Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

Default Discussion of Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)

*Approved by Psychic*

RPG Thread

Discussion Rules

1. Follow the standard forum and sub-forum rules.
    2. Don't SPAM, flame, or otherwise harass other players.
    3. Do not be the idiot that forces me to make more rules (love you guys).

Approved Players
    Sign-Up Thread

HEROES:
    1) VampirateMace - “Amanuma” Amunemopet
    2) Monster Guy - "Violet Lantern" Max Hudson
    3) Sketchie - "Nightmare" Lucas Moncrief
    4) Schade - “Grima” Nate Bonaparte
    5) Monster Guy - “Ice Dragon” Kyle Remington
    6) Lt. BLEU™ - “Agent Smith” John Smith
    7) TheCharredDragon - “Hunter Sigbin” Linda Matulin
    8) TheCharredDragon - Linda's mom
    9) CuriousHeartless - 'Magik' Josh Red
    10) Titan500 - “Armoury (II)” Camilla Blair
    11) Rotrum - “West Wind” Alex Silver
    12)

FREELANCERS:
    1) PeeGee - “Switch” Derek Wembleton
    2) Requiem's Eclipse - “Bloody Baron” Carter Williams
    3)

VILLAINS:
    1) Schade - “Red Lantern” Archie
    2) Sketchie - "Drama Queen" Kathrine Smith
    3) DiaRubyTandem - "Impulse" Larry Thompson *Reserved*
    4) VampirateMace - "Little Doc" Nelly TBA *Reserved*
    5) InnerFlame - “The Dominatrix” Chris Willes/Donna Heartful
    6) Tangeh - "Resonance" Vivian Walker
    7)
    8)

Non-Player Characters

MAYORAL CANDIDATES:

1) Tyana Bell
    Tyana is a middle aged African-American woman who has been in politics since graduating college. She is a mother to four, with a husband who works from home as a programmer and cares for the kids. She is heavy into education, and improving local education comes up a lot in her speeches.

2) Reverend Cory N. Airy
    Cory is a retired traditionalist preacher, of white European decent, who has been in politics for a few years now. He wants to improve the quality of life in the city, mostly through better funding for public services; transportation, sanitation, and sewage.

3) Trey Poly
    Trey is the newcomer in all this, having only recently switched to politics from his old job working in his father's Lebanese diner. He's an excellent chef, but has found his real passion in politics. His main goals involve promoting changes to business laws which he believes will give Chromium City's economy the boost it needs.

Summary of the plot so far:
    Following the events of Control Freak's Contest Royal (which ultimately ended in Control Freak's death and the mayor's disappearance), Chromium City has been hit with high crime rates and uncertainty amongst it's population.

Robin, leader of the Jump City Teen Titans is dispatching heroes to Chromium City to help get crime back under control, but given the recent escalation, major conflicts between the hero and villain factions are likely.

The former mayor is presumed dead and while a temporary replacement is in office, efforts to locate him or his body are ongoing, and campaigns are already underway for the next elections. However Brother Blood is rumored to be trying to rig the elections.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 15th June 2016 at 6:09 AM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

wow, that was fast!
    Hyped for the sequel! The topic was silent for too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

I got approval quickly, copy-pasted the basic layout, and filled in a bit of detail on plot and NPCs. I may add more to it later, but I wanted us to be able to start discussion here instead of cluttering up the sign-up thread.

My biggest thing right now, is I hope we really do get new players. If not, I'm sure we can work things out (I have a stockpile of chars, and I'm sure other do too), but it would be really nice.

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”

You're really a master at this stuff, you know that? lol
    I think it should be fine. Both Sketchie and I are making second characters, and I (stalked) heard some rumors Mon would maybe do it too.

"Bzz bzz?"

Worse comes to worse, I can always play Puppeteer as well, just to get in the way and be obnoxious.

Though yes, while rpgs with lots of people aren't exactly my favorite, this needs a lot of charas. This is Titans: Red War, darn it, not Titans: Small Skirmish at Tesco's!

Quote Originally Posted by Schade
    Have you ever played Hide and seek? I love that game, because you never know who's gonna be the duck, and who's gonna be the goose.
    thesketchqueen everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art . coronet designs

So, this is my first major RP. I've done a few minor one's before, but, eh, minor...I'll be trying my best to follow the plot and not get de-railed. I have filled up the form but after posting it, I now feel there is a lot more required than I actually have put there. Once, I get my things sorted, I may come up with one more character. I already have the idea in mind, but, let's see how my work on "John Smith" goes.

Well, the history section is missing.

Actually in this forum, this is my first rp. So I kinda need help ^^

Thanks to American--Pi for this awesome banner and userbar!

DiaRubyTandem: Is there something specific you need help with, or do would you like me to send you a feedback list?

Given he and Ice Dragon both have ice powers, and each have a few powers the other doesn't, there should be some friendly competition there.
    Uh-huh, friendly sure.

There's going to be competition alright. But chances are, it's going to be anything but friendly. :P

Max is probably going to make Frozen jokes now. :P

Mon, Let it go! XD

Uh-huh, friendly sure.

There's going to be competition alright. But chances are, it's going to be anything but friendly. :P

Max is probably going to make Frozen jokes now. :P
    Oh, yea, friendly, sure. Why not? I might just freeze something that belongs to him in a friendly way. :P

So is it daytime or nighttime right now?

Hmm, I didn't specify. . . I would guess nighttime if Nelly wants to go around testing her machine, but you know, she has kid logic, so it could be day. And news plays all day, so I'm fine with whichever I guess.

Splendid! I will see if I can get a post or two up tomorrow evening. A lot is happening right now.. Yes.. A lot of things.

"Bzz bzz?"

Posted.

What's the fun in having two characters if you can't talk to yourself once in a while?

Yeah, just as long as you don't start RPGing with yourself and then complaining that no one else will RP with you.

Heh, I would have thought Ama's friend might bother Max. I can see Ice-D being chill with it though.

Was the pun intended?

Well, it's not exactly doing anything that would bother him. xD

Nah, that was just a happy accident.

It's there. . . it's potentially deadly. . . . . . *shrug*

It's not like Max is an expert on poisonous reptiles. xD

Schade, if Vampy and I can do posts for both our characters, you can too. :P

Eh, I decided to wait for Sketchie before posting with Archie.

"Bzz bzz?"

Yeah, but if he doesn't know about komodo dragons they should sue his grade school (they didn't know they had venom until fairly recently, but they've been know to be deadly for quite some time).

Schade, is the rest of the team supposed to take some effect from the mask? Is it like awkward, where they know about the mask, so it's more just disorienting?

I can leave that up to you. In my head, he's just sitting there, fiddling with the mask. He's not wearing it. For simplicity's sake you can say you recignise him even with the mask. I can make that happen anyways. But for humorous reasons, it'd be fun if you pointed out the masks effect as he took it off. lol

"Bzz bzz?"

I've been reading up on sign-ups I've been skimming through and I must say I'm kind of interested in reading first RPG right after reading Max's history. What's up with the sacrificing a unicorn plushie to save a guitar?

Anyways it still vague to me what time of day it is but I want assume it still daytime. If it isn't shame on Nelly's guardians for letting an eleven year girl old play with robotic spiders at night. When is her curfew?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people look:
    Up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast