon shaped as a meowth, which they had owned for as long as Ash could remember. "You just killed someone!"

"Shut up twerps!" demanded Jessie. "I gotta find a way out of this mess."

"I don't see any police helicopters," announced James, "so I guess that we're fine for now."

"As long we don't end up in prison," May gasped her hand locking Ash's waist, "then I'm fine."

With the fear and risk of prison, the four of them hid in the balloon for whilst moving from the eyes of the law.

Title: Random hug
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing/s: May x Maylene

The gym leader threw her arms in the air. Jumping in joy, she approached the contest winner with open arms, which locked her into a hug. She even gave the brunette a quick kiss on the cheek. May blushed a shade a dark pink whilst Maylene's pink hair rested upon her shoulder.

"Well done!" Maylene announced. "You did a great job."

May felt weird, but at the same time, amazingly delightful.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Title: Which One to Choose?
    Pairings: Aerialshipping (Ash x Kellyn), Respectshipping (Ash x Drew), hints of HyperBishieshiping (S-Unit x Jun) and Samenameshipping (S-Unit x Drew)
    Rating: PG-13 to be safe

"It's my turn today to be with Ash!"

"No! It's MY turn!"

This was not a good day for S-Unit. He is an avid multishipper and loves his ships (of which the substantial majority are yaoi/slash ships). There was only one problem with his top two ships- Aerialshipping (his OTP) and Respectshipping.

Those two ships share a character: Ash.

Hence the bickering between Kellyn and Drew. They both want their time with Ash.

Kellyn was adamant that Ash spend time him today. "Listen S-Unit, I've been very busy on missions lately. Being a Top Ranger is hard work, I haven't spent time with Ash for ages now. Besides, Aerialshipping is your OTP..."

Drew was equally adamant. "Listen, I've been busy with contests lately. Plus I've been keeping the Contestshippers happy by being with May. But I need my hopelessly cute and dense boy toy or I'll go insane!"

S-Unit sighed. This was an unpleasant situation for him. "Let's ask the obvious question: Who does Ash want to be with today?" S-Unit turned to the Pokemon trainer, who was preoccupied with training Pikachu. "Ash, which one of your boyfriends do you want to be with today?"

"Pikachu, use Volt Tackle!" Ash replied, totally oblivious to what was happening.

"And clearly Ash is otherwise preoccupied..." S-Unit sighed again. This was a tough decision, but the obvious one had to be made. "Kellyn, you and Ash go have some fun."

"WHAT?" Drew screamed.

"Thank you, S-Unit!" Kellyn ran off to his raven-haired lover. "Hey Ash, I've finally got some time off-"

"S-Unit, please, I'm begging you!" Drew screamed. "I need some lovin'!" Drew got on his knees in front of S-Unit and pleaded.

"Oh, alright, I suppose I could spare some time for you." S-Unit ruffled Drew's hair and was about to kiss his forehead when...

"NEVER! S-UNIT IS MAH BOY TOY!" A blonde streak pushed Drew aside and promptly gave S-Unit a bear hug. "You're mine and mine only!" Jun, the hyper trainer from Twinleaf Town squealed. He turned to Drew, "I'm fining you $10 million for trying to take S-Unit away. You have 10 seconds to pay. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

"WHAT! NOO!" Drew yelled.

"AGH! You made me lose count! C'mon S-Unit, let us go romp around!" Jun picked S-Unit up in his arms and ran off in the direction he came from. All that was left was a bewildered and sad coordinator.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is a rather late dare that I kinda put off...

Title: Swing
    Pairing/s: BishieInMyCoffeeShipping (aka Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul x Jun/Barry)
    Rating: G

There were three of them at the playground. It wasn't much of a playground; just a tire swing and a small slide confined to a sandy pit. Near the sand's edge sat a short, purple-haired boy, glaring at the other two boys he seemed to be with. One, an exuberant blonde, called to him to come join. The other, a tall dark-haired teen, patted the tire swing invitingly. Both of them wore their own personally pleasant smile.

But young Shinji refused to get up off the park bench. He hated playgrounds, he hated swings, and he hated the sound of Jun's increasingly obnoxious calls. Finally, Jun gave the tall Gen a knowing look. They knew what had to be done.

Quick as a flash, they appeared on either side of Shinji, easily lifting him off the park bench. Being the shortest of the group, Shinji was all but powerless against his two tall friends. Gen wrestled him into the tire swing and, with a mighty forward push, Jun sent the tire swing as far into the air as it could go. The world around him blurred as he wooshed back and forth on the swing. He clutched the tire ropes as tight as he could. He was beginning to feel dizzy.

Somewhere behind him, the two boys laughed at the fun that they were having. As for Shinji, he had trouble deciding what kind of humiliating payback he would want to give them.

Title: Starlit Coffee
    Pairing: ColdCoffeeshipping (Shinji x Jun)
    Rating: PG

"No."

"Come on Shinji-kun-"

"No."

"It's a beautiful starry night-"

"No."

"There's a nice little cafe-"

"No."

"With the best coffee you can possibly-"

"NO!"

Jun couldn't bear it any longer. He clung on to Shinji as he was busy walking through the Pokemon Centre. "Please Shinji-kun! PLEASE!"

Shinji sighed. "Okay, if you shut up and not say a word, I'll go to this cafe with you-" Shinji barely had time to finish when Jun picked him up and rushed as fast as he could to the quaint outdoor cafe. It was a five-minute dash to the cafe and Shinji was flabbergasted that Jun could carry him that fast for that far, and not even break a sweat.

At the cafe, Jun led Shinji to a cozy and intimate table and gestured to the garcon for two coffees. Shinji was amazed and startled. Jun turned to face Shinji and stared at him dreamily.

"Okay Jun, that's kinda of...weird..." Shinji said.

The garcon returned with their coffees and placed them on the table. Jun took a quick sip of his and then promptly cuddled up against Shinji under the starlit sky.

"Umm, that...I'd appreciate it if you got off of me, Jun."

Jun got out a pad and pen and scribbled a note for Shinji and handed it to him.

" 'Why not, you're comfy!' I am NOT comfy!"

Jun wrote another note and took a sip of his coffee.

" 'I love you, Shinji!' JUN! I-" Shinji looked started then he regained his composure. "I love you too."

Jun kissed Shinji on the lips and snuggled against him some more. Shinji played with Jun's hair slightly and had a sip of his coffee- which he promptly spat out for one reason:

It was cold.

NEW DRABBLE ALERT!

Title: I Need a Maid
    Pairing: ColdCoffeeshipping (Jun x Shinji) with a bit of Kengo and Reiji thrown in for fun; hints of Evadeshipping (Kengo x Satoshi)
    Rating: PG-16 just in case

Spoiler:- I Need a Maid:
    Last edited by S-Unit; 16th April 2009 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Adding new drabble...

Gettin some drabbles done tonight. We're slowing down on this thread D:

First up, a very uninspired dare for S-Unit.

Title: Peaceful
    Pairing/s: Dawn/Hikari (Pokémon) x Kari/Hikari (Digimon)

Spoiler:- Peaceful:

Next, a very obscure threesome from Sonic TH.

Title: Missed Catch
    Pairing/s: BarricadeShipping (Rafe/Ryou x Blaziken/Bashamo x Lucario/Rukario)
    Rating:G

Spoiler:- Missed Catch:

And finally, this lovely new dare from Sonic TH again.

Title: Mixed Messages
    Pairing/s: AlfShipping (Ash/Satoshi x Max/Masato)

Spoiler:- Mixed Messages:

Default Bittersweet Memories

Title: Bittersweet Memories
    Author: Drew’sBaby
    Pairing/s: Contestshipping

Spoiler:- Bittersweet Memories:

This is the drabble for Sweet May from my dare. Hehe, I like this one a lot.

Title: Rose Petal Gentle
    Pairing/s: Contestshipping

Spoiler:- Rose Petal gentle:
    Last edited by Drew'sBaby; 21st April 2009 at 2:29 AM.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

Two Drabble Dares!

Title: Revenge of the Bishies
    Fandom: SPPf/Pokemon/Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Pairing: Mel-Girl x Itsuki and Samenameshipping (Drew/Shuu x S-Unit)

Spoiler:- ....:

Title: Becoming One
    Fandom: Pokemon/Hetalia Axis Powers
    Pairing: Russia/Ivan x Satoshi/Ash

Spoiler:- ....:

Ok, here's my drabble dare.

Title: Wrong
    Author: riolulu
    Fandom: pokemon
    Pairing/s: Kate [Ranger] x Dawn

Spoiler:- PG-13:

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

I'm very excited about these drabbles. I managed to get myself down to 100 words EXACTLY, excluding lyrics! Well, both were dares, so, uh, here ya go!

Title: No One
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairing: Altoshipping (Ash x Latias)
    Rating: K
    Other: Song is "No One" by Alicia Keys.

No one, no one,
    No one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I’m feeling.

No one had ever touched Latias the way Ash Ketchum did.

With his strong will, vocal determination, and devil-may-care attitude, he was what she always dreamed of in a Latios.

It was a love she dared not share with anyone, not even her closest friend, Bianca. Among other reasons, the one most prominent was the fact that he was a travelling Trainer, and she was bound to Altomare not only by her duty, but also her late brother and her dearest friends and family.

But she could still love him. And no one would get in the way of that.

No one, no one,
    No one, no one
    Can get in the way of what I feel for you.

Title: Leg Man
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Drk
    Pairing: Morty x Crystal (manga)
    Rating: T for sexual themes

Morty couldn’t help but admire Crystal’s legs.

Sure, he was by no means a leg man, but he loved the way Crystal kept her legs in shape. And the way they moved, especially when she was kicking a Poke Ball… Don’t even get him started.

Morty knew he shouldn’t even be thinking about running his tongue all across each slender leg, but he did it anyway.

Of course, if Crystal ever found out, she’d kick his Poke Balls if you know what I mean. Morty winced at the thought.

Morty appreciated these reminders of why he wasn’t a leg man.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Rating: G (sure...x/..)
    Title: Never had a Chance
    Pairing/s: Respectshipping

update:As my previous comment may have seemed offensive to people, I profusely apologize. I never ment to be rude or offensive.>.< I just don't prefer same gender shippings.

I did the drabble dare because i had not indicated so, well here it is.

Spoiler:- Never had a Chance:
    Last edited by Drew'sBaby; 23rd April 2009 at 4:18 AM.
    PM list for Jaded Envy
    -MayfanXD
    -May09
    -L0v3 is Evol

Advanceshipping <3 ^^ + Announcement: Spoilers are now up! Link for list is under banner as Jaded Envy Page
        Spoiler:- [tiny]chapter four:

Getting some more drabble dares done~ Tonight, we have two extremely different drabbles. Who knows, you might just laugh.

First is sweet piplup's dare

Title: Dangerous
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Shinji x Dawn/Hikari)
    Rating: PG-13 for what it implies
    Other: Song Used: Dangerous - by Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon (and this is obviously an AU ...yeah)

Spoiler:- Dangerous:

And next is one of S-Unit's lovely dares. I chose the first one, cuz the second was a bit too wtf-ish for me XD

Title: Filling the Void
    Pairing/s: AerialShipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)

Spoiler:- Filling the Void:

Title: Radiation Can Do This, You Know
    Fandom: Futurama
    Pairinig: Fry/Leela

“According to the Professor,” Leela said, switching off her headset. “The radiation from the explosion at Morpheus 9 may have caused us to have temporary telepathic abilities.”

“Well, why don’t you tell us how you really feel?” Fry asked, hunching his shoulders and looking irritable.

Leela might have said, Shut up, Fry, at this point, but she didn’t have to.

“What’s going on?” Bender asked from the vicinity of the floor.

“We can read each other’s minds and it’s causing social problems,” Leela explained, slouching in her chair and looking gloomy.

“Why can’t I do that?”

“Because the radiation just melted you.”

“Oh.”

“Aha!” Fry said, standing up theatrically. “So it was you who threw out my pickleoni sandwich last week. You know, they only made so many of those before they went off the market.”

“Why’d they take ‘em off?” asked Bender from his blob-like state on the floor.

“Caused hallucinations,” Fry said off-handedly.

“It was covered in mold,” Leela insisted. “And anyway, Fry,” she said, crossing her arms. “You could at least try not to read my mind. Here I am, respecting your privacy, while you’re rooting through my mind like Zoidberg in a dumpster he smells used tissues in.” She paused. “And I’m not, so you can just stop thinking that.”

There was a sulky silence, broken only by Bender’s warbled efforts to whistle through a halfway melted vocal unit. Leela concentrated on driving and Fry concentrated on his shoes.

Suddenly, Leela turned to Fry with a suspicious expression on her face; accidentally running over a raccoon sized planet that’s gravitational pull moved it across her path.

“Are you just thinking that to make me feel sorry for you?” she asked.

Fry squirmed and tried to shift his thoughts to the other side of his head for better cover.

“What’s going on?” Bender asked again.

“Awww,” Leela said. “I’m sorry Fry. I never knew you felt that way.”

Fry desperately tried to block his thoughts. Think about tomatoes, his brain screamed. There’s nothing remotely suspect about tomatoes.

“Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” Leela said, tapping her brow.

“Hey! You can’t leave Bender out of the loop! I’ll kill you both once I solidify!”

Two drabbles, both Aerialshipping!

Title: Lemonade Stand
    Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
    Rating: K-T (to be safe)

Spoiler:- Lemonade Stand:

Title: Battle of the Birds
    Pairings: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime) and ColdCoffeeshipping (Paul/Shinji x Barry/Jun)

Spoiler:- Battle of the Birds:
    Last edited by S-Unit; 23rd April 2009 at 5:01 AM.

Title: Futuristic Relationship
    Author: riolulu
    Pairing: It's a surprise. I like that element. But, it's het. So don't be scared.
    Rating: PG.

WARNING: it's fluffy ^_^'' But not too fluffy, just some.

BUTBUTBUT I had another dare!!! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in the future.
    And I had intense fun doing this, so...here it is!!! ENJOY!!!!

Spoiler:- Fluff:
    Last edited by riolulu; 24th April 2009 at 7:34 PM.

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Title: Sakura Fines
    Pairing: Naoshi/Nando x Jun/Barry

It was a cool, crisp day underneath the cherry blossom trees. Naoshi, the wandering bard, Pokemon trainer and coordinator, was skillfully playing his harp to the tune of the wind surrounding himself and the sakura around him. It was peaceful and quiet. But Naoshi was looking forward to a little excitement happening in the future.

But that excitement was to happen sooner than he thought, for a blonde blur came crashing into him.

"Nandayo, nandayo..." The blonde man who crashed into Naoshi cried out.

"My apologies, my friend. I did not realize this was a popular place for running." Naoshi helped the gentleman up. He was intrigued by his appearance, flawless and charming at the same time.

"What, who are you? I'm fining you $10 billion!"

"My name is Naoshi, my good sir."

"You have 10 seconds to pay up. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4-"

Naoshi hushed him up by placing a finger to his lips. He was entranced by the hyperness of this young man. He placed a $10 billion note (in Zimbabwe dollars) in the blonde's hand and then suggested something to him. "Perhaps, I could treating you to lunch as well as pay your fine."

The blonde was startled. "L- l- l- lunch!"

"Please. I shall treat you to a nice luncheon. There is a quaint cafe nearby where there is a hearty selection of good food. Please, allow me." Naoshi picked the blonde up in his arms and carried him off. "By the way, my fine, handsome, young man, what is your name?"

"Jun."

"Very well Jun, I shall treat you to the best meal of your life."

Jun couldn't help but stare at Naoshi. He never expected anyone to actually pay the fine, let alone carry him off to lunch.

Title: Two Characters in Search of an Exit
    Pairing: Jesse/James
    Notes: On a dare.

The scenery was peaceful. Birds were singing, long grasses were waving in the wind, and Rattatas were going about the very serious business of making more Rattatas.

A scream of “WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!” shot up into the air, scattering the birds, flattening the grasses, and amorous rodents scurried underground.

Jesse was kicking the possibly unscalable dirt wall of a pit that she and James had nearly broken their backs digging six hours ago. James was pouting the corner. Perhaps he wasn’t the smartest guy in the world, but at least he knew that collapsing the pit that they were at the bottom of wouldn’t improve their circumstances.

“EVERY TIME,” Jesse shouted, sharply kicking a root system that was poking through the solid dirt wall. “We dig these to catch the twerps? But do the twerps fall in? Never!”

“Sometimes they do,” James said into his knees. “They just usually get out.”

“Who ALWAYS falls in?” Jesse went on, undaunted. “Us!”

“Usually,” James admitted. He wasn’t really trying too hard to snap Jesse out of her tantrum. Jesse was in her glory when she was really angry. And she was angry so much of the time.

Jesse took a deep breath and got a hold of herself and tried to act like a group leader for godsakes.

“It’s okay though,” she said. “Because Meowth will find us soon a get us out.”
    “Sure,” He said, having no reason to doubt this.

Of course, five hours later, they were both having serious doubts.

“I don’t know what that cat thinks he’s doing,” Jesse grumbled, leaning against the dirt wall.

“It’s getting dark,” James said, letting a little whine creep into his tone. “I’m tired.”

“We’ve slept in worse places,” Jesse said wearily, collapsing onto the ground.

It was true. James tried to make himself comfortable.

“Hey,” Jesse said. James opened one eye. “Come over here,” she said. “I’m cold.”

James knew not to pass up an invitation like that. He tripped on some roots on the way over, but he didn’t think she noticed.

This is for you, Mel-Girl~

Title: Dealing With Darkness
    Pairing: GhenjiShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner)

"Gen, remind me why you're here again?" Even though he was extremely pleased to have his gorgeous companion along, Shinji still had to keep up appearances.

"You know why I'm here, Shinji-kun~" replied Gen in a sing-song voice. "I think it will be fun to see you battle against Denji-san. You know, I've always wanted to meet him, so this is perfect!" Shinji couldn't help but scowl a little. He didn't like that Gen wasn't there exclusively for him.

As the doors to the Sunyshore Gym swung open, revealing the nauseating arrangement of electric orange and green colors splashed on each surface of the room, Gen had to take a moment to adjust his eyesight. "My, Denji-san sure has... some interesting tastes," he commented carefully. Shinji was not at all impressed. The Gym had undergone renovations for this?

From a nearby door, the morose blonde Denji stepped into the room. "Hello, challengers," he greeted them in a monotonous voice. "My name is Denji, and I am the Leader of the Sunyshore City Gym." It was almost as though he were reading to them from a cue-card.

Shinji promptly interrupted Gen's attempt at a greeting. "You're the Gym Leader? Are you as good at battling as you are at being boring?" He received a prompt elbow in the ribs.

"Please, pardon young Shinji," Gen apologized. "He didn't mean to be so rushed. He's young and obviously earger for a match! My name is Gen, by the way." Shinji shot the taller male a sideways scowl.

"No, I said what I meant," he whispered inaudibly.

Denji let out a voiceless sigh. "We're actually not quite done with the renovations yet, so if you'd care to wait a few days, maybe see the sights..."

"Now just hang on a second -" Shinji's protest was cut off by a sudden blackout in the Gym. "Super," muttered Shinji and Denji in unison. Shinji received another swift jab in the ribcage.

The three youths stood in the dark for a few moments, wondering if the lights would re-ignite. The silence began to feel awkward. "Um, you know what, Denji-san, we can always just come back later, when you've got everything sorted out. Come along, Shinji-kun~"

Gen grabbed a hand and stalked off toward the entrance. He'd only made it a few steps when Shinji's voice answered him, some few feet behind him. "Gen? You can let go of Denji's hand now."
    Last edited by Tadashi; 27th April 2009 at 7:06 AM.

This was an old Ikarishipping drabble dare I had before the thread creation and I found it overly amusing and had to repost it. XD

Title: Yay, love! <3
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Pairing: Ikarishipping

Spoiler:- rofl:

Title: Boiled Salmon
    Pairing: Ghenjishipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner)

Spoiler:- you know you want to ;D:

Title: Counsellor
    Pairing: Ghenjishipping

Spoiler:- Gen needs to get laid *shot*:

Title: Just Let Him Be
    Pairing: Ghenjishipping, a bit of Alexandrianshipping

Spoiler:- pervy Denji~:

Title: Shaved Ice
    Pairing: Scenarioshipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul x Shigeru/Gary x Satoshi/Ash)

Spoiler:- IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE 8D:
    Last edited by Mel-Girl; 27th April 2009 at 9:15 AM.

I freaking blame Mel-Girl via MSN chats XD

Title: Today in La-La-Land
    Pairing: BishieShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley)

"Iiiiiiiiiiiit's that time again, boys and girls! Time to go for a happy fun time in La-La-Land! And here's your host, Fluffy Gen!" happy shrieks from young children flooded the air on the set of the insanely popular kiddie show, La-La-Land.

Tall and amiable, Gen (known to the kiddies as Fluffy Gen) strode onto the stage, causing fangirlish squeals from the teenage female fanbase. It's a shame that someone as hot as him works in a place littered 10-foot gumdrops and plasticine unicorns.

"Hi boys and girls," Gen's perfect voice rang clearly, settling everyone down instantly (except for the TV viewing fangirls in their homes).

"Today, we have an extra special guest on the show! But, he's kind of mean sometimes~ Say hello to Shinji, boys and girls!"

"BOOOOOO!!!" the young children in the audience jeered and hissed as Shinji made his entrance onto the set. His teeth were grinding particularly hard during that moment. He made his way beside Gen, shooting him the darkest looks he could.

"Now kids, look at this old grumpy guy! Nothing will cheer him up! Not a cake, not a candy cane, not even a bright and sparkly rainbow!" Shinji was about ready to puke. Gen's sickeningly sweet attitude was giving him a toothache, oddly. Again, the children booed at 'Sourpuss Shinji'.

"You're a meanie!" shouted a particularly brash boy in the audience. Shinji squinted against the glare of the spotlights. Was that Shigeru egging everyone on?

"Absolutely right, little boy!" agreed Gen, turning to face Shinji. "Do you know what we do with meanies, Shinji?" Gen asked in a suddenly serious tone.

"No I do not know what we do with meanies, and I don't really care to know." Shinji snapped. He would've stalked off the set if not for Gen's firm grip on his shoulder keeping him there.

The audience let out a collective gasp. Gen turned to face them, raising one arm up. "You heard him, folks! He is a meanie! So kids, looks like it's time for the Sharing Song!"

Again, cheers. "The what?" Shinji's angry hiss came from his grated teeth as a sudden senseless melody picked up on the speakers.

Again, Gen turned to the audience to appeal. "Come on kids, sing it with me! Once Shinji hears this song, he'll learn that being a meanie is no good!"

As Gen and the audience broke into a ludicrous song about sharing and caring, Shinji internalized a feral growl. 'So help me god, I will cut him off for an entire year for this!'

A drabble-dare

Title: Freaky Fungicheese
    Pairing: Advanceshipping, mention of Respectshipping

"Satoshi, I never knew you felt that way about me." Haruka was startled at Satoshi's latest revelation. She had always desired Satoshi, and loved him dearly, but never thought that he would harbour similar feelings for her.

"I just realized this Haruka. You're talented, confident, and amazingly beautiful. And those lips of yours...." Satoshi moved in to give Haruka and very wet and slobbery kiss. Haruka loved every minute of it.

"Mmmmm....Satoshi....." Haruka started to purr.

"Haruka!" She heard Takeshi's faint voice but paid no attention.

"Satoshi...." Haruka moaned.

"Haruka!" Takeshi yelled and Haruka snapped out of her reverie. Satoshi wasn't kissing her. She was busy eating a slobbery piece of moldy cheese.

"What?"

"That mushroom cheese expired weeks ago, I forgot to tell you." Takeshi, busy making lunch, told her.

"Oh..." Haruka wiped the cheese off of her mouth.

"You must have been hallucinating, since you know darn well that Shuu took Satoshi out on a date today."

"Yeah....." Haruka sighed, dreaming a dream that will never come true.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast