Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Leading a Stray (577)

Ash helping to save the child Wailmer was fun to see, especially when the ice slide was made + I wanted the Luxio to join the cast at the end.

Kii, I liked how the Pokemon in the sewers all helped the baby Wailmer get back to the sea: teamwork always gets the job done in this anime. I like that Ash helped too, despite him having bigger things to worry about.~

Good episode. Really enjoyed that Ash took the time to help out Wailmer make its way back to the Wailord group, along with the help of Ash's Pokémon, Luxio, and various other Pokémon. Swampert was just being nasty to stall the progress. That rainbow at the end was cool, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Good episode. Really enjoyed that Ash took the time to help out Wailmer make its way back to the Wailord group, along with the help of Ash's Pokémon, Luxio, and various other Pokémon. Swampert was just being nasty to stall the progress. That rainbow at the end was cool, too.
    I don't remember, but did we even find out why Swampert was being so cruel?

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I don't remember, but did we even find out why Swampert was being so cruel?
    No. The only conclusion I could give was maybe because they were invading Swampert's territory and did not like being disturbed. The second time was clear: It didn't take its loss too kindly and attempted to retaliate, but failed to do so in time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345