Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1496

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Would anyone be interest in a digimon RPG ?
    I miss Digimon I would so be in! I haven't played it since Dawn/Dusk was localized here in '08

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I would also be up for a Digimon rp, because as you can see from my username, I am quite the fan.

I have been mulling over a fantasy RPG. I was inspired by Echo Of Time, however, there were a whole bunch of other inspirations, such as Shadowrun, that I am looking into for ideas. Anyone have suggestions, comments or such?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    I have been mulling over a fantasy RPG. I was inspired by Echo Of Time, however, there were a whole bunch of other inspirations, such as Shadowrun, that I am looking into for ideas. Anyone have suggestions, comments or such?
    Hrm, well that certinally sound exciting, and probably very interesting. Sadly, my muse is kinda out ot lunch, so I can't say much more. i look forward to it though.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

*hand shoots up*

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    It really depends on what kind of fantasy you mean (I have no idea what Shadowrun is, so there's not much to go on.) If you mean as in like sort of an uh Skyrim sort of thing, or a sort of... Final Fantasy thing.

Well, I posted my Pokémon/Hunger Games RP.. Only it turned into more of a "Last Book in the Universe" type thing. And I'm surprised by how fast it filled up! Out of 11 spots (1 was used by me) there's only 3 left and I posted it 2-3 days ago. My guess is that it will be pretty successful...

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

A Digimon rpg would be soooo awesome i would sign up in a heartbeat
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Yes. I would love a Digimon RPG. I was in one about two years ago, but I haven't seen any recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

I'm glad there are people who are interested in digimon rpg. Hopefully I can get it up by the end of this month. The original plan is to have 8 members, but if more people are interest I will tweak around the plot. Keep an eye out for it guys ^^

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

I'm glad there are people who are interested in digimon rpg. Hopefully I can get it up by the end of this month. The original plan is to have 8 members, but if more people are interest I will tweak around the plot. Keep an eye out for it guys ^^
    The 8 characters being the Digidestined? You could have more, like Season 02 did. Well, Season 02 had lots more.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

I wanted a cast of a small number in the first place since it would make the members more involved with each others. If I had wanted a big cast I would make the RP on deviantart lol My RP group there has like hundred of people to the least.

★ goldensteambun

I wanted a cast of a small number in the first place since it would make the members more involved with each others. If I had wanted a big cast I would make the RP on deviantart lol My RP group there has like hundred of people to the least.
    From counting the people who had said that they wanted Digimon Rp, there is going to be some very quick filling of your list if there's only eight slots. I do agree that members of a RPG should be involved with each other, but as long as people have one character each and and RPG doesn't have twenty or so people, then I think it'll be fine.

PM me before you add me

Well, let see how it works out first u v u;;

★ goldensteambun

8 is fine, trust me. Otherwise, situations where we're going to be waiting half a century for everyone to post will be frequent. :/
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

All this talk of Digimon RPs reminded me of a Digimon Mystery Dungeon idea thing I had last year. Would anyone be up for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    All this talk of Digimon RPs reminded me of a Digimon Mystery Dungeon idea thing I had last year. Would anyone be up for that?
    Would that involve humans turning into Digimon, forming rescue teams and fighting evil Digimon, or actual Digimon forming rescue teams and fighting evil Digimon?
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    I would, but only if the player characters were not humans-turned-Digimon. Other than that, I think I'd be okay with nearly everything.

PM me before you add me

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    I would, but only if the player characters were not humans-turned-Digimon. Other than that, I think I'd be okay with nearly everything.
    I think it would be hilarious if they were humans turned Digimon, but I'm up for it either way.

The Digimon would be actual Digimon because Frontier sorta ruined Humans-Into-Digimon for me. Plus I've had a few bad experiences with Human-Turned-Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh RPs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I think it would be hilarious if they were humans turned Digimon, but I'm up for it either way.
    Well, since I've played most of the PMD games, I'm kinda human-turned-monster-out-ed. But I would probably be okay with it if the humans did not know what Digimon are and thought that it was some sort of weird mass-hallucination. If you see some egregious typos, it's because I'm on a iPod right now.

PM me before you add me

lol but I like Frontier

Mine will be based mostly on Saver and a little of 02, bring on the hate guys >V> I love Saver the best though mmhm

★ goldensteambun

Same with me, Frontier was my favorite season...

If I personally was making a Digimon RPG I would base it on the world of Dawn/Dusk. Though, it's your choice golden

I was also thinking if I have enough time, like in the summer, I'd make a Mother RPG based in the Nowhere Islands... Would anyone be interested in that?
    Last edited by Lost™; 8th February 2013 at 4:52 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

lol but I like Frontier

Mine will be based mostly on Saver and a little of 02, bring on the hate guys >V> I love Saver the best though mmhm
    I dislike Fronteir. It just isn't Digimon without the Digimon partners. :/

I haven't seen so Savers, so I have no comment...

After lots of idea scrapping and brainstorming, I have finally settled on the idea on an all-all crossover, where one can play as a character from any franchise, although it is necessary to make a custom one first.

I have a few plots in mind.
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    After lots of idea scrapping and brainstorming, I have finally settled on the idea on an all-all crossover, where one can play as a character from any franchise, although it is necessary to make a custom one first.

I have a few plots in mind.
    ...Do you have an idea of how you're going to power-scale them/make them have the same relative power?

PM me before you add me

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast