Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steeling Peace of Mind! (578)

I loved the fact that Barry wanted to fine Team Rocket after he clearly violated them.

Anyway, this was a good episode. There were some intense moments in this episode with all the Steel Pokemon destroying everything. So there's a good explanation as to why Lucario wasn't affected (initially at least). Can't wait to see what happens next, although it will have to be a little bit.

Now being reposted!

I already watched this episode when it came out in Japan, so I really don't have any complaints. As long as the lovely Team Galactic is in it, I'm set. ahahahaa. 8D

But yeah. Mars was so cute. Acting all evil and cocky, but still sounding so young and very under-aged. I can't wait for next week though, because I'm more excited for that one.

And yeah, I was upset when I first watched this episode, about having no reference to Sir Aaron from the Lucario movie. WTH. x___x I hate when they do **** like that.

But woo. This episode had pretty much all I needed. Mars, Jun, Riley, sexy TG grunties. And yeah. :3 love it.

the episode was good

I really liked the scene were the steel Pokemon were attacking and Aggron come from the ground and pwn Steelix and Riley and Lucario come to the rescue.

and Heracross new voice sucks.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

Yo, Lucario was effin awesome in this episode. He beat the sh*t out of that Aggron w/ Close Combat. I'm disappointed w/ Barry's performance in this episode. It made him look like a washout like effin TR. Still, this episode was great!

Hm, interesting episode... Team Galactic reappearing and Riley was sooo cool!
    Barry and the background music when he was flying on his Heracross were funny...
    And Ash thinks buy talking to those Pokemon and jumping on their attack that he can stop those Steel Pokemon being in rage? Man...
    And that stupid Aura again...

I don't know why, but after waiting for this episode like crazy ,after watching it I felt a big disappointment ,they cut the music from the movie when it was perfect and I believed that music meant something, but they cut it .thing 2 Riley voice I don't like it at all
    it's horrible I liked more his Japanese voice , well I'm being and spoiled brat , gotta have used to it lol, overall great episode , can't wait for the next one

anyone knows the name of the English voice actor that dubbed Riley?

Credit to FrozenConstellation for the beautiful banner
    and for the profile picture credit goes to Northern Lights.
    out of service Au revoir

Poor Lucario! D:

Ooh, unexpected two-parter (yeah, I didn't read any info on this one, though I knew Riley was showing up at some point.) I like this one a lot so far.

I really like this episode. It was fun and great to begin the Iron Isladn Two Parter Arc.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I wanted to see ash get beaten up by steel pokemon for the LULZ.
    but hoping for part 2 will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Great episode today! Lucarios appearance has the original Pokemon music playing. Sweet!

Mars is just that cute and sinister ever passing minute. Glad she's back!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I really liked this episode. I didn't mind the dialogue, there was more Pokemon action than a lot of episodes, they showed a lot of Pokemon we haven't seen in a while, Barry!, Riley and his Lucario, Aura, and the list goes on.

Plus this episode made me laugh. Like when the gang was running towards the boats and Jesse was all confident that they'd be getting on the boat for Chocovine and then at the last second they turn and go the other way.

I know that a lot of people are getting tired of aura, but I can't get enough of it. I really wish Ash would have mentined his link to aura at least once in this episode, but oh well.

The only things that could have made this episode better would have been Ash getting his by a rampaging steel type as he tried to stop them by shouting at them and a random appearance of Paul.

This episode gets a 9/10
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Great episode.

Nice to see lots of Pokes in this one, mainly steel types but still good.

I'm starting to get annoyed how Ash tries to be heroic by standing in front of raging Pokes.....

I love seeing Barry being Barry. Just makes me laugh.

Aura is getting over rated now but its still coming in good. I too did wonder why Lucario wasn't effected by the rays at the beginning.

Nice cliff hanger. Lusting to see the part 2 episode now.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Quote Originally Posted by AstralEon View Post
    Aura is getting over rated now but its still coming in good. I too did wonder why Lucario wasn't effected by the rays at the beginning.
    Because he still had his Aura Sheild Up the whole time?

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode was really good. It was one of the best and exciting episodes I've seen in a while. Can't wait to see the second part of the episode.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Yay, more LuCaRiO Iz BeSt EvA!

Too much Lucario glorification.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Thought the the episode was good, I liked Rileys voice I had a suspicion that PUSA would screw it up but looks like I was wrong, loved the steel pokemon appearences.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post
    This episode was awesome! Loved seeing Mars again, Riley had a pretty good dubbed voice, and I liked how they left us in a cliffhanger.

BTW, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when Ash and co. discovered what TG was doing?
    Based on where it plays in the Manaphy movie, and based on the titles of the soundtrack songs, I think it's the one called, "Save the Temple!!" But I could be wrong... If I am, it's probably the one before it, "Sinking Temple."

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary
    they cut the music from the movie when it was perfect and I believed that music meant something, but they cut it .thing 2 Riley voice I don't like it at all
    Wait... do you mean they stopped the music before it ended, or they didn't use the music at all in the dub?
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post

Wait... do you mean they stopped the music before it ended, or they didn't use the music at all in the dub?
    They didn't used the music at all in the dub, it was substituted for other.

Credit to FrozenConstellation for the beautiful banner
    and for the profile picture credit goes to Northern Lights.
    out of service Au revoir

Finally I'm getting to comment on this episode (I was invited to a party yesterday, so, unfortunately, I couldn't watch it until now)

Actually, I haven't got much to add, as some of you already noticed quite rightly that this week's episode had been intense and action packed. As far as I'm concerned, it was nearly flawless and I wouldn't be honest, if I was searching for something to criticize.

First of all, we got to see Lucario again, one of my most favorite Pokemon and generally one of the most epic Pokemon as well. Lucario alone would have made my day, but additionally we saw the debut of a new, awesome, and hopefully heroic character: Riley! I do hope that after the Iron Island-episodes, I'll be able to add him to my list of the most impressive and powerful trainers we've encountered in the Anime. This list contains such great charaters' names like Lance, Brandon, Wallace and of course my most admired Queen Cynthia and my personal example Ash himself.

Like ShinyAeon, I also like it if Ash and Co. more or less voluntarily team up with the Rockets. This, let me call it "forced ceasefire" has always been the foundation for exciting adventures so far.
    Who else agrees that the writers designed Team Rocket nearly perfectly by making them neither too good nor too bad/evil? A successful concept of villains Pokemon couldn't do without!

And then we had Team Galactic: Once again they proved themselves to be by far the most serious and threatening organisation in Pokemon until now. Their plans and operations are so intense and promising that you can't help expecting an overwhelming final!

And although it were only two short scenes in which Ash showed his despair and anger at the pains of the manipulated Pokemon, he once again demonstarted his boundless fighting spirit and his good-hearted character. Said scenes certainly were great gifts for every Ash-Fan.

To sum it up: These are the Pokemon episodes we want to watch! A great plot which whets your appetite for the sequel and the showdown next week.

8 out of 10 points!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

I really enjoyed the episode today. The battling today was pretty intense and I liked that they showed the attack Close Combat as an actual attack sequence. Riley's voice was also pretty good. At first, it sounded like he had the same voice actor as Sir Aaron from the 8th movie but as the episode went on it sounded like Zolo from One Piece when 4Kids dubbed it. I enjoyed Mars' attitude in this episode. Her Purugly had some funny moments such as when it was knocking down Aron from a cliff and when it defeated Meowth. Overall, I enjoyed the episode and I can'twait for the next episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's been asked a few times in this thread, but still hasn't been answered yet: who voices Riley?

I know it's not Jason Griffith (would have been awesome though, since he did Sir Aaron's voice in movie 8 and it would have been the best way to emphasize that), but still I'd like to know. I watched a short snippet of this episode on youtube just to see how he sounded, and it worked, but it's not who I thought it was.

Just asking, I know a few people besides me want to know.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I never expected a Metang to cause this! Well, it was actually TG. Man, another TG appearance. It was nice to see Riley and Lucario. I can't wait for the next episode.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    It's been asked a few times in this thread, but still hasn't been answered yet: who voices Riley?

I know it's not Jason Griffith (would have been awesome though, since he did Sir Aaron's voice in movie 8 and it would have been the best way to emphasize that), but still I'd like to know. I watched a short snippet of this episode on youtube just to see how he sounded, and it worked, but it's not who I thought it was.

Just asking, I know a few people besides me want to know.

*C_L*
    I'm pretty sure that Riley is voiced by Marc Diraison.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

A really cool episode that gets you very excited about the next one. I don't think there's much more to say about this one...
    Last edited by Yellow Aura; 16th June 2009 at 8:18 PM.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    They didn't used the music at all in the dub, it was substituted for other.
    In that case, what was the music used in the original? If it was from a movie, for example, where did it play in the movie? If you don't have a specific answer, that's okay...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast