View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 251 of 319 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 7958

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

I wanted to make my own elite four, i put alot of effort into this.

Name: Ivan
    Type: Ground
    Focus: Ivan focuses his brute Defence to keep the fight going on.
    Words Before battle: Not all pokemon battles are based on The attack of ones pokemon, but also the defence will shake you to your very core.
    Words After battle: You have proven yourself to be an all-round stat based trainer, there are more waiting for you, move ahead.

Poke 1: 58 Excadrill
    Poke 2:55 Quagsire
    Poke 3:53 Seismitoad
    Poke 4:56 Tyranitar
    Poke 5:55 Nidoking
    Poke 6:57 Nidoqueen

Name: Eliza
    Type: Psychic
    Focus: Eliza focuses on Sp Attack to pull her through a tough fight.
    Words before battle: Hmmmmmmmmmm.... I sense..... You loosing, proove me wrong.
    Words after battle: There are those with futures that cannot be read as there souls and heats are pure, you are one of those, beware of your next opponent.

Poke 1:60 Mr Mine
    Poke 2:53 Alakazam
    Poke 3:56 Mismagius
    Poke 4:54 Slowking
    Poke 5:59 Mr Mine
    Poke 6:56 Gardevoir

Name: Gordan
    Type: Grass
    Focus: Gordan focuses on the speed and the ability to decrease the enemies team stats to make his team an even tougher foe.
    Words before battle: ZOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOM did you see how fast my grass pokemon went, thats how fast your are going to loose.
    Words After battle: You have shown that speed isnt all that matters, that stratergy pervailes over all.

Poke 1:58 lilligant
    Poke 2:55 Ferrothorn
    Poke 3:61 Tangrowth
    Poke 4:57 Cradily
    Poke 5:55 Meganium
    Poke 6:59 Bellossom

Name Ladasha
    Type: Fire
    Focus: Ladasha focuses on the ability to give the enemies pokemon status problems to jump in front and snag a victory. She also believes that the starters are a good advantage.
    Words before battle: The pokemon that hold the region together were born from fire, fire is what holds the world together so in other words you will not have a chance to defeat me HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Words after battle: ............ Go forth the champion is waiting.

Poke 1:61 Emboar
    Poke 2:60 Typhlosion
    Poke 3:59 Infernape
    Poke 4:62 Charizard
    Poke 5:58 Blaziken
    Poke 6:60 Magmortar

I only made the elite four, not the champion please rate this as good or something.
    Last edited by poke-him-on; 9th February 2012 at 2:38 AM.
    For those who come.
    For those that go.
    We will always know.

I thought that Mewtwo might kidnap my pokemon (blame the movie) so I never tried to fight/capture it.

New Gym Leader to take Lenora's place:
    Name: Stella
    Type: Steel
    Team: Ferroseed, Pawniard, and Durant

New moves for the unova starters:

Serperior: Royal hiss: gives serperior a part dragon type. It gives her access to fire and dragon moves

Samurott: honor cry: gives Samurott a part figthting type. It gives him access to fighting type attacks and a few steel type moves

Emboar: Dark enigma: gives emboar a part dark type and replaces its fighting type. Gives him access to dark type moves and a few ghost attacks
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Default Pokemon: Tell me what you think

I wanted to make my own elite four, i put alot of effort into this. The only reason for not posting in the create/rename thread is for one soul purpose, If your idea is good no one replies for that idea.

Name: Ivan

Focus: Ivan focuses on his brute Defence to keep the fight going on.

Words Before battle: Not all pokemon battles are based on the attack of ones pokemon, but also the defence will shake you to your very core.

Words After battle: You have proven yourself to be an all-round stat based trainer, there are more waiting for you, move ahead.

Poke 1: 58 Excadrill
    Poke 2:55 Quagsire
    Poke 3:53 Seismitoad
    Poke 4:56 Tyranitar
    Poke 5:55 Nidoking
    Poke 6:57 Nidoqueen

Name: Eliza

Focus: Eliza focuses on Sp Attack to pull her through a tough fight.

Words before battle: Hmmmmmmmmmm.... I sense..... You loosing, proove me wrong.

Words after battle: There are those with futures that cannot be read as there souls and heats are pure, you are one of those, beware of your next opponent.

Poke 1:60 Mr Mine
    Poke 2:53 Alakazam
    Poke 3:56 Mismagius
    Poke 4:54 Slowking
    Poke 5:59 Mr Mine
    Poke 6:56 Gardevoir

Name: Gordan

Type: Grass

Focus: Gordan focuses on the speed and the ability to decrease the enemies team stats to make his team an even tougher foe.

Words before battle: ZOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOM did you see how fast my grass pokemon went, thats how fast your are going to loose.

Words After battle: You have shown that speed isnt all that matters, that stratergy pervailes over all.

Poke 1:58 lilligant
    Poke 2:55 Ferrothorn
    Poke 3:61 Tangrowth
    Poke 4:57 Cradily
    Poke 5:55 Meganium
    Poke 6:59 Bellossom

Name L-a

Type: Fire

Focus: Ladasha focuses on the ability to give the enemies pokemon status
    problems to jump in front and snag a victory. She also believes that the
    starters are a good advantage.

Words before battle: The pokemon that hold the region together were born from fire, fire is what holds the world together so in other words you will not have a chance to defeat me HAHAHAHAHAHA

Words after battle: ............ Go forth the champion is waiting.

Poke 1:61 Emboar
    Poke 2:60 Typhlosion
    Poke 3:59 Infernape
    Poke 4:62 Charizard
    Poke 5:58 Blaziken
    Poke 6:60 Magmortar

I only made the elite four, not the champion please rate this as good or something. Now before saying l-a is not a name, its and old english name used very uncommonly, its pronunced ladasha.
    For those who come.
    For those that go.
    We will always know.

I thought that Mewtwo might kidnap my pokemon (blame the movie) so I never tried to fight/capture it.

Item: cursed mirror

The pokemon holding this item will have its abilities and moves effects hit them instead. Example: a pokemon holding the cursed mirror with the static ability has a 30% chance of self paralysis when the opponent hits them, or speed boost pokemon holding it will slow down each turn. Also, a pokemon holding cursed mirror and using a flinch move has a chance of flinching before moving.

Inspired by skyward sword

Sky strike:
    Type: fighting
    Learned: Gallade
    Power: 200
    acc: 100
    charges psychic energy on the 1st turn, then unleashes a wide range that hits all enemies regardless of position.

Quite like aura sphere fused with razor leaf.

Dragon Bolt
    Type: Dragon
    Power: 175
    Accuracy:
    Learned by: Rayquaza

About time Rayquaza got a signature move.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Shock hazard
    Electric
    power:80
    acc:100
    pp:15

The user creates a bright spark ball and hurls it at the opponent. It has a 30% chance to burn.

Stare
    Normal
    Power: ---
    acc. 100
    pp. 10

the user stares at the oponent, freking it out. the oponent is forced to switch with a random member of his/her team

Water Hazard
    Status

The user lays out hidden energy that strike opponent's upon switching in, does 12% to most types, except 25% to water types, and 6% to flying types/Levitate, using Dive gets rid of them as well as Rapid Spin.

I would give Emolga and Parchirisu baby evolutions and a higher evolution to be obtained with thunderstone so that their relationship with Pikachu could be a full family. I would definitely use the Emolga evolution.
    im not sure about anything

Sticky Mud

Power: --
    Accuracy: --
    Effect: The user releases sticky mud that lowers the Speed of any Pokémon that switches in. The mud goes away after the foe has switched 2 times. Does not affect Flying types or Pokémon with the ability Levitate.

I'm not sure if it's removable with Rapid Spin or not.

Dread Claw
    Physical
    Type: Dark
    Power: 95
    Effect: High Critical hit and Flinch chance

A new sidequest for a possible main series.

After you obtained 6 badges, a snager (like Wes and Michael from orre) will call you that there are several pokemon trainers that are carrying shadow pokemon. You will be able to equip yourself a snagger arm, turning your pokeballs to snagging balls. That means , you can steal a trainer's pokemon.

Pulse Punch
    Type: Fighting
    Cat: Special, "on-contact" move, punching move
    PP: 20
    Power :35
    Accuracy: 100%
    Priority: +1
    Effect: May disable the move the foe is using on this turn
    Effect Chance: 30%
    Target: Anyone adjecent to the user.

"The user punches the foe weakly and channels energy through it. It aill strike first, and may disable a move the foe is using on the same turn."
    Last edited by pikadon92; 13th February 2012 at 3:58 PM.

Bolting Boost

Power: 55
    Accuracy: 90
    Effect: Inflicts damage and raises both Attack and Speed by one level.
    Description: The user suddenly rushes towards the foe, striking them with a charged tackle, raising the user's Attack and Speed stats.

Not just Electric-types would learn this, but also Pokémon who are capable of running at high speeds. It might be a bit overpowered.

^Lower to like base 20 Power to even it out, avoids super technician abuse, and still stacks the power.

Ability

Rough Sole
    [INGAME]Provides protection from field debris[/INGAME]
    The user is immune to entry hazards.

Item
    Iron Boot
    [INGAME]A Solid Pair of Boots that anchor and protect the holder's feet[/INGAME]
    The user's speed is reduced 1 stage, but gains an immunity to Entry Hazards and can not be forced out by moves such as Whirlwind or Circle Throw.

Attack
    Shrapnel
    Steel
    60BP
    100Acc
    [INGAME]The user throws pieces of it's defense at the target that hurt switch-ins.[/INGAME]
    Effect: Lower's the users DEF 3 level to use, but sets up spikes at the same time. Fails if DEF is lowered to minimal.

Notable learners: Golem and Garbador.

Northern Shellos/Gastrodon: Same stats and moves as any other Shellos/Gastrodon, but with an orange and purple color scheme.

Southern Shellos/Gastrodon: Same stats and moves as any other Shellos/Gastrodon, but with a yellow and red color scheme.

Sandstorm Castform: A Ground-type form of Castform that appears during sandstorm weather.

Water-cloak Burmy/Wormadam: Burmy gets the Water-cloak when battling in water, and then evolves into a blue Wormadam (Bug/Water-type) that can learn various Water-type attacks.

Ice-cloak Burmy/Wormadam: Burmy gets the Ice-cloak when battling in snow or during a hailstorm, and then evolves into a white Wormadam (Bug/Ice-type) that can learn various Ice-type attacks.

Soot-cloak Burmy/Wormadam: Burmy gets the Soot-cloak when battling near volcanoes or other areas with lots of Fire-types, and then evolves into an orange Wormadam (Bug/Fire-type) that can learn various Fire-type attacks.

Toxic-cloak Burmy/Wormadam: Burmy gets the Toxic-cloak when battling in mud and swamps, then evolves into a purple Wormadam (Bug/Poison-type) that can learn Poison-type attacks.

fire ball
    Type: fire
    Learned: charizard
    Power: 50
    acc: 90
    may cuase a burn... (40%)
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Scorch Cloak

Effect: The user covers itself in fire. Each time a Pokémon makes physical contact with the user or if the user touches a Pokémon, the Pokémon will get Burned and lose 1/16 of their maximum HP. The effect lasts 2 turns. Fire Pokémon will not be affected upon touching/being touched by another Pokémon with this effect.

Shock Cloak

Effect: The user sends electricity throughout its body. Each time a Pokémon makes physical contact with the user or if the user touches a Pokémon, the Pokémon will get Paralyzed and lose 1/16 of their maximum HP. The effect lasts 2 turns. Electric and Ground Pokémon will not be affected upon touching/being touched by another Pokémon with this effect.

Cold Cloak

Effect: The user creates freezing air around itself. Each time a Pokémon makes physical contact with the user or if the user touches a Pokémon, the Pokémon may get frozen (40%). The effect lasts 2 turns. Ice Pokémon will not be affected upon touching/being touched by another Pokémon with this effect.

New game idea, this is the basic GL layout:

First you pass through a twon. In that town is a gym. However, you must first make the very long journey to another town that is literally miles away but takes the character 5 minutes to get there by running. However, there is grass and trainers all around, and by the time you reach the first gym, your Pokemon are likely lv. 16 already, which is a good thing because...

Gym Leader #1: Draco
    Type: Dragon
    -Bagon lv. 12
    -Dratini lv. 12
    -Axew lv. 13

Then you return to that town to battle the gym leader there. The gym leader has a new Pokemon:

Tinymph: Bug-Steel
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Evolves into Megasect at lv. 40, keeping ability and typing.

Gym Leader 2: Doug
    Type: Bug
    -lv. 15 Beedrill
    -lv. 15 Butterfree
    -lv. 17 Tinymph

After that you Cut a tree using your new badge and reach the next city. In this city is the Gym Leader's convention, and you get a chance to rebattle Gym Leaders (except Draco).

Gym Leader 3: Elena
    Type: Electric
    -Emolga lv. 15
    -Emolga lv. 15
    -Emolga lv. 15
    -Rotom lv. 20

The Gym Leaders get tougher as you rebattle them, and Elena changes her Rotom's form.

Then you go to the next gym...

Gym Leader 4: Claudia
    Type: Flying
    -Tomahawk lv. 34

She has a Tomahawk, which is a Flying-Fighting Pokemon created by Smogon a few months ago.

And the next gym...

Gym Leader 5: Sal
    -Excadrill lv. 31
    -Hippopotas lv. 32

Sand Rush will be tough to defeat...

Before the next gym, there is a cave called Whispering Cave with a 95% Audino encounter rate, which gives you a lot of EXP.

Gym Leader 6: Toxia
    Type: Poison
    -Nidoqueen lv. 40
    -Venomoth lv. 41
    -Nidoking lv. 43

Then the next gym...

Gym Leader 7: Shaunta
    Type: Ghost
    -Gengar lv. 42
    -Chandelure lv. 42
    -Necturna lv. 43

Necturna is the Grass-Ghost Smogon CaP made a couple weeks back.

Then the next gym...

Gym Leader 8: Grimwald
    Type: Dark
    -Spiritomb lv. 43
    -Sableye lv. 44
    -Zweilous lv.43
    -Krookodile lv. 45

Then Draco's father Ghestis (gasp) tries to summon Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem in Draco's gym, but the gym ends up blowing up. The character and the professor are blasted to some other location, where they hear of the 4 other gyms in the region. The main character decides to beat those gyms, but the professor has another thing in mind. The blast awakened the three legendaries Kitsunoh, Stratagem, and Syclant. (all Smogon CaPs) He asks his two assistants and your rival to take over the Rock, Steel, and Ice gyms while the gym leaders take out the legendaries.

Gym Leader 9: Assistant 1
    Type: Rock
    -Gigalith lv. 50

Gym Leader 10: Assistant 2
    Type: Steel
    -Steelix lv. 50

Then you reach the icy north of the region. Your rival wants to face Syclant himself and refuses to lead the gym. The leader is defeated by your rival. You must then defeat the leader.

Gym Leader 11: Isaac
    Type: Ice
    -(Rock/Ice sweeper, lv. 49)
    -(Ice/Steel physical wall, lv. 49)
    -(Ice/Fire special wall, lv. 50)

After that, you face a rival battle. Your rival has recruited a lv. 40 Syclant with a moveset of Silver Wind, Frost Breath, Blizzard, and Tail Glow.

The last gym...

Gym Leader 12: Chuck Norris Bruce
    Type: Fighting
    -Lucario lv. 50
    -Cobalion lv. 50
    -Terrakion lv. 50
    -Virizion lv. 50
    -Reverankh lv. 52

Reverankh is another Smogon CaP. It is Ghost-Fighting.

After that is the E4, which I am too lazy to post. They have Grass, Water, Fire, and Normal typings, respectively. Then there is the champion:

-Metagross lv. 55
    -Starmie lv. 55
    -Latios lv. 55
    -Jirachi lv.55
    -Mewtwo lv. 55
    -(Dark-Psychic special sweeper, lv. 56)

What are unique of his Pokemon are that they are EV trained. That's right. EV trained. Fortunately, you find wild Chansey in Victory Road, and if you can raise a lv. 70 Volcarona, you can sweep with Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, and Bug Buzz.

Default Monster file series

List of typings and abilities for Classical Monsters

Cerberus:Ice/Ghost with Intimidate-It's an underworld-based creature that controls the populace. The Ice typing comes from the general bleakness of the Greek afterlife.

Lemean Hydraark/Poison with Regenerator-It was capable of growing back new heads. The Dark type refers to it being defeated by Heracles, and the Poison type refers to its toxic blood

Gorgon:Rock/Electric with Static-Gorgons paralyse you, and turn you into rock.

Minotaur:Fighting with Keen Eye-It's going to need a Keen Eye to move around the Labyrinth

Nemean Lion:Steel/Fighting with Heatproof-The Nemean Lion was immune to all weapons, so it gets the defensive steel type. However, it was taken down by the fighting/half-god Heracles
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Inspired by Twilight Princess
    Item - Claw Shot
    Catagory - Key Item
    Given to the Player by alternate gender or Professor after third Gym is battled. Claw Shot is used in the new namesake gameplay mechanic - player can grip ledges which are normally out of reach. The journey is somewhat easier now.
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Arcane Stone
    ROCK - SPECIAL
    Power: 95
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 15

No brainer

New Ability: Trick Savvy
    If hit by a status move, the pokemon's sp.att rises. Does not give the pokemon immunity to them, though.
    "Raises Sp. Att when affected by a staus move."

New Ability: Fluff Up
    If the foe uses the same move more than twice in a row, if targetted on this Pokemon, the move's damage will decrease by 50%. The user does not have to be hit by the move, nor does it have to be the target for non-single battles. This ability will not work on critical hits and when when the move itself or its user's ability states otherwise.
    "Reduces damage recieved from a repeated move."

Revised Ability: Overgrow
    The Pokemon's Grass-type moves have their damage increased by 20% (if any) and they ignore the target's defences and evasion boosts. If the Pokemon's HP is a third and below's the damage increase becomes 50%.
    "Boosts Grass-type moves even further."

Revised Ability: Blaze
    The Pokemon's Fire-type moves have their damage increased by 20% (if any) and they ignore the target's defences and evasion boosts. If the Pokemon's HP is a third and below's the damage increase becomes 50%.
    "Boosts Fire-type moves even further."

Revised Ability: Torrent
    The Pokemon's Water-type moves have their damage increased by 20% (if any) and they ignore the target's defences and evasion boosts. If the Pokemon's HP is a third and below's the damage increase becomes 50%.
    "Boosts Water-type moves even further."

Revised Ability: Swarm
    The Pokemon's Bug-type moves have their damage increased by 20% (if any) and they ignore the target's defences and evasion boosts. If the Pokemon's HP is a third and below's the damage increase becomes 50%.
    "Boosts Bug-type moves even further."
    Last edited by pikadon92; 18th February 2012 at 7:28 AM.

Page 251 of 319 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301 ... LastLast