View Poll Results: Wich studio you entrust the future Pokemon live action movie?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warner Brothers

2 40.00%
  • Legendary Pictures

1 20.00%
  • Sony Pictures

0 0%
  • I don't know

2 40.00%

Thread: Which studio you entrust the future Pokemon live action Movie?

Default Which studio you entrust the future Pokemon live action Movie?

As you know - are now three large companies are fighting for the right to be adapted to the big screen with live actors of our beloved franchise. And this - Warner Brothers, Legendary Pictures and Sony Pictures. Which studio you entrust the future Pokemon live action movie?
    Legendary - they already have big monsters (Godzilla, King Kong e.t.c). Not!
    Sony - Not too! They and Nintendo rivals! After all - they make movies about Sonic the Hedgehog and Angry Birds, and ruined Ghostbusters and Spider-Man, twice.
    Warner Brothers - Yes! After all - they released in rest of the world first movies. And i hope they make cool soundtrack like in first 2 movies.
    I am for Warner!

i'm with warner too, and secondly, legendary pictures.

But I'm afraid how it will turn. If they make for children, it will became ridiculous. They should produce something likethe fan made apokelipse with Red as protagonist.
    Or a Pokemon series with each season focusing on every generation.

Not Sony, anything but Sony....... they'll ruin it like they ruined the Amazing Spider-Man franchise
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

I believe Legendary would be the best option. They have done great with other movies, while I think that Warner Bros hasn't done so well. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Batman franchise.
    Beginning pokemon YouTuber
    Projected begin date: May 10th