Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What HASN'T been made into a Pokemon yet?!

Default What HASN'T been made into a Pokemon yet?!

This is a thread to discuss the huge list of many things that haven't been given the "Pokemon" treatment.

I personally am baffled that there isn't a legitimate cheetah Pokemon yet. I mean they the fastest land animal. I'm sure Game Freak could come up with some awesome design for one. Maybe it could be the 7th Gen Fire Starter?

While there have been birds, it blows me away that there hasn't been a Grass type bird. I mean, leaves for feathers/wings, sticks for legs, etc. I just want a green Grass bird Pokémon.

And a full-size elephant. Sorry Donphan.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE . I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

ATTN UNITED KINGDOM TRAINERS: I AM VERY INTERESTED IN HAVING MY OWN DARKRAI IF ONE OF YOU COULD PLEASE GET AN EXTRA ONE, I WILL GLADLY TRADE YOU SOMETHING OF MINE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

How about an earthworm it would be a ground type

Capybara!! I want a pokemon modeled after a capybara so bad. I don't even care if it was a lame starting area normal type. I'd use the heck out of it. I just think capybaras are so cool.

I think a fly, wolf, and a earthworm Pokemon would be cool to see. I would also like to see a Poison/Steel, Electric/Dark, Dark/Fairy, Bug/Psychic, Poison/Fire, Fire/Fairy, Ice/Fire, and to name a few...

There has yet to be a Pokemon based on the Sphynx. Either Egyptian or Greek version would work but I personally prefer the Egyptian one. I was thinking there could be a two stage line where the first is Ground/Psychic and the evolved form becomes Ground/Flying and has large wings. The evolution would be heavier than Groudon and almost as big as Wailord but it can also learn Fly. Their Ability would be called Riddle and the effect is in between turns, a message box will appear and will say "[Pokemon's name] asked a riddle...." and there will be a 50/50 chance of the Pokemon on the other side being damaged. If the answer is wrong, a message will say something like "Pikachu answered incorrectly. [Pokemon Name] strikes!" If it is correct, a message will say something like "Pikachu answered correctly!" and no damage will be dealt.

We are also looooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue for a Fire/Poison type considering many Poison Pokemon can use Fire type attacks and several Fire Pokemon can learn Smog. Plus one of Houndoom's Dex entries mention that it breathes out toxins that ignite upon contact with the air.

Other Pokemon never created yet include a koala, platypus, a rat that literally grabs anything it finds on the ground and stuffs it into an oversized sack, a metallic lobster, something involving lichen, a jianshi (Chinese version of a zombie except it can hop. Could be Dark/Ghost), a gorilla, a peacock, and a porcupine.
    Last edited by Captain Jigglypuff; 8th April 2015 at 2:05 AM.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I want a Cardinal. Cardinals are beautiful. Also, gender differences.

Well, we had an ice cream cone, a sundae cone, cotton candy, cupcake, and a key chain. If we're going to Pokemon versions of man-made stuff, why not a... car? Or a bike? A wheel, even. Or actual appliances. Rotom getting in one is different, since Rotom is the Pokemon and it's possessing stuff. But actual appliance Pokemon.

For Pokemon games, we had that... Nobunaga crossover. I'd say that's embarrassing for KOEI, making that thing instead of working on OTHER better stuff, like Three Kingdoms 13 after that disastrous 12. So for Pokemon game types, I say an RTS might be nice. Units hard-counter other units (Ice beating Dragon), while Pokemon trainers can be the workers gathering resources. ... Which would lead to situations where the Pokemon kill the trainers when harrassing the enemy's base.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get one because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

Battle Format: Rotation

TEF League Triple Battle Frontier Brain

Image credits to: FairyWitch

Gym and Frontier Status: Closed

I am also unsure why there is still no koala Pokemon. I mean, it would be ADORABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I've always had this idea for a region where the Grass starter is a cardinal named Gardenal (eventually evolving into a falcon called Floralcon)
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE . I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

ATTN UNITED KINGDOM TRAINERS: I AM VERY INTERESTED IN HAVING MY OWN DARKRAI IF ONE OF YOU COULD PLEASE GET AN EXTRA ONE, I WILL GLADLY TRADE YOU SOMETHING OF MINE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Gender differences seems like a good rationale for a peacock Pokemon, where the male version is gaudy-looking while the female version is rather plain.

I have been dreaming of a Pokemon styled MMORPG something like World of Warcraft except Pokemon :3
    That idea gets thrown around a lot. While I wouldn't mind if it's executed in a way that retains the emphasis on individual choice, my experience with MMO has been far more hostile. If some people think Smogon tiering is restrictive, they haven't experienced a cooperative MMORPG where people outright ostracize you for being sub-optimal. We're talking people taking screenshots of your gear and posting it on gaming forums to laugh at.

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

How about a cockroach pokemon? ya know

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Koala please!! I'd love a koala pokemon : )

Also, for a fossil, do we have a stegosaurus yet? Velociraptor?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Well, so far there hasn't been a car Pokémon.

And don't say it won't happen because it still can.

Quote Originally Posted by raichu27 View Post
    a fly
    Venomoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Ferret View Post
    I am also unsure why there is still no koala Pokemon. I mean, it would be ADORABLE!
    Spinda might not be exactly that, but it's close.
    Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; 8th April 2015 at 3:31 AM.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

I don't think a Pegasus Pokemon exists yet...
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I don't think a Pegasus Pokemon exists yet...
    Keldeo just lacks wings.

Venomoth.
    To be fair, that's a moth. I think I would be too revolted by the thought of a housefly Pokemon to ever use it though. Even the thought of houseflies right now is threatening to make me lose my dinner.

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

We don't really have a Pokemon based off of a kangaroo yet. Lemurs are another possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Well, so far there hasn't been a car Pokémon.

And don't say it won't happen because it still can.

Venomoth.

Spinda might not be exactly that, but it's close.
    Moth =/= Fly
    Panda =/= Koala

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    We don't really have a Pokemon based off of a kangaroo yet. Lemurs are another possibility.
    Kangskhan is based on a kangaroo.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    While there have been birds, it blows me away that there hasn't been a Grass type bird. I mean, leaves for feathers/wings, sticks for legs, etc. I just want a green Grass bird Pokémon.
    True but there are several psychic and fire birds, which is far more creative.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Still waiting for a cougar Pokemon tbh. Imma need one in Gen 7, Gamefreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    True but there are several psychic and fire birds, which is far more creative.
    Fire type bird is not creative. It's just a phoenix rip. Not that I dislike those Pokemon, but still not terribly original. And creativity is not a must for every design (even though the way I described sounds pretty cool to me).

I've had the idea for some time of a possessed clock Pokemon (Ghost type, obviously) because inanimate object-based Pokemon are always interesting to see.

Claimed by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Kanngheskhan. Doesn't look too much like it is, but it is still based off a kangaroo.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast