Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

When I have the time I'm thinking about starting up a Custom Robo RP. One where Rahu and the "ex-members" of the Z-syndicate return. Also one where it starts off simple with either a small tourney with the characters in it, or some sort of event where all the characters have in common.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

I have an idea for a thread, all my other threads have been point blac refused so far, so I hope doing it this way might attract more people.

Name of the RP: The Spirit warriors

Plot: The RP will be set in Medieval times. Basically the idea is that the warriors must prove themselves before they can really be great, and all great names are made in the spirit world. So an amount of warriors have to enter, ready to fight.Every time someone kills another, the vanquished becomes the spirit servant of the vanquor. Also people can take a pet with them, commonly a dragon or similar mythical creature.

It's only a growing idea so far.

Being that the ones I’m in have quieted down a lot...

I have an idea called Gym Wars. After the events of R/B, Giovanni has left the region and his Gym, while Lt. Surge finally snapped when a young man in army fatigues defeated him (it was a rather pitiful scene). With two Gyms down, the Kanto League found itself scrambling to replace both. When the bureaucratic dust settled, the region found itself with ten Gyms.

For a various reasons, this can’t be. One Gym gets itself cut immediately (they tried to set up a non-Ghost Gym near Lavender Town and the residents were not happy with that). Six Gyms manage to secure their claims immediately. That leaves three Gyms for the League to consider for only two positions. But none of the three have any glaring flaws, save for the fact that they currently have no Gym Trainers and, in at least one case, no Gym. Lance then issues a statement; the three Gyms have one year in which to organize themselves and become invaluable to their communities before a final judgement will be made.

Although called Gym Wars, a lot of this will be about working with the community and other things that a Gym might be called on to help out with. All the players will be Gym Trainers. As for the Leaders, I’m a bit undecided. It might be fairest for me to play all three Leaders, so there’s no bias and it’s all up to the players to make the difference. But I also considered getting two other players (they’d have to be very good ones) for the Leaders so it’d be easier.

The three Gyms I had in mind were:

Koga: The Poison Gym has blown up for one reason or another. The biggest suspect (but hardest to prove) is the prissy new Contest Hall that opened in Fuschia City.

Surge Jr: Attempting to bring back his father’s Electric Gym in Vermillion, he’s giving up his music career for this. He has been a Gym Assistant Leader to his father before. But there’s still the curse of Diglett’s Cave.

Camilla: My original character and the one I’d control if I let the other two be taken. A femme fatale in every sense of the word, Camilla has brought a Bug Gym to Viridian City. But she’s new to the Kanto area and people suspect that she might be a murderer.

This obviously ignores anything that was in the G/S replay of Kanto or the anime, but I liked the idea and this region was the first to come to mind, due to Giovanni. And if I let other people control the other two Gyms, they could either take my ideas or find new ones. Just, not a non-Ghost near Lavender!

Anyone interested, in either joining or being a Leader? I'm really leaning towards the no-bias version where the players influence the final cut, but if some others are willing to be active...
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

That seems like an interesting idea you have there Ysavvryl, I'd like to take part in that RP if you get it up and running.

Well, I promised some details, so here they are:

Basically the RP will take place in the same universe as Code Geass, but it won't involve any of the anime characters. Why? Because I'd like to keep this thing open so that the players control where the story goes and how it ends. The main focus of the RP will be on the conflict between the two warring factions. Players will take the side of the rebels (aka the Black Knights) and join in the fight while still trying to keep their involvement hidden from the other characters and NPC's. As an added bonus, every player will have access to a Gies (aka Geass) which is a unique power that takes the form of a contract. The power stems from a person's desire, hidden or otherwise, and due to the contract formatting is subject to certain limitations that slowly decrease as the power evolves. Players would gain their gies (spelled differently to the name of the show to show differentiation) through a short PM session prior to the start of the RP. I am willing to discuss any finer points of the story with anyone interested. And yes, players will get their own giant robots (Knightmare Frames).
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Ysavvyrl, that sounds really interesting. I'd totally go for it, would be interesting to see though the eyes of the gym trainers for a change.

Well, I need to do something here sometime. Not now though!

(Oh my, this came out a lot longer than expected....)

I have an Idea for an RP based on the short story I wrote for my writing class Psycho’s shift. I’ve tweaked it some to give it its original pokemon style and rebuilt the setting to include pokemon regions. Its VERY long, but you have to read it to get a feel for the story. Here goes nothin’.

Carcinogenesis.

The year is 2014 in the Pokémon world. Exactly one month after the catastrophic events that occurred during the shifting of minds between a young boy named Samuel Foxx and his alter ego “The Psycho.”, that had caused the deaths of almost every human and Pokémon on the planet.

Samuel Foxx was a rising star in Pokémon battling, dazzling opponents with quickly thought of strategies and dashing looks. His life was looking brighter than ever when his career came to a screeching halt during a standard tournament battle between him and the defending Psychic champion. The intense battle and expert dodging of his Pokémon had caused a stray psychic attack to hit Samuel in his head, splitting his mentality in two. Young Samuel awoke in a hospital to find that everyone he knew was denying his accident and that a strange company, called “KADDS”, was eliminating people who still knew the truth in order to keep themselves from being put under fire from the public. (It was the KADDS agency that had been irresponsible in setting up for the tourney that Samuel had competed in.) The doctors said that he was hallucinating and that any rigorous activity would be dangerous due to a strange mental disease he had acquired. Samuel ran way from the hospital and set out to take down the company; however, he was interrupted when a stray Noctowl attacked him.

This stray Noctowl was the Activant Samuel’s alter ego needed to take over Samuel’s body. The newly released “Psycho” had different plans in mind from Samuel. The Psycho’s shifts were short at first, but Samuel soon discovered that every time the Psycho took over his body, the time that it would take for him to get it back was lengthening drastically. While having control of Samuel’s body the Psycho created bombs and destroyed buildings to get to heavily guarded vaults that contained secret documents. He murdered innocent people to purposefully scar Samuel’s mind. He even went out of his way to kill Samuel’s Mother. Samuel fought his way to the company hide out, leaving the Psycho’s rain of destruction behind him while getting chased by the police, who had marked him as a mentally instable individual with intent to cause mass destruction to the region. He finally infiltrated the company’s building to search for the main control room to plant a small mine that would collapse the building, but the psycho busted through his mental defenses and took him over. The Psycho, who had recently taken up the name Conductor Finneus, found his way to a secret control room and activated a bio-nuclear weapon that was designed to spread a particularly dangerous strain of cancer through all the regions of the world. Samuel, over ridden with guilt, disintegrated into his own mind, letting the Conductor take full control of his body.

Almost every region in the world was affected, except for the middle part of Kanto, which was the part of the region Samuel had been traversing. The Conductor had gone into a quiet period, but now he has come back to search for survivors of his Carcinogenesis, as he had aptly named it. He has sent out a special broadcast that played on all networks and televisions, a call for survivors to meet up in Saffron city. It calls
    “Hello survivors. My name is Conductor Finneus. I have evidence that a secret hidden deep in Saffron’s underground tunnels may be the answer to rebuilding civilization. I need to build an orchestra first though. You must be the musicians for me to conduct. With my orchestra I will be able to draw in an audience and put the world back in to order. Meet me in Saffron city. I will be staying in the abandoned KADDS building. Remember, we are the only hope for humanities existence. Oh, and bring me some lemonade if you have any.”

Survivors of the Carcinogenesis are making their way to Saffron, some truly believing in the Conductors call, others knowing what the Conductor truly was. Regardless of reasons, people are finally starting to meet up in Saffron. Where they are discovering sides of themselves they thought they never had.

That’s the gist of it. You are a survivor of the Carcinogenesis. You’ll meet up with other players and make a choice on whether or not you want to go with the conductor or not. You all though have a side effect of the Carcinogenesis though. Deeply seeded in the back of your mind is a Psycho ready to be released. However, this psycho can only be released if a certain Activant enters your mind. I won’t be telling you what that is though. I’ll be examining your history closely to find a moment in your life that might activate this dark being inside you and then if needed, will put you in a situation that will cause you to go into your psycho form.

But none of that matters right now. I just wanted to see if you all would be interested in an original, complex, thriller RPG with some horror thrown in. If not than I won’t continue. I’ve learned my lesson in pushing people to join RPs before. :O

Oh and feel free to ask away if you have questions, I know that the story is a bit confusing.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/24v0kzp.gif[/IMG]
    PASBL

I'm sorry people, but this rant HAS to come out;

Why is it, in Pokemon RPG's on this forum, in the cases where we say what Pokemon our character has, we usually have to make a seperate sign-up form for each of our Pokemon?

First off, it's very annoying to have to do this. I mean, why should we have to describe every little detail of each of our Pokemon? Who really CARES?!

It's also very time-consuming. It takes long enough to type up our character's profiles, there's no need to do another one for each of our Pokemon! If it's just for gender and/or nicknames, that's not so bad...

...But when they ask for the Pokemon's appearance, personality and history it's just un-needed!

I mean, is it SO WRONG for us to just have NORMAL POKEMON with nothing special or wierd about them?!

I'm pleading with people making Pokemon sign-ups not to do this anymore from now on, as it's extremely annoying and pointless.
    Last edited by Zero Nexus; 9th April 2009 at 9:50 PM.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

I think this rant belongs in the suggestions thread, but whatevs.

Why is it, in Pokemon RPG's on this forum, in the cases where we say what Pokemon our character has, we usually have to make a seperate sign-up form for each of our Pokemon?
    First I'll explain the reason we have signups in the first place. The reason we have them is so we can show the character on a sheet and have the charectiristics and personality etc. So that we have a general view of the character.

The concept is basically the same here. A signup must be shown so that we can have our character properly written out and have a general viewpoint of how the pokemon would feel and do in situations.

First off, it's very annoying to have to do this. I mean, why should we have to describe every little detail of each of our Pokemon? Who really CARES?!
    Annoying is such a bland perspective here, why don't you look at it as a way to make a much more interesting pokemon. You should always detail your pokemon, they are as important as your main character. For a succesful RPG to really work the characters should always be detailed, it makes it more fun. Besides if you add detail to pokemon eventually it could help you progress into making very unique characters. Oh, by the way, I care. People should always have a good detailed character which includes interesting pokemon.

It's also very time-consuming. It takes long enough to type up our character's profiles, there's no need to do another one for each of our Pokemon! If it's just for gender and/or nicknames, that's not so bad...
    As time consuming as it is, you should usually prepare enough time before actually joining a RPG. Pokemon are important to the RPG they are characters too. Pokemon aren't mindless drones, they have personality feelings maybe even special marks on their bodies. They could have been the leader of their pack for all we know, detail is the key again. If you only know the gender and the nickname, that's all you'll ever know.

As Michelangelo said when he made the statue of David: "The Statue was in the marble the whole time, I just needed to get rid of the extra."

Although RPGing is diffrent from Art this could be said for your pokemon. Imagine a vivid spirit trying to break free. If you only add the Gender and Nickname, there will always be useless marble blocking your masterpeice of a character.

...But when they ask for the Pokemon's appearance, personality and history it's just un-needed!
    If you want any interesting characters you should add these criterias. Interesting characters lead to interesting RPGs.

I mean, is it SO WRONG for us to just have NORMAL POKEMON with nothing special or wierd about them?!
    No it isn't wrong, these singups don't have to make the pokemon weird or abnormal although they could. Let's take a regular Eevee into example. You could easily add around three to four lines of personality.

Example: Eevee is a carefree pokemon that loves to run around in the fields all day. He oftens daydreams in battle, and goofs around a lot.

Although that isn't four lines, that does make him very diffrent or abnormal? No, he looks like a regular happy go lucky Eevee to me :3

The same could be done for appearance:

Eevee is a small pokemon, his sheen brown coat shining in the light. He has four short legs, with a whit furry coat around his neck. he has long ears that point up, he has blue eyes and a little black nose.

This isn't a complete appearance, but this doesn't make your Eevee any diffrent does it? It also gives everybody a general idea of what your Eevee looks like, because I for one haven't memorized every feature of the many pokemon out there.

I'm pleading with people making Pokemon sign-ups not to do this anymore from now on, as it's extremely annoying and pointless.
    Annoying is still a bland view point. However it isn't pointless at all, it practices your skills for becoming a better RPGer. None of us are perfect. It also makes for a much interesting character, and again interesting characters are a good founding block for good RPGs.

Now if you aren't going to put in any effort to make any interesting characters you should seriously relook your viewpoint on RPGing. If you won't put any effort into anything in life nothing will come of it. Seriously put in some effort or you shouldn't be RPGing at all.

I really hope this helps you.

Star-Lord

^ Of course i put time and effort in to make detailed characters - which i have done for all the RPG's i've been in - but the Pokemon is simply not as important as the trainer.

In the anime, apart from in fillers, say when one of the main characters has a battle with some random trainer, how often do these random Pokemon opponents show a personality? Hardly ever.

In the anime, apart from in fillers, say when one of the main characters has a battle with some random trainer, how often do these random Pokemon opponents show a personality? Hardly ever.
    Than what distinguishes your pokemon from these mindless nobodies? If you don't give your pokemon any personality than no one will care about them. It's not really a matter of looking different, it's a matter of making sure that you put thought into your pokemon so they don't end up as meaningless tools. Seriously, if you're gonna' get rid of their personalities than get rid of them all together. No one wants to read about the mindless Charizard doing flamethrowers with no purpose in life other than to beat oppenents into the ground.

Look at Ash's pikachu. Its pretty average, except it has a unique personality. It has weaknesses and strengths and it shows that it actually thinks. No one would watch the show if it was about a random emotionless trainer with random emotionless pokemon doing random emotionless things to get badges that no one cares about because the random emotionless trainer didn't express that he had a drive to get these badges once yet still manages to win with his emotionless pokemon who the trainer could care less about if they died in a drunk driving accident that night. Not to mention the fact that by denying pokemon a personality would be disregarding their ability to think whatsoever which would only push pokemon further into the "Don't really need" spectrum. Its not like people ask for you to make five paragraphs on how your eevee looks. They're just asking you flesh out your character some more.
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Fighter View Post
    Than what distinguishes your pokemon from these mindless nobodies? If you don't give your pokemon any personality than no one will care about them. It's not really a matter of looking different, it's a matter of making sure that you put thought into your pokemon so they don't end up as meaningless tools. Seriously, if you're gonna' get rid of their personalities than get rid of them all together. No one wants to read about the mindless Charizard doing flamethrowers with no purpose in life other than to beat oppenents into the ground.

Look at Ash's pikachu. Its pretty average, except it has a unique personality. It has weaknesses and strengths and it shows that it actually thinks. No one would watch the show if it was about a random emotionless trainer with random emotionless pokemon doing random emotionless things to get badges that no one cares about because the random emotionless trainer didn't express that he had a drive to get these badges once yet still manages to win with his emotionless pokemon who the trainer could care less about if they died in a drunk driving accident that night. Not to mention the fact that by denying pokemon a personality would be disregarding their ability to think whatsoever which would only push pokemon further into the "Don't really need" spectrum. Its not like people ask for you to make five paragraphs on how your eevee looks. They're just asking you flesh out your character some more.
    Fine, but in that case, all that's really needed is it's personality, there's no need for history or appearance, because nobody cares about before it was caught and we all know what they look like ¬_¬

And besides, we can develop their personalities in the actual RPG, we shouldn't have to do it in the sign-up.

Fine, but in that case, all that's really needed is it's personality, there's no need for history or appearance, because nobody cares about before it was caught and we all know what they look like ¬_¬

And besides, we can develop their personalities in the actual RPG, we shouldn't have to do it in the sign-up.
    I had a long and fleshed out counter argument. But it died a tragic death. SO heres this.

Appearnce = because pokemon are not asexual and thus are not clones of each other.

History = Because not every single pikachu lives in a forest licking itself and eating berries all day.

Pokemon SUs= the same as Human SUs
    PASBL

History = Because not every single pikachu lives in a forest licking itself and eating berries all day.

Fair enough, but what if the one my character owns IS one of these? There's not even an option to have nothing special or wierd about it. By nowadays RPG standard, every single Pokemon owned by every single character has to have a scar across it's chest with a split personality and has grew up in a rough area.

My point is, we should be able to have a 'normal' one if we want to. Besides, it's the HUMAN characters - the trainers - that the people who make the RPG are interested in, not the monsters. Maybe we DON'T WANT to have any special Pokemon, maybe we care more for the character development of the trainer and less for the Pokemon because they are usually only ever out of their 'balls in battles, maybe we would like a bit of simplicity...

Simple =/= Boring.
    Last edited by Zero Nexus; 10th April 2009 at 11:11 PM.

Fair enough, but what if the one my character owns IS one of these? There's not even an option to have nothing special or wierd about it. By nowadays RPG standard, every single Pokemon owned by every single character has to have a scar across it's chest with a split personality and has grew up in a rough area.

My point is, we should be able to have a 'normal' one if we want to. Besides, it's the HUMAN characters - the trainers - that the people who make the RPG are interested in, not the monsters. Maybe we DON'T WANT to have any special Pokemon, maybe we care more for the character development of the trainer and less for the Pokemon because they are usually only ever out of their 'balls in battles, maybe we would like a bit of simplicity...

Simple =/= Boring.
    Than you have just succesfully turned your pokemon into a mindless slave that has no impact on ANYTHING IN THE RPG. Its mindless. It obeys without hesistance. You use it. No one has a personal connection to it. Your pokemon has the same personal value as a rusty screwdriver. Nice job!
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    ^ Of course i put time and effort in to make detailed characters - which i have done for all the RPG's i've been in - but the Pokemon is simply not as important as the trainer.
    I must disagree here. There would be no trainer if there was no Pokemon. In fact, the Pokemon make the trainer. If they're not important at all, what would a trainer do? A trainer needs Pokemon to battle, and these Pokemon are not just inanimate objects. They have their own personality, and a 'normal' Eevee is still different from other Eevees. Just like a 'normal' human being is different from another. Someone could like drawing, while another doesn't. While these two humans could be considered normal, they are also different.

Being different is unique, for if Pokemon were all the same, as insignificant things, trainers would just battle with a bunch of mindless drones. Honestly, what fun what that be? Sure, the trainer would be more significant, but remember, Pokemon are what makes a trainer, since they are the ones who do most of the work, and that makes them very significant. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    Well, some of those trainers don't really have much of a personality either. Those people and Pokemon are just there to make the main character stronger. These Pokemon along with these trainers, are random, and will probably never be seen again. We're talking about making a sign up for a trainer and their pokemon, who will be seen over and over in whichever Pokemon RPG it is. Please remember that.

EDIT: I was mulling over this for quite a while, and I've realized that a bunch of people have stated my points already while I was just thinking of what to write. To Zero Nexus, I am not trying to be offensive, just logical. Yes, sign ups take awhile and some are frustratingly long, but the more effort and quality you put shows.
    Last edited by .:Lemon Tea:.; 11th April 2009 at 1:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2i7tjl5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credit goes to Azure Wolf =3

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers. "-Rainer Maria Rilke

:::My deviantart:::

Spoiler:

This is something I have been working on. It's basically a post appocalyptic RPG. A group of 'heros' (for lack of better word) set out to stop a mad'man' from completely destroying earth. I won't say much more than that but I wanted to know if anyon was interested in such a thing before I carry on. If no on is then I will simply work on it anyways as a personal project, but thought it would b fun as an RPG XP

OMG. That is something I would love to be a part of. Yes, Shadowfaith, let's do this!

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Shadowfaith: Yes. That is something that this forum could do with more of: Well-written, original RPs. Count me in.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

@Shadowfaith: Count me in as well if you get it up.

Sounds good Shadowfaith, I'd definitely go for that
    PASBL Trainer level one. Wins:4 Losses:0 Draws:0 KO's:3 TP:8 SP:0
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPokemon View Post
    Alternatively, you can drug her and stare at whatever you like as long as you want. Your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    PS: Somebody sig this...

Okay, I have two majorly conflicting ideas right now and I know I don't have time to run both. Therefore, I have a question: which would you rather have:

1. A Code Geass spin off.

2. A Death Note spin off.

Okay sign ups are...up for the Damned Unit if your all still interested. I want a bunch of sign ups if possible before I start mulling them over.

TSR: Can't comment on the Geass spin off as I have never heard of it, as for a Death Note one. You would need to put a lot of thought into it simply because it had a lot of thought put into it originally. I also fear that because Death note is such a slow paced manga/anime you would have difficulty getting a sense of excitment. This is unless you have some good ideas then I would say go withit. I am a fan of Death note and there are no doubt others hear who would take and intered it the plot was good enough ^_^

I had an idea, a mass Pokemon civil war after the events of PMD2, maybe in a range between 15-30 years after PMD2, so that the events of PMD2 are still in memory. It's set in a PMD type RPG format, where a large number of factions controlling areas of the PMD world clash in a civil war. I had some interesting ideas for this:

-Continental breakup, as the supercontinent of the PMD map breaks up, riots and strife breaks out the in the areas surrounding the break-ups.

-Further complicating the issue are the arrival of certain aggressive and power-hungry pokemon which plot to awaken legendaries and each pursue domination. They seek to unite Pokemon of their type or similarities and lead them to domination, but factions are too many and with the rapidly disintigrating continent, battle and war emerges everywhere.

-You are a rescue team in this turbulent time, sent by the Isle of Treasure in the west, which contains Treasure Town and various other Pokemon villages which broke off from the main continent and contains the last of the Pokemon of "old thinking", which desire for the peace and prosperity of PMD times.

-You are sent, at first, to investigate the causes of continental break up and to infiltrate the main factions to stop them from warring. Eventually, you will have to interact with legendary pokemon in some way and attempt to quell their rage.

-(Possible, still thinking about this) Arrival of humans from another world as bringers of peace and transitionaries into the Pokemon world we know and love in the main games. It seemed as if a quasi-religious creation myth, so I'm unsure of this part. Perhaps the PMD world is destroyed or it is returned to it's former state, and the main Pokemon world already exists. Obviously humans have a familiarity with Pokemon when they transform in PMD, so maybe this idea isn't plausible.

Major factions:

United Pacific Rim
    -A faction which controls the far eastern coast and eastern seaboard of the continent. Little about them is known, they are mostly composed of water Pokemon and various other coast-dwelling Pokemon. Their leader is unknown, and their goal is to awaken Kyogre and unleash his powers to drown the continents, creating more habitat for water and sea dwelling Pokemon.

Shrouded Forest, Hidden Nation(ok, lame, I accept it)
    -A faction which controls a large area around Treeshroud forest. Experiencing instability since the PMD2 days, when the area's time stopped flowing after the Time Gear was stolen. Even though it is back to normal, Sceptile, a charismatic Pokemon, convinced the pokemon of the forest to rise up and defeat all invaders, becoming a faction based on conquer and dominance through sheer warfare.

Blizzard Isle Revolutionary Front
    -A isolationist faction, it seeks to seal off Blizzard Island(the icy, Southwest Island in PMD2) and make it a haven for Ice and Water types. It recently committed an "ethnic cleansing" campaign to cleanse the island of unwanted types, especially Fire, Electric, Grass and Fighting types.

Dark Special Corps(need a better name)
    -Centered in the Dark Crater(Darkrai's dungeon in PMD2), their goals are unknown, although they seem to want to conquer all Pokemon or achieve mastery over all Pokemon. Some fear that it is led by a resurgent Darkrai, others fear Darkrai left behind successors. Either way, it's lightning-fast conquer of the (NW island in PMD2 which has Dark Crater, Giant Volcano and Mt. Mistral) has shown that this is a very dangerous faction not to be held lightly. It is led by Fire, Dark and Electric types.

Isle of Hope
    -Centered around Treasure Town, this part of the continent contains the peninsula around Treasure town and extends till Waterfall cave in the north and Luminous Springs to the east, and Craggy Coast to the South. This is the "good" faction, led by various exploration guilds from the area, chief of which is the Wigglytuff Guild, this faction sends rescue teams around the world to bring peace to the world of Pokemon again.

Hmm... interesting.

I'm depressed that all my RPG's die out.

Honestly, I thought my Watchmen and War of the Orb RPG's were decent enough for a sign up! Ah well...

What do you guys think of my idea? It seems rather boring, but since I was trying to concisely show my ideas, it didn't show up as well.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast