View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 273 of 318 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 7936

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
    A variation of burn that halves Sp. Atk instead of Attack would be pretty cool, but I don't know what to call it...
    What about calling it a Cut Status Condition to make a Normal-Type Status Condition and it has those effects? It would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkneer View Post
    Maybe something that heals each turn... Yeah that's just weird..
    Maybe a Status Condition you inflict on yourself... The Full Status Condition? Maybe it can be inflicted by a move called Overeat? IDK. It is pretty cool though. Nice idea. But maybe it should have a stat restriction like Burn... A quarter of the Speed Stat should be taken off! It fits!
    Last edited by Chrosion; 20th August 2012 at 6:07 AM.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Heart Smart status condition?

(lol I got a rank up right when I changed my avatar how fitting)
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Hmmm.. I got a new status condition! Numb condition! means u cant fly or dig or dive

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Use it on other Pokemon in a Double/Triple Battle would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan25 View Post
    Hmmm.. I got a new status condition! Numb condition! means u cant fly or dig or dive
    That's pretty cool =D

Pokemon White 2 Version :
    Trainer Name : Valk
    FC : 1893-8971-9392

YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/Valkneer
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2rfzbxz.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Trade Centre:

Credits : Pikachu Userbar = Brutaka

Paralyze lowers speed
    Burn lowers attack
    ****What should be****
    Poison lowers Sp. Atk
    Sleep lowers Defense
    Frozen lowers Sp. Defense (there would be a move to always Freeze similar to T-Wave, Will o Wisp, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder. I don't think they need more status effects, maybe Curse, Confusion, Taunted, and Tormented, and a 1 turn status Flinched (which would actually be positive because the other team can't put any other status effects on you at the time), but if these were added, then none of them could be done twice at a time. That means no more CurseBurnConfusion or something that would take out half the opponent's HP at once.

But that could be good or bad depending on the circumstances. Confusion's power would be halved because of burns.

Use it on other Pokemon in a Double/Triple Battle would be nice.

That's pretty cool =D
    Thanks for your opinion about my crreation

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

I actually like the idea of a "Curse" status. But instead of it being it's own status how about it after the turn it is inflicted it randomly changes their status to either Sleep, Burn, Poisoned, Badly Poisoned, Freeze or Paralyzed.

I like this idea, they could make Pokerus a status in battle and it will heal each turn.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 20th August 2012 at 6:36 AM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I actually like the idea of a "Curse" status. But instead of it being it's own status how about it after the turn it is inflicted it randomly changes their status to either Sleep, Burn, Poisoned, Badly Poisoned, Freeze or Paralyzed.
    *Curse turned into Curse!* hahaha

i got new one again! how about weakness condition? it means ex. ur using mudkip and ur enemies treecko when he use absorb ur mudkip will feel that damage every turn

~brendan25

*Curse turned into Curse!* hahaha
    lol that would be funny. That's also what makes the Curse status so unpredictable, you won't know which status you will get.

i got new one again! how about weakness condition? it means ex. ur using mudkip and ur enemies treecko when he use absorb ur mudkip will feel that damage every turn
    IDK that seems very broken. Its bad enough they take super effective damage so to add on more damage because of weakness would kinda be over powered.

Maybe some kind of illness that lowers both defenses a stage.

Traumatized, like terrified where your Pokemon can't line up an attack because of intense fear.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

A status, rather like the ability Normalize, where all moves are transformed into a type ineffective against the foe. So if you're a Dark type fighting a Ghost type, this is inflicted and BOOM all your moves are Normal type.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ☭Secret_Shocker☭ View Post
    Traumatized, like terrified where your Pokemon can't line up an attack because of intense fear.
    That's pretty much like flinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Digletto View Post
    Paralyze lowers speed
    Sleep lowers Defense
    It should also get rid of a pokemon's flying type

How about a pressure-like status which doubles the amount of PP spent and it stacks with pressure itself.
    For halving SpA maybe a mind block status. Mind block would limit the amount of special energy that a pokemon could project. Or it can take the form of an annoyed status where a pokemon is too irritated and can't concentrate making its SpA less effective (imagine meditating with bugs flying around you, touching you, and buzzing in your ear or doing homework with a whole bunch of noise)
    Maybe a status that lowers either a random stat, a specific stat, or maybe even all stats by one stage each turn.
    Last edited by Poliwhirl'sMittens; 20th August 2012 at 9:31 AM.

Trauma, u will be trauma, u cant move if u use a move it will be struggle

~brendan25

I don't think we need anything else. Really.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

A gay status that lets male/female Pokemon use Attract on other male/female Pokemon respectively. If a Pokemon with a gay status uses Attract on a non-gay Pokemon of the same gender, they both become gay.

Also, to heal the gay status you have to go to a special camp. You can't just take your Pokemon to the Pokemon center since it might be contagious.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

That would make it really tough to battle a pokemon that defeats our Pokemon type lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    A gay status that lets male/female Pokemon use Attract on other male/female Pokemon respectively. If a Pokemon with a gay status uses Attract on a non-gay Pokemon of the same gender, they both become gay.

Also, to heal the gay status you have to go to a special camp. You can't just take your Pokemon to the Pokemon center since it might be contagious.
    Gay and Lesbian status hahaha. Kids shouldn't be playing it if that status problem is real XD

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post

How about they just make the accuracy of Attract lower when using it on a Pokemon of the same gender? Makes more sense that way. Also, the "camp" part and the fact that you made it "contagious" seems kinda offensive, don't ya think?? :/

Gay and Lesbian status hahaha. Kids shouldn't be playing it if that status problem is real XD
    Why shouldn't kids be playing if they added a Gay and Lesbian status?
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 20th August 2012 at 2:08 PM.

Make Eevee have the same base stats as all it's evolutions, so if you don't evolve it, it will become a perfectly good normal type Pokemon, instead of evolving it. So it would be equal to everyone else, for people who like the look of Eevee and don't want to think about the item to evolve it into another normal type.

Huh... My thread got moved here... Oh wellz... >.<

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    How about they just make the accuracy of Attract lower when using it on a Pokemon of the same gender? Makes more sense that way. Also, the "camp" part and the fact that you made it "contagious" seems kinda offensive, don't ya think?? :/
    It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. It was a half-assed attempt at satire.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Why on earth would you think it's inappropriate for kids to be exposed to homosexuality?

I'm deeply confused. Wasn't this in the pokepolls section before?

Revised move:
    Twin Needle
    Physical
    Bug
    PP:15
    Power: 40
    Acc: 90
    The user attacks its target with twin needles. The target is hit twice in a row and each hit has a 20% chance of poisoning the foe.

Snake Venom
    Physical
    Poison
    PP:20
    Atk:65
    Acc:100
    The user ejects a virulent toxin from its fangs. Has a 30% chance of paralyzing the foe.

Acid Burn
    Special
    Poison
    PP 10
    Power:80
    Accuracy:80
    An extremely corrosive acid is expelled from the user melting almost everything in its path. Has a 10% chance of burning the foe and a 50% chance of lowering its defense.

Liquefaction
    Ground
    Physical
    PP:20
    Power:55
    Accuracy 100
    The user violently shakes the earth until it becomes sinking sand. Speed and evasion are lowered by one stage.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

This was my ideal Hoenn for some reasons.They were in Rematch Mode(Wow!I wish it's true.).Of course,the first battle against them will be easy with un-evolve Pokemon and lower levels.Same Badge and Locations...

Gym Leaders
    Gym 1: Roxanne with Rock and Ground types. Pokemon: Steelix,Graveler,Probopass,Dugtrio,Excadrill,Gigal ith

Gym 2: Brawly with Fighting types. Pokemon: Hariyama,Lucario,Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan,Hitmontop,Me dicham

Gym 3: Wattson with Electric types. Pokemon: Manetric,Electrode,Magnezone,Electivire,Galvantula ,Lanturn

Gym 4: Mr.Moore with Fire types. Pokemon: Typhlosion,Magmortar,Pansear,Chandelure,Volcarona, Heatran

Gym 5: Winona with Flying Types. Pokemon: Altaria,Pelipper,Skarmory,Dragonite,braviary,Arche ops

Gym 6: Tate and Liza with Psychic types. Pokemon: Gallade,Gardevoir,Solrock,Lunatone,Reuniclus,Gothi telle

Gym 7: Yellow with Water and Bug types. Pokemon: Omastar,Butterfree.Masquerain,Kingdra,Walrein,Acce lgor

Gym 8: May with Various types. Pokemon: Blaziken,Glaceon,Manaphy,Tropius,Snorlax,Venusaur

League Members
    Elite 1: Norman with Normal types. Pokemon: Slaking,Spinda,Porygon-Z,Togekiss,Meloetta,Stoutland

Elite 2: Emerald(Rald) with Grass types. Pokemon: Sceptile,Simisage,Breloom,Abomasnow,Ferrothorn,Lud icolo

Elite 3: Kris(Crystal) with Ghost types. Pokemon: Mismagius,Dusknoir,Banette,Spiritomb,Jellicent,Gol urk

Elite 4: Drake with Dragon types. Pokemon: Salamence,Flygon,Garchomp,Haxorus,Dragonite,Druddi gon

Elite Champion: Flannery with Various types. Pokemon: Camerupt,Hydreigon,Latias/Latios,Alakazam,Gengar,Machamp

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Page 273 of 318 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast