View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 270 of 319 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7958

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    i personally think it would be interesting if there were knew types you guys are just afraid of change
    Yes, it's human to be afraid of change. But needing to adapt to change isn't the reason why new types don't have to be introduced. It's an issue of balance.
    Early in the existence of anything, some things are bound to be overpowered and underpowered. The Steel- and Dark-types were made, if not for innovation purposes, to balance out the then-overpowered Psychic-type.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSILG View Post
    I think a new magic type would pretty cool.
    Psychic-type? And the occasional Ghost- and Dark-type move.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Watchog View Post
    Found one!!
    -Beast type-

*Looks at Digimon* Now I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSILG View Post
    I think a new magic type would pretty cool.

As somebody already said , ever think of Psychic Types? Has that ever occured to you?
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

i personally think it would be interesting if there were knew types you guys are just afraid of change
    "Afraid of change"? People simply don't like changing for the sake of changing. There's no need for any more type, it would be adding for the sake of adding.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I think we have enough types if anything if they were fewer types but that is just my personal preference. We have all the types we need any more will just be redundant. Also majority of us aren't afraid of change some like me are even welcome to it but adding any more is types is just unnecessary.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

We're fine with the types we currently have. As other people have previously stated, the only reason Steel and Dark types were added was because how overpowered Psychic types were in the first generation.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Revised Abilities

Battle Armor: Prevents critical hits and sharply raises Defense when in a Pinch
    Shell Armor: Prevents critical hits and sharply raises Special Defence in a pinch

Revised Moves

Bind
    Normal
    Physical
    PP:20
    Power:15
    Acc:90
    Effect : binds and traps the target 2-5 turns. The trapped opponent is unable to use Physical moves. If Wrap is used, this effect is negated.

Wrap
    Normal
    physical
    PP:20
    Power:15
    Acc:90
    Effect: the target is wraped and trapped for 2-5 turns. The trapped opponent is unable to use special moves. If Bind is used, this effect is negated.

New Ability:
    Crystal Body
    Water Damage dealt to this pokemon is halved while fire damage is doubled.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Create your own medal!

Triple Finish
    In a triple battle, attack the same target with Solarbeam, Fire Blast and Hydro Pump all in the same turn!

Mocking the Defeated
    Use Splash precisely after one of your opponent faints.

One Step Ahead
    When your oppoment switches out, use an attack super-effective against the incoming Pokemon.

Rise and Shine
    Have your pokemon KO your opponent the moment it wakes up.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 30th July 2012 at 4:02 PM.

I love Poison types, and I think they need o be super effective against something else, particularly with all those Grass-Poison types running around. So, I think a new type is unnecessary, but the effectiveness chart needs to be reworked. (I don't like that Rock is S/E against Ice, for example)
    "I completed the National Dex at 12:03am on January 5th, 2013: if Gen VI is announced anytime soon I'm gonna be seriously angry."
    January 8th, 2012: Pokémon X and Y announced. Seriously angry.

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheStaraptor View Post
    I love Poison types, and I think they need o be super effective against something else, particularly with all those Grass-Poison types running around. So, I think a new type is unnecessary, but the effectiveness chart needs to be reworked. (I don't like that Rock is S/E against Ice, for example)
    Rocks are hard enough to break ice so that is why it is super effective but yeah, at least give poison to hit water types though(pollution can kill fish).

If people were afraid of change, there wouldn't be any Pokemon fans left now.

Really, new types would mean new moves, new advantages, new weaknesses, etc., and that would just mess up the metagame for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by StanTheStaraptor View Post
    That's it. We don't need any new types; if anything, just some minor changes to the effectiveness chart. Poison really should be useful against something other than Grass (which already has a dozen of other weaknesses, making Poison even less special).

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    That's it. We don't need any new types; if anything, just some minor changes to the effectiveness chart. Poison really should be useful against something other than Grass (which already has a dozen of other weaknesses, making Poison even less special).
    Yes, new effectiveness doesn't hurt. Poison should be able to be super effective against Water as it makes sense that pollution harms the sea creatures.

Light is so unneeded. We already have Electric, Psychic, and Fighting. We don't need sound, that goes into normal. Cyber is to much like Steel and Electric. Smell and Glass are some of the stupidest types Iv'e ever heard, and they can go under Poison and Stell, respectively. But I can't help it, a Virus Type would be pretty cool.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    But I can't help it, a Virus Type would be pretty cool.
    Under your circumstances. Wouldn't this be poison?

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Under your circumstances. Wouldn't this be poison?
    Not really. I don't mean parasites or anything(though thats pretty cool, imo), I mean like computer viruses. I can already imagine a Virus-Type robotic spider.

Not really. I don't mean parasites or anything(though thats pretty cool, imo), I mean like computer viruses. I can already imagine a Virus-Type robotic spider.
    Steel/Poison works similar to that.

That would fall under Dark-/Steel-/Psychic-/Normal-Type, wouldn't it?

Seriously. We don't need any more. Unless you're looking for chaos, and since this kind of chaos doesn't come with chocolate rain, I don't see any reason why you should want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post

Seriously. We don't need any more. Unless you're looking for chaos, and since this kind of chaos doesn't come with chocolate rain, I don't see any reason why you should want it.
    Haha, I see what you did there lol : D

In all seriousness though, we really don't need any more types. Talk about confusion, I mean really, can you see how many other pokemon would need to be reclassified?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Its just an idea, you don't have to be such a smart***. Besides, just cuz you don't want new types doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way. I'd actually like new types. So deal with it, don't get your ripped-up pants in a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Haha, I see what you did there lol : D
    ;D

Its just an idea, you don't have to be such a smart***. Besides, just cuz you don't want new types doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way. I'd actually like new types. So deal with it, don't get your ripped-up pants in a twist.
    Unfortunately, it seems to me that you are the one getting your pants in a twist. besides, i dont wear pants, i wear jeans and trousers

I doubt we will see new types any time soon. They came up with new types back in generation 2 because it was kinda unbalanced in generation 1. So they only added 2 new types to balance it, I dont think they are gonna mess around with now everything is balanced

If there was a poll saying for who would want & would not want new types, I'm pretty sure that the results would be saying that they didn't want new types
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

You win this thread, LOL.

*brohoofs*
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 24th July 2012 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What if we want a chaos type?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    What if we want a chaos type?

Then you're retarted. And btw you aren't funny.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 270 of 319 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast