View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 272 of 318 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 7949

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Well I have a few things...

1st gymleader: Type: Water. Town: Jamera. Name: Jet. Gender: Male. Pokemon: Basculin (Blue) Lv14, Alomomola Lv. 15, and Carvanha Lv. 16.

2nd gymleader: Type: Ground. Town: Inderna. Name Terra. Gender Female. Pokemon: Diglett Lv. 25, Ryhorn Lv. 27, Marowak Lv. 28.

The region would be named Stellara, named after stella a latin word for lightning because the region looks like a lightning bolt. It is in the center of all the other regions. Stellara is a very popular shipping location and has many islands, rivers, and dams.
    I might be killed for saying this but, I don't really like Charizard.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are

Recreate the Move: Lunar Dance
    The user merely switches out rather then faint.

New Item: Choice Lens
    Accuracy of moves becomes x1.3, but the user will be locked onto the move.

New Item: Choice Scopes
    Critical-Hit Ratio becomes +2, but the user will be locked onto the move.

New Iems: '+ Attack', '+ Defence', '+ Sp. Att', '+ Sp. Def', '+ Speed', '+ Accuracy' and '+ Evade'

"An item that raises a Pokémon's <stat> in battle. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."

In battle, raises one of the Pokemon's stat by one level each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.

Recreate Iems: 'X Attack', 'X Defence', 'X Sp. Att', 'X Sp. Def', 'X Speed', 'X Accuracy' and 'X Evade'

"An item that raises a Pokémon's <stat> drastically. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."

Raises one of the Pokemon's stat by 3 levels each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.

Recreate Iems: 'Max Attack', 'Max Defence', 'Max Sp. Att', 'Max Sp. Def', 'Max Speed', 'Max Accuracy' and 'Max Evade'

"An item that maximizes a Pokémon's <stat> in battle. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."

Raises one of the Pokemon's stat by 12 levels each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 3rd August 2012 at 4:04 AM.

Default Hoenn gym remake!

1st gym : Roxanne
    Lv 12 geodude, lv 12 onyx, lv 14 nosepass
    Maze: you talk to a rock to answer question. If you did the question correctly, door will open. But if it's wrong, a trainer will come out and battle you, after which the door opens.

2nd gym: brawly
    Lv 14 meditite, lv 16 sawk/throh (ruby/sapphire), lv 18 makuhita
    Maze: 2 floor gym. First floor will be trainers and a lot of punching bags. When you defeat a trainer, the bag will fall to floor 2 which creates a path to brawly.

3rd gym: wattson
    Lv 20 emolga/parchirisu (ruby/sapphire), lv 22 magneton, lv 26 manetric
    Maze: same old maze in rse. Just better graphics

4th gym: flannery
    Lv 26 Magcargo, lv 28 camerupt, lv 26 arcanine/ninetales (ruby/sapphire), lv 29 torkoal
    Maze: the gym has a stream of hot spring. To get around, you need to press buttons that make platforms appear from lava.

5th gym: Norman
    Lv 28 munchlax, lv 28 vigoroth, lv 30 linoone, lv 32 slaking
    Maze: Same maze as rse

6th gym: Winona
    Lv 29 Tropius, lv 29 staraptor/pidgeotto (ruby/sapphire), lv 32 Skarmory, lv 35 Altaria
    Maze: the gym only has an elevator, which will teleport you up to up high in the sky. There, you will ride an Altaria (similar to surf) and battle trainers, there are also invisible walls.

7th gym: Tate & Liza
    Lv 38 gardevoir & gallade, lv 40 reuniclus & Gothitelle, lv 42 lunatone & solrock
    Maze: same but improved graphics

8th gym: Juan/Wallace (ruby/sapphire)
    Lv 43 luvdisc, lv 45 whiscash, lv 46 Sealeo/lapras (Juan/wallace), lv 48 kingdra/milotic (Juan/Wallace)
    Maze: this gym requires surf. You surf onto different platforms and activate switches that calm whirlpools in this gym which hinders you from going further.

New stuff in hoenn:

Ruby cave/ sapphire forest:
    After the nat. Dex, a new area called ruby cave/sapphire forest, which are version exclusives. It leads to the fiery cave (ruby) where you can catch heatren and gentle pond (sapphire) where cresselia is at. When you transfer them over, you can unlock darkrai.

When you get all 3 Regis in your team and you go to the moss deep space centre, where you'll be teleported to snow point temple to catch regigigas, after you caught/ defeated it, you'll teleport back to hoenn

A train station in little root gets opened up that takes you to ruby cave/ sapphire forest after the nat dex

Ahhh I want a ruby remake so badly

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Recreate the Move: Lunar Dance
    The user merely switches out rather then faint.

New Item: Choice Lens
    Accuracy of moves becomes x1.3, but the user will be locked onto the move.

New Item: Choice Scopes
    Critical-Hit Ratio becomes +2, but the user will be locked onto the move.

New Iems: '+ Attack', '+ Defence', '+ Sp. Att', '+ Sp. Def', '+ Speed', '+ Accuracy' and '+ Evade'

"An item that raises a Pokémon's <stat> in battle. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."

In battle, raises one of the Pokemon's stat by one level each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.

Recreate Iems: 'X Attack', 'X Defence', 'X Sp. Att', 'X Sp. Def', 'X Speed', 'X Accuracy' and 'X Evade'

"An item that raises a Pokémon's <stat> drastically. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."

Raises one of the Pokemon's stat by 3 levels each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.

Recreate Iems: 'Max Attack', 'Max Defence', 'Max Sp. Att', 'Max Sp. Def', 'Max Speed', 'Max Accuracy' and 'Max Evade'

"An item that maximizes a Pokémon's <stat> in battle. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn."
    It would be like X defence, etc, or it would be a hold item? If they were hold itens, they would be uber.

Raises one of the Pokemon's stat by 12 levels each. The stat in question depends on the appropriate item itself.
    New item: Life rush
    Increases speed by 1.3, but user receive damage everytime it attacks, like life orb.

Oh, the game should say "its ultra effective" when a pokemon is hit with 4x weakness .

Focus Blasts accuracy is now 85, seriously it needs to be done.

Default New Rotom formes and moves?

If Game Freak were to announce new formes for Rotom, what would you like to see? I have a brilliant idea for one new forme...

Vacuum-Rotom
    Poison/Electric
    Levitate
    Special Move: Gunk Shot

That would only be weak to Psychic! Any new formes you would like?
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Focus Blasts accuracy is now 85, seriously it needs to be done.
    My Gardevoir has Focus Blast and never once has it missed.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    If Game Freak were to announce new formes for Rotom, what would you like to see? I have a brilliant idea for one new forme...

Vacuum-Rotom
    Poison/Electric
    Levitate

so then it's forme exclusive move would come off its crap Atk. Sludge Wave or Sludge Bomb would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post

Vacuum-Rotom
    Poison/Electric
    Levitate

That would be better for a garbage disposal than a vacuum.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

It's hard to think of something. But a toy robot was mentioned in the story of the formes. So maybe a steel/electric one with flash cannon( or rollout for S&G's.)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    That would be better for a garbage disposal than a vacuum.
    I agree with this.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I agree with this.
    Come to think of it, me too... I just thought a vacuum would be a good Rotom design... I suppose a garbage disposal could have a decent Rotomization, though...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

A garbage truck would be nice for a poison type rotom. And a Computer for psychic type, psyshock as special move. A robot dragon as a dragon tpe rotom, a robot bug as a bug type rotom.

New Evolution for:

1. Combee: A new male evolution
    2. Illumise and Volbeat evolution, male for Volbeat, female for Illumise
    3. A Male Evolution for Buneary
    4. Kriketune Evolution
    5. Plusle and Minum evolution, male for Minum, female for Plusle
    6. A male Evolution for Emolga
    7. A female evolution for Miltank
    8. A Male evolution for Tauros (Bouffalant)
    9. Ludvisc evolve into Alomomola if is female, and evolve into <insertnick> if luvdisc is male
    10. Ledian and Ariados evolution
    11. Stunfisk evolution
    12. Delibird evolution
    13. Spinda evolution
    14. Castform evolution
    15. Audino evolution
    16. Girafarig evolution
    17. Mawile evolution
    18. Qwilfish evolution
    19. Corsola Evolution
    20. Basculin evolve into Carvanha...
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Basculin stats are higher than carvanha´s. It cant be carvanha´s pre-evo.

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    My Gardevoir has Focus Blast and never once has it missed.
    Lucky:/ but still other 5 PP moves like Stone Edge have more accuracy than Focus Blast so why not Focus Miss.

Though I will agree with the Vacuum forme and maybe a Telephone forme being Electric/Steel with Levitate, although Flash Cannon may be the strongest move.

the Johtoore region a fusion between johto ( my favorite region) and oore (my third favorite region)
    the gym leaders:
    1st jessie(no not that one): normal user ivory badge pokemon: bidoof lv 12, rattata lv 12, hoothoot lv 14

2nd canderous dark and fighting warrior badge pokemon: scrafty lv 22, houndoom lv 22 , lucario lv 24

3rd rui psychic red jeweled badge pokemon: espeon lv 28, alakazam lv 29, gallade lv 31

4th crystal ice ice crystal badge pokemon: snorunt lv 34, snover lv 36, beartic lv 38, lapras lv 40

5th jaden poison poisoned badge pokemon: beedrill lv 40, muk lv 40, crogunk lv 41, drapion lv 43

6th raiden normal and water peace badge pokemon: bibarel lv 44, tauros lv 44, snorlax lv 44, gyarados lv 45

7th revan fire, electric, and ground planet badge pokemon: charizard lv 47, electabuzz lv 47, rhyperior lv 48, magmotar lv 49, steelix lv 51

8th michael mixed infinite badge pokemon: dragonite lv 55, poliwrath lv 53, glalie lv 53, jolteon lv 55, hitmonlee lv 53, lugia lv 55 (thats right he has a legendary)

elite four and champion:

1st mira ghost and steel: golurk lv 58, gengar lv 58, steelix lv 58, magnezone lv 58, jellicent lv 59

2nd atton rock and bug: golem lv 58, scizor lv 58, armaldo lv 58, scyther lv 58, gigalith lv 59

3rd may grass and flying: tropius lv 58, jumpluff lv 58, leafeon lv 58, dodrio lv 58, staraptor lv 59

4th grey dragon: dragonite lv 58, salamence lv 58, garchomp lv 58, kingdra lv 58, haxorus lv 59

champion wes mixed: metagross lv 63, entei lv 59, raikou lv 59, suicune lv 59, celebi lv 59, tyranitar lv 65
    well what do you think of it?
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 17th August 2012 at 5:04 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Default Of course, don't you know anything about science?!

Erline, the Superposition Pokemon
    Type-Normal/Ghost
    Name origin-"Er" comes from Erwin, as in Erwin Schrodinger. "line" comes from feline, aka cat
    Based on-Schrodinger's cat.
    Ability-Probability(50% chance of physical stats being boosted when hit, 50% chance of special stats being boosted when hit)
    Apperance-Erline is a cat black on its left side, white on its right side. Its black side has a painted skeleton on it.
    Gender ratio-50% male, 50% female
    Egg group-Because Erline is simultaneously alive and dead, you have a 50% chance of it being in the Field egg group, and 50% in the No Eggs group.
    Description-"Erline is a mysterious Pokemon, capable of subtley manipulating probability. It is said to be even more powerful if not observed."
    Stats-Erline's stats aren't anything to boast about. Its ability helps make up for this
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Erline, the Superposition Pokemon
    Type-Normal/Ghost
    Name origin-"Er" comes from Erwin, as in Erwin Schrodinger. "line" comes from feline, aka cat
    Based on-Schrodinger's cat.
    Ability-Probability(50% chance of physical stats being boosted when hit, 50% chance of special stats being boosted when hit)
    Apperance-Erline is a cat black on its left side, white on its right side. Its black side has a painted skeleton on it.
    Gender ratio-50% male, 50% female
    Egg group-Because Erline is simultaneously alive and dead, you have a 50% chance of it being in the Field egg group, and 50% in the No Eggs group.
    Description-"Erline is a mysterious Pokemon, capable of subtley manipulating probability. It is said to be even more powerful if not observed."
    Stats-Erline's stats aren't anything to boast about. Its ability helps make up for this

I liked this cat, it would have only one weakness, and would have an amazing ability. It would be better to be released with B/W, tough.

New:
    wobuffet learn magic coat and metal burst.
    New: every pokemon have an fixed evasiveness based on its size. Example: focus blast has 100% acuracy in wailord, 100% on tyranitar, 70% on excadrill, but just 30% on joltik. Earthquake and sound based moves have 100% accuracy.
    Last edited by Vivian; 19th August 2012 at 2:29 AM.

Default New status conditions?

Well, this thread is basically about what new status conditions you'd like to see, ore what new status conditions would be cool. :/ And, pretty much also try to say the effects of them. Welp, have fun. :P

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

My Friend Safari is Light type.

I would like to see curse as a status effect so I can cure it with full heal =P

Pokemon White 2 Version :
    Trainer Name : Valk
    FC : 1893-8971-9392

YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/Valkneer
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2rfzbxz.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Trade Centre:

Credits : Pikachu Userbar = Brutaka

Hm... Possessed status condition. Secondary status condition. The Pokemon effected with this status condition has a 30% chance to slack off on that turn. THER YOU GO, ISPURRATION HURR HURR.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

A variation of burn that halves Sp. Atk instead of Attack would be pretty cool, but I don't know what to call it...

Spoiler:- credit:

Maybe something that heals each turn... Yeah that's just weird..

Pokemon White 2 Version :
    Trainer Name : Valk
    FC : 1893-8971-9392

YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/Valkneer
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2rfzbxz.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Trade Centre:

Credits : Pikachu Userbar = Brutaka

Page 272 of 318 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast