Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Title: Unreasonable Demands
    Author: S-Unit
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash x Kellyn)
    Rating: PG-13 - R for mature content.
    Notes: Dare from T/D thread. Also the sexual demands line was taken from the comedy Chef!

Spoiler:- ....:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Title: It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling
    Author: riolulu?
    Fandom: pokemon
    Pairing/s: AR [April {my OC} x Ritchie] and Sakura x Ritchie [whatever that's called]
    Rating: PG

I was dared to write this. :3 but I had fun! It's in Sakura's point of view.

It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling

I guess it was never meant to be me.

I guess I just wasn't good enough.

Every minute that I watch him with her, it pains me. it hurts, when it could be me there. I could be next to him, holding his hand. I could be kissing him. It could be me.

But it's not. It's her.

I don't even know where she came from. I don't even know how he knows her. It's as if she showed up just to be better than me. I almost had him. I was so close. So so close.

He loves her more than me. Actually, he never even loved me. He probably used me. All he really wanted was her.

I see them walk together, hand in hand, smiles on their phony faces. He puts his arm around her waist, and she kisses him softly. They're so in love. It's painful.

But...it's nice to see him so happy. It's amazing to see him so happy. even though my feelings are cold, somewhere in that ice, is a flame.

I've never seen him so joyful. It's heartwarming, in a way. All I really want is for him to be happy. Even if it's not me that causes him the happiness.

It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling

~riolulu
    Last edited by riolulu; 14th March 2009 at 4:42 PM.

^I dare you to write a drabble of any pairing that doesn't involve a Pokemon, so long as it sounds sexual, but turns out to be completely innocent. Those are the best!
    Title: Feeling naughty
    Author: C.Gholy
    Pairing: Leaf x Misty
    Rating: T

Leaf was feeling extra-naughty. She flicked her chocolate hair to the side and slipped on her emerald swim suit.

She Watched a sexy red-head swim. The brunette crept up behind her, keeping her giggles deep within. Leaf thought Misty looked stunning in that navy bikini. The steam created a hot feisty atmosphere, fogging Leaf's sight. As Misty swam further into the fog, Leaf could only recognize ginger hair-waving around.

"Are you coming, Leaf?" Leaf could hear her sweet voice calling.

"You better be waiting for me, Misty." Leaf mouthed. "I'm coming after you!" She dipped into the spring feeling a sensual warmth. The pair of them smiled as Leaf caught up with Misty with hasty splashes.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Yaaaaay, I did another dare! I still have backlog, though X3

Title: Game Day
    Author: Tadashi
    Fandom: Pokémon
    Pairing/s: LeagueShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Ritchie/Hiroshi)
    Rating: G

"Haha, you're going down, Ash!"

"Uh, I think that it's you who will be going down, Ritchie!"

Digitized asteroids were shattered by red lasers in surround-sound, wall-shaking explosions. Cheers and jeers from the boys mingled with the sounds of the game's armed spaceships.

"HA! Eat laser, kid!"

"Aw, no fair! You always win!"

Ash tossed his game controller to the floor in a childish pout. Then he crossed his arms and sulked as Ritchie turned off the X-box.

"This thing sucks anyway," Ritchie conceded. "Hey, you wanna go play in the holodeck for a while?"

"Heck yes I do! Let's go play with some real spaceships!" Giggling, the two freakishly similar boys raced off to the room that made anything possible.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Title: Fangasm over Gen and Shinji plz?
    Author: Mel-Girl
    Pairing/s: Mostly Bishieshipping, though mentions of IronWill and Cavalier
    Notes: This is a scene from an upcoming chapter in 'Except Me'. Aka SPOILERS. And Kimi is my OC who appears in 'Except Me'. I know I won't be getting to the uber crazy Talent Show chapter for a while, so I felt like drabbling a part of that chapter. XD

Spoiler:- Drabble plz?:

Title: What's In A Name?
    Author: Avegaille
    Pairings: May x Leaf
    Notes: May's point of view... yeah. And I got this as a dare. ;x

Leaf.

She told me that was her name. Of all the names in the world, why this one? Is it a real name…? I’ll never figure it out for myself, I guess.

I met her recently while I was traveling around the Johto region for my Pokémon Contests. Apparently, aside from collecting Gym Badges, she also participates in Pokémon Contests. We bump into each other once in a while whenever there’s a new contest. Strangely enough, we were becoming close friends the more we meet. Last time, we went to a café together in Saffron City.

Now that I think about it, names aren’t that important anymore…

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Title: The Copycat Girl
    Author: Orion-Sama
    Fandom: Crossover: To Aru majutsu No Index/Original
    Pairing/s: Mikoto Misaka & Nicole May Rustford
    Notes: Dare at the Shippers Truth/Dare Thread.

“So… you are?” exclaimed Misaka when she met the girl with a long ponytail and brown hair. She was wearing exactly the same outfit as herself. Even their expressions at each other were similar.

“I’m Nicole May…” she said slowly, with clear annoyance. Misaka stared, still astonished about the fact they wore the same clothes. “Um… what’s the matter?”

“Your outfit. Why do you have the same one as I do?” asked Misaka, with a serious, but not angry tone. Nicole May sighed as she looked down.

“Avegaille made me wear this… she’s a big fan of yours,” she said. Nicole May touched the miniskirt of the outfit, a bit embrrassed by it. “You know, this is way too short…”

“What!?” said Mikoto, surprised. “Who’s that Avegaille anyway?”

“Eh, it’s difficult to explain,” Nicole May sighed, with a slight blush. “Anyway… would you happen to be free this evening?”

“Huh? Well, yes,” replied Mikoto, with some surprise. “Why?”

“Well, if you’re OK about it, you can come to my house if you’d like. I’ll guide you there after classes…” said Nicole May, and then walked again, with her typical serious face, though still turning back to Mikoto from time to time.

“…” Mikoto had a sudden visión of Kuroko hugging her in her typical way, as she blushed and thought of Nicole May doing as proper…

Paired with the adorable Avegaille ~ <3

Title: Lost with a Milkshake
    Author: CheekyJoy23
    Pairing/s: Whitney & Winona
    Notes:I'm so slow! Finally finished this dare!

Spoiler:- Clicky!:
    *No longer around*
    I'll update my shipping list if I feel like it.

My Current Shipping Favorites

sprites courtesy of SPPf and Pokecharms
    -------
    Shamless Self-Promotion
    My Deviant Art Gallery ~~~ My Deviant Art Scraps ~~~ My Shipping List ~~~ My Pokemon Blog

Title: Pizza is Not a Weapon
    Author: Skiyomi
    Pairing: Jesse x James
    Notes: On a dare.

He was…well, to be honest he was pouting. But what else do you do when you get whacked over the head with a pizza box? Besides clean the cheese out of your hair, I mean.

James fished a pepperoni he’d missed out of his hair, looked at it hungrily and then flicked it away on the basis that that was just a little too gross.

It had been a simple mistake. He’d just forgotten that Jesse liked green peppers and mushrooms on her pizza. He liked pepperoni. And why not?! There’s nothing wrong with pepperoni! Not anything to warrant bashing him with it over the head and more importantly wasting food.

She wasn’t really herself, though, he reflected. It was just…that time of the month.

Not that he really wanted to know, but you could honestly figure it out. She liked to give him a heads up anyway on the basis that, should she someday come at him swinging a mace, he’d know that he had done nothing wrong and would pass peacefully into the afterlife at least knowing why.

There was a dramatic cough from behind him. He turned. There she was, holding a box with a grimace on her face. “I’m…sorry…” she managed grudgingly.

He opened it. Half green peppers and mushrooms, half pepperoni. Well, what do you know?

He was worth the effort of fighting through the mood-swings.

Dare time again!

Title: Unexpected
    Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
    Pairings: Brock x OC, one-sided OC x Brock (even though the second OC never makes an appearance)
    Rating: K+ for use of the C-Word.

Croagunk sighed. Brock was at it again. And by “it,” he meant harassing a young woman he found attractive.

“Ah, Judith!” Brock exclaimed. “A name more beautiful than a Beautifly, more elegant than a Milotic, will you do me the honor of a romantic dinner under the stars?”

Now, normally, Croagunk would have Poison Jabbed his ***, but he won himself a major victory by humiliating Buizel during training today, so he decided to just watch the ***** shoot him down.

“Wait,” said Judith. “You said your name was Brock, right?”

“Yes, but you can call me whatever your heart desires!” Brock replied.

“As in Pewter Gym’s Brock?” Brock nodded dumbly. She was from Sinnoh. How did she know he was once a Gym Leader?

“Well, I’m already spoken for, but my sister battled you when she traveled through Kanto,” Judith explained. “Maybe you could have a date with her.”

“I’d love to. What’s her name?” Brock asked.

“Taylor,” Judith replied simply.

Oh, crap. Taylor was a Trainer that battled Brock before he met Ash, and she was obsessed with him!

Oh well. He already agreed to the date.

But that doesn’t mean he’d like it.

And Croagunk just snickered.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Title: Take My Hand
    Shipping: Enchantedhoneyshipping ( Cheryl/Momo x Vespiquen/beequeen)
    Author: C.Gholy

Take my hand

Gentle Cheryl was lost.

Vespiquen could tell she was lost by way she tried not to weep. Her legs appeared as if they were about to sleep.

'A girl as sweet as her, should never need to suffer.' Vespiquen thought to herself. Her eyes dazzled evergreen style; Pond-green hair and a lime dress. She remembered her from the enchanted honey incident. Cheryl shared a close bond with her mother. And she could see what her mother saw in Cheryl; a love to nature as well as a caring side.

Vespiquen zoomed across and besides Cheryl, she curtsied.

"Hello, Vespiquen." Cheryl smiled.

"You look lost..." Vespiquen told her as her gave her slim black arms out, "take my hand; I'll take you to a save place."

"Thank you," Cheryl smiled again, reaching out for her delicate hand. Looking into those intriguing eyes, she knew Vespiquen's words were true.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Title: No Respect
    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Pairing: Snape x Sinistra
    Rating: PG, maybe PG-13 depending on your views on Language
    Notes: Done on a dare. This is very much based on She's a Star's Lamentations of a Starry-Eyed Twit and is written in that style. This is set during Chamber of Secrets.

Monday, November 1, 1993

2:00 P.M.

Bedroom Quarters

I ask you, Notebook, is it such a ridiculous thing, given the horrifying events of the last 24 hours to show even the slightest curiosity as to what’s going on?

Apparently so.

I was just in the teacher’s lounge having a cup of coffee and idly chatting with Victoria about the recent catastrophe re: Mrs. Norris’ petrification and threatening messages on the walls. It’s not like I’m the only one talking about it. I mean, the whole school’s in an uproar! I found Neville Longbottom hiding in a closet only this morning, and he’s from a pure-blood family.

Victoria and I had just broached the subject of who the heir of Slytherin could be when Snape swooped into the room in that evil little way he does that he probably thinks scares everyone. Ha. In your dreams, Snape.

Alright, I admit, it scared me the first few times he did it. And, y’know, when it’s dark out…or I’ve just finished a Moira K. Mockridge novel or something like that. That’s not completely unreasonable.

“Don’t tell me you’re intending on playing detective again this year, Auriga,” he said smoothly. “Because I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that time has proven that you have absolutely no skill at it.”

I should’ve just told him to shut up and left. That always works so much better than…this:

“Oh please, you’re just upset because it’s probably one of your precious Slytherins.”

He sort of look p*issed off for a moment that I’d go there before it was replaced with his usual sneer of condescension. But honestly, is it so ridiculous to think that the Heir of Slytherin is probably a Slytherin? I don’t think so. Next thing he’ll be going around telling people that it’s Harry Potter of some such nonsense and you just see if he doesn’t.

“Auriga,” he rasped dangerously. “I’d think twice if I were you before banding about groundless accusations at my students. At least, if you want to continue to have an audience for your wild assumptions. I know that you enjoy upsetting people with your varied fantasies and conspiracy theories. My only real fear is that someday someone will be unwise enough to believe you.”

I hate it when he does that. The man honestly has no idea what he’s talking about. And it’s one thing when he says things like that just to me, or when we’re around people who already know he’s a b*astard. But damn it, he has to insult me when Gilderoy Lockhart was getting tea right behind him. I was lucky enough to convince Dumbledore and Minerva to hire him and I’m certainly not going to let Severus Snape completely embarrass me in front of him.

Er…of course, hurling my coffee cup at Snape probably came off as a little less than composed. But I have come to conclude that that is what coffee cups are for.

Besides, Gilderoy knows all about battling the forces of evil so I’m sure he understands.

Maybe he’ll even respect me for it. That’d be new.

Respect, huh? I’d like it. It’s about time I got some.
    Last edited by Skiyomi; 22nd March 2009 at 2:14 AM.

So here is Darth Osiris' thing... yeah. It was definitely a strange drabble dare, that's a given. lmao, Palkia

Title: Same Girl, Different Dimension
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: implied Palkia x Platina Berlitz

Palkia's POV

So I made her mad. Big deal! It's not like little girls like her are supposed to be following gigantic Space distorting monsters like me anyway. If nothing else, she should just go back to traveling with her goofy friends and be thankful for the opportunity! I knew it wouldn't last, anyway. Her voice was just too high-pitched for me to handle. Why should I hang around with her, anyway? She made me mad!

Ripping through spacial dimensions one day, I found one that caught my beady eye. Two bumbling idiots traveling with a girl on horseback. Boring, right? Well, that girl sure wasn't. She had the serenity of a spoiled heiress, her face perfectly impassive despite the yammering of the boys around her. In fact, she kinda reminds me of Dawn.

... This could work out pretty well after all.

A revenge-drabble-dare by Tadashi! It's supposed to be in A-B-A-B rhyming format and 20 lines.

Title: Random Nonsense
    Pairing: Rocketshipping

There were a group of villains named Team Rocket,
    who were experts and cross-dressing and disguises.
    They often got put up on the docket,
    and and their escapes were full of surprises.

Their relationship blossomed over the years,
    From colleagues to friends to lovers.
    Failing to capture Pikachu brought them to tears,
    And the Boss always hated their blunders.

Time and again they tried, with new and funky machines,
    but, along with their bank accounts, they went boom.
    To get more money, they cleaned closets and latrines,
    but when they finished they sighed with gloom.

Their shared dreams of money, wealth and power,
    were shot down only by their fabulous failures.
    They were always forced to slink and cower,
    then party around like drunken sailors.

They soon got together in the warm, hot shower,
    And realized that they would need new tailors.

Thumbs down

Another dare under my belt.

Title: Sharing is Fun
    Pairing: Dawn x May x Gardevoir
    Rating: M because the ending is rather objectionable

May and Dawn shared just about everything, just like a good couple should. However, there was one thing Dawn refused to share, and that was her Ralts.

Between moves like Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Shock Wave, Ralts was a rising star in Dawn’s Contest arsenal. And after evolving into Kirlia, it even added twirls to its routines.

And then came the time for Kirlia to evolve into Gardevoir. Upon evolving, Dawn proclaimed her Gardevoir to be the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen aside from her girlfriend. She also decided it was time to finally share her Pokemon with said girlfriend, along with a few certain… toys.

Oh, how fun it would be to share her new Pokemon's talents!

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Hooray, another drabble-dare! I'm getting 'em done! Too bad I'm running out very quickly!

Title: Acquainted With The Night
    Pairing/s: ChosenShipping (aka: Silver x Blue)

The rust-haired boy sat alone on a rock. He was gazing at the horizon before him. He could hear the waves of the nearby beach lapping languidly at the shore. This noise was one of few things that soothed the young boy's heart. Meanwhile, the sky was slowly being lit up by the gradually lightening colors of the sunrise. The boy was familiar with the dark, and he closed his eyes to drink in the final dregs of the previous night.

Nearby, there was a female brunette. She had propped herself up against a tree, her back turned to the beachy sunrise. A dense forest faced her, and she eyed it lovingly. This was the place she was used to. This was the place that kept her safe in its cool shadows. She would return to it shortly.

The young male stood up and trod towards her carefully. The sun's first rays were his cue to seek shelter in the girl's favorite forest.

It's okay, she was used to the darkness anyway.

Default Happy Birthday, Avegaille!

All right! As the title suggests, this is a birthday present for one of my favorite forum members, Avegaille! Enjoy!

Title: The Wonders of This Day
    Author: Rave The Rich
    Fandom: Pok&#233;mon
    Pairing/s: AppealShipping (Zoey/Dawn)
    Rating: PG-13

What an abject disaster this day has been. From top to bottom, I cannot remember a day that even came close to this one in terms of being just…horrid. In my opinion, it would be best for me to just cower in the corner, hang my head and forget that this entire day existed. I would be free of remembering waking up at five o’clock in the morning to cook breakfast. While I’m not bragging when I say that I’m a good cook and can make a nice first meal of the day, I can only do that when I am of clear mind, which I wasn’t that evening after going out for some drinks with friends.

To make a long story short, I burned the breakfast that I had planned for us; for her special day. ‘No problem,’ she told me, as a couple of hours later, she went to breakfast and paid for both of us as just about all of my wages for the week had been spent on food money. More on that later, but the day continued. Why, oh why did the day have to continue? I asked for one of my contacts in Floaroma Town to deliver a bouquet of their best white roses to our place. Instead, I got a note from the company that was supposed to supply the flowers that they have gone out of business. Mark it as one more company that didn’t get bailed out much to my discontent. And by the way, I did not get my money back for the flowers that never came for her. She took it well; better than me, at least.

Then came the afternoon, which can only be valued given that the day was finally coming to a close. I thought that I could end this hellish period with a bang and impress her with a dinner of duck, bell peppers and rice. Oh, how I underestimated this day. Combine this with the fact that I actually prepared for errors by precooking everything, I got a turnoff notice when I actually did paid my utility bill on time last week. I couldn’t call into the utility company, because the call was off-hours, meaning that I had to wait for service to come first thing tomorrow morning to turn on my electricity again. The end result was me having to go next door to warm it, much to the chagrin of our neighbor, and come back home to have a makeshift candlelight dinner with Dawn on her 25th birthday.

She’s shown such patience throughout this day. I admire her for it. Even with everything going wrong today, she’s reminded me of why she has so much meaning in my life. I tried so hard to give her a special day, but life has a way of getting in between the good thing that I have with Dawn. She assures me that today’s been a good day, primarily because she got to have it with me. I know she wants me to feel better on this terrible day, but it hasn’t worked. I know, like I hope she knows that this day hasn’t turned out the way I wanted, so I suggest that we just go to bed and forget the day happened.

Then she tells me to send the candles upstairs to our bed so that we can have some light and cuddle under the covers until the power comes back on Saturday morning.

Yes sir. Today has to rank among the worst ever for me…but tonight with Dawn could just about make up for all of that, somehow.

I hope she likes her present!
    Last edited by Rave The Rich; 27th March 2009 at 2:58 PM.

Title: &Nothing?
    Author: riolulu
    Pairing/s: May x Shinji, Dawn x Shinji
    Rating: PG-13 for language

May's POV.

&Nothing?

“I really thought I would be able to get over you. I really thought I was over you.” The tears were already slipping out of my eyes. My voice was cracking too much, and I was on the verge of sobbing. “But now that I see you with her…and I realize that you really have left me…I noticed. I still haven’t gotten over you.”

“So what are you saying? What’s your point?”

I knew he wasn’t going to give in. I knew it was already hopeless.

“Huh?” He was getting impatient with me.

“I love you, damn it. And you are too stupid to even notice it. So all you do is hang out with that stupid Dawn girl. Did you forget about me? Did you forget about what we had?”

Blank stare. All he could give me was a blank stare.

“It hurts me to see you with her. It hurts me to see you hold her tightly. It hurts me to hear you talk about her, and hear her throw herself all over you in word form. It hurts me, Paul. You hurt me.”

More of that unforgiving blank stare.

“I really thought you would like me no matter what.” I whispered, tears pouring out of my eyes against my will. “I really thought that my past wouldn’t matter to you.”

“You’re disgusting.”

I looked up.

“You think that I would really come back to you after what you told me?”

“I...I…” what did I want? What did I want from all this?

“Get away from me. I only date girls that are what they say they are. I don’t get involved with dykes like you.” With that, he turned around and walked away.

And in the end, it was all for nothing.

~riolulu
    Last edited by riolulu; 30th March 2009 at 6:46 AM.

Title: Taking Your Time
    Pairing/s: Bishieshipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)

Spoiler:- ROFL drabble ish here:

Title: Easing Boredom
    Pairing/s: Ghenjishipping (unofficial name for Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner x Shinji/Paul)

Spoiler:- Yay drabble:

Title: Just Do It
    Pairing/s: Aerialshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Hajime/Kellyn)
    Rating: PG for random innuendo

Spoiler:- heh:

Title: dun dun DUN!!!
    Pairing: Rocketshipping
    Note: For a dare.

“They came out of nowhere!” James insisted, shaking Jesse by the shoulders.

“I’m sure they did,” Jesse said in what was supposed to be a reassuring voice but came out sounding more like condescension. She made up for it by patting his hand awkwardly.

“Really!” James shouted, still shell-shocked. “They chased me into the woods and then circled around me hurling berries at me all the while going ‘Chimecho! Chimecho! Chimecho!’”

James Chimecho impression needed some work and Jesse and Meowth weren’t impressed.

“I told you humans aint supposed eat Poke Chow,” Meowth said out of the side of his mouth. “It messes with your heads.”

“Well then what are we supposed to do, Meowth? We’re all out of food!”

“You’re supposed to be criminals, genius! Steal some!”

Jesse couldn’t argue with this kind of logic. “Well maybe we will!”

“Good!”

She began to storm toward town, when she noticed James was still gibbering to himself. She sighed, turned back, put her hand around his shoulder and guided him gently toward the path.

James got a grip on himself. They were right. It was probably just the Poke Chow. Lord knows spirals were still dancing across his line of vision from the stuff. All he needed was some real human food and then everything would be alright. Yes, of course it would. And hey! Her hand is on my shoulder!, he thought to himself. This could be a good day after all.

Just be cool about it, he told himself. And don’t mention murderous Chimecho. Because it just sounds crazy, honestly.

Ha! The idea!

And from the trees several dozen beady eyes glowed in the gloom of the forest’s shadows and slowly blinked out.

Done for a dare.

Title: Liar, Liar
    Author: MyCurrentObsession
    Pairing(s): angsty Appealshipping and implied SapphirePearlshipping
    Extra: I'm sorry if anyone thinks this sucks. I'm not good with angst.
        Spoiler:- drabble here:
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

This one wasn't a dare. I did it all by myself. Try to imagine this being told by a young British boy

Title: Musings from the mind of Ferb
    Fandom: Phineas & Ferb
    Pairing/s: lightly implied Phineas x Ferb

Ferb's POV

You know, a lot of our days this summer have always started off in the most peculiar ways. We've built all sorts of contraptions in the backyard, such as a rollercoaster and a beach (to name a few), all under the conception of Phineas' sudden bursts of imagination.

Although I do appreciate his assistance to help build these extravagant pieces, I find it much easier to do most of it myself. But that's just how it is with us. He thinks "what", and I think "how".

And it all starts with a simple, innocent phrase;

"Hey Ferb! I know what we're gonna do today!"

Title: Getting Pushed Around
    Pairing: Pokeshipping
    Notes: A dare from the T/D thread.

Misty had always dreamed that the man of her dreams would sweep her off her feet and carry her into the sunset. She just didn't expect that to happen literally, and because of a little yellow electric rodent pushing into her.

You see, Pikachu, unlike his trainer, knew all along that Misty had it bad for Ash. Pikachu, tired of hearing Misty moan and grown about it, and tired of seeing Ash not even noticing it, decided to take matters into his own hands.

One night, the gang was camped out near a small cliff with a spectacular view of the sun setting. Ash was standing on the edge, looking out with his usual sense of determination, and Misty was walking up close, trying to confess to him for the gazillionth time. Pikachu, decided to give her a helping hand by pushing Misty into Ash.

She did so, and the two fell off the side of the small cliff.

Ash managed to grab Misty just before they hit the ground, and subsequently fell on top of each other, lips touching.

"Ash...." Misty blushed, "Thank you."

Ash too also turned crimson. "No problem, anytime."

"I love you Ash." She added.

"I love you too...WHAT?" Ash exclaimed.

"Silly boy, carry me off into the sunset like the good Prince Charming you are. And a believe a date is in order when we get to the next town."

"Fine, but you pay and I choose the restaurant."

The two new lovebirds walked slowly towards the setting sun as giggles came from their favourite electric mouse.

Title: Comparing Pairings
    Fandom: Pokemon/Digimon
    Pairing: Hikari/Dawn x Hikari/Kari

"So Hikari, tell me about who you've been shipped with?" Hikari Yagami, the Chosen of Light, asked her date for the evening.

Hikari Berlitz, Pokemon Co-ordinator, began to list them off. "Well, the really popular ships I am in are Pearlshipping with Satoshi, Ikarishipping with Shinji- although heaven knows why since Shinji is such a cold-hearted loser- Penguinshipping with Kengo, Appealshipping with Nozomi, SapphirePearlshipping with May, HeatTagshipping with Kouhei, GirlPowershipping with Shirona..." Hikari went on for about another half an hour, "...Cavaliershipping with Shigeru, Belleshipping with Drew-"

"Stop it already, Hikari!" Hikari shouted. "Good grief, you've been paired off with too many people! And what's with the shipping names?"

"Pokemon has always had those names for the ships. Gives them their own unique identity. Its the Digimon shipping names that are weird: Takari, Dakari, Taiora, Sorato, Taito, Daiken, Daikeru, Takouji, etc. I mean, sometimes, you can't even tell them apart."

"True enough. Onii-chan once typed in 'Taikari' as opposed to 'Takari' once. Needless to say, he was quite shocked."

"Why was that?"

"Taikari is Taichi and I. Incest ship. Imagine the look on his face." Hikari Yagami sighed.

"All these shippings...plus I's hate to see what the Digimon fandom would name our ship."

"they'd probably burst a few brain cells trying to figure out."

"So Hikari, how about we hit up the amusement park? I'll let you know a few tricks to dealing with Takeru and Daisuke fighting over you."

"Sounds like a plan!" The child of light grabbed a hold of the co-ordinator's hand and they went marching off. "Do these tricks work?"

"Sure! Just ask Nozomi and Kouhei..."

Title: Fighting Over Sato-chan
    Fandom: Pokemon/Digimon
    Pairing: Satoshi x Taichi, Satoshi x Yamato, Satoshi x Jun (Daisuke's Sister)

"Satoshi-kun! I want to knpw you! Marry me! Have my babies!" Jun Motomiya, senior-year high school student and obsessed fan-gril, screamed at Satoshi.

"What the hell Jun!" Daisuke, Jun's brother and leader of the 02 Chosen, sweatdropped. He was just getting some pointers from Satoshi on how to be super-awesome to the fanbase (because we all know Daisuke needs all the help he can get). Satoshi looked terrified as the crazed fangirl ran up to him. Jun was about two feet away from Satoshi when she was unceremoniously pushed aside by two cubic feet of unruly brown hair.

"Satoshi, I confess," Taichi swooned, "all throughout Adventure 01, I was always thinking of how I could live up to your example and your standards as a title character." Taichi got on his knee. "Please let us end this divisive feud between Digimon and Pokemon and accept my hand in marria- AHHHH!" Taichi screamed as he too was pushed aside.

"BACK OFF TAICHI! SATOSHI IS MINE!" Yamato grabbed Satoshi and started walking off with him. "I have composed a song for you. A song full of passion and devotion-"

"Yamato! You're dumping me!" Sora shouted at her now ex-boyfriend.

"Sora, I still care for you. But the love I have for Satoshi is more passionate and powerful than anything you can ever imagine."

"Noooooo! Satoshi is mine!" Jun yelled.

"He's mine damn it! His *** is mine!" Taichi countered and he ran up to Yamato and Satoshi, pushed Yamato out of the way and groped Satoshi's ***.

"Eww! Gross!" Jun slapped Taichi. Taichi punched Jun. Yamato threw joined in with a few slaps and punches. It basically turned into one giant melee much to the embarassment of Satoshi and the other onlookers.

"Daisuke..." Satoshi turned to his begoggled friend.

"What?"

"Digimon is one weird show."
    Last edited by S-Unit; 31st March 2009 at 8:13 AM. Reason: Adding drabble...

What's this?! I'm writing a drabble of my own free will?! Yes!

Title: I Scream for Ice Cream!
    Pairing: Berryshipping (May x Munchlax (because in the episode May caught it, it was stealing Berries)), hints at Contestshipping
    Rating: T for what this fic is about

It was just another day for May. She and her Munchlax had put in a hard day of training, and a trip to the local ice cream parlor was just the reward they deserved in her opinion.

With five scoops for May and a whole Nanab Berry Boat for Munchlax, they were just the perfect picture of Pokemon and Trainer bonding. Of course, the scooper didn’t put on one of the scoops the right way, and so, the entire top half of May’s ice cream tower came crashing down on her well-developed bosom.

Now, poor Munchlax didn’t know that much about boundaries. All it saw was the delicious frozen treat dribbling down its Trainer’s chest. “Munclax!” it screamed as it leapt up and licked the ice cream off of May.

May shrieked and pushed Munchlax away roughly. “MUNCHLAX!!!” she screamed. “NO!!! YOU DO NOT EVER TOUCH ME THERE!!!” Luckily, the parlor was practically deserted, so no one was staring at them.

May was beyond livid. However, seeing her beloved Munchlax cowering in fear of her was enough to calm her down.

“I’m sorry, Munchlax,” May said, bending down to Munchlax’s level, making eye contact with her Pokemon. “I know you’re just hungry, and I really shouldn’t have blown up at you like that.” Her voice turned serious. “But that really is a bad place to touch someone, especially a girl. Do you understand?”

“Munch…” Munchlax replied meekly.

“Again, I’m really sorry,” said May. “I shouldn’t get mad at you for just being yourself, and it’s not like you really did know better.” She then planted a kiss on Munchlax’s cheek. “That’s for being sweeter than any ice cream I’ve ever had.”

“Lax.” Munchlax blushed furiously, partly from the kiss, but mostly from embarrassment.

“Speaking of ice cream, how about another Nanab Berry Boat?” asked May. “And I’ll even try one! What do you say?”

“Munchlax!” Munchlax cheered.

And so it went that Trainer and Pokemon enjoyed another round of ice cream. However, Drew never did get lucky with May, as Munchlax attacked him every time he tried to get to second base.

What? No April Fool's Drabbles? How disappointing. lol my dares can wait.

Title: Pranks A Lot!
    Pairing/s: ColdCoffeeShipping (aka: Jun/Barry x Shinji/Paul)

"See? See? That's how an April Fool's Day prank is supposed to go, Shinji-kun!"

Silence.

"... This is the part where you laugh."

But Shinji would never laugh at himself. Not after Jun had jumped out from behind a door, yelling "BANZAI!", and pelted him with a water balloon. Shinji was, however, contemplating giving Jun a swirlie for revenge.

"Aw, come on Shinji-kun, it's just for fun!"

Silence.

"... Shinji?"

And then, quick as a flash, Shinji had gripped Jun into a headlock and administered a ferocious noogie. "That's. for. making. me. look. stupid!"

"ACK! Come on, cut it out! OW! My hair! I spent hours on my hair! Okay, okay, I give up already!" Jun's protests were finally registered as Shinji released his grip on the blonde.

Sulking, Jun attempted to re-style his mussed-up hair. "I oughta fine you for that..." he muttered.

"You said it was April Fool's," a sopping wet Shinji pointed out.

Jun stuck out his tongue in reply.
    Last edited by Tadashi; 3rd April 2009 at 9:47 AM.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast