Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

i've had an idea for a while of like a post-apocalypse era, with few remaining human civilizations left. Like the apocalypse would have dealt with nuclear explosions or somthing like that, with huge massive normal earth creatures mutated by the nuclear gas scouring the desolate, barren desert planet of earth, and basically the humans have to fight for their survival, and find a way to re-inhabit the earth, and become the dominant species again.

I'm not really a good rpg maker, so i probably wouldn't write it, but i would be willing to help come up with the plot and stuff. I don't know, i just decided to give this a go.

I'm thinking of making either a Left 4 Dead RPG or a Team Fortress 2 RPG...

EDIT: I should probably be more precise about my L4D RPG...

It includes four/three separate groups of four survivors each, spread out among the globe, and all facing their own four "campaigns," unique to that continent. Also, special infected will appear, though determined by campaign. However, there will ALWAYS be Hunters, Smokers, Boomers, Horde, and Witches.

The available groupings are as such:

Africa Campaign (Escape From Africa)-

Club Dead- Escape an infested pleasure paradise to a jeep escape.

Jungle Fever- Traverse a dark and intimidating jungle to an underground tunnel escape.

Mt. Never-Rest- Ascend a foreboding mountain of doom to an inner vault escape.

Red Sand- Discover a way out of a huge Pharaoh's tomb to a biplane escape.

Europe Campaign (Ungracious Hosts)

Watery Grave- Descend a slowly sinking ship to a submarine rescue.

Cobblestone Chaos- Travel across old bloodstained streets to an evacuation zone.

The All-Nighter- Escape a damned university to a subway escape.

City of Frights- Waltz through Paris with haste to an Eiffel Tower escape.

Asia Campaign (Eastern Burden)

Wailing Walls- Fight your way through Jerusalem for solace within the Wailing Wall of Israel.

New Chernobyl- Re-live through the horrors to escape at an old abandoned factory.

Allah's Lost- Trek through sandstorms and adobe houses for an escape by armored car. (Special Note: The title is supposed to be a play on words, meaning "All Is Lost", resulting in Allah's Lost. Wish I could make it better...)

Bloody Crescent- Bound across beautiful Japanese temple rooftops for a finale on top of a baffling skyscraper.
    ---------------

More to come.
    Last edited by angrycaterpie; 4th March 2009 at 3:21 AM.

Default Córilěce

Hi there,

I'm interested in tabling an idea to you people about a campaign I'd like to run. The world would be unlike anything in the real world, it is the medieval world that you would generally find in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. However I have modified it to include a series of elemental powers/abilities that can be controlled by the RPGers.

I would have a maximum of 10 people participating and each would have access to one of these powers. However, the method by which you one of the powers would be either through PMing me and going through a mini-session one-on-one or having me sit you all down together and list a set of colours you would each pick one that the other didn't pick. I'd prefer the first method.

In a true Dungeons & Dragons style, you would each be able to pick character class and race and the rest of the skills would be totally determined by how you RP. Depending on the class you choose, you could also have a familiar should you so desire, and you could request it when you set ur character up.

The campaign would send you into a world you know nothing about and many places and people to interact with. The point of the journey would be to try and work out what the heck the powers you have just received do, what restricts them, how to extend them, but more importantly, why you were sent to this world with these powers. With gifts like these powers, there is always either a price or a destiny you must fulfill or destroy. Thus, there are many choices you could make during the campaign that could ultimately change the destiny of the world either against or for the vision i have.

It would most likely mean you may/may not have to set the social environment straight in many places as well as crawl through dungeons to find important or hidden things which will help you along ur way. There would be the possibility of fighting, but I'd be expecting you either use the skills you have from the class (which I would specificy with each class) or the elemental powers. The dungeons would be locked to begin with, so first you'd have to find how to open them, etc.

I'm just posting this here to get people ideas on whether you would enjoy this sort of exploratory, information seeking, problem solving campaign.

Thoughts?

I_D

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

I have possibly my most intellegent and epic idea yet.

Last week, I read Shade's Children, by Garth Nix. Suffice to say, it inspired me. Of course, such a moving and brilliant book couldn't fail to do so, but I can wax lyrical about Garth Nix's work at another date.

Ladies, gentlemen and Serebiibots, I would like to introduce Shade's Children: The Lost Living

Brief background info on this enviroment. Fifteen years before the story, an event known as the Change happened. Everyone over fourteen just vanished into thin air, their fates unknown.

A short period of time after this, seven beings known as the Overlords came and enslaved those left. They developed a simple system, but it was a horrific one. Children were grouped into Dormitries for education, but it was all basically for nothing.

At the age of fourteen, children are taken away by the Overlords and their organs, flesh and bone are harvested to create cyborg 'creatures' which serve as the armies of the Overlords. There are only a few known exceptions to this rule of fourteen (as I refer to it), girls left alive until eighteen for breeding purposes to maintain the supply of children.

Yes, horrific. Anyway, the Overlords wage battles against each other using the creatures, much as we play strategy war games. They even have a trophy.

But not all of the children are helpless. The primary power source for the Overlords is something called Change Radiation, as it is what caused the Change. The radiation affects the creatures, powering them and keeping them alive, while also affecting certain children, who develop abilities known as Change Talents.

Some children are able to use their Change Talents to remove the tracer implanted into their wrist (either by somehow disabling it, or simply finding some way to get the thing out of their arm). They then escape and several join a 'resistance' of sorts, known as Shade's Children. They are led by the mysterious Shade, the only being over fourteen at the time of the Change to remain.

So far, so good. Basically, the RPG takes place after the attack on Shade's submarine by the Overlords. I was thinking, what are the odds that only the four main characters would be out on a mission at the time?

Sounds off to me. Hence this. Basically, each character is another member of Shade's Children who was on a mission during the attack, and therefore escaped. The aim is simple: survival. Survival until I end it with Garth Nix's canon ending to the story, which any readers will know and probably love.

So what do you think? The idea will need some devlopment, but so far I'm happy with the basic plot.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

First let me just say that both I_D's and storymasterb's ideas sound awesome.

Second, let me introduce my new idea:

I don't know how many, if any, of you are familiar with The Lost Room, but here's the short version.

Basically, something called The Event occurred on May 4, 1961 in Gallup, New Mexico at exactly 1:20 PM. The Event (it is never really defined in the series as to what the event actually was) erased room 10 of the Sunshine Motel from history. The room and all of its contents disappeared, except for one. The room 10 key. The Key, as it is called, opens a doorway to room 10 when inserted into any key lock on any door. In fact, every Object (capitalization intentional) that was in the room possess an ability that can be anything from the Comb's ability to stop time to the Pencil's ability to create pennies. THe powers are incredibly varied, and as a result there are some Objects that are more sought after than others. The people doing the searching belong to one of two groups: The Order who worships the Objects as being "pieces of God", or The Legion who wants to rid the world of the Objects for the greater good. Obviously, these two groups are always clashing with each other. One key ability that all Objects possess, is that they are completely indestructible. Thus, no matter how hard you try you can not damage an object.

In short, the player's in the RP will be playing as a person who has in some way become aware of the Objects existence and become caught up in the fight between the two secret societies. Players will come to possess Objects, and have full use of their powers.

So, anyone at least a little interested?
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

I'm going to be spending some time getting my RPG up and running, but, once I have it settled I like both of those ideas, and would love to participate in them if I'm not too late *goes to work out a few things*

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Thanks for the praise. Your idea looks pretty interesting, especially the Objects.

Just a few more notes on the RPG plan.

This is probably the most important thing I will put in the RPG Sign-Up, I will stress it constantly, so much that after a while your brain will be crammed full of it. Today's laws and restrictions no longer exist. Not one.

All that matters in that world is survival and trying to defeat the Overlords. And to be quite honest, Shade's Children aren't extremely fussed about how they help out. Just keep in mind, the oldest truely living human in that world is nineteen (Shade not counting for a plot spoiler reason.)

This leads to a very serious point, that sex references WILL be present in the RPG. To avoid that would A) be an insult to the greatness of Garth Nix, for actually placing teenagers in that position, and B) be a complete wrecking of canon. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say and you haven't read the book, basically what we consider under-age sex is perfectly alright in the world of Shade's Children. While I won't take this to the extreme of allowing sex in the RPG, be warned that references will crop up and characters can come close, if they feel that strongly about each other. Therefore, if that sort of thing is not something you like, don't get involved.

With that out of the way, a little info on the status of canon characters. The player characters will not have any interaction with the protagonists of the book, save flashbacks. However, there will be some interaction with Overlords (particually the ones not really mentioned in much detail within the book.)

Onto the precarious matter of closure, I will follow the ending to the letter. While this won't involve the protagonists, the characters WILL have an experience offering spoilers to the end of the book.

So that concludes my information, for now. Look out for the RPG in the Sign-Up section!
    [CENTER]

I'm usually not a fan of post-acropalyptic RPGs, but I have an urge to make something. I haven't thought out most of the plot out carefully, but it isn't really that there is a nuclear disaster and every pokemon dies, its more like a gradual approach. It will be set 200 years in the future where pokemon are all gone.

Background/Plot

Evolution is one of the things that never changes in life. Everything is constantly changing and progressing. When humans are added into evolution, everything changes. It is not because they are evolving faster, but they affect other organisms in their habitat. They expand, and kill trees that are homes to many pokemon. This causes some species that can't adapt, to die out and become extinct.

There are some scientists who protest about doing this, about cutting down forests that affect pokemon, but most people did not care. It was their world, wasn't there an unspoken rule of the fittest being able to survive?-And humans were on the top of the food chain, if they could do something for humanity's benefit, then why not do it?

Sadly, this belief led to a horrid result. When pollinators and grass pokemon were killed in insecticides, people felt that their fruits were not growing, and there were no pokemon to pollianate flowers in the gardens. When rock pokemon were killed, many tunnels and caves where thousands of these once lived in, collapsed, and affected the mining and oil industries. The only thing people were glad about were the water pokemon dying, good riddance to those huge things that could control the water and create typhoons. But soon, effects of that started to appear.

Now wondering, why did people think this way?-Weren't humans and pokemon living in harmony like they always did. The answer was simple, you have the dog or Growlithe in this case, which is man's best friend, but does man really think that the dog is his best friend? People can assume, but what does the man really think?

First off, there was something like a dust bowl (remember the Depression?) that killed crops and trees in many parts of the world, and it was especially prominent in Jhoto. After that, pokemon living in the forests were running out of food, and came to towns and cities searching through trash dumpsters or mobbing food from humans. This led to anger among people, and as the years past with more and more of these dust bowls appeared, and soon food became scarce. Humans adapted to this, they formed green houses and used lights to grow plants, but pokemon were affected after a decade of this. Trainers and professors alike told many of the public to help pokemon, but after a decade of pokemon pillaging cities in search of food-in more and more numbers, the public were sick. Children grew up thinking that pokemon were just monsters trying to steal resources, and these same children were the ones who grew up into adults.

The famine ended shortly after 11 years, and by then, many pokemon had died already. When it ended, people returned to growing foods outside and fishing, and found pokemon to be a nuisance-this was when all the insecticide was used and everything described before. And there were major disasters because of this in the long run since pokemon pollianated plants and kept population levels at a standstill...yada yada. Along with that, they were often considered dangerous because of their attacks and caused more dissent.

A group of scientists came up with a solution to this. Humans evolved, why can't pokemon to meet the human's needs for survival? They were too big and dangerous (some of them), so they sped up the process of evolution. With plant pokemon, they altered the genes to make them seem like average flowers and plants, and with bug pokemon, they made them smaller and disallowed them to have attacks. With everything it was the same, a Growlithe could stay the same size, but lost all of its fire attacks. And Ponytas no longer had their flames for tails.

Soon the word animal was used to call Pokemon, and that was how it was. Children grew up with animals and quickly thought that pokemon were a myth.

Yet, the Legendaries of the time, Ho-ho, Lugia, and the rest decided this was dangerous. Their fellow comrades were being lost, and they were quickly losing everything that made them pokemon. With their power, they sealed themselves and what was left of the pokemon into a timeless space of existence where in two hundred years, they would return to Earth and try to see the existance of mankind. They knew that bringing back pokemon could not be done entirely, but showing people that pokemon existed and hopefully see what pokemon were now like. It was a small step forward to say the least.

----

Mankind has been the same after 200 years. The only difference is that everything is solar powered, wind powered, and everything is used with 'clean' power, meaning no oil or fossil fuels. There are bumble bees, the descendents of Beedrills and the dog has taken the part of Growlithe as the family pet.

The legendaries come back to Earth along with some of the remaining pokemon, but there was something unexpected that happened. When the timeless space was broken, all of them got human forms and lost their past memories.

You will be playing as a legendary in the RPG who will look around 15-25 years old, you have no recollections of who you are, but vaguely remember that you're here to change something. Now it is up to regain your memories and find the other people. Pokemon moves can be used, and once you remember things from your past as a pokemon, you can use 'magic', as it is called in these modern times.

-----

Its rather rushed, and I haven't thought out all the details over and everything. And I didn't spell check, so there's probably a dozen spelling errors.

I also wish for a Claymore RPG, and I would totally of made one if I had time.
    Last edited by .:Lemon Tea:.; 5th March 2009 at 5:19 AM.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2i7tjl5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credit goes to Azure Wolf =3

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers. "-Rainer Maria Rilke

:::My deviantart:::

Storymasterb, that definitely sounds like something I would join. A friend of mine gave me an advance copy of Shades Children she got from her job at a bookstore, and I've read it quite a few times as it's a really good book. The setting almost appears to be made for RP's.
    PASBL Trainer level one. Wins:4 Losses:0 Draws:0 KO's:3 TP:8 SP:0
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPokemon View Post
    Alternatively, you can drug her and stare at whatever you like as long as you want. Your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    PS: Somebody sig this...

Thanks Lifesharker. It's a funny story really, how I finally read it, becuase I'd walk past Shade's Children at my school library when I was getting Sabriel or something else by Garth Nix to read. But it was only last week I finally stopped, picked it up and decided 'well, everything else by GN is good. Why not try this?'

I'm SO glad I did, as the story is in my opinion, one of the most touching I've ever read.

I'll be glad to have someone who knows the story in the RPG. It will help out massively, and you will be in a very special position (namely, hazarding a guess at the 'experience' at the end of the RPG. Which incidently, is exactly the same moment as Shade's Children ends...)

I've got the Sign-Up thing ready, I'm just waiting for something from a mod before I post it (namely, an age rating, as I'm not too sure which one is suitable.)

PS: Lifesharker, if you do want to guess at the experience, please PM me. I don't want to spoil the book for people.
    [CENTER]

I wish there was a POkemon meets Digimon RPG

my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Squirtle View Post
    I wish there was a POkemon meets Digimon RPG
    You don't lurk much, do you?

Also, I've abandoned every idea for my new RPG:

Street Fighter: New Generation.

It takes place after Street Fighter 4 and before Street Fighter 3- S.I.N. is ultimately destroyed. The fighters in the previous tournament, however, will play a larger part in the story.

From the rubble of S.I.N. comes a new corporation- Melekh Tech, or "King's" Technology. From a modest background to a bustling business, it provided a bustling new economy- and with it, a corrupt secret.

Somebody by the name of Roger Fischer, a Silat Master and an Interpol Detective, and partner of Chun-Li, went for a routine investigation alone to a secluded zone in Osaka- he has not returned in several months.

After that long time period, a new tournament is announced by Melekh Tech- Street Fighter: The New Generation.

The tournament's winner would face the corporation leader, and if they won- they'd have control over the entire world's funds and effectively, become the most powerful man/woman in the world. Hundreds upon thousands of top notch fighters of every stripe appear here to fight for this grand prize.

Some enter for revenge. Some enter to test their strength. And some simply want the world to chant their name.

Which fighter are YOU?
    --------------------------

So, first thing you guys will PROBABLY want to know:

Sorry, but you CANNOT be pre-existing SF characters. No being Akuma, Bison, nor anybody else that ALREADY exists.

However, nearly EVERY character in any previous SF game will make a cameo of sorts- no matter how big or small. From Ryu and Zangief, to Adon and Eagle, everyone can get a turn.
    Last edited by angrycaterpie; 11th March 2009 at 4:35 AM.

I have an idea. I was going to make an RPG based off the 80s Anime: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, and if successful, maybe even go into the sequel anime.

The story basically revolves around a pack of dogs living in Japan, and all are trained to fight against a killer demon bear named Akakabuto. There are a few problems though: One, the fact that Akakabuto himself has an army, and two, that he himself is capable of not only destroying cities, humans, dogs, and even other bears as big as him, but the dogs are not big in numbers, and must travel throughout the world to find other strong canines to join them.

I was thinking of giving it a Pokemon twist though, perhaps making the bears into Ursuring and the dogs into canine Pokemon (Dunno, just a thought), since most people don't seem to know much about the anime itself. I might change the plot as well, but the premisis would be dogs vs. demonic something-or-another.

Any interest?

"Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker," ~ Green Day

^It's... strange to say the least. Very strange. But it's refreshing...

Also, has anyone expressed interest in making a Watchmen RPG?

Thanks AC, I'm glad it peaked at least a bit of interest. ^^

A watchmen RPG would be interesting, but I'm not quite sure how it would work. If you could get one running, then I would sign up. After the movie i'm sure it will have popularity as well.

Pokemon: Dark Echo

Here's a brief outline of the plot. Obviously if i make it then the plot will be much longer and more detailed, though this is a VERY brief version;

20 years after the events of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, the former leader of the Shadow Pokemon group Cipher - Evice - returned to the region of Orre to hopefully rebuild Cipher and create more Shadow Pokemon.

After a few weeks, he had gathered a small army and was ready to invade the region. As the group headed to the region by boat, Evice was betrayed by one of his followers, Zennix.

Zennix got out a pistol from his uniform and shot Evice in the head. He then released 4 Rhyperiors from their Pokeballs and used them to kill everybody else on the boat. Zennix got out a cellphone and keyed in a number before telling the person on the other end;

"Evice is dead. Proceed with Project Dark Echo."

Multiple pitch-black aircrafts appear in the sky and open fire on Cipher's ships, blowing all of them to smithereens and killing everybody on board of all of them.

The aircrafts headed into Orre and landed at Gateon Port. Out of them stepped multiple people wearing pitch-black uniforms and black helmets that completely covered their faces.

The group swarmed the region and soon had every single resident at gunpoint. The people of Orre tried to fight back, but all rebels were killed. The Under - the underground town which had been shut down for 25 years - was reopened by the group and used to keep the residents in as sort of a homeless shelter. Multiple other underground towns - known as 'zones' - were soon built and used to keep all the civillians out of the group's way.

A large TV screen had been built inside each of the zones. One day soon after the group had taken over the region, the TV lights up and a sinister looking figure appears on the screen. He had slicked black hair and wore a black suit and tie, with a white mask that completely covered his face except for 2 small eyeholes. A thin black X went across the mask from the outside to the centre.

"Hello, Orre." The man adresses the citizens. He spoke with a quiet, creepy voice. "My name is X, and i am the leader of the Shadowmen; the group that has taken over Orre. Now listen up and listen carefully; if you stay in the zones and stay out of our way, then none of you will get hurt. We have created these zones to keep you out of our way and to at least give you all somewhere to stay. We are searching for something in this region - what it is is on a need-to-know basis - but none of you are needed, and you being here will just get in our way, so for the moment you will all stay here in the zones. Any resistors will be shot. I hope i am clear on this matter."

Despite X's warnings, many people couldn't take it and had attempted to fight the Shadowmen. They were all shot, and/or taken away and have not been seen since. Even Orre's champion, Wes, had taken the Shadowmen on and failed, as did Micheal, who was the strongest of Orre's Elite 4.

Nobody knows what the group is looking for, but everybody is powerless to stop them.

However, some people are absolutely DETERMINED to defeat the Shadowmen. Some young trainers have risen up and will soon strike the Shadowmen so hard they won't know what hit them.

However, the Shadowmen are no fools either and will also fight back.

This is WAR.

Basically, you can choose to be either one of the trainers who will fight the Shadowmen, or one of Shadowmen who will try to keep things under their control.

Whattya think?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

I Like it, death and Pokemon go well together.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoWolfDemon View Post
    A watchmen RPG would be interesting, but I'm not quite sure how it would work. If you could get one running, then I would sign up. After the movie i'm sure it will have popularity as well.
    Here's the idea:

The Times publish Rorschach's journal and the truth is inadvertently discovered by the world, and they unite and declare war on Veidt, who is by now the King of the World. However, Veidt's usage of his power and money have gained him a near invincible stranglehold over Earth and decides to use force upon the world, quelling multiple riots worldwide. Then the unthinkable strikes- Veidt is murdered.

The Smartest Man in the world was dead. In that time, the world cheered, and split the remains of Veidt Enterprises amongst themselves equally. But like all men, this wasn't over. A syndicate led by a trio of brothers named Adonai, Jehovah, and Allah, took a large branch of Veidt enterprises and destroyed all of Northeast California in their wake. However, the nations were quarreling over Veidt Enterprises remains to care about "some cocky lunatics."

Then they announced that THEY were the ones responsible for killing Veidt, even pronouncing evidence. By then, however, they'd extended their reach beyond America towards other continents, and threatened to destroy civilization unless they were crowned the Supreme Kings. Out of fear, President Al Gore, out of fear, announced them to be rulers of the world, and others followed. Three men had nearly single handedly taken control.

The year was 2006. These new rulers, now head of the largest company in the world called the Dreadnaught, now use their powers to stomp on mankind's throats as they please- nobody could control them. Until a single man appeared in the mist of uncertainty. He wanted civilization to evolve from this monstrosity of a tyranny. His name was Lucifer, and was regarded as a world-wide hero. His acts of justice extended to all corners of the world, even taking out Dreadnaught foundations all around the world.

But even a man as powerful as him couldn't protect the world. So he called for every man and woman brave enough to stand against what appeared to be insurmountable odds. They were called "The Pioneers." Many flocked to Lucifer's call, none of them were previous masked heroes. Instead, a new generation of heroes came. Only nine were selected to become the new pioneers of the future.

This new Hell called life would be retaken by the fallen angel, and reborn into a society much more than what could be thought. This world would be utopia.

A world without the need of Watchmen.

@AngryCaterpie: That sounds pretty epic. I say go for it. I'd certainly join.

As for the dog RPG I was thinking of doing, I found a fancomic of the series that would be a good plot to go by. Instead of demon bears, its giant demon boars. They are known to be man and dog slaughterers and will stop at nothing to defeat the dogs' paradise in Japan. Their purpose is to take revenge on all the humans and canines that hunted them for food.

Still thinking of putting a pokemon twist on it, but I dont know.

Here's my second part of the RPG:

So the setup is: you are one of Lucifer's new Pioneers and wish to destroy the Heavenly Kings for whatever reason you may have. No characters from the original graphic novel will appear in the RPG, but they will be referred to, such as Rorschach being described as, "The Eye Opener." You have your own special abilities (NOT superpowers, just a unique quality, like you can kill people with coins, or you have an impenetrable silk suit) that prove useful to bringing down Dreadnaught. Though you are praised throughout the world, you are hunted ceaselessly- the Kings want every one of you dead and will use any method to do so.

You and your brethren are up against a Goliath, and you are David. These "gods" wish only to rule the world forever, and the Pioneers are the ONLY thing standing in their way.

You'll want a good understanding of the world of Watchmen, and must know the history of Watchmen. Read the novel or look at the Watchmen Wiki and read through histories, characters, symbolization- because much of that is going to be frequent, such as a pickaxe symbolizing the Pioneer's fight for freedom.
    -------------------------------

Rules:

Obey all SPPf rules. Goes without saying...

No godmodding the characters/stories/etc.

Minor Bunnying is allowed, but it MUST have a good reason.

No perfect characters- in the Watchmen world, everyone had a major
    personality disorder. If I spy any Lou's or Sue's, you're gonna get it.

You MUST be a member of the Pioneers to sign up- you cannot work under the 'Naught, though it saddens me as well.

-------------------

Name: Along with your REAL name, I wish for your masked hero name as well. Make it cool sounding please (lawl).

Gender: After thorough thought, I've decided you can be a he-she. It's Watchmen, after all...

Description: I'll want two things here:

1. Your hero outfit. Make it descriptive and however you like it to look, but it MUST be at least a full paragraph or more.

2. Your commoner outfit. What you wear out in broad daylight. Same requirements as the hero outfit.

Personality: Every major protagonist in Watchmen had a major personality disorder, so I'll want you to make a HUMAN character- somebody who anyone can relate to, but they'll need a gaping flaw. Other aspects must include racial relations, sexual preferences, and other such things. Must be TWO paragraphs long.

History: Very important. Where did your character come from? How did he find the Pioneers? Why is he fighting the 'Naught? This and more. Should also include how your character's personality was made. Must be THREE paragraphs long.

Ability: From skill with locks to serious *ss-kicking skills, every hero has an ability. What's yours? PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE SUPER POWERS.

Other: Anything else we need to know about your character? Just place here.

RPG Sample: Needed ONLY if you are reserving. I judge people's RP skills on their sign ups.

I came up with this yesterday while listening to the song I'm Blooded by Lil' Wayne. I don't know how it would turn out if i or somebody else made it, but here's what i came up with;

Pokemon: Gangs of Sinnoh

Plot Summary: 10 years ago there were 2 average trainers who happened to be btothers; Robert and Barry Braxton. These 2 had hated each other since they were born; since they were twins, they never got on, ever. They both had to fight over EVERYTHING and were always trying to get one over on each other and out-do each other in battling.

Soon, Robert had had enough and got some of his friends to start bigging-up on Barry and attacking him with their Pokemon whenever they saw him. Barry countered this by getting some of HIS friends to do the same. Soon, it looked to both groups that the other was starting a gang, so both groups were soon considered gangs by the teenagers of Sinnoh.

Since Robert was usually seen wearing red, his gang also wore red and called themselves 'The Demons'. And as Barry usually wore blue then his gang did the same and soon became known as 'The Sharks'.

As most teenage boys are seduced by street culture, more and more boys started to join the gangs. Girls soon joined, when Barry started to recruit girls into the gang and a few did, then more saw this and started to do the same. Robert responded to this by having girls join HIS gang.

For the next 10 years this was a never-ending cycle; one gang gets bigger, so does the other one. As one gang gets more violent, so does the other one.

Now, things are MUCH worse; the Demons and the Sharks are now two huge gangs that span most of Sinnoh. The mere sight of one gang member seeing a gang member of the opposite side is enough to make one of them attack the other. The conflict has become so bad that there is not a single youth in Sinnoh that does not know of the gangs' existance.

1 in every 5 youths in Sinnoh is now a member of one of the gangs.

So if things are so bad, why do youths keep joining the gangs? Lots of reasons; maybe all their friends are so they want to aswell, maybe they feel weak and they feel that being in one of the gangs will make them tougher, maybe they were peer-pressured into it by others, or maybe they simply feel that they are expected to be a part of one of the gangs.

Both gangs had gathered the attention of the media and, obviously, the SPD (Sinnoh Police Department).

Obviously the gangs have specific territory;

The Demons have territory in Oreburgh, Veilstone, Hearthome and Sunyshore.

The Sharks have territory in Eterna, Pastoria, Canalave and Snowpoint.

Neither gang would dare try to make a hideout in Jubilife, as that is not only the HQ of the SPD, but also the HQ of The Slayers - a division of the SPD specifically made to combat the two gangs and to stop other youths joining the gangs.

As the conflict between Robert and Barry's gangs gets all the more bloody and a battle for turf and assets, the Slayers have started recruiting strong trainers to help them in the ongoing war - not just any strong trainers; the elite, the best of the best.

Sinnoh is now in a 3-way war, and unless they come to a truth, only one side can win.

Basically, your character is either one of the gangsters or one of the Slayer's trainers.

I dunno how this would work out if i made it, but here's the form i would plan to use;

Name: (Self-explanitory)
    Age: (Most of the gangsters are around 13-17, but sometimes they've gone as young as 11)
    Side: (Demons, Sharks or Slayers)
    Appearance: (Self-explanitory)
    Personality: (Self-explanitory)
    Why they joined: (If you're a Demon or Shark then maybe you wanted to look tough or maybe your family was poor and it was a quick way of making money. If you're a Slayer, maybe you're sick of the war and want peace)
    How they joined: (For the Demons and Sharks; you knew somebody in the gang, or maybe they saw you win a battle ect. For the slayers you either asked to help them or they asked you)

That's about it. Whattya think?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    I came up with this yesterday while listening to the song I'm Blooded by Lil' Wayne. I don't know how it would turn out if i or somebody else made it, but here's what i came up with;

Pokemon: Gangs of Sinnoh

Plot Summary: 10 years ago there were 2 average trainers who happened to be btothers; Robert and Barry Braxton. These 2 had hated each other since they were born; since they were twins, they never got on, ever. They both had to fight over EVERYTHING and were always trying to get one over on each other and out-do each other in battling.

Soon, Robert had had enough and got some of his friends to start bigging-up on Barry and attacking him with their Pokemon whenever they saw him. Barry countered this by getting some of HIS friends to do the same. Soon, it looked to both groups that the other was starting a gang, so both groups were soon considered gangs by the teenagers of Sinnoh.

Since Robert was usually seen wearing red, his gang also wore red and called themselves 'The Demons'. And as Barry usually wore blue then his gang did the same and soon became known as 'The Sharks'.

As most teenage boys are seduced by street culture, more and more boys started to join the gangs. Girls soon joined, when Barry started to recruit girls into the gang and a few did, then more saw this and started to do the same. Robert responded to this by having girls join HIS gang.

For the next 10 years this was a never-ending cycle; one gang gets bigger, so does the other one. As one gang gets more violent, so does the other one.

Now, things are MUCH worse; the Demons and the Sharks are now two huge gangs that span most of Sinnoh. The mere sight of one gang member seeing a gang member of the opposite side is enough to make one of them attack the other. The conflict has become so bad that there is not a single youth in Sinnoh that does not know of the gangs' existance.

1 in every 5 youths in Sinnoh is now a member of one of the gangs.

So if things are so bad, why do youths keep joining the gangs? Lots of reasons; maybe all their friends are so they want to aswell, maybe they feel weak and they feel that being in one of the gangs will make them tougher, maybe they were peer-pressured into it by others, or maybe they simply feel that they are expected to be a part of one of the gangs.

Both gangs had gathered the attention of the media and, obviously, the SPD (Sinnoh Police Department).

Obviously the gangs have specific territory;

The Demons have territory in Oreburgh, Veilstone, Hearthome and Sunyshore.

The Sharks have territory in Eterna, Pastoria, Canalave and Snowpoint.

Neither gang would dare try to make a hideout in Jubilife, as that is not only the HQ of the SPD, but also the HQ of The Slayers - a division of the SPD specifically made to combat the two gangs and to stop other youths joining the gangs.

As the conflict between Robert and Barry's gangs gets all the more bloody and a battle for turf and assets, the Slayers have started recruiting strong trainers to help them in the ongoing war - not just any strong trainers; the elite, the best of the best.

Sinnoh is now in a 3-way war, and unless they come to a truth, only one side can win.

Basically, your character is either one of the gangsters or one of the Slayer's trainers.

I dunno how this would work out if i made it, but here's the form i would plan to use;

Name: (Self-explanitory)
    Age: (Most of the gangsters are around 13-17, but sometimes they've gone as young as 11)
    Side: (Demons, Sharks or Slayers)
    Appearance: (Self-explanitory)
    Personality: (Self-explanitory)
    Why they joined: (If you're a Demon or Shark then maybe you wanted to look tough or maybe your family was poor and it was a quick way of making money. If you're a Slayer, maybe you're sick of the war and want peace)
    How they joined: (For the Demons and Sharks; you knew somebody in the gang, or maybe they saw you win a battle ect. For the slayers you either asked to help them or they asked you)

That's about it. Whattya think?

This will be amazing defo post. it

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Squirtle View Post
    I wish there was a Pokemon meets Digimon RPG
    This is still my wish for someone to use. Seriously, I can't make one of these on my own so someone wants to use it the only thing I ask is to reserve for lil' ol' me *cutie eyes* Seriously, its a good idea!

my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

Well the Sign-ups for my Lost Room RP are finally up and already the gears of inspiration are beginning to spin again. I have yet another idea that I will flesh out over the course of the next few weeks, but basically its kind of like a Code Geass spin-off. More info will come soon as I work out the details.

Although, i have been tossing around an idea for a Death Note RP as well.
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 24th March 2009 at 12:32 AM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

I'm thinking of bringing back my old Fire Emblem RPG. Takes place in a time when Lehran turns bad and summons all Fire Emblem continents to wage war with each other, bringing back everyone from all Fire Emblem games into the equation. You're a warrior out to stop Lehran's evil scheme from happening.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast