Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331
Results 8,251 to 8,254 of 8254

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    Plus, the only true counter that you have proposed is banned by Smogon OU, which shows that there might not be any true counters in OU. And not having any counters is a big reason for something to be broken.
    And many Megas were banned from OU. M-Machamp wouldn't be the first, so what's the big deal? However, it definitely would not survive in Ubers or the Everything Goes Tier. There are many more counters in Ubers.

Also, 'broken' is a very relative term. I only consider things 'broken' when it hits M-Rayquaza level status. Otherwise it's free range.
    Last edited by cmats4020; Today at 5:43 AM.

Vote for Gardevoir as the next Smash fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    And many Megas were banned from OU. M-Machamp wouldn't be the first, so what's the big deal? However, it definitely would not survive in Ubers or the Everything Goes Tier. There are many more counters in Ubers.
    My point is that your M-Machamp would be broken in the current OU tier, and to me it doesn't seem fun to create broken things. I would rather create something that has a chance to win and an equal chance to lose in the main metagame, which certainly isn't true with this Machamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    My point is that your M-Machamp would be broken in the current OU tier, and to me it doesn't seem fun to create broken things. I would rather create something that has a chance to win and an equal chance to lose in the main metagame, which certainly isn't true with this Machamp.
    That's where your 'broken' differs from my 'broken' mah friend. Like I said before, "'broken' is a very relative term. I only consider things 'broken' when it hits M-Rayquaza level status." Getting into Ubers as a Mega, I wouldn't consider being 'broken.' These are Mega Pokémon after all, with some base stats reaching Legendary status. Besides, when a mass of Legendaries get their Megas, Ubers will just be another OU for regular Mega Pokémon lol

Vote for Gardevoir as the next Smash fighter!

Had an idea for a fish pokemon that either evolved into a Sailfish Pokemon or a Swordfish Pokemon depending on the item it was holding. Haven't thought of names yet so I'll list what they're based off.

Mackerel Pokemon

Type: Water
    Ability: Own Tempo or Swift Swim
    Hidden Ability: Oblivious

HP: 45
    Attack: 74
    Defense: 54
    Sp. Atk: 65
    Sp. Def: 57
    Speed: 91
    BST: 386

Sailfish Pokemon

Type: Water
    Evolution Method: Holding a Sailfin while levelling up.
    Ability: Intimidate or Swift Swim
    Hidden Ability: Sheer Force

HP: 70
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 70
    Sp. Atk: 100
    Sp. Def: 70
    Speed: 125
    BST: 535

Swordfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Steel
    Evolution Method: Holding Swordfin while levelling up