Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 319 of 319 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319
Results 7,951 to 7,974 of 7974

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER XD View Post
    Player Integration System: Players may connect better than ever in these titles as friends may seamlessly coexist within the same world so long as hey are both online. Players may complete side stories, battle, chat, trade, and generally have fun together with this great feature.
    This. This seriously needs to happen at some point in the future. I don't think it'll happen until we get a crossplay Pokemon game, which hopefully should be in the next console generation (depending on how Game Freak feels about crossplay, which from the sounds of things they'd probably be okay with).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Here's a gym leader roster for my fake region- Been working on this for a while but don't have enough ideas to make this an official Fakemon project. I'll also be adding a few fake megas here.

Spoiler:- Gym 1:

Spoiler:- Gym 2:

Spoiler:- Gym 3:

Spoiler:- Gym 4:

Spoiler:- Gym 5:

Spoiler:- Gym 6:

Spoiler:- Gym 7:

Spoiler:- Gym 8:
    Last edited by HM02gon; 9th December 2014 at 3:58 AM.
    Something I've realized...
    All my favorite Pokemon......
    Are weak to ice.

Really awesome remix of RSE rival battle I found while surfing Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF7qkCUI3Gs

Reposting these three questions;

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    So I have been looking at the previous mid-generation breeding upgrades, and I've been wondering, what's the biggest remaining issue that can be solved with current mechanics? Does anybody have any ideas regarding this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    1-Should we buff obsolete moves like Slam and Take Down, or should we simply eliminate them?
    2-Should we have a level based power structure for all moves to avoid the likes of Ember? Or should starting moves like Ember have buffs based on the level?
    As an addition to question 2, should simply buff existing starting moves(like Peck, Gust etc.) and mid-game moves(like Bite, Sludge, Psybeam etc.) to make them similar to more gimmicky moves, for example making Ember and like similar to Power-Up Punch and give them %100 chance of doing something?

I will post my own ideas sometime later.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

With the recent release of the Hoenn remakes, it seems that the next logical thing to do is to produce Sinnoh remakes. This got me thinking: “What if instead of a remake, they made a sequel? I think a cross-generation sequel would feel more refreshing!” I have compiled numerous ideas for a Sinnoh sequel, some of them were just added for giggles. Each of the two sequel games stem from Platinum Version’s story years after Team Galactic’s defeat, and they have a story involving the Creation Trio and Arceus. I have yet to come up with names for the sequel games (I’m considering Diamond 2 and Pearl 2, Time Diamond and Space Pearl, or Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl. If you have any ideas for names, feel free to share them).

Let's start with the new Mega Evolutions:

- Mega Sandslash has the Grindstone ability, which increases its attack by one stage whenever it successfully uses a cutting or slashing move.

- Mega Ninetales is Fire/Ghost type and has drastically boosted special attack. It has the Dazzle ability, which lowers the opposing Pokémon’s special attack by one stage (basically Intimidate for special attack). Flamethrower becomes Fox Fire, a move that is Fire and Ghost type (like how Hawlucha’s Flying Press is both Fighting and Flying type). For aesthetic appeal, the Fox Fire move icon blazes with spooky purplish-black flames.

- Mega Arcanine is Fire/Dragon type and has the Flame Body ability. Extreme Speed becomes Dragon Speed, which is a Dragon-type version of Extreme Speed. For aesthetic appeal, the Dragon Speed move icon blazes with deep green flames.

- Mega Marowak has the Bone Lore ability, which increases the power of Bone Club and Bonemerang, and makes Bone Rush guaranteed to hit 5 times.

- Mega Lapras has significantly boosted defense and special attack. It has the Drizzle ability.

- Mega Dragonite has some cosmetic features that reflect Dratini and Dragonair, while retaining the key features that make it recognizable as Dragonite. It has the Frostproof ability, giving it immunity to Ice-type moves.

- Mega Flygon has the Sand Stream ability. Earthquake becomes Dragonquake, a move that is both Ground and Dragon type. For aesthetic appeal, the Dragonquake move icon has a scaly texture and it blazes with deep green flames.

- Mega Milotic is Water/Fairy type and has the Multiscale ability.

- Mega Tropius has the Solar Shield ability, which boosts defensive stats in harsh sunlight

- Mega Bibarel has the Workhorse ability, which increases the power of HM moves.

- Mega Staraptor is Fighting/Flying type, thus getting a STAB when it uses Close Combat. It has the Moxie ability.

- Mega Vespiquen has the Honey Feed ability, which restores a small amount of HP every turn as though the Pokémon were holding Leftovers.

- Mega Luxray is Electric/Dark type and has the Strong Jaw ability. Crunch becomes Volt Crunch, a move that is both Dark and Electric type. For aesthetic appeal, the Volt Crunch move icon crackles with dark purple electricity.

- Mega Chatot has the Sonic Mastery ability, which increases the power and accuracy of its sound-based moves and makes Chatot immune to such moves.

- Celestial Dialga is CRAZY AWESOME

- Celestial Palkia is CRAZY AWESOME
    Last edited by RoarOfTime91; 20th December 2014 at 7:46 PM. Reason: Mega Ninetales's special move was renamed Fox Fire, Mega Arcanine now has Flame Body and Extreme Speed becomes Dragon Speed

On how the Level Up moves are distributed, I propose a few ideas;

1. Give every Pokémon species a set four starting moves. This is done for the single stage evolutionary stages recently but other species have their initial moves repeated as starting moves for later stages, like how Dragonair gets Thunder Wave at the start, even if it serves no purpose for it. So to avoid this and some other level balancing issues, this is necessary.

2. Reduce the average ultimate Level gap to 5 and reduce average level gap to around 3. This way, even if the average final move Level is retained to be 50, the total amount of moves learned will still be high.

3.Grant more levels with more than one move. Certain Pokémon get several associated moves at the same Level, for example Hoopa now gets Wonder Room and Trick Room at Level 50. This would allow the level stages to be more efficiently, but in order to avoid confusion this would have to be limited for each species, which each species getting only three levels with multiple moves at the average maximum.

With these, my previous ideas for expanding the level gap will be significantly less necessary, though my other suggestions both here and in my blog still remain.

Note: I say average maximum and average ultimate because there would always be one or two exceptions for sake of having an exception. This is Pokémon, after all.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I was working on a fanfiction idea earlier and decided to make a Mega Kecleon

Kecleonite
    Lets Kecleon Mega Evolve. Same as any other Mega Stone

Perfect Match
    Ability
    Pokémon's type to the type of the move it's using and powers up the attack.
    Perfect Match is an upgrade over Protean. It makes the Pokémon's type change to that of moves it is using. Like with Protean, the Pokémon will get STAB, Toxic will always hit, all of that. But it also has functionality like Aerilate or Pixilate and boosts the power of the move by an additional 30%.
    Distribution: Mega Kecleon

Mega Kecleon
    Ability: Perfect Match
    Stat Changes: +10 to Attack to 100, +40 to Special Attack to 100, -10 from Special Defense to 110, +60 to Speed to 100
    Special Defense is Kecleon's only good stat so I took a bit from that to make into Attack. Boosted Attack, Special Attack, and Speed to help with being a fast mixed attacker. Not the best Pokémon, but stronger than normal Kecleon.

Schroline
    Type: Normal / Ghost
    Ability: Superposition (when the user is in the field, foe's Pokemon can be inflicted with two statuses simultaneously)
    Dex: A scientist experimented on this Pokemon. Whether the experiment killed this Pokemon or not remains a mystery.
    Dex2: A mysterious Pokemon that no one seems to know whether it's alive, dead or both...
    Level up movepool:
    -- Poison Gas
    -- Imprison
    -5 Happy Hour / Grudge
    15 Assist / Spite
    20 Lick
    23 Copycat
    27 Return / Frustration
    35 Sing / Wake Up Slap
    42 Perish Song
    55 Morning Sun / Moonlight
    67 Destiny Bond

Base stats
    Total: 499
    HP: 139
    Atk: 120
    Def: 40
    SpA: 120
    SpD: 40
    Spe: 40
    Last edited by SMZCORE; 16th December 2014 at 5:57 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Too lazy to put X FC.

Slowrogue
    Evolves from Slowpoke when given a dusk stone
    Main Ability -Cannibalise – if this Pokémon is attacking a Pokémon of one of it’s own types it gains a 20% boost
    Hidden Ability- Anger Point
    Type Water/Dark
    Dex-1 It is said that any slowpoke that is unable to catch a shellder goes rogue an becomes one of these. Some say they eat their own
    Dex2- This species is said to be the angriest Pokémon due to not catching a shellder. In it’s rage it hunts it’s own kind.
    Hp 95
    Attack 170
    Defence100
    Special attack 15
    Special def 80
    Speed 30

Mega Florges
    Type: Fairy/Grass
    Ability: Adaptability
    Stats:
    HP: 78
    Atk: 65
    Def: 68-88 (+20)
    Sp. Atk: 112-152 (+40)
    Sp. Def: 154
    Spd: 75-115 (+40)

Mega Heliolisk
    Type: Electric/Dragon
    Ability: Protean
    Stats:
    HP: 62
    Atk: 55
    Def: 52-62 (+10)
    Sp. Atk: 109-159 (+50)
    Sp. Def: 94-104 (+10)
    Spd: 109-139 (+30)

Quote Originally Posted by Cradily17 View Post
    Mega Florges
    Type: Fairy/Grass
    Ability: Adaptability
    Stats:
    HP: 78
    Atk: 65
    Def: 68-88 (+20)
    Sp. Atk: 112-152 (+40)
    Sp. Def: 154
    Spd: 75-115 (+40)

Mega Heliolisk
    Type: Electric/Dragon
    Ability: Protean
    Stats:
    HP: 62
    Atk: 55
    Def: 52-62 (+10)
    Sp. Atk: 109-159 (+50)
    Sp. Def: 94-104 (+10)
    Spd: 109-139 (+30)
    I like Florges, but I'm not feeling MHeliolisk. Electric/Dragon never seemed fitting for this guy imo. I know he's a lizard and stuff, but it just doesn't seem like it would work. It seems like too many things are getting dragon from megas. I would like to see something unexpected but logical, like ground for example. He has a sandstorm immunity ability, and I don't know why... it would just make sense for him, more than dragon. But don't take this too literally, its just my opinion k?
    Are weak to ice.

Really awesome remix of RSE rival battle I found while surfing Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF7qkCUI3Gs

Quote Originally Posted by HM02gon View Post
    I like Florges, but I'm not feeling MHeliolisk. Electric/Dragon never seemed fitting for this guy imo. I know he's a lizard and stuff, but it just doesn't seem like it would work. It seems like too many things are getting dragon from megas. I would like to see something unexpected but logical, like ground for example. He has a sandstorm immunity ability, and I don't know why... it would just make sense for him, more than dragon. But don't take this too literally, its just my opinion k?
    Fire would probably make more sense with his sun theme, there's not as much that ties him to Ground.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Speaking of type change Megas, I'm going to list other Pokemon that I think would be good candidates for a type change based on design, moveset, and lore. I'm not going to try and come up with stats or abilities because IDK enough about competitive to even try and make something realistic:

Spoiler:

I doubt all of these are going to happen, but I see them as at least possibilities.

Diburain
    Appearance description: Based on the diving bell spider. The colors scheme of it remains similar to Surskit with its front body and legs being blue and back/abdomen region being yellow. The fangs are also yellow.
    Type: Bug / Water
    Abilities: Swift Swim / Rain Dish (Hidden Ability)
    Dex: They spend most of their life underwater or on the surface. While underwater it resides in an air bubble of its making.
    Evolutionary line: Surskit -level up underwater while holding the Divingbell-> Diburain
    Base stats:
    BST: 414
    HP: 40
    Atk: 86
    Def: 60
    SpA: 86
    SpD: 60
    Spe: 92

Level up moves:

-- Sticky Web
    -- Dive
    -- Ice Fang
    -- Poison Fang
    -- Bubble
    -7 Aqua Jet
    13 Spiderweb
    19 Water Sport
    25 Bubblebeam
    31 Agility
    37 Signal Beam
    43 Mind Reader
    55 Hydro Pump
    60 Sticky Web

Move tutor:
    Gunk Shot
    Electroweb
    Icy Wind

Notable TMs:
    Calm Mind
    Energy Ball
    Swords Dance
    Poison Jab
    Sludge Bomb
    X-Scissor
    Too lazy to put X FC.

Rather than a mega Dunsprace, why not just give it an evolution? I saw this really cool art for a Normal/Dragon Dunsprace evolution but I forget where. Let it keep its Serene Grace ability, and make it evolve only at a really high level or at max friendship so you have to suffer through the pain of Dunsprace to get a Dragon form whatever. Tecnically he is a snake, so make him more reptile-like.
    Are weak to ice.

New Attacks:

Wooderang
    Type: Grass
    Cat: Physical
    Power: 40
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 15
    Effect: Hits two times.

Mach Up
    Type: Flying
    Power: 30
    Accuracy: ---
    PP: 5
    Effect: Raises the priority of + priority moves by 1. Caps at + 5 (and yes it can out priority protect and detect if you set up enough times)

Mach Jet
    Type: Flying
    Cat: Physical
    Power: 40
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 15
    Effect: +1 priority.

Flash Bolt
    Type: Electric
    Cat: Special
    Power: 35
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 20
    Effect: +3 priority.
    Too lazy to put X FC.

New 3-stage Pokemon
    I don't have names yet, but I do have some neat concepts and dex entries. I wanted to make a dragon-fairy type dragon slayer so I came up with a knight/king in training theme. Another neat feature is that they double as a back story for the Honedge line. With a mega evolution at the end I also experiment with triple typing.

Name:
    Type: Dragon/Fairy
    Species: Squire Pokemon
    Dex: This pokemon trains daily with its sword. It is said that when a Name falls in battle its spirit may go on living in its sword.
    I picture this guy looking a little bit like Machop in shape and size. It would carry a sword that looks like Honedge and the scabbard would be tied around its waist using the sash. Around its neck it would have a collar/mane of a few leaf-shaped "flaps." All three of these guys have their fingers tipped with small claws.

Name:
    Species: Knight Errant Pokemon
    Dex: Name uses its swords to protect its home and kin from rogue Dragon-type pokemon. It seeks glory from defeating dragons in battle.
    After evolving, this guy gets taller and more grown up looking. He starts to develop scaly armour on his shins and torso where greaves and a breast plate would be and also some scaling on his head which looks like a light helm. He carries two swords resembling Doublade and has the sheaths strapped onto his back with the sashes crossing over his chest. The collar leaves grow a bit more elongated and are now only on his shoulders and back.

Name:
    Species: Regal/Kingly Pokemon
    Dex: After defeating a horde of dragons, Name was honoured as a king. It wields its sword and shield with great skill.
    This third stage is meant to look more regal and also fully matured. His scaly armour is more highly developed and his helm now also has some small horns that help it look like a king's crown helm. The leaf-shaped collar grows much more elongated (think along the lines of Hawlucha's wings for shape) and now form a cloak or cape about waist length or so. Animations an action poses would reveal this to be a pair of wings though they are not meant for flying. He would have a sword resembling Aegislash tied to his waist and the shield would be tied to his back over one shoulder and across the chest with the second sash.

I am tempted to include sacred sword and/or kings shield in his move pool but they're supposed to be signature moves for other pokemon so I'm not sure. Swords dance would definitely be in there along with moves like slash and cut. These guys would also have access to dragon and fairy moves like Dragon Claw and Play Rough. I haven't given much thought yet to what their abilities should be. Also, below I have my idea for a mega evolution which would use the ability slot to add a third type.

Name: Mega Name
    Ability: Third Type: Steel "This pokemon is also Steel type."
    Upon achieving mega evolution, he gains steel typing as a third type allowing for improved defenses and steel STAB for any steel moves involving a sword or claws. His scaly armour develops further yet to become steel armour (like a knight in shining armour). His helm becomes steel, continues to be a kingly helm, and resembles a Greek helmet's cheek guards. In mega form his default pose is battle-ready with sword drawn and shield up.

The triple typing leaves him with ground as his only weakness, but with the item taken by a mega stone and ability used for the type and no floating moves like magnet rise, I think that weakness being unavoidable (and a commonly used type) is part of the trade off. I see this guy being a physical attacker with a modest to low speed (or a speed drop with mega evolution for the extra armour). I would like to see his pre-mega stat total around 520 or better. Post-mega would see a speed reduction and an increase to attack and both defenses while hp could remain the same.

I'm interested in feedback. I thought I was being clever when I thought of a dragon-fairy and then they made Mega Altaria. The point is that he is particularly good at fighting dragon types thanks to having immunity and STAB on two of their weaknesses. I have yet to see anyone else suggest a dragon-fairy-steel triple type (I looked at the thread about triple types), but I saw someone else here beat me to suggesting a normal-ghost type.
    I am the Rickety Engineer!

New Moves

Thunderdome
    Type: Electric
    Power: --
    Accuracy: --
    Effect: Lasts for 5 turns. Every Pokémon (except Ground and Electric) get 10% of their HP reduced at the end of every turn. Water and Flying types get their HPs reduced by 15% instead.

Krakatoa
    T: Fire
    P: --
    A: --
    PP: --
    Effect: Lasts for 5 turns. Fire Type Pokémons receive 1/2 damage and become 1.5x faster. Ice and Grass types receive 4x damage from every super effective moves.

Snowstorm
    T: Ice
    Effect: Lasts for 5 turns. Ice Types take 1/2 damage and become 1.5x faster. Chances of inflicting Frozen status increases to 50%.

New Megas
    •Mega Flygon: (same typing)
    •Mega Florges: Fairy/Grass
    •Mega Milotic: Water/Fairy
    •Mega Electivire: Electric/Fighting
    •Mega Magmortar: Fire/Fighting
    •Mega Gigalith: Rock/Steel
    •Mega Shiftry: Dark/Flying
    •Mega Slaking: Normal/Fighting
    •Mega Snorlax: Fighting/Water
    •Mega Tangrowth: Grass/Poison
    •Mega Toxicroak: (same typing)
    •Mega Skarmory: (same typing)
    •Mega Conkeldurr: Fighting/Ground
    •Mega Blissey: Normal/Fairy
    •Mega Noivern: Dragon/Fairy
    •Mega Haxorus: Dragon/Steel
    •Mega Dusknoir: Ghost/Dark
    •Mega Staraptor: Fighting/Dragon
    •Mega Garbodor: Poison/Dark
    •Mega Froslass: Ghost/Fairy
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    New Megas
    •Mega Flygon: (same typing)
    •Mega Florges: Fairy/Grass
    •Mega Milotic: Water/Fairy
    •Mega Electivire: Electric/Fighting
    •Mega Magmortar: Fire/Fighting
    •Mega Gigalith: Rock/Steel
    •Mega Shiftry: Dark/Flying
    •Mega Slaking: Normal/Fighting
    •Mega Snorlax: Fighting/Water
    •Mega Tangrowth: Grass/Poison
    •Mega Toxicroak: (same typing)
    •Mega Skarmory: (same typing)
    •Mega Conkeldurr: Fighting/Ground
    •Mega Blissey: Normal/Fairy
    •Mega Noivern: Dragon/Fairy
    •Mega Haxorus: Dragon/Steel
    •Mega Dusknoir: Ghost/Dark
    •Mega Staraptor: Fighting/Dragon
    •Mega Garbodor: Poison/Dark
    •Mega Froslass: Ghost/Fairy
    Some of these are good ideas, some of these you just added new types for the sake of adding new types, and some of these make absolutely no sense. Here's what I'd do:

Mega Electivire- Electric/Fighting
    Mega Magmortar- Fire/Poison
    Mega Shiftry- Maybe Grass/Flying, probably just the same though
    Mega Haxorus- Dragon/Steel isn't too bad an idea, but I'd probably just keep it the same

Everything else that I didn't mention earlier should stay the same.

If anything Mega Gigaltih should be Rock/Electric. One other tying I've thought of is Mega Mismagius gaining the Rock type. A lot of people want Fairy but I think design wise the Rock type would suit it more.

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    If anything Mega Gigaltih should be Rock/Electric.
    No, there's really no secondary type that fits Gigalith. Except maybe Ground, but we have too many Rock/Ground types anyway and it's such a mediocre combination.

Quote Originally Posted by DasManiac View Post
    One other tying I've thought of is Mega Mismagius gaining the Rock type. A lot of people want Fairy but I think design wise the Rock type would suit it more.
    Yeah, I don't see it. At all. Fairy makes more sense because it uses magic and incantations and is based on a banshee (which is a type of fairy). Actually this is another Pokemon that I'm surprised it doesn't have that type combination already, you'd think Misdreavus and Mismagius would've been Ghost/Fairy in the first place.

Mega Zoroark
    +70 Base SpA
    +70 Base Spe
    -40 base attack
    New ability: Its current ability + magic bounce (it would not show up as mega evolving to opponent)

I think this might be a bit broken though...
    Last edited by scizor42; 23rd December 2014 at 11:56 PM.
    3DS FC: 0731-4784-5302

MegaChatot

Pure flying type
    Ability Aeriliate

+40 speed
    +60 Special attack

Imagine the damage that the boomburst would do. I moved it to pure flying given it's normal type would already moves become flying.

New Pokémon:

Name: Arboraptor (Arbor + Velociraptor)
    Type: Grass/Rock
    Species Classification: Forest Pokémon
    Egg Groups: Monster / Plant
    Abilities: Solid Rock / No Guard
    Hidden Ability: Guts
    Height: 7'11"
    Weight: 375 pounds
    Dex Entry: This dinosaur Pokémon lives in forests. It is very protective of trees and will attack any human or Pokémon that harms the forest. It is said that these Pokémon and Trevenant have been allies for thousands of years.

Stats:
    HP: 89
    Attack: 123
    Defense: 100
    Special Attack: 73
    Special Defense: 84
    Speed: 131
    BST: 600 (Pseudo-legendary)

Movepool Sample: Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Crunch, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rush, Head Smash, Wood Hammer, Thunder Punch, Thunder Fang, Roar, Swords Dance, Agility, Extremespeed, Giga Drain, Ancientpower, Dynamic Punch, Earthquake, Iron Head, Poison Jab, Sweet Kiss (Why not?), Grassy Terrain, Rock Polish, Rock Slide

Page 319 of 319 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319