Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1509

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    ...Do you have an idea of how you're going to power-scale them/make them have the same relative power?
    I remember that when I once executed this RP idea on another forum, I added stats of sorts. Sadly, they weren't a very good idea.
    In later remakes, I removed that trait. I don't really have any idea of doing so as of now...
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    I remember that when I once executed this RP idea on another forum, I added stats of sorts. Sadly, they weren't a very good idea.
    In later remakes, I removed that trait. I don't really have any idea of doing so as of now...
    Maybe make them all lose their powers and then have them slowly regain them so that they are equal in power?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Oh-ho-ho!
    That isn't a bad idea at all!
    Maybe I should at least make them have only one power/still have one of their weapons before allowing them to rise once more.
    Please help my dragons

Oh-ho-ho!
    That isn't a bad idea at all!
    Maybe I should at least make them have only one power/still have one of their weapons before allowing them to rise once more.
    Imagine a Jedi with a lightsaber and a person from the Harry Potter series (two series that someone would have to come from). Most of the characters there would just need to re-learn the stuff, not gain their powers back.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

I've always wanted to do a Zombie RPG, I've just never really been sure of;

a) How the outbreak came to be.

b) What the overall plot would really be.

I'm also not sure how many people would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    I've always wanted to do a Zombie RPG, I've just never really been sure of;

a) How the outbreak came to be.

b) What the overall plot would really be.

I'm also not sure how many people would be interested.
    My problem with zombies is that they're undead with no way of regenerating. Think about it. Corpses would decompose quickly because they could no longer heal, and heat would utterly destroy them. If they do not have the same manual dexterity that humans have, then their hands would be...not there. It would be more fun to have a RP in which the player-characters were zombies that were trying to live a normal life (with bodies that heal, of course).

PM me before you add me

Imagine a Jedi with a lightsaber and a person from the Harry Potter series (two series that someone would have to come from). Most of the characters there would just need to re-learn the stuff, not gain their powers back.
    makes sense.
    And it isnt complicated to the point that one doesnt want to join.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My problem with zombies is that they're undead with no way of regenerating. Think about it. Corpses would decompose quickly because they could no longer heal, and heat would utterly destroy them. If they do not have the same manual dexterity that humans have, then their hands would be...not there.
    A counter-argument to that would be the virus takes control over the host that it infects. And because of that, the virus would most likely keep the central nervous system intack in order for the brain, spinal cord, and nerves to operational, and thus; healing, muscle functionality, and digestion would and could work. However, keeping mitosis running is a problem that the central nervous system does not overlook because it is directly involved with the cells of an organism and so decaying of tissue is a problem that perhaps might happen slower than a living organism would experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasslehoff View Post
    A counter-argument to that would be the virus takes control over the host that it infects. And because of that, the virus would most likely keep the central nervous system intack in order for the brain, spinal cord, and nerves to operational, and thus; healing, muscle functionality, and digestion would and could work. However, keeping mitosis running is a problem that the central nervous system does not overlook because it is directly involved with the cells of an organism and so decaying of tissue is a problem that perhaps might happen slower than a living organism would experience.
    Then the characters could spend all their time on a boat, or up some steep cliffs. Why wouldn't bombing the things work? It's never mentioned.

PM me before you add me

Then the characters could spend all their time on a boat, or up some steep cliffs. Why wouldn't bombing the things work? It's never mentioned.
    A boat would require the know how of operations. On the fact that speed boats are remotely easy to figure out because it has similar features to cars, I bet that at least only 5-10% of the world's population knows how to operate Navy or cruise ships. Also, where would the enormous amount of gasoline come from if oil plants would not be in operation? It is only a temporary solution.

A steep cliff is a good place to camp out, but not many animals or edible plants grow on steep cliffs or hills, flat land is required to farm or you would need to wander out occasionally to find food.

Bombing also is only a temporary solution to the problem. Bombing from the sky requires planes, planes need maintenance and repairs which most people do not know how to do on their own and require machines to do it for them, after the initial outbreak, generators and other alternative sources of power would not be able to work the mechanics designed to repair planes, and thus; you would be running the risk of malfunctioning during a flight. To arm a bomb on the ground, you would either need to make it an impact grenade in order for it to explode on impact or arm the bomb literally next to the horde and then run for dear life hoping you don't die.

In other words to sum this all up, the world revolves to much on technology to do everything for us now-a-days, so if a zombie outbreak did occur, many people would die because they couldn't figure out how to survive correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasslehoff View Post
    A boat would require the know how of operations. On the fact that speed boats are remotely easy to figure out because it has similar features to cars, I bet that at least only 5-10% of the world's population knows how to operate Navy or cruise ships. Also, where would the enormous amount of gasoline come from if oil plants would not be in operation? It is only a temporary solution.

A steep cliff is a good place to camp out, but not many animals or edible plants grow on steep cliffs or hills, flat land is required to farm or you would need to wander out occasionally to find food.

Bombing also is only a temporary solution to the problem. Bombing from the sky requires planes, planes need maintenance and repairs which most people do not know how to do on their own and require machines to do it for them, after the initial outbreak, generators and other alternative sources of power would not be able to work the mechanics designed to repair planes, and thus; you would be running the risk of malfunctioning during a flight. To arm a bomb on the ground, you would either need to make it an impact grenade in order for it to explode on impact or arm the bomb literally next to the horde and then run for dear life hoping you don't die.

In other words to sum this all up, the world revolves to much on technology to do everything for us now-a-days, so if a zombie outbreak did occur, many people would die because they couldn't figure out how to survive correctly.
    About the oil on ships...people had ships before they ran on oil. Well, if the zombies eat every human they come across, then how do they replenish their kind? Is there some initial outbreak and then everything after that is targeted as food? Or are they continually converting partially-eaten people into zombies. o_O. America probably has enough guns (we own ~50% of the guns in the world) to gun down most zombies. I know that these may not be the modern guns, but still... I just want a game/w.e where the zombies are (finally) the protagonists.

PM me before you add me

Okay, had an idea for a Digimon RP. Not entirely sure if I'd be better doing this as a fanfic, but I'd like to get some feedback here first.

Couple years after 02, Hikari winds up turned into a doll thanks to a Digimon. In the conflict, the culprit is killed. Strangely, MangaAngemon can't restore her to normal afterward. She gets weaker and weaker as time goes on, until she falls into a deep sleep. When she finally wakes up, Hikari finds herself far into the future.

The idea is that the RP would be based on how Hikari interacts with those in the time she's found herself in. I'm also unsure whether I should give a scenario where Hikari wakes up, or attempt to hammer that out with any potential players. The general idea is that the two worlds are living in relative peace, with changes such as partner Digimon now attending schools alongside their partners.

One player would take the roles of Hikari and Tailmon, and then others would take up the roles of those around them who end up interacting with them.

What do people think?

Anyone up for a Jurassic Park RPG? Yes, I know I made one last year. Yes, I know it died.

The idea is, basically, Site B is going to be bombed! But, a few days before it does, yet another hurricane causes a cruise ship to crash on the island, with a vague number of survivors. All the survivors land up on the beach, and decide what they want to do, forming splinter groups with different aims. One group wants to hunt for supplies until the bombing crew arrives and get them to head back, another wants to stay on the beach, yet another finds a map leading to an InGen radio station ... Anyways, they all do their own thing, free roaming for a while, until the plot advances. Players can follow any of the original three groups, or they can form their own splinter group. Anyone can join at any stage in the game as yet another survivor who miraculously grows a personality, the idea being that it's open to everybody all the time. You can literally make your character replace the leader of a group after the previous leader was eaten, or have them change their mind and form a new splinter group when the going gets tough. Vice versa, if anyone happens to go on extended hiatus or leave the game, we can just kill them off.

Keeping in with the idea of the traditional RPG, each character would have a small set of specific traits (e.g. good at reading maps, charismatic, can be depended on to do the task assigned). The game would also incorporate use of a hunger system: hungry characters are given extra strength, so they can run away from / fight off dinosaurs better, but satisfied characters can think more clearly and find useful gear / a safe spot more quickly.
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Well, with everyone talking about a Digimon RPG, I decided to take a crack at it!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...arallel-Worlds!

Hope it lives up to everyone's expectations with what I have so far.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I got an Idea for an rpg that I want to do.
    It's about a pokemon version of zombies, basicly it would be 5 teams of four and they would have to destroy the zombie invasion and kill richtofen(me), they could use guns or pokemon (their choice but there has to be two pokemon user and two gunners), the players would have two choose 1 team and play as the originals (choose 1 of the original characther and in richtofen case take his body like what happen with sammantha after the "Moon" easter egg) the celebrities (one of the celebrities in call of the dead) the New Guys (the guys in Black Ops 2) or the politics (the ones in the "Five" map). and finnaly I would be the real ricjtofen and would be controling all the zombies, you guys would be place in random maps, each day was a new round and you have to kill them all, open doors and stuff, each week was a map change, and at the end all would have to be in the same map and defend against the last wave

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I have a few RPG ideas.

-An Avengers RP featuring new recruits. The continuity leans towards the currently-airing Avengers cartoon than the movie, although not much knowledge of the Marvelverse is required.
    -Some magician academy. Hmm...
    -An all-all Crossover which I can't think of a plot. I initially thought of some crossover academy where characters from different realms attend the same school, and another where portals link all the realms together and people must try to end it.
    -A war between the good gods and evil gods of different mythology. Based on Ragnarok, the Norse event.

Well, I don't think it's possible to have a slice of life so I scrapped that out.
    Please help my dragons

I have a few RPG ideas.

-An all-all Crossover which I can't think of a plot. I initially thought of some crossover academy where characters from different realms attend the same school, and another where portals link all the realms together and people must try to end it.
    That could be similar to Super Smash Bros.

And I have an idea for a Pokemon RP. Something like this:
    Team Rocket/Galactic/Plasma/other villainous team (or perhaps a coalition of them all) has taken over the entire Pokemon world, and now rule over a dystopian society. One or more Pokemon Professors has/have had enough, and secretly form(s) a resistance group. The players can choose to be members of the resistance sworn to secrecy, or Mooks or soldiers of the local villainous team branch.
    It's a-me! LoneTraveller is making a comeback!
    I really want a 3DS for Christmas so I can play Y version!

Other things on my wishlist:
        Spoiler:- ---{:

I've been wanting to start a One Piece RP for a while. But I'm not sure how close or far away to keep it to the actual plot of the show since it is still going on.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

I want a zombies rpg now!!!!!!!!!!

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in joining an RP set in medieval Unova? It's a thought that's been bouncing around in my head for a while, and I wanna see if there's any interest before X and Y come along and steal everybody away from Black and White.

Spoiler:- Creds:

Y Friend Code: 1650-2192-8516
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Swirlix, Floette

^ That does sound interesting, even though it would be difficult to manage the way of speech during those times. At least for me. lol

What I want to see is something like the "Be Human" RPG that died off a while ago. That was (for those who have forgotten) basically us, the RPG'ers, being military killing machines (literally) whos memories were wiped out, and adapted to the human world in lives based on false memories.

That idea was awesome! And it had a lot of potential, if the OP-guy did not suddenly go inactive for such a long time

so paramount is doing my 6th grade dream game, a south park rpg. the animation style is perfect for a platform-rpg, similar to paper mario, and, according to game informer, trey is a fan of the silent protagonist rpg. only problem is, now i actually have to break down and get a psfreeze, or 3-sky. pleeeeease gimme the stick of truth for wii-u!
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Okay so I'm back with a synopsis of that medieval Unova RP I mentioned. Spoiler'd for big.

Spoiler:- KNIGHTS OF UNOVA:

That sounds suprisingly exciting!
    If you go through with it, please notify me

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    That sounds suprisingly exciting!
    If you go through with it, please notify me
    I certainly will! Right now I'm trying to iron out a few kinks related to temporal shenanigans - basically, what doesn't exist in the RP that would exist in the games, what's a ruin and what isn't, etc, etc. It's kind of a pain.

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast