Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320
Results 7,976 to 7,991 of 7991

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Lightbulb

Here is another idea for the Sinnoh sequel games. When certain moves are used outside of battle, if the Pokémon using it is holding its Mega Stone, the move will be enhanced in some way:

• Cut: All trees in the area will be cut down simultaneously
    • Fly: You will be given the option to travel in the style of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’s soaring feature
    • Surf: You can surf at Mach Bike speed by holding the B button
    • Strength: The boulder will be pushed twice the normal distance if you are holding the B button as it is pushed
    • Flash: When you walk into a dark room, it will automatically light up. Wild Pokemon in the newly lit-up room may have Hidden Abilities
    • Rock Smash: All cracked rocks in the area will be smashed simultaneously. A wild Pokemon or item may come out of the rock directly in front you
    • Rock Climb: You can go up or down a rocky surface by simply moving into it
    • Defog: When you walk into a foggy area, the fog will automatically clear away. Wild Pokemon in the newly defogged area may have Hidden Abilities
    • Waterfall: You can go up a waterfall by simply moving into it
    • Sweet Scent: The triggered Horde encounter will be guaranteed to have at least one Pokémon with a Hidden Ability
    Last edited by RoarOfTime91; 29th December 2014 at 10:38 PM.

Lightbulb Mega Ninetales and Arcanine

Inspired by something on IRC...

Mega Ninetales

Appearance: Ninetales' tails grow longer and bushier, to the point where they can surround Ninetales itself. A mist, laden with whispy fires surrounds it; obscuring Ninetales to a limited extent.

Required item: Ninetalite

Type: Fire/Psychic

Ability: Solar Power

Stats:
    • HP: 73 (+0)
    • Attack: 81 (+5)
    • Defense: 105 (+30)
    • Special Attack: 116 (+25)
    • Special Defense: 120 (+20)
    • Speed: 110 (+10)
    • Total: 605 (+100)

Destruction for all, when under the sun. Hits a LOT harder than MegaZard Y, though it is on a timer. Not like it is going to live for long with its typing, though it has decent bulk. The only issue is setting up sun after it switches out, as it becomes useless without it.

Mega Arcanine

Appearance: Arcanine becomes significantly bigger and displays a more tiger-like tail and body. It's blazes of pale cream fur become more deeply coloured and become fire at their tips. It gives off a considerably more serious expression than its regular form.

Required item: Arcaninite

Type: Fire/Fighting

Ability: Techniccian

Stats:
    • HP: 90 (+0)
    • Attack: 140 (+30)
    • Defense: 105 (+25)
    • Special Attack: 125 (+25)
    • Special Defense: 95 (+15)
    • Speed: 100 (+5)
    • Total: 655 (+100)

While Techniccian is an odd choice for a mega evolution given that it doesn't boost its entire moveset, Arcanine appreciates having this ability because it now gets some powerful gems to abuse it with. Bite now becomes its strongest Dark move, with the 30% flinch rate much appreciated. Flame Charge becomes a deadly 75 BP speed boosting move, allowing it to outrun most pokemon after a boost. Bulldoze is now boosted to almost Earthquake levels and forces switches thanks to the speed drop. For those who don't like recoil, Flame Wheel and Double Kick become viable alternatives to Flame Blitz and Close Combat respectively.

Buff Rock Smash to 50 BP and make the defense drop guaranteed. Now there is a reason to keep it for the whole game instead of just on a HM slave, like Power Up Punch.
    Last edited by Orithan; 29th December 2014 at 5:51 AM.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Fairy resists: Bug, Dragon (Immune), Dark, and Fairy.

Ghost is resisted by: Steel, Dark, and Normal (Immune).

I feel as if this would keep things more balanced. Ghost has become hard to resist, and Fairy could use another resistance in the form of itself. I see Fairy as a counterpart to Steel, so it'd kinda make sense.

Apparently Psychic was supposed to resist Fairy, but I guess it was never programmed into the games. I also think Dragon should be super effective against something besides itself. Because face it, the Dragon typing really isn't that good. It's resistant to 4 things, weak to 3 things, not very effective against 1 thing, no effect on one thing, and only super effective against one thing. I would like to see it be super effective against normal, logic being Dragons are super powerful mythical creatures, and a normal average creature shouldn't be able to stand up to such power.
    Flygon is not a Bug so stop saying it will get Bug typing

Guess what type most of my favorite Pokemon are weak too...
    <-Let's pretend he's shiny so he's not an outcast

And then there's Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by HM02gon View Post
    Apparently Psychic was supposed to resist Fairy, but I guess it was never programmed into the games.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by HM02gon View Post
    I also think Dragon should be super effective against something besides itself. Because face it, the Dragon typing really isn't that good. It's resistant to 4 things, weak to 3 things, not very effective against 1 thing, no effect on one thing, and only super effective against one thing. I would like to see it be super effective against normal, logic being Dragons are super powerful mythical creatures, and a normal average creature shouldn't be able to stand up to such power.
    And let the likes of Salamence and Garchomp wreck even more Pokemon? I doubt it. If they're going to do anything for Dragon, they'd probably give it something like Freeze Dry and only distribute it to the weaker ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    And let the likes of Salamence and Garchomp wreck even more Pokemon? I doubt it. If they're going to do anything for Dragon, they'd probably give it something like Freeze Dry and only distribute it to the weaker ones.
    However, Dragon-type still exists as a major coverage type, especially in the last few generations where more Pokémon learned Dragon Pulse, Dual Chop, Outrage etc.

It is for this reason that Dragon should be allowed to be super effective against some other type, though that type would be preferably something new, because as you mentioned none of the existing types can actually afford any extra pressure from Dragon-type.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

After realizing the full extent of the power curve that occurred in X/Y, I think there should be multiple nerfs to what I think are the major causes:

Mega Lucario: Change ability to Techniccian. That way it gets very powerful priority and utility moves but yet not broken like it is with Adaptability.

Mega Mawile: Change ability to Hustle. Since Huge Power made it very OP, I figured that I should find a way to give it that boost but in a more limited way otherwise it would be useless.

Mega Gengar: Change ability to Infiltrator. Shadow Tag is a huge no. Mega Gengar will still be threatening, but much more balanced.

Aeraliate, Pixilate and Refrigerate: Drop the power boost. Since everything that gets them get STAB on their respective type changes, I think this is acceptable. Maybe this will nerf Mega Salamence to the point of being tolerable in OU.

Tough Claws: Nerf to 20% bonus in power, not 33%. For something this broad, Tough Claws grants too much of a boost. Mega-Zard X should become less threatening now.

Protean: Make the user's type change after the attack is made instead of beforehand. Nerf Greninja while keeping Keckleon the way that it is.

Parental Bond: Drop the power of the second hit to 25% and does not activate any effects. Mega Kangashan should be tolerable now.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Default Primal Time!

Primal Omastar
    Type-Ground/Water
    Ability-Strong Armor(hits increase defense, but drastically lower speed)

Primal Kabutops
    Type-Bug/Water
    Ability-Hydration

Primal Aerodactyl
    Type-Dragon/Flying
    Ability-Pressure

Primal Mew
    Type-Psychic/Normal
    Ability-Element Master(moves that are not the same type as the user get a 33% boost. This ability cannot be traced)

Primal Lugia
    Type-Psychic/Dragon
    Ability-Drizzle

Primal Ho-oh
    Type-Fire/Psychic
    Ability-Drought

Primal Claydol
    Type-Ground/Psychic
    Ability-Own Tempo

Primal Cradily
    Type-Water/Grass
    Ability-Storm Drain

Primal Armaldo
    Type-Bug/Water
    Ability-Swift Swim

Primal Regirock, Registeel and Regice
    Type-Their original, with Fighting added
    Ability-Rebuild(if hit by a move of the same type, these Pokemon heal instead of hurt)

Primal Jirachi
    Type-Steel/Psychic
    Ability-Mineral Master(Ice and Rock moves gain STAB)

Primal Bronzong
    Type-Steel/Psychic
    Ability-Drizzle/Drought, Hidden Ability Air Lock

Primal Rampardos
    Type-Dragon
    Ability-Rock Head

Primal Bastiodon
    Type-Steel
    Ability-Rock Head

Primal Mamoswine
    Type-Ground/Ice
    Ability-Unchanged

Primal Lake trio
    Type-Psychic/Fairy
    Ability-Keen Eye(Uxie), Defiant(Azelf), Clear Body(Mesprit)

Primal Dialga
    Type-Steel/Dragon
    Ability-Speed Boost

Primal Palkia
    Type-Water/Dragon
    Ability-No Guard

Primal Giratina
    Type-Fire/Dragon
    Ability-Levitate

Primal Regigigas
    Type-Fighting
    Ability-Muscilate(Normal moves become Fighting type)

Primal Arceus
    Type-Normal
    Ability-Alpha Control(all types are STAB)

Primal Archeops
    Type-Normal/Flying
    Ability-Aerilate

Primal Carracosta
    Type-Water/Ground

Primal Golurk
    Type-Ground/Fighting
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)
    Latest shiny: Reshiram (2117)

So heres some ideas for starters- I don't have names for them yet but I have designs and ideas for all of them-
        Spoiler:- Water:

Spoiler:- Grass:

Spoiler:- Fire:

Which starter would you pick? Any different abilities or base stats? What move sets would you think suit these guys? Be sure to give feedback!

And then there's Kevin.

I'm come up with various abilities over the years, and I thought I'd share the ones I can remember. lol

Red Eye - Gives the Pokémon full accuracy at night.
    Explanation: This ability gives the pokemon complete and total accuracy at night, in caves, and in dark environments. The accuracy of a pokemon with this ability cannot be lowered while the ability is active. Sunny Day nullifies this ability.
    Side Note: I created this ability to coincide with a move I created called Shadow Realm, which creates an environment of darkness that lowers the accuracy of all pokemon by 10%.

Range Cover - Boosts the power of moves that hit multiple Pokémon.
    Explanation: This ability boosts the power of any move that hits more than one pokemon, in any sense. This includes moves that cause recoil and moves and inflict partial damage to other pokemon, such as Flame Burst. This ability only works when the move actually hits multiple targets. This means moves like Surf will not get a boost during single battles.

Drainage - Restores HP from super effective STAB moves.
    Explanation: This ability allows the pokemon with it to restore its HP with 1/4 of damage done to the opponent when using a STAB move that deals super effective damage. When hitting multiple targets, the total damage is calculated prior to HP restoration. This ability is typical for Poison, Grass, and Psychic-type pokemon.

Precognition - The Pokémon is immune to multi-turn moves.
    Explanation: This ability grants the pokemon immunity to any move that requires more than one turn to take effect. This includes attacks moves such as Solar Beam and Bide, as well as status moves such as Yawn. Multi-turn moves that do not have a target, such as Geomancy, are not affected by this ability.

Sleepwalk - Boosts attack stats while asleep.
    Explanation: This ability boosts the Attack and Special Attack of the pokemon while it is asleep. While the ability is active, it cannot be suppressed or changed.
    Side Note: I created this ability to coincide with other moves I've created, such as Concussion, a high-power physical move that knocks the user into a deep sleep, and Dream State, s status move that creates an environment allowing all sleeping pokemon to attack normally.

Void - The Pokémon is immune to Ghost and Dark-type moves.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a standard immunity ability. It is typical for legendaries and mega evolutions.

Handless - The Pokémon's physical moves do special damage.
    Explanation: This ability redirects all physical moves to target the opponent's Special Defense. Counter, Mirror Coat, Mirror Move, and Metronome are not affected by this ability. This ability cannot be suppressed or changed.

Concrete - The Pokémon's special moves do physical damage.
    Explanation: This ability redirects all special moves to target the opponent's Defense. Counter, Mirror Coat, Mirror Move, and Metronome are not affected by this ability. This ability cannot be suppressed or changed.

Flaming Hands - Any Fire-type move may cause a Burn.
    Explanation: This ability adds the secondary effect of Burn to all Fire-type moves used by the pokemon. It also increases the likelihood of inducing a Burn to 50%.

Narcolepsy - Contact with this Pokémon may cause Sleep.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a typical status-inducing ability.

Self-Aware - The Pokémon cannot hurt itself.
    Explanation: The ability prevents the pokemon from hurting itself in any way. Any move that causes recoil loses its secondary effect. This ability also prevents the pokemon from being confused.

Attentive - The Pokémon cannot hurt its allies.
    Explanation: This ability prevents the pokemon from hurting an ally in any way. Moves such as Surf and Earthquake will only affect opponents.

Flurry - The Pokémon causes it to snow in battle.
    Explanation: This ability causes the pokemon to summon snow when it is placed into battle. The snow lasts until the pokemon faints or two turns after it is switched out.
    Side Note: I created this ability along with the move Snow, which summons a snowfall that boosts the power of Ice-type moves.

Memory Bank - The Pokémon may store an opponent's move.
    Explanation: This ability allows the pokemon to randomly "store" an opponent's move, granting the pokemon immunity to it. The immunity is removed when the battle ends.

Endurance - The Pokémon will become immune to a move it is repeatedly hit with.
    Explanation: This ability grants the pokemon immunity to any move that is used on it three times within five turns from the first time that move is used. Moves that hit multiple times in a single turn, such as Pin Missile, become ineffective immediately following its first use.

Energy Vault - The Pokémon's Special Attack cannot be lowered.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a typical anti-stat reduction ability.

Lightspeed - The Pokémon's Speed cannot be lowered.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a typical anti-stat reduction ability.

Intangible - The Pokémon is immune to physical moves.
    Explanation: This ability grants the pokemon immunity to any move that targets its Defense. This includes moves that redirect stat targeting, such as Psyshock. In addition, the Special Defense of a pokemon with this ability cannot be lowered. This ability is typical for mega evolutions.

Stability - The Pokémon is immune to special moves.
    Explanation: This ability grants the pokemon immunity to any move that targets its Special Defense. In addition, the Defense of a pokemon with this ability cannot be lowered. This ability is typical for mega evolutions.

Rejuvenation - The Pokémon's HP is fully restored every ten turns.
    Explanation: This ability completely restores the pokemon's HP every ten turns, starting from the turn it is placed into battle. Being poisoned or burned does not nullify the ability, but the status remains after the ability takes effect. This ability is typical for mega evolutions.

Natural Reflex - The Pokémon induces recoil if hit with a super effective move.
    Explanation: This ability forces a recoil on the opponent. If the opponent hits a pokemon with this ability with a super effective move, the move automatically recoils, hitting the opponent with 1/8 of the damage inflicted.

No-Fly Zone - The Pokémon is immune to Flying-type moves.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a typical immunity ability.

Tense - The Pokémon cannot be immobilized.
    Explanation: This ability prevents the pokemon from being immobilized in any way. The pokemon cannot be frozen, infatuated, or put to sleep. A pokemon with this ability can still be paralyzed, but full paralysis will never ensue.

Heat Skin - The Pokémon is immune to Water-type moves.
    Explanation: Self-explanatory. This is a typical immunity ability.

Shadow Game - Boosts Evasion at night.
    Explanation: This ability boosts the pokemon's evasion a night, in caves, and in other dark environments. In addition, the evasion of a pokemon with this ability cannot be lowered while the ability is active.
    Last edited by PrinceOfFacade; 11th January 2015 at 8:27 PM.
    LILYCOVE CITY GYM
    Please leave feedback on my gym via PM, if you'd like. I want to make sure people are truly enjoying it.

I've decided to make my own generation of Pokemon, so I'll start with the starters.

Spoiler:- Grass Types:

I'll update with the rest of the starters later.
    Last edited by toad878; 19th January 2015 at 9:13 AM.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Name: Spinny
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Chimplain

The prevolved form of pansage, pansear and panpour

type normal

ability pick up
    hidden adaptability

Stats

hp -40

atk - 33

def 38

spa 53

special defence 48

speed 54

This pokemon would have an unremakrable level-up moveset but it's strength would be in the ability to pass on unnusual egg moves in the same way tyrogue does.
    An example would be it could learn flamethrower as an egg move and then evolve into a pansage or a panpour knowing that move that would otherwise be impossible even by tm. Plus it would just make sense given how the have a clear relation with the names but are as of yet are still different lines.

Mega Breloom

Grass/Fighting

Huge Power

60/240/80/10/60/110

Best Mega ever

Quote Originally Posted by cradily17 View Post
    mega breloom

grass/fighting

huge power

60/240/80/10/60/110

best mega ever
    __________-ANYTHING GOES-__________

Mega<Hey what are you doing here?)........(Oh nothing.>Mega

And then there's Kevin.

Mega Shedinja
    Type: Fairy/Ghost
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Stats: 1/100/1/125/1/130

Mega Shedinja is based on the Greek mythology of cicadas being guiding spirits of the Muses. In addition, these cicadas are stated to neither need sleep nor nourishment, and therefore Mega Shedinja has no defenses, but a highly boosted Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.
    LILYCOVE CITY GYM
    Please leave feedback on my gym via PM, if you'd like. I want to make sure people are truly enjoying it.

I've posted most of these on another site in the past, but I figured I could post them here, too. Ideas for new moves - in this case, all physical moves (EDIT: I've edited in Special moves, too). I'll post other types of moves later.

Format is as follows:

Name (official type - asterisk if type changes depending on context)
    Power/Accuracy/PP/EffectChance (if no special effect, will just say Power/Accuracy/PP)
    Description In Game
    * Further discussion

Spoiler:- Physical moves:

Spoiler:- Special moves:

NOTE: If anybody wishes to use these in a fan game, they have my permission to do so without attribution. This also goes for the real games, in the unlikely event that Game Freak read this post and decide they like some of the move ideas - they may use it freely without attribution.
    Last edited by Aielyn; 25th January 2015 at 2:09 PM.

Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320