View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 301 of 318 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 7943

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

I'm mostly with the people who wonder if this would really have a difference. Terrain already does affect how certain moves work; secret power, nature power and camouflage all change depending where a fight takes place. However, as KillerDraco points out, this rarely effects the more significant battles, as as gym battles tend to always have neutral terrains, so little changes in fights that aren't against wild pokémon or CPU opponents of little significance.

The idea of making terrain affect the battle more and giving gyms differing terrains sounds like an interesting one, but I don't see how that will work in competitive fights. As it is (or at least was in the most recent game I battled another player in), fights between two human players take place in a neutral-terrain arena, and I don't quite see how it would be possible to have terrain become an important element in competitive battles if it's always neutral.

Giving players a choice of arena to fight in might make things interesting, but it could pretty easily become a nuisance; like somebody said, people could use this to give themselves an unfair advantage, and people might end up being forced to come up with a bunch of different teams to work in each terrain. It wouldn't work too well for the arena to be random either, as if that affected the battle in any major way, it would be pretty easy for people to fail because of bad luck instead of bad strategy, which might also be annoying.

In that case, it might be better to leave terrain out of the 2-player game, but that would make it kind of a waste of a game mechanic considering the low level of skill involved in the 1-player game. So in a way, I can see why the programmers haven't made it such a huge thing. I've actually heard that the introduction of weather already created a mess in competitive battle. Throwing in the complication of the arena might just make matters far worse.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

It would not work at all. For one the only battles that would be outside would be trainer and wild pokemon. Not the elite four where it is indoors. Then if you account the crystal elite four each one does have something else like lava pools. They would have to go back the way things were back in crystal. Instead of making new ideas for the elite four and gym leaders.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I actually like this idea. It would add a bit of variety ingame and make it more challenging. As for gym leaders and e4, just make it like the Pokemon league in the anime where the arena changes.
    As for multiplayer, I understand how it could bring an even more unfair hax factor, but to fix this, we could give 2 options.
    One, is the plain arena we've been using, the other is a random arena is chosen. Even if they don't use the arena effects in multiplayer, just make it an aesthetic change
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

This would be cool if it only applied to gyms (and MAYBE the E4). It would add another level of strategy to the more important battles and not bother with making wild encounters/training potentially more tedious.

Team in training:

Actually there is one Move that already have effect changes depending on the Terrain: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/secretpower.shtml

And there is also, persistent weather effects on certain routes which effects both sides, However they are controllable. http://www.serebii.net/games/weather.shtml

Merging with the correct thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Basicalay, I would like to of seen more glitches in the newer generations. I love them so much..
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Changes to the Honey System

There are more variety of honeys mentioned below.

Different kinds of honeys are found in different kinds of areas through Honey Gather.

All types of honeys are depicted as one hexagonal cell and not honey in jar.

For honey attracting a certain type, the mechanics will first check if the wild pokemon to appear matches the respective type. If not, it will generate a new wild pokemon again.

Minor change in the effect of Honey Gather

If the user is not holding any item, it has a 20% chance of obtaining a honey at the end of the turn.

Instead of having Sweet Honey, the user picks up a type of honey depending on the location, as mentioned above.

In a location, there are three types of honey the user may obtain. They have 60%, 30% and 10% chance of being the one the user receives respectively.

Normally, the better the effects of the honey, the most likely it will be on the rarer side of the scale.

Create your own honeys!

Spoiler:- Exclusively For Ultility:

Spoiler:- For HP recovering and reviving:

Spoiler:- For Status Ailment:

Spoiler:- For Stat EVs:
    Last edited by pikadon92; 20th April 2013 at 6:39 PM.

I know this is a minor change but I think a good change would be for Braviary to have kept its Japanese name. To me Wargle sounds better. anyone with me?

Unity Stone
    Type-Key Item
    Description-A mystical stone. It is capable of merging certain Pokemon together
    Effects-The Unity Stone is capable of forming an alternative means of evolution for certain Pokemon, and is a required evolution/forme change for some Pokemon. When two or more Pokemon are merged, the stronger Pokemon remains dominant in terms of level, moves and nature
    Pokemon evolved: Diglett(requires three), Magnemite(requires three), Koffing(requires two), Beldum(requires two), Metang(requires two), Vanillish(requires two)

Lodite, the Magnet Pokemon
    Type-Rock/Electric
    Egg group-Mineral(gender unknown)
    Ability-Plus(Negative Forme), Minus(Positive Forme), Levitate(Lodestone Forme)
    Formes-Lodite has a negative, positive and lodestone forme. Its lodestone forme is activated by fusing a Negative Lodite and Positive Lodite by using a Unity Stone.
    Moveset-Some noticable moves are Spikes and Stealth Rock. It can direct attacks to it
    Appearance-In its negative and positive forme, Lodite resembles a rocky hemisphere with the dome on top, and four crab-like legs on the bottom. There is a positive or negative symbol on the dome(depends on the forme), and an eye in the middle of the symbol. Lodestone Lodite resembles a hermit crab with eyestalks combined with a colossal rocky ball. There is spike on its back, which is electrical. Its legs are sprawled out as its floating. All forms have a rock similar to a crystal in its structure; black with a blue hue. The shiny is black with a red hue
    Stats-In its Positive and Negative formes, its stats are about Plusle/Minum level. Its Lodestone Forme is relatively high. Positive Lodite is more attune to the physical, and Minus Lodite is more attune to the special. Both of them together are balanced. Positive and Negative are speedy, Lodestone are slow
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 7800 SR

Lightbulb What would you like to see imput into the future Pokemon games?

well i would like the games mother to start saving money again......

Should have A vs. recorder and seeker in the games

Should have Weather like in life like: really sunny....Rainny...heavy rain....thunderstorms....snow....heavy snow.....Blizzard......hail....and near the ocean but only rarely Hurricanes....etc

weather should also go with the seasons like Spring: light to heavy rain or thunderstorms..... Summer: Very sunny not every day but ya'll know what i mean....hurricanes or tropical storms.....in the fall:..... low to high winds..... Winter: snowing everywhere not just one area and hail occasionaly.....blizzards.....snow banks etc.....

when you fly you actually get to fly up and control to where you go as long as you been to whereever your going like how it is..

and while flying you could run into/fly into pokemon thus a sky battle also the weather could affect that as well
    Last edited by Gergenator; 26th April 2013 at 12:27 AM.
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

I like the flying thing, and weather could affect it However, I doubt that would work practically, having to do it every time you fly.
    I would like to see... another Battle Frontier! I absolutely love those, they're like the ultimate challenge in-game! Also, perhaps a separate tier or zone for Legendaries (They rarely get used for me)

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

and maybe even some secret places where you have to figure out what they're for. By secret I mean, where you think there wouldn't be a place like the Mew Delivery Truck for example in the Kanto games (Within reach though and actually having a clue to it's purpose) I guess it'd be more like the Regi puzzles in Hoenn games then.
    Last edited by Livingtime; 25th April 2013 at 7:00 PM.

VS seeker or at least something like the White Tree Hollow, so much easier to train pokemon.
    More control with flying- being able to fly to side places
    the move item feature in your party from bw2
    repel asking if you want to use another repel - really hope that carries over
    the move group in the PC box from bw2
    I want them to add a way to release pokemon faster, since I MM a lot.. it would just be convenient lol
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

They actually do have "rain" and "heavy rain", though it only affects the overworld stuff. In a battle, it works the same.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.

Pokemon following you around and interacting with you again.
    An incrbantor for hatching eggs. It would work like the machine in XD
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Livingtime View Post
    I like the flying thing, and weather could affect it However, I doubt that would work practically, having to do it every time you fly.
    I would like to see... another Battle Frontier! I absolutely love those, they're like the ultimate challenge in-game! Also, perhaps a separate tier or zone for Legendaries (They rarely get used for me)

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

and maybe even some secret places where you have to figure out what they're for. By secret I mean, where you think there wouldn't be a place like the Mew Delivery Truck for example in the Kanto games (Within reach though and actually having a clue to it's purpose) I guess it'd be more like the Regi puzzles in Hoenn games then.
    I like that ide
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

that could power up poison type moves and pokemon with poison heal ability.....but would have the possibility of poison on each turn
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

I'd like Gale Winds as a weather for flying types

And a Psychic type "weather" as well, maybe a field of strong psychic energy? Or maybe it becomes a mental battle between the pokemon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

On the topic of weather, they should have a more realistic climate. One specific route should not always be raining/snowing/bright sunlight, and I think that every location (except for deserts and indoors) should have a chance of rain every day, and in winter, this would become snow. I think they should also do the same for hail in the winter and bright sunlight in the summer.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Honestly, I'd love to see the concept of airports. This also plays into my wish for a "Pokemon Rainbow" game, a game with all five regions (or at least the original four). The airports would be in major cities:

Kanto: Celadon City International Airport
    Johto: Goldenrod City International Airport
    Hoenn: Lilycove City International Airport
    Sinnoh: Jubilife City International Airport
    Unova: Nimbasa City International Airport

You'd be able to take planes from each city to different regions. Battling on planes would probably be pretty epic too (but dangerous!)

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Mike View Post
    Honestly, I'd love to see the concept of airports. This also plays into my wish for a "Pokemon Rainbow" game, a game with all five regions (or at least the original four). The airports would be in major cities:

You'd be able to take planes from each city to different regions. Battling on planes would probably be pretty epic too (but dangerous!)
    I had an idea about that......But they have boats that would go from kanto,johto,hoenn etc.... that game would be pretty neat though being able to go from one reagion to another..... prolly starting from pallet town
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Mike View Post

So no XY region?
    I'm awesome

One other thing i'd like to seee added.... when you surf you surf on that pokemon and see that pokemon insted of that blob or whatever it is.....
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

how about multiple save files?
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

yeah, so I found pokerus 1 hour of playtime into ORAS.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    how about multiple save files?

that would be great but also How about "Auto Save"
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Page 301 of 318 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast