Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: Please?
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: Bishieshipping
    Rating: G

Shinji shook his head. “I’m not going to.”

“Please!” Gen shot him a pleading look, attempting puppy eyes. As irresistible as they were, Shinji remained persistent.

“No.”

“But you’re the only one I’ve asked!” Gen pleaded, trying his best to convince Shinji. He wondered to himself how far he’d go to get Shinji into doing this.

“For the last time Gen, no. I’ll go to the party with you, but not in a baby elephant costume with you as the daddy elephant!” Shinji snapped, chucking the overly cute elephant costume to the side.

A dare...

Title: Killing Miss Sunshine
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: Girlpowershipping (Dawn x Cynthia), references to Aerialshipping and EliteUndershipping
    Rating: R for conspiracy to commit murder and insults of generic groups of shippers and Quentin Tarantino references
        Spoiler:- Killing Miss Sunshine:

Title: Loner Torment
    Fandom: Pokemon/Digimon
    Pairings: Ash x Takuya, Paul x Kouji, references to Davis x TK
    Rating: PG-13 for some lewdness

Spoiler:- ...:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Title: Missing Onee-sama
    Author: Avegaille
    Fandom: To Aru Majutsu no Index and/or To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou (Railgun)
    Pairing: Mikoto Misaka x Kuroko Shirai
    Rating: PG 13, lesbian fluff obviously.
    Notes: I need to force myself to write. *bricked*

Tokiwadai Middle School’s student dormitories, Room 208… it was already curfew time for the students and Kuroko Shirai is alone, lying on her Onee-sama’s bed. Apparently, she had a very huge crush on Mikoto Misaka, and legally found a way to get Mikoto’s previous roommate to move out of the room so she could be Mikoto’s roommate.

Time passes, and Mikoto is nowhere in sight. Kuroko sighed to herself as she sat up in the bed she was lying in. Just then, the door opened, only to notice a very restless Mikoto.

“Onee-sama, where have you been?” Kuroko asked curiously as Mikoto stared at her.

“Chasing the idiot, as usual,” Mikoto replied bitterly as she plopped down on her bed, with Kuroko still sitting down on it. “Oh yeah, what are you doing here in my bed, you have your own, right?”

“Um, well, Onee-sama, I missed you, that’s all,” Kuroko exclaimed as she quickly hugged Mikoto and continued clinging on her, while Mikoto tried to resist Kuroko’s grasp...

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Something for Satokasucastle on LJ
    Title: Superhero
    Author: C.Gholy
    Rating: PG-13
    Shipping: Pokeshipping

She saw him stretch his arms showing off his sheer enthusiasm. Energy boomed from his voice and body language.

"I feel like a superhero today!" Ash announced. He threw his fist in the air. A flow of courage in his veins. Pikachu smiled patting him on the shoulder. Misty, a close friend walked besides him.

"How come?" Misty asked.

"Because I'm feeling great!" Ash shouted in joy.

The red-head tried as hard as she could to catch up with him; he could run like lightning.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Another dare!

Title: Happy
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairing: Mikey x Espeon
    Rating: K

“Espeon!”

Espeon knew that voice. It was the voice of her Trainer Mikey, the very voice she was running away from.

Espeon stopped suddenly, for she had come across a cliff. This was it. She would have to confront her Trainer. She trembled at the disappointment that would no doubt cross his face.

Speak of the devil, here he is now.

“Espeon, I’m sorry I reacted the way I did when you evolved,” he said. “I was just… surprised, that’s all.” Espeon growled at these words.

“It’s not that I didn’t want you to evolve,” Mikey continued. “I just didn’t want to pressure you into evolving into something you didn’t want to be.” Tears started to form in his eyes. “All I ever wanted was for you to be happy, Espeon!” he cried as the tears started to fall.

Taken aback, Espeon was at a loss for what to do. Eventually, however, she used her newfound psychic powers to lift Mikey off the ground and pull him close enough for her to lick the tears off his face.

All Mikey ever wanted was for her to be happy.

And so she would be, as long as Mikey loved her.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Yeah, it's me again with some more drabbles. Woo hoo.

darklord18 dared me to write a drabble for a pairing that anyone in the Shippers Truth or Dare Thread supports. (How vague, eh?) But I figured, ah hell, why not Pika? I dedicate this one to Katsu!

Title: I Will Always Return
    Author: Tadashi
    Pairing/s: PikaShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Pikachu)
    Other: Song Used: "I Will Always Return" by Bryan Adams

Spoiler:- I Will Always Return:

And now for my second drabble, an AerialShipping thing for S-Unit.

Title: It's What Rangers Do
    Pairing/s: AerialShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)

Spoiler:- It's What Rangers Do:
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

These were both done on a Shipping Dare by C.Gholy. :)

Title: Attachment
    Author: Kurai
    Pairing: GentleLureShipping: Brock x Bellossom

Spoiler:- Drabble:

Title: Perfect Mate!
    Author: Kurai
    Pairing: Vespiquen & Brock

Spoiler:- Drabble:
    I'm in your fandom, ignoring your canon. ;D
    -Comashipper, for sure. <3
    -ComaKari, SteelFedora, DarkStreak, PearlShi3, Bishie and UlteriorShipper.
    -And many more (slash, femslash, het), of course.

Title: Breathe on me
    Author: C.Gholy
    Rating: R
    Shipping: Killerqueenshipping (Vespiquen x Mewtwo)

He looked nice.

As I walked into my cave, a sexy looking creature stood before me. His eyes were human yet indulgent. My body dripped like my honey. He was perfect. His power was flawless.

Psychic moves have always appealed to me. The way they hypnotize you. The way they invade your dreams and how amazing they always appeared to be.

I confess to stalking Mewtwo since the moment I gazed upon him. As a young combee, he inspired me. I feel proud that he has finally noticed me.

One day, he will be his killer Queen.

-----------------

*will edit this post for riolulu's member crack dares XD*

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Ugh, my computer keeps lagging and not letting me post this... So let me try again...

Finally got on to writing *some* of my drabble dares...

I have no clue who gave me this one but it was a longass time ago. It was to write an Ikarishipping drabble, and I had to write something dark because it's the only way the pairing will work for me.

Title: Quiet
    Author: The Renowned Obscurity
    Pairing/s: Ikarishipping (Paul x Dawn)
    Rating: T/PG-13, for dark notraep stuff
    Word Count: 126

Spoiler:- Quiet:

And this one was dared by darklord18.

Title: Just As
    Author: The Renowned Obscurity
    Fandom: Pokemon-Naruto x-over
    Pairing: Buck x Shikamaru
    Rating: K+/PG, for one line.
    Word Count: 132

Spoiler:- Just As:

d00med n0w

This next one is from Sweet May. I had much fun writing this, I daresay

Title: Maid Service
    Pairing/s: PalletShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Gary/Shigeru)
    Rating: PG for slight language

"I'm not coming out."

"Come on, lemme see!"

"I said, I'm not coming out!"

"Ash, don't be a baby. I'm wearing one too, you know."

"Well, unlike you, I don't enjoy wearing these stupid clothes!"

"You're totally overreacting. Just five minutes, then you're done!"

"Gary, I swear to god..."

With an indignant huff, the bathroom door slammed open and a weary Ash stepped out. "I can't believe I'm wearing this thing again." This was a French maid outfit, complete with white frills and an apron. "It's bad enough I had to wear it once before..." he added. A twinge of red graced his cheeks.

Gary grinned, smoothing an invisible wrinkle on his own French maid outfit. "You look lovely, Ashley! Now, twirl for me, let's see."

"F*** OFF, GARY!" snapped Ash as his flying shoe made contact with the side of Gary's head.
    Last edited by Tadashi; 8th March 2009 at 9:32 PM.

Title: Hot Dog Theft
    Author: MYSharona
    Pairing/s: Slight Munchlax/Raichu
    Written for a dare from Avegaille.

Spoiler:- Hot Dog Theft:
    Last edited by MYSharona; 10th March 2009 at 4:26 AM.

Title: A Thunder Romance
    Pairing: Palletshipping
    Rating: PG
    Note: Dare from the Truth/Dare thread.

"A little thunderstorm won't hurt you, Ashy-boy." Gary laughed slightly at his companion. True, Ash wasn't afraid of thunder storms or electricity now, but when he was little, he used to be terribly afraid of them. There were nights when we would hide under his covers terrified that the lightening would strike him, even though he was perfectly safe.

"I know it won't, Gary. Being around Pikachu is enough to get an immuni-" A large crackle of lightening struck down less than a metre from Ash, casing him to jump into Gary's arms. The two looked at each other, and began to blush.

But Gary broke that off quickly, and gave him a wink. "Still afraid, Ashy-boy?"

Ash's face turned positively crimson with rage. "I was never afraid! I was startled, that's all!"

Gary's wink turned into a snicker. "Just looking for an excuse to get into my arms now, eh? Just as now I'm using it as an excuse to explore your mouth."

"Gary! What the-" Ash couldn't comment as Gary slipped his tongue into his mouth, true to his word. Ash broke down and finally, finally after all these years, gave into Gary.

----------------------------

They didn't notice that the thunderstorm had stopped. And they didn't notice a Pikachu and an Electivire nearby giggling and high-fiving each other.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Crack pairing!

Title; Beat It
    Pairing: Sceptile x Salamence
    Rating: K+

I miss my friend Sally. Sure, she’s standing right there next to me, but I miss how she was before.

I remember the day we first met. I was a Grovyle, and she a Bagon. I was the one who helped our Trainer Kimmy catch her. Back then, she was the bubbliest Pokemon I had ever seen, with big dreams of
    flying one day. She looked up to me. Every time she saw me training, her eyes shone with adoration.

Then, she evolved into Shelgon, and became distant from the rest of the team. She started looking at me differently, as if I was a Wurmple not even worth her time. The first time she turned her back to me, it nearly broke my heart.

She later evolved into Salamence and has developed a newfound arrogance towards Kimmy, disobeying and even attacking her, forcing me to step in. I’m a Sceptile now, so I can handle it.

Still, she seems to disobey just so Kimmy will send me out to stop her. We’re the two strongest Pokemon on her team, and Sally knows it. I can tell from the crazed look in her eyes. She’s always hungry for battle, and to her, I’m a full buffet.

I miss the bubbly Sally. The one who only dreamt to fly, not the one who soared through the air, destroying everything in sight, just to provoke a good fight.

And one day, I’ll bring that Sally back. Even if I have to beat it back into her.

Because that’s all she lives for these days.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Ooh, I hate backward limericks. Thanks a lot, Profesco =P

Title:
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: Pok&#233;Shipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi)
    Other: The bolded bits are a limerick. Read the first line last for the full effect.

You expected this line to be lewd.

And unless we are wrong,

"Uh oh, it's Ash! Oh no! Not now! Why now, of all possible moments?! Oh! I can't let him see me like this!" Misty tried to cover herself in embarassment...

Saw a man come along,

"Oh no! My clothes! The wind blew away my clothes!" Misty groaned in embarassment.

By winds that left her quite nude,

A bather whose clothing was strewed

Title: Need Advice
    Fandom: Azumanga Daioh
    Pairing: Koyomi Mizuhara x Tomo Takino
    Others: Dare from Cyn.

A usual night at Yomi’s room… she was listening to her radio, hopeful to the fact that her little problem would be resolved by these radio people. What has been her problem for these past few days?

It couldn’t be her weight, not anymore. Not after what Tomo did. It didn’t involve constant teasing either. Rather, it was encouraging from Tomo’s side.

Which made Yomi wonder why… Tomo might be as hyper as usual and does the constant teasing to Yomi, but something has changed from all of that ever since they graduated from high school.

“Ah, here’s a letter from someone who we’ll label as… Love-Confused…” the female announcer said as shuffling of papers were heard in the background.

Title: Campfire Storys
    Author: Mr. Joker
    Pairing/s: Lagomorph Shipping (Ash's Pikachu & Dawn's Buneary)
    Other: No

As snow falls outside the window of the Pokemon Centre a Pikachu is jolting away from a hoping Buneary. As she runs the hearts in her eyes grow bigger.

"Pikachu, why don't you come by the fire and tell us a story." the calm voice of Ash runs through the lobby

"Pika-chu!" It said to itself running over to Ash and Dawn who are on the wood floor, Piplup is sleeping on Dawns lap so Buneary hops up on the old couch.

"Pika. Chu. Pika Pika chu chu chu." It says as it acts out like a play, suddenly it gets a big scary face, "Pika! Pika! Pika! Pika!" it says as it stops on the floor with its scary face.

Sudenly Buneary looses its hearts in its eyes and a river of tears run down its frightened face. Without thinking, Pikachu runs and jumps on the old couch and pats Buneary on the back and givs a warm hug.

As the to huddle next to each other, Buneary rubs it's eyes and lays down on Pikachus lap.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Done for a dare again. Took me forever, cause I was given a befuddling challenge.
    Title: A Fine Line...
    Fandom: Pokemon (anime)
    Pairing: Paul/Alternate Dimension Paul (yes, you read that right =_=) and a bit of implied Comashipping
    Rating: PG-13 for language
        Spoiler:- Drabble Here!:
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Title: The Gift of Gratitude
    Author: darklord18 - Revisions by pokefan#493
    Fandom: pokemon
    Pairing/s: Mira x Shaymin
    Rating: G-PG just to be safe.

Mira was happily walking through the Flower Garden. She would often come here and visit because of all the beautiful, scented flowers. She enjoyed walking through it everyday.

Suddenly, she heard something rustle in the flower batch behind her. When she turned around, she saw a Hedgehog like Pokemon with a flower on each side of its head and bush-like grass on its back on the ground. She walked closer and she saw that one of its legs was hurt.

"Poor thing, I'll take care of you." Mira said as she gently picked it up.

"What your name?" She asked.

"Shaymin, Shay." said the Pokemon.

"Don't worry, Shaymin. I'll take care of you." said Mira.

Mira took Shaymin back to her house. In the next couple of days, she took care of Shaymin as if it was one of her own Pokemon.

When Shaymin was fully healed, Mira took Shaymin back to the Flower Garden.

"Well. I guess this is good bye." Mira said sadly as Shaymin walked up to a flower that look similar to the one on its head and touched it. Suddenly Shaymin started to glow, then it transformed into a different form. It had two wings on the side of its head and a scarf-like flower on its neck and started to fly off.

"Goodbye Shaymin! Promise me you'll come back and see me from time to time!" shouted Mira as she waved her arm in good-bye.

The next day Mira was laying on her bed, wondering how her friend was doing.

"I miss Shaymin." she said.

"Shaymin..." said a voice as something tapped her window.

"What was that?" asked Mira as she walked over to the window and opened it up. As soon as she opened it, Shaymin came flying towards her.

"Shaymin!" Mira exclaimed as she hugged the Hedgehog Pokemon in joy.

"Shaymin, Shay!" said Shaymin.

"You came back just like you promised." Mira said with tears in her eyes. Then the two went off to play in the Flower Garden.
    Last edited by darklord18; 12th March 2009 at 7:17 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Title: The Race to Love
    Author: pokefan#493
    Pairing(s):EgyptianFurshipping (Lopunny x Lucario)
    Rating: G-PG

Spoiler:- The Race to Love:

Title: Do You Like Me?
    Author: CheekyJoy23
    Fandom: Pokemon (Platinum)
    Pairing(s):CreepUpShipping (Nejiki x Cattleya)

Spoiler:- Clicky for Story!:

A/N: I'm not sure why I tried writing these two when I know next to nothing about them. LOL at my varying characterizations
    Last edited by CheekyJoy23; 18th March 2009 at 12:31 AM.
    *No longer around*
    I'll update my shipping list if I feel like it.

My Current Shipping Favorites

sprites courtesy of SPPf and Pokecharms
    -------
    Shamless Self-Promotion
    My Deviant Art Gallery ~~~ My Deviant Art Scraps ~~~ My Shipping List ~~~ My Pokemon Blog

I know I have other drabbles that need to get done, but I just had to do this one I say that James counts as evil cuz he's part of Team Rocket. No, I wasn't inspired by DP110, not at all << >> Now ssh.

Title: Duck, Cuddle and Scream!
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: SanFranciscoShipping (James/Kojiro x Damion?/Jun) yes, that's the name that I got from the search.

The five humans and cat Pok&#233;mon cowered as Iron Island shook beneath them. They covered their heads in case of falling debris, as Riley and Ash dispatched Team Galactic. Two people in particular were especially scared.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!"

"I'M TOO GORGEOUS TO DIE!"

"HOLD ME!"

"HOLD ME!"

The young, spry and blonde Jun latched himself to the cowardly blue-haired Rocket member, who promptly latched onto him. In fact, they were huddled so close that it was hard to tell where Jun's body ended and James' began.

Once the tremors ended, the others looked up with cautious optimisim. Realizing that it was all over, they cheered joyously.

Meanwhile, the huddled pair remained unmoving.

"Um, James... you can let go of me now."

Another dare!

Title: Behind Closed Doors
    Pairing: SapphirePearlShipping (May x Dawn)
    Rating: R

“Look, Dawn, it’s simple,” said May. “Just turn it on and you’re good to go.”

“I don’t know about this, May,” said Dawn nervously.

Meanwhile, Ash was passing by May’s bedroom door when he heard the ongoing conversation. Was Dawn really going to use something like that on May?

Motioning to Pikachu to stay quiet, the twosome listened intently to what the girls had to say.

For a while, nothing happened. Then…

“Oh, Dawn, go faster!” May groaned.

“I’m going as fast as I can!” Dawn protested.

“Keep it up! You’re almost there… a little more… Oh, Dawn! You’re gonna make… YES!!!” May screamed loudly.

“I did it!” Dawn cheered childishly.

Now, Ash wasn’t much of a pervert, but he had to admit, what Dawn did to May was hot. As for Pikachu, it was a good thing his cheeks were red anyway.

Sharing a smirk, the two got the hell out of Dodge.

Meanwhile, in May’s room, May was jumping up and down. Why? Because Dawn won the last race needed to unlock Rosalina on Mario Kart Wii.

What? Rosalina was one of May’s all-time favorite characters.

Title: Strange Dream
    Author: Avegaille
    Pairing: FeministShipping (ZoeyxMisty)

Swimming in honey… It sounded so ridiculous but this wasn’t the case for Zoey. In her recent dream that is.

Last night, she dreamt about going on a holiday in Hotel Grand Lake. She didn’t see Dawn there however, but rather, some red-haired girl, who almost had the same feature as her was waiting there by the pool. The girl in the dream didn’t even mention her name but she immediately dragged Zoey into the pool filled with honey.

It was sticky and hard to swim on, but both of them were enjoying it for whatever strange reason.

When Zoey woke up and arrived downstairs in the Pok&#233;mon Center, she saw the girl in the dream she had earlier, on the television by the lobby… the name mentioned by the announcer was… Misty.

title:But i waited
    autor:Nightning
    fandom:pokemon
    pairing:okeshipping, pearlshipping
    rating:PG

Misty had no idea what had happend, She was gonna get together with ask, finaly...... then dawn..... she's kissing him right now Misty thought, he has his arms around her...... he want's me to be happy for him cuz he says he's found the girl of his dreams, but what about the guy of mine....... she's leaving now to go shopping in town with brock..... he waves good bye...

'what about us, you said you loved me' said misty.

'Its not the same now, you were gone...'

'I love you' Misty threw her arms around Ash

'I've always loved you' she said.

'me too, mist, me too' he said
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

Title: Of Pen Names and Pickle Ball
    Author: Skiyomi
    Fandom: Hey Arnold!
    Pairing: Arnold x Helga

(For a Dare)

Helga G. Pataki was sitting on a park bench grinding a pencil tip between her teeth, deep in thought. Her sixteenth collection of Arnold-based poems was now completed. The real trouble was deciding what to sign as her name. In the past, she’d put her real name, but let’s face it, that had led to trouble on more than one occasion. She’d frittered around with “Anonymous” at first, but it lacked style and originality. So far, the best she had come up with was “Agleh J. Ikatap” which wasn’t exactly clever or nice sounding. It was a public place, so she probably shouldn’t have been muttering to herself.

“Oh yellow-haired figure in the baseball field,” she whispered to herself, tracing the lines of her latest poem. “Why must you hear only the insults I wield? When will I have the courage to tell you what’s true, when will I at last say that I love you?”

Not today. That’s for sure.

Across the park Arnold and Gerald were trying to start up a thankfully fifth-grader-less game of pickle ball but were distracted by the wildly gesturing Helga on the bench.

“Do you think we should ask her to play?” Arnold asked.

“No way,” Harold answered, fiddling with his hat. “Look at her. She’s just sitting there talking to herself! She’s crazy!”

“Not only that,” Rhonda said, filing her nails and trying to ignore the hovering Curly behind her. “She’ll just say, ‘Outta my space, geek-bait! Why would I want to play with a bunch of losers like you?’” Rhonda’s Helga impression was really pretty good. Too bad she didn’t get much of a chance to practice without the threat of a beating from ‘Ole Betsy’.

“Come on guys,” Arnold said in his special getting-the-community-together voice. “It won’t hurt to ask.”

“If you think that, then you do it, because I’m not gonna.” Gerald said.

“Fine. I will.”

Helga was still muttering rapturously to herself when Arnold approached. She did not notice him.

“Helga? Helga?” A little louder. “Helga?”

Finally she looked up at him, screamed, slammed her book shut, and jumped up on the bench. “Geez! Don’t sneak up on me like that you nosey foot-ball head!”

“Sorry, I just that everyone else is getting ready to play a game of pickle ball and we wondered if you wanted to join in?”

“Well, why would I want to play with a bunch of losers like you?” Helga said, dumping vitriol into every syllable.

“You don’t have to,” Arnold said wearily, marveling at Rhonda’s apparent clairvoyance. “I just thought I’d ask.” He turned to leave.

She spluttered for a moment, watching his retreating back. She got up and ran after him.

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t!”

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast