View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 278 of 315 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 7871

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

To Change...

I would have Hugh battle the PC in Join Avenue, optionally in LostLorn Forest, and the top of the Celestial Tower. Also, instead of having a Monkey, Bouffalant and Unfezant, I would have him have Amoonguss/Camerupt/ Walrein to fill in the two remaining elemental types, and having a Grumpig.

I would have Silver have a Houndoom instead of a Kadabra.

I would have Wally have optional battles with you after you get the Dynamo Badge to show his progress. I would have him battle you at the end of Meteor Falls, and once more in Lilycove, while having your second to last battle with him in the Cave of Origin, due to his caring attitude towards pokemon.

I would have Lyra/Ethan battled you when you received your first pokemon, and again after leaving to the Pokemon League in New Bark Town. I would have him/her have the remaining starter pokemon, Marril, Noctowl, Ampharos, and Jumpluff.

To Create...

New Move

DownPour
    BP 60
    Description: A huge amount of rainfall is summoned. It makes the weather rainy. It never misses.
    Type Water

Toxic Spray
    BP 60
    Description: The opponent is sprayed by an immense amount of toxic acids. It makes Steel types weak against Poison type attacks.

I have some ideas for new moves.

Name: Rock Crumble
    Type: Rock
    Category: Pysical
    Power: 65
    PP: 15
    Accuracy:90
    Description: The User Crushes The Target With Claws,
    Fists, ect..
    Effect: This Does Double Damage To Rock And Ground Types.
    Pokemon That Can Learn: Generally Pokemon That Are Rock, Steel, Ground, And Fighting Types.

Name: Velocity Spin (B/W and B2/W2 only)
    Type: Steel
    Category: Special
    Power: 85
    PP: 15
    Accuracy: 100
    Description: The User Spins The Target At High Velocity.
    Effect: The Target Switches Places With Another Pokemon In The Rotation Circle. The Opponent
    Can't Switch Places With The Pokemon In The Rotation Next Turn.
    Pokemon That Can Learn: Metang Evolutions, Porygon Evolutions, Voltorb Evolutions, Magnamite Evolutions, Nosepass Evolutions,
    Bronsor Evolutions, Dialga, Pakia, Klink Evolutions, Genosect, Registeel, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, And Electric Pokemon.

Now For New Abilities.

Name: Pumped-Up
    Effect: Increases The Amount Of Attack Stat Gain By 1.
    Pokemon That Can Learn: Phanpy Evolutions, Hippopotas Evolutions, Vigoroth, Loudred, Exploud,
    Beartic, Ninjask, And Mainly Fire, Fighting, And Electric Types.

Name: Gem Envy
    Effect: Increases The Power Of Gems (Ghost Gem, Grass Gem, Ect.) Is Increased From 50% To 80%.
    Pokemon That Can Learn: Vespiqueen.

Name: Amplitude
    Effect: The Target Can't Lower Your Defence And Sp. Defence.
    Pokemon That Can Learn: Generally Rock, Ground, And Fighting Types; And Slaking.

That's all I have

Gym Leader

Name: Rece Davis
    Bio: A college football announcer, in his spare time he is the Gym Leader for Columbus, OH (home of the Ohio State University).

Pokemon:
    Buster the Rapidash
    Sebastian the Swanna
    Rebel the Ursaring
    Sammy the Noctowl
    Timeout the Granbull
    Big Al the Donphan

All his Pokemon are named after college mascots from the following colleges: Boise State, Miami (FL), Mississippi, Rice, Fresno State, and Alabama - in that order.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

To create...

New Weather!

Heavy Wind
    Ups the power of wind based moves like Gust and Hurricane.
    lowers Accuracy of flying types.
    Summoned by Tailwind.

Snowy
    Ups the speed and defense of Ice types.
    lowers attack and speed of Grass types.
    Summoned by Snow Warning and Snowstorm.

Floral scent
    Ups speed and Defense of Grass types.
    Lowers attack and speed of Ice Types.
    Summoned by Aromatherapy, Sweet Scent, and found naturally in floral areas like Floroama and Flower Paradise.

New moves!

Snowstorm
    BP 70
    Description: A huge snowstorm is summoned to attack the opponent. Weather becomes Snowy. Switches user out after attacking.
    Type Ice

To Change...

Move changes!

U-turn
    Now also does double damage in Floral scent weather.

Volt Switch
    Now also has a 50% to paralyze the opponent.

Starter Changes!

In Explorers of Sky, Mareep, Spoink, Gulpin and Cherubi are starters.

Random Changes!

I would have Wally get a Bellosom instead of Roselia.

I would have Blue battle you in front of Mt. Moon, in front of the Pokemon Mansion, and optionally at home after having seven badges.

Map Changes!

I would have there be a route and a town, directly south of Mt. Pyre.
    I would have there be a connecting route form Route 221 to route 212.
    I would have there be a connecting route form Route 16 to Viridian City.

I want a pokemon based off of the hairless Sphynx Cat.

First Playthrough: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Abilities!

Cacophony (the unused one from 3rd Gen.)
    negates sound based moves. Doubles the power, effectiveness and accuracy of sound based moves.
    Pokemon that have it: Whismur, Loudred, Exploud.

Heal Slime
    Heals 1/16 of Max HP each turn. Field effect. cannot be riddenned by Rapid Spin or the such. has no effect on flying and levitating pokemon. is cleared in Heavy Rain.
    Pokemon that have it: Slugqua, Sneal, Aquargot
    (Note. Slugqua, Sneal and Aquargot are made up pokemon of mine)

We really need some Overgrow/Torrent/Blaze overhaul, they're close to some of the worst abilities in-game!

My suggestion:
    Overgrow/Torrent/Blaze: Instead of 33%, change it to 50%. Increase remains the same, but accuracy of that type +50%
    Illuminate: Give it some kind of -accuracy. Seriously, extra Tentacruels in the water? No thanks. Make it -1 stage accuracy everytime the pokemon switches in.
    Forecast (a.k.a castform lol): Make it double speed and sp.atk stats when a weather is present
    Also, give it a sand form!
    Stall: Doubles defense and make it move slower than the foe
    Run Away:Take no damage from entry hazards
    Forewarn: Reveal the foe's strongest move and sap 4 PP from it when the foe switches in
    Oblivious: Immune to attraction and take 25% less damage from a different gender
    Cute Charm: Make it 60%
    Defeatist: Attack halved when below 50% hp, throw in another double defense and special defense

Some Pokemon did a 4th dream world ability, like the following flying types:
    Pidgeot Line: Defiant
    Fearow Line: Speed Boost
    Dodrio Line: Tough Feather (Me-made! Just 1.5 times defense and special defense)
    Ledian Line: Attack Drain (Me-made again! All physical skill hits Ledian's special defense!)
    Jumpluff Line: Filter
    Mantine Line: Storm Drain
    Swellow Line: Speed Boost
    Peliper Line: Special Drain (Me-made, but just opposite of Attack Drain)
    Burmy & Wormadam: Cloak Cover (Me-made. Every turn, defense OR special defense +1 stage)
    Mothim: Post-me-change Stall
    Vesiqueen Line: Sting Bee (Me-made again lol. Foe takes 10% hp every round for 5 turns: Can be extended by the clay thingy to extend reflect)
    Chatot: Tough Feather (Refer to Dodrio)
    Unfezant Line: Tough Feather (Refer to Dodrio)
    Archeops Line: Would be fine if there was the x2 defense thingy
    Swanna Line: Storm Drain

The rest I didn't put was because either
    A) They're already horrible enough (Delibird and Farfetch'd)
    B) They're already good enough (Gliscor)

How is it? Flying types need a huge buff man!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Gym Leader idea:

Dr. Geist
    Bio: [NAME HERE] town's resident mad scientist, who studies Ghost-type Pokemon. His research has given him a greater understanding of Ghost-types, and has led him to design new inventions off Ghost-type abilities, though not all of them work as planned. He runs the local Gym to aid his research and gives the Phantom Badge to trainers that can defeat him

Team:

Banette
    Chandelure
    Dusclops
    Golurk
    Sableye
    Cofagrigus

His Gym is located within his dilapidated mansion, where you must navigate hallways full of booby traps which will send you back to the start when triggered. Trainers may also pop out of rooms to battle you. The goal is to find your way to the staircase at the end of each floor until you reach the top floor, where his lab is located. He is found asleep amidst his work, and upon waking will begin to panic, stating something is amiss. Upon sighting the player, he will announce that he has just found what he needed: a test subject. He will then lead you to a small arena littered with monitoring equipment and the battle will begin.

Well, ive been thinking about some changes for a long time. I hope it will be aded in future gens. This change would open the way to a bunch of new abilities and moves:
    Stages nearness and stages of evasivenes. The stages of nearness says how near or far the pokemon is from the foe. The standart battlefield would have around 20m x 10m, and would be divided in 20 stages of nearness and 10 stages of evasiveness to each pokemon. A turn would be wasted to leap stages. The running speed would be aded too, wich would tell you how many stages the pokemon could leap in a turn. The running speed of a pokemon would be affected by the battlefield. In the water battlefield, rapidash would be slow as hell, and in ground battlefield, fish pokemon wouldnt be able to leap any stage. Flying, levitating, magnet rising, and pokemon that are clearly flying but arent flying type or have levitate(venomoth, etc) pokemon running speed wouldnt be afected by the battlefield, but by weather conditions. To land a move that makes fisical contact, the pokemon will have to be near the foe. Moves like extreme speed and quick would leap many stages in a turn. Non fisical contact moves would have very low accuracy and be weaker if the user is far away from foe.

New: fangs and claws based moves will depend on how big are the claws/fangs of the user. If the foe has not defences enough to avoid the move´s damage, it will deal a fixed amount of damage . Ex: zangoose has big claws. Itll allways take out 350 hp from foes that have def lower than zang´s atk. But if cloyster has a def higer than zangs atk, so cloyster wont take damage. But Crush claw would still lower cloyster def. Crush claw from sandshrew would allways take out 80 hp from foes that it can damage because its claws are smaller. The same goes with fangs.

The battlefields would be:
    Water battlefield: non water types that can swim will move slow as hell. Pokemon that cant swim ( i think think many rock types wouldnt) will faint as dive in battlefield. Moves like dig and earthquake cant be used. Seismic toss takes out only 20 hp. Eletric moves deals double damage and have 100% accuracy. Ice moves will freeze the battlefield and the pokemon that are there, changing the battlefield to ice battlefield. After 3 turns of sunnyday or sandstorm, it will change to muddy battlefield. Strong fire type moves will change it to ground battlefield, and not so Strong ones, to muddy battlefield.
    Gorund battlefield: Fish pokemon wouldnt move, seismic toss does 100 hp damage. If a weak water move is used ( water gun, water pulse from no so high spatk), it will be changed to muddy battlefield. After 3 turns of rain, it would change to muddy battlefield. If a Strong water move ( hydro pump) is used by avery bad spatk, itll change to muddy battlefield. If a strong water move is used from high or not so low spatk, itll change to water battlefield unless the move dig was used before.
    Muddy battlefield: all pokemon can move through it, but pokemon that rely on legs to move can slide and fall, what would deal damage. The damage is greater the longer the pokemon´s legs are and the heavier the pokemon is. After 1 turn in sunny day or sandstorm, or sunny day, it will change to ground battle field. Afterr 1 turn of rain, itll change to water battlefield. Seismic toss deals 80hp damage.
    Ice battlefield: all pokemon can move, but they all may slide and fall while leaping stages, unless theyre ice types. The damage from falling in this field is higher than from falling in muddy field. After 1 turn of sunny day, itll be turned in water battlefield. After 4 turns of rain or sandstorm, itll turn into water or ground battlefield.

I think if Magnezone had Levitate it would be the best Pokemon ever.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Well, ive been thinking about some changes for a long time. I hope it will be aded in future gens. This change would open the way to a bunch of new abilities and moves:
    Stages nearness and stages of evasivenes. The stages of nearness says how near or far the pokemon is from the foe. The standart battlefield would have around 20m x 10m, and would be divided in 20 stages of nearness and 10 stages of evasiveness to each pokemon. A turn would be wasted to leap stages. The running speed would be aded too, wich would tell you how many stages the pokemon could leap in a turn. The running speed of a pokemon would be affected by the battlefield. In the water battlefield, rapidash would be slow as hell, and in ground battlefield, fish pokemon wouldnt be able to leap any stage. Flying, levitating, magnet rising, and pokemon that are clearly flying but arent flying type or have levitate(venomoth, etc) pokemon running speed wouldnt be afected by the battlefield, but by weather conditions. To land a move that makes fisical contact, the pokemon will have to be near the foe. Moves like extreme speed and quick would leap many stages in a turn. Non fisical contact moves would have very low accuracy and be weaker if the user is far away from foe.

New: fangs and claws based moves will depend on how big are the claws/fangs of the user. If the foe has not defences enough to avoid the move´s damage, it will deal a fixed amount of damage . Ex: zangoose has big claws. Itll allways take out 350 hp from foes that have def lower than zang´s atk. But if cloyster has a def higer than zangs atk, so cloyster wont take damage. But Crush claw would still lower cloyster def. Crush claw from sandshrew would allways take out 80 hp from foes that it can damage because its claws are smaller. The same goes with fangs.

The battlefields would be:
    Water battlefield: non water types that can swim will move slow as hell. Pokemon that cant swim ( i think think many rock types wouldnt) will faint as dive in battlefield. Moves like dig and earthquake cant be used. Seismic toss takes out only 20 hp. Eletric moves deals double damage and have 100% accuracy. Ice moves will freeze the battlefield and the pokemon that are there, changing the battlefield to ice battlefield. After 3 turns of sunnyday or sandstorm, it will change to muddy battlefield. Strong fire type moves will change it to ground battlefield, and not so Strong ones, to muddy battlefield.
    Gorund battlefield: Fish pokemon wouldnt move, seismic toss does 100 hp damage. If a weak water move is used ( water gun, water pulse from no so high spatk), it will be changed to muddy battlefield. After 3 turns of rain, it would change to muddy battlefield. If a Strong water move ( hydro pump) is used by avery bad spatk, itll change to muddy battlefield. If a strong water move is used from high or not so low spatk, itll change to water battlefield unless the move dig was used before.
    Muddy battlefield: all pokemon can move through it, but pokemon that rely on legs to move can slide and fall, what would deal damage. The damage is greater the longer the pokemon´s legs are and the heavier the pokemon is. After 1 turn in sunny day or sandstorm, or sunny day, it will change to ground battle field. Afterr 1 turn of rain, itll change to water battlefield. Seismic toss deals 80hp damage.
    Ice battlefield: all pokemon can move, but they all may slide and fall while leaping stages, unless theyre ice types. The damage from falling in this field is higher than from falling in muddy field. After 1 turn of sunny day, itll be turned in water battlefield. After 4 turns of rain or sandstorm, itll turn into water or ground battlefield.
    Interesting... actually, it sounds a lot like the Megaman Battle Network combat system; I'm not positive this would be very well-received in a main Pokemon game.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    To the people saying light type... Dark's counterpart already exists, it's the fighting type. The typing doesn't mean dark as in the absence of light. It's hard to explain but think of it this way:

Honor (fighting) vs. dishonor (dark)

A fighting type will fight honorably while the dark type will do whatever is necessary to win, like a kick between the legs for example.
    I can't believe it but this makes sense ^^

I don't think we need anymore types added since the pokemon type advantages/weaknesses are very balanced at the moment ;3

I've always liked the idea of a SPACE type, when I was little I made little fakemon cards with SPACE type pokemon. Seemed awesome to me at the time but would need some pokemon to be reclassified like Lunatone, Solrock etc
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

No need for new types, I don't see why this thread is still here, it is kinda competitively inclined too.

The current types cover everything very nicely. Nothing essential is missing.

The usual ideas that people bring up include:

Light - This is completely covered by the energy types Fire and Electric. Mostly everyone argues that Dark needs an opposite type, but that is based on misunderstanding of the concept behind the Dark type.
    Dark is not actually about darkness and shadows. Those are secondary effects of it and even more prominent in the Ghost type, just as light is a secondary effect of Fire/Electric. Dark is really a battling style/approach. Just as Fighting uses martial arts and muscles as its advantage, or Psychic using its superior mental abilities instead. Dark is the unfair strategy. Cheap, nasty, sneaky tricks. Simply biting, Flinging stuff, stealing, Sucker Punchs, surprise attacks..
    In case that isn't obvious enough, note that the direct translation of the Dark type from japanese games is Evil type.

Wind - its a minor secondary effect. Usually whenever you have some windy noteworthy attack, the stuff it is tossing around is more important type-wise than the wind itself, ie Sandstorm, Leaf Storm/Leaf Tornado, Fire Spin, Twister. And when it doesn't, Flying has proven to step in and claim it, which is good as Flying is the least interesting type otherwise of them all. I wasn't 100% sure about that until Tornadus finally made it official.

Sound - Another secondary attribute that doesn't allow enough variety for a type of its own. You can cause sound with literally anything, its nothing special.

Sand, Mud or whatever - completely covered by Ground

Space - One suggestion I never really understood.. what would it be about, vacuum?? That's less interesting than anything else.
    If the point was to add something more mythical or ancient, Dragon, Psychic, Ghost and Rock are the types could always use another user.

I have a personal classification of types (it is by no means the only way to interpret this):
    type thing copy.jpg

I sort them into 3 categories

1--TECHNIQUE (a strategy, way of battling, an approach)
    ----Fighting (superior body, brute force, muscles, martial arts..)
    ----Psychic (superior mind, psychokinetic powers, telepathy..)
    ----Poison (weakening your enemy to create advantage)
    ----Dark (sneaky unfair tricks, cheating..)
    ----Flying (some way to stay in the air, some wind..)

2--SPECIES (relates to the creature itself, what kinds of organism it is, what its made of. When its secondary, the pokemon tends to employ it as armor)
    ----Bug (insects, arachnids, worms..)
    ----Dragon (well, dragons..)
    ----Rock (literally mineral based organisms)
    ----Ghost (gaseous, seemingly impossible body structure, shadows..)
    ----Steel (ore based, metals, iron..)

3--ELEMENT (things and processes found in the world around us, things to shoot in the opponents face..)
    And elements are then branched into
    I-Natural (physical things stuff is made of)
    ----Grass (plants, life-energy..)
    ----Water (H2O, useful for all kinds of stuff..)
    ----Ground (soil, mud, sand..)
    II-Energy (processes and reactions)
    ----Fire (reactions that release energy, everything hot, molten..)
    ----Electric (flow of electrons, charged and glowing stuff..)
    ----Ice (f-f-freezzzing cold stuff..)

With my personal three sided classification above, ideas that could come up would include more "species" types... maybe Mammal, Monster, Fish?
    But those would just cause a giant mess... there's egg-groups to do that.
    The question then though is, are the current species types necessary or justified?
    -Bug - the sole idea for the franchise came from the hobby of collecting bugs.
    -Dragon - mythological creatures that are an enigma, since there is nothing like them actually in the real world, yet every continent knew what dragons are since ancient times. It gets fishy when you get to Dragon-type attacks, but otherwise deserved spot.
    -Ghost - since there is a default type, an Abnormal type makes sense. Its about weird creatures that dont seem to make sense biologically.
    -Rock - Mineral based creatures are quite extraordinary too. And it can be used as armor etc. Lots of unique aspects.
    -Steel - in my view, a superior Rock type, but unlike rock it is about materials not usually found in nature, which is weird enough.

These don't imply there should be types like Fish..

So, the current setup is as perfect as it gets.
    Some of the types names might not be completely honest,
    (for example Ice is not about water ice, but about cold, or Fire which could be called Heat type to make it more general, or Steel changing to Metal or Alloy, Bug to Insect, and how Ghost types are not literally ghosts of something dead, so something like Abnormal or Weird would be more appropriate, Rock to Mineral etc..) but they are more simple words that anyone can immediately relate.

Quote Originally Posted by megamuncher View Post
    I've always liked the idea of a SPACE type, when I was little I made little fakemon cards with SPACE type pokemon. Seemed awesome to me at the time but would need some pokemon to be reclassified like Lunatone, Solrock etc
    I like this idea. I think they should have had Space/Time Pokemon, and Light always seemed like it should have existed due to Dark existing. But other than that I don't think there'd be a need for any more types as it's pretty much balanced as it is.

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Flandre View Post
    I like this idea. I think they should have had Space/Time Pokemon, and Light always seemed like it should have existed due to Dark existing. But other than that I don't think there'd be a need for any more types as it's pretty much balanced as it is.
    Dark is entirely about fighting unfair.
    It is the opposite to proper strategy and honest training, like Fighting.

Even the ghost type is more darkness, shadows and night-time related than the Dark type. The name Dark is merely a changed name of the japanese Evil type.

Light is nonsense because its covered by Electric and Fire, the energy source types. And even the most Light-ish type, Flash is plain Normal, because its pretty default aspect of reality that can be the result of any energetic event.
    I mean, one of the brightest attacks is probably something like Hyper beam, but the damage it does is not the cause of its brightness, but the energy.. in short, Light is too lame to justify a separate type.
    Last edited by Mitja; 2nd September 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Been thinking of a move for a Time type pokemon now. Time Twist - The target Pokemon is reduced what it was like 10 levels ago for 5 turns. Just looking for ways to fill my boredom...
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

I would not mind a steel/dark type Pokemon type. That would be challenging to face a type like that.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I would not mind a steel/dark type Pokemon type. That would be challenging to face a type like that.
    One already exist.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    One already exist.
    No, that's Dark/Steel. There's a difference. -_-

That's like saying Rhyhorn and Geodude have the same typing.

Quote Originally Posted by virizionx86 View Post
    There's a difference. -_-
    What is it?
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

No, that's Dark/Steel. There's a difference. -_-
    No there is no difference at all, just that the typing just in a different order.

They still have the same strength and weakness.

That's like saying Rhyhorn and Geodude have the same typing.
    Because Rhyhorn and Geodude does have the same typing.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    No there is no difference at all, just that the typing just in a different order.

They still have the same strength and weakness.
    How can there be no difference if the order of the two types are different?

Because Rhyhorn and Geodude does have the same typing.
    On what basis are you saying that Rock/Ground and Ground/Rock are one and the same? Clearly they must be different, as they're in a different order. If you claim that they're "the same" but they're in a "different order", they're different because of the different order.
    Last edited by virizionx86; 3rd September 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Page 278 of 315 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast