Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: Chemistry
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Shipping: Appealshipping with some veiled Veilshipping (bad pun, I know)
    Rating: PG-13 for pervyness and innuendo

Mismagius watched her red haired Trainer talking with her blue haired friend. She was a little disgusted at the lack of a certain chemistry.

She decided to make it happen herself. And with her newly perfected Psychic attack, she knew just how to do it.

"...And then he has the nerve to pull the Ice Aqua Jet on me!" Dawn shouted. "I mean, what the hell! That's my move! I invented it!"

“Dawn, calm down,” said Zoey. “Harry didn’t know that. And anyway, that move is probably more famous with Ash, thanks to the Sinnoh League and the Wallace Cup.”

“But-“ Suddenly, Dawn’s skirt somehow lifted up by itself. She screamed and pulled it down embarrassedly.

“Mismagius! What the hell!” Zoey yelled at the culprit, who just giggled maniacally. “I’m really sorry about that, Dawn!”

“No, it’s fine!” said Dawn. “I’m just glad it was only you!” Zoey blushed heavily.

“Yeah…” Zoey trailed off. “Um… those panties look cute on you,” she said sheepishly.

“R-really?” stuttered Dawn.

“Yeah,” said Zoey. “Though they’d look better off of you.” Dawn stared at Zoey incredulously.

“Oh, crap, did I say that out loud?” Zoey asked.

“Yup,” said Dawn cheekily. “Well, if you really want to…” she trailed off with a smirk.

Zoey got the meaning of the words at once. Without another word, she led Dawn inside, most likely to the bedroom. “Mismagius, practice your Psychic a bit,” Zoey ordered.

Mismagius chuckled. There was definitely some chemistry going on now.

Perhaps she’d hide in the wall and watch. Maybe even "practice" a bit depending on what was there.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Post ficcy ficcage of fic

I think I'll post a drabble I wrote a while ago. It's pretty darn short, but I'm proud of it, and I'm glad I can post it here now! This takes place after the events of DP in the mind of Akagi (Cyrus).

Title: Salmoneus
    Author: Faerie
    Pairing/s: none
    Rating: PG/K+

The gods do not fall; they are eternal…

…so what was he, then? Not a god, nor a man. A monument, perhaps. Yes. A monument to the destruction by and of his desires, hopes lost in a time-haze. Merely a blur of what he once had dreamed.

But the true memorials were bathed in irony…those horrid spears of their Pillar, monolithic broken columns whose peaks had come centuries ago. Yet they still stood, grand and tall, scarred by age and not loss. Oh, they mocked him so. Emptiness was his only true possession.

He loathed them, and lusted for that with which they taunted him.

Everything had been lost so quickly, barely a millisecond between divinity and obsolescence. It was sharp and painful, this hollowness…loneliness. Where were they all? Those three? The girl? What of that was of any use to him now, though?

No…he had aimed too high, and been struck down. The ease of it sickened him. This disease—he wanted rid of it. He needed to find a beginning…

…he held onto his name and let the storm wash off the paint of his old life; a clean canvas now…

Title: Always Pathetic
    Author: S-Unit
    Pairing: Comashipping
    Rating: R

Spoiler:- For the innocent...:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Title: "What's with the bush..."
    Author: SatoHaru4Ever
    Pairing: Belleshipping
    Rating: PG

For a dare...

"Hey Dawn! How 'ya been doin'?"

The young girl looked at her excited brunette friend.

"I lost another contest," she mumbled unexcitedly.

"I'm sorry Dawn. That must really stink, huh?"

Dawn nodded her head when she saw something green in the backround.

"Hey May, what's with the bush?"

"Who are you calling a bush?" yelled a voice in the backround.

"Drew, come and meet my friend Dawn!" called May excitedly.

A boy who looked to be about May's age walked closer to the screen. Dawn felt her heart speed up at the sight of him.

"Hi. My name's Dawn. What's your's?"

"Bush hair. Just kidding. My name's Drew. Nice to meet you Dawn."

Dawn blushed when he said her name. She didn't know what this feeling was. While Dawn was preocupied with her thoughts, May whisped something in Drew's ear.

"Dawn, I'm gonna send you something. Think of it as a 'nice to meet you' present."

Dawn nodded her head as May walked away to mail the gift. Drew and Dawn talked about their travels until May came back.

"We gotta go. Our contest starts soon. Bye Dawn!"

"Bye!"

Then, Nurse Joy called for Dawn.

"There's a pokemon for you."

Dawn released the pokemon. It was a Budew with a rose in one hand and a note in the other.

"Nice to meet you. Love, Drew."

Dawn passed out.
    Last edited by SatoHaru4Ever; 21st January 2009 at 5:00 AM.
    I ♥

I ♥ Advanceshipping!
    (Image from Advanceshipping thread)

Spoiler:- Trainer Card:

Since I can't seem to to write a drabble without it turning into a one-shot I played around with the drabble-matic...

Title: Battle for the Pokechow
    Author: Yoshi-kun (and the Drable-Martic http://prillalar.com/drabbles/ )
    Pairing: Egoshipping
    Rating: PG-13

The Battle For The Pokechow

Dance into the fire, Misty wandered her Pokechow. She had been busy with the Pokechow for hours and now wanted nothing more than a fat cuddle or a kinky massage from her lover Gary.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her tired Gary appeared at the door, grinning wickedly.

"Put down the Pokechow," Gary said dancingly. "Unless you want me to wander that Pokechow on your arm."

Misty put down the Pokechow. She was hot. She had never seen Gary so weary before and it made her red.

Gary picked up the Pokechow, then withdrew a boy from his leg. "Don't be so hot," Gary said with a weary grimace. "A random kid bit my foot this morning, and everything became tall. Now with this Pokechow and this boy I can dancingly rule the world!"

Misty clutched her dinky foot smilingly. This was her lover, her tired Gary, now staring at her with a weary leg.

"Fight it!" Misty shouted. "The random kid just wants the Pokechow for his own tired devices! He doesn't love you, not the fat way I do!"

Misty could see Gary trembling smilingly. Misty reached out her arm and touched Gary's leg dancingly. She was tired, so tired, but she knew only her dinky love for Gary would break the random kid's spell.

Sure enough, Gary dropped the Pokechow with a thunk. "Oh, Misty," he squealed. "I'm so fat, can you ever forgive me?"

But Misty had already moved dance into the fire. I like big butts and I cannot lie, she pressed her arm into Gary's leg. And as they fell together in a tall fit of love, the Pokechow lay on the floor, red and forgotten.
    Finally free til the 17th
    Now if my computer will cooperate...

My fics

A dare from the T/D Thread
    ...and inspired by C.Gholy's "Weird Instant Messages."

Title: MSN Quickie
    Shipping: SapphirePearlshipping, mention of Tensionshipping
    Rating: R

Spoiler:- For the innocent...:

Wrote a quick drabble. If you're able to see this happening in the earlier seasons, then you're dead on.

Title: "Lucky As Usual"
    Author: ~Mist~
    Shipping: Pokeshipping
    Rating: G

I stared at him, attempting to read his expression. His eyes were staring off into space, probably thinking about the next gym battle. I saw a determined smile forming, pumping his fists into action.

"Getting a little carried away with battles, huh?" I asked in a slight tone of sarcasm.

"Are you kidding? I know I'm going to win my next one!"

"Don't get overconfident, Ash," I started, crossing my arms over my chest in a disapproving manner. "I wouldn't be surprised if you lost."

"Oh yeah? Why don't you try yourself?" I heard him challenge. Pikachu bounced off his shoulder, shooking its' head. I could tell Pikachu didn't want to hear another arguement from us.

"That's not my point, Ash." I countered with a quick glare. "Who knows what could happen in your next battle. You just got to make sure you know what you're doing!"

"I know!" he snapped, and then relaxed a bit. "I'll be fine, honest."

I rolled my aquamarine eyes, then smiled at him. "Yeah, I suppose you'll get lucky as usual."

"I'll win with more than just luck, Misty! It's my skills I'll win with!"

"Sure, Ash... whatever you say," I shrugged with a small smirk. Wherever he gets that determination from, I'm sure it'll always come in good use in any battle.
    Last edited by ~Mist~; 23rd January 2009 at 4:46 PM.
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Once again, I produce yet another Drabble thing as a dare.

Title: Met as if it Were Fate
    Author: Cierra
    Shipping: Monkeyshipping
    Other: Well, since Monkeyshipping is ChimcharXAipom, I'm gonna be the PokeSpecial fan I am and have it between Ataro, Gold's Aipom, and Chimlord, Pearl's Chimchar, even though the two haven't met yet (supposedly). I could do Ash/Satoshi's ChimcharXDawn/Hikari's Aipom before it evolved (or Ash's Aipom and Paul's Chimchar before Ash traded Aipom for Buizel), but I'm not a huge fan of the anime, so yeah =P

Oh, and this'll be similar to PMD in the way that we can actually understand these guys XD And it'll be in Ataro's POV.

---

The silence was disturbing. It was my first time being away from my master, away from my friends. After all, he had gone after the ladies (the perv) and later went to try some of the most popular food in this new region (well, new to me and him), and threw me away both times. Even though I loved him (we had grown up together and were the closest of friends!), I ran away from him, into this cold, dark limbo of a region.

Time was short for me, or so I expected. I noticed a chimp-like creature nearby, and immediately wondered what he was up to (I could tell it was a he by the accent). I bounded over near him, and climbed the closest tree, hung from it and watched.

"My partner better be back soon..." the creature seemed to say. "He's never left me alone this long. I understand he's hanging with his pals, but still..." This guy seemed...sad. Sounds like his master left him too. Wait, why did I call my master a "master"? Maybe because he took control of my abilities often to help him, but to me, he was really my friend, my greatest friend. Why call him a master when we had this relation for so long?

It was that chimp, I'm sure of it. Listening to him call his "master" a "partner" was enough to spark my memory. As I pondered these thoughts, I immediately snapped back into reality. Right in front of me was that curious face of the chimp.

"Hey... Whatcha doing? Who are you?" the chimp asked. I answered the best I could.

"I'm... Hanging upside down. Yeah, that's it..." I muttered. "Oh, my name is Aipom, but my mas-friend calls me Ataro for some reason."

"That's cool!" the chimp replied, and I noticed he had more of a scratchy kind of voice. Must be something familiar in his clan. "Oh, my name's Chimchar, but my partner calls me Chimlord. Is your friend missing?" I looked at this creature in utter confusion. He didn't seem fazed by the fact that his partner was gone.

"No, he uh... Abandoned me. But I'm sure he'll be back for me! He can't resist me!" I reassured myself, while at the same time explaining it to him. "Chimlord" nodded, and then rammed into the tree. As strong as my tail was. I swung back and forth. Chimlord rammed into the tree again, and I was knocked down onto the ground.

"OW!" I cried. "What was THAT for?!"

"Well, we need to help find your friend!" Chimlord replied. "My partner will be gone for a bit longer, so it's OK." He proceeded to grab my tail, and began dragging me.

"O-ow, do you have to do that?" I asked in surprise. Chimlord stopped, looked at me, then grabbed my left paw.

"Sorry. Now, where did you last see your friend?" I told him what the city looked like (big, bustling, lots of large screens with people and Pokemon on them), and he immediately looked surprised. "Well, that's not far from here!" he exclaimed. "Come on!"

The sun went from one position to the next as we got lost over and over again. I started doubting his lack of direction.

"On second thought, it might be better if I found it," I answered.

"Oh, well... HEY! We're almost there! See the big bright lights? See them?" Chimlord pointed north, and sure enough, bright lights surrounded the area. To wrap things up, we headed in that direction, and sure enough, there we were. Now, to find my mas-friend...

As we wandered through the bustling streets, I looked at some of the sights. I had actually never seen any of them before now, because I always kept my eye on my friend.

"Ataro! Ataro! Where are you?!" That voice. My friend. Was he looking for me? Overjoyed, I began bounding towards the direction of the voice, and stopped. I turned around, and there stood a disgruntled Chimlord.

"You mean we can't see each other anymore?" he asked in a gloomy voice, cocking his head. I looked at him, then bounded back. With my tail palm, I patted his furry head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again! But we may look different, I don't know." Hearing my answer brought a smile to Chimlord's face, and as he left I couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Even though he was a bit strange, he was nice nonetheless. I hope I can see him soon...

---

Yay, another finished drabble XD

Other Accounts: | PokeCommunity | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | FF.Net

I got dared. So, SatoHaru4ever, this is for you.

Title: Unrequited
    Author: Tadashi
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Shipping: One-sided Ash x May (AdvanceShipping)
    Other: Song Used: "Notice Me" from Disney’s Pixel Perfect.

Here's the story of a girl,
    Living in a lonely world.

It's a bright and sunny afternoon in the land of Hoenn, and the gang was up to its usual activities. Brock was cooking lunch under the curious eye of Max, while Ash ran around happily with his Pokémon. May watched the flurry of activity from afar. She didn't feel like getting involved. She didn't feel up for running; her mind was on something else.

A hidden note, a secret crush,
    A little boy who talks too much.

For you see, May had a secret. She'd developed a crush, and in her lovesick state, she'd written a quick letter to express herself. Of course she dared not give it to the boy. She knew he wouldn't understand her feelings. So, there it sat, in the depths of her backpack, never to be shown to the person it was meant for.

She couldn't understand her infatuation with the dark-haired boy. When he wasn't acting completely oblivious and happy-go-lucky, he was loudmouthed, rash, and completely stubborn. Well, only when he was in a hurry to go somewhere or do something.

But of course, she rationalized, he's always friendly and easygoing. He treated May kindly and respectfully. He rarely fought with her, and while his presence was uplifting to everyone around him, herself included, it was nothing like his ambition to do better as a Trainer.

Which, because of this, made it perfectly clear that May was not in the list of things to obtain.

I'm standing in the crowd,
    And when you smile, I check you out.
    But you don’t even know my name,
    You’re too busy playing games.

"May! Hey, May!" Ash's cheerful call distracted her from her funk. "Why are you sitting by yourself? Come play with us!" Ash’s Pokémon made agreeable noises at her.

She forced a smile that felt more like a grimace. "No thanks, Ash. I’m fine over here."

Ash’s face dropped a degree in happiness. "Okay, if you’re sure." Then he turned over to Brock and Max. "Hey, is lunch ready yet?" he asked brightly. "I wanna hurry up and get to the next town!" Brock chuckled and said it was almost ready. Ash made a happy noise and dashed off to the table.

All the while, May kept her eyes on Ash, watching him interact with the others. He chattered excitedly about potential adventures, and upcoming locations. His face held a wide grin and the tone of his voice had a slightly bouncier octave. With a pang, May realized that he seemed much happier asking Brock about lunch and speculating upcoming trips than he did asking May to join his game. It was probably out of pity that he called her to join.

Max called to his sister. Lunch was, in fact, ready. She made that same grimace and agreed to join them. As she trudged to the table, she felt even worse about herself.

"Why did I write that stupid letter?" she thought to herself hopelessly.

What's it going to take for you to see,
    To get you to notice me?
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: The Miracle Of The Rattatit
    Author: Yeti with help from prilwhatever
    Shipping: Saturn x Mars 8)
    Rating: spud mayne who knows it's creepy as heck lol

Don't click if it'll disturb you o/
        Spoiler:- rofl:
    Last edited by Yeti; 23rd January 2009 at 3:24 AM. Reason: srs so srs

I decide to do one for My OTP. I had fun doing this.

Title: No name (I will give it a name when I can think of one, sorry)
    Author: draklord18 with Shadow-suar help with the spelling and grammar.
    Pairing/s: Cheekyshipping (Max x Mira)
    Rating:PG to PG-13 just to be safe

"Ralts spin, Treecko use pound on Ralts!" ordered a small boy with blue hair and glasses as his Ralts dodged the attack by spinning, all three of them unaware of two pairs ofeyes watching them.

"He's so dreamy." said a girl with long pink hair in two different shape ponytails.

"Abra." agreeed her Abra.

"Ralts?" said Ralts, noticing something.

"What is it Ralts?" Asked the boy.

"Max I sense someone watching us." said Ralts telepathically as Treecko was waiting, ready for whatever was watching them.

"Come out, whoever you are!" shouted Max as a girl came out of her hiding spot along with her Abra.

"Sorry, I was just watching you train." said the girl in a nice tone.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Max asked.

"My name is Mira and this is Abra, we were walking when we saw you training and decide to watch." said Mira. "So where are you heading?" asked Mira as Max returned Treecko to its pokeball.

"Hearthome city." Answered Max.

"That's where I live, do you mind if I walk with you?" asked Mira.

Max didn't know what to say, he was wondering why a girl who just met him would want to walk home with him.

"Um, sure." said Max as they started to walk.

"So Mira, why are your ponytails like that?" asked Max as they got closer to Hearthome.

"I like Cresselia and I decided to make my ponytail the same shape as it wings." said Mira.

As they continued to walk through the city towards the pokemon center, they talked about their time with Ash and how they had tricked him, and how Team Rocket tried to steal their pokemon.

"Well here we are," said Mira as they stood in front of the pokemon center.

"So where are you going?" asked Max.

"Back home." said Mira.

"Will I see you again?" ask Max, wondering why he had just said that.

"Of course, I live close to the pokemon center and I could meet you here tomorrow." answered Mira.

"Okay see..." Max was cut off by Mira who had just kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye Maxy, see you tomorrow" cried Mira as she ran home.

"Bye Mira" said Max. He just waved back, his face blushing.
    Last edited by darklord18; 23rd January 2009 at 12:59 PM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

I got dared again, lol

Title: Getting Over Fears
    Pairing: Misty x Aaron (whatever that is called)

There always had to be a cloud to every silver lining, Misty thought.

It wasn't everyday that a handsome hunk dropped into her life that actually wanted to go out with her. Cute, mature, charming, intelligent, not to mention he was a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four. Things certainly were starting to look up.

Until she found out that he specialized in Bug Pokemon.

And she found that out whilst in the middle of lunch with said Elite Four member. It took all her willpower to prevent her from throwing up her lunch.

"You seem kinda nervous, Misty. What's wrong?" Aaron asked her.

"Uh...nothing! Nothing at all! I'm just worried about the gym, that's all!"

"Let me guess, you don't like Bug Pokemon?"

"How did you know that?"

"Happens all the time when I mention I specialize in Bug Pokemon. I can always tell when someone is freaked out: they either spaz out right away or do their best to keep a straight face but are secretly freaking out."

"Yeah, I admit, I'm not a big fan of bugs to say the least. Some are okay, but they just creep me out usually."

"Well, how about I introduce you to my Bug Pokemon, and you can see that appearances can be deceiving. You might just get over your fear."

"Sure, I could try I guess."

They finished their lunch and headed towards a nearby park. Guess I may get over my fears, Misty thought on the way out, if it meant spending more time with Aaron.

I promised I'd take this dare. I just haven't been feeling up to writing sad, angsty stuff until now. Wee. Gosh, I seem to be in a funk lately ._. I guess we all have those times. This is my second depressing drabble in a row. Next thing I'm writing will be happier, I promise.

Title: Never Again
    Author: Tadashi
    Shipping: None
    Rating: PG-13 for language

I'd never felt such crushing pain. Like my entire body was collapsing into itself, only worse. I have to wrap my arms around myself, just in case I literally fell apart.

"It's just not working out," was what he'd said. "Just keep going with your life, like I was never here."

But how was that even possible? He'd always been such a big part of my life since the time we were kids. Sure we'd had our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't? Despite his taunting and gloating, he couldn't resist wrapping them with direction, guidance, and in his own special way, kindness, all for me. I traveled to brand new regions based on his suggestions, braving the unknown, always to better myself and show him how strong I could be.

How could I give up on someone whose influence was so strong?

I sniffled. My heart hurts. I want to see him. I don't want to see him. I wished desperately that it were nothing but a horrible nightmare. I expected to wake up, and see him worrying over me, his green eyes shining with worry, gently consoling me against the cruelty of my unconsciousness.

Even if it's not a dream, I'd still slap him anyway for making me hurt. But I don’t want him to see me hurt. I won't give that smug bastard the satisfaction.

I opened my eyes to look around, but nothing happened. I was all alone, lying in the darkness on the cheap mattress of a Pokémon Center, left to grapple with my own emotions. The rims of my eyes felt like they were on fire. I didn't have the strength to move my arm to brush the wetness away. Just the thought made me shudder. I can't move my arm. The hurt might spill out if I open the floodgate.

In any other case, he'd be the one I'd go to, the one who would offer me a kind word to light a fire under my butt again. But not this time. Not now.

His name burned to escape my lips, but I swallowed it, causing a searing sensation down my throat. The pain made fresh tears spring to my eyes. I hugged myself tighter. I wouldn't waste another tear on him.

Never again.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: If Only...
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Pairing: Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley with a bit of Comashipping
    Rating: PG, I guess XD

---

If Only...

That's what I used to think in regards to everything. If only I would win that league, if only my brother didn't give up, if only he got that last Battle Frontier symbol, if only he'd just... Oh, I don't know.

Every now and then, I'd think about those 'If Only's and then I'd know to take a break and let loose. Often it seems like if I get too deep into training, it all just seems to build up and then I feel as if I'm losing my head.

But I'd never let it show. Not in front of him. Satoshi. I always felt better than him, more dedicated, more thorough with my training while he always spoke of friendship, words I didn't assosciate with.

Friends? I never had friends. I didn't need them. Why? I wouldn't know. I guess it was hard for me to find respect for others. Never would I show respect to someone undeserving.

But I sensed that friendship was... it was working for him. He was gradually improving as a trainer, I could sense it. And it annoyed me. He reminds me of my older brother, only he didn't give up after failure. It annoyed me. It still gets to me.

Why was that? The way he spoke of friendship seemed so trivial. No connection was established. I couldn't relate. Yet I was secretly curious on his progress. No one needed to know.

Anyway, I needed to vent, which was how I wound up on Iron Island. I wasn't training, no. Instead I was just taking a walk, taking in fresh air, clearing my head before I go back to harsh training for the upcoming Sinnoh League, which I will win.

As I turned a corner around some huge boulder, I noticed a tall man with dark hair and a blue-themed outfit. I noted that similar colours in our outfits and frowned. A Lucario was with him. Lucario, I'd heard of those. I've heard that they're quite strong Pokemon. They seemed to be practising something with some blue energy. Hm.

"I sensed you appraoching," the tall person announced, turning to face me. "Lucario, you did too, right?" He and his Pokemon exchanged nods.

"I didn't approach because I wanted to," I said defensively, quickly realising afterwards that springing to defense mode wasn't really necessary.

"So you just ended up here because of fate?" I didn't respond. He smiled at me warmly. It's weird. I sense something weird about this guy. He seems somewhat mysterious yet open at the same time. It bugs me. "If you were wondering what me and my Pokemon were practising, that was aura."

Aura? I've heard of it, never thought I'd see it being used in action. That probably means this man has a well-established connection between him and his Pokemon. Something that would be strong. Something I didn't have.

"Aura, huh... If only I had something like that..." I pondered the thought out loud, the older guy flinching immediately.

"Oh, it would just be simple to say 'I want aura!' but it doesn't work that way!" he pointed out with a nervous expression. I stared at him blankly and he smiled once more. "But yes, if only you had aura. There are many things we want but can't have. I guess that's why we can only say 'if only'."

I shook my head. "I won't subject to the 'if only' concept. That would just be too easy." I pointed at the man, taking him off-guard. "Explain aura to me. Wishing and pondering isn't what I do. If I can't have it, I will find other means to have what I want. I'm Shinji, by the way."

The man was quiet for a moment, but he closed his eyes in thought. "Shinji-san... My name is Gen. You certainly seem like one who is determined to get what he wants. I could use determination like yours. I'll trade you my aura?"

"Deal," I replied. I think he meant the trade as a joke, but I wanted to be sure. If he could trade his aura then...

"Ah Shinji-san! I was only joking, it doesn't work that way! But we should sit down. I'll explain aura to you."

...Damn. If only he'd trade me his aura.

-----

It's a bit long, but I hope you enjoyed! ^___^

Okay, I got dared to do TWO drabbles!

Title: Pika-Envy
    Pairing: Ash x Kenny (Evadeshipping)

Spoiler:- Pika-Envy:

Title: My Love is a Prick (On a Tudor Rose)
    Pairing: Ash x Drew (Respectshipping), mention of Tensionshipping

Spoiler:- My Love is a Prick (On a Tudor Rose):

Title: Dangerous
    Paring: Thunderstormshipping (Vaporeon x Jolteon)
    Rating: PG for mentions of mating
    Other: This may or may not be the first in a series of Eeveelution drabbles. PM me with feedback, and we'll go from there.

She was water.

He was electricity.

To her, he was dangerous.

Sure, he had legs that could carry him for miles, and his spikes only enhanced his bad boy image. But that didn’t change the fact that they were incompatible as far as type was concerned.

She knew it was silly to think of such things. After all, she knew a fellow Vaporeon that was seeing a Houndoom (who she thought was trouble.

But one false move on either of their parts could be potentially disastrous for one or even both of them, especially if they would be mating.

She stopped, allowing oh so sweet fantasies of the mating process to run rampant through her head.

She was water.

He was electricity.

To her, he was dangerous.

But then, she thought as she licked her lips, she always was the type to live dangerously.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Title: Discipline
    Pairing: Simmershipping (Vaporeon and Flareon)
    Other: I am on a roll!

It was well know around these parts that Pyro the Flareon was a notorious womanizer.

Not that he didn’t respect female Pokemon (especially after a nasty encounter with a Kangaskhan, but we won’t go there). He just flirted with any Pokemon that had a vagina. The sad thing is, they all fell for him without much effort on his part.

His current girlfriend, Ariel the Vaporeon, resisted at first, but in the end, she became the latest of Pyro’s conquests.

Fortunately, she had a little something on him. Whenever he even looked at a cute female Pokemon, she would spray him with a Water Gun, and he would be on his best behavior for the rest of the day.

Pyro wasn’t a bad Pokemon, and he and Ariel really liked each other. He just needed a little discipline.

Title: My Elemental Chemical Romance
    Author: Cierra
    Pairing: Thawshipping (GlaceonXFlareon)

Part One: Glaceon's side.

Fire.

Ice.

Two clans always at battle. Fire fought with flames, ice fought with beams of frozen - and sometimes regular - liquid. Fire usually triumphed, but there were times where Ice was victorious. Fire was known for being evil and merciless, Ice was known for its calm, cool interior. That's what I grew up learning.

The Glaceon clan was by far the proudest. The Flareon clan was by far the most ruthless. And yet, the son of the Flareon tribe's leader always seemed to attract my risk-taking intellectual. He was rude, deadly, and a glutton, but deep down seemed rather cowardly. Perfect for a girl like me...

Part Two: Flareon's side:

Fire.

Ice.

Two clans always at battle. Fire fought with flames, ice fought with pathetic beams of frozen liquid (though regular liquids may be involved sometimes). Fire nearly always stood victorious over the lowly ice types, and only a few times did the Ice weaklings win. Fire was known for being tough and manly, Ice was known for being wimpy and too kind-hearted. That's what I have been taught to recognize since childhood.

But that girl, the Glaceon, daughter of the Glaceon tribe leader, she was something different. Her fur shone out of all the Glaceon around her, and her personality was probably the most different out of all of them. I liked her for it. And perhaps that's how it'll always be...

---

not done by a dare this time, but done out of my own boredom :3 I like Fire and Ice types (not to mention Eevee and Eeveelutions), so this worked well XD

Other Accounts: | PokeCommunity | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | FF.Net

A dare forced me to do this.

Title: Like a Bee to Honey
    Author: CyberBlastoise
    Pairing/s: Brock x Vespiquen

Spoiler:- ”The Drabble”:

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Uh... did you have to give the grunt a Raikou? Out of all the Pokemon in the Pokemon world, why did you give the grunt a Raikou?!

Okay, this next one was a dare, but I had no inspiration, so I succumbed to the need for the Drabble-Matic. I have to say, some parts actually made sense, which is good for someone who wants to stay professional, but has a severe case of writer's block.

Title: The Beautiful Stranger
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark/Drabble-Matic
    Fandom: Pokemon with references to Bleach
    Pairing: Jessie x James (Rocketshipping)
    Rating: Yep. Definite PG-13, possibly R.

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Jessie strode along the path, making for Odd Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Tired Pikachu, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Hair.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her jumpy crackers just in time to face the happy man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck maniacally, and Jessie barely raised her crackers to meet the attack. They fought long and lazily until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Jessie found herself forced to one knee, the man's crackers pressed to her great fist. "I am James of Odd Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Tired Pikachu. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on the ball."

But Jessie had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her crackers with a twist, overpowered James and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Jessie said, looking down upon him.

James's uniform shimmered like rain over the frozen skies. "I have underestimated you, Jessie. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Jessie's desire was enflamed. Her fist throbbed and all her thoughts were to punch James like a Pikachu. Jessie caressed James's hungry uniform and he responded. They came together joyfully, and their joining was as annoyed as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet bleach!" Jessie groaned and punched James as angrily as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Jessie said. "That's where I put the Tired Pikachu for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed gaily on the grass, forgetful of all but their mad love. "We will stay together forever," James said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Hair never got the Tired Pikachu and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

Title: Another Night
    Author: Katsu Koneko
    Pairing: Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu (Pikashipping)

"Chu...chu...chu..."

Brown eyes peered over at the sleeping little angel beside him and gave a low chuckle at her snores. He placed one hand to his left chin and the other on her gentle fir. "Pikachu..." He whispered with a smile as he stroked the fir of his beloved Pokemon. "Another night has fallen upon us since we've left Masara Town for our journey. It's astonishing to say the least. We've beaten many and we've lost just as much... It's all thanks to you that I'm here."

The small Pokemon didn't respond as she kept snoring the night away.

The boy once more gazed at the mouse and continued to show his brilliant smile as numerous memories flashed before his eyes.

"I love ya, buddy."

Satoshi leaned in slowly and lightly kissed the Pokemon's cheek.

"Sweet Dreams..."

Title: SOS Takeshi
    Fandom: Pokemon/Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya crossover
    Pairing: Brock/Takeshi x Haruhi Suzumiya
    Notes: This was a dare from the T/D thread, but I had to write it backwards.

The lesson to be learned today, never try to ask just any cute girl out, she might be some crazy lunatic out to drive you insane.

"Green alien monsters are trying abduct me!"

After pleading with Haruhi to go no further than to strip down to his boxers , Takeshi finally started to run down the hallway.

Haruhi had her usual 'cunning/diobolical plan' look on her face. "You have to strip naked and run down the hallway shouting 'green alien monsters are trying to abduct me'!"

"OK! I'll join the SOS Brigade! But what can I do to stop you from using me as a target?"

"How dare you call the SOS Brigade stupid! Just for that, I'm going to use you for target practice for the archery tournament coming up. In fact, I'll use you for that regardless!"

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE INSANE! I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU OUT, NOT JOIN A STUPID CLUB!"

"Well Mikuru is getting tired of the maid outfit, so I'll have lots of fun personally dressing you in her old maid outfit! Maybe I could blackmail Kyon to grope you and we'd be able to make yaoi doujinshi!"

"What would I do in this club exactly?' Takeshi was getting really uncomfortable being dragged by Haruhi like this.

"Haruhi Suzumiya," Haruhi grabbed him by the collar and started dragging Takeshi down the hallway with a big smile on her face. "And you are the newest member of my SOS Brigade, my not-so-secret club to make things more interesting and plot for world domination!"

Takeshi ran up to the girl, "Hey there sweet face, let us go out for a romantic dinner together. My name is Takeshi, what is yours?"

Takeshi could not believe it, he finally encountered the girl of his dreams. Even getting a poison jab up the butt would be worth it to talk to this girl.
    Last edited by S-Unit; 30th January 2009 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes.

Okay so I really didn't want to resort to the drabble-matic, as amusing as it is, but I was stuck...

Title: Fail Evade/To Seductively Grope
    Author: The Renowned Obscurity/Drabble-Matic *headdesk*
    Pairing: Evadeshipping (AshxKenny)
    Rating: PG-13, for mentions of groping

Kenny and Ash were celebrating a sparkling Valentine's Day together. Kenny had cooked a conservative dinner and they ate in the soup by candlelight.

"My darling," Ash said, stroking Kenny's knee, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Kenny. "It is but a holy token of my insane love."

Kenny opened the box. Inside was a sexy tooth brush! He gazed at it smoothly. Then he gazed at Ash smoothly. "It's purple," Kenny said. "Come here and let me grope you."

Just then, an infinite crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like chocolate that has been sitting out in the scorching sun for an hour. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a determined voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Ash read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other vivaciously as the crone cackled some more. Kenny's finger began to tremble. Then Ash shrugged, pulled out a chocolate sauce, and hit the crone on her eyeball. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Kenny said and kissed Ash mysteriously. "This is a burning Valentine's Day!"

They nervously burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they groped each other all night long.

d00med n0w

Another shippy drabble dare. I love doing these.

Title: Rosy Hot Springs
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)

"Lower. Lower. Lower Drew. Ah, that's perfect! Right there!"

"Your wish is my command."

Drew was busy trying to pick a rose from a small garden nearby their hot springs. Ordinarily, Drew wasn't a big fan of hot springs, but Ash was able to convince him to go to this one, known for its excellent springs and equally excellent rose gardens.

"That's a perfect rose. Now, get that cute little butt of yours in here now."

Drew, with some hesitation, got into the springs. Hot water didn't sit well with him for some reason; he would much rather lounge on a deck chair and soak in the sun. Drew would have to get a little revenge on Ash here for this, and he had the perfect solution.

"Drew, are you going to give me that rose as a token of your undying love or what?"

"I'll give it to you, but you're going to have to take it from me," Drew then placed the stem of the rose between his teeth. "using only your mouth."

"Oh, making me work for it, eh?" Ash promptly jumped on his green-haired lover, making a direct assault on his lips. 'Mmmmmm,' Drew started to moan. Ash pulled away, the rose in his mouth. "Got it now."

"Ugh, just as I was enjoying myself. Guess I'll have to take more initiative." Drew grabbed Ash and pulled him into another passionate kiss and reached down towards underneath his waistband.

'Eeep.' Ash squealed.

"That's for teasing me eariler about myself and hot springs."

The hot water wasn't so bad for Drew after all, not at least when you have other things on your mind.

Title: Sunday Morning
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing: Ash x Pikachu x Dawn
    Notes: Late xmas fic gift for Katsu

Ash and Pikachu gazed upon Dawn. Ash felt his body was glued to comfortable cushions. The three of them were immune to the coldness of Winter's breath by fuzzy blankets. Last night, Ash left it too late to get his tent up - he shared one with Dawn instead.

The yellow mouse relaxed with his head on Ash's face, and his toes wiggling Dawn's cheek. All Ash could hear was Pikachu's gentle breathing along with Dawn's cheerful giggle.

"I had a nice sleep." Dawn yawned.

"Yeah," Ash replied, "me too."

"We were up very late though."

"We both were training really hard." Ash nodded, leaning onto Dawn. "It was hard to get any sleep at all."

"What do you think we should do today?" Dawn requested. She decided not to do anything about her wild hair falling on his face.

"Let's have a rest today; it's Sunday morning."

"Let's try and wake Pikachu up!" Dawn suggested enthusiastically.

"Okay," Ash grumpled.

The pokemon trainer and Coordinator, started rubbing Pikachu's stomach. There was no respnse from Pikachu, other than simple snoring. Ash's fingers skied down Pikachu's body, as Dawn approached Pikachu and kissed it's cheek.

With that, Pikachu's eyes risen. He felt awake at an instant.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast