View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 295 of 318 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 7935

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

New Move
    Side Step
    Type: Fighting
    PP: 10
    Status Move

User Evades Attack requiring physical contact (except Aerial Ace. Faint Attack etc. and Priority Moves)
    Attacker takes 1/4 damage of attack's power
    High Jump Kick Still does it's normal recoil damage
    Can be negated by Rock Head ability.
    Use in succession increases chance of failure.
    Last edited by Moonlight_Tails; 13th November 2012 at 5:00 AM.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

trololol, have a new move

Chargestone
    Type: Electric
    Category: Status

Power: -
    Accuracy: -
    PP: 20 (up to 32 with PP Max)
    Target: Opponent's field
    Effect chance: N/A
    Priority: 0

Flags:
    Reflectable - Can be bounced back at user via Magic Coat or Magic Bounce

Flavor text:
    The user sets a trap of magnetic stones around the opponent's team. The trap hurts Pokémon that switch into battle.

In-game effect:
    Spreads magnetic stones around the opposing field, damaging any Pokémon that enters the field for 1/8 its max HP. This damage is affected by the entering Pokémon's susceptibility to Electric moves.

Wonder Guard does not block damage from this effect.

Rapid Spin removes this effect from its user's side of the field. Defog removes this effect from its target's side of the field.

Opposing Steel-type Pokémon cannot flee or switch out. Pokémon with Run Away can still flee. Pokémon can still switch out with the use of a move or item.

Available as a tutor move for Mew, Nosepass, Probopass, Magnezone, Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Drilbur, Excadrill, Joltik, Galvantula, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Tynamo, Eelektrik, and Eelektross.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 13th November 2012 at 5:22 AM. Reason: added Tynamo to the list of Pokes who get it, why the hell not, it gets Magnet Rise from tutors anyway

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    trololol, have a new move

Chargestone

PP: 20 (up to 32 with PP Max)
    Target: Opponent's field

Flags:
    Reflectable - Can be bounced back at user via Magic Coat or Magic Bounce

Flavor text:
    The user sets a trap of magnetic stones around the opponent's team. The trap hurts Pokémon that switch into battle.

In-game effect:
    Spreads magnetic stones around the opposing field, damaging any Pokémon that enters the field for 1/8 its max HP. This damage is affected by the entering Pokémon's susceptibility to Electric moves.

Wonder Guard does not block damage from this effect.

Rapid Spin removes this effect from its user's side of the field. Defog removes this effect from its target's side of the field.

Opposing Steel-type Pokémon cannot flee or switch out. Pokémon with Run Away can still flee. Pokémon can still switch out with the use of a move or item.

Available as a tutor move for Mew, Nosepass, Probopass, Magnezone, Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Drilbur, Excadrill, Joltik, Galvantula, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Tynamo, Eelektrik, and Eelektross.
    So basically it's Electric type Stealth Rock? That'd be awesome, I'd love to see more moves like Stealth Rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Even more items from the dirkac Reverse Winter collection.

Lantern
    Gives off light. Lowers accuracy of the opponent.

Leaf Orb
    Turns one hit into HP. Dissapears after use. Reappears after switching out.

Search Pod
    Destroys all switch in moves.

Truth Mirror
    Turns the opponent into the user and locks it in battle. Only enables if physical contact is made by the user.

Shimmer Sphere
    Allows Psychic type moves to hit Dark types.

Bug Spray
    Halves the HP of Bug types when holding this item. Opponent catches this if Fling is used.

Alarm Bell
    Causes damage to sleeping Pokémon. Causes sleeping Pokémon to wake up. Activates on physical contact.

New Hold Items

Sponge
    One Use till Switch Out
    Negates any Water type attack
    Fails if used in Rain

Solar Panel
    Raises Power of Electric type moves in bright sun

Egg Timer
    Special Item to be used by Exeggcute/Exeggcutor
    Raises Power of Grass and Psychic type moves
    but will cause pokemon to faint after 3 turns
    negates if switched out.
    Last edited by Moonlight_Tails; 17th November 2012 at 7:33 PM.
    My Favorite Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    Solar Panel
    Raises Power of Electric type moves in bright sun
    I like this one. That'd be a neat twist.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

yeah would certainly add some diversity to a sunny day team
    My Favorite Pokemon

Even more Items.

Water Shield
    Negates all Fire type damage done to the holder. If in Hail, doubles Defense.

Windmill
    For all times the affected is hit by Wnd based moves, the Electric type moves x1.1 in Power.

New Battle-Frontier Idea: 10-Streak Challenge

It takes place in an underground dome. After registering his/her Pokemon, the trainer enter a metal cage, and 10 other trainers Que in for the battle.

Restrictions
    -Based on the amount of Pokemon you may bring and which species you may use.
    -These restrictions may be downloadable under "10-Streak Challenge"

Standard Restrictions
    -You may bring exactly 3 Pokemon
    -No exotic Pokemon (such as Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia etc.)

Fixed Rules
    -All items held by Pokemon are temporary removed
    -All Pokemon's level are adjusted to 50.
    -You may switch your own Pokemon in-battle.
    -You cannot use your own items
    -You may choose to Forfeit under the Run option.

About Other Trainers
    -Each have 3 Pokemon to battle regardless of rules.
    -All Pokemon will not hold any item either.
    -First few trainers will have weak Pokemon, but as the battle streak rises, so are their choice of Pokemon by strength and potential. Eventually, the last trainer will even have legendary Pokemon!
    -If a Pokemon species is banned, none of the trainers will use them.

Battle Point Rewards
    -If you win the entire 10 battles, you'll earn 4 BP. Also, for every battle you win without any of your Pokemon KO-ed, you'll earn another 1 BP.
    -If you loose (but not forfeit), you'll earn a consolation price of a colored shard or heart scale.

Recreate Battle-Frontier Idea: TM Colosseum

A huge dome where all trainers come to battle. Each have a team themed after a TM move.

Restrictions
    -You may have a Single, Double, Triple or Rotation Battle.
    -May use 3 Pokemon for Singles, 4 or Double or Rotation and 6 for Triples
    -You must also register which TM you will be using
    -You can only register the TM you currently have.
    -No exotic Pokemon
    -Each Pokemon must know the move its TM was registered.

Fixed Rules
    -All Pokemon's level are adjusted to 50.
    -You may switch your own Pokemon in-battle.
    -You cannot use your own items
    -You may choose to Forfeit under the Run option.

About Other Trainers
    -You will battle against 3 trainers, one at a time.
    -Each have a different TM registered.

Battle Point Rewards
    -If you win the entire round, you'll earn 6 BP. Also, for every battle you win without any of your Pokemon KO-ed, you'll earn another 2 BP.
    -If you loose, you'll earn a consolation price of a colored shard or heart scale.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 21st November 2012 at 9:55 AM.

Even more new items :P

Heat Engine
    When hit with a Fire Type move, negates it and turns into Speed.

Lawn Mower
    Every time the holder beats a Grass Type Pokémon, The power of the holder's Electric type moves doubles.

Electric Drill
    Each time the holder beats a Ground, Rock, or Steel type, the power of the holder's Electric type moves doubles.

Telescope
    At night, the holder knows all of the opponents moves, at day, the holder recieves 1/16th of max HP of damage. negates if used outside of Clear Weather or Heavy Sun.

Pillow
    Softens the damage done by the holder's recoil attacks.
    Sp. Ability: Negates the Truant Ability of Slakoth and Slaking and turns it into Insomnia, opposite effect for Vigoroth.

Clay
    Multiplies the damage done by the holder by 1.5. Only applies to attacks that have variable damage such as Flail or Eruption.

Mud Ball
    If thrown with fling, traps the target in battle and the target's attacks all have a 99% chance to miss.

Gas Orb
    If physical contact is made against the holder, it breaks and causes the holder's evasiveness to up one stage.

Frozen Root
    Heals 1/16th of Max HP of Ice Types, melts and turns into Big Root once Fire Type attack is used on the holder.

Cactus
    Causes damage to the holder, may latch onto foes once physical contact is made.
    If Bug Bite or Pluck is used to consume this item, the user of Bug Bite or Pluck obtains the hallucinating status, in which it'll randomly attack Pokémon on the field, including itself.

Galvanize
    Status
    Electric
    Power--
    Acc--
    PP:20
    The user stimulates its muscles with an electrical impulse the users Special attack and speed are raised by one stage

Stone Drop
    Physical
    Rock
    Power:75
    Acc:95
    PP:15
    The user jumps into the air and crashes into the target. This move's power and effect is based on the users weight (Kg).
    Lightweight(0-50.0 Kgs): no added effect.
    Middleweight(50.1-100.0 Kgs): 20% chance paralysis and base power is increased by 50%.
    Heavyweight (100.1+ Kgs): 40% chance paralysis and base power doubled.

Stone Skin
    status
    Rock
    Power:--
    Acc:--
    PP:20
    The user tightens its outer skin making it tougher and more resilient . Halves all physical damage for a turn the user is also immune weather damage and burn/poison damage for this turn. Priority +3 move.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

So I was really bored and came up with a hypothetical set of Gym Leaders for something or other. The idea is that they use types that aren't as well-represented in Gym matches, and they're balanced similarly to how the normal Gyms in the games are balanced, but more difficult toward the end. Tell me what you think about how they're balanced.

Spoiler:- Gym #1: Dark:

Spoiler:- Gym #2: Fire:

Spoiler:- Gym #3: Rock:

Spoiler:- Gym #4: Ground:

Spoiler:- Gym #5: Bug:

Spoiler:- Gym #6: Grass:

Spoiler:- Gym #7: Poison:

Spoiler:- Gym #8: Steel:

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

I can't sleep and I thought of something. I feel like putting it here.

Re-Creation of Unovan Starters
    (Yes I know we've all moved on haven't we? But I still feel like putting it here)

Pokemon: Serperior
    Type: Grass/Dragon
    Abilities: Overgrow, Contrary(DW)
    Base Stats
    HP: 85
    ATK: 100
    DEF: 67
    SAtk: 100
    SDef: 67
    SPE: 115
    BST: 534
    Movepool: Too lazy

Reason: I thought having a snake with good defenses(Def & SDef) was kinda weird. C'mon it's a snake, if it was a hippo or an elephant it would be understandable, but a snake? No.Why Dragon you ask? It looks draconian and it just seems to fit, it also widens Serperior's movepool by a bit seeing as how most dargons know a lot of moves. Serperior is the only one who gets the Dragon typing it's pre-evos don't. I also wanted Serperior to be the Glass Cannon of the Unova Starters.

Pokemon: Emboar
    Type: Fire/Ground
    Abilities: Blaze, Sheer Force(DW)
    Base Stats
    HP: 110/100
    ATK: 70
    DEF: 95/100
    SAtk: 105
    SDef: 95/100
    SPE: 60
    BST: 535
    Movepool: It gets Earth Power via Level up and a few other things. Too lazy to actually plan out the movepool.

Reason: Look at this picture first(All credits goes to this picture's creator). I wanted Emboar to be like that, not another Fire/Fighting. Emboar also doesn't look like a pig. I chose Fire/Ground cause it fits with the picture as well as it removes Emboar's weakness to Stealth Rock. And a pig with low defenses? You'd think a fat pokemon would be bulkier but no. Anyway, this re-creation turns Emboar into a tank. What it should have been.

Pokemon: Samurott
    Type: Water/Fighting or Water/Steel
    Abilities: Torrent, Swift Swim(DW), Intimidate(DW), Hyper Cutter(DW)
    Base Stats
    HP: 90
    ATK: 105
    DEF:95
    SAtk: 95
    SDef: 70
    SPE: 80
    BST: 535
    Movepool: Again, too lazy to plan out movepool

Reason: This time Samurott is the All-around pokemon in the 3 Unova Starters. It has higher Physical attack than Special Attack mostly because it fights with shell BLADES. The same goes for Defense. Samurott is wearing physical shell armor not armor crafted from energy or any sort of weird power people can think of. As for the typing, sword fighting is like a form martial art yes? That's why I chose to give it Water/Fighting, on the other hand Water/Steel also makes sense since swords and blades are made of metal, so it kind makes sense. Swift Swim should be self-explanatory, Intimidate is there mostly because of this: "Part of the armor on its anterior legs becomes a giant sword. Its cry alone is enough to intimidate most enemies". Before you say anything, Shinx also has Intimidate and can Intimidate a Tyranitar lowering its Attack. Yes a 1 foot tall kitten scaring a 7 foot tall brute of a dinosaur, makes sense doesn't it? Hyper Cutter is also an option moslty to not make Samurott too strong. What it does is prevent opponents from lowering your Attack. What does Hyper CUTTER have to do with Samurott? Sammy uses Shell BLADES. Also I wanted to make Samurott Bipedal, the one in the pic. works but the creator probably forgot that the Samurott line is also based off of samurais. No Shell Blades.

Emboar and Samurott have a BST of 535 while Serperior have a BST of 534. These aren't that much OP since Swamper and Infernape has the same BST and they're fine.
    A BST of 535 is currently the highest a starter's BST can go unless TrollFreak comes up with something else. I couldn't decide on Emboar's stats lol
    Last edited by Xyllerion; 24th November 2012 at 5:02 AM.
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I'm a giraffe. I belong in the wide plains of Africa. With my people, in sunshine.
    I will shine. Hopefully I don't get noscoped. Pece.

Quote Originally Posted by ExeDivinus View Post
    I can't sleep and I thought of something. I feel like putting it here.

Re-Creation of Unovan Starters
    (Yes I know we've all moved on haven't we? But I still feel like putting it here)

Pokemon: Serperior
    Type: Grass/Dragon
    Abilities: Overgrow, Contrary(DW)
    Base Stats
    HP: 85
    ATK: 100
    DEF: 67
    SAtk: 100
    SDef: 67
    SPE: 115
    BST: 534
    Movepool: Too lazy

Reason: I thought having a snake with good defenses(Def & SDef) was kinda weird. C'mon it's a snake, if it was a hippo or an elephant it would be understandable, but a snake? No.Why Dragon you ask? It looks draconian and it just seems to fit, it also widens Serperior's movepool by a bit seeing as how most dargons know a lot of moves. Serperior is the only one who gets the Dragon typing it's pre-evos don't. I also wanted Serperior to be the Glass Cannon of the Unova Starters.
    Making Serperior Dragon type would be too overpowered, since Dragon resists both Fire and Water. It would easily be much more powerful than Emboar and Samurott.

New Ability: Tricky Chamber
    What it does: Set up a permanent Trick Room Status (Think Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, or Snow Warning)
    Pokemon who can have it: Baltoy (DW), Claydol (DW), Duskull (DW), Dusclops (DW), Dusknoir (DW).

This ability would completely reinvent the metagame. Pokemon normally too slow to do anything suddely can sweep like no tomorrow, prime exmaple: Rhyperior, with only 25 base speed, he is a prime candidiate for being a sweeper of this kind of team. Think of it what you will.

Thank you based Turpoo

New moves!

Reverse Room
    Effect: Causes the priority of moves to be reversed by five turns.
    Type: Psychic
    PP: 5-10
    BP: --
    Accuracy: --
    Target: All

Charge Coil
    Effect: deals damage, deals double damage to foes adjacent of the target.
    PP: 10-20
    BP: 70
    Accuracy: 90
    Target:

FTF
    AUA

U=User
    A=Ally
    F=Foe (affected by double damage if next to target)
    T=Target

Explosion Force
    Effect: if Fire Type move is used on this Pokémon after the user has used Explosion Force, the user of the Fire Type move will faint and adjacent Pokémon will lose 50% of MAX HP.
    Type: Fire
    PP: 1-3
    BP: --
    Accuracuy: --
    Target: User

New Pokemon
    (based on the opposum)
    Type: Dark/Electric
    Flavor Text:
    It uses its prehensile tail to hang from power-lines and steal electricity
    Abilities:
    Lightning Rod
    Volt Absorb
    levitate(hidden)
    My Favorite Pokemon

trololol, have another new move

Tesla Coil
    Category: Special

Power: 75
    Accuracy: 80
    PP: 10 (up to 16 with PP Max)
    Target: Selected Pokemon
    Effect chance: 100

Flags:
    Blockable - Can be blocked by Protect and Detect
    Copiable - Can be copied by Mirror Move

Flavor text:
    The target becomes trapped within a high-voltage chain of electricity for four to five turns.

In-game effect:
    Inflicts regular damage. For the next 4–5 turns, the target cannot leave the field and is damaged for 1/16 its max HP at the end of each turn. The user continues to use other moves during this time. If the user leaves the field, this effect ends.

Rapid Spin cancels this effect.

Available as a tutor move for Pikachu, Raichu, Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Zapdos, Mew, Chinchou, Lanturn, Pichu, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Elekid, Raikou, Electrike, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Pachirisu, Magnezone, Electivire, Rotom (all forms), Blitzle, Zebstrika, Emolga, Joltik, Galvantula, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Stunfisk, Thundurus (both forms), and Zekrom.

Default Moar invertebrate love

Solgrub and Heliophage, the Scarab Beetle
    Name basis-Sol and Helio both refer to the sun. "phage" means "to eat."
    Apperance-Solgrub is a larval grub, who is cute and playing around with a hot ball of compost. Heliophage is a scarab rolling a fireball, trying to get on it.
    Type-Bug/Fire
    Ability-Flash Fire/Gluttony, Regenerator(Dream World)
    Egg group-Bug
    Gender ratio-50 male/50 female
    Evolution-Solgrub evolves into Heliophage if a Sun Stone is used.
    Description-"Solgrub is a rather friendly and helpful insect. It will get rid of your trash and use it for fuel."/"Heliophage has been seen by ancient cultures as a symbol of rebirth. It enjoys its meals charred; lighting up its ball of food."
    Moves-Solgrub and Heliophage are physical attacks, and know physical Fire moves such as Fire Spin. It has its own unique move-Fire Roll. This releases its fireball at you with a small chance of lowering accuracy.
    Basis-As well as being based off a scarab, Heliophage is based off the mythological scarab symbol of Ancient Egypt. Ra is symbolized by a scarab beetle and is the god of sun-hence why this Pokemon is part-Fire and needs a Sun Stone to evolve. As scarabs are a symbol of life, it has the Regenerator ability.

Channelid, the Parasite Pokemon
    Name basis-Charon/Channeler and Annelid
    Apperance-Channelid is a giant honking leech with two eyes, in what look like eye sockets. Tiny little scythes can be seen replacing feet
    Type-Water/Ghost
    Ability-Immunity
    Egg group-Water 3/Amorphous
    Gender ratio-Unknown(because leeches are hermaphrodites)
    Pokedex entry-"Channelid are known to lurk up to fishermen, sometimes not simply to eat their catch. It is thought to guide souls lost in sea."
    Stats-More special oriented than physical
    Moves-Channelid specializes in HP-draining moves. It knows Curse, and also a Ghost move that drains HP-"Soul Drain(a Ghost Mega Drain)". It is also known by the Litwick line, the Drifloon line and Ninetails
    Basis-Channelid is based off the leech, and the ferryman Charon. Its immunity ability refers to the medical ability of the leech

Echild and Eckniderm, the Sea Urchin Pokemon
    Name basis-Echild is a combination of Echinoderm and Child(think street urchin), and Eckniderm is a combination of Knight(refers to their type) and Echinoderm(the phylum which the sea urchin belongs to)
    Apperance-Echlid resembles a common spiky sea urchin. Eckniderm has iron spines, and is encased in an open knight helmet
    Type-Water/Poison(Echild), Water/Steel(Eckniderm)
    Ability-Poison Point(Echild), Iron Barbs(Eckniderm)
    Egg group-Water 3
    Gender ratio-50 male/50 female
    Evolution-Echild-trade with Metal Coat-Eckniderm
    Stats-Echild is faster than its slow evolution Eckniderm, but Eckniderm is more defensive. Echild is a more of a special attacker, while Eckniderm is more of a physical attacker

Porrock, the Sponge Pokemon
    Name basis-Pore+rock
    Formes-Porrock has two forms. Which you can find is random-there's a 50% chance you'll get a Solid Porrock or a 50% chance you'll get a Hollow Porrock.
    Apperance-Porrock has two forms. The Solid Porrock is a chunkier "household sponge", while the Hollow Porrock is a glass sponge. The former is glowing psychic energy, the latter is propelled by spectral flair
    Type-Rock/Pyschic(Solid Forme) and Rock/Ghost(Hollow Forme)
    Ability-Water Absorb(sponges live in water, and are commonly associated with absorbing liquids)
    Egg group-Water 3/Mineral
    Gender ratio-50% male/50% female
    Stats-Porrock has the same special attack-high, in both forms. It's not a good physical attack. It's got average special defense Its physical defense and speed vary wildly depending on the form. Solid Porrock is SLOW. The good thing, though, is it has AMAZING physical defense. The inverse is true with its Hollow Forme.
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 3rd December 2012 at 7:45 AM.
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon(trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 2100 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

LF:
    FT: Shiny

Using the R/S/E pokedex I'll remake the Hoenn E4/Gym Leaders/Rival Battles

Gym #1 - Spore Badge
    Bug Type - Webber

Nincada - Lv 12
    Dustox - Lv 14
    Beautifly - Lv 14

Gym #2 - Shadow Badge
    Dark Type - Daria

Poochyena Lv 16
    Carvanha Lv 17
    Sabelye Lv 18

Gym #3 - Slime Badge
    Poison Type - Juliet

Gloom Lv 22
    Golbat Lv 24
    Swalot Lv 26

Gym #4 - Armour Badge
    Steel Type - Galvin

Aron Lv 28
    Magneton Lv 30
    Skarmory Lv 30
    Metang Lv 31

Gym #5 - Muscle Badge
    Fighting Type - Kylie

Machoke Lv 30
    Breloom Lv 31
    Heracross Lv 32
    Hariyama Lv 33

Gym #6 - Moss Badge
    Grass Type - Forrest

Vileplume Lv 34
    Cradily Lv 36
    Shiftry Lv 36
    Tropius Lv 38

Gym #7 - Pyro Badge
    Fire Type - Fletcher

Torkoal Lv 40
    Camerupt Lv 41
    Ninetales Lv 42
    Magcargo Lv 40
    Blaziken Lv 44

Gym #8 - Turbulence Badge
    Flying Type - Ariel

Swellow Lv 45
    Xatu Lv 47
    Pelipper Lv 44
    Crobat Lv 47
    Altaria Lv 49

Elite 4 Member #1 - Archie
    Rock Type

Armaldo Lv 53
    Cradily Lv 53
    Golem Lv 51
    Relicanth Lv 49
    Aggron Lv 54

Elite 4 Member #2 - Clarity
    Water Type

Lanturn Lv 53
    Wailord Lv 53
    Kingdra Lv 55
    Ludicolo Lv 51
    Milotic Lv 56

Elite 4 Member #3 - Clyde
    Psychic Type

Medicham Lv 54
    Alakazam Lv 55
    Starmie Lv 53
    Xatu Lv 57
    Gardevoir Lv 58

Elite 4 Member #4 - Sandy
    Ground Type

Claydol Lv 59
    Camerupt Lv 58
    Whiscash Lv 56
    Rhydon Lv 55
    Flygon Lv 60

Champion - Sullivan
    All-round

Dusclops Lv 61
    Cacturne Lv Lv 58
    Glalie Lv 59
    Lanturn Lv 60
    Armaldo Lv 60
    Salamence Lv 63

Rival Battle 1 - Littleroot Town
    Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip Lv 5

Rival Battle 2 - Granite Cave
    Taillow Lv 15
    Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip Lv 17

Rival Battle 3 - Mauville City
    Taillow Lv 22
    Numel/Wailmer/Nuzleaf Lv 20
    Wailmer/Nuzleaf/Numel Lv 20
    Grovyle/Combusken/Marshtomp Lv 23

Rival Battle 4 - Route 118
    Swellow Lv 30
    Kirlia Lv 30
    Numel/Wailmer/Nuzleaf Lv 29
    Wailmer/Nuzleaf/Numel Lv 29
    Grovyle/Combusken/Marshtomp Lv 32

Rival Battle 5 - Mossdeep City
    Swellow Lv 38
    Gardevoir Lv 39
    Snorunt Lv 35
    Numel/Wailmer/Nuzleaf Lv 36
    Wailmer/Nuzleaf/Numel Lv 36
    Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert Lv 41

Rival Battle 6 - Victory Road
    Swellow Lv 48
    Gardevoir Lv 51
    Glalie Lv 51
    Camerupt/Wailord/Shiftry Lv 50
    Wailord/Shiftry/Camerupt Lv 50
    Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert Lv 52

Rival Battle Rematch
    Swellow Lv 64
    Gardevoir Lv 65
    Glalie Lv 66
    Camerupt/Wailord/Shiftry Lv 63
    Wailord/Shiftry/Camerupt Lv 63
    Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert Lv 68
    Last edited by GildedScizor; 1st December 2012 at 2:57 AM.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Oileanra (archepelago region)

in this time frame all regions are in an alliance for counter measuring an alien invasion

simple name the Pokemon Alliance

each gym leader had a starter pokemon its the pokemon at the end of the list

challenge mode will be the second level

Gym 1: Dragon - Badge: Honour Badge - Leader: Maximus
    - Dratini lvl 7 10
    - Gible lvl 7 10
    - Axew lvl 7 10
    - Charmander lvl 9 12
    - Horsea lvl 9 12
    - Lapras lvl 12 15

Gym 2: Ghost - Badge: Fear Badge - Leader: Leonardo
    - Gastly lvl 10 12
    - Litwik lvl 10 12
    - Misdreavius lvl 10 12
    - Spiritomb lvl 15 19
    - Rotom lvl 15 19
    - Abra lvl 17 21

Gym 3: Phsycic - Badge: Destiny Badge - Leader: Silas
    - Kadabra lvl 15 20
    - Starmie lvl 20 22
    - Espeon lvl 20 22
    - Slowpoke lvl 15 20
    - Metang lvl 20 23
    - Absol lvl 23 26

Gym 4: Flying - Badge: freedom Badge - Leader: Aetos
    - Gyarados lvl 25 30
    - Skarmory lvl 26 34
    - Braviary lvl 23 29
    - Gliscor lvl 25 30
    - Aerodactyl lvl 29 37
    - Jolteon lvl 30 40

Gym 5: Dark - Badge: Peace Badge - Leader: Chantelle
    - Umbreon lvl 33 38
    - Tyranitar lvl 45 48
    - Weaville lvl 40 47
    - Houndoom lvl 35 40
    - Krookodile lvl 37 41
    - Heracross lvl 50 55

Gym 6: Steel - Badge: Tempered Badge - Leader: Sean
    - Scizor lvl 53 56
    - Agron lvl 57 60
    - Steelix lvl 50 56
    - Lucario lvl 56 60
    - Bisharp lvl 60 67
    - Blaziken lvl 63 70

Gym 7: Ground - Badge: Compassion Badge - Leader: Gaia
    - Nidoqueen lvl 59 63
    - Nidoking lvl 65 70
    - Mamoswine lvl 63 68
    - Flygon lvl 63 66
    - Gastradon lvl 69 75
    - Sceptile lvl 74 79

Gym 8: Fighting - Badge: Pride Badge - Leader: Baukaw
    - Hitmonlee lvl 69 76
    -Hitmonchan lvl 69 76
    - Gallade lvl 78 84
    - Breloom lvl 82 90
    - Machamp ll 77 87
    - Xatu lvl 85 95

Elite 1: Bug - Leader: Tamminga
    - Yanmega lvl 87 93
    - Volcarona lvl 87 93
    - Armaldo lvl 87 93
    - Scyther lvl 87 93
    - Shuckle lvl 87 93
    - Genesect lvl 92 96

Elite 2: ice - Leader: Jefferson
    - Lapras lvl 87 93
    - Cloyster lvl 87 93
    - Abomasnow lvl 87 93
    - Mamoswine lvl 87 93
    - Glaceon lvl 87 93
    - Articuno lvl 92 96

Elite 3: Normal - Leader: Gallagher
    - Blissy lvl 87 93
    - Snorlax lvl 87 93
    - Togekiss lvl 87 93
    -Tauros lvl 87 93
    - Porygon-Z lvl 87 93
    - Latioslvl 92 96

Elite 4: Rock - Leader: Rousey
    - Aerodactyl lvl 87 93
    -Tyranitar lvl 87 93
    - Rhampardos lvl 87 93
    - Kabutops lvl 87 93
    - Rhyperior lvl 87 93
    - Darkrai lvl 92 96

Elite Champion: Double battle Phsycic & Dragon - Leaders: McCartie & Prevost
    McCartie
    - Metagross lvl 90 100
    -Starmie lvl 90 100
    -Lugia lvl 95 100
    Prevost
    -Salamence lvl 90 100
    - Garchomp lvl 90 100
    -The Grand Dragonite lvl 95 100

everybody remembers that huge dragonite in the anime at the lighthouse correct? i always thought of it as a Grand Dragonite like the most powerful and so it became a legendary pokemon i made up basicly just boost all of dragonites stats so its base total is 680

2 enemy organizations
    enemy but not enemy organization against Alliance. Alliance special genetic division
    Leader: Bishop
    A man who is doing good but will do any means nessecary even affiliating with enemy organization ex. helped team plasma gain information for the mutation of genesect to further his genetic pokemon research
    Worked with Giovanni with the mewtwo project

1st time fighting him
    Scizor- 88
    Zoroark- 85
    Lucario- 88
    Mutated Deoxys-75 (can change form in battle) ex, a pokemon is about to attack it it switches to def mode to take the hit then revert back to normal
    when attacking changes to attack form for that turn then reverts to normal mode
    if a pokemon out speeds it it stays in speed form

2nd time fighting bishop
    Double battle with you, and RED

MEW XZ- lvl 75 ( basicly Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Jirachi, Victini combined into one pokemon) because mew can use transform and use every move possible it was geneticly modified like genesect to gain celebis power of time(not op tho)
    several abilities-

Celebi -can basicly slow down time in a 5 metre radius for 5 seconds, in game pokemon waits an extra turn to do an attack like sky attack would now take 3 turns in ex.( 1/4 chance this ability works)

Shaymin -heals 1/8 of its hp every turn im making up a special thing for shaymin

Jirachi - ability to teleport items. in game stealth rocks poison spikes all that stuff is already put into play because it teleports it there

Victini - ability of infinite energy is basicly the pokemon doesnt run out of PP. ability of it turning invisible opponent pokemons accuracy is automatecly dropped Keen eye is ignored

3rd and final time
    -Genetically mutated Bishop lvl 80
    -mutated himself with mewthree's DNA and Deoxys

This is a triple battle with you, McCartie, and Prevost

2nd Organization

New World Tribunal
    1st goal- work the world form the inside Captains and lieutenants are in every region as government officials political leaders, part of local organizations team rocket, magma, plasma, etc(complete they are in every region)

2nd goal- to develop research projects in genetic mutations of humans and pokemon (complete)

3rd goal- Capture MEW XZ

4th goal- use the political power money to fund a space program and send only tribunal operatives into space to collect information, minerals, items, and create a base on the moon undercover

5th goal- create weapon's on moon base aiming towards alliance capital cities powered by MEW XZ to ensure co-operation when/if the time comes

6th goal- continue further into space and create a galactic empire

5 high up members 1 leader 4 generals
    Generals
    All generals legendary pokemon are geneticly created and not as powerful as originals
    General Uisce
    - Palkia lvl 100
    - Vaporeon lvl 100
    - Lapras lvl 100
    - Gyrados lvl 100
    - Blastoise lvl 100
    - Swampert lvl 100

General Tine
    - Dialga lvl 100
    - Charizard lvl 100
    - Moltres lvl 100
    - Entie lvl 100
    - Arcanine lvl 100
    - Darmanitan lvl 100

General Aer
    - Giratina
    - Ho- oh
    - Braviary
    - Pidgeot
    - Tornadus
    - Gyarados

General Domhain
    - Garchomp
    - Landorous
    - Torterra
    - Nidoking
    - Mamoswine
    - Gliscor

Leader Samuel Oak
    posses an ancient amulet which he can capture pokemon in and control there powers
    - Groudon
    - Kyogre
    - Rayquaza
    with these three pokemon he controls earth itself to an extent

there was going to be 3 organizations but im tired and im gunna call it a night i think im gunna write this into my own little story =D
    Last edited by McBatch; 4th December 2012 at 7:08 AM. Reason: added more

Umma, yeah... New region thingie? Imma go post story too.

Spoiler:- Story thingie stuffz:

Gonna do the rest later.

trololol, yet another new move to be had

Manifest
    Type: Ghost

PP: 10 (up to 16 with PP Max)
    Target: User

Flags:
    Snatchable - Pokemon that use Snatch can steal this move

Flavor text:
    The user materializes its physical body, changing its Ghost-type into a Normal-type.

In-game effect:
    User's type changes from Ghost to Normal. If the user has a Normal-type or doesn't have a Ghost-type, this move will fail.

Learned via level-up by Gastly (Lv. 50), Haunter (Lv. 66), Gengar (Lv. 66), Misdreavus (Lv. 59), Shuppet (Lv. 54), Banette (Lv. 64), Duskull (Lv. 46, moving Payback to Lv. 49 and Future Sight to Lv. 54), Dusclops (Lv. 52), Dusknoir (Lv. 52), Drifloon (Lv. 55), Drifblim (Lv. 67), Spiritomb (Lv. 55), Yamask (Lv. 53), Cofagrigus (Lv. 63), Frillish (Lv. 67), Jellicent (Lv. 77), Litwick (Lv. 67), and Lampent (Lv. 77).

A Level 2 Charmender using a flamethrower perfectly, right after they learn it from a TM?
    no, that's just no

New mechanic: Move Mastering
    basically each Pokemon MUST master the move first before they can use it properly, both in power and accuracy. They master it by using the move again and again until some point (so each move has their own "EXP POINTS")
    what if gamefreak send scouts to Pokemon forums,
    give some trailer for the new gen,
    then wait for our responds, and keep an eye on our speculation,
    and then steal our idea???

used THIEF!
    It's super effective!

Heal pulse in gen 4.

Page 295 of 318 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast