Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1508

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I know trainer RPGs are usually the least popular types of RPGs for some people, but with ORAS just around the corner, I was thinking that maybe some back to basics, easy plot RPGing might be in order to get people a bit more worked up for the games. Any takers?
    Simple RPG's like that are actually some of my favourites. It's been awhile since there's been a really fun one, or any like that for that matter. It would certainly be nice to see one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    I know trainer RPGs are usually the least popular types of RPGs for some people, but with ORAS just around the corner, I was thinking that maybe some back to basics, easy plot RPGing might be in order to get people a bit more worked up for the games. Any takers?

I'm still working on the EBF RPG, I've just had a bit of trouble with balancing issues.
    I've been aching to participate i one of these. I'm all in once it gets completed. Trainer RPGs are some of my favorite kind of RPGs.

You may call me Prince

Cardcaptor Sakura recently came on crunchyroll, and though I don't have a membership I have been rewatching the whole thing.

I can't actually run an RP, but I thought I'd come here and put it your minds. I've always loved the Clow Cards. The personalities, hierarchies, the relative uselessness of some over others. (The Glow, The Flower vs. The Firey, The Shot).

I don't actually have any ideas, either but...here's hoping someone else does ^^;

doesanyoneelsestilllikesakuraanyways

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I've been considering doing a sort of, Grand Theft Auto themed RPG. Where a group of around 6-8 people are in a closely knit group with different sorts of specialties (as in a sniper, a bomb tech, ect.) and preform heists together in a large city. I feel like it could be a fun concept to initiate if I could get people on board with it. If you're a fan of Achievement Hunter, consider the Heists they do in the GTA V online universe, I want to make an RPG in the style of that.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Cardcaptor Sakura recently came on crunchyroll, and though I don't have a membership I have been rewatching the whole thing.

I can't actually run an RP, but I thought I'd come here and put it your minds. I've always loved the Clow Cards. The personalities, hierarchies, the relative uselessness of some over others. (The Glow, The Flower vs. The Firey, The Shot).

I don't actually have any ideas, either but...here's hoping someone else does ^^;

Sounds like fun, but I only got to watch a few episodes, so I don't feel confident to GM that either. I'd probably do a sort of 'reboot' if I did though.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

I used to watch this in English before Warner butchered it cause of the one thing that I didn't even know about until somebody told me about it.

As for an RP if it was to be done, I say let people make up their own cards on top of the ones that exist. Like I know the mechanics, but heck if I remember all the cards.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 18th August 2014 at 7:15 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The internet has a repository of all 52-ish, which should give a decent bit of wiggle room between them. (Not that I'm objecting, just making sure this is known, if someone is interested)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

So, between the lot of us, maybe we could come up with a Cardcaptorish RPG?

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Oh I would love a Cardcaptors RPG (closet fan (which is a bit redundant on the net, but I would never have admitted to it irl)). I made one YEARS ago using Tarot Cards as a basis for a new set.

I'm for it too guys.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Sorry for the double post, but I have ideas. If this is not ok, please tell me and I'll just edit it into my previous post.

Not right away, but I'd like to redo my MLP RP with some tweaks. I had to pause it for a while and I feel it's too late to continue it since my coGM quit the forum entirely and a couple of people also quit the RP. It would be better to redo the SUs and redo it.

I'd still like to do a Winx Club RP. I feel like I need help with this. I can't think of a plot for it at all, so I could like it if somebody would coGM it with me. I have the mechanics figured out, but zero idea on a plot. I know it would take place after the show cast are either old/dead and/or retired, to allow players to be the cast, but I dunno on a timeframe and like I said zero ideas on a plot.

Interest?

@ rotrum, bronislav84, & RaZoR LeAf
    So, do you guys want to try and work together on making this Cardcaptor RPG happen? We can do PMs or try and get permission for a thread.

Between CrunchyRoll and the various wiki types sources, I think we have access to enough info to fill in any gaps, but I also think the RPG should take place sometime after the main series (maybe modern or slightly futuristic) and that the key/scepter should divide/break somehow to accommodate the fact that every player is going to want to be a cardcaptor (we can make each child key a different color).

I also think within the cannon we have an excuse for more cards,     Spoiler:- seeing as:
    Alternatively, we could cut back to the 19 cards seen in the Manga, so there's less to keep track of.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 25th August 2014 at 3:33 AM.

I think a thread of some kind of would be best. I just cleared my PM box, but I'd rather keep it that way. Plus there might be a lot of repetition. Or we could just discuss it in this thread if that would be allowed.

My idea is let people come up with cards on top of the existing cards as the RP goes on. No power overlaps of course, but otherwise yea just allow making them up. I don't mean actually characters creating cards, but say in discussion what a card does and that they'll be fighting and getting it soon. New cards are appearing that Sakura or the original guy Clow didn't even know about.

What would be the object of the RP though? Eventually fighting some ultimate evil to save the world? Or at least Japan?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 25th August 2014 at 3:38 AM.

I think getting out of this thread would be a good idea, just so we don't derail it from it's intended purpose, I'll ask permission to make a thread.

Considering Clow was the first, I don't think it makes sense to make cards neither he or Sakura knew about, but rather cards that were created since Sakura regathered them, but before our RPG.

Something like that, but initially just gathering up the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    I think getting out of this thread would be a good idea, just so we don't derail it from it's intended purpose, I'll ask permission to make a thread.
    Permission granted.
    Perhaps new cards are appearing BECAUSE the key/staff was broken. The magic seeping out has caused new entities to form in order to preserve the magic and stop it falling into the wrong hands/fading away for good.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Not right away, but I'd like to redo my MLP RP with some tweaks. I had to pause it for a while and I feel it's too late to continue it since my coGM quit the forum entirely and a couple of people also quit the RP. It would be better to redo the SUs and redo it.

Interest?
    I'd be up for MLP.

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Sorry for the double post, but I have ideas. If this is not ok, please tell me and I'll just edit it into my previous post.

I'd be willing to return, but I'll likely only use Happy this time. In that particular RP, Primrose was a pain in the rear to post as sometimes. :/
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Great to have interest, guys. Look for it soon. If you want a sneak peek, Tang, check out the old thread for it. I don't think the story will change all that much from that.

Mon I'd love to see Happy back, but yea I can imagine Primrose being hard.

Seriously nobody watched Winx? Not even Mon? I thought people wanted a magical girl RP?

You've been talking about that Winx Club RP for a while now... I'll wait for more progress to be made.

Technically, I haven't actually watched the show since season 3. xD (After Baltor, and when Enchantix was still new.) I only know about the other stuff because of the Wiki.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Great to have interest, guys. Look for it soon. If you want a sneak peek, Tang, check out the old thread for it. I don't think the story will change all that much from that.

Mon I'd love to see Happy back, but yea I can imagine Primrose being hard.

Seriously nobody watched Winx? Not even Mon? I thought people wanted a magical girl RP?
    I'd love to check it out, could you link me? I can't seem to find it even though there's only like one page of RPs...

And I've never watched Winx, sorry. ^^;

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

I need help on progress, Mon. I can't do it myself. I've been asking if anybody has ideas to help me. I have the mechanics worked out in my head, but can't think of a plot or time-frame. Otherwise Winx is basically done, or stalled.

I've seen all of it up to season 5 end. Season 6 isn't on channels outside of Nick yet so I can't see that. Downloading the episodes has been very hit or miss, not to mention being illegal so I don't dabble in that. Google Play only has half the season. I'd buy it if it wasn't half.

Tang scroll down down a bit in the cafe section here. It's within ten threads down, and links to the sign-up thread which itself is still on the first page. The RP thread is about half way down in the RP section. Kind of a recent RP. I'm on a phone right now and paste is a bit screwy, sorry. Does control F not work?

Wait one page of RPs? There's 25 pages of RPs. I can't help you there. I think your date settings are set to a month. Set it to from the beginning to see all threads.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 25th August 2014 at 5:55 PM.

OMG it's a whole new world. Thanks!!

(ignore my join date I've only been active on these forums for a few months so I'm still kinda a newbie ^^)

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

There you go. Let me know what you think please.

I do have a character who would fit very well to the plot. She's an earth pony / zebra hybrid, if that's alright? She's basically just a striped earth pony with an ability - rather than obsession - for rhymes. Potion making abilities untested, lol.

Apologies if I missed this, but are the Mane 6 playable or no?

To be perfectly honest the only thing making me hesitate is that I really don't like it when people RP in first person, and to have a GM doing that is a bit offputting.

Happy Holidays!
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    -06/17/2014-

I watched Winx when I was younger, but I was more into W.i.t.c.h to be honest. I don't really remember much of it anyway

Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast