View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 213 of 315 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 7851

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

I have a great idea for a bonus story quest in the future 3DS exclusive third versoin of Black and White! Here it goes! After the defeat of N and the Team Plasma Boss some of the Sages escape from prison and go to a secret underground base. In that secret underground base they open a highly secure vault. In that highly secure vault is a deadly, mutated form of the Pokerus... The name of this deadly virus is ( Pokerus X ) or ( Poke X ) for short. Like the Pokerus, Pokerus X makes Pokemon grow and level up faster and it also makes their attacks and defence much stronger. However... It has a polor opposite effect on humans... Making them weaker to the point where the human actually dies! The bonus story begins when a Team Plasma Sage appears in a local store in one of the Unova cities ( your one friend just happens to be in that store at the time ) Suddenly the Sage pulls out a small capsule containing the Poke X virus and Shouts out: POKEMON! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR HUMAN FRIENDS CAUSE WITHIN DAYS THEY ARE GONNA DIE!!! The sage then smashes capsule and it realeses the virus... The people inhale the virus but don't know it and just assume that it was some crazy person. The next day however those people including your friend get very sick and are quarentined. The incedent makes headlines all over Unova, you just happend to have finished reading about it in the Global Link building when suddenly a Plasma Sage appears in the building ( you don't know it's a Plasma Sage yet) walks in center of the room and pulls out a capsule containing the Poke X virus the Plasma sage shouts the same thing as the one earlier but this time, you manage to stop him before he can release the deadly virus. (Continued on next post )
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

(PART 2) The capsule hits the ground but doesn't break. You are able to grab the capsule before the Sage does but then the Sage removes his discuise and reveals himself. He then challenges you to a battle. After you beat him Looker appears, arrests the Sage and asks you to give him the capsule. After you give him the capsule he interegates the Plasma Sage. The sage reveals that he is part of a group of Radicals in Team Plasma. He also reveals that they had a backup plan ( Project Poke X ) The backup plan was that if they couldn't free the Pokemon from trainers they would just use the Pokerus X virus to wipeout the human population instead. But your character manages to talk some sense into him. ( What!? Your saying your Pokemon love you and they would be very sad if you died? Wow... I... Never thought of that... ) The Sage then reveals the location of the secret underground base. Looker tells you to go and stop Team Plasma once again while he takes the capsule to the lap to try and find a cure to Pokerus X. You go into the under ground base and encounter three Plasma Sages. They Challenge you to a Triple battle and you defeat them. After you walk down a bit you encounter the boss of Team Plasma! He ask's how the heck did you find this place!? Then says it doesn't matter... He then quickly pulls out a capsule containing the Poke X virus and smashes it! ( Continued on next Post )
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    PM or VM me!

( Part 3 ) The boss of Team Plasma then says: IF I CAN'T WIPEOUT THE HUMAN POPULATION THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO DESTROY MYSELF AND TAKE YOU WITH ME!!! Then the battle insues... But... Before the battle can begin Looker appears ( with a bunch of police officers ) and arrests The Plasma Boss, this time saying he'll put him in a Maximum Security Prison. However he then uses a scanner on you and says ( Player Name ) You have done a great job in stopping Team Plasma once and for all... Unfortanatly... You too have been infected with the Pokerus X virus and we will have to quarentine you... I'm sorry... But you can't take your Pokemon with you... We can't have them being infected with this deadly virus until we have a cure. But I promise you we will give them back when we find a cure... They then take you to a quarentine room. You walk up to the door and a message appears and says: (The door is Locked tight and won't open...) But then the door opens and Looker, Professor Juniper, and your Mom walk in. Looker then says: (Player Name) I have some great news! We have found a cure to the Poke X virus!! He explains that in order to cure the Pokerus X virus a Pokemon with a special bloodtype must donate some of it's blood to the infected human. Then the human SHOULD develop the imunnity to the virus that the Pokemon have... He explains that other trainers including Gym Leaders have Volenteered their Pokemon to donate their Blood. And then asks you if you could volenteer your Pokemon. So you agree and then Professor Juniper says she is very proud of you! ( Continued on next Post )
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    PM or VM me!

( Part 4 ) Then a nurse walks in and says ( Player Name ) I have to take a sample of your Blood to determine your Blood type. After the nurse takes a blood sample she says thank you and leaves. Your Mom then says you should get some rest. You fall asleep, the Pokemon Heal tone Plays but... Stops halfway thourgh... Then a message appears: Player Name... Player Name... You then wake up to find your Mom, Looker, and the Nurse from earlier next to your bed. You hear you Mom say No... I'll tell him ( or her if you pick the girl trainer ) She then walks up close to your bed and says: ( Player Name ) There's somthing I have to tell you... All of the people who have been infected with the Pokerus X virus have been cured... But... You have a rare bloodtype that has rejected all the Pokemon's blood types... The Doctor says at best you only have a few days to live... Then she begins to cry... But then... The Doctor comes in and says: Everyone! I have some great news! We have finally found a Pokemon with the right bloodtype! Quickly! Let's get ( Player Name ) to the ER! When you enter the ER they put you to sleep... Then the Pokemon Healing tone chimes... This time Chiming the full tone! When you wake up you find Your Mom, Looker, and Professor Juniper next to your bed. Your Mom says: Player Name! I'm so glad you are awake! Professor Juniper then explaines you had a rare bloodtype that didn't accept most Pokemon bloodtypes but that a Pokemon with a special bloodtype gave you some of it's blood and cured the Pokerus X virus that infected you! What Pokemon is that you ask? She then throws a Pokeball in the air and the Pokemon is... ( Gasp ) Your Starter Pokemon!!! Then your Mom says this Pokemon was the only Pokemon that had the right bloodtype! It saved your life ( Player Name ) Your Pokemon then jumps on your bed and Cuddles up to you! Then the nurse comes in and says your recovery is going well and you should be out in a day or two! Your Mom then says she'll give your other Pokemon back when you feel better. Then the heal tone chimes again! Your character wakes up and your Mom comes in and says: Player Name! The Doctor says your all better now and can leave today! Then the screen goes blank one more time and you find yourself at home. Looker comes and says you have done a great job in stopping Team Plasma and apoligises about having to put you through all that. Then he leaves and the Bonus quest is offically over and you do anything you want from that point on! So how bout that huh? Not to bad for someone whos not a good storyteller. Eh?
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    PM or VM me!

Pokemon: Metamew
    Amplified Seismic Pokemon
    Type: Steel, Psychic
    Ability: Clear Body
    After the Mewtwo incident, a mad scientist decided to take a Mew's DNA to amplify the power of a Metagross beyond imagination.

Signature Move: Seismic Void-
    Type: Dark
    Damage: 100
    Accuracy: 100
    Info: 50% chance confusion

Stats (in general)
    Attack: Above Average
    Defense: Above Average
    Sp. Attack: Very High
    Sp. Defence: Below Average
    Speed: Very Slow

Appearance: A Metagross with a distortion of space around it. It is in a darker shade of blue, and has silver spikes- much like Metagross. It's eyes glow much more, making the appearance much more menacing. It is also slightly larger.

Extra Info: Being artificially created, it was driven mad by the endless tests. Not 3 weeks into creation, it's psychic powers become very apparent. VERY APPARENT when a large distortion of space rapidly expands over the lab, and disappearing into an unknown place.

Where it is found: In some of the games I am planning. There is Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, and Pokemon Galaxy. It will be part of a side-quest.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

"Those who don't know Aerodactyl's true power are those who are ignorant."

Ooh fun thread, i cant believe i didnt know about this before.

Pokemon: Both are Eevee Evolutions

Aveon:
    Type: Flying

Moves:
    Gust
    Aerial Ace
    Tackle
    Tail whip
    etc.

Draconeon

Type:
    Dragon

Moves learned:
    dragon moves

Quote Originally Posted by PeterFoster111 View Post
    This move randomly popped into my head.

Name: Strangle
    Power: Depends on the size of the target's neck. Smaller - more damage. Bigger - less damage.
    Accuracy: 95
    Status Condition?: No.
    Who can learn it?: Any Pokemon that has arms, hands, vines, tentacles. Victreebell has vines so it can use it.
    Description:
    The user wraps it's hands/vines/tentacles/arms around the foe's neck to suffocate them.
    Uhhh..this sounds so scary!

Move: Possess
    Power: --
    PP: 15
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: The user possesses the target, greatly raising attack and special attack. The target then becomes confused.

Pretty much any ghost Pokemon can use this attack.

Cower before ME!

Gender differences
    Charizard:Females have a smaller belly area
    Blastoise:Males have a larger "gun"
    Beedrill:Females have smaller abdomens
    Arbok:Females have a smaller pattern
    Meowth and Persian:Females have smaller charms
    Machoke:Females lack the strained red lines
    Machamp:Females have a thinner muzzle
    Marowak:A female's bone is larger
    Lickitung and Lickylicky:A female's tounge is shorter
    Typhlosion:Females have a shorter neck flame
    Feraligatr:Females have a one-point intrusion on their spine
    Honchkrow:Females have a smaller hat
    Stantler:Females have smaller antlers
    Tyranitar:Females have longer tails and more noticable teeth
    Grovyle:Females have a a shorter ponytail
    Sceptile:Females have a shorter tail
    Mudkip,Marshtomp and Swampert:Females have a smaller tail
    Kirlia:The skirt of a male is shorter than that of a female
    Gardevoir:The male dress is thinner
    Masquerain:The "eyes" on a male are larger
    Skitty and Delcatty:Males have a smaller tail
    Aggron:Females have shorter iron horns
    Altaria:Males have shorter "hair"
    Whiscash:Females have shorter whiskers
    Glalie:Males have larger horns
    Sealeo:Females have shorter stashes
    Walrein:Females have shorter tusks
    Drifblim:Males have a larger cloud
    Lopunny:Males have shorter ears
    Lucario:Females have shorter ears
    Probopass:Females have a shorter moustache
    Heatran:Females have smaller teeth
    Mewtwo and Darkrai:Retconned to being 100% male
    Samurott:Males have a longer horn
    Krokorok and Krookodile:Females have a shorter snout
    Scrafty:Males have a bigger 'do
    Zoroark:Males have a shorter 'do
    Sawbuck:Females have shorter horns/antlers,regardless of season
    Boufallant:Females have shorter horns
    Meloetta:Retconned into being 100% female
    X team:

Emerald team:
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (trade)
    Friend code: 4556-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12

Pokedex: 716 out of 718 obtained. Pokemon remaining: Genesect and Arceus

Recreate a Pokemon!

Cherrim
    Blossom Pokemon

Type-Grass/Fire (Both Overcast and Sunshine forms)

Abilitiy
    Flower Gift: Instead of raising only Att and Sp.Def, Flower Gift raises any of the current stats (Att, Def, Spd, Sp.Att and Sp.Def) of Cherrim and all of its allies under sunlight. Among those stats, the two highest stats* will be Boosted.
    Those two stats are still raised by 1.5, but it CAN stack.

*Current stats for each of the Pokemon, excluding stat boosts from moves, items, abilities etc.
    As a tie-breaker, the stats boosted are prioritized in the following order: Att, Sp.Att, Def, Sp.Def, Spd.

Appearance Change
    Overcast-Body is orange with a darker tone and its petals are red.
    Sunshine-Petals have an orange tip.

Level-Up Moves
    Same as Gen V level-up moves, but with following changes:
    -Tackle is replaced with Ember
    -At Level 7, it learns Fire Spin instead
    -At Level 25, Flame Burst is learnt instead.
    -At 35, Petal Dance is learnt instead
    -It also Learns Purtagory at Level 50.

Everyything that is left out are the same as usual.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 10th February 2011 at 3:29 AM.

Default Concepts for unutilized/rarely utilized type combos

Electric/Poison:A living battery acid
    Electric/Psychic:A computer,or hologram
    Electric/Fire:A star-based Pokemon
    Normal/Ground:An evolution of Dunsparce,or an animal known for making burrows
    Normal/Ghost:A Pokemon based on a traditional ghost
    Bug/Dark:A predatory bug
    Bug/Ghost:A parasitic bug
    Psychic/Poison:A Pokemon based on a witch
    Grass/Fire:A bonfire Pokemon
    Grass/Ghost:A jack-o-lantern Pokemon
    Dark/Fighting:A ninja
    Dark/Electric or Dark/Steel:A villanous robot
    Fighting/Flying:A rooster,from cockfighting
    Water/Fire:A sauna based Pokemon
    Water/Ghost:A pirate Pokemon,or ghost of those lost at sea
    Fire/Dragon:A dragon based on those of Arthurian legend
    Steel/Poison:A toxic metal Pokemon
    Flying:A cloud Pokemon
    Fighting/Ghost:The spirit of a warrior
    Rock/Dragon:A T-Rex Pokemon
    Rock/Ghost:A skeleton or literal fossil Pokemon
    Poison/Dragon:A stonefish Pokemon
    X team:

Emerald team:
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (trade)
    Friend code: 4556-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12

Pokedex: 716 out of 718 obtained. Pokemon remaining: Genesect and Arceus

There is not a pokemon on existence with flying as its only type. Last time I checked.

Toddlous
    Cloud Pokemon
    Type-Flying
    Gender Ratio: 50% of being either gender
    Abilitiy-Mischevious Heart, (DreamWorld) Run Away
    Appearance- A cloud with a head and arm (similar to Tornadus), and a thin tail popping out of it.
    Evo: Male Toddlous --(Lv.40)-->Tornadus
    If it holds the following new items:
    -Static Dust, it will evolve into Thundurus instead
    -Sacred Soil, it wil become Landorus instead
    If female, it will become......

Rainbowus
    Sky Pokemon
    Type-Flying/Water
    Gender Ratio: Always Female
    Abilitiy-Mischevious Heart, (Dreamworld) Magic Guard
    Appearance- Tornadus, but pearl white, feminised face and body figure, cloud hair extending further and cover her upper body like a scarf, tail resembles a rainbow.

Last edited by pikadon92; 10th February 2011 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by houndourm View Post
    There is not a pokemon on existence with flying as its only type. Last time I checked.
    There is now. It's one of the legendaries in BW, one of the genie-looking roaming-legends.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Crunchisel
    Classification: Fierce Pokemon
    Type: Dark/Flying
    Ability: Reckless
    Dream World: Reckless
    Stats: 90/144/65/65/75/129
    Description: An enormous black pterodactyl-shaped creature with a huge-jawwed head, and four wings, each adorned with razor sharp red leather. It has two whip-like tails, but no feet.
    Flavor Text: CRUNCHISEL uses its body to smash and wreck foes with no regard for its own safety. It's so reckless that it can break bones without caring.
    Gender Ratio: 87.5% Male/12.5% Female
    Height: 7'03"
    Weight: 132.7 lbs
    Color Class: Black
    Evolution: Evolves from Aerodactyl if brought to the Tarr Pit.

Moveset:

- Ice Fang
    - Thunder Fang
    - Fire Fang
    10 Bite
    18 Crunch
    26 Double Edge
    35 Iron Headbutt
    44 Stone Edge
    60 Head Smash
    71 Brave Bird
    82 Outrage
    95 Punisher Dive

Name: Punisher Dive
    Cat: Physical
    PP: 5
    Acc: 95
    Pow: 180
    Description: Does 2/3s of damage to the user as it does to the opponent.
    Learned By: Crunchisel

Well I couldn't find the rename Pokemon moves thread so this one seems fitting:
    I would rename every single move to Luster Purge (Latios) and Perish Song (Celebi).
    They are the two coolest names for moves in all of Pokemon.

New legendary duo:

Angernaut (anger+juggernaut)
    Fighting/Dragon
    Ballistic Pokemon
    Ability: Berserk: Negates effects of attacks like Endure, Protect, and Light Screen
    Signature Move: Berserk Charge: Dragon-type; ATK 140 ACC 90: Lowers opponent's Def and Sp Def
    Description: Nothing can withstand its power once it starts charging. It can even shatter walls of pure diamond with one headbutt.

Fortifield Fortify+force field
    Steel/Psychic
    Patience Pokemon
    Ability: Total Guard: Defensive attacks cannot be negated; lowers opponent's Attack when hit by a physical attack.
    Signature Move: Drain Guard: Negates an opponent's attack, then restores HP by 1/2 of the damage that would have been inflicted. May fail if used in succession.
    Description: It creates force fields around itself as it rests. Even if the barriers are broken, it shall not yield to the force of any impact.

They already have Bastiodon and Rampardos to symbolize the idea of a spear that can pierce anything and a shield that can't be pierced, so this moves far beyond that by utilizing the concept of a rivalry between the unstoppable force (Angernaut) and the immovable object (Fortifield).
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Type: Sound

Current Pokemon with it: Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Loudred, Exploud, Melloeta, Chinchou, Chingling, Chatot.

Effective against: Flying, Normal, Ice, Water,

Resisted by: Grass, Ground, Rock, Ghost
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under-appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Look. Look at my avatar's face. Doesn't he just look awesome?

Type: Gas

Super Effective Against: Fire, Gas

Not Very Effective Against: Steel, Rock, Ground, Dragon, Electric, Normal

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Pokémon: Robbafet

Type: Dark/Psychic

Evolution line: Wynaut --> Wobbuffet --> Robbaffet

How to evolve: Training at night time with a Robber's Mask attached, a special item.

The idea for this guy was my recolor for Wobbuffet which looked somewhat like a robber in a purple suit. So, I named it Robbaffet, a lame corruption of Wobbuffet's name.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Move Tutor:

A hiker who stands on some mountain in Unova. He wouuld teach stone Edge to some pokemon. I might make a complete list later, but for now I only have one idea. Leavanny. All of her weaknesse I think are covered by it, especially Flying and Fire. When I saw that she couldn't learn any Rock type moves I kicked her out of my planne team. It would really benefit from this.

Here's another move.

Name: Gun Bullet
    Type: Steel
    The move deals the damage depending on where it hits. Where it hits is pure chance. If it's a headsot the Defending Pokemon is instantly knocked out, stats and levels don't apply. If it's an armshot the Defending Pokemon cannot attack for 5 turns. If it's a legshot the Pokemon's speed stat is sharply reduced. If it's a body shot then it will do half the damage of a headshot.
    It will land without fail, but it dosen't affect Steel type or Ghost type Pokemon.

And also I thought up of a cool version for Pokemon, you know, like Shadow Pokemon.

Mecha Pokemon. As the name says, the Pokemon is now a robotic form. These forms of Pokemon can be found anywhere in cities only and are very rare. For example, you could find a Mecha Starly in Pewter City on HG/SS. You can get your first starter Pokemon as a mecha. Regardless of the Pokemon if it is a double type or a single type, the Pokemon takes attributes of a Steel type. So for example, Snover is a Grass and Ice type Pokemon. If you look at a Mecha Snover's stats, you won't see it, but it now acts as a Steel type and keeps it's defaut other two.

Machine Pokemon cannot be Mechas. To identify a Mecha, the Pokemon's cry now sounds robotic.

Now for those who are wondering "How the **** could there be a Mecha like Spiritomb"? It's simple. Only Spiritomb's stone is in Mecha form.

Personally, I got the idea because Sceptile looks like Godzilla. So then a shiny Sceptile would look like Kiryu, or Mechagodzilla.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 1,101 eggs
    Current Hunt:

Name: Breast Cannon
    Type: Normal
    Effect: Shoot out milk at the foe. Does double damage of the target is a Yummy or Greeed.

Outside of Kamen Rider Birth, Miltank can learn it through move tutor by said Kamen Rider.

[/I got real high on crack.]

Lightbulb I want to recreate a...

I want to recreate a...BERRY!!!!
    It looks like a ditto and acts like one too.It can shape shift and tastes different if it wants to.It has a mind of its own so eaters beware!It does not have teeth so it cant bite you.It is exteremly rare and only grows at the bottom of the great marshes rich mud.It cant walk if it is on its stem but will try to run away from you if you try and eat it!So I sujest you knock it out or hammer it with a malet or drown it or something.The rarest species live at the bottom of the ocean.If you want to drown them then do it in mud or put bleach in the water because they are alergic to bleach.It would be called ditto fruit.Is that an interesting fruit or what?Thats it!Bye!!!

(P.S.If you enjoyed this check out other posts by me.)

Quote Originally Posted by flygon lover View Post
    I want to recreate a...BERRY!!!!
    It looks like a ditto and acts like one too.It can shape shift and tastes different if it wants to.It has a mind of its own so eaters beware!It does not have teeth so it cant bite you.It is exteremly rare and only grows at the bottom of the great marshes rich mud.It cant walk if it is on its stem but will try to run away from you if you try and eat it!So I sujest you knock it out or hammer it with a malet or drown it or something.The rarest species live at the bottom of the ocean.If you want to drown them then do it in mud or put bleach in the water because they are alergic to bleach.It would be called ditto fruit.Is that an interesting fruit or what?Thats it!Bye!!!

(P.S.If you enjoyed this check out other posts by me.)
    Nice, I love that idea!

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

New pokemon types
    Name-Pownage
    Super Effective-Everything except its one resistance
    Resistance-Everything except PHAIL
    Weakness-PHAIL

Name-Phail
    Super Effective-Pownage
    Resistance-Pownage
    Weakness-Everything else

~

Page 213 of 315 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast