Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Civil War - the *Reboot* (Dicussion)

Default Digimon: Civil War - the *Reboot* (Dicussion)

Digimon: Civil War
    [the Reboot]

PG - 13

(Approved by Psychic)

This will be our Discussion thread. It's where I'll be giving you all of the OOC information on the current plot-points and where you can ask me (and the rest of the players) questions on the specifics. It's also a great place to gather and brainstorm/collaborate on developments specific to your character(s) that you want to make sure everyone is aware of (so that we don't skip ahead of it or mess it up).

Here's the info from the signup post:

Spoiler:- Plot:

Spoiler:- The Eight Realms and their Leaders:

Spoiler:- Digivolution:

Spoiler:- Rules:

Spoiler:- Accepted Characters:

Spoiler:- Realmless NPCs:

Whose Side Are You On?

Cool. So, we're just attacking the D-Brigade right now, right?
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Completed.

Yeah. This is "intro-post and intro-battle" time. Once again, here are the Digimon we're up against.

Our enemies are the D-Brigade, the Empire's covert special forces troops. These are Digimon specialized in tracking, hunting, and physical combat. Here's who we're up against.

Arcades Sabboth (Darkdramon) - the commander of the D-Brigade. Under his command are the following Digimon species, a few dozen in all:
    Darkdramon
    Tankdramon
    Cyberdramon
    Cyberdramon (Xros Wars Version)
    Sealsdramon
    Commandramon

Whose Side Are You On?

I'm guessing there's more Sealsdramon in terms of numbers since they're the weaker rookies. I'll probably have Sawyer handle some of those guys. Titus will initially take on two alien Cyberdramon. How challenging should this battle be for the Ronin? Are they going to get their butts kicked, kick the D-brigade's butt, or come out at a draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Solsabre View Post
    I'm guessing there's more Sealsdramon in terms of numbers since they're the weaker rookies. I'll probably have Sawyer handle some of those guys. Titus will initially take on two alien Cyberdramon. How challenging should this battle be for the Ronin? Are they going to get their butts kicked, kick the D-brigade's butt, or come out at a draw?
    Yeah numbers decrease the higher you go up the evolution ladder. The way evolution works here is that it's very dependent on combat experience. And in my actual post I'll expand on that a bit more. But essentially the more you fight the more likely you are to both evolve further and perfect alternate slide evolutions. There's an age component, but not as prominently as there seems to be in the digimon shows.

Whose Side Are You On?

So, I thought I'd let you guys know that during Friday to Monday, I'll be going on a trip so I don't know if we'll have internet during that time. I'm hoping of getting my other character's SU up as well as a post before then but all I'm sure of is that I'll be posting something next Sunday.
    "My power is not meant for destruction. My power... My power is meant to protect the things my friend and I believe in!" - Zero, Retrospect1_Elf War (Megaman Zero Telos drama track)

Fossil Fighter Forum
    - Linking my squad at my own risk.
    Fun fact: The Philippines is the only country whose name always has an article before it (in this case, "the").

Check my bio for my status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCharredDragon View Post
    So, I thought I'd let you guys know that during Friday to Monday, I'll be going on a trip so I don't know if we'll have internet during that time. I'm hoping of getting my other character's SU up as well as a post before then but all I'm sure of is that I'll be posting something next Sunday.
    It'd be great if you got a post in the RPG up before then. That would be over a week without movement from your characters and I don't want to leave you/them behind.

The following still need to post their introductions:

Kamotz
    Griff4815
    Tundra_Wolfmane
    PeeGee

Solsabre
    AzerWrath
    Schade
    TheCharredDragon
    Last edited by Kamotz; 30th June 2015 at 1:21 PM.

Whose Side Are You On?

Okay, got my intro up!

Yay! Thankfully I got a post up. I'll just do Homer after I finish his SU. XP Also, I thought slicing through Tankdramon seems mire reasonable than slicing through a Sealsdramon (as Tankdramon are big while Sealsdramon are covert).
    "My power is not meant for destruction. My power... My power is meant to protect the things my friend and I believe in!" - Zero, Retrospect1_Elf War (Megaman Zero Telos drama track)

Fossil Fighter Forum
    Fun fact: The Philippines is the only country whose name always has an article before it (in this case, "the").

A new enemy has joined the battle! It seems Arcades Sabboth was prepared for his forces to take a hit...almost as if he'd counted on underestimating Goliath's Ronin! He seems to have hired a Greymon mercenary group to act as reinforcements!

Seven Wargreymon. Seven BlackWarGreymon. Things are about to get rough.

Whose Side Are You On?

Oh, slag...

That ain't good.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, though I have a hair appointment in the afternoon, so the day after at the latest.
    Completed.

My weekend was busier than expected, I should have my next post up tonight or tomorrow.

Here's a fun bit of trailer for everyone. Just a mix and match batch of stuff. Just to get you hyped.

Whose Side Are You On?

Heheh, that was cool. Sufficiently epic. I dunno how to make AMVs, myself.
    Completed.

Love the choice of scenes there. Epic Music Epic.

Because I'm bored.

Ronin Kill Count

Commandramon: too many to keep track of
    Sealsdramon: 5
    Cyberdramon:13 + A squad destroyed by Jasper
    Alien Cyberdramon: 3
    Tankdramon:6
    Darkdramon: 3
    WarGreymon:
    BlackWarGreymon:

Unknowns: ...

Okay, so the true numbers are greatly skewed as a group here and group there were massacred in mass by certain digimon (Surrack, Demo, Jasper, etc). Oh, well...GO KICK SHINY METAL BUTT REALMLESS!
    Last edited by Solsabre; 10th July 2015 at 4:10 AM.

So...I don't think any wargreymon have been killed. Just hit by attacks.

Whose Side Are You On?

Ooops, you're right. I didn't read Jasper's last battle scene as carefully as the others.

Edit Note: I've edited in Sawyer's next scene now.
    Last edited by Solsabre; 10th July 2015 at 7:52 AM.

That was my bad. I intentionally wrote it ambiguously since I wasn't sure if we were supposed to be able to kill the WarGreymons
    Completed.

Me too. But I just had Sura only kill one (in the post I made just a minute ago) because I thought, since Surrak could destroy legions of D-Brigade, I'll just let Sura kill just one right now. I can make it harder to kill though, if that fight wasn't too convincing. XP

Fossil Fighter Forum

Work been hectic the last couple days, but I will get my next post up for sure on Monday after work.

Is it safe to assume that the next post we do can have them moving and looking for somewhere to recuperate? Or is it all right to say they already made it somewhere to rest?

Fossil Fighter Forum

Quote Originally Posted by TheCharredDragon View Post
    Is it safe to assume that the next post we do can have them moving and looking for somewhere to recuperate? Or is it all right to say they already made it somewhere to rest?
    At the moment we're essentially retreating from battle. The D-Brigade isn't following us, but we don't exactly have any sort of base/safe haven yet. It's fine to have everyone stop and catch their breath/check for injuries, but where we're heading hasn't been revealed yet.

Whose Side Are You On?

Okay. I'll be getting a post up tomorrow.
    Completed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast