View Poll Results: ?

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344
Results 8,576 to 8,578 of 8578

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Cloud Server

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I sincerely doubt they would ever put a Special Attack stat higher than Mega Mewtwo Y, Primal Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, and Deoxys-A on a random 600 BST Legendary. Even if its defenses leave little bulk to speak of. They typically reserve extreme offensive stats like that for VERY special cases.
    I was thinking of some good Poison Legendary that works really well in a competitive format. I corrected the BST to 680, which I was originally thinking and is the typical BST of a lot of mascot legendaries. And to correct to the new BST, I altered the HP stat and added more bulk to it. It now has base 190 HP, higher than a lot of Pokémon.

And the purpose of it's HA Prior Block is so that it doesn't get KOed that quickly in competitive format and is pretty much a guaranteed Uber. Or even in AG with Mega Rayquaza if it makes it overpowered.
    Last edited by Mega Altaria; 15th November 2015 at 6:57 AM.

Eevee(lution) and Dragon fan!
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from and Bulbapedia

Default What's after MEga Evolution?

What new game mechanic will be introduced do you think following on from Mega Evolution? Now that mega evolution has been established, I am wondering what new form of Power-up will be introduced in future.

I think GF will continue to give more pokemon Mega Evolutions in coming generations, but surely they will be looking into new game mechanic in form of powering up UU pokemon to make them more interesting.

An idea I would like to see happen is Pokemon that goes through transformation while in the presence of other pokemon. For example, fire types boosted by legendary Ho-oh. This will be interesting in a double/triple battle scenario.

What do you think?

New move idea:

Glace Kick
    Type: Ice
    Power: 85
    Accuracy: 90%
    PP: 10
    Category: Physical
    Effect rate: 10%

Note: Description: The user launches a kick with a high critical-hit ratio. It may also freeze the target.

I'd also like to see an Ice variant of Flare Blitz and Volt Tackle. Can't think of a name for it right now.

Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344