Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Okay, as dared, a member x member drabble. Please don't hit me Shadow-saur if I get anything wrong!

Title: Yaoi Conversion
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: SPPf
    Pairing: S-Unit x Shadow-saur
    Rating: G

"I'm still not convinced."

S-Unit was exasperated. He had been trying to convince Shadow-saur about the merits and the total hawtness of yaoi shippings to no avail.

"I'm just not a big fan of yaoi, S-Unit."

"Perhaps I suggested the wrong pairings?" S-Unit was at his wits end. He sighed. "Well, at least we support Orangeshipping."

Shadow-saur smiled. "At least we agree on one pairing."

S-Unit knew that any further attempts would be futile. But he still had one ace pairing up his sleeve (even if this would incur the wrath of a certain fangirl whose name started with A). "How about Rivalshipping, Ritchie x Gary?"

"Eh?"

"If only to keep them away from Ash and Misty."

"Good point, that might work out..."
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Alright, I've two dare drabbles to post. These are the first drabbles, and in fact pretty much the first cohesive fan stories I've ever actually written, so don't expect anything great. Oh, and I've learned that I apparently don't support Oystershipping. That one is going to be an extremely lame drabble, my apologies.

Title: Dare #1
    Author: Profesco
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: EliteUndershipping (LucianxAaron)
    Rating: PG

Spoiler:- Dare #1:

Title: Dare #2
    Author: Profesco
    Pairing: Oystershipping (MistyxDawn)

Spoiler:- Dare #2:

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Alrighty: 4 drabble-dares!

No. 1
    Title: Exposed by Pokemopolis
    Pairing: Eldershipping (Prof. Oak x Delia Ketchum)
    Rating: PG-13
    Other: I do not own Pokemopolis. nor am I a dodgemaster.

Spoiler:- ...:

No. 2
    Title: Strange Encounter
    Pairing: Cheekyshipping (Max x Mira)
    Note: This ties in with my cheekyshipping fic I'm currently writing.

No. 3
    Title: A Mel-Girl Fantasy
    Pairing: Bishieshipping (Riley x Paul)
    Rating: R

No. 4
    Title: Passionate Administrations
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash x Drew)
    Rating: PG-13 for suggestiveness.

And adding two more drabble dares instead of double-posting:

No. 5
    Title: Alterations
    Pairing: Bishieshipping (Gen x Shinji), hints of Aerialshipping
    Rating: P for perviness

Spoiler:- Alterations:

No. 6
    Title: Fangirl Lair
    Fandom: SPPf/Naruto
    Pairing: Rompshipping (Mel-Girl x Kiba)
    Rating: T

Spoiler:- Fangirl Lair:
    Last edited by S-Unit; 18th February 2009 at 8:54 AM. Reason: Adding drabbles...

Title: First Kiss
    Author: Katsu Konenko
    Pairing: Shinji/Paul x Mew
    Rating: PG-13 for one word. xD
    Note: I blame Blackjack for posting about Mew...:3

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

The boy twitched as the giggling increased around him. He didn't know who or what was out there, but whatever it was...better be a strong Pokemon. If it wasn't, Shinji would just call it, "Pathetic" and be on his way with a grumpy mood.

Though Shinji did always look grumpy.

The trainer stopped his strolling and glanced around to see any traces of Pokemon that would be making that ruckus. "Show yourself."

He felt a tap on his back and turned to see nothing.

Another tap.

Another tap.

Yet, another tap.

Shinji grew more irritated and was ready to blow a gasket. He turned one last time and quickly was taken away by his lips captured by a pink floating Pokemon. The youth didn't have time to think as it flew away giggling....stealing his first kiss.

"What the f***."

Title: In Good Hands
    Author: Rave The Rich
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Dawn)
    Rating: PG-13 for some adult content.

Note: Drabble is in Dawn's POV.

---------

In each of them are 27 bones, four fingers and one opposable thumb. What I'm talking about are hands, and in a hand, there is a great deal of power. He loves power, like Emperor Hirohito before him. Maybe that's why he studies so much about the atom bomb and weapons of mass destruction so much during his down time. And I notice, though I pretend not to even give it a first thought, that all of these weapons he reads about were, for the most part, made by hand. Humankind has no clue of the type of destruction, pain, anguish, turmoil and tragedy that can be caused when people decide to just use their hands and build with the intention to kill.

Then again, humankind also has no idea the type of positive effect that hands can serve to its people. It's been researched and documented that giving and receiving hugs allows our energy fields that exist around all of us to be infused with high amounts of positive energy from one person to another. Also, the part of the body that leads people to make love more than any other is the hands. It's in the hands that foreplay and activity begin. A very good example of this is the massage. The many erogenous zones that exist in our body are easily pleased by a simple touch, and sex promotes good health as well, especially when you do it with someone your committed to like I am to my boyfriend Paul.

Without his knowledge, I curiously study, if you can call it that, Paul's hands. Some people might call it 'palm reading,' but like my mom told me, only fortune tellers, mediums and other informally trained psychologists do that. I still can't tell you what I've found in Paul's hands that tells his story and I have no idea what I got myself into when I found a book in the library about the hands, but the hand is such a versatile part of the body that the subject grabbed me and just would not let go. If you don't believe me when I say the hand is multi faceted, keep in mind that the same hand that caress a cheek as a sign of affection and love can be the same hand that will slap you in the face as a symbol of anger and hate.

Because of his cold, callous demeanor that he showed the world, it was difficult to tell which set of hands I would get. Would I get the power hungry hands that harbored totalitarian desires and a will to be number one, or would I get a foreign set of hands? Well personally, I'm thankful and lucky all at the same time. It's odd, but...refreshing to find that a guy like Paul is quite gentle with his hands in an embrace.

But I always look forward to his massages and the power his hands posses as they drive me to my limits.

---------

Oh noes...all teh drabbles! LOL.

I recently participated in a challenge to write ten drabbles based on ten songs. What you do is you pick a pairing and then put your IPod (or whatever MP3 player you have) on shuffle. You must write a drabble for your ship based on the first ten songs that come up. The kicker is that you have to write each drabble in the amount of time it takes for the song to play, so if your song is four minutes long then you have to write your drabble in four minutes. Oh, tricky! Anyway, here are mine (based on AAML, of course!).

Title: Desert Rose (Sting)
    Author: Milotic17
    Pairing: AAML
        Spoiler:- Desert Rose:

Title: Yellow (Coldplay)
        Spoiler:- Yellow:

Title: When You Dream (Barenaked Ladies)
        Spoiler:- When You Dream:

Title: All By Myself (Celine Dion)
        Spoiler:- All By Myself:

Title: Vox (Sarah McLachlan)
        Spoiler:- Vox:

Title: Don't Go Away (Oasis)
        Spoiler:- Don't Go Away:

Title: Deliver Me (Sarah Brightman)
        Spoiler:- Deliver Me:

Title: Good Enough (Sarah McLachlan)
        Spoiler:- Good Enough:

Title: Everywhere (Michele Branch)
        Spoiler:- Everywhere:

Title: Broken Wings (Mister Mister)
        Spoiler:- Broken Wings:

Well, that's it. You should all try this challenge!
    Milotic on fanfiction.net.

My first post on this thread, and it's a dare... But I pretty much asked for it, so I'll try my best!

Title: Misunderstandings
    Author: MyCurrentObsession
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Drew/Ash or Shuu/Satoshi), with slight one-sided Contestshipping (Drew/May or Shuu/Haruka)
    Rating: Just barely PG-13
        Spoiler:- Misunderstandings:
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Title: Death of a Ladies' Man
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash x Drew)
    Rating: K+

Ash Ketchum was completely dumbfounded and awestruck. Because he just could not believe what had just happened.

Carrying a bouquet of roses of various colours, Drew came up to him and expressed his love for him. Drew, of all people! Everyone thought that he was a ladies' man. Frequently capturing the hearts of ladies all over the country.

"Goes to show that appearances can be deceiving, Ash." Drew told him.

He certainly was very serious and attractive in his declaration. 'Intoxicatng is more like it.' Ash thought. 'Just take a deep breath...'

Kicking all notions of doubt, uncertainty and friends' reactions aside, Ash pulled Drew in to a passionate kiss. Love certainly blossomed that day. Moreover, it was more the than the death of a ladies' man that day. Now, it was the arrival of Ash's man.

Title: 1000 Paper Pidgey
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark and the Drabble-Matic
    Pairing: Mira x Buck
    Rating: K+/PG
    Other: I changed some stuff from the original in order to save a little face.

Mira paced uncomfortably back and forth. Cold dread filled her heart. Buck should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my sweet love Mira thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Buck had been taken hostage by Small Arms, a supervillain who had the city in a state of strong terror. Mira fainted dead away, like a frightened Poochyena.

When she came to, there was a bump on her legs and the cold dread had returned. "Buck, my cute honey bunny," she cried out sexily. "What is Small Arms doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing quickly as he poked him in the breasts.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Mira remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 paper Pidgey, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Mira ordered in a supply of paper and set to work, folding Pidgey until her leg was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last Pidgey when Buck walked in the front door.

"Buck!" Mira screamed and threw herself into Buck's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 paper Pidgey and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing at Stark Mountain. She kissed Buck hastily on the breasts.

"Actually," Buck said, pulling away sweetly, "I was rescued by the Funny Heatran. She's a new superhero in town." Buck sighed. "And she's really slow."

The cold dread came back. "But you're glad to be back here with me, right?"

Buck checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Funny Heatran for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay hot, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Mira choked back a sob and started folding another Pidgey. Then she went out and got drunk instead.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Nyah! I'm going to be the first on this thread to try out Milotic17's drabble idea.

Since I'm obsessing over this coupling right now, I'm going to use NovelShipping.

Mind Power (Hironobu Kageyama)
    Author: Katsu Koneko
    Pairing: NovelShipping (Shinji/Paul & Kasumi/Misty)
    Rating: PG-13 - death

Spoiler:- mind power:

Not Really Good (Eyeshine)

Spoiler:- not really good:

Lonely Girl - Devon Werkheiser

Spoiler:- lonely girl:

Love & War (Davichi)
    Rating: PG - language

Spoiler:- love & war:

Ake ni Somaru (Hell Girl BGM)
    Rating: PG - language

Spoiler:- ake ni somaru:

Mezase Pokemon Master (Rica Matsumoto)

Spoiler:- mezase pokemon master:

Living in a World Without You (The Rasmus)

Spoiler:- living in a world without you:

システム零 (-45)
    Fandom: Pokemon/Slight Umineko no Naku Koro ni
    Pairing: NovelShipping (Shinji/Paul& Kasumi/Misty)
    Rating: PG-13

Spoiler:- システム零:

あの日、あの場所、全てに 『ありがとう』(Hoshi Souichirou)

Spoiler:- あの日、あの場所、全てに 『ありがとう』:

Take it Away (Devon Werkheiser)

Spoiler:- take it away:

Wow this was hard. I was constantly fumbling over what to write and ran out of time to finish it. Though it was fun. ^^
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 22nd February 2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: >< Didn't put Shinji's dub name

Title: Random Proposal
    Author: Avegaille
    Pairing/s: Appealshipping (DawnxZoey), some BishieShipping (PaulxRiley) and some IronWillShipping (DawnxRiley).
    Rating: PG (since there’s really nothing sexual in here or anything)
    Notes: This is in reverse order. Use MS Word to sort the sentences in ascending order (because it’s in descending), or if you’re not too lazy, just C/P each of the sentences starting at the bottom to a new document and keep doing that until you get the A-J order. :P The drabble is actually more than 100 words but less than 200 words. A dare from S-Unit, and yeah, I am random like this. I need to get back to writing mood or else I’ll fail in college.

“Judging by how the place is, it has been abandoned for quite sometime, but everything in it seems brand spanking new… a perfect place for a proposal. It was none other than a secret caf&#233;, hidden within the forests. However Dawn managed to find a place like this was beyond Zoey’s eyes… Getting a bit annoyed by the way Dawn was dragging her, Zoey quickly stopped Dawn from her pace, but they had already arrived in their destination. For being too obsessive with Riley, Dawn decided to take Zoey to a faraway place away from the two guys. Excitement filled in Dawn’s eyes to see Riley crying while Zoey started at her exasperatedly. Desperate for salvation, Riley started crying as Paul sweat-dropped. Curious by the reason of the attack, Zoey and Dawn approached Riley and Paul. Bidoof attacked Paul and Riley and they didn’t give a damn and just stared at them. A boring day it was for Zoey and Dawn.”

====

Lawlz, another dare.

Title: Random Proposal
    Pairing/s: OstentatiousShipping (HikarixUrara), some Appealshipping (DawnxZoey)

"Hikari was all alone in the Pokemon Center, thinking of a new strategy to beat her rivals. She had too many, so to speak. As she was about to release her Pokemon, Urara, a rival she had met recently, quickly stopped her and dragged her out of the Pokemon Center. As the two of them got out of the center, both of them saw Nozomi, standing right in front of them.

“Are you two ready?” Nozomi asked apathetically. “Today is the day after all…”

Not knowing what this was all about, Hikari shrugged as Urara smiled deviously and Nozomi lead them the way."
    Last edited by Avegaille; 24th February 2009 at 5:20 AM.

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Sweet May's Magical Writing Babies
    ...aww. XD

LAST UPDATED: 04.18.09

Throwing drabbles here. It'll be my little drabble post until it runs out of words to put here.

OH THE JOY OF MY FAILURE WRITING. Enjoy any way? o: I fail at random shipping snippets without making them sound too... awkward and probably over PG-13 so I tried. Hopefully my drabbles become a little longer over the months so it's something small but worth reading. ^^;

Title: Dresses
    Author: Sweet May
    Pairings: SapphirePearlshipping (May/Haruka x Dawn/Hikari)

Spoiler:- dared by Darato looooooooooooooong ago:

Title: Keeping You
    Pairing: ??? (Sweet May x Gardenia/Natane)
    Rating: ... PG?

Spoiler:- dared by Orion:

Title: Didn't Come For You
    Pairing/s: Evashipping (Paul/Shinji x Reggie/Reiji)

Spoiler:- evashipping <3:

Title: Unexpected
    Fandom: Pokemon DP
    Pairing: Dawn/Hikari x Maylene/Sumomo

Spoiler:- expect a part 2:

Title: The Essay
    Pairing: Bishieshipping (Paul/Shinji x Riley/Gen)

Spoiler:- bishieshipping wut:

Title: Gelatin
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
    Rating: PG?

Spoiler:- eeeeeeeeeee respectshipping <333:

Title: Watching You
    Pairing: Maylene/Sumomo x Dawn/Hikari

Spoiler:- exactly what is the name of this ship? XD;:

Title: More Than A Cookie
    Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
    Rating: PG/PG-13?

Spoiler:- why do my rs drabbles have to be long?! XD; - white day drabble:

Title: A Ride
    Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)

Spoiler:- suggested by S-Unit. May have a part two to it soon:

*NEW*
    Title: Crazy Culinary Competition
    Fandom: Pokemon of course
    Pairing(s): Bishieshipping (Riley/Gen x Paul/Shinji) & Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
    Rating: PG?
        Spoiler:- Dared by Mel-Girl. It would've been more awesome if I was able to write more words to it. D;:
    Last edited by Sweet May; 19th April 2009 at 12:55 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Hoo-ray, some more drabbles for everybody

First up, a dare given to me a loooooong time ago by The Renowned Obscurity and which I promised to make if she gave me a dollar =P I picked the pairing, so nyah.

Title: Cry
    Author: Tadashi
    Pairing/s: DarkStreakShipping (Gary/Shigeru x Paul/Shinji)
    Other: Song Used: "Cry" by Mandy Moore

Spoiler:- Cry:

Next, one of S-Unit's dares.

Title: Look-a-like
    Pairing/s: Gary x Ritchie (no idea what it's called)

Spoiler:- Look-a-like:

And for something a little more current, something from Shadow-saur.

Title: Unleash the Steam
    Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Shinji x Dawn/Hikari)

Spoiler:- Unleash the Steam:

Hope everyone enjoyed! 8D
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title:Swimming in honey
    Rating: T lawl
    Author: C.Gholy
    Fandom: pokemon
    Shipping: Bishieshipping Gen x Riley

Spoiler:- Swimming in honey.:
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 26th February 2009 at 1:00 AM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I got inspired by a post I was making in the BishieShipping thread XD

Title: First Meeting
    Pairing/s: BishieShipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)

He walked the arid land alone. The sun bore down mercilessly on him. His fleece jacket was starting to feel heavier than usual. Iron Island was unusually quiet, deserted even. Not a single Pokémon to be found. And here he was, walking around with Torterra, hoping to spy a strong target. How sorely mistaken he was.

That's when he spotted something.

Far out on the horizon, there was a lone figure. Almost indistinguishable, due to the sun's glare directly before him, but as he approached, Shinji could start to make out his features. Tall, dark-haired... Shinji caught himself before the term 'handsome' popped into his head... the third aspect of the holy trinity of cute guys.

But Shinji had to admit, the guy was well-dressed in his dark, crisply tailored blazer and snazzy cap, perched ever so crookedly...

The man spoke. "Hello, young traveler. My name is Gen. And what is yours?" Hmm, even his voice was utterly appealing.

... "Shinji", he replied hesitantly.

Title: Here For...?
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: B-ButtonShipping (OraliexHaley) + Jessie (dunno what their 3some is called).
    Notes: Dared by Cyn to do this, so... xD;;

Oralie and Haley were in their B-Button League facility, training their Magikarp and Feebas, until the door opened and Jessie entered the hallways, without anyone else with her.

“Hey, aren’t you one of those Team Rocket people who tried to steal our Pokemon?” Oralie asked as she glared at Jessie.

“If you try to steal our Pokemon again, we’ll make sure you’ll regret that decision…” Haley added as she went closer to Oralie and both of them stared at Jessie.

“Oh, I’m not here to steal Pokemon, not anymore… there’s something that I want to know more about you two…” Jessie replied as she chuckled.

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

As dared by C.Gholy...

Title: Pikachu's Worst Nightmare
    Pairing: Prof. Oak/Ookido-hakase x Drew/Shuu

Spoiler:- Pikachu's Worst Nightmare:

Title: Fondue bathtub
    Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
    Rating: R (for mature themes)

Spoiler:- Fondue Bathtub:

Mel was bored so she wrote random SPPF member ship drabbles. 8DDD

Title: Gay Boyfriend
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Fandom: ROFL SPPF Member Fandom?
    Pairing/s: Mel-Girl x S-Unit (Mel x Drew)
    Rating: PG (maybe? idk)

Spoiler:- Drabble <3:

Title: Victim
    Fandom: SPPF Members?
    Pairing/s: ScenarioFanGirlshipping (Mel-Girl x Tadashi)

Spoiler:- Drabble 8D:

Title: Damn It
    Fandom: SPPF Members
    Pairing/s: Damnshipping (Mel-Girl x buster_wolf)

Spoiler:- Damn it, Buster:

Title: Gay Husbands
    Fandom: SPPF Members
    Pairing/s: Mel-Girl x eriinxx (Mel x Erin)

Spoiler:- ROFL messed up drabble:

I believe it's time to CHAZZ THE DRABBLE THREAD UP!

(even though none of these have Chazz :P)

Title: Why?
    Author: Ho-ohRocks201
    Fandom: Yugioh GX
    Pairing/s: Fianceshipping - Jaden/Alexis - Judai/Asuka

Spoiler:- Drabble:

And another

Title: Usual
    Author: Ho-ohRocks201
    Fandom: Yugioh GX
    Pairing/s: Fianceshipping - Jaden/Alexis - Judai/Asuka

Spoiler:- Drabble more! >:3:
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

Blaze! the level 69 Typhlosion!

It's you and me, Typhlosion!

Ho-oh, I'm coming for you!

Dare fic.

Title: Whipped Cream
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairing: Bishieshipping
    Rating: T for suggestiveness
    Other: I have always wanted to write one of these (not Bishieshipping, read to find out)!

Spoiler:- Bishieshipping:

EDIT: And another! Thanks to Sweet May for inadvertantly putting this pairing in my head.

Title: Loud
    Pairing: FightSongShipping
    Rating: R for violent thoughts, language, and mentions of sex

Spoiler:- FightSongShipping:
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 1st March 2009 at 12:23 AM.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Dare responses.

Title: 11 times
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing: Casey/Cassidy
    Rating: R
    Notes: Now Tom Nook's given me a good challenge here, to keep each sentance in 11 words.

Spoiler:- 11 times:

Title:
    Author:
    Fandom: SPPF
    Pairing: Riolulu x Me.
    Notes: Sonic Boom's dare. Feels weird writing about me. XD
        Spoiler:- OH MY!:

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Drabble-dare again!

Title: First Impressions are Always Wrong
    Pairing: Novelshipping (Misty x Paul)

Paul's first impressions of Misty was that she was a weak trainer and a poor excuse of a Gym leader. The Kanto League must have been desperate for leaders when they picked her.

Boy was he mistaken.

He did not expect her to send out a Gyarados. A particularly ferocious one as well. Even though he did win, as he always did, he found the battle a rare challenge for him. It wasn't often that a Gym Leader tested him to the limit.

It also wasn't often that a Gym Leader asked him out on a date after he accepted the badge.

He didn't understand why she would ask him out. Why would someone like him be her type anyways? He also didn't understand why he accepted.

I guess he really wanted to know why he was mistaken in his initial impression in the first place.

EDIT: New Drabble-dare

Title: Ranger Research
    Pairing: Kellyn/Hajime x Gary/Shigeru, implied Aerialshipping and Palletshipping
    I was dared to take one character from my OTP with another character from a member's OTP, so I took my Kellyn and plonked him with Tadashi's Gary.

This latest research assignment in Almia was an interesting one. Studying the Ice Pokemon in he Hia Valley. But the security for arranging it was ridiculous, 'cause for threats from some gang of idiot smeg heads called Team Dim Sun. So the Ranger Union forced me to take along a Ranger as an escort. Pfft, big deal, I don't need no stinking Ranger.

Meeting this Ranger was a different story.

I can see why even Ash took a fancy to him. Kellyn was drop dead hot, with the body to match. Had to keep my usual cool composure but it was hard to do. Eventually, in the Hia Valley, Kellyn finally broke the ice:

"If you think I'm hot, just say so."

That was a real WTF moment. He saw right through me and my face turned a very dark shade of purple.

"Thought so Gary, I get that all of the time."

I breathed a sigh of relief. But I didn't expect what Kellyn would say next:

"And Ash was right about you, you are a stud muffin!"
    Last edited by S-Unit; 4th March 2009 at 11:05 AM.

Hi, here is me first go on this drabble thread.

Title: Blast from the past
    Author: Midnightjewelz
    Pairing: AaMayL

Another day in Pallet. normal until Ashlyn's 10th brithday. Ash and May, now husband and wife lived in Pallet. the lived in the same place where Ash was raised by his mother alone. Ashlyn who was the only daughter of the Ketchum family really wasn't the pokemon person.

She really disliked pokemon. the only pokemon she had was Sparks, a Pichu. a pokemon that evoles into a Pikachu from high friendship. sadly that really hasn't happened yet since Ashlyn hated pokemon, Sparks on the other hand loved her trainer, even she never talked to Sparks unles Ashlyn tell Sparks to get out of her room.

Not only that ashlyn was cheeky and never obeyed her parents. she really liked them since they were big fans of pokemon. her father, a pokemon battle frontier brain always had hard trainers to battle. he always came home to tell his stories while her mother went to contest in the Kanto region. always comeing home with ribbons from different regions.

Ashlyn loved to hang in the attic. the only place where she could find stuff she loved or hated. Ashlyn was going though many old boxes one day. Sparks who was loyal to Ashlyn always followed her even she didn't asked for it. soon Ashlyn came across a gold pocket watch. it was old and it's shine had faded away. Ashlyn picked it up, showing that she was interested in the object. Ashlyn opened the stopwatch and saw it was a clock. Ashlyn sighed at dissapointment and threw it at the wooden floor.

When the golden pocket watch hit the floor rays of bright light emerged out of the watch. it light made Ashlyn turn around to see what was happening.

"What the?" Ashlyn asked herself.

And before she knew it. both her and Sparks got blinded by the bright light. when the light dissapeared so did they.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 5th March 2009 at 9:12 AM. Reason: mistakes

Three drabble dares! First one:

Title: Kiss Hello
    Pairings: Tensionshipping, Respectshipping with a surprised Drew
    Rating: K

“Oh, no,” Ash whispered to Pikachu. Oh no was right, for Harley had just come into the room.

“Ashton! Hello there!” squealed Harley in the most flamboyant way possible as he cupped Ash’s face and kissed him on the cheek.

Noticing Drew standing in the doorway, Ash pushed Harley away. “Dr-drew!” Ash stuttered. “It’s not what you think!” Pikachu just laughed at the pickle his human friend found himself in.

“It’s all right, Ash,” said Drew, which instantly shut Pikachu up. “Harley just kissed you hello. It’s his new thing, apparently.

“Oh,” said Ash, obviously relieved. Regaining his composure, he said “Well, me and Pikachu have a lot of training to do. Tootles!” With that, Ash kissed his boyfriend goodbye, surprising the green haired Coordinator.

As for Pikachu, he hung back to shock Harley for being a bad influence on Ash.

Second one:

Title: That's My Shirt!
    Pairing: Pearlshipping with Ash in women's clothing
    Rating: T, if only for Pikachu's line at the end

“Ash Ketchum!” Dawn shouted. “Why are you wearing my favorite black blouse?!”

“What are you talking about?” Ash replied dumbfounded.”Isn’t this my good black shirt?”

“NO!” Dawn yelled. “No, it’s not! Honestly, how can you not tell the difference?!”

“I’m telling you, this is my shirt!” Ash yelled. “I got it out of my backpack!”

“But why was my blouse in you r backpack?” Dawn asked. She grabbed the collar of the offending shirt. “Look at this! It’s all frilly and girly! How could you possibly think that was yours?!”

“I thought it was my puffy shirt,” said Ash.

“PUFFY SHIRT?!” Dawn screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Pika Pi Pikachu Pika (Now you’re just being a smartass),” Pikachu quipped.

“Well, who asked you?” said Ash rudely.

“UGH!” Dawn exclaimed. “You’re both impossible!” With that, the Coordinator stormed out of the room.

”Oh yeah, he’s not getting any for a while,” Pikachu thought to himself.

Third one:

Title: Of Reserach and Romance
    Pairing: BugsRockShipping (Bugsy and Roxanne)
    Rating: K

Bugsy, the Gym Leader of Azalea Town in Johto, had just come from Petalburg Woods, having caught two Wurmple.

His mission was to understand all the different factors that influenced Wurmple’s evolution into Silcoon and Cascoon. And since Wurmple weren’t native to Johto, it only made sense that he visited Hoenn to study this phenomenon.

In his travels, he had met a fellow Gym Leader, Roxanne of Rustboro City. She had also expressed an interest in Wurmple’s evolution.

And so, the two exchanged notes on diet, personality, physical strength, and other factors, and were to meet for dinner later on to discuss their hypotheses.

Bugsy couldn’t believe his luck. Here, he’d found an attractive woman who was almost as studious as he. And better yet, she shared almost the same interest.

Yes, he was certainly looking forward to tonight’s dinner date.

Yeah yeah, I know I'm kinda late... ^^; This is Mel-Girl's BishieShipping drabble. It turned out kinda dark, though... ^^; Enjoy, Mel!

Title: Somehow
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: BishieShipping (aka: Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)
    Other: Song Used: "It’s Not Over" by Daughtry

Gen's POV

I was blown away, what could I say
    It all seemed to make sense
    You've taken away everything
    And I can't do without

Things aren't how they were. When I first met him, I respected his methods. He was strong, a bit curt, yet still polite.

Now... I don't know. I constantly feel his negativity. His presence is becoming more pronounced. His aura is slowly changing into something dark. I've never been this wary.

I feel responsible. I can't let him crash and burn. I need to turn this around... somehow.

I try to see the good in life, but good things in life are hard to find,
    Blown away, blown away
    Can we make this something good?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast