0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367
Results 9,151 to 9,163 of 9163

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

New Garchomp Mega Evolutions. Existing form becomes know as MegaGarchomp A. Garchompite. Becomes renamed Garchompite A

MegaGarchomp B- (requires Garchompite B)
    Dragon/Flying
    Ability- Gale Wings

HP: 108
    Attack: 150
    Defense:85
    Sp.Atk: 100
    Sp.Def: 85
    Speed: 172
    Total: 700
    Dex Entry
    Dex Entry 1- When Garchomp mega-evolves into this form its large wings enable it to become insanely fast. It hunts from the sky.
    Dex Entry 2- Garchomp's slimmer form makes it more aerodynamic, it is said its prey never sees it coming. It resembles a Jet plane.

Appearance- Garchomps wings become much larger. It is now shaped more like a jet plane. It’s mouth has become more pointed. It has a Jet black colour

MegaGarchomp C (Requires Garchompite C)
    Type- Dragon/Water
    Ability- Storm Drain
    HP: 108
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 95
    Sp.Atk: 170
    Sp.Def: 95
    Speed: 132
    Total: 700
    Dex Entry
    Dex Entry 1- When Garchomp has become a water type its legs become fins. Its attacks are boosted by water.
    Dex Entry 2- This Garchomp megaevolution now hunts in the sea. When in the water it can sense blood from many miles away and will launch blasts to defeat its prey before they even know its near.
    Appearance- Resembles a more typical hammerhead shark. It has a light blue colouration.

Due to gaining these mega evolutions- Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Aqua tail, Hydro Pump, Water Gun, Wing attack, Drill Peck, Gust, Air slash, Sky attack are added to level up moves.
    New move also Added- Mach Speed- Type: Flying, PP 20 (max. 32) Power: 40 Accuracy100% Priority+1 Physical.

New Egg moves
    Brave Bird (also added to Altaria’s level up moveset.)
    Tailwind
    Liquidation
    Aqua Ring

Note- The reason for the additional forms it that this form is for the Sinnoh game remakes. Your opposite gender choice has form A. In Pearl you have form B and in Diamond you have form C. You get the Megastone during game and your other rival gets the opposite one. Cynthia in these games has this Z-Crystal instead and it makes her very dangerous.

New Z move-
    Dragon impact- BP 190- Physical (Dragon)- Attack and Speed is raised by 3 stages, accuracy increases by 1 stage and then inflicts damage.
    Requires Garchompium-Z and Dragon Rush. Used by Garchomp only.
    Last edited by Luthor; 14th January 2018 at 3:05 PM.

Cool

Mega Charizard Z

Type: Fire/Dragon

Ability: Skyvantage (I couldn't come up with a good name, hence why I used a made up word, I know real pathetic)
    Affect: gives the Pokemon STAB boost when using Flying type moves, also grants the Pokemon the resistances and immunities of Flying types.

Appearance: resembles a mix between Mega Charizard X and Y

Stats:

Attack: 175
    Defense: 70
    Special Attack: 175
    Special Defense: 70
    Speed: 100

How to obtain: show someone a Charizard with max Attack and a Charizard with max Special Attack, yes it has to be two Charizards, you also have to show off both Charizards at the same time and both Charizard have to be holding Charizardite X and Y.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5756-2613-5210

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I would make it so in the DP remakes Darkrai isn't event-only. Rather it would be an exclusive thing. Once you get to Canalave you go on an adventure to find a means of curing the sailor's son of nightmares. Diamond gives you Darkrai who you deal with to undo the nightmares it causes. Pearl gives you Cresselia who's presence cures nightmares. Both are Level 40
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)

New Z-Moves.

Dynamo Tynamo- (Tynamo)- BP185- Physical- (Electric) -Move uses Attack stat of ally with highest attack (that hasn’t been knocked out) Has a 20% chance of causing Paralysis
    Requires Spark- and Tynamonium-Z. Used by Tynamo only.

Static electricity Absorption- (Joltik)- BP185- Special (electric)- User absorbs damage dealt as HP and will inflict paralysis to any Pokemon no immune to it.
    Requires Electroweb & Joltikium-Z. Used by Joltik only.

Evolutionary Warrior- (Eevee and any Eeveelution) BP200-Special (Normal)- Attack will change type to whichever type the Eeveelution is and uses either attack or special attack (depending on which is higher)
    Requires Trump card & Eeveelutionium-Z. Can be used by Eevee and any Eeveelution.

Monstrous Hit- (any member of Hitmon family.) BP190- Physical (Fighting)- Boosts attack by 3 stages and accuracy by 1 stage and then inflicts damage.
    Requires Brick Break & Hitmonium-Z. Used by any member of the Hitmon family.

Pyroarmania- (Pyroar)- BP 190- Special (Fire)- Boosts special attack by 2 stages, and Attack hits all other pokemon on the Field. (including Allies)
    Requires Flamethrower & Pyroarium-Z

Knight’s Strategy – (Escavalier) BP180- Physical (steel)- Attack does damage and then Creates Trick room
    Requires Gyro ball & Escavalierium-Z. Used By Escavlier only. (NOTE: Gyro ball has also been added to Escavalier’s movepool)

Hypnotic Power- (Hypno) status(Psyshic)-Inflicts Sleep to opposition , ability changes to Hypnotist , Special attack and speed increases by 2 stages.
    Requires Hypnosis & Hypnoium-Z. Used By Hypno only. Note- Hypnotist is an ability that makes Hypnosis always hit.

Hippocratic Oath- (Audino) -status(normal)- Audino switches out but team member that swaps in gets +2 stage boost to special defence & defence, recovers 50% HP and changes ability to Healer.
    Requires Heal Pulse & Audinonium-Z. Used by Audino only.

Hardened Cocoon Impact-(Kakuna) –BP190 Physical (Bug)- Defence, Special defence and attack raises by 2 stages and then does damage.
    Requires Harden and Kakunium-Z. Used by Kakuna Only.

Magnetic Zone Cannon- (Magnezone)- BP185- Special (Steel) Does damage and adds the effect of Magnet Rise to Magnezone.
    Requires Flash Cannon & Magnezonium-Z. Used by Magnezone only.
    Last edited by Luthor; 18th January 2018 at 1:19 AM.

Default DP remakes: Legendary/Mythical Pokemon and starters

Asides from what I already mentioned above, of course

* The Legendary Golems: Regice can be found in the northern part of Sinnoh, Registeel in the Western and Regirock in the Eastern part. Once you have them and have beaten the Elite 4, you are allowed into Snowpoint Temple. They are Level 40. Regigigas' temple is ancient, having a lot more Pokemon. They are entirely of Ice, Rock and Steel types not available in the regional Pokedex. Underneath, a Level 70 Regigigas
    * Starters: Pastoria Marsh has been renovated, so it's not a matter of chance. However each day of the week has a chance of encountering a starter. Every Monday will get you an Eevee as an encounter. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will get you a Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile. However once the national dex is encountered, every Wensday, Friday and Sunday will offer you a Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle
    * Phione and Manaphy: For once, Phione can evolve. Phone is a rare encounter with the fishing rod. An Old Fishing Rod has a 1% chance of finding Phione, a Good Fishing Rod has a 5% chance of finding Phone, a Super Fishing Rod has a 25% chance of finding Phione. Once you beat the Champion, you can face Professor Rowan. His team is the starter neither your nor Barry chose, and a number of Pokemon that evolve through different methods. Once you have beaten him he will gift you the Sea Crown. This is a one of a kind item which can evolve a Phione into Manaphy
    * Shaymin: Once you have beaten the Elite 4, Floaroma Town will have a major floral change. Before, Shaymin appeared and like with Suicune in HGSS you chase it across the region. Only now will it return and release its power. You can catch it at Level 60 now
    * Arceus: This is part of the post-champion story arc

Bond Blaze Infernape
    Cannot Breed.-Event only

Stats- same as regular Infernape.
    Ability- Bond Blaze.
    When a Pokémon with Bond Blaze uses a Fire-type move, the move's power will be increased by 100% if the user has less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining (or if activated by Z move) however if happiness and affection not at 100% it will enter feral mode.

Movepool- Unchanged

Appearance- When it's ability has activated its fires become more intense (similar to the way Ash's did in the anime). This is known as Bond Blaze form.

Feral Mode- when in this status you lose control over who infernape attacks and what move it will use. It may even attack allies or itself randomly.

Z-Move- Flaming Bonds.- BP185- Fire (special) - Deals damage and activates Bond Blaze. (even if not at ⅓ of its maximum HP)
    Requires BondBlazeInfernium-Z and Flamethrower.

Dex Entry 1- No infernape has the raw strength of this form. However if not trained properly it will become wild a destructive.
    Dex Entry 2- This infernape has had a hard life but through its bond with its trainer, it has unleashed its raw power. Its ability used to be mistaken as a regular blaze.

Note- Based on Ash's Infernape in the anime.
    Last edited by Luthor; 24th January 2018 at 9:57 AM.

I suppose this is a good place to link both of my Fakedexes. They're just text, but I can post my drawing of any of the Fakemon.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Creator of two, soon to be three, Fakedexes, eventually totaling around 500 Fakemon.
    Gen 1 Kings: Queens:
    Gen 2 Kings: Queens:
    Gen 3 Kings: Queens:
    Gen 4 Kings: Queens:
    Gen 5 Kings: Queens:

I did some editing on this evolution line I created a couple years back, so I thought I'd share it again.

It's perhaps my favorite of all the pokemon I've ever made, so I'm definitely happy to share it a second time!

Rebenokla
    Type: Fairy
    [B]Classification[/U]: Collecting Pokémon
    Height: 1' 1" (0.3 m)
    Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)

Dex Entry 1:It has a habit of picking up whatever it sees, storing its findings in the hollow of its body. It has a very rebellious nature, and tends not to listen to anyone, except its mother.
    Dex Entry 2: Due to its rebellious spirit, they are very difficult to train. In the wild, they can be found in clusters creating mischief.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/zGI6g3f.jpg
    Etymology: Rebenokla derives from the Russian words rebenok, meaning 'child,' and kukla, meaning 'doll.' It also derives from the word rebel.

Abilities:
    Hollow - The Pokémon receives double damage from physical attacks, but induces recoil every time.
    - Additional Info: The recoil inflicts on the foe 50% of the damage dealt to the Pokémon with this ability.
    Kleptomaniac - Contact with this Pokémon may result in the loss of a held item.

Base Stats
    HP: 100
    Attack: 30
    Defense: 10
    Sp. Atk: 70
    Sp. Def: 40
    Speed: 5
    Total: 255

Soderizash
    - Evolves from Rebenokla at Lv. 24
    [B]Classification[/U]: Containment Pokémon
    Height: 4' 11" (1.5 m)
    Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)

Dex Entry 1:Its body is filled with lost items. It searches the world looking to return the items to their owners. Somehow, it always knows which item belongs to who.
    Dex Entry 2: It likes to keep its friends safe in its body. Though the outside of its body is hard, the inside is very soft and cozy. However, the items it keeps stored inside can be a problem.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/gN4Ltkw.jpg
    Etymology: Soderizash derives from Soderzhat i zashchishchayut, which is Russian for "Contain and protect".

Abilities:
    Hollow - The Pokémon receives double damage from physical attacks, but induces recoil every time.
    - Additional Info: The recoil inflicts on the foe 50% of the damage dealt to the Pokémon with this ability.
    Protective - The Pokémon's power boosts when an ally has half or less HP.
    - Additional Info: This ability can only activate if an ally reaches half or less HP from a direct attack (i.e. weather effects and residual damage from Flame Burst will not work). Also, its range of activation varies by battle type. In Double Battles, the ability remains active while the affected ally is present. In Single Battles, the ability will activate after a Pokémon with this ability switches with the affected ally.

Base Stats
    HP: 125
    Attack: 50
    Defense: 35
    Sp. Atk: 95
    Sp. Def: 90
    Speed: 15
    Total: 410

Matrioll
    - Evolves from Soderizash at Lv. 40
    Classification: Great Mother Pokémon
    Height: 14' 8" (4.47 m)
    Weight: 36 lbs. (16.32 kg)

Dex Entry 1:It keeps all of its children safe in its body, attacking viciously if its children are in danger. It is believed sleeping in its body can cure any illness.
    Dex Entry 2: It will be a mother to any living creature, even its trainer. Due to their motherly nature, Matrioll are commonly found in foster homes and orphanages.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/5uheYmW.jpg
    Etymology: Matrioll is a combination of 'matriarch' and 'doll.' It also derives from Matryoshka doll, the figurine on which the pokemon is based.

Abilities:
    Parental Bond
    Protective - The Pokémon's power boosts when an ally has half or less HP.
    - Additional Info: This ability can only activate if an ally reaches half or less HP from a direct attack (i.e. weather effects and residual damage from Flame Burst will not work). Also, its range of activation varies by battle type. In Double Battles, the ability remains active while the affected ally is present. In Single Battles, the ability will activate after a Pokémon with this ability switches with the affected ally.

Base Stats
    HP: 150
    Attack: 50
    Defense: 50
    Sp. Atk: 125
    Sp. Def: 120
    Speed: 25
    Total: 520

Default Some signature moves(Gen 1)

Ground Bolt
    Type-Electric/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Effect-The user unleashes an electric bolt on the ground. For five turns, any Pokemon who is not Electric, Ground or Flying type, or has Levitate, is paralyzed, and Electric type Pokemon's speed increases
    Signature move of-Raichu(upon evolving from Pikachu)

Magno-Lock
    Type-Steel/Special
    Attack-90
    Acc-N/A
    PP-10
    Effect-This move is always accurate
    Pokemon that can learn this-Magnemite line. Magnemite is Level 31, Magneton and Magnezone are Level 35

Lunar Collsion
    Type-Fairy/Special
    Attack-150
    Acc-10
    PP-5
    Effect-An extremely powerful variant of Moonblast, that requires a turn to recharge
    Pokemon that can learn this-Cleffa line(Level 50)

Swarm Attack
    Type-Flying/Physical
    Attack-60
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-The more team mates the user has, the higher the chances this move will cause confusion are. By itself, it is a 10% chance. With a team of six, it is a 60% chance
    Pokemon that can learn this-Zubat line(Level 20)

Mole Whack
    Type-Ground/Physical
    Attack-60
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Effect-This move always hits first
    Pokemon that can learn this-Diglett, Dugtrio

Lucky Punch
    Type-Fighting/Physical
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move has a high critical hit ratio
    Pokemon that can learn this-Machoke, Machamp(Lv 1)

Toxic Whip
    Type-Poison/Physical
    Attack-60
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Effect-This move is guaranteed to poison the foe, unless they have an ability or typing that prevents poisoning
    Pokemon that can learn this-Tentacool and Tentacruel

Granite Fortress
    Type-Rock/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-10
    Effect-This move boosts the special and physical defense of the Pokemon by one
    Pokemon that can learn this-Graveler, Golem (Lv 1)

Supernova
    Type-Electric/Special
    Attack-350
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Effect-The user knocks themselves out after using this move
    Pokemon that can learn this-Voltorb(Lv 40), Electrode(Lv 50)

Shadow Cage
    Type-Ghost/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-The target cannot escape once this move is used
    Pokemon that can learn this-Haunter, Gengar(Lv 1)

Magikarp's Revenge
    Type-Water/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Effect-A more potent Destiny Bond. The user goes first, releasing an effect that targets all foes. If it is knocked out after this move is used, all the opponent's enemies are taken down
    Pokemon that can learn this move-Magikarp(Level 35). This move can ONLY be learned by Magikarp

Karp Rage
    Type-Water/Physical
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move has the same effect as Facade
    Pokemon that can learn this move-Gyarados(Level 35)

Ice Storm
    Type-Flying/Special
    Attack-120
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Effect-Using this move sets up Hail
    Pokemon that can learn this-Articuno(Level 70)

Thunder Storm
    Type-Flying/Special
    Attack-120
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Effect-Using this move sets up Rain Dance
    Pokemon that can learn this-Zapdos(Level 70)

Fire Storm
    Type-Flying/Special
    Attack-120
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Effect-Using this move sets up Sunny Day
    Pokemon that can learn this-Moltres(Level 70)

Dragon Punch
    Type-Dragon/Physical
    Attack-120
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Effect-N/A
    Pokemon that can learn this-Dragonite(Level 55)

New Z- Moves

Surprise Gift- (Delibird)- Has two possibilities (50% chance of each)
    BP185- Physical- (Ice) - Boosts attack by 2 stages and then Unleashes attack
    or
    Status-(ice) Restores all allies and own HP to Maximum.
    Requires Present and Delibirdium-Z. Used by Delibird Only.

Stone Claws- (Kabutops)- BP185- Physical (Rock)- This attack will always be a Critical Hit.
    Requires Stone Edge & Kabutopsium-Z- Used by Kabutops only.

Ocean Annihilation- (Omastar) BP185- Special (Water)- This attack will always be a Critical Hit.
    Requires Surf & Kabutopsium-Z- Used by Omastar only.

Fossil Fury- (any fossil Pokemon)- status- Rock- Raises the highest stat by 6 stages and adds Rock Ring (Rock-type Version of Aqua ring)
    Requires Ancient power & Fossilium-Z. Used by any Fossil Pokemon.

Heatproof Bullet-(Scizor) BP170-Physical (Steel) Deals Damage, raises speed by 1 stage and makes Pokemon immune to Fire-type moves.
    Requres Bullet Punch & Scizorium-Z Used By Scizor only.

Unconditional Love- (Luvdisc)- BP195- Special (water) Deals damage and inflicts attract status regardless of normal Gender requirements.
    Requires Hydro Pump & Luvdiscium-Z. Used by Luvdisc only.

Mythical Might- (Phione)- BP195- Special (water) Raises special attack and speed by 3 stages and then unleashes attack.
    Requires Surf & Phionium-Z. Used by Phione only.

Crinkled Vine Drain- (Tangela) BP185- Special (Grass) Absorbs all damage dealt as HP. May inflict Paralysis (10% chance)
    Requires Giga Drain & Tangelium-Z . Used By Tangela only.

Lord Of The Ocean- (Wailord) BP185- Special (Water) Deals damage then raises special defence and defence by 2 stages and Adds Aqua Ring.
    Requires Water Spout & Wailordium-Z. Used By Wailord Only.

Rapid Dash Attack- (Rapidash) BP185- Physical (Fire) Does Damage and then Boosts speed by 6 stages.
    Requires Flare Blitz & Rapidashium-Z. Used By Rapidash only.

Extreme emotions-(Mespirit) BP185- Special (Psychic) Can damage Dark types.
    Requires Psychic and Mespirtium-Z. Used By Mespirit only.

Knowledge boost- (Uxie)- BP185- Special-(Psychic) Becomes immune to ghost type moves.
    Requires Psychic and Uxium-Z. Used By Uxie Only.

Willful Warrior-(Azelf) -BP185- Special-(Psychic) Is always a Critical Hit when not super effective. (unless immune)
    Requires Psychic and Azelfium-Z. Used By Azelf Only.

Forbidden Misdeeds- (Spritomb)- BP185- Physical (Dark) This attack will always hit first. +6 Priority.
    Requires Sucker Punch & Spiritombium-Z. Used By Spirtomb Only.

Absolute Victory- (Victini)- BP 180- Special-(Fire) This attack is supereffective against anything immune to fire type moves. (Even if due to ability)
    Requires Searing Shot & Victinium-Z. Used By Victini only.
    Last edited by Luthor; 27th January 2018 at 3:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Ground Bolt
    Type-Electric/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Effect-The user unleashes an electric bolt on the ground. For five turns, any Pokemon who is not Electric, Ground or Flying type, or has Levitate, is paralyzed, and Electric type Pokemon's speed increases
    Signature move of-Raichu(upon evolving from Pikachu)
    So, the Paralysis is automatically removed after five turns? Or is the chance to be paralyzed simply removed after five turns?

Anyhoo, I just have one lonely move to share, but here it is!

Lava Bed

Type: Fire
    Category: Status
    Power: none
    Accuracy: none
    PP: 5
    Description: The user creates a massive field of cool lava that fortifies the soil beneath it, gradually increasing the power of Grass-type moves for five turns.

Additional Info: The power of Grass-type moves increases by 1 stage every turn for the next five turns. This move negates all other moves that effect the field, including terrains and entry hazards. It also removes any field effects present at the time of its activation. The effects of the move Ingrain are also removed and/or negated. Any ability that activates a terrain or other field effect is negated. However, weather effects remain active.

Spiral Shellder
    Ability- Regenerator
    Water/Psychic
    Event only- Cannot evolve or Breed.

HP: 50
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 140
    Sp.Atk: 105
    Sp.Def: 80
    Speed: 40
    Total: 480

Moveset- Same as Shelldur but also learns- Slack off, crunch, Psychic & Amnesia.

New Z-move
    Abandoned Wrath- (Psychic) Special- 180- Attack has +1 priority & Summons trick room afterwards.
    Requires Psychic & Spiral Shellderium-Z

Dex Entry 1- A Shellder like this manages to survive despite its removal from Slowbro. Only the strongest can survive and will never reform to become part of slowbro again.
    Dex Entry 2- Spiral shellder that survive without a host use the Psychic abilities it learnt to stay motile. It does still resent being left to survive on its own, however.

Note Based on the Shellder seen on slowbro.
    Last edited by Luthor; 15th February 2018 at 2:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Spiral Shellder
    Ability- Regenerator
    Water/Psychic
    Event only- Cannot evolve or Breed.

HP: 50
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 140
    Sp.Atk: 105
    Sp.Def: 80
    Speed: 40
    Total: 480

Moveset- Same as Shelldur but also learns- Slack off, crunch, Psychic & Amnesia.

New Z-move
    Abandoned Wrath- (Psychic) Special- 180- Attack has +1 priority & Summons trick room afterwards.
    Requires Psychic & Spiral Shellderium-Z

Dex Entry 1- A Shellder like this manages to survive despite its removal from Slowbro. Only the strongest can survive and will never reform to become part of slowbro again.
    Dex Entry 2- Spiral shellder that survive without a host use the Psychic abilities it learnt to stay motile. It does still resent being left to survive on its own, however.

Note Based on the Shellder seen on slowbro.
    I like this a lot.

I would love t have this on my team.

Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367