Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Well, I got a very... interesting drabble dare from Mel-Girl. It was fun though!
    IM fics FTW.

Title: Instant Date
    Author: Mewluvr200
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: Mel-Boy x Shinji x Gen, and BishieShipping.
    Rating: G

Spoiler:- rotflmao.:
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

Okay, Sonic Boom asked for this dare. I'm warning you, Sonic Boom, you don't know what box you just opened *wink*

Title: Trapped in the Bedroom
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: SPPf
    Pairing: BoomBoomRoomshipping (Sonic Boom x S-Unit)
    Rating: R

Spoiler:- Viewer Discretion Advised...:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Dared by Natalia-babes.
    Title: Hyper Petals
    Author: Chloe~
    Pairing: Bellossom x Cherrim

"CHERRY!" cried Orgasmique. Yellow and green petals swayed like a dazzling dress. The crimson flowers on her head rotated like the earth, as her small black eyes looked upon a flower. The flower smiled in glee and jumped onto Orgasmique's head.

"Orgasmique!" Cherry the cherrim cried out back.

"I'm so happy you've finally come out," Orgasmique shouted, feeling the thrill of Cherry on top of her. "You look gorgeous in the sunlight."

"Never as pretty as you," Cherry replied. "I wish I was a shiny like you." She kissed Orgasmique's violet cheek. Orgasmique blushed and smiled.

"It's time to dance, Cherry-babes." she informed the cherrim, grabbing onto her lighter pink petal. The pair of them scurried over to flower paradise with the sun given them grace.

"Everything looks so pretty." Orgasmique and Cherrim yelled in unison.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Title: Locked In
    Author; Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairing: Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)
    Rating: K+
    Other: Please review via VM.

“Just great, James! We’re locked in!” Jessie yelled.

Team Rocket had infiltrated a Pokemon Center in order to steal Pokemon for their Boss. The plan was simple in concept. Jessie and James would steal as many Pokemon as they can while Meowth caused a distraction.

Unfortunately, no one told our villains that the room where the Poke Balls were kept didn’t open from the inside.

“Relax, Jessie,” said James. “I’m sure one of these Pokemon will be able to help us.”

“All of these Pokemon are in need of healing!” Jessie yelled. “They don’t have the STRENGTH to get us out! Plus, we’d be blowing our cover!”

“Oh, yeah,” said James sheepishly. “Right.”

“So then, what do we do?!” asked Jessie.

James thought for a moment. “Wanna make out?” he said.

Jessie kicked him in the groin.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 4th May 2009 at 10:54 PM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

*gives the thread a hearty prod*

Me is here, here to save this place and deliver some drabbles!

First, Skiyomi's kinda WTF-ish dare lol. Don't let the name of the fandom scare you. (This here is my version of an existing passage in book 1)

Title: All That Glitters
    Author: Tadashi
    Fandom: Twilight
    Pairing: Edward x Bella
    Other: Warning for crack

Spoiler:- All That Glitters:

And second, darklord18's neato drabble. This is my rendition of an episode I saw... I think it was from season 1?

Title: Of Bedrooms and Birthdays
    Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh GX
    Pairing: AnikiShipping (aka: Jaden/Juudai x Syrus/Shou)

Spoiler:- Provocative title, innit?:
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: Roses
    Author: Me on my old FF account (CookiesCream'n'Icecream)
    Pairing/s: Contestshipping

“Hey Drew...”

“Hmm?”

“What’s the real reason behind these roses?” The blue eyed brunette asked. The two coordinators were now relaxing on a bench next to the large contest hall in Hearthome. Having just finished a contest where Drew was labelled victorious (with May being a close second) the traveling companions were now taking it easy.

Drew simply shrugged and looked at her innocently, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

May snorted, “Drew, are you trying to say that all of these roses were for beautifly?”

“Well yes, isn’t that what I’ve been telling you for the past few years?”

“But you can’t be serious; I mean who in the world would give away so many roses to some random Pokémon!”

“Oh, but I am serious May. I give Beautifly roses for working so hard, but I guess you wouldn’t understand, amateur.”

May sighed in exasperation, “Look Drew, I’m not that stupid, why do you keep giving me roses?”

The green haired boy smirked, “I haven’t given you any roses. I’ve only given beautifly roses. Stupid girl.”

May was beginning to get frustrated, but suddenly her mouth curled into a sneer, “So in other words, you’re too embarrassed to admit the truth behind the roses.”

To her delight, his face turned a light pink, but he quickly covered it by flicking his hair and saying, “And what exactly are you implying May, that I’d give a rose to you?”

Embarrassed, May felt her face turn hot as she turned to glare at Drew with all her might. In reality though, it hurt to hear her long-time crush say that to her. Then out of nowhere, a fantastic idea popped into her head.

“Hey Drew...”

“What is it this time?” He sighed, clearly bored.

To his shock and amazement May placed her lips on his. Drew’s eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. He made no effort to push her away, in fact, he kind of liked it. A lot. Not that he’d ever tell anybody though, mind you.

After what seemed like an eternity May finally pulled away, her face bright red.

“Wh-why did you...?” Drew stuttered trying to keep his cool, but obviously failing.

May just smiled, “Oh that? That was for Masquerain; make sure you give that to him.”

Drew gaped at her, “What? Giving a kiss to a Pokémon? That’s even worse than my excuse!”

She raised an eyebrow, “Excuse? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I just think that Masquerain needs some affection for all his hard work.”

He looked at her dumbfounded.

She laughed, “What, you didn’t think it was for you, did you?” With that she hopped out of her seat and began making her way down the street. Drew just watched in confusion before piecing together what had just happened.

“WAIT, MAY!!”

Title: Never Came
    Author: Me
    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Pairing/s: Lily/Severus

Almost everyone was dancing at the Yule Ball. The scenery as usual was magnificent. The music had it's elegance and addictive charm. He was actually surprised that Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger weren't dancing together. Even more surprised to Harry Potter's chosen dance partner.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, dancing around allowing the music to lead their brain. Severus had no dance partner, and he chose to have one either.

Behind the sharp-minded potions master, was a man of his words. Mysterious yet loyal.

The woman he wanted as a dance partner in heaven... where she belonged. Watching the dance, gave him find memories of how close he felt to the girl. Even after accidently insulting her, even after she married a man he detested, he still loved her. But he was not a worthy man for her heart. If only he had been there just in time, if only he had known she was a target.

Perhaps, he could be dancing with her. Being able to see her smile again, would make his weekend. But he'll never know now. Much too late. The least he could do to honour her memory was to protect her son.

Having seen enough, Severus left the ball room.

Member crack dare by Riolulu from ages ago. ~

Title: MSN :P
    Author: Me
    Fandom: Sppf
    Pairing/s: Mewluvr200 / riolulu

riolulu says:
    I can't wait for us to meet in animecon.

Mewluvr200 says:
    Me too, it's gonna be epic

riolulu says:
    I'll give you that kirby x corsola drawing i did too.

Mewluvr200 says:
    YAY ILU

riolulu says:
    ilu <3
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 22nd May 2009 at 2:05 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

Title: Night
    Author: Uzamaki Hinata
    Pairing/s: Ash/Satoshi x May/Haruka, Drew/Shuu x May/Haruka
    Rating: PG

Night

The night was the worst time of day. At least, to Ash Ketchum it was.

He couldn't understand why there was night, no, he simply couldn't. Especially when it seemed like night was just there to make sure the day could never come.

"Still up?"

Ash looked up just in time to see his fellow companion, May Maple, slip in to sit beside him. He couldn't help but notice how her tank top hugged her body... her chest...

The young raven haired boy blushed before looking away. The night also made him think weird thoughts.

"Ash?" she said, reaching for him, but immediately withdrew her hand when he shrugged her off. "Are you... okay?"

"Fine," he answered. He felt for the cold dirt beneath him. "So... you're leaving tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah," she smiled softly. "I can't wait." The young brunette giggled softly. "You know what, Ash? Now I finally understand why you're always so eager to go on journeys. I'm so excited for my trip to begin."

"If only night wasn't there to stop you," Ash said.

May smiled, looking over at him. "Yeah," she said. "If only."

Ash couldn't help but reflect her smile.

"If only night could hurry up," she continued, a light blush touching her cheeks. "So I could see him sooner."

His smile disappeared.

"Well," May said, before leaning her head on to Ash's shoulder. "I should get to bed."

He nodded, robotically.

"It's going to be so weird not going on a trip with everyone again."

He stayed silent, swallowing in the look on her face as she mentioned him, as she mentioned Drew.

"It's going to be so weird travelling... without you." She closed her eyes. "I'm going to miss you, Ash."

His heart began to race.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Was he imagining her look? Was he imagining the look she held for him? The love and admiration she had in her voice when she was talking about hime? Maybe it wasn't him she loved, maybe it was...

"You're my best friend," she breathed.

His heart froze.

Best friend?

She smiled once more before sitting up straight. "I'm going to try to get to bed." she said before patting Ash's shoulder and standing up. "If only night wasn’t there to stop me. I’d be able to get going to travel quicker," she laughed as she disappeared somewhere behind him.

Ash Ketchum felt his heart sink.

The night was the worst time of day.

At least… to Ash Ketchum it was.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Title: Difference
    Author: Xashlei
    Fandom: Pokemon Special
    Pairing/s: Ruby/Sapphire (Franticshipping)

Simply strolling around a route near Littleroot, the duo that saved Hoenn were just having a lighthearted chat over their adventures. Or rather, one yammered while the words just went through the other’s ears.

Sapphire irritatedly listened to Ruby, walking ahead and rambling on about how beautiful his Pokemon were, telling her where he found each, how he befriended them, their Johto contests, parties they celebrated, and the like. He never asked about her. Plus, when she asked about his answer to her affections, he conveniently said that he had forgotten what happened. The battle against Groudon and Kyogre, the storms and the Orbs, her confession… everything. Self-serving impractical sissy… She cursed in her mind.

“By the way!” Ruby suddenly jolted, “You actually would look very attractive cleaned up and in frills, just like the old days!” Sapphire blushed red when she heard the word ‘attractive’, and looked at Ruby curiously. He pulled out a blue dress of different shades, frilly at the end of the long sleeves and at the tip of the long skirt.

“You imbecile, I wouldn’t wear that! (And why do you have a dress on-hand?!)” Sapphire stomped her foot, fuming. “Is it that I don’t look pretty any other way? Huh?! Huh?!” She continued to stomp, fists clenched and shaking.

“… Of course you’d look beautiful by yourself, I love you.” Ruby replied quietly, looking hurt authentically. “I was… just trying to relive those days when we played. We could’ve… prettied our Pokemon together.” He started to sniffle and wipe a tear from his eye. He was... really serious.

Sapphire had a weakness for when Ruby was straightforward, “Ah… if you wanted to do things together… why don’t we battle instead?” She asked, optimistically and sorry for shouting at him.

As if suddenly a blackout happened, “What?! Ew, no…!” Ruby cried, stuffing the dress in his bag again. “I don’t want to end up a barbarian!”

“…!!” Sapphire began to rage again, and wanted to strangle the boy. She wondered why she liked him… it was probably because they were so different. In her anger, she missed out the phrase Ruby added to his first sentence when he was still serious. They were so different, that's why they matched so well. Neither should try to change that.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Woo! I'm not dead!

Title: Chocolate Kisses
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Fandom: Batman: The Brave and the Bold (ZWTF?!)
    Pairing: Batman x Red Tornado (I repeat: ZWTF?!)
    Rating: K
    Other: Never thought I would write a Batman/DC/any kind of superhero story.

In the slums of Gotham City, Batman and Red Tornado had teamed up against Gorilla Grodd, who had been wielding an E-Ray gun, firing randomly at the citizens, turning them into apes.

Grodd had seen an opportunity to capture Tornado, and acted accordingly, grabbing him by the cape.

“Stay back, Batman, or I will evolve your friend to his ultimate form!” Grodd announced.

Tornado smilied sadly as he spoke. “Revelation: That will not work on me,” he announced. “I have no human DNA to speak of.” He then blasted Grodd with a gust of wind, which propelled him into a nearby convenience store, where he lay slumped over the counter.

Batman arrived on the scene and grabbed Grodd by the neck with one hand, and the E-Ray with the other. “You think your research will change the world, Grodd, but it only netted you a cell in Arkham Asylum,” Batman said harshly.

“Reminder: Our job is not yet done,” said Tornado, coming up behind Batman. “We must return Grodd’s victims to normal.”

“I’m already on it,” said Batman. “You take Grodd into custody.” Without another word, man and machine set off to accomplish their tasks.

The two met up half an hour later, Batman having discarded the now-destroyed E-Ray in favor of a Hershey bar with almonds, which he purchased along with paying for the damage done to the store.

“Chocolate?” asked Tornado curiously.

Batman shrugged. “Why, yes it is,” he replied.

“Observation: Chocolate is an unhealthy part of the human diet, especially for a crimefighter such as yourself.”

“Actually, I limit my junk food so I can work it off between training and patrol,” explained Batman as he peeled off the wrapper. “By the end of the week, it’s like I never even had it.” He took a bite.

“Sometimes, I wish I could be human like you,” said Tornado with a sigh. “Then I would be able to know the joys of a chocolate bar.”

Hearing this sparked something in Batman’s memory. “How well do those artificial taste buds work?” he asked.

“They’ve been configured to make oil taste pleasant, but otherwise, they work like normal human taste buds,” said Tornado. “Why do you-?”

Batman never let him finish his thought, and pulled Tornado in for a kiss.

When he pulled away, Batman asked “How did the chocolate taste on my lips?”

Unable to process this information, Tornado replied “Sweet.” He then flew away, leaving Batman to depart in the Batmobile.

On the drive home, Batman thought to himself, ”Hershey makes a mean candy bar, but I prefer the chocolate kisses.”

Comments: I'm kind of proud of this one. Not only did I humanize Batman, but I managed to cop out of a fight scene by only supplying the bare-bones facts. Yup, this one counts as a win in my book.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Dare from Ski.~ This is dedicated to Mewluvr <3
    Title: Time travel
    Author: Chloebabes
    Fandom: Pokemon and Yugi-oh
    Pairing: Cherrim x Yami
    Rating: K

Cherrim had no idea that Yami was going to be one sexy pharaoh. She loved it when baby Yami played with her pink petals. His cute soft fingers used to prick on her nose and she loved it. Yami was Cherrim's best friend.

But now travelling through time she saw Yami in a whole new light. He was shirtless and looking smoking hot. Had a beautiful body and Cherrim knew that Yami was going to be a good ruler. He had the looks, the words and the charisma to go far. Marik appeared to be pretty hot too.

Without a second thought she jumped onto Yami's face, hugging him wioth her petals.

Advancers Tumblr

I liiiiiiiiiive. I neglect my drabbles so badly >>;

I'm not in the mood for a big batch, so one will have to do. Here's to you, SonicTH

Title: Cheap Shots
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing: PearlShipping (Dawn/Hikari x Ash/Satoshi)

As the 'Mission Impossible' theme music blared in the background, Ash skulked the outdoor battlefield of the paintball range. He lightly adjusted his safety goggles and cocked the paintball gun sharply. He promised himself that he would land the first hit on the enemy - in this case, the enemy was Dawn.

As the music began yet another endless loop, he heard a girl's voice mutter angrily, "do they have to keep playing that same dang song?"

Ash grinned. He had located his target. Ever so carefully, with his back against the fence, he slunk toward her. Just then, a sudden battle cry resounded. "EEEEEEE-YAH!" followed by a paintball gunshot. Startled, the young man flinched, then fired back blindly.

"Ouch! My arm! You shot me in the freaking arm!"

Ash opened his eyes timidly, revealing Dawn holding her upper arm in mild pain.

"Sorry," he smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay," she cocked her paintball gun, and Ash found himself staring down the loaded barrel. "Thanks to you, I get a free shot."

Woo! Done with my dares!

Title: What If...
    Fandom: Bleach
    Pairing: (Anti-)UlquiHime, some HimeRuki
    Rating: T
    Other: Well, it sounds great to me!

“You will come with me now,” Ulquiorra demanded.

“What?!” Orihime exclaimed.

“Don’t make me repeat myself,” said Ulquiorra.

“I heard you the first time!” Orihime yelled. “How dare you talk to me as though I’m your slave or something! It’s fairly obvious that you don’t have, never had, and never will have any respect for women or people in general! Your kind make me sick! TSUBAKI!”

Ulquiorra stood impassively. That attack couldn’t scratch Yammy, so what could it do to him?

“KOTAN ZANSHUN, I REJECT!!!” Orihime screamed. Tsubaki flew forward, glowing brightly as he made contact with Ulquiorra, instantly vaporizing him.

"Wow..." said Orihime. "I feel great for having killed someone! When this fight is over, I'm going to **** Rukia like an animal! I only wish I brought my double..."

"TMI!" yelled her two Soul Reaper escorts.

And now, my second drabble.

Title: Distraction
    Pairing: Brock x Autumn (too lazy to look up the name)
    Rating: K+

“Miltank, use Rollout!”

“Croagunk, Brick Break!”

Autumn and Brock commanded their respective Pokemon to attack, and the training battle got underway.

Brock had some serious doubts about his ability to pull off the win this time around. Sure, his Croagunk had the type advantage, but Autumn was wearing a more… casual version of her traditional maid uniform, which was sleeveless and a shorter skirt.

“All right, Miltank, time to use our new move!” Autumn announced. “Earthquake!”

“What?!” Brock exclaimed.

Miltank jumped, the ground shook, and Brock, Croagunk, and Autumn all fell to their knees.

“Waah!” Autumn exclaimed. “I’m so sorry! That wasn’t supposed to happen!”

Brock just smiled. It was her fault for being so distracting.

I know I have a couple of other drabbles on the backburner, but I want to write this one to get a monkey off my back.

Title: Rehearsing My Lines
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing: Satoshi/Ash x Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul, whatever that is

Spoiler:- lol it's horrid:

Title: The Threat of Confined Spaces
    Author: Skiyomi
    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Pairing: Snape/Sinistra (Despite the fact that Snape does not actually appear in this story. I don't feel like writing him. Sue me. Sue me and my vagueness.)
    Comments: For a dare. Inspired by and based on "Lamentations of a Starry-Eyed Twit" by She's a Star over on Fanfiction.net

Auriga Sinistra burst through the doorway in a way that she hoped was dramatic and commanded attention and respect. “I know you’re behind this!” She said, pointing an accusatory finger at her friend (perhaps ex-friend) and colleague while trying not to sound shrill.

“Behind what?” Victoria Vector asked a little too calmly. If she’d been trying to play innocent she might have appeared shocked at her friend’s disheveled appearance and apparent anger (though perhaps not, since this had been occurring with much greater regularity).

“You know what I’m talking about,” Auriga glared, taking a seat in a tastefully decorated chair.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Victoria said, smiling a little.

“Don’t even bother,” Auriga said, in an effort to get past the denial stage a little earlier this time. “No one else in this school has a history of locking me in closets with unpleasant Potions Professors.”

“See, last time this happened, you used the phrase ‘grotesque’ instead of ‘unpleasant’,” Victoria said, her grin expanding. “I think someone’s getting fond.”

“Am not,” Auriga retorted childishly. “Besides,” she said hotly, a new idea occurring to her. “If you wanted me to ‘get fond’,” insert angry bunny-quote fingers here, “of him, then I can actually think of a place that’s more romantic than a broom closet.”

“Really?” Victoria asked with interest. “Where?”

“ANYWHERE!” Auriga shouted.

Victoria was unphased. Instead she seemed to be enjoying a private, rather dark thought. “Actually, I have been thinking of somewhere else.”

Auriga narrowed her eyes. “Where? You have to tell me!”

“Well,” Victoria said slowly. “It was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess it won’t matter anyway. You know the big freezer in the kitchens?”

Auriga literally nearly fell off her chair. “Are you trying to kill me?” she choked.

“Oh come on,” Victoria said, rolling her eyes. “There’s no need to be dramatic. There’s plenty of air in there if you don’t panic.” Victoria did not, at this point, reflect on the very likely possibility that Auriga would panic, which only goes to show that she’s not as clever as she thinks she is. “And you won’t freeze to death,” she said with a nearly Cheshire Cat-esque grin. “That is, with shared bodily warmth.”

Auriga blanched and marked up a giant mental post-it note in her brain not to go down to the kitchens even if she was so depressed that she required large quantities of ice cream and perhaps even firewhisky.

“But that’s not the point right now,” Victoria said, suddenly looking shrewd. “What I want to know is, what happened this time.”

Auriga blushed. She really tried not to, but blushes don’t care about the opinions of the people on whom they appear.

“Aha!” Victoria said, pointing at her triumphantly. “What’d he do? What happened? Tell me now.”

Auriga squirmed desperately. “He didn’t do anything, Victoria.” And he hadn’t. He hadn’t even really said anything. It was more the way he hadn’t said it, which doesn’t make any sense at all. Damn that confusing man!

Default Alright, Drabble Time!

Ok, here's a couple.

Title: Observation
    Author: Netbug009
    Fandom: Pokemon (anime)
    Pairing/s:Morpheusshipping

“You know, Angie, you're always a little redder than normal when you talk to that boy.”

Angie flinched at her dad's comment. Always? As in, not only once, but several times? Once was bad enough! She contemplated this comment and realized that indeed, her face did feel a bit warmer when she had her third meeting with him earlier that day. But not just that; she felt warmer altogether. Warmer as a person.... but surely that didn't need to be so obvious!

“...I dunno what you mean.”

“You're getting red just talking about it,” her mother interjected.

Title: Someday
    Author: Netbug009
    Fandom:Pokemon (anime)
    Pairing/s: Lagomorphshipping

Someday, maybe they could be. That hope was what kept her blushing when he looked at her. What kept her imagining every touch as a possible reciprocation. What kept her embracing him despite feeling the nervous and probably displeased sweat on his face.

It wasn't real now, yet she felt nothing could stop it. A delirium, maybe, but nobody could call it impossible. He'd smiled at her once, and that was enough to keep her strong when he frowned. He'd led her hand in hand once, and that was enough to keep her reaching when he retracted.

So, maybe someday.

I felt like doing drabbles for ten pairings I love lots! ^^ Some facts might be off and some may contain spoilers so I'm telling you now in advance. But in general, felt like writing some shippy fluff so woo! =D

Title: Heart and Soul
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Fandom: Hamtaro
    Pairing/s: Pashmina/Mafura-chan x Panda/Panda-kun

Spoiler:- this pairing gives me such nostalgia XD:

Title: Gazing At The Moon
    Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
    Pairing/s: China x Japan

Spoiler:- read drabble aru!:

Title: Troublesome Thoughts
    Fandom: Naruto
    Pairing/s: Kiba Inuzuka x Shikamaru Nara
    Rating: PG 13 for innuendo!

Spoiler:- cuz innuendo + kibashika = 8D:

Title: Best Friends
    Fandom: Rurouni Kenshin
    Pairing/s: Kenshin Himura x Sanosuke Sagara

Spoiler:- omg bffs 4evah!~:

Title: Envy
    Fandom: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Pairing/s: Haruhi Suzumiya x Itsuki Koizumi

Spoiler:- read because itsuki's gorgeous <3:

Title: Trust
    Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
    Pairing/s: Thiefshipping - Yami no Bakura x Marik Ishtar

Spoiler:- children's card games!:

Title: Night
    Fandom: Fruits Basket
    Pairing/s: Kyo Sohma x Tohru Honda

Spoiler:- wow a ship i like that actually becomes canon is this a first for me or wut:

Title: Promises
    Fandom: Full Metal Alchemist
    Pairing/s: Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell

Spoiler:- because edwin = win 8D:

Title: Turn Around and See Me
    Fandom: Bleach
    Pairing/s: Uryu Ishida x Orihime Inoue with a bit of mention of Ichigo Kurosaki x Orihime Inoue

Spoiler:- because orihime should notice uryu properly damn it XD:

Title: Danger Zone
    Pairing/s: Bishieshipping - Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul
    Rating: PG 13 :x

Spoiler:- wtf i don't know why i wrote this but um bishieshipping? XD:

Title: Sand
    Author: esm8m
    Pairing/s: Colosseumshipping (Wes x Rui)

Sand could be dangerous. Wes had been through enough sandstorms to know that. There was little that frightened him more than huddling behind a boulder, hearing the wind howling all around, and hoping it couldn't get to him.

Sand could be annoying. It got into everything, no matter what he did to try to stop it. Some days, the hoverbike broke down in the middle of the desert, its gears clogged with sand. It didn't take long to fix, but it was a pain.

But sand could also be beautiful. Nothing Wes had ever seen, not even the fountains of Phenac, could compare to the majestic beauty of sand dunes. He could stand there for hours, just looking at their rippling surface.

And Wes, listening to Rui's ranting about what to do about all the ways out of Phenac being blocked, realized that she reminded him of the sand that was all too common in Orre.

It was dangerous to be with her – her kidnappers had proven they were determined to get her. Her ideas, too, were dangerous. Using the Snag Machine again could easily get him arrested, or, worse, attract the attention of the other members of Team Snagem, eager for revenge. Actively hunting out Pokémon that weren't afraid to attack people was just begging to be hurt. As that weirdo with the Poké Ball afro had said, it was safer to stay away from her.

And she could be annoying, with her seemingly limitless energy and enthusiasm, not to mention her lack of knowledge about Orre.

But she was also beautiful in a way he had never encountered before, he had to admit. And while that definitely applied to her appearance, that didn't seem to be all. His appreciation of her had increased substantially in the hours since he had rescued her, when he had simply regarded her as 'cute'. Maybe it was how she reacted so calmly to him being from Team Snagem. Maybe it was her courage. Or maybe it was her determination to save the strange, emotionless Pokémon. Whatever it was, he realized he didn't want to let her down. He was in for her plan – and stuck with her – for the long term.

Summer Drabble Challenge~

Showing off some drabbles I did for the Phoenix Wright Kink Meme. =P

Title: I hate Myself
    Pairing: Maggey x Adrian
    Fandom: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney~

Spoiler:- I hate my self:

Title: Fantasies In A Cell
    Rating: M
    Pairing: Implied Kristoph/Apollo/Phoenix
    Fandom: Apollo Justice/Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney~

Spoiler:- Fantasies in a cell~:

Title: A Court Proposal
    Pairing: Phoenix x Edgeworth
    Fandom: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney~

Spoiler:- A Court Proposal~:

Title: Pleasing The Fans
    Rating: T
    Pairing: Kristoph x Klavier
    Fandom: Apollo Justice/Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney~

Spoiler:- Pleasing the fans~:
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 23rd June 2009 at 6:40 PM.

Advancers Tumblr

This is the first time I've done a drabble and it ended like that 'cause I was sleepy.

Title: Last Moment
    Author: misty_aquamaster (ff Nigsea)
    Fandom: Yugioh 5D's
    Pairing: Jack x Carly

She was gone now. She had vanished in his arms and he had been the cause because she asked him to finish her off. He knew there was no other way. He was a Signer and she was the enemy, a Dark Signer, after all. The one and only person he ever truly loved was gone now. It is say that pain makes people stronger, but just what “being strong” mean?

Many of the people in Satellite were brought back, hundreds? Thousands, perhaps? However, those people could never make up for the lost life of his beloved. The tears gathered up, moistening his eyes as he yelled her name with all his might almost as if his voice might bring her back. For the first time in many years, perhaps since he was still a child he cried. The unbearable pain in his chest was making him crazy; he didn’t know how to deal with it. Crying, hitting the ground with his hands so strong he might start bleeding, yelling, cursing, nothing worked.

“Jack…Jack…”

Her voice echo again and again in his mind as he recalled the short period of time they spent together. She had always been kind even though he pretty much ignored her and took advantage of her kindness. Yet, he fell in love with her because of her kindness and clumsy nature. She was amusing. Her smile and encouraging words were the light the lighted his way when he became lost after losing his title as King and roamed aimlessly with no idea of what to do with his life.

“Jack… Jack…”

She was his sun, his light who would always lead him in the right path. Even now in the pitiful and miserable state he was in he could almost hear her voice as if she was right next to him. He was sure she wouldn’t like to see him in this state. He stood on his feet and look at the dark sky which was like a mirror in his heart, dark with pain. However, the dark clouds will vanish when rays of the sun came out again. But… for his pain, will there be a sun again to vanish it all?

“…My real wish is that you’ll be loved by everyone and be a real King that makes people happy. You’ll definitely do it…Jack Atlas!” her voiced echoed.

She had told him her wish- her last wish.

“Jack…you have to save the world.” She said when she was about to vanish. ”I’m… going to cheer you on.” She had smiled with her most beautiful smile before hugging him. “I love you…Jack” those had been her last words for him, full of feeling, full of love. A love which had had a time limit and had already exceeded that time.

“I love you…Jack”
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Yeah, I take forever to get my drabbles done. This was supposed to be for S-Unit but I got the pairing mixed up. Therefore, I can't read. But enjoy this drabble anyway~

Title: Sugar Rush
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing: Satoshi/Ash x Shigeru/Gary x Jun/Barry

"This, Ash, is what we call a frappuccino. I got them to add skim milk, extra flavor shot, with a dollop of whipped cream on top. So now, it's better than a frappuccino. It's a Jun-uccino!"

"Woah..." Satoshi hung his head sideways to better observe the funny beverage Jun had placed before him. "I always thought coffee came pitch-black in a teacup."

"Satoshi, please. Black coffee is... a thing of the past. Here is the future!" he gestured to the frothy beverage. "Tall, smooth, blended ice coffee with whipped cream!"

"Well, it sure looks... um, creamy." Satoshi resigned, eyeing the strange glass carefully.

"For $9 a glass, it better be!" Jun answered solemnly. "So, Satoshi, the honor is yours! Tell me what you think of it."

Satoshi took the glass into his hands. "Okay, here goes." He took a tentative sip from the straw, then a deeper one. The sugary beverage coated his throat and stomach in its cold, syrupy goodness. How he loved it. So much so, that he barely heard Jun shout, "Oi! Sato! You just drank half my coffee!"

The dark-haired boy's eyes snapped open, just as a case of brainfreeze settled in. "Sorry, Jun-chan." He pushed the half-empty glass back across the table, rubbing the side of his head in regret.

"Oi, barkeep! 'Nother Junuccino, and make it snappy!" Jun called from across the room.

Behind the counter, a very peeved Shigeru snapped a helpless straw in half. "Coming up, Jun," he called back sweetly. As soon as his shift was up, he vowed to kick Jun's butt for getting his poor Satoshi wired to coffee.
    Last edited by Tadashi; 25th June 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Title: Paul
    Author: Blue Flame
    Pairing/s: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
    Kellyn's POV.
    I was walking towards the spot next to
    the old oak where me and Ash meet for
    our Meeting.
    As I got in view of the oak I saw something
    that scared me...
    Paul was kissing MY Ash!
    MY Ash!
    Next thing I knew I had pulled Paul off of
    Ash and down to the ground.
    Then I kissed Ash before he could say a word.
    I deep loving kiss.
    Ans as the night went on Ash proved that
    he loved me not...
    Paul.

Take a Chance...
    To be your self
    Who says you can't be you.
    Banner Made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- Claims:

Oh yeah! My first drabble! ( May's POV )

Title:"Just a normal day"
    Author:XxMays_flowerxX
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Paring:Advanceshipping AshxMay

Today was turning out to be a regular one. No adventures or dangers, heck I haven't even seen those phony team rockets! Yeah, just a normal day.

The trees quivered with the fall wind, the crisp, fresh smell of evergreens overwhelmed the space around me. The wet due from this morning, still hanged on blades of grass, them brushing along my palm. I closed my eye's Inhaling a mouthful of air, then exhaling it out. The sun's ray's warmed the skin of my face, trickling over my eyelids, down my cheeks, to me arms. I felt so relaxed, I could have stayed like this for hours and wouldn't mind.

Then the sudden thought of helping Brock with cooking, reminded me that I couldn't relax today. I sighed, opening my eyes. The bright light from the sun blinded me, causing me to hover my hand over my face. Seconds after my eye's adjusted, I got up, and headed to Brock by the tables.

He grinned, his squinting eye's facing with mine, full of excitement and relief. Brock waved his spoon that was in his hand to me, " Good afternoon, May! Are you ready to help me out with my homemade soup?"

I smiled, " You Bet! Soon after those boys come back from fetching our water! "

Brock sighed and sat down. I guess we weren't going to cook right away so I decided to take a seat by him. He looked at me and chuckled in a odd tone, " You know May, I've been thinking... when are you going to tell that dense of a boy?"

The back of my neck heated up, " umm... huh... who? And what?"

He wiggled one of his eyebrows at me, " Don't play dumb with me! I [I]know[I] you like a certain someone... starts with an 'A'? Come on you know the answer!"

-gasp- He does know...
    I narrowed my eyes, pretending to be Defended, " Brock... H-He's my best friend! How can you think like that! The nerve!" To finish it off, I did a huff and turned away.

He shrugged and glanced up, " Well, our friends our back... lets get cooking!" With a slap of his palms, he jumped up, and ran to the two young boys with water in there hands.

I pouted, walking away from the table again, to the tree I was last siting. Half-way there a yell from behind, shouted my name, " May! Come over here and help! Stop being such a lazy head!", shouted the youngest of the group.

" SHUT UP MAX! "
    " Hey guys! Lets not fight. May your already helping with cooking so you don't have to do anything.", said the ravened hair boy.

I blushed, " thanks ash..."

He smiled, his chocolate eye's showing a emotion of friendliness, " what are best friends for!" He turned away, facing Max, helping him carry his bucket.

I stared at him for a moment, then sighed happily, " Just a normal day..."
    (Image by PD+)Click below to see my fic!! ( Advance with a hint off Pokeshipping!!! )
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post10007400

Title: no title... but I saved on my computer as "DotingShipping drabble".
    Author: Vulpixel
    Pairing/s: DotingShipping (James X Mime Jr.), IkariShipping (Dawn X Paul), Zoey X Brock, James X Growlie, James X Chimecho
    Rating: Probably G
    Other: In this fic Mime Jr. is a female, and for those who don't watch the Sinnoh episodes, or the anime as a whole, Jessie and Jessalina are the same person. Also "this" is my own system for telepathy, which Mime Jr. is capable of in this fic and the only reason Meowth calls Mime Jr. "pipsqueak" is so the rhythm of the, uh... song would fit. If there's any other questions then just send me a PM with your question and a link to this because I'll probably be posting other fics around here...

Mime Jr. sat there looking at James. She knew it was a doomed romance. Not just because she was a Pokémon and he was a
    human. It was doomed because of how he talked about... them. Growlie and Chimecho. Girls of his past. It was obvious that he
    still had feelings for both of them. Still, she couldn't help feeling the way she did. It was just too easy. The first
    time she looked into his eyes everything made sense. They were made for each other. But apparently he didn't get the memo,
    and she was too shy to say anything.

"Uh, Mime Jr. ... you're staring at me."

"Mime!" she said, turning away and blushing.

"Pipsqueak and James sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Meowth sang.

Jessie couldn't help but laugh. "Well she better not be too love-struck. I need her for the contest tonight."

Mime Jr. looked at Jessie. Contest? she thought. Then she realized something. If that twerp Brock was always
    hitting on girls and, as far as she had seen, always failed, then the twerpette, oh what was her name? Dawn? Would probably
    have come up with what was the opposite of his method, so it would have to work. Now if only she could get away from Jessie
    long enough...

--------

"Hi. Who's your trainer?" Dawn asked the small Mime Jr.

"Jessalina," Mime Jr. said telepathically.

"Well I'm sure she's looking for you. Why are you over here?"

"To ask you for some help. I would ask Jessalina but she's a total klutz when it comes to this type of stuff. You
    see, there's this guy I really like...
    "

"Just tell him you like him. But don't be over-the-top. My friend Brock does that with close to 99% of the girls he
    sees, and he's only had one girlfriend that I've seen."

"Oh come on Dawn. The over-the-topness is what make him cute," Zoey said.

"Is not."

"Is too. And I don't tease you about your crush on Paul."

"That's because you don't know him."

"Cliché."

"Mine Jr.!" Jessalina shouted.

"Gotta go!" Mime Jr. thought to Dawn and Zoey. With a new sense of hope in her heart she ran to Jessalina.
    Things were going to change. For better or for worse no-one could tell, but she just couldn't wait forever. She had already
    waited long enough.

Here is a fun drabble for the lulz.

Title: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi...
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: Pokemon/Hetalia
    Pairing: France x Shigeru/Gary, hints of Palletshipping.
    Rating: 16+

Ookido Shigeru was a busy man. He was busy doing many things. Busy doing research, busy looking handsome, busy preparing for his next encounter with Satoshi (wherever that may be), busy looking handsome, busy thinking of life, and, of course, busy being handsome. He was also busy in a quaint little sidewalk cafe in Paris sipping some of the finest and boldest coffee "le ville des etoiles" had to offer.

What Shigeru was doing in Paris was anyone's guess. Officially, he was here to attend a research conference in his grandfather's place, but unofficially, Shigeru just needed to get away from life. Ideally, being swept off his feet would be nice, since Satoshi had yet to get any hint (such is Satoshi's nature), Shigeru put any such thoughts out of mind. Shigeru would have to end up doing the wooing, not counting his awesome handsomeness to win over even the straightest of guys.

Little did Shigeru know what was going to happen next.

Shigeru finished his rather excellent coffee and got up to pay his check. He got to the till where a rather attractive blonde waiter with a bit of stubble took his check. Shigeru thought he was cute but wasn't really paying attention as he handed his check to the waiter.

"How did you enjoy your cafe, monsieur?" The waiter asked.

"It was excellent, just what I expected from a quaint Parisian venue." Shigeru coyly replied. If he were a certain green-haired coordinator, he would have flipped his hair at this point.

"Ah, tres bien! Ton cafe est gratuit, monsieur!" The waiter winked at Shigeru.

"Thanks, but what do you mean my coffee is free?" Shigeru asked, started at this generousity.

"Well, for such a handsome and attractive jeune homme as yourself, I always give des cafes gratuit." The waiter walked over around the counter to stand beside Shigeru. He cupped Shigeru's chin as he leaned in close. "Call me France, mon beau ami..."

"Um, my name is Shigeru." Shigeru blushed slightly. We wanted to be hit on and picked up but this was not what he had in mind.

"Shigeru... a fitting name for such a beautiful piece of art. Please, join me for dinner and dancing right now. And later, voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir...." France leaned in to kiss Shigeru.

Shigeru thought 'What the hell, damn Satoshi, I need some lovin' tonight.' and kissed France back.

Yes, Paris was all Shigeru expected and more.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast