View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 302 of 315 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 7873

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    that would be great but also How about "Auto Save"
    nah from my experience, autosave is only at certain points in the game, so you can't save anytime you want.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    You just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    nah from my experience, autosave is only at certain points in the game, so you can't save anytime you want.
    well how about "auto save" with a choice of when to save. (multible options)
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

i dislike autosave. sometimes I do things I really wish I shouldn't have, so I restart form the last save. Also, many Pokemon can learn surf, so they probably don't have time to give each one of those a surfing sprite.
    And isn't there already an airport in Mistralon City?

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    i dislike autosave. sometimes I do things I really wish I shouldn't have, so I restart form the last save. Also, many Pokemon can learn surf, so they probably don't have time to give each one of those a surfing sprite.
    And isn't there already an airport in Mistralon City?
    True...that would be the downside to Auto save
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

I'd like an option to automatically use repels when they wear off, then my life would be complete.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

Bring back Contests! Not Super Contests, but the original R/S Contests, with halls across the entire region that you can go to while you do your badge hunt. That was always a ton of fun for me, raising one team for battles and another for Contests, playing through with them simultaneously (which is why I hate how Emerald combined them all into one hall). To me, Super Contests were a step in the wrong direction by adding an action sequence, and Pokemon Musical is the absolute worst thing to ever come into the franchise.

Besides that, I'd like to see the removal of HMs. Instead, I like the idea of "if a Pokemon could conceivably do this, it shall be able to." I hate using HM Slaves, and as such never do, but the downside to this is that the Water Pokemon on my team is stuck with Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and only a single move of my choice. I think just getting the qualifying badge should be enough, instead of having to waste a move slot to fly on my Pidgeot or have my Scyther cut down a shrub. By removing HMs, this would also help with some "things that just don't make sense," like being able to fly on a Spearow or surf on a Mudkip, by allowing the Pokemon to use these moves but disallowing the usage of these Pokemon to traverse obstacles.

I also love that Acid Rain idea that was posted earlier.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Bring back Contests! Not Super Contests, but the original R/S Contests, with halls across the entire region that you can go to while you do your badge hunt. That was always a ton of fun for me, raising one team for battles and another for Contests, playing through with them simultaneously (which is why I hate how Emerald combined them all into one hall). To me, Super Contests were a step in the wrong direction by adding an action sequence, and Pokemon Musical is the absolute worst thing to ever come into the franchise.

Besides that, I'd like to see the removal of HMs. Instead, I like the idea of "if a Pokemon could conceivably do this, it shall be able to." I hate using HM Slaves, and as such never do, but the downside to this is that the Water Pokemon on my team is stuck with Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and only a single move of my choice. I think just getting the qualifying badge should be enough, instead of having to waste a move slot to fly on my Pidgeot or have my Scyther cut down a shrub. By removing HMs, this would also help with some "things that just don't make sense," like being able to fly on a Spearow or surf on a Mudkip, by allowing the Pokemon to use these moves but disallowing the usage of these Pokemon to traverse obstacles.

i agree with pokemon being able to do the same things as hm's without knowing them. such as dive, but not needing the move. that way you don't have to waste a move slot, as some os the hm moves aren't great. i also agree with the acid rain. it would occur in big built up polluted cities and cause damage each turn. would it still activate abilities like swift swim, rain dish, etc.?
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I wanna see Pokémon characters. I feel that ordinary Pokémon are rather under represented in the story.

For reliable training aside from the elite four and powerful trainers, I want the Vs. Seeker to be implemented in future games. I also want the following Pokémon back too.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by icebolt View Post
    I wanna see Pokémon characters. I feel that ordinary Pokémon are rather under represented in the story.
    Well I suppose it's because they can't talk, so it's much harder to uh... script? However, I think the Mascots of each game (Lugia in SS or Reshiram in Black for example) should play a WAY bigger role than just being summoned, fought, and done with.

And if you really want to get into the Acid Rain idea, I suppose it would have a 30% chance or something to Poison each turn (Normal poison, Toxic would be overkill) and only Poison types are affected ability-wise. It is a very simple weather concept, i'm surprised they haven't put it in already.

If Pokemon regions are continuing to branch out into other countries, Unova was New York right? and XY is Paris? I would hope for a full country game(s) at one point, so a game with all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh... Orre? :P (Since those make up Japan.)
    This is way down the track though when Gaming technology gets better, better yet... A Pokemon MMO?

I want a special service in the game where you pay money to evolve your Pokemon that need to be traded.
    Dating would be a good thing too.

I want hms to be like pre gen 5 where you actually NEED to use it to get through the game.
    I also want another awesome story, on par with bw's.
    And please, please, vs seeker should return.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Dating in pokemon ? That would be stupid.

I want a special service in the game where you pay money to evolve your Pokemon that need to be traded.
    I kind of don't like this. Pokemon trades, battles, events etc. are supposed to bring us together as Pokemon Trainers. It's a game that encourages you to go out and meet people, especially now with C-Gear. There aren't many games that do this. I think this is one of the good things about Pokemon that is taken for granted.
    Last edited by Livingtime; 26th April 2013 at 5:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    So no XY region?
    There wouldn't be because XY is too new (hasn't even been released yet). It would probably be a game including Gens 1-3. I'm not even sure about including 4 or 5 into the mix, since they're still fairly recent.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I want hms to be like pre gen 5 where you actually NEED to use it to get through the game.
    ...seriously? The burden of HMs have been complained about since Pokemon started, and you want them to be used more????
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Multiple save slots on one cartridge.
    I'd like to be able to ride on a pokemon, I always dreamed of the day I could just jump on my Arcanine and dash through cities.
    When surfing, I wish they'd show the actual pokemon your riding on instead of a blob.
    Customization both people and pokemon.
    More pokemon interactions, I want to do more stuff with my pokemon besides battle with them. Sort of like in HG/SS where you could compete in marathons. Stuff like that.
    I thought black/white suffered because of this. They made you out to be the most lovable, kind trainer in the world, but besides battling there wasn't much you actually did with your pokemon.

Two things I would like to see: Customizable trainer and Battle Frontier!!!!!!!!

Customizable trainer and Battle Frontier FOR SURE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post

Yeah i agree with that Remove HM thing.....Like you said once you get a certain badge then your water pokemon can surf/waterfall/dive/whirlpool
    Grass pokemon and pokemon with claws or whatever could use Cut
    and of course flying pokemon can use fly
    and since there is no HM once you got a certain badge awhen you go to your pokemon that Move would appear like it does now
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

That would help out alot to evolve trading pokemon.....but Y would you want dating in there????
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

A much better Wifi system and a fanbase.

One thing would be nice since you can olny have four moves there should be a seprete move-set but for HM only....
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Going to merge this with the right thread in which you can come up with what you want in the games/series.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Going to merge this with the right thread in which you can come up with what you want in the games/series.
    Well Thank you...
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Create your own move:
    Name: Icy Water
    Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 15
    Effect: A freezing cold water. Has a 10% chance to freeze the foe.

Move: Cryo Heal
    Type: Ice
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    PP: 5
    Effect: The user heals any status afflicted and restores 75% of user's HP. The user gets Frozen, however.

Name: Alchemy
    Type: Steel
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    PP: 10
    Effect: The user turns the foe into a Steel-type.

Move/Ability changes:
    Twister to 65 base power.
    Illuminate to lower foe's accuracy one stage upon switching in.
    Run Away to be able to escape Shadow Tag/Magnet Pull/Arena Trap/Mean Look (though user still can't switch after it uses Ingrain)
    Focus Blast to 80% Accuracy
    Egg Bomb to have 90% Accuracy and have wider distrubtion (I mean come on Exeggutor has much higher SpA and Blissey has crappy phy attack)
    Iron Fist to have 33% boost rather than 20% boost to punching moves.

Moveset changes:
    Metagross:
    Stone Edge: Metagros can perfectly make that. I mean if Ursaring can do it so can Metagross a metallic heavy Pokemon.
    Heavy Slam: Speaking of heavy. Heavy Slam makes perfect sense for Metagross considering its weight the "gross" part of its name. It also would have made more sense to have the dream world ability heavy metal rather than light metal
    Comet Punch: Just for aesthetic purposes. (also Comic Punch should have a higher base power, say like Bullet Seed)

Zangoose:
    Cut: self explanatory...
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Too lazy to put X FC.

Page 302 of 315 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast