Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leading a Stray (577)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyVaati View Post
    I quite enjoyed this episode. I loved how all the older Pokemon were in the sewer. Luxio was also really cute, the way it abused Ash. Infact, all the Pokemon seemed to like attacking the humans here.

What I didn't get was Swampert, what did want with Wailmer?
    It was crossing its territory, I guess.

And Luxio was awesome here! Taking the role of a true "King"/Leader...

Quote Originally Posted by tmp1114 View Post
    i know a good english name for this episode it is "Free Wailmer" do you agree with me.
    If they don't do this, I'll be ticked!
    Last edited by Sparkleo; 10th January 2009 at 3:35 AM.

Pfft, stuff the main storyline....Mamoswine and Grotle MADE this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -AshnCo missed the boat to get to the next town? How unheard of!
    -Oh wait, the way to the ocean is just being blocked by Wailord. You know, I thought that was a plot from RSE, not DPt.
    -Now AshnCo is eating, with a Pokemon glaring at them from beyond the bushes. That makes 60 times that something like this has happened before!
    -Nice jazzy music cues after Luxio steals somebody's lunch and the Pokemon try to get it back.
    -I bet AshnCo wasn't expecting the thief ring to be made up of more than one species of Pokemon! I guess it experiences something new every day.
    -So TR was doing construction work for some extra cash...and their machinary just so happens to turn into a mecha? Well okay then!
    -Jesus Ash, when you have to chase three Pokemon to the sewer system to get back a small bag of food, might it not be more worth your time to just give it up and have Brock make more food later?
    -More jazzy music. I guess the composers were getting bored with the usual fare and decided to jazz it up a bit. Ha ha, kill me now.
    -So a brief trickle of water was all Wailmer needed to be able to jump back into the sewer water itself? Well, I guess I can't fault a random group of wild Pokemon for not thinking of making sure that the beached sea Pokemon was kept well-hydrated!
    -Should I even ask why a bunch of Pokemon decided that living in a sewer was a grand idea?
    -Come to think of it, how the hell did Wailmer end up that deep in the sewer system in the first place?
    -Getting wailmer over the waterfall by freezing the water and having Wailmer slide over it on a makeshift sled? Another brilliant Ash idea! How does the boy think of these flawless plans?
    -Oh wait, the ice at the very end magically broke before Wailmer could sled that far. How sad. At least Wailmer got to test out how close its species is to being able to fly.
    -And Wailmer just so happens to evolve the instant it leaves the sewer. Because waiting until it was past all the bridges and stuff would have been too simple.

Nothing outstanding in this ep other than the music, but I'm not going to whine too much since DP barely gets any fillers anyway.
    But I like Jazz...will they have Jazzy music in the dub? I hope so, and it's all thanks to that Jun trainer. Yes! I'll watch this episode sometime, looks like a decent filler.

Mamoswine knocking Dawn into the air to get the poffins made the episode.

I love how Dawn gets away without a scratch after a big mammoth with tusks rams her into the sky. Ah, I love cartoon logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -AshnCo missed the boat to get to the next town? How unheard of!
    -Oh wait, the way to the ocean is just being blocked by Wailord. You know, I thought that was a plot from RSE, not DPt.
    -Now AshnCo is eating, with a Pokemon glaring at them from beyond the bushes. That makes 60 times that something like this has happened before!
    -Nice jazzy music cues after Luxio steals somebody's lunch and the Pokemon try to get it back.
    -I bet AshnCo wasn't expecting the thief ring to be made up of more than one species of Pokemon! I guess it experiences something new every day.
    -So TR was doing construction work for some extra cash...and their machinary just so happens to turn into a mecha? Well okay then!
    -Jesus Ash, when you have to chase three Pokemon to the sewer system to get back a small bag of food, might it not be more worth your time to just give it up and have Brock make more food later?
    -More jazzy music. I guess the composers were getting bored with the usual fare and decided to jazz it up a bit. Ha ha, kill me now.
    -So a brief trickle of water was all Wailmer needed to be able to jump back into the sewer water itself? Well, I guess I can't fault a random group of wild Pokemon for not thinking of making sure that the beached sea Pokemon was kept well-hydrated!
    -Should I even ask why a bunch of Pokemon decided that living in a sewer was a grand idea?
    -Come to think of it, how the hell did Wailmer end up that deep in the sewer system in the first place?
    -Getting wailmer over the waterfall by freezing the water and having Wailmer slide over it on a makeshift sled? Another brilliant Ash idea! How does the boy think of these flawless plans?
    -Oh wait, the ice at the very end magically broke before Wailmer could sled that far. How sad. At least Wailmer got to test out how close its species is to being able to fly.
    -And Wailmer just so happens to evolve the instant it leaves the sewer. Because waiting until it was past all the bridges and stuff would have been too simple.

Nothing outstanding in this ep other than the music, but I'm not going to whine too much since DP barely gets any fillers anyway.
    I enjoyed this more than the episode itself.

kinda hard to watch i watched it in bad quality but still an ok episode glad we finally get to see Luxio

Wailmer was such a cutie in this episode! Also lol at Buizel trying to push Wailmer! XD

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

my favorite points of episode ( just saw the pics)
    when luxio and the group got soaked when wailmer jumped in the water
    ( loved their faces especially luxio)
    when dawn got thrown into the air by mamoswine
    (looks like it isnt completely disobedient when it sees food it somewhat listens rofl)
    this is the one time i wish ash didnt have pikachu
    ( would have loved ash to catch it)
    imagine this torkal, gliscor, and luxio together rofl
    it would have been a good capture for brock seeing as his pokemon love attacking people it could have been ash instead of him ( but just ash)
    this episode was pretty funny even the fillers in DP are amazing lol
    thats what i thought of this episode
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

I was expecting something different from Luxio's voice but it was still great. I loved the whole relationship Luxio had with Ash, it was kinda funny.

Mamoswine was awesome but for some reason I hope he can at least obey Dawn in a serious battle. I don't want to see her lose because of it.

Gotta love the little Venonat bouncing out of Wailmer's butt.

Nice to see Grotle battle. Not that it was an amazing battle but I quite liked it.

The whole episode was good. Even though it was a filler it was entertaining

Well at least we know Grotle is steadily improving. Now all we need is to see it use someof its other attacks and some more defensive moves.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I saw this today and I just love Mamoswine! Luxio's voice was not what I was expecting though.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I've been putting off watching this episode for some time, purely because the concept is a bit boring for me, and to be honest, it was alright, but definitely not up there with the best of fillers.
    I enjoyed how Satoshi came up with that slope plan so quickly, but I mean, poor Swampert... Sucks to be you in the anime.

Do the Robot!

I reallt did enjoy this episode. So far, every Season 12 episode has been great!! This was the third time that that sane GS music was used tihs season. The ither 2 were in Ancient Family Matter! and I liked Grotle VS Swampert. Getting Wailmer back to its faimly was very hard with something always standing in the way. Reminds me of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This was a pretty good episode for a filler.
    I gotta say, that I fricken love Mamoswine though! aha. :]

At the end ..couldn't the Wailord just swim under the bridge ..since it's a water Pokemon? It can go underwater right? :P :P
    that made me laugh, but they have to make the episodes a little tough and 'dramatic'. the Wailord swimming under would have been too easy, even though .that's what it would have done in reality.

But aha. Luxio is kinda ugly. I like Luxray much better. x3
    But anyways, okay epsidoe.

I've enjoyed this episode a bit because of Luxio, Wailmer, Wailord, and Swampert (which I want to make a Mudkip reference but sadly doesn't fit it). I'm surprised that despite Happiny having the strength of Hercules, she's not strong enough to pull a manhole that was closed really tight. I knew something bad will happen to Ash's plan to get Wailmer up on the tall waterfall in the sewers. One thing that bug me was a group of Ratata and Nidoran helping out Pikachu and Luxio charging power despite the fact that they're not electric types, unless they learn at least one electric type move.
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 6th June 2009 at 3:39 PM.

Luxio's cry wasn't what I expected (then again, neither was Luxray's), but I felt that it was pretty fitting. There was also an interesting selection of music here. It was a lot more jazzy at times here, and it fit quite well.

I really liked this episode. Ash came up with an interesting plan and it (pretty much) worked. Poor Wailmer was trying to fly after the ramp broke. I feel sorry for that Venonat though. Getting smacked into Wailmer where the sun don't shine.

There were a number of fun Piplup moments in this episode, whether it was getting fried by Luxio, or trying to lead everyone through the sewers. It was sort of a reminder of the times when I really liked that penguin.

Overall, I felt it was a good episode. Not the greatest of fillers, but it certainly wasn't entertaining.

Now being reposted!

More lulz can be had with this ep than a few of the other fillers.

I'm not gonna lie...I wasn't gonna watch this ep, since 9am is too early for a filler. But, since I was already up..hey...what the heck, right?

-Hey..wait a sec. How did Dawn know what a Wailord is?
    -"You Can't do that!"...actually Ash...I think it can.
    -GIANT ROBOT BATTLE!!! Totally not a plug for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I have to say..it was actually one of the cooler mechs. Go TR.
    -"Yeah! The Plan worked!"...no..no it didn't it failed at the end. You catapulted a giant gnat at a large mammal...I guess it's better than forcing it up a giant slide.
    -Lulz....Piplup actually did go the right way. I guess it is part useful.
    -Ok...the electical paw zaps were hilarious. But, did Luxio shock Ash in the Pokeballs? It looked like it.
    -SWAMPERT! FINAL MUDKIPZ! YEESSSSSSS!
    -*ahem*...DID RATTATA AND THE NIDORAN USE THUNDERSHOCK? Seriously...it looked like they did. Oh wait...They actually can. Huh..learn something new every day.
    -Is it me, or are Pokemon like all criminals? Not only did they perfectly steal food, but they hot wired a bridge system. Makes me wonder what strong Pokemon could really do in the hands of a criminal.

K..not to bad I guess. Entertaining to say the least.

>The Entrepreneur guy looks similar to me no joke.
    >Dawn's hair seems short before they talk about lunch break.
    >Ash is man of words when it comes to food.
    >Luxio zip zop bobbity bop!
    >I loved the Pokemon in the sewers.
    >The strategy was a favorite.
    >Wailmer crying while flying.
    >Venonet going Giga Headbutt on Wailmer and never popping back out. RIP.
    >Marshstomp looks creepy and cool.
    >Would you honestly allow kids in the control room without supervision?
    >Well, there is Brock.
    >Whismur, Luxio, and Nidoran (female) sort of reminded me of a team in Mystery Dungeon and then Pikachu and Piplup run off together as if they were on a mission.
    >Jun's theme plays in the background during the strategy phase.

I thought it was pretty good. Ash is actually using his brain by coming up with a successful plan. (Ash has reputation for being a total moron with me and my cousins) Piplup is smarter than usual. And the way the Pokemon helped the Wailmer was so cute.:3
    Steel Monotype Challenge

Lv. 21 (Mimi), Lv. 20 (Kohai) Lv. 21 (Bozu)

Spoiler:- Current Challenges:

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/263bu38.png[/IMG] <(Credit goes out to Darkrai00 for making this)

this episode was a bit of a disapointment. The jazzy music you all heard is just the recycled music from the pichu bros short in the entei movie. as for the wailmer, i found it interesting how they didn't dub wailmers voice. if you listen properly, you can actually hear it saying "hoe" instead of wail. Ho-eh. The same way how buizel's voice actor is the same as the japanese, they didn't need to dub the voice because buizel never says his whole name. he just says bui never his whole name or else he'd say buizeru which is japanese of course. Hoeruko is wailmer's japanese name, and yes I watched the ep in japanese before in english today and noticed it was the same voice actor. Looks like the industry is getting cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    Hoeruko is wailmer's japanese name, and yes I watched the ep in japanese before in english today and noticed it was the same voice actor. Looks like the industry is getting cheap.
    A lot of Pokemon keep their Japanese voices. It doesn't mean they're getting cheap.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Hmmm... What do I have to say about this?

The gang is trying to take a ship out of Canalave to Dawn's next contest; where, I don't remember, but I know for sure that it isn't a major city. Unfortunately, they find out that the harbor is blockaded by several Wailord. Of course, since it's a waiting game, they decide to have lunch, as Ash is a hungry, hungry trainer.

Then all of a sudden, their Pokemon food gets swiped by a Luxio, whom is accompanied by a male Nidoran & a Whismur, & they've managed to escape into the sewers. Just when the gang gets a bead on them, they run into TR, who just so happens to have a Mecha ready for them. Ash manages to take cover into the sewers, but their mecha bent the manhole cover to the point that it wouldn't budge. After blowing them aside with a whirlpool, they try to pry open the manhole cover, but not even Happiny's strength of the Titans won't cut it. What will? Mamoswine, with a Poffin bribe, merely stomped onto the ground to pop the cover open, & they finally get access to the sewers, where they can find ASh, or so they think...

In the meantime, Ash trys to find the band of theiving Pokemon, wisely enlisting the help of his Buizel to lead the way. He soon finds the theives, but he also finds out that they are with a Wailmer, who got stuck inside. They are trying to get it moving, but to no avail, until Ash whips out his Pokedex & finds out that they get lethargic if they go for a prolonged amount of time outside of the water. A small douse from his Buizel was more than enough to perk him up & get himself in the water. They were eventually led down into a place where a whole slew of Pokemon, who have taken refuge in this sewer, of all places.

They soon find out that the Wailmer has fallen into the sewers from above; how that Wailmer got down here, only god knows, but they plan on getting him out of here out into the ocean. the first one wasn't too tall, & with a bit of oomph, managed to get him up. They continue onward, only to find a much taller wall ahead. Ash gets a brain-wave, in which they freeze part of the canals, which steadily go up over the wall, & have Wailmer on a sled whilst several other Pokemon provide the push needed to scale the wall. It was flawless except for one thing: the ice ramp shattered midpoint & the Wailmer was sent flying possibly to his death. Fortunately, A Whismur & Venonat found a way to adapt around that problem & gave Wailmer that extra push needed to scale that bloody thing.

Now the only thing that's in between them & the Wailmer's freedom is a Swampert, & he isn't too happy about it. Since talking went nowhere with him, Ash then gets Pikachu at him, but after realizing that Swampert is a ground-type, he wisely uses Grotle, who manages to shrug off his blow like nothing & instagibbed him with Razor Leaf. Now that they're finally out into the sunlight, a miracle happens: Wailmer upgrades into a Wailord. That proves to be a double-edged sword, as his bigger size means that he can't get under the drawbridge that's ahead of them. They get into the control room, which isn't even manned & they try to charge it up wnough that it'll open. Unfortunately, they need more power, & to make things worse, that Swampert is after them. Ash trys to get things under control while the others try to get the bridge raised. Eventually, with the help of Luxio, Pachirisu, & some other Pokemon, they get the thing juiced up enough for the bridge to open up fully so that the Wailord can rejoin the others, all while sweeping the Swampert away. & all is well.

Oh, & for those people who think that the Wailord blockading the harbor is something taken from RSE, I've noticed some differences: the key differences is that in RSE, the Pokemon blockading the Lilycove City are Wailmer, not Wailord, & they were being controlled by Team Aqua/Magma, where in the anime, they were doing this because they were missing one of their own in the place & won't leave until the lost Wailmer has returned.

So there you have it, & now I've overstayed my welcome here.

*leaves*

Well, not the best epiosode, kinda boring, but it's nice to see hidden Pokemon comunities. Looks like Pikachu's not the only one who can take out a Team Rocket Mecha. What was Team Rocket doing anyway, trying to earn some money? Well anyway, looks like everything turned out right for Wailmer, or Wailord. Hey, the gang has commited its first crime! Unathorized people made the brigde go up by hottwiring it!
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

This episode was kind of boring if you ask me. The whole concept of saving a Wailmer by putting it back in the water is pretty familiar. I'm happy that they didn't use Wailord again. The Team Rocket Mecha was pretty cool though. It had a cool transforming scene that reminded me alot of Transformers. The poor Venonat never popped out of Wailmer though so that was one of Venonat's rare funy moments.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was good. Like the TR robot transforming a la Transformers style. Also like how clean the water is in the sewer. Kinda funny how Mamoswine blasted off Dawn (kinda).
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast