Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,487 of 1487

Thread: RPG Ideas and Wishes

Mane six are unwilling villains. It's complicated, and you'll just have to join up to find out exactly. Half the story is to rescue them. The last RP stalled on some good plot points which will happen again of course. Your character is fine Tang, if you can explain the origin.

And unless you want my writing to suck major bull you know what, don't tell me to write in third. I can only put out believable characters in first. I can't get into their heads otherwise. It's just the way I write. It really doesn't affect you, so I dunno why you'd have issues with that. I don't like when people RP in third, but I think it's not nice to tell people how to write lol. Let's just not talk about that, please.

I've watched all of WITCH too. Great show, but it was all resolved by the end. I'd you wanna go ahead and make a RP on it, I'd join.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    but I was more into W.i.t.c.h to be honest.
    So was I. It's a shame the TV show got canceled... :/

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Mane six are unwilling villains. It's complicated, and you'll just have to join up to find out exactly. Half the story is to rescue them. The last RP stalled on some good plot points which will happen again of course. Your character is fine Tang, if you can explain the origin.

And unless you want my writing to suck major bull you know what, don't tell me to write in third. I can only put out believable characters in first. I can't get into their heads otherwise. It's just the way I write. It really doesn't affect you, so I dunno why you'd have issues with that. I don't like when people RP in third, but I think it's not nice to tell people how to write lol. Let's just not talk about that, please.

I've watched all of WITCH too. Great show, but it was all resolved by the end. I'd you wanna go ahead and make a RP on it, I'd join.
    I'm not telling you to do anything, and I certainly didn't mean to insult you. It's simply jarring for me to go from reading several posts in third person and then one random one in first is all. It's a personal pet-peeve, nothing more.

FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    Poison Friend Safari - Seviper, Garbodor, & Whirlipede
    Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

I think it is confusing too, but whatever works, works. Yeah, shame about the W.i.t.c.h show, indeed, and I am not capable of hosting an RP myself, despite having a lot of ideas, but if anyone made a W.i.t.c.h RP I'd join it.
    As for Winx Club. I don't know if I know the show well enough to join in, but that would depend on the plot.

I wish there was a Pokemon ranger RPG were you could play as Jack walker and
    perhaps introduce a new female ranger to play as, with a whole new region and Phantom as the main antagonist,
    i'm not quite sure what to call the team yet but maybe something like "South winds" Since I can't remember
    what the team was originally called.
    I am the legendary Trainer Nate! Hear me ROAR!!!

I love W.ITCH too. I rewatched the thing a few months back. I feel like the poeer scaling would be dofficult though. As tvtropes uts it. Within each season the girls dont get stronger. They get smarter and more masterful. Its not a matter of control either. They had perfect control. Powers are introduced but dont get stronger after that...

The source material has a lot of stuff but it differs noticeably from the show.

Since all power is from the Heart of a world it really makes it harder to scale power even if we impose limits not encountered by the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

WITCH got canceled? It didn't feel canceled. It felt like everything was resolved in the last season. Maybe you mean they had more planned and that didn't happen, but they did resolve everything in the last season that did air.

But yea power scaling would be an issue. I think this is better as a fanfiction than an RP.

As for Winx Club, that can be resolved with a bit of Wiki reading. I've watched all the episodes except season 6 and I'll still be doing a fair bit of reading myself. I can handle the mechanics. I just haven't had any ideas for plot and time-frame.

So Tang you're saying it still peeves you too much to sign up. Is that what you're saying?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 25th August 2014 at 9:51 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The TV show was based on an Italian comic series, which had a whole lotta arcs that didn't get to be adapted to the TV series. The comic lasted much longer than the show did...

Not to mention that if this became an RP, people will want to use their own characters. Then it wouldn't be W.I.T.C.H anymore. It would be a different acronym. xD

Nah, I'd sign up. You have your reasons and I'll respect them. >_>

Central Kalos Dex COMPLETED 03/09/2014 / Coastal Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/04/2014 / Mountain Kalos Dex COMPLETED 05/11/2014
    ~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    -06/17/2014-

I had heard it was a WITCH comic at first. I just didn't know the comic continued after the show ended. That would seriously put a damper on making an RP out of it, even with the acronym issue. There's just things that people who didn't read the comic due to access or lack thereof wouldn't know about. I'd definitely try to join up if somebody made a RP out of it, but they'd have to outline the events of the comic too.

And cool Tang. I can get that going soon as I get my life stuff figured out.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 26th August 2014 at 12:01 AM.

I look forward to it!

~ ~ ~
    [718/718]
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Permission granted.
    Perhaps new cards are appearing BECAUSE the key/staff was broken. The magic seeping out has caused new entities to form in order to preserve the magic and stop it falling into the wrong hands/fading away for good.
    Done:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post17374145

Serebii Paranormal & Crypto-zoological Society / And My Etsy Shop!
    I've also got Blog about all things paranormal:
    http://problematicafiles.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: The creepy music in a lot of UFO movies comes from an instrument called the Theremin, which is special because it is played without actually touching the instrument.

A Gravity Falls Fanclub? Everything is different now!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960