Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: The Cure
    Author: American--Pi
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing/s: SoulSilverShipping (Silver x Lyra)
    Rating: PG-13 for mature themes

Spoiler:- 493 words:
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

^Credit to Satomine Night

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

Title: False Vengeance
    Author: matthew11
    Fandom: Defense of The Ancients
    Pairing/s: Dragonus (Skywrath Mage) x Shendelzare (Vengeful Spirit)
    Rating: T just to be safe

Spoiler:- False Vengeance:
    Last edited by matthew11; 1st May 2016 at 9:01 PM. Reason: Added a trivial fact

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Title: Soulmates
    Author:JessicaTR
    Fandom:Pokemon
    Pairing:Rocketshipping ( JessieXJames)
    Rating:PG
    Notes: I have never written a fic and this is also my first drabble. So I'm pretty nervous. I'll surely try to take the negative feedbacks positively.

"Hey guys!It's dinner time!" Jessie announced while staring at the riceball hungrily.

"Dinner!" Meowth's eyes shone brightly. "What we have for dinner today Jess?"

"A riceball.Now,go Meowth and call James or else I'll finish it within no time!" Jessie answered,still staring at the riceball as if it was gourmet meal.
    "But Jess,he is busy with something." Meowth said.

Jessie angrily asked Meowth "With what?Listen,I can't wait anymore.Let's eat it."

"Please wait for him till he completes writing the letter."Mewoth pleaded.

"A letter?To whom?"
    "To his grand mom. "
    "Why didn't James tell me about this?"
    "Is it compulsory to tell you everything Jess?"
    "Shut up Meowth and honestly tell me everything!"

Meowth hesitantly replied.."Yesterday James received a letter from his grand mom.She thinks that James is married and so she has invited James and his wife for lunch tomorrow."

"Ah,so this is the matter.Poor James.What will he reply to his grand mom?" Jessie asked Meowth with a sigh."I guess we should go and see if James is alright." Meowth said.
    Jessie agreed and they both went to see James.They saw him sitting on the grass with his face buried in his arms.Unable to see James sad,they decided to confront him.
    "James ,we know what you're going through. Can we help you in some way?" asked Jessie.
    "Jess,I need your help.I don't want to break my Grand mom's heart.Can you please disguise yourself as my wife for one day?"

A moment of silence followed.

"Can I be your wife forever?" she winked and asked him sweetly.

James couldn't believe his ears.He had always loved Jessie secretly his heart.He lovingly hugged Jessie and kissed her on the cheek.

Meowth was filled with joy as he saw the team mates turn into soulmates.
    Last edited by Musashi~; 10th May 2016 at 4:37 PM.

Title: Classical Conditioning
    Pairing/s: BurningLeafShipping (Red x Leaf)
    Rating: G
    Notes: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. Mizz Nikki dared me to write a drabble involving orange juice. I'm taking a psychology class now, hence the title and subject matter. ^^

Spoiler:- 441 words:
    Last edited by AmericanPi; 16th July 2016 at 8:03 PM.
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post

ChloboShoka, for your dare, write a Transceivershipping drabble that takes place in Castelia City.
    Title: Saturday Morning Café
    Author: Chloboshoka
    Pairing/s: Transceivershipping
    Rating: K

Nate and Yancy met up for breakfast every weekend in Castelia City. They ate at Café Sonata in Narrow Street. They love the music the musicians play and the owner has a piano near the end of the till were anybody was free to pay. The musicians also brought their own musicians and made their own music. Sometimes many famous musicians would come and play at Café Sonata. Nate and Yancy loved the ice cold lemonades and the local cakes of the day. It was Saturday so matcha cheesecake was on the menu, it was Yancy's favourite.

And Nate would always pay.

He didn't have to, Yancy thought. It was a kind guester. In the future, she could see herself bringing their children here.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 18th July 2016 at 11:08 PM.

2 fics I'm proud of: Carry On, Blissey
    & May's Justice
    My book Drinking Poetry is availible on Amazon and Lulu

Title: Untitled
    Author: xEryChan
    Pairing: Joyeuxshipping (Ash/Shauna) with onesided Amourshipping (Ash/Serena)
    Rating: T
    Note: Dare from Satoshi & Touko. Criteria: A Joyeuxshipping drabble that has Serena in it and also has her accepting that her and Ash were not meant to be.

Spoiler:- 901 Words:

Title: So Close
    Pairing/s: CumulusShipping (Skyla x Lisia)
    Notes: Drabble Dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. SilverLining554 dared me to write a drabble that involves someone "ruining the moment" for a ship of my choice. I decided to write about a more obscure pairing that I like. Lisia and Skyla are around the same age here, because my headcanon is that BW takes place at least several years after ORAS.

Spoiler:- 550 words:
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

*screaming*

Title: Notice Me
    Author: WolfeyStar
    Pairings: Pendradragon (Iris/Lance, more of a platonic thing)
    Notes: Written for the Truth or Dare thread! I'm slowly easing my way back into writing so this might look a bit messy. I've decided to make this more platonic than romantic, but maybe if you titled your head 24 degrees to the left and squinted really hard, it would be shippy. Anyways, Iris asks Lance for some tips to be a good Dragon-type trainer. Iris is cute. Lance is annoyed.

"C'mon! Can you please give me a few pointers? I've only been Champion of Unova for two weeks!"

Lance looked behind him to see Iris still asking him for advice. She's been doing this ever since she was promoted to Champion only a mere two weeks ago. And she was annoying the life out of him.

Iris poked Lance a few times. "Please?"

Lance turned around to look at Iris. She had been Champion for half a week now. By the time Champions are appointed, they already know advanced battle strategy and techniques... so why was she here, asking him about things she should already know?

"No."

"Please?" She continued her poking. "You know I won't stop asking until you say yes."

Lance took in a slow breath. If he wanted to get her to stop this nonsense, he would have to say yes. He already knew avoiding her wouldn't stop her from asking.

"Ok, fine. If you want to be a good Dragon-type trainer you, uh... believe in your Pokemon... and do your best... yeah. That's it."

Iris stared at Lance for a minute. She then decided to thank him, in the form of a tight hug.

A really, really tight hug

"Gee, thanks for the advice! See, wasn't this easier than just ignoring me?"

To the best of his ability, Lance started to pet her hair. "I guess this was easier." He then felt Iris snuggle into his jacket.

"You're warm, you know that?"
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

Title: Eureka Moment
    Author: RobSp1derp1g
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: AmourShipping (Ash/Serena)
    Rating: K+

As he sat on the plane to Kanto, his most trusted partner in his lap, Ash couldn't focus on the upcoming adventures awating him. The world had different colors now, and everywhere he looked, there was something that made him think back to her.

It certainly didn't help that there was a couple behind him.

He had said goodbye to all his friends throughout his journey. When he said goodbye to Misty, it was tough, he had been through so much with her and Brock. She had literally saved his life, and caught a Poliwag in the process. A Poliwag...

When he said goodbye to May and Max, the boy was sad because his sister doesn't want to depend too much on her brother. Ash cheered him up with the promise of a battle.

When he said goodbye to Dawn, it was Piplup who was upset, being separated from Pikachu was hard on the small penguin.

When he said goodbye to Iris, no one got upset.

And when he said goodbye to Serena, no one was expecting that.

He had always had a soft spot for Serena, helping her through treacherous paths, and conforting her when she needed it. He thought it was because he had met her before, but it was only a few hours ago that he realized why he did the things he did. And what it took for him to realize it. Serena took a leap of faith and kissed him, surprising everyone there.

That had been it. Ash's Eureka moment. It was at that moment that he realized what she meant to him. Being told that he was Serena's goal sort of confused him, but that kiss; that simple, unmistakable moment made him change the filter through which he saw her.

And now here he was, alone with Pikachu, heading off into Pallet Town, to start a new journey. He never forgot any of his friends, but this girl from Vaniville was the girl who won his heart. And he would move Heaven and Earth to see her again.
    LOOKING FOR AMOURSHIPPING DISCORD SERVERS
    FC: 1478-7022-0424 (Sun, IGN: Roberto) PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!

My fics:
    What Happens... (Amour, CHAPTER 6 UP) | The Book (Amour)
    The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (Original | Redux) (LaserBlade) | Night Shift (Amour)

AND ALSO

Drabbles: Eureka Moment (Amour)

Visit my RedBubble store and buy something if you want. Pretty please...
    If you don't want to buy, I ask that you share it.
    NOW WITH ALOLAN ART!!

Title: Promises
    Author: Aura Of Twilight
    Fandom: Fire Emblem
    Pairing/s: Corrin (Male) x Felicia
    Rating: K

Spoiler:

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Title: All in His Head
    Author: Olive Oil
    Pairings: Marisson (AlainxMairin)
    Notes: A quick little snapshot set some time after the end of XYZ.

Spoiler:- 236 Words:

Title: Home
    Author: Me xD
    Pairing/s: Lillie/Moon
    Note: I've been spoiled all over google and fb, gah. Now I dont wanna finish the game, but I wanted to write this since I LOVE Lillie/Moon uwu

- - - - - -

After 2 hours, I landed on a new region... Unsure what it was since I was feeling a little ill. I think I'm homesick. I miss them already... Hau, Moon, Kukui... especially Moon... I still remember what she said the day before my flight, I was half excited and half nervous then.

"Remember to Skype me when you landed on Kanto," I remembered her saying to me. "I'll wait for you.."

I couldn't find the words to say that time. My mouth trembled. Even my legs trembled like wet noodles. All I could do that time was nod. Just. Nod. I can't do this.

* thud thud*

"Coming! Ma, I'll get the do-- Lillie?! Why are you back so soon? Aren't you going to Kanto?" A familiar voice approached me.

"I don't want to anymore. I wanted to go home... that's why..."

"I thought you wanted Kanto to be your home?" she asked.

"No," I whispered, "my home is here with you."

Title: Still Thinking
    Author: Somewhere a few centimetres above this
    Shipping/s: FerrisWheel (N x Hilda)
    Notes: First Drabble I've ever written!

Spoiler:- Da Drabble:
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 13th January 2017 at 7:13 PM.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Title:Tides Of Memory
    Author: AdvancedGenGenesect
    Shipping: Mareshipping

It was a mildly cold and nice night in kalos as ash was thinking about his battle with wulfric and him earning his eight badge until something else caught his attention.

It was a beutiful gathering of glimmering stars Which were aligned together in different ways and resembled different objects if looked at in a specific way.

Ash was sitting on a nice bench and was focused so much on the stars that he forgot about his training and even the eighth kalos badge when he started to notice that he could make out a group of stars looking like a flying latias.

He gazed at it for a short while he remembered the first time he saw a latias in person when he was in The island of Alto Mare and started to remember how helped save Alto Mare with his friends and bianca.

Bianca was a friend of ash that he hadn't seen in a long time but for a reason she was important to ash in a way he didnt really understand.

Of course our dense XY ash starts to think of Bianca and small thoughts become heavy waves of question when he wandered about his feelings towards bianca and he knew that from the day that he met her he did like her in a special way but he just couldnt express it nor did he really try to.

But he smiled and knew that friends may go but they always stay in your heart but he still did have feelings for bianca and he knew that they would never go away.

Ash then got up and started to walk away from the bench ready to go to bed but still thought about his special friend and as stars truly dont go when the suns light covers them friends will still be with you in your heart even if there in another part of the world.
    Last edited by AdvancedGenGenesect; 17th January 2017 at 11:35 AM.

Title: Hygiene
    Author: yo waddup it's me (Nerdy McNerdface)
    Pairing: Airplane (Elesa x Skyla)
    Notes: Asked by Victorian Rush as a dare, requirements: Drabble of a pairing of my choice, but one has to be cleaning while the other watches them and almost gets a bit annoyed while watching them

Spoiler:- here we go:
    Banner by me!

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Title: A Search For The Blade of Hearts
    Author: Advancedgengenesect
    Pairing: JoyeuxShipping (Ash x Shauna)

It was a nice day with cold breezes as Shauna walks happily in the route towards snowbell city and eventually decides to take a short break so she sees a small cave and enters it with her newly caught vileplume and takes a seat on a rock and starts relaxing.

She then pulled out a jar of cookies she had bought from a shop around snowbell city and opens the lid to find a nice pile of different shaped cookies just when her vileplume says "vileplume" "vile" in a joyful manner.

"So it looks like you want one too" Shauna said while handing vileplume a cookie and then taking one for herself and noticing that it's heart shape causing Shauna to remember the words that were written on the tin which were "true love comes from true taste".

She started to think about the words while munching on the cookies and she started to think about how it mentioned love but of course she wasn't the person to get too involved in romantic stuff but the more she thought about it she started to think about ash but she didn't know why she did exactly.

Though she knew she liked him as a friend she started to notice that she did like him a bit in other ways and she had known it for quite a while but it was just a little thing that she had for him and it was not that big that she daydreamed about ash but she started thinking deeper until she realised Serena liked him already and she felt awkward because of thinking about ash in a different way as well so she just decided to concentrate on something else.

She started to notice that she couldn't easily stop thinking about ash even though she didn't really understand why but then she took a guess and she thought that maybe she did actually love him but she just didn't think too much about it.

At first it seemed to be kind of far fetched but it was the only thing that was on Shaunas mind now and eventually Shauna accepted that it was true and she now didn't seem to think it was awkward at all but rather it felt like Shauna had discovered something about herself she had before kept a secret.

Her deep thinking was interrupted by her vileplume when it said "vile" In a bit of a concerned way.

"Oh sorry vileplume" "I guess I started thinking too much So I guess we got to get a move on right now" Shauna said anticipating some new adventures along the way to snowbell city.

Shauna and her vileplume got out f the cave and started heading towards snowbell city alongside beautiful snow flakes and beautiful breezes and even more beautiful Pokémon but one of the most beautiful things were the feelings she discovered she had for ash which was once and still in Shaunas heart.

Title: Memories encased in bubbles
    Author: Nerdy McNerdface (Aka moi)
    Paring/s: Lana x Mallow
    Notes: Asked by ChloboShoka in the Truth or Dare thread, criteria: a Drabble with the theme being bubbles

Spoiler:- yo waddup it's a Drabble:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Title: Passing the Time
    Pairing/s: Curtis x Yancy x Lisia (platonic)
    Notes: Drabble Dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. Nerdy McNerdface dared me to write a platonic drabble focusing on Curtis x Yancy x Lisia. Sorry this is so short, but quality over quantity, right? XD

Spoiler:- 489 words:
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

Title: All He Needs
    Author: xEryChan
    Pairing: Transceivershipping (Nate x Yancy)
    Note: Dare from WolfeyStar. Criteria: A festive drabble for the holidays I'm sure this is not what was anyone was expecting though

Spoiler:- 828 Words:

Title: Frost
    Author: Facey McFacenerd (Nerdy McNerdface)
    Pairing: Hau x Sun
    Notes: Dared by Victorian Rush in the Truth or Dare thread, criteria: a Hau x Sun fic that takes place on a cold winter's day

Spoiler:- Drabble:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Title: Adventures
    Pairing: DiodeShipping (Ash x Clemont)
    Notes: Drabble Dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. Avietta_Ikarilove dared me to write a drabble of any Ash pairing with the theme of reading. I decided to challenge myself and write an Ash x male character pairing rather than an Ash x main girl ship (because who said that only the main girls get to be shipped with Ash?). I'm quite proud of the result. Enjoy.

Spoiler:- 656 words:
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

Title: Away From Home
    Author: Victorian Rush
    Fandom: Pokemon + Digimon
    Pairing: Ash x Kari
    Note: This is a dare I had received from the Shippers Truth or Dare. American--Pi dared me to write a crossover drabble. This is a little on the short side AND it really sucks as I wrote in on my iPhone.

Spoiler:- "375 Words:

Title: Cheerleading... in a way
    Author: Boaty McBoatface (Nerdy McNerdface)
    Pairing: Kiawe x Mallow
    Notes: dared by Victorian Rush, criteria: a Kiawe x Mallow Drabble that takes place in the Pokemon school and somehow involves Lana's Popplio. At first I thought this was gonna be a bit tough since I headcanoned Kiawe as asexual and aromantic, but as I actually thought about how this'd work, I thought about how Kiawe and Mallow would be together and realised how well they click together. I've edited my headcanon: Kiawe is asexual, but not aromantic. Welcome to my weird brain logic.

Spoiler:- You know what it is:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

*does a cool kickflip in*

Title: Braid
    Author: WolfeyStar
    Pairing: AurelliaShipping (Ash x Lillie)
    Notes: Written for the Truth or Dare thread! (albeit like a month late lol.) The dare was a non-Amour writing, and I've decided to help out one of the new Ash ships! This was supposed to be a fic, but due to life getting in the way, I was only able to push out a drabble. Sure hope that's alright. Anyways, it's a fic about Ash doing Lillie's hair. Hooray.

"Why did you just take off my hat? Are you going to look at it?"

The person who had removed the hat from the girl set it on the chair next to him. "Nope. I just needed to get it out of the way. It's going to be tough to do this with your big hat in the way, Lillie."

Lillie sighed. "Ash, what are you even doing?" As soon as she finished her statement, she felt Ash grab a section of her hair and pull it away from the rest of her blonde hair.

"You'll see!" He split the section of her hair into three smaller sections.

Lillie giggled a bit. "C'mon, Ash! Why do you always have to tease me?"

"It's alright, Lillie. I'm almost done anyway," Ash replied. He then pulled his hands away from the hair and let the section fall. He bent down to grab her hat again. "I know you won't be able to see it, but just feel the back of your hair!"

She did as instructed, and one section of her hair felt... different. She turned to Ash with a slight blush. "D-did you... braid my hair?"

"I tried."

Lillie stood still for a while, before running up to Ash and giving him a hug. "Thank you! Don't worry if it looks bad when I do see it, anything done by you is beautiful enough for me."

Ash returned her hug, blushing slightly as well. "You're just saying that."

Lillie broke the hug, and looked to Ash. "Now, can I have my hat back?"
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

Title: The Glimmer of Night
    Author: Advancedgengenesect
    Pairing: Mewshipping (Mew x Mewtwo)

It was a beautiful night in the valleys of the unovan peninsula where mew and mewtwo were both on top of a small cliff looking at the stars.
    Mew curiously asked mewtwo "Don't you think the moon is the most beautiful light source in the galaxy" to which mewtwo replied
    "Mew the moon is not a light source it just reflects light"

"What do you mean" the small creature asked.

"Mew it's clear that the sun's a lamp that gives light to the moon and without it the whole world would be pitch dark"

Mew quickly understood what mewtwo was saying and after a bit of thinking he said "well theres a special feeling in side me and without you it would not be there"

Mewtwo tried to understand what the little psychic type was saying and when he did he said "and I understand that a special glimmer of night can only come from the glow on you".
    Last edited by AdvancedGenGenesect; 25th January 2017 at 5:56 AM.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast