View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 298 of 318 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 7936

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachufuture View Post
    oh that is a lame excuse pikachu can get a side evolution. I don't even see that as an excuse. besides pikachu needs a evolution it's too weak in games usually pokemon with low stats get one.
    I bitterly agree that pikachu's stats are as terrible as it is awesome (or not even :P but you get the point...), but I also don't like evolving it into raichu because I love pikachu infinitely more! I've trained pikachus many times but always gave up on them because they are too weak (except in yellow version, somehow that pikachu is really good/average compared to the other pokemon I've trained). So what I'd really like is for pikachu to like be made, in a new generation, to have higher base stats! That would be like so awesome, though I doubt it would ever happen....and following the main point of this thread, no I do not think the answer is to give pikachu a branch evolution, and it would never be/feel as awesome as pikachu is. NEVER! :-)
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Actually there is logic behind why the pokémon get a split evolution.
    I didn't say there isn't a logic on general Pokemon, it was specifically about comparing Pikachu with toads.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    The plural for mouse is mice.
    Thank you. I learn a lot in here ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachufuture View Post
    oh that is a lame excuse pikachu can get a side evolution. I don't even see that as an excuse. besides pikachu needs a evolution it's too weak in games usually pokemon with low stats get one.
    I agree actually, that it's a bit of a lame excuse, even though it makes sense. This is POKEMON we're talking about, it doesn't need to make sense.

Personally, I wouldn't want a Pikachu side evolution because it would probably just be a Raichu with a more Raticate-looking design or something. I don't think it's worth making.

I don't think they will add another evolution to Pikachu at this point.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Pikachu's line is pretty cool as it is. Doesn't need a split evolution. And about "Making Pikachu's stats higher", why would they? He is a mid family evolution. I know he is iconic and all that, but that doesn't mean he needs evolutions OR higher stats. Raichu is pretty good, and he doesn't differ that much from Pikachu, and it has higher stats. So there we go. I love Charmeleon, but that doesn't mean I want it to have higher stats! If I want him to grow stronger, that's what Charizard is here for.
    And, about the split evolution, it just doesn't have a reason to happen. What would be the logic behind it? It has to have one. I mean, what else could he evolve into? A bigger and stronger electric rat? No, because that's Raichu.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

This thread pretty much just discuss about one Pokemon, Pikachu. And the rules says no thread discussing a single Pokemon. Well, outside the Pokemon Discussion thread, that is.

So if you want to continue the discussion, try the Pokemon Discussion thread instead:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ussion-thread!

Okay?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

all right here is an idea for a pokemon i have
    Xenoraptor
    the predator pokemon
    type: bug/rock
    height: 5'9"
    weight: 185 lbs
    gender ratio:50%male50%female
    abilities: poison heal/intimidate(mold breaker)
    physical appearance: picture a fusion between jurassic park's velociraptors and the movie alien's well aliens.
    hp: above average
    attack: high
    defense: average
    sp attack: high
    sp defense: average
    speed: VERY high
    attacks:
    lv1 bite
    lv1 scratch
    lv1 rock throw
    lv5 bug bite
    lv10 smack down
    lv15 crunch
    lv15 double team
    lv20 x-scissor
    lv25 rock tomb
    lv30 dragon claw
    lv30 poison tail
    lv35 iron tail
    lv40 protect
    lv45 fire fang
    lv45 ice fang
    lv45 thunder fang
    lv50 rock slide
    lv50 stone edge
    lv55 giga impact

tm and hm(not in order):
    hone claws
    flamethrower
    fire blast
    double team
    return
    focus blast
    frustrastion
    hyper beam
    charge beam
    x scissor
    dragon claw
    stone edge
    smack down
    rock slide
    toxic
    protect
    giga impact
    solarbeam
    giga drain
    shadow claw
    earthquake
    dig
    rest
    hidden power
    work up
    aerial ace
    sword dance
    bulk up
    poison jab
    substitute
    brick break
    snarl
    strength
    cut

move tutor:
    swift
    aqua tail
    iron tail
    body slam(not available i know)
    double edge(not available i know)
    iron head
    zen headbutt
    signal beam
    hyper voice
    bug bite
    bounce
    super fang
    low kick
    dual chop
    uproar
    dragon pulse
    dark pulse
    foul play
    block
    knock off
    snore
    gastro acid
    endeavor
    outrage

egg moves:
    UNKNOWN

dex description: this pokemon sees only body heat the rest of its senses are nearly unmatch, it is a social pokemon that always hunt in packs. xenoraptor are fairly short tempered and extremely aggresive in combat however they are also, surprisingly,extremely loyal to their trainer and are more than willing to work with others including the very pokemon they normally hunt also despite their agressive appearance these pokemon are also known to be omnivores.
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 24th January 2013 at 8:48 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

New pokemon: Dugtrio evolution.

It's literally just 9 digletts.

And then it evolves again. 27 digletts this time.

This also happens for Doduo.

New weather effects:

Wind- Special Attack and Speed of Flying types increases by 50% (Tailwind now causes this)

Thunderstorm- Increases the Special Attack of Electric types by 50%, randomly strikes a Pokemon on the field for 1/16 damage (times weaknesses and resistances). Can be drawn in by Lightningrod

Eclipse- Power of Dark and Ghost type moves increases by 50%, Accuracy for non Dark or Ghost types is 75%

Acid Rain- Power of Poison type moves increases by 50%, damages non Poison types for 1/16 damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Lightbulb If you could improve/want anything in the Pokemon series....

Is there anything in Pokemon that you wish you could improve or want? For me, I'd like to play as a BLACK trainer for once....
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

Here is what I would improve:

1) I would make a lot of fire types unable of learning Solarbeam.

2) I would make Emboar become fire/dark type. In my eyes, it has more to do with dark than with fighting. Also, it's quite an inovating dual type for a starter.

3) I would introduce the bird type to solve the issue of Pidgeot, Dodrio.

4) I would include new types without altering old Pokemons (except an unavoidable minority).

5) I would make the playable character able to run without Running Shoes.

6) I would create a device to attract wild Pokemons of a certain nature.

7) I would make Togepi unable of learning Rock Smash. No, it cannot smash anything!

8) I would make terrains influence slightly on battle (for example, water Pokemons get 10% faster if battle occurs in the sea/lake).

9) I would make ungender Pokemons able to breed with other ungender Pokemons of the same species.

10) Miltank would be able to put eggs to hatch Tauros, and Nidoqueen eggs to hatch Nidoking.

11) I would make Kangaskhan baby become a Pokemon in the dex and its pre-evolution in the meantime. That creature is also named as Kangaskhan baby for the time being, but it has to gain its own name once and for all.

12) I would split Braviary and Mandibuzz of being gender counterparts. Then we would have also female Braviary and male Mandibuzz.

13) I would make an alternate female form for Machamp.

14) I would bring the VS. Seeker back. Cause we need to rematch and gain money. Fighting with E4 all the time gets boring in the long term.

15) I would make a game non-totally linear, and also non-totally unlinear. Because backtracking is charming.

16) I would make a different beginning... you could live in a mansion, instead a simple house. You could have only your father, instead your mom.

17) I would make a dark type gym. I am eager for one for a long.
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 2nd February 2013 at 6:53 PM.

I would change playing as a 'pokemon trainer' and be able to choose-scientist, bird trainer, etc. And being able to customize your character.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

I would like to be able to customize you're own character. xD
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I would change playing as a 'pokemon trainer' and be able to choose-scientist, bird trainer, etc. And being able to customize your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    I would like to be able to customize you're own character. xD
    Nice idea. In this case, the playable character wouldn't have his/her own name.

I would like for what your character says to show up it would make it funner to follow the dialog

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Quote Originally Posted by aquriomaster View Post
    I would like for what your character says to show up it would make it funner to follow the dialog
    Yeah! That would make the dialog parts of the games much more entertaining! xD

Lightbulb What if.....

What if in future Pokemon games, We could fuse moves together to make them stronger?

Or in double battles, Pokemon could fuse moves?

Ex: Thunderbolt + Hyper beam = Hyper Thunderbolt?

I think you all know where I got this idea from.
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

they kinda started the idea with the pledge moves but this would be a cool way to step up double and triple battles if you can fuse any 2 compatible moves
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I would like some new moves that can fuse together but I don't want them to go crazy with it

Yeah. I think that would be cool in double and triple battles. It would make them a lot funner, and a lot more like the anime. xD

That would be awesome.I want to see Hydro Pump and Fire Blast in one move!It will make battles more fun and more strategic.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

I would absolutely love that. Especially if we could use them in Contests or whatever the gen VI equivalent is. It would have to be done carefully though, to avoid changing battle mechanics too much.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I think that if it only worked on moves with the same base power and/or type so thay don't destroy eachother it'd work fine.

That would be awesome! I want to see Hyper Beam + Hydro Pump!

We have already something like that: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge and Grass Pledge.
    Last edited by SpeedDeoxys; 10th February 2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: adding something
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

A new move.
    Name: Fiery Revenge
    Power: 150
    Accuracy: 85%
    Class: Physical
    PP: 5

Signature move of Flareon. Does double damage if the target knows Flare Blitz.

It will happen I tell you.

Page 298 of 318 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast