Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327
Results 8,151 to 8,159 of 8159

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Great ideas, how do you come up with them? Anyway, I wish that there was a game where every single legendary pokemon in it and they end up in a massive battle with each (Like the Hoopa movie). You have to find Arceus to put a stop to the clash of the legendary pokemon.
    I dunno, I just do come up with the idea
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Cresselia(586 SR)

Can sociopaths feel despair?

Primal Dialga
    (Steel/Dragon)
    Ability: Temporal Shift - The priority of this Pokémon’s moves, and its allies’ moves, are always +1.
    Item: Adamant Orb - In addition to turning Dialga into Primal Dialga, it continues to boost Dragon and Steel-type moves.

HP: 100
    Attack: 100 (-20)
    Defense: 170 (+50)
    Sp. Attack: 180 (+30)
    Sp. Defense: 140 (+40)
    Speed: 90
    Total: 780 (+100)

Type Effectiveness:
    Weak to: Fighting (2x), Ground (2x)
    Immune to: Poison (0x)
    Resistant to: Grass (1/4x), Normal (1/2x), Flying (1/2x), Rock (1/2x), Bug (1/2x), Steel (1/2x), Water (1/2x), Electric (1/2x), Psychic (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Primal Palkia
    (Water/Dragon)
    Ability: Spatial Warp - This Pokémon, and all of its allies, are always able to escape from battle, regardless of trapping effects.
    Item: Lustrous Orb - In addition to turning Palkia into Primal Palkia, it continues to boost Dragon and Water-type moves.

HP: 90
    Defense: 150 (+50)
    Sp. Defense: 150 (+30)
    Speed: 110 (+10)

Type Effectiveness:
    Weak to: Dragon (2x), Fairy (2x)
    Immune to: None
    Resistant to: Fire (1/4x), Water (1/4x), Steel (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mega Giratina A
    (Ghost/Dragon)
    Ability: Distortion Field - All immunities are disregarded when this Pokémon is on the field. This doesn’t affect the user’s immunities, however.
    Item: None - Must know Distortion Wave in order to Mega Evolve.

HP: 150
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 160 (+40)
    Sp. Attack: 100
    Sp. Defense: 160 (+40)
    Speed: 110 (+20)

Type Effectiveness:
    Weak to: Ghost (2x), Ice (2x), Dragon (2x), Dark (2x), Fairy (2x)
    Immune to: Normal (0x), Fighting (0x)
    Resistant to: Poison (1/2x), Bug (1/2x), Fire (1/2x), Water (1/2x), Grass (1/2x), Electric (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mega Giratina O
    (Ghost/Dragon)
    Ability: Distortion Field - All immunities are disregarded when this Pokémon is on the field. This doesn’t affect the user’s immunities, however.
    Item: Griseous Orb - Must know Shadow Force in order to Mega Evolve. In addition to turning Giratina into Mega Giratina O, it continues to boost Dragon and Ghost-type moves.

Attack: 160 (+40)
    Defense: 100
    Sp. Attack: 160 (+40)
    Sp. Defense: 100

Type Effectiveness:
    Resistant to: Poison (1/2x), Bug (1/2x), Fire (1/2x), Water (1/2x), Grass (1/2x), Electric (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distortion Wave

Type: Ghost
    Category: Special
    PP: 10 (max. 16)
    Power: 90
    Accuracy: 90%
    Priority: -6

Effect: Distortion Wave inflicts damage. Additionally, it will automatically end wild Pokémon battles or, in a trainer battle, it will switch out the opposing Pokémon to the next Pokémon in line that has not fainted. Signature Move of Giratina.
    Last edited by cmats4020; 18th April 2015 at 2:46 PM.

Vote for Gardevoir as the next Smash fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Primal Dialga
    (Steel/Dragon)
    Ability: Temporal Shift - The priority of this Pokémon’s moves, and its allies’ moves, are always +1.
    Item: Adamant Orb - In addition to turning Dialga into Primal Dialga, it continues to boost Dragon and Steel-type moves.

HP: 100
    Defense: 170 (+50)
    Sp. Defense: 140 (+40)
    Speed: 90

Type Effectiveness:
    Weak to: Fighting (2x), Ground (2x)
    Immune to: Poison (0x)
    Resistant to: Grass (1/4x), Normal (1/2x), Flying (1/2x), Rock (1/2x), Bug (1/2x), Steel (1/2x), Water (1/2x), Electric (1/2x), Psychic (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Primal Palkia
    (Water/Dragon)
    Ability: Spatial Warp - This Pokémon, and all of its allies, are always able to escape from battle, regardless of trapping effects.
    Item: Lustrous Orb - In addition to turning Palkia into Primal Palkia, it continues to boost Dragon and Water-type moves.

HP: 90
    Defense: 150 (+50)
    Sp. Defense: 150 (+30)
    Speed: 110 (+10)

Type Effectiveness:
    Weak to: Dragon (2x), Fairy (2x)
    Immune to: None
    Resistant to: Fire (1/4x), Water (1/4x), Steel (1/2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mega Giratina A
    (Ghost/Dragon)
    Item: None - Must know Distortion Wave in order to Mega Evolve.

Attack: 100
    Defense: 160 (+40)
    Sp. Attack: 100
    Sp. Defense: 160 (+40)

Type Effectiveness:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mega Giratina O
    (Ghost/Dragon)
    Item: Griseous Orb - Must know Shadow Force in order to Mega Evolve. In addition to turning Giratina into Mega Giratina O, it continues to boost Dragon and Ghost-type moves.

Attack: 160 (+40)
    Defense: 100
    Sp. Attack: 160 (+40)
    Sp. Defense: 100

Type Effectiveness:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spacial Rend

Changes:
    -90% accurate, down from 95%
    -150 base power, up from 100
    -User has to recharge if the move hits

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distortion Wave

Type: Ghost
    Category: Special
    PP: 10 (max. 16)
    Power: 90
    Accuracy: 90%
    Priority: -6

Effect: Distortion Wave inflicts damage. Additionally, it will automatically end wild Pokémon battles or, in a trainer battle, it will switch out the opposing Pokémon to the next Pokémon in line that has not fainted. Signature Move of Giratina.
    Why does Giratina need two Mega Evolutions? I'm not seeing the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Maybe because each one counters the Primal Dialga/Primal Palkia. Although, why Giratina gets a mega instead of a primal but maybe because Rayquaza had a mega.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Giratina has two forms already: one more defense-oriented with the other being more attack-oriented. I gave it two Megas to account for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Giratina gets a mega instead of a primal . . . maybe because Rayquaza had a mega.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by cmats4020; 18th April 2015 at 6:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Spacial Rend

Changes:
    -90% accurate, down from 95%
    -150 base power, up from 100
    -User has to recharge if the move hits
    I do know I get quite nitpicky, but why the change on Spatial Rend? It's probably to make it like Roar of Time, but Spatial Rend as it is right now is much more viable than Roar of Time, as it hits twice in two turns while Roar of Time only hits once, so it will always net more damage anyway. Hyper Beam variants are never very good moves. A lot of the time they are even laughed at. It also has a high crit chance, meaning that a decent amount of the time it will be at 150 power. I just don't see the need to change Spatial Rend.
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?

New Mechanic
    Lateral Pokegene Transfer (LPT)

In certain environmental condition, catalyzed by certain stones, some Pokemon can transfer certain traits to other Pokemon like moves and abilities.

The process of this can be described by lateral gene transfer, in which one Pokemon can get certain traits from the other. The Pokemon doesn't immediately get the change, however, you need to breed it to get the result. The offspring cannot breed those moves/abilities into further offsprings, however if two LPT offsprings were bred together they would have a 25% chance of passing one trait (move, ability).

The moves laterally transferred cannot be learned normally by egg moves, TMs or move tutors. In that aspect they are "Laterally Transferred Moves" or LTMs for short. In the same regard laterally transferred abilities (which are few) are called LTAs.

An example of this is Shell Smash Slowbro and Slowking. Shell Smash is passed from a Cloyster knowing that move. The catalyzing stone, like Mega Stones and evolution stones, are specific. In this case the LPT stone is called Shell Stone. The Cloyster must hold the Shell Stone and must be in the same party as the slowbro or slowking. Like Pokerus, a few battles would cause the transfer. The battle is a broad location. In this case it is any "fishing" battle. This also includes fights against Fishermen.

An example of LTA is Mantine passing Swift Swim to Octillery.

Another example is an interesting one; mutual transfer. Alomomola and Audino. Alomomola passing Regenerator to Audino and Audino passing Simple Beam and Entertainment to Alomomola.
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Too lazy to put X FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    I do know I get quite nitpicky, but why the change on Spatial Rend? It's probably to make it like Roar of Time, but Spatial Rend as it is right now is much more viable than Roar of Time, as it hits twice in two turns while Roar of Time only hits once, so it will always net more damage anyway. Hyper Beam variants are never very good moves. A lot of the time they are even laughed at. It also has a high crit chance, meaning that a decent amount of the time it will be at 150 power. I just don't see the need to change Spatial Rend.
    You're conpletely right. Sorry it was late last night lol! I'll edit that out

I would love to see this in the next game:

Mega Xerneas
    Fairy/Grass
    Ability: Mythical Force (Moves that require two turns to use, such as Geomancy, will only require one when used by this Pokémon.)
    Gains Solarbeam and Earth Power

Base Stats:
    HP: 126
    Atk: 151 (+20)
    Def: 115 (+20)
    Sp. Atk: 171 (+40)
    Sp. Def: 118 (+20)
    Spe: 99

Like Mega Rayquaza, Mega Xerneas is free to hold any item, such as a Life Orb.

Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327