Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steeling Peace of Mind! (578)

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    does anyone find it random that a Rattata is there?

I thought so too.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Ratatta are rodents. They're everywhere.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfool View Post
    Ratatta are rodents. They're everywhere.
    Are they found on Iron Island in the games?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

uber gon, mice are all over the goddamn world. No matter whether they're in a field or dressed as rocks with faces and arms, they're everywhere.

Besides this is DP, where Anything Can Happen.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Are they found on Iron Island in the games?
    The proper answer to that is "it doesn't ****ing matter if it was in the games because the anime is not the game, you nitwit". Or maybe I need to remember to put Maxim on ignore the next time I go to BMGf. ("are we getting the HIGHLY IMPORTANT FUEGO IRONWORKS IN THE ANIME NOOOOW? No? We're getting a fun filler about Rotom? But they have the Old Chateau in the wrong area. Waaaaaaaah, they ruined everything!")

The wrathful cynicism of having read this sort of thing after way too many years on Pokemon forums aside, no they are not on Iron Island in the games, but realistically a small rodent like that would find its way onto any island
    that gets more than one boat every hundred years.

And now onto the important part of the post!

-Nope, still can't get used to Empoleon's hilariously high-pitched cry.
    -Jun is oddly calm about his penguin being spontaneously electrocuted.
    -But not as calm about his penguin turning on him soon afterwards!
    -Another episode, another reason for High Touch to get stuck in my head for hours.
    -AshnCo is planning its trip to the Arctic, I see. I do hope that Snowpoint City has more...civilization in it than it did in the games(not that hard, just give it ten buildings instead of five), but that's a topic for another time.
    -Aha! Don't think you can fool me, Nurse Joy! I see you using that Chansey as unpaid cleaning staff!
    -Iron Island seems like it has quite a party going on today!
    -The Return of the Revenge of the Rebirth of the Magikarp Sub!
    -Ash appears to have caught Impatience from Jun. Settle down Ash, I doubt the boat is that slow. Unlike you! (ba-dum-tish!)
    -The part of Iron Island we see is above ground(unlike the games). Which makes sense, since it's kind of easier to build things above ground, and it'd be kind of silly to assume that there's absolutely nothing above ground anyway.
    -At this point, when a lot of Pokemon with a shared trait(like, say, type) are all acting weird in a small area, you'd think the Pokemon Center's first priority would be to move said Pokemon out of the area. Especially when they mysteriously can't find anything causing said Pokemon to act strangely before a 10 year old boy in a hat shows up. Oh well, if anyone in the anime learned from the past, we wouldn't have a show.
    -DIGLETT DIG! (sans trio trio trio) This show clearly doesn't have enough Diglett, seeing as I'm still amused whenever one pops up.
    -Remember kids: Putting yourself in danger by standing directly in front of a rampaging wild animal stampeding towards you is a good idea!
    -Steelix & Hyper Beam: Part of a complete breakfast! (*Water Gunning Milotic not included)
    -Yes Ash, yelling at angry wild Pokemon will make them stop. How do you come up with these great plans?
    -Uh oh, Ash was just abducted by a jazz musician
    -A jazz musician cosplaying as Sir Aaron, that is.
    -At this rate the only thing people/Pokemon won't be able to use aura for is making breakfast.
    -And yes, aura is protecting Lucario from the madness. Showoff.
    -Uh, Jun? Team Rocket didn't do anything wrong. So why did you make Heracross attack them?
    -Jun just fits right in with any group, doesn't he? I guess we can all use a little ADHD spazz running around with us!
    -Oh crap...BOWLCUTS. We're all doomed! DOOOOOMED!
    -Seeing Purugly smack various Aron with its tail is oddly amusing.
    -Seeing TR work together with the good guys is always so awesome. Mostly because it means that TR is allowed to win a little. Usually.
    -Unless they're fighting TG, in which case nobody on the good guys' side is allowed to win.
    -Jun? What is stopping you from using Staraptor to fly out of the ruins? Surely it's not that bad at dodging attacks in midair. I mean, the only possible reason to get out the hard was is avoiding TG on the way back, right?
    -Glowing obelisks, statues of legendary Pokemon, and engravings of legendary Pokemon? That can't be good.
    -And a laser hits Mt. Coronet! Presumably opening up Spear Pillar. Mmm, plot advancement tastes delicious.
    -Lucario's glowing black! Better run, guys!
    -Gen? Is something stopping you from putting Lucario back in its Pokeball?
    -According to the preview, yes there is! Whoops!

A pretty okay episode, it's obviously just setup for the next episode with all the real action but it does that job well enough.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

MARS IS CHARGIN HER LAZER BEAM
    SHOOP THE WHOOP!!!

Come on am I the only one who realized she just shooped the whoop on Mt. Coronet? o/

Also the fact that she just laughed after Fat Cat sent people and Pokemon alike spiraling down a hole to potentially snap their necks and die was gr8. Man Team Rocket is filled with pussies. Team G is where the hardcore villains are at.

The random Steel Pokes raping crap and Geodude/evos running around scared was legit. I can't remember the last time such disorganized chaos was seen in Pokemon!

Also I called it. Raikou Special ripoff. Evil team makes certain type of Pokemon freak it the spud out. If Mars/Cyrus/insert other planet here goes after Registeel in part 2... man that is like the biggest copy[fat]cat episode ever LOL

I do hope Cyrus is actually present on the island next ep and not just... on a screen 8/

I just wish we could have seen more of Purugly, I suddenly like it.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Okay so we learn Jun gets a Hearacross and Riley has a Lucario >_> Here in the U.S this one won't air probably until 2010 stat...
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

So your saying we are not even going to get 20 new episodes in one year? That's kind of laughable. We always get 40i-50 per year. This will probably air around May or June depending on when Season 11 ends and Season 12 premieres.

That must be that lucario in the movie

I say it was a good episode. We got to see Jun, a bunch of Pokemon freak out, Lucario, Riley, and best of all.....Team Galactic! It was pretty cool when Lucario went mad (due to him being a Steel-type) and almost Aura Sphered Brock, Ash, Dawn, and Riley.

Once again, the anime has made a typing mistake on having Golbats Sludge Bomb work on Steel Pokemon, which irritates me a bit.

Only a few things could have made this episode better, and one would be putting Saturn or Jupiter in place of Mars. I don't like Mars or her Pure-ugly. But on the whole, I think it was a good episode.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Quote Originally Posted by BogleDominic Crazy Anime View Post
    That must be that lucario in the movie
    Except that Movie Lucario died and there's lots of Lucarios in the Pokemon universe. And honestly, if you ask me, one is too many.
    Quote Originally Posted by starliteevee View Post
    Once again, the anime has made a typing mistake on having Golbats Sludge Bomb work on Steel Pokemon, which irritates me a bit.
    Getting hit by a hefty ball of goop mid-flight would knock you back regardless of what your type is.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Amen to that. I'm sick of Lucario fever.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Getting hit by a hefty ball of goop mid-flight would knock you back regardless of what your type is.
    You missed out the explosions! Random explosive substances being fired from mouths is what this show is all about!

...that and Hitlup evidently.
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    i is afraid of bad grammarz in t3h title

Failure.
    ~The number 1 Mudkip fanatic!~
    ~Bebo - Facebook ~

~I was a Gligar fan BEFORE Satoshi got one!
    If you were too, copy and paste this in your sig.~

~Claims~
    ~Pokemon: Gligar~
    ~Anime Songs: Maemukki Rocketto-Dan / Ready Go! both from Pokemon~
    ~Celebrities: Terry Wogan - The Stig~
    ~Anime Bishie: Shinku from Rozen Maiden~

~I currently have 85 Trained Pokemon so pick 6 for Roulette Battles!~
    ~Diamond FC: 1376 1038 9979~

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    MARS IS CHARGIN HER LAZER BEAM
    SHOOP THE WHOOP!!!

Come on am I the only one who realized she just shooped the whoop on Mt. Coronet? o/

Also the fact that she just laughed after Fat Cat sent people and Pokemon alike spiraling down a hole to potentially snap their necks and die was gr8. Man Team Rocket is filled with pussies. Team G is where the hardcore villains are at.

The random Steel Pokes raping crap and Geodude/evos running around scared was legit. I can't remember the last time such disorganized chaos was seen in Pokemon!

Also I called it. Raikou Special ripoff. Evil team makes certain type of Pokemon freak it the spud out. If Mars/Cyrus/insert other planet here goes after Registeel in part 2... man that is like the biggest copy[fat]cat episode ever LOL

I do hope Cyrus is actually present on the island next ep and not just... on a screen 8/
    He will be! It showed him walking up to Mars in the preview for next week!

Thank god for Youtube, I loked this episode. Although I was dissopointed with Riley a little bit. I cannot understand japonise so yeah. It had alot of great parts. Of course Mars I felt like was the star becouse she is. Great episode 9/10.
    Can't wait for CN to have it!

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Good point, and I guess getting acid in your eyes wouldn't help much either.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

I really enjoyed the showcase of most of the steel types. Either Briefly or for a while, like steelix and aggron. It was cool to aslo just stick to those types and have them cross over to the ones that share that typing. I hope the writers have another episode that effects another type we dont usually see alot of, cough water, grass cough. Maybe one where all types of dark pokemon are bugging out or something i dunno.....Good episode though and really psyched for next weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    He will be! It showed him walking up to Mars in the preview for next week!
    No it didn't, it just showed him talking. Unless that was in the Pokémon sunday preview.

I really like the episode it had a big Clifhanger in Lucario being possesed. Overral I like how so many steel types appear and was very glad that Scizor appeared even if was just seconds but the aura plot has to end already because i'm tired of hearing it.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

I didn't exactly love this episode as much as I'd been hoping for, especially for all the hype built up around it. Yes, it was good, and nice to have a cliffhanger. But I find the complete lack of any reference to Sir Aaron in either of the episodes a little unsettling.

Do the Robot!

With no knowledge of the Japanese language, watching this episode made me feel kinda iffy. The steel types running amok is mildly amusing though. Currently waiting for the US to air this.

Question Pokemon sub?

Does anyone know any sites that have Pokemon in japanese subbed in english?
    I want to stay up to date with the episodes.

This episode was awesome! Loved seeing Mars again, Riley had a pretty good dubbed voice, and I liked how they left us in a cliffhanger.

BTW, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when Ash and co. discovered what TG was doing?

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

^ It's against the rules to ask for something like that, I'm afraid. (Sorry, that was in response to what ilovepokemon888 had said).

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone 4 Buttons? View Post
    I didn't exactly love this episode as much as I'd been hoping for, especially for all the hype built up around it. Yes, it was good, and nice to have a cliffhanger. But I find the complete lack of any reference to Sir Aaron in either of the episodes a little unsettling.
    Actually, I do wish they made a reference to Sir Aaron. Not in a way that screamed a message that said, "Watch the Lucario movie or you'll have no idea what we're talking about!" But in a way that Ash is familliar with a guy named Sir Aaron. So it's a way that the movie is referenced but that you don't have to actually see it to understand the reference.

Anyway, I'm glad that PUSA kept many moments of silence in this episode (I just hope they were all in the original, though), but I wish they used more Japanese music. I did like that they used that BGM from the Manaphy movie near the end of the episode (that's the music you're thinking of, FlameRose, but I don't know the title of it), and the music that played when Lucario was being posessed and all that was a piece I haven't heard in years. (Is that from a movie too? If so, I'm guessing the Mewtwo one, but I could be wrong.)

Something tells me that the next episode will be more exciting...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

It sure is nice that we have another episode featuring Lucario, and not to mention Riley's appearance. I was suspecting Team Galactic to be in the episode like they did in the games and I guessed it right. Can't wait for part 2 to see what happens next and watching more of Lucario in action after becoming a victim of those sound waves that causes steel types to go berserk.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast