Got some ideas, which I DO plan to do. Eventually. I never throw an idea out then not do it, assuming it's plausible.
1. Sonic based RP taking place in Sol with some modifications. This is about to be launched and is in the final stages of work. Just mentioning it for the heck of it. This one will be epic.
2. Winx Club based RP. Set like five, ten or even a hundred years after the show, so as to not mess with it because it's ongoing. A new bad guy/girl threatens Magix and it's up to new students to save it. This will probably be done in multiple parts, a part for each year of school. The players will likely be truants, or there wouldn't be much focus on the school aspect.
3. A .hack GU RP. The entirety of it takes place in the game. Nobody cares what you look like IRL or what your IRL history is. Players will be logging onto the game and that's where the RP takes place. This basically requires you to have played the game, or watched the anime. Just design your character and get mixed up in the mayhem. The game itself is basically PVP gankfest/grindfest, so that's not going to be the focus. Lots of issues to be worked out, like how overpowered Rogues are compared to other characters, and Avatars.
4. A Golden Sun based RP. Always wanted to do this, never had ideas. Never finished the DS game. This would be an entirely new world map, and just the Psyenergy ("magic") and summons would be used. Easy to get into, once the map is made. -.-
5. A Xenosaga based RP. Futuristic setting. Humans live mostly in space. You'd have to have played the series to really understand this.
Any interest so I can prioritize after Sonic?