Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 819

Thread: Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

    Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)





    This is a club for those who wish to have fun competing in these two games.

    Note: These unofficial tournaments are made just for fun.

    This is also a club for those who love Mario and want to talk about him, his games, other Mario characters, Sonic characters (Yes, I'm including him and his friends!), their games, and stuff relating to the tournaments.

    I've decided to host this for these two games, and I'm inviting those who want to participate.

    I've created many different cups for this, and I'm inviting anyone who loves these games to participate. The cups and specific rules for each cup will be revealed as soon as we get a decent amount of members.

    Rules (For The Thread)

    1. Follow all of Serebii's rules.
    2. Respect others as you wish to be respected. No insulting other members, and keep the language clean!!
    3. If you break a rule you will receive a strike. Three strikes, and you're out of the club for as long as I see fit. Three more strikes, and you're expelled from the club.
    4. Read all rules before doing anything.
    5. Do not go off topic.
    6. Conversations that talk about getting online and brawling/racing other people are not allowed in the thread. Example phrases would be, "Okay, I'm ready to fight!", "What's taking you so long?", & "Hold on, I'm getting ready.". This stuff can be done through PMs & VMs.
    7. Banners and userbars are allowed. However, give credit where credit is due, and post the link underneath the banner/userbar and name of one who made it.
    8. Check on the first page regularly for updates on members, tournament standings, and other things.
    9. To join, read "Rules (For The Tournaments)" and follow all procedures. If you choose to join yet never do anything around here, then I'll be sending you constant VMs and/or PMs until I receive an answer. If I receive no information within a few weeks, then you are permanently banned from the club.
    10. You may issue an open challenge if you choose to do so for either game (This includes Team Vs. Races, Battle Modes, Team Battles, Multi-Man Brawl, etc.). However, it will not affect the tournament ranks or ID status.
    11. Being banned from the tournaments doesn't mean that you're banned from the club. So you can still post around here.
    12. Do not complain about any of the lists here, or you will get a strike. It is what it is, and only I will be the one that decides what stays and goes. I am open for suggestions, so give them to me beforehand. However, when a tournament cup is used, the list is permanently stuck that way.
    13. If you choose to leave the club, then please give me a good reason why. Be aware that by leaving, your data within the club will be erased. To rejoin, you'll need to send me the necessary information again (See #7 in Rules (For The Tournaments) for details.).

    Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

    Rules (For The Tournaments)
        Spoiler:- Rules (For The Tournaments):


    I know that it seems like a lot to memorize, but things should become simpler as we progress. Just follow all rules and have fun, everybody!

    How To Advance & Win

    For Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    There will be eight players per tournament ladder. The players with the most wins of all cups will advance to the quarterfinals. The same rule applies in the quarterfinals and semifinals. The final cup is where we'll have our champion. Check out the Spoiler below for a clear explanation to how the tournaments will work.

        Spoiler:- Specifics:


    For Mario Kart Wii
    The players with the most points of all cups will advance to the quarterfinals. The same rule applies in the quarterfinals and semifinals. The final cup is where we'll have our champion. Check out the Spoiler below for a clear explanation to how the tournaments will work.

        Spoiler:- Specifics:


    For Both Games
    If there is more than one winner for the same cup, yet the players were in different tournaments, they will compete against each other in another tournament under the same cup until there's only one winner left standing. The sole-winners of each cup will automatically advance, regardless of Tiebreaker Rules.

    TIEBREAKER RULES
    In the event of players that have the same number of victories/points, those players will compete against each other in a singles wild-card match or Match Race. Those players will be allowed to choose their own rules and courses, but only on one stage or track. The winner of that match/race will advance. This will only be used if we have too many players to advance, and the players that compete will be of my choosing. Any complaints, and I will disqualify you without exception.

    Information on the quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals will be revealed when the right times occur.

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Participants!!

        Spoiler:- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Members/Participants:


    Mario Kart Wii Participants!!

        Spoiler:- Mario Kart Wii Members/Participants:


    This list is for members who want to join, but cannot participate in the tournaments.

    To join, just state why you like Mario and your favorite character. If you CAN participate, then refer to the rules above (#7).

    fango pango
    likethesky

    Banned From Tournaments
    (None yet.)

    Banned From Thread
    AuraMaster
    Reason = Banned From Website For Brief Period

    assassinsceptile
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs

    Ms. Accord
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Her Several VMs & An E-Mail

    mangaeyes
    Reason = Trying To Assume Control Over His Participation In The Club, Refusing To Participate In Any Of The Cups Except Ones That He Wants To Do, & Insulting Me & My Authority Within The Club

    Zero-Wolf
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After DemonLabRat & I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

    Sonic Boom
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After DemonLabRat & I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

    HarukaShuuFan986
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After DemonLabRat & I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

    ultimate_charmander
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

    the wizard of up
    Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

    Left The Club
    Flygon3X
    lunar spirit1100
    starfire_jirachi
    Atoyont

    starfire_jirachi's Helpful Thread!!
    The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder!!

    This thread is updated with members who want to Brawl and find an opponent right away. On top of that, it also has lists of time zones, so that players can have an easier time knowing who to fight and when to fight.

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Cups!!

        Spoiler:- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Cups!!:


    Mario Kart Wii Tournament Cups!!

        Spoiler:- Mario Kart Wii Tournament Cups!!:


    To The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club owners!
    I realize that you also have tournaments done for your club. I have no intention of competing with your club, nor do I have any intention to overthrow you. In fact, I want to extend my hand in friendship between clubs and become partners.

    To prove that I'm true to my word, when and if this club becomes accepted, I plan to make you guys moderators for this club, if you guys choose to accept.

    I look forward to being treated to worthy adversaries. I also look forward to having fun with everybody!

    Banners & Userbars

    Banners

        Spoiler:- Banners:


    Userbars

        Spoiler:- Userbars:


    Previous Current Side-Activities

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
        Spoiler:- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Current Side-Activities:


    Mario Kart Wii
        Spoiler:- Mario Kart Wii Current Side-Activities:


    Current Side-Activities

    Note
    Side-Activities will not affect ID status in the tournaments. They're just for fun.

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Closed!

    Mario Kart Wii

    Closed!

    Right Now!

    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Closed!

    Mario Kart Wii

    Closed!
    Last edited by Skull13; 10th January 2011 at 9:34 AM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default FRUSTRATING ERROR!! (Club approved! Who wants in?)

    Please forgive me, Serebii.net. I accidentally deleted this post when I was making adjustments to the rules. Man, this is frustrating, especially with that same error message! I’m reporting it right now!

    As for updates, I remade several of the rules for the tournaments. This should make things more decent for people. Now to repost what was lost. Good thing I had this saved in advance (I always place my replies on a Microsoft Words sheet to check my spelling and grammar.).

    Thanks to the owners of Serebii.net for allowing me to do this.

    After anxiously waiting for the approval and almost five more hours of editing the first page (mostly due to an unknown error), I finally got this thread up and running!

    I'm anxious to know what the members of Serebii.net are capable of when it comes to these two games. Plus, I hate it when I sign everyone's Friend Codes on your Wii, yet they don't return the favor or ever compete against you. That's why I created this thread. This way, everyone can get the chance to compete.

    At the same time, we can talk about Mario and what's in store for the mustached plumber as we head into 2009. Right now, my personal interest is in Mario & Luigi RPG 3. It looks pretty crazy.

    I hope to interact with every true fan of Mario within Serebii.net! I hope that every true fan of Mario within Serebii.net feels the same way.

    Oh! One more thing I forgot to mention. I couldn't do this in the Tournament Rules, because I kept getting an unknown error message.

        Spoiler:- Lost Tournament Rule:


    And in case anyone's confused by "introduction" in joining (Rule #7), that just basically means to fill in the blanks and submit your ID. Here's the lowdown again.

    How To Join

    Fill in the necessary areas.

    1. User name
    2. (Brawl) Name used in game (Kart) Mii name
    3. Character(s) used
    4. Friend Code

    For those who can't participate, tell me why you like Mario and your favorite character.

    Here's how IDs will look for the participants.

    For Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    User name = Name used in game = Character(s) used (Up to six can be mentioned)
    Friend Code = ????-????-????
    ? Wins
    ? Losses

    Example:
    Skull13 = Skl13 = Mario/Sonic/Donkey Kong/Wario/Mr. Game & Watch/King Dedede
    Friend Code = 1461-6187-8441
    0 Wins
    0 Losses

    For Mario Kart Wii

    User name = Mii name = Character(s) used (Up to three can be mentioned)
    Friend Code = ????-????-????
    Points = ?

    Example:
    Skull13 = Sam = Mario/Rosalina
    Friend Code = 2149-2249-6948
    Points = 0

    If you have any questions or comments about anything regarding the thread or the tournaments, don't be afraid to ask me.

    HOW TO SET UP THE OPTIONS FOR THE SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL TOURNAMENTS!!

    This one is VERY IMPORTANT for competing in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament cups.

    On the character screen, choose the top white bar (The one that shows the kind of match it will be.). It should take you into the rules section, and there should be two options on the bottom.

    Item Switch & More Rules.

    Choose Item Switch and set the items according to the rules of each cup. Choose More Rules and set the Stock Time Limit to 10 minutes.

    Remember to follow these rules for EVERY cup. Otherwise, none of your matches will count towards the tournaments.

    I hope that covers everything.
    Last edited by Skull13; 16th March 2009 at 12:37 PM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    The problem your having is a server error where the server mistakes certain words as commands. One word, from, is a word that often sets it off. Try putting a [*i][/i] tag inside the word (without the *). See here.
    _______________________

    Eh, I'll join.

    m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight
    Friend Code = 4725-7618-7680
    0 Wins
    0 Losses

    m190049 = Matt = Peach/Dry Bones
    Friend Code = DON'T REMEMBER. WILL ADD LATER. O.O
    Points = 0

    (Btw, for Brawl, I actually use LOTS of characters. Is it okay if I only display Meta Knight, my main, though? While still being able to use others in tournaments?)


    Why I like the Mario series, and who is my favorite character...?

    Hm.. I dunno, most of Mario's games are more cartoon-y games, or platformers, and I tend to like those more than shooters and stuff. The gameplay of most of his games are addictive, such as Super Mario Galaxy.

    I'd say my favorite Mario Character is Dry Bones or Dry Bowser, maybe. I would use Dry Bowser in MKWii but I just can't get into him. However I really like the Dry Characters... They look cool...
    o.o
    Last edited by m190049; 19th January 2009 at 1:48 AM.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default Thanks for joining!

    Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    The problem your having is a server error where the server mistakes certain words as commands. One word, from, is a word that often sets it off. Try putting a [*i][/i] tag inside the word (without the *). See here.
    Interesting. Thanks for the information.


    Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    _______________________

    Eh, I'll join.

    m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight
    Friend Code = 4725-7618-7680
    0 Wins
    0 Losses

    m190049 = Matt = Peach/Dry Bones
    Friend Code = DON'T REMEMBER. WILL ADD LATER. O.O
    Points = 0
    I really appreciate you joining, and thanks.

    Member list updated. I hope to get the Mario Kart Wii Friend Code soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    (Btw, for Brawl, I actually use LOTS of characters. Is it okay if I only display Meta Knight, my main, though? While still being able to use others in tournaments?)
    Sure. That's fine. I'll just do this for your ID.

    m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight+
    Friend Code = 4725-7618-7680
    0 Wins
    0 Losses

    Notice that I added a plus, letting everyone know that you use lots of other characters in Brawl. As long as you have at least one main character that you use, this will be allowed. I'm glad you asked, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    Why I like the Mario series, and who is my favorite character...?

    Hm.. I dunno, most of Mario's games are more cartoon-y games, or platformers, and I tend to like those more than shooters and stuff. The gameplay of most of his games are addictive, such as Super Mario Galaxy.

    I'd say my favorite Mario Character is Dry Bones or Dry Bowser, maybe. I would use Dry Bowser in MKWii but I just can't get into him. However I really like the Dry Characters... They look cool...
    o.o
    Nice thoughts. As for Dry Bowser, I'm curious to know why you can't get into him. Have you used him at all?
    Last edited by Skull13; 20th January 2009 at 1:32 AM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skull13 View Post
    Nice thoughts. As for Dry Bowser, I'm curious to know why you can't get into him. Have you used him at all?
    I've tried him.
    And before Peach, I attempted Bowser for a few races.
    And really... I just can't get in to the Heavyweight characters. I guess it's their karts.
    Last edited by m190049; 19th January 2009 at 9:26 AM.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default It could be.

    Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    I've tried him.
    And before Peach, I attempted Bowser for a few races.
    And really... I just can't get in to the Heavyweight characters. I guess it's their karts.
    It could be. I mean, since Mario Kart Double Dash, there's the ability to choose any vehicle. So, maybe you just need to select the right one with the character. My brother always experiments different characters with different karts & bikes, always eager to find who's best with what.

    It could also be lack of experience. Maybe you just need to get yourself more used to using Dry Bowser and other hevyweight characters. Before you know it, it'll become easy.

    Member list updated.
    Last edited by Skull13; 19th January 2009 at 2:06 PM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    769

    Default

    I guess I'll join.

    For Brawl:

    assassinsceptile = Pork = Ice Climbers+
    Friend Code = 1032-4340-7058
    0 Wins
    0 Losses

    For MKWii

    assassinsceptile = Dracula = Mii, Luigi, Dry Bones
    Friend Code = 5413-4036-7502
    Points=0

    Why I like the Mario series, and who is my favorite character...?

    I like Mario games because it gives me a nostalgic feeling when playing them. My favorite character is Luigi because......well he's Luigi.
    Last edited by #TWERKTEAM; 19th January 2009 at 5:27 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Oooh this place looks awesome! May I please join? I love how games like these have individual specials (well Double Dash did...) like Final Smashs and stuff like that.

    I'd love to join in with any tournaments you have just tell me when and where ^_^

    Mangaeyes = Jack = Yoshi, Olimar, Kirby, Pikachu, Mario, Ike
    Friend Code = 2707-3189-2614
    0 Wins
    0 Losses



    Mangaeyes = Jack = Yoshi, Dry Bones, Funky Kong
    Friend Code = 0044-3141-4555
    Points = 0



    Just a question but in SSBB I usually change from character to character...do I HAVE to use the characters I've listed or can I use others? Also, in a tournament, can I use a different chaarcter each time or would I have to use the same character for each match?
    Last edited by mangaeyes; 20th January 2009 at 8:39 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default More members. Awesome!

    Thanks for joining, guys. Member list updated.

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    Just a question but in SSBB I usually change from character to character...do I HAVE to use the characters I've listed or can I use others? Also, in a tournament, can I use a different chaarcter each time or would I have to use the same character for each match?
    You may use any character you want, but I strongly advise you to use the ones that you listed and/or are very familiar with. You may also change characters between each round.

    By the way, for Mario Kart Wii, this thread doesn't use Wii points. Read Rule #8 for more information.

    m190049
    I'm still waiting for your Mario Kart Wii code.
    Last edited by Skull13; 19th January 2009 at 7:06 PM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skull13 View Post
    m190049
    I'm still waiting for your Mario Kart Wii code.
    got it;
    1461-8041-5391



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default Good. Thanks.

    Good. Thanks.

    Member list updated.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Okay I've fixed up my first post. Can I post a little topic to get the conversation going...

    NEW TOPIC: Give your favourite MKWii character a special attack

    Yoshi - a large green egg is laid down on the track and when people hit it they spin out of control and the big egg splits into 3 smaller eggs which also cause karts damage.

    Rosalina - you get 3 Lumas (the star things) and when you use one it homes into the person infront and circles them which prevents them from using or recieving items.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default For the first three members who joined the thread...

    For the first three members who joined the thread, congratulations.

    m190049
    assassinsceptile
    mangaeyes

    You've actually helped us to create an actual tournament ladder.

    I know that it's still too early to start anything, but because you three joined the thread first, you get the privilege to choose and vote for which tournament cups that we'll be doing first.

    Choose wisely.

    EDIT: For the Mario Kart Wii Tournaments, I've made some course changes in these blocks.

    Block D: Wild N' Greedy Cup
    Block E: DK Cup
    Block G: The Angry Sun Cup

    It should look better now.
    Last edited by Skull13; 23rd January 2009 at 11:38 PM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Um...Skull...you say things like 'Only Medeival items' or 'only size altering items' and to be honest thats way too vague...you say if we break a rule and you find out then we get kicked out the tournament or something so I think its only fair you give us a list of what stages we can use and what items we can use.

    Also I think, although I'm not sure, we can't use custom stages over WFC.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default I've got to fix this mess, & specifics, later.

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    Um...Skull...you say things like 'Only Medeival items' or 'only size altering items' and to be honest thats way too vague...you say if we break a rule and you find out then we get kicked out the tournament or something so I think its only fair you give us a list of what stages we can use and what items we can use.

    Also I think, although I'm not sure, we can't use custom stages over WFC.
    I was already prepared with the specifics, and I plan to post them later.

    Block B will be changed and updated as well.

    EDIT: All the details have been posted within the first post, and Block B is now known as the Fun With Guns Cup.
    Last edited by Skull13; 21st January 2009 at 12:38 AM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Lol.

    A warp star and a soccer ball are medeival? ^_^'

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default I did the best I could. A few more topics.

    Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    Lol.

    A warp star and a soccer ball are medeival? ^_^'
    Well, I did the best I could in making the lists, and those are non-futuristic items. Sorry if it still doesn't look good enough.

    Anyway, have you guys made your decision?

    In the meantime, I'm creating three more topics.

    Aside from Brawl and Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
    For me, it's Mario Party, then Mario Strikers.

    And now, a question that I ask all Brawl fans.

    In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
    Mario, Sonic, Wario, Donkey Kong, Mr. Game & Watch, & King Dedede

    This question is the reason why I ask for a maximum of six characters mentioned in the ID. You need your best of the best to beat him at this level!

    Last question.

    Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
    For me, it was Intense Mode with Mario. At first, I thought that Sonic was able to do it, because there were areas that became easier to play through with him. However, I could never finish properly with him. When I tried again with Mario, I completely surprised myself when I managed to accomplish the goal.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Wooooah...3 topics all at once? Well I guess that makes us different from other clubs ^_^


    Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
    Brawl isn't a Mario spin-off lol. My favourite Mario spinoff other than Kart would have to be either Mario Party or Mario Tennis/Golf. I just can't decide!!

    In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
    I didn't do it on intense mode...

    Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
    Nope. Too hard, boring and irritating for me.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Orre Region
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Could I join?
    For SSBB-
    lunar spirit1100-Lunar=Marth
    Friend code-3695-1498-3430
    0 wins
    0 losses

    I am unable to post my Mario Kart Wii friend code ATM, is it OK if I post it later?
    For Mario Kart Wii
    lunar spirit1100-Spirit-Funky Kong, Rosalina
    Points- 0

    EDIT: MKwii friend code = 3437-3426-4277
    Last edited by lunar spirit1100; 21st January 2009 at 6:01 PM.
    Sig is under construction atm :/

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunar spirit1100 View Post
    Could I join?
    For SSBB-
    lunar spirit1100-Lunar=Marth
    Friend code-3695-1498-3430
    0 wins
    0 losses

    I am unable to post my Mario Kart Wii friend code ATM, is it OK if I post it later?
    For Mario Kart Wii
    lunar spirit1100-Spirit-Funky Kong, Rosalina
    Points- 0

    EDIT: MKwii friend code = 3437-3426-4277
    Welcome aboard, lunar spirit1100!

    Member list updated.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Orre Region
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
    For me, Mario Party was my other favourite spin-off
    In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
    I didnt complete the Subspace Emissary on intense yet.

    Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?

    I managed to complete Boss Battles on Intense with Marth... It took me AGES to get that far though...
    Sig is under construction atm :/

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Just an imput... I the the items that should classify as Medieval should be...
        Spoiler:- Mideval Items:


    As for futuristic items...
        Spoiler:- Futuristic Items:


    Items labeled with (debatable) are items that appear on both sides, which I'm not sure which side to put it... You choose, assuming you accept my lists.
    Items with question marks I'm not sure if it fits in. Sorta borderline...

    I'll vote for the two contests I think we should use after you reply...

    Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
    Er.... Does the Paper Mario series count as a spin-off series?
    If not, than Party, I guess...

    In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
    I don't remember 100%. I guess my mains at the time?
    I think they were....
    Meta Knight
    Marth
    Lucario
    ...I think Pokemon Trainer
    ...Don't remember from there.

    I won when I hit him with a Trophy Stand. =P

    Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
    No ;-;
    JUST CAN'T BEAT IT.
    I was actually trying the other day...
    It's so hard... =[



  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    26

    Default Thanks, but no thanks m109949.

    So, my lists weren't good enough for you, huh m190049?

    Well, I've considered your lists, and I'm afraid I'll have to turn them both down. Although I do plan on making some changes to my lists, I think that my lists are decent.

    I give you an "A" for effort, however, and I'm always open for ideas.

    Item lists for Block C & Block F updated.

    EDIT: Block A Item list updated.
    Last edited by Skull13; 22nd January 2009 at 6:20 PM.
    Split Personality

    Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Lmao way to listen to your members Skull! I was gonna make a list as well but hey...


    Since when was a warp star medeival lol. Why don't we just choose items and courses we know are 100% Medeival and if that means we have 5 items then lets just have 5 items at least we know its definately sticking to the theme.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    485

    Default

    hi i simply adoooooooooooooooore mario because has so cool so can i join because the first mario game i played was sm64 and it was by far the best game ive played(tied with mario kart 64)my fasvourite character is yoshi becasuse he is my good luck charm in games hes in
    favourite sonic character is sonic because he was the one that lifted all sonic games off the ground
    ps i dont think i have wi-fi
    Last edited by fango pango; 22nd January 2009 at 11:19 PM.

    I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm. To feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow. To feel inspired. To fathom the power. To witness the beauty. To bathe in the fountain. To swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •