Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Sweet May dared me to do this... what, over a month ago? ... Overdue? Pssh, perish the thought! >>;

Title: The Great Pretender
    Author: Tadashi
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: One-sided Paul/Shinji x Barry/Jun (ColdCoffeeShipping)
    Rating: G
    Other: Song Used: "The Great Pretender" by the Jon Frederik Band

Do you wander through this life,
    Like a child without a care?

Speeding down the dirt path to the Pokémon Center. He loved the wind in his strawberry-blonde hair, his scarf flapping in the wind. He felt free, with the freedom of a Trainer but the mentality of a child.

Do you feel the things you love,
    Do you see the things you fear?

He caught sight of someone up ahead. The bubble of carefree giggle died in his throat when he saw who was entering the Pokémon Center.

When the world comes crashing down,
    Do you just smile and say,
    'I am the Great Pretender,
    Willing to dream forever'?

"Shinji-kun..." he stared blankly at the entrance, not sure of what he'd just seen. The chilly fall air crept up on him, causing goosebumps all along his bare arms.

The sensation of cold reached his head, causing him to shake it quickly. He'd been imagining things.

I'll just the float away,
    And let the waves keep pulling me in.
    I'll just hang out here,
    And watch the world pass over my head.
    Because I still believe in
    All of the things you said.

Entering the Pokémon Center, there wasn't a soul to be seen. The blonde skidded down the hallway to check in the cafeteria, but he wasn’t there. Nor was he to be found in any given hallway.

Why do I try?
    Why do I try?

After being reprimanded for speeding in the hallway by Nurse Joy, he finally came to the conclusion that Shinji was not there. Maybe it was some kind of hallucination induced by hunger, or the cold had rent his brain sooner than he'd thought.

He made his way to the front desk to drop off his Pokémon, still rushing along, but at a quieter volume than usual.

"Thank you very much, Nurse Joy." The curt voice turned on its heels and marched right out the door. He'd almost missed it that time, but now he was sure that Shinji had been the one to exit the Pokémon Center.

So close...

Because I still believe in
    All of the things you said.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: Group hug
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: Ninetails x Fantina x Bidoof x Max
    Notes: 1 out of 2 dares from darklord18. I wasn't sure if I wanted Ninetails x Fantina or Bidoof x Max - So I mushed both ships together.

"Bonjour you beautiful things." Cried out the voice of Fantina. She gazed at the cream fox's beautiful fur and enchanting red eyes. She cuddled to one of her fuzzy tails. The fox didn't resist, she simply relaxed around Fantina's purple hair. Standing next to Ninetails, was a humble Bidoof snuggling up to a small boy in glasses. Max was his name, eight years old he was. Fantina thought all three of them were adorable. Her arms reached out and hugged all three of them in a tight grip.

Fantina smooched Max on each cheek, whilst stroking Bidoof and Ninetails lovingly. The graceful fox placed wrapped them around with her tail them four of them remained warm together.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Title: Make A Wish
    Author: Mewluvr200
    Pairing/s: NightlightShipping (Umbreon x Espeon)
    Notes: My first drabble, ever. Also my first Pokemon x Pokemon fic, so please, bear with me ^-^;

Make A Wish

Espeon and Umbreon sat quietly underneath the glow of the moonlight. Espeon had her head nuzzled into Umbreon’s neck, and she sighed.

“What a beautiful night”
    “Agreed. It couldn’t be better”

She pulled away and looked at Umbreon.

“Umbreon, do you believe in wishes?”
    “Of course I do. Wishing is another form of hoping. Without hope, there would be nothing. Why do you ask?”
    “No reason. I just wonder what it would be like to wish on a shooting star. I’ve never done it before, although I think I saw one when I was a small Eevee. I didn’t take the opportunity, and it was probably a once-in-a-lifetime thing”
    “I see”

“Well, we should really get going. The pack will be wondering where we are” Umbreon said, standing up and beginning to walk away.
    “Oh, okay…” Espeon said, beginning to stand as well.

As if on cue, a small glint appeared in the sky. It slowly ran over the pitch black night like a single silver firework.

“Umbreon, look!” Espeon said happily, pointing her paw to the sky.

Umbreon turned around and walked back towards her.

“Make a wish” he said, grinning softly.
    “I wish… we could stay like this for a little while longer” she said in a whisper.

“Wish granted” he whispered back, leaning in. They nuzzled noses softly, and continued to watch the stars dance and twinkle in the sky.
    Last edited by Mewluvr200; 2nd February 2009 at 2:15 AM.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

Title: Ve Are Not Amused
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: Pokemon/Naruto
    Pairing: Sasuke x Satoshi, hints of SasuNaru, SasuMaru, SasuItachi, Comashipping
    Rating: PG-13

Just what the hell did those fangirls decide to do with me this time? Sasuke thought. I mean the posing sessions with Naruto were mildly enjoyable and paid well, Orochimaru was a little creepy, the occasional forbidden dabble with Itachi was over the top, considering I spent every other second trying to kill the *******.

But this, this was overboard.

"Sasuke-chan, aren't Pikachu's electric attacks just the best!"

They had to pair me with this dense bishounen with the electric mouse.
    "Yes, Satoshi-chan, Pikachu is just so bloody wonderful and bestest and all that crap." I really could care less.

"Why so glum Sasuke? Don't you like being here with me and Pikachu?"

"No, not really. I'd rather be out hunting down and killing Itachi."

"Why do you want to kill him?"

Bloody hell, do I have to explain my life story to everyone I meet!"Because I have to, that's why!"

Ash knew better than to inquire further, enough encounters with Paul had finally gave him enough sense to know when to back off "sensitive" subjects.

"It would be much worse though, Sasuke-chan."

"How worse?"

"The fangirls could pair you with Daisuke from Digimon Adventure 02."

True, that was a scary thought. Maybe Satoshi isn't as dense as I thought at first. Better suck it up and enjoy this.

"Just shut up," Sasuke commanded as he pulled Satoshi down for a kiss, "and don't give the fangirls anymore ideas."
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Title: Never Wanted
    Author: CheekyJoy23
    Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Shinji/Paul x Hikari/Dawn)
    Notes: Ah... I really, really dislike IkariShipping, but they look pretty and I had the urge to write this. Set some years in the future. Probably some OOCness.

Shinji never wanted anything. Everything he had, everything he did was because he needed it. He needed to win. He needed to prove he wasn’t like his brother. He needed to show the world he wasn’t weak. Simply wanting something? That was weakness.

Then one day she showed up. He never wanted her. He never wanted to see her smile like that, to let her poke fun at him. He never wanted to feel her hand in his when they walked in the forest. He never wanted to hear the way she giggled during their kisses, never wanted to shiver as she wrapped her arms around him burying her hands in his hair. Not the way her eyelids fluttered when he caressed her skin. Not the way she sighed with every touch.

No.
    He never wanted any of it.

So when she walked away stopping only to look back over her shoulder and flash him one of those irritatingly sweet smiles he finally realized it.

He didn’t want her, never did.
    He needed her.
    Last edited by CheekyJoy23; 2nd February 2009 at 9:02 PM.
    *No longer around*
    I'll update my shipping list if I feel like it.

My Current Shipping Favorites

sprites courtesy of SPPf and Pokecharms
    -------
    Shamless Self-Promotion
    My Deviant Art Gallery ~~~ My Deviant Art Scraps ~~~ My Shipping List ~~~ My Pokemon Blog

Title: Surprise
    Author: Katsu Koneko
    Pairing: Gen/Riley & Shinji/Paul
    Rating: PG-13 (language & mpreg)
    Notes: I blame Mel-Girl & Tadashi XP

Growl.

The two stared at one another, but one in particular glared daggers at the other. It was a mistake. Why did he get in bed with that...aura-obsessed person. He couldn't recall what happened that night and it irritated him to the very end.

"You did something to me didn't you? You set me up!"

The other just gave a light chuckle.

"Answer me, damn it!"

The man in blue walked over to the boy and patted his head. "Now, now, you'll wake up the neighbors."

"To hell with that!"

Gen just smiled at him and placed a hand on the other's stomach. "You might want to settle down...papa Shinji-kun."

The boy tensed up.

"What did you say?"

Title: Worth It
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairing: Paul x Misty (Novelshipping)
    Rating: K+/PG
    Notes: Originally supposed to be a dare to do Paul and some Digimon character, but I managed to talk S-Unit into this pairing.

Paul didn’t know what to make of the situation.

Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader just asked him to some sort of water ballet her sisters were performing as her pretend date.

Every fiber of his being said no, but there was something about that pouty look she was giving him that turned him into Jell-o.

So now, here he was, watching her three sisters perform some pointless ballet routine to music that made him want to hurl. The sisters weren’t even that talented, yet they received nothing but applause throughout the whole show.

But if the rather sexy looks Misty kept giving him (and the offer to trade him her Feraligatr) were any indication, this whole ordeal would be worth it.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Title: Love Your Enemy
    Author: Mewluvr200
    Pairing/s: FeudShipping (Seviper x Zangoose)
    Rating: PG, to be safe.
    Notes: Another random thing I thought up. Weird.

Love Your Enemy
    (Seviper's POV)

The land that my Seviper pack lives in is beautiful – vast and prosperous, and able to hold life for almost any type of Pokemon.
    However, there are certain limits on this beauty. You see, I am a Seviper. Zangoose also reside on this land.
    Seviper and Zangoose are sworn enemies, and are to fight to the death on sight.
    Both of our packs made an agreement to set up a boundary that splits the land in half. If one of the other pack even puts a nose over the border, war will break out.

Unfortunately, this is a problem because…
    I am in love with a Zangoose.

We used to meet up in secret, but since the boundary was drawn, it makes it impossible to see each other anymore.

I still remember his final words to me.

---

“Did you hear the announcement?” Zangoose asked me.
    “Yes. A border that separates that land will be drawn tomorrow” I said, my head hanging low.
    “Do you know what it means?”
    “Yes” I said again, fighting back tears. “This may be the last time we see each other again”
    “Correct. Seviper, I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, even if our ancestors were mortal enemies”
    “Oh Zangoose, I love you too” I said, slithering towards him and wrapping myself around him in a hug,

He took my head in his gentle, yet strong hands and kissed my head. I turned a light scarlet as I unwrapped myself from him.
    I finally let the tears flow when I could not feel the comforting warmth of his fur any longer.

“Goodbye my beautiful Seviper. No matter what happens, I will always love you”
    “As will I Zangoose, as will I” I whispered, trying to stop myself from bawling.

---

I look back on that moment with extreme grief in my heart. I would give my soul just to see Zangoose again, but our love is not meant to be.

After all, how can you possibly love your enemy?
    Last edited by Mewluvr200; 5th February 2009 at 2:42 AM.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

Yeah, I wrote it. I ain't puttin it in my sig, though. Enjoy, CyberBlastoise~

Title: One Of Those Guys
    Pairing/s: Paul/Shinji x Zoey/Nozomi (AgainstShipping)

The look on his face betrays him. A single glance tells a million lies, so why does she talk to him?

He doesn't love her. She can't see it.

He's one of those guys that'll take her for a ride and she'll have nothing. It's his routine, he doesn't feel remorse. It keeps him going. She's too headstrong to be a victim, but she fell for him anyway.

He'll move on to the next one, she'll never see it coming.

She'll be broken, he'll be gone.

'He's going to be the death of her', is what they all say. It’s what they say now, but they can't bring themselves to tell her. But it's too late, she's in denial.

And though she doesn't know it, he's just another one of those guys.

Title: Its Bad Enough...
    Pairing: Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul
    Rating: PG

Shinji really wanted to kill his brother right now.

It was bad enough that he agreed to let Reiji set him up on this blind date.

It was bad enough that Reiji decided to play a practical joke by setting him up on a blind date with a guy.

It was bad enough that the guy he was set up with looked like an older version of Satoshi. What was his name again? Gen, wasn't it?

It was bad enough that Gen also had a Lucario, was a user of aura and, as a consequence, ogled all over by fangirls.

"My dear Shinji-kun, please, tell me more about yourself. I want to know why dear Reiji thought you would be absolutely perfect for me."

And it was bad enough he was as charming as hell.

So, uh, someone dared me to write this, like, several months ago, but the first drabble I started ended up long enough to be a one-shot and then I was distracted halfway through and it never got finished. So, um, here's an actual drabble. Sorry for the wait?

Title: Slander
    Author: Ampris
    Pairing/s: No.1shipping (Meowth/Persian)

Spoiler:- :

yeah.

Ahaha yes, 3 drabbles, one night. This feels awesome.

First up: C.Gholy's Gentlelure Drabble

Title: Dancing Petals
    Pairing/s: GentlelureShipping (Brock/Takeshi x Bellossom/Kireihana)

Spoiler:- Dancing Petals:

Next, Yeti's Team Galactic thing >>'

Title: Challenge
    Pairing/s: JovianShipping (Saturn x Jupiter)

Spoiler:- Challenge:

And finally, darklord18's PartnerShipping drabble.

Title: Electricity
    Pairing/s: Buck x Mira x Cheryl x Riley x Marley (and no I don't know the Japanese names =P)

Spoiler:- Electricity:

Phew! Hope you all enjoyed! 8D
    Last edited by Tadashi; 4th February 2009 at 7:38 AM.

To a game fandom that deserves more love.

Title: Dead dance was over
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom: Tuff E Nuff (AKA Dead Dance)
    Pairing: Kotono/Syoh

At last, Jado was defeated. The fallen Fighting-King, lay in scarlet liquid. His foolish servants fought their blood out too. Kotono found red on her lime skirt, socks, and top. Her dagger and knife of glory dripped in victory. The sun stood up, after hiding from chaos. Kotono was now a champion, and a heroin. Perhaps not today, but peace may be able to speak again. She saved the world from fading into utter chaos.

That would never take away what she had to lose. Gallons of blood and tears could never bring Syoh back. Syoh was tough, handsome and brave. When the pair of them were two of the four champions of the surviving states, she wanted to battle with him, together. It was now just a faded dream; they had to fight each other.

Kotono sacrificed her feelings for Syoh and never told him how she felt. That was her true regret. Syoh was prepared to slaughter her, just to defeat Jado. Kotono could have just allowed him to that, but she could not. Hidden rage forced her to burst out and fight, fight and fight, till each opponent hit the ground. Her weapons, were the only things she could trust.

Nine struggling battles got her here.

"Syoh..." Kotono whispered. A red tear fell down her face as she looked into a refreshed sky, "I love you."

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Okay, my two dares from the T/D Thread.

Title: Bloodlust
    Fandom: Twilight
    Pairing: Edward x Bella
    Rating: PG
    Notes: I have never read any of the Twilight books so I am not familiar with the characters (but thank you Wikipedia!). This was the result of an evil dare on Tadashi's part.

Spoiler:- Bloodlust:

Title: Someone Special
    Pairing: Morpheusshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Angie/Aoi), hints of Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping, Abilityshipping, Palletshipping.

Spoiler:- Someone Special:

Title: Compensation
    Author: Katsu Koneko
    Pairing: Collideshipping (Satoshi/Ash & Jun/Damion)

The boy huffed and huffed as he barely escaped the clutches of a frustrated Takeshi and Hikari. What he said wasn't all that bad, at least that's what he thought. "Man, just one comment and they just bark at me."

Satoshi sighed as he walked along the trail with his head hung low. He continued to grumble about how they overreacted and was oblivious as to what would happen next.

BAM!

"What on earth?!"

The black haired boy stood up and blinked at who collided with him. "Jun-kun?"

The said trailer quickly set his sights on the person who dared bump into him. "Satoshi-kun..." He started and walked toward him with a defiant expression.

"Uh..."

"I demand compensation."

"What?"

"You heard me! I demand compensation!"

Satoshi blinked. "Come on, we've collided at least four times now. You can drop the act."

"Do I have to spell it out for you, Satoshi-kun? C-O-M-P-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N!" The blond haired boy look at his Poketch as he taped his foot. "You have ten seconds, nine, eight..."

The boy grew irritated at the other and growled. "I'm. Not. Paying." He spoke inches away from boys face.

Jun stopped what he was doing and smirked in return. "Then you owe me."

The blond took this chance and laid a sweet kiss upon the awestruck boy.

Title: Fangirls and Bois Unite!
    Fandom: Pokemon/SPPf
    Pairing: DrewFanShipping (riolulu x S-Unit)
    Note: A result of a dare from the T/D thread. And Shuu better watch out!

S-Unit and riolulu were having a wonderful evening in LaRousse City. They had went for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went to a bar where copious amounts of fermented vegetable and fruit drinks were consumed.

A few rounds of drinks later, they concocted a devious scheme that involved their favourite coordinator and bishounen in the whole world: Shuu.

Their minds giggly with booze, they headed over to Shuu's very expensive apartment. Using the power of plotholes to get past the very expensive security system, they snuck into Shuu's apartment and tiptoed up towards his bedroom. They opened the door a tad and found Shuu changing into his pajamas; he had just gotten out of the shower.

"OMG, riolulu, he looks so hot, look at those legs!"

"Perfect, S-Unit, here's the plan, you grab his torso and upper body, I go after his legs."

"No fair, I want his legs."

"Tough luck."

They burst into Shuu's bedroom just as he about to put on his pajama pants.

"SHUU-CHAN! WE LUV U!" The fangirl and -boi screamed.

"WTF! How did you get in?"

"OMG, he's half naked! XDXDXDXDXDXD" They got nosebleeds.

S-Unit grabbed Shuu by the shoulders and gave him a big smooch on the lips. riolulu grabbed his legs and groped him on his seat.

"AH, YOU SICK FANGIRL AND -BOI! GET OFF OF ME!"

S-Unit and riolulu jumped off him, ran to his window, jumped out and ran like hell away. Shuu was dumbfounded. "Fans these days...."

After running like hell for a kilometre, both S-Unit and riolulu stopped. They turned to each other, smiled, giggled and high-fived each other.

Yes, fangirls and bois unite!

Title: Bozo
    Author: kotku
    Pairing: Crescentshipping (Saturn x Jun/Damion/Barry)
    Rating: PG for mild swearing
    Summary: Barry learns a life lesson through being a clown.
    Note: Barry is a little OOC in this, and I thought the end was kind of cheesy, but what can I do. I like it. Just imagine that Barry calms down enough to write at night! Crescentshipping needs more love! Eat your vegetables!
    Word count: 448

---

I am pretty clumsy.

Jupiter has a list of the number of times I've ripped out her hair while speeding past her. The damn thing extends to her feet when she holds it to her neck, and Jupiter claims it's the reason she keeps her hair up now. However, miss purplette is now working on another one. It shows how many hairbands she's lost and how many times I've nearly poked my eye out on days she wears chopsticks in her bun.

Mars loves to show me her own chronicling. I can't understand any of it, mainly because reading her spidery cursive is impossible, but I certainly know what she's trying to get across. I've overheard the dazzling redhead chatter about fleeing to the dress shop to buy herself a new outfit, and confronting Cyrus about a uniform change, several times in the past few weeks. I wonder if I'll end having to pay a fine myself!

Saturn owns a journal. He doesn't have the slightest clue that I've been reading it while he's away making fruitless attempts to hoard up some quick cash for the team, though I do plan on telling him soon. There's a few rants scrawled on random pages, but most of it is empty and unused. It's a shame, really - I'm sure he and Jupiter would get along much better if he decided to vent in his little diary more often instead of taking out his rage on her. It's cool looking, too. He has a thing for sparkly stickers; the cover is coated with cellophane.

There is a page in the back of Saturn's journal that's overflowing with things about me. Jumbled sentences and paragraphs about how silly and obnoxious I act when the group hears that Dawn is making her way their location yet again, what he thinks my favorite things are, tiny doodles of me sticking my tongue out or doing something else stupid. And a ginormous list. I was pretty disgusted when I first glanced at it - is it some kind of fad to make lists about me? - , but now I'm just horribly embarrassed and flattered.

Saturn's list is about things he should try to do so he can impress me. "Pull off a mission singlehandedly," "Solve Mars and Jupiter's beauty problems," "Get the best flowers he'll ever see, as long as he likes flowers,"...but what's shocking is the goal. In neat print at the bottom of his list, circled what seems like twenty times: "Teach Bozo a lesson about love."

He'll be pretty surprised when he opens up his journal again sometime tonight and sees "You already did, wise guy," dominating the entire page.

Fin
    Last edited by kotku; 8th February 2009 at 6:22 AM.

Title: Steal my Thunder
    Author: ArcanineOod
    Pairing/s: RedxSolana (not extremely shippy)
    Notes: I have never written a drabble before, so I dunno about this, but hey, whatever... It was a dare ^_^

Red watched Solana from across the room. Quite what business she had barging into Team Rocket’s base in the game corner (when it was his job to be all nosy and beat them), he had no idea, and as for the wild Pokemon that conveniently appeared whenever she needed help to beat a grunt, that was another mystery altogether, but the way she controlled them using just a styler was amazing.
    Pretty soon, all her work was done, and she gave him a quick wink before jogging away and catching a ride all the way back to Fiorre on the back of a Pidgeotto that she befriended on the outskirts of Celadon City. That poor creature.
    "Oi!" Giovanni roared. "Just take the Silph. Scope!"

The end... Though quite what happened there, I'm not sure...
    xX
        Spoiler:- Shipping Claims::

Title: Feeble
    Author: kotku
    Pairing: Crescentshipping (Saturn x Jun/Damion/Barry)
    Rating: PG for a tiny spoonful of drama/angst
    Summary: Men will do stupid things to see if they're ready for anything.
    Note: Saturn's POV. At this point, I would think that the affection is one-sided on Saturn's part. There hasn't been much interaction between the two prior to the drabble.
    Word count: 368

ps: i lovelovelove it when people comment on my story. just leave me a message on my profile! c:

---

Saturn is a lover, not a fighter. Despite that, he would be more than happy to fight for what he loves.

There are several things he'd lose a limb to protect. Team Galactic, his Toxicroak, his apartment, the hot dog stand in Hearthome City..and, most importantly, the blonde brat responsible for causing him to scrape his knees and bruise his legs to the point he could barely walk yesterday. Saturn's collision with him broke what was going to be Mars' birthday present from the other commanders, which Jupiter had spent hours picking out and wrapping with decorous, top-quality paper she'd stolen right from Fantina's hold. Cyrus had toppled over, face flat on the floor with a steady stream of crimson liquid pouring out from his nose, trickling along the once-sparkling ceramic tile. Had he rejected his current mission, Saturn likely would be lacking an arm. As well as a job. Jupiter would probably swipe his Pokemon and claim it was necessary for her to do so.

As he pulled out a pack of matches from his pocket, Saturn wondered how the kid - wasn't his name Barry or something? - along with his friends would react to an explosion. This was going to be massive; no doubt even the dimwits huddled in their huts all the way up in Snowpoint City would think it occurred right outside their windows. He hoped the resulting tremors wouldn't scare him too badly. If he appeared ready to take him down afterward, and Saturn desperately wished he would, there was no way he'd dare try to battle him. He was so juvenile and determined..crushing him would make him start bawling. And that would hurt the blunette more, much more, than it would hurt the boy. Weak.

Igniting the fuse, Saturn told himself he would not run. Not at first, anyway. The grunts would screech, shouting at him to get away, but it was his duty to ensure that his task was a success. At the same time, he wanted to see exactly how close he was to ceasing right then and there. He certainly can't defend his cherished belongings and people if he's dead. That's pretty wimpy, too.
    Last edited by kotku; 9th February 2009 at 4:04 AM.

Title: Pudge E. Grunt Makes Cookies
    Author: Yeti
    Pairing/s: SaturnxJupiter o)
    Rating: G, PG maybe at one point
    Notes: PUDGE E. GRUNT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! Also features Private Oxy.

"Pudge, are you SURE this is wise? You remember what happened when Saturn and Jupiter made scones..." Private Oxy, a rather mentally troubled Deoxys groaned at the overweight grunt attempting to turn on the oven.

Sadly, the only oven not coated in Mars' weird dinner experiments was about ten feet off the ground, and the short, squat grunt was unable to reach it without using a broom to strike the buttons. And hope he struck the right ones.

Thinking back to the scones, which had used a bodily fluid in place of salt, Pudge E. threw up into the sink. He'd been stupid enough to eat a scone without asking what they were, or why Jupiter had been the only one to eat any.

"Look, I'm not an idiot like Jupiter is. I'm using already-made cookies. I just have to put them on a pan and put them in the oven," Pudge scowled, chugging some water. Private Oxy drifted lazily around the room, puffing his Cuban cigar.

One puff landed right in Saturn's face as the male walked in with a certain magenta-haired commander in tow.

Saturn punched the Deoxys in the jugular, but he just took another swig of vodka and smoked some more. "You are so stupid," the bluenette stated, brushing past the floating drunkard.

"At least my girlfriend doesn't eat scones with ji-" the private eye Pokemon began before Pudge E. threw up in the sink again.

"Oh are you making scones? I love scones! Almost as much as I love Saturn! I should coat him in scone batter sometime and lick it off," Jupiter stupidly giggled, staring at the oven and ignoring the vomiting grunt.

The male commander didn't seem too thrilled with this. "Look once that stuff gets in your hair it never comes out. Can't you find something less sticky to spread all over me?" Saturn whined, putting his hands on his hips in a girly fashion. Jupiter did the exact same thing as she turned to argue with him, but the form of Pudge E. Grunt running frantically from the room stopped her from speaking.

Well he tried to run, and he tried to run frantically, but he was just a bit too chubby to move very fast.

"I guess he doesn't want whatever he was making. Oh well! We can eat it," the female grinned, walking over to the tray with cookies.

"I think there's something else I'd rather eat," Saturn smirked, sidling next to her and stroking her side.

She got the hint, giggled again, and lead him back out. Private Oxy stared at their retreating forms, shook his head, took another large swig of vodka, and put the cookies in.

Two drabbles! X3 I am getting my workload completed slowly but surely!

I got into this pairing... hm, just about two months ago. And I haven't looked back! XD Enjoy the fluffy, Mel!

Title: Kitchen Concoction
    Pairing: BishieShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley)
    Other: Prepare for OOC-ness. I'm using Japanese names. And some obvious AU =P

"You can't be serious."

Two males faced each other in the confines of a darkened kitchen. One, the short, grumpy boy who had voiced the complaint, stood his ground. Opposing him was a taller, well-dressed teen. He looked at the younger boy like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"It won't hurt you to learn to cook, Shinji-kun." He suddenly took on a dramatic tone. "Imagine how you would be without me! You wouldn't be as well-fed as you are! What will you do when I'm gone?" he added a slight edge to that line.

Shinji growled. "You won't be gone anytime soon!"

"I will if you don't help me cook," Gen replied darkly.

Shinji heaved a sigh. Much as he hated it, he knew he couldn't deny Gen anything he wanted. Grudgingly, he took the apron Gen handed him. Then he held it out at arms length and shot Gen an incredulous look.

"The other one is in the wash," Gen admitted guiltily. "We could trade, if you want." Shinji shook his head dismissively. Gen's apron was decidedly pinker and frillier than the one he held distastefully. He donned it as slowly as he could, stalling for time.

"Fine," he said at long last. "You mix the batter, I'll preheat the oven." Gen flashed a dazzling smile at the youth. "Thank you, Shinji-kun!" No reply came.

As Shinji stood over the oven, a strange thought crossed his mind. 'These cupcakes better be worth it.'

Grr... you all can thank S-Unit for this one ¬¬ I betcha I didn't do this right at all.

Title: On Guard
    Fandom: Red Dwarf
    Pairing/s: Lister x Rimmer
    Other: Apparently, smeg is a cussword >>

Being dead for three million years wasn't so bad. It had been a blissful break for him, to help him escape the doldrums of being a low-ranking officer on the ship.

Then one day, he was chosen by the on-board computer to be revived. To help his old friend, who had been in stasis for just long, to keep him company. Standing silently in his Soft Light state, he ground his teeth bitterly at the fact that he was little more than a hologram. A hologram that served no better purpose than to keep this grunt of a shipsman from going out of his head. He had no meaning to his revived existence, if one could even call it that.

His little pet eyed the ships on-board computer. It was easy to see that both of them felt the strain of keeping up their charade. With one easy motion, the hologram could be forever silent once more.

The man could feel the eyes of the hologram burning into the back of his head. If he made one more movement, so help the hologram, he would attack.

The man acknowledged that his plan had been exposed. "Smeg," he muttered as a slight chuckle escaped his lips.

Once more, the hologram resumed brooding in the doorframe. He hated being 'alive' again.

Lightbulb

How about instead, you just write a drabble, doesn't matter what pairing.

Dared by S-Unit. The dare from Shippers' T/D was changed via PM, due to thread-making issues... so I wrote a 2 paragraph drabble because making it in 1 paragraph kinda... ruins it.

Title:
    Worthwhile (?) [I'm bad at titles.]
    Author: csisps_26
    Pairing/s: WoodShipping (Treecko x Turtwig)
    Rating: G (I suppose...)
    Other: -

Turtwig was walking calmly along the beach. The wind blew gently, making the two leaves on her head sway. Even though the environment was relaxing, she wore a frown on her face. She was already missing the one person she truly loves. That person being a kind, friendly and helpful Treecko. He was on a trip with his friend Raichu to bring some baby Cleffa back to Mt. Moon. She wasn’t angry at him, however. She knew it was Treecko’s job to do things like that. In fact, she was happy that he was doing such things. The frown on her face, however, was because of feeling lonely.

She continued walking along the beach till sunset. She saw a few Remoraid and Wailmer swimming in the sea. Since it was already sunset by the time she was finished with looking at the sea, she decided to go home, but something – or rather someone – stopped her in right in her tracks. That someone being the Treecko she loves, who was walking towards her. With her teary eyes, she started running towards Treecko. Treecko caught her and gave her a hug. The day that she has been waiting for finally came. Her hero – no, wait – her Treecko’s return.
    Last edited by csisps_26; 9th February 2009 at 10:09 AM.

BACK

Title: None
    Author: Mew Crystal
    Fandom: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Pairing/s: Alice x Decus
    Rating: K+ to T for mild violence
    Other: Don't read this if you haven't played the game, and you won't understand what's going on unless you've seen at least the second and sixth Alice's Past cutscenes. They're easy to find on Youtube. This was a 5-minute drabble that I've been meaning to write, so I might as well post it. ;3 critique is loved, so PM me or comment on my profile or... something.

Spoiler:- click:
    Last edited by Mew Crystal; 10th February 2009 at 4:27 PM.
    Winter : 1332 1488 3512

Okay, I love all of you who do Red Dwarf drabbles. Here's one I wrote recently that KIND OF fits into shipping. It drives the whole story, but I fail at writing things properly shippy, so...

Title: Love and Filth
    Author: Tempus Fugit / feuerfrei@scribbled / danceonavolcano@ij / snakesandarrows@lj
    Fandom: Rule of Rose
    Pairing/s: Meg/Diana (largely unrequited by Diana)
    Rating: I'd say PG because there's references to Diana generally not being a nice person and a slightly mildly offensive word, but there's nothing outright terrible. You have a guess at this.
    (A few notes: No major spoilers. Told from Diana's perspective, written as journal entries. Actual dates not specified. Also, it uses UK English spellings. After all, this is a game that takes place in England.)

Spoiler:- wordcount: 410:
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Look who's back!

Well, I'm supposed to write a drabble for the Truth and Dare. Seeing how the drabble will take a shorter time, it comes now.

Title: Bugging the Beloved Brown Brock! *shot for lame title*
    Author: Cierra
    Pairing: BrockXVespiquenXBellossom
    Rating: E10 (because of the PokemonXHuman pairings XD)

Spoiler:- Bugging the Beloved Brown Brock:

Hurray for complete suckage! I also have a one-shot to do, but I haven't found time to begin working on one yet ^^'
    Last edited by Cierra; 10th February 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Other Accounts: | PokeCommunity | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | FF.Net

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast