• ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360
Results 8,976 to 8,996 of 8996

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

Pokeballs

* Rocket Ball: A Pokeball designed by Team Rocket. It was initially meant to steal Pokemon from trainers, but a programming error means they are 4x effective on Poison type Pokemon. They can be found in flea markets
    * Galaxy Ball: A Pokeball designed by Team Galactic. It is a "legitimate business" deal, with a 4x effectiveness on Psychic types. In truth it was part of their experiment to understand more about alien Pokemon and the power of Psychic types
    * Desert Ball: A Pokeball that has a more effective catch rate on Pokemon in a desert region, or if they are Ground type. Its design is a brick-like yellowish-brown, similar to a Kanto Sandshrew or sand-based bricks
    * Forest Ball: A Pokeball that has a more effective catch rate on Pokemon in a forest region, or if they are Grass type. It's dark green with red protrusions similar to berries
    * Chill Ball: A Pokeball that has a more effective catch rate in an area where its snowy, or if they are Ice type. It's a cool color with ice-like protrusions
    * Chibi Ball: A Pokeball that has a better chance of succeeding on smaller Pokemon. It is designed to look cute
    * Sun Ball: A Pokeball that has a more effective catch rate on Pokemon who can evolve via Sun Stone. It is a sunny-colored ball with a sun symbol
    * Slow Ball: A Pokeball that has a more effective catch rate on Pokemon who can evolve with a Sun Stone
    * Pokeball cash: These Pokeballs are treasures like star, mushroom, nugget and pearl items. They don't have any noticable effect, but they sell pretty well. They are relic Pokeballs that can occasionally be found in the environment
    ** Green Pokeball: An early Pokeball model that has a 1x catch rate, but sells for 2000 Pokedollars
    ** Retro Pokeball: A very early Pokeball model that has a 1x catch rate, but sells for 5000 Pokedollars. It is based on the same Pokeball young Sammy used in Pokemon 4Ever
    ** Retro Great Ball: An early model of the Great Ball. It has a 1.5x catch rate, but sells for 10000 Pokedollars. It uses the old design with an S on it
    ** Relic Ball: The earliest known Pokeball, invented shortly after Magearna. It is a steel-coated ball with a 2x multiplier, and gives you a wopping 20000 Pokedollars. It is revealed Magearna is the precursor to Pokeballs, and this was the first portable example
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Salaqueen
    Evolves from Salazzle with a Fire Stone.

Ability Supercorrosive
    Hidden Ability Oblivous
    Hp 68
    Attack 64
    Defence 80
    Special Attack 141
    Special Defence 80
    speed 147
    Total 580

Level up Moves
    - Flamethrower
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Attract
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Nasty Plot
    - Inferno
    - Earth Power

All other moves taught by move tutor, TM or previous Evolution

New Ability- Supercorrosive- All poison type moves can damage steel types or inflict poison.

Dex Entry 1 - Salaqueen rule over all the Salazzle and the Salandit in the area. It is said that they sometimes take a mate from a Salazzles reverse harem.
    Dex Entry 2- Salaqueen's posion is so strong even the strongest steel types take damage from it. Some Salaqueen keep krookodile around as protectors using their scent.

Steelworker variants
    * Green Thumb-Boosts Grass type attacks by 50%.
    * Firebreather-Boosts Fire type attacks by 50%
    * Water Wings-Boosts Water type attacks by 50%
    * Fairy Tale-Boosts Fairy type attacks by 50%
    * Musclebound-Boosts Fighting type attacks by 50%
    * Earthmover-Boosts Ground type attacks by 50%
    * Third Eye-Boosts Psychic type attacks by 50%

More Eevelutions
    * Spectreon-Eevee's Ghost type evolution. It evolves by using a Dusk Stone and has the Cursed Body ability
    * Ferreon-Eevee's Steel type evolution. It evolves by trading whilst holding a Metal Coat. It has the Clear Body ability
    * Wyveon-Eevee's Dragon type evolution. It evolves by two hearts on Pokemon Amie/Refresh and holding a Dragon Scale
    * Nimbeon-Eevee's Flying type evolution. It evolves by using a Shiny Stone

New Pokemon (sort of)

Majin
    Type. Dark/Ghost
    Ability Wonder Guard.
    Height 30'00
    Weight- 750.0 kg

Design- Based on the pokestar opponent but now a real pokemon. Stats vary from the original form as that was only a prop. This is legendary pokemon that cannot breed.

Stats
    HP- 100
    Attack 140
    Special Attack 100
    Defence 110
    Special Defence 110
    Speed 140
    total 700

Movepool

-Astonish
    - Bite
    - Fire Punch
    - Thunder Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Ancient Power
    5- Curse
    8- Will o Wisp
    10- Slack Off
    15- Dual Chop
    20- Crunch
    23- Swords Dance
    25- Nasty Plot
    27- Shadow Sneak
    30- Shadow Punch
    33- Sucker Punch
    35- Superpower
    37- Wish
    40- Ominous Wind
    43- Whirlwind
    45- Dragon Pulse
    50- Night Shade
    52- Shadow Ball
    55- Flash Cannon
    57- Dark Pulse
    60- Spot Light
    65- Follow Me
    67- Pursuit
    70- Movie Magic
    73- Screech.
    75- Boomburst
    80- Giga impact

New Move- Movie Magic (dark status move) This move doubles the attack power of all moves for 5 turns for all pokemon in battle. (including opposition moves)
    Dex Entry 1 This ancient entity was so upset at how it was portrayed in a movie so much that it revealed itself and used its power to turn some other props to life. It still likes movies though.
    Dex Entry 2- This legendary figure was said to only fear Arceus. It is said the Arceus created the fairy type in order to deal with this ancient creature.
    Last edited by Luthor; 14th April 2017 at 3:10 PM.

Some legendary trios:

-Fairy/Steel/Fighting: Covering each other, this group might be based off Special Bulky Offense, Defense and Physical Bulky Offense. The three species could represent stages of hunting, conceptualization, training and tool-making.

-Fairy/Steel/Fire: Covering each other each species could focus on Sp. Attack and another stat, Defense for Steel, Sp. Def for Fairy and Speed for Fire. The three species could represent descriptions of gods, nature gods, city gods and rebel gods.

-Fire/Grass/Fairy:
    These groups would represent Sunny Day and Spring at large.

-Bug/Psychic/Dark: "Urban decay" Pokémon.

-Fire/Dragon/Dark: "Vile" species. Fire could represent Inferno, Dragon could represent Outrage, and Dark could represent Punishment.

-Ghost/Poison/Steel: "Haunted" Pokémon. Ghost can represent possession, Poison can represent mutation, Steel can represent glitching.

-Water/Flying/Steel: Can represent different versions of the color blue, or the concept of firmament.

Steel/Electric/Psychic: These groups would cover machinery's conceptual parts, main body, engine and computer.

Flying/Water/Electric: These groups would represent Rain Dance and wet season at large.

-Bug/Normal/Poison: Covering the same areas as the Weather trio, but without the iconic types. Bug would cover Air, Normal would cover Earth, Poison would cover Sea.

-Normal/Dragon/Water: Covering the types with largest HP, these species would be based off consumption.

-Rock/Fire/Ground:
    "Magma" types.

-Fire/Steel/Ground: "Magma" types II.

-Rock/Ground/Flying: Representing Sandstorm and dry season in general.

-Water/Rock/Grass: ??? Different types of bugs maybe? Or shore, mountain and plains?

-Flying/Fairy/Grass:
    "Forest" types.

-Flying/Grass/Bug: "Forest" types, II.

-Poison/Electric/Steel: "Industrial" types.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Here's my idea of trios and similar concepts
    * Angelic trio: Pokemon based on the different types of Judeo-Christian angels. All three are part Fairy type. The seraphim is Fairy/Fire, the cherubim is Fairy/Fighting and the ophanium is Fairy/Steel. All three have the Levitate ability
    * Matter trio: Pokemon based on the states of matter. Solid is represented as Ice/Steel, Liquid as Water/Electric and Gas as Flying/Fire
    * Olympian trio: Pokemon based on the Greek gods, mainly the three divine patriarchs. Zeus is Electric/Dragon, Poseidon is Water/Ground and Hades is Ghost/Steel
    * Horsemen quartet: Pokemon based on the Four Horsemen. All three are Ghost types. Famine is Bug/Ghost, War is Dark/Ghost and Death is Poison/Ghost. The trio master is based on Conquest, who is Fighting/Ghost

F-00

Ability Volt Absorb (Regular form) or Reckless (Corrupted form)
    Hidden Ability (Download)

Genderless
    Egg group- Mineral and Amorphous

Note- F-00 can change between form at the professors Lab

Stats (regular)
    HP: 80
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 80
    Sp.Atk: 80
    Sp.Def: 80
    Speed: 100
    Total: 500

Stats (Corrupted)

HP: 80
    Attack: 170
    Defense: 50
    Sp.Atk: 20
    Sp.Def: 50
    Speed: 130
    Total: 500

Regular form Dex entry
    Dex Entry 1- This pokemon was created by Majin from a movie prop. It is said to have a pure heart.
    Dex Entry 2- This pokemon has adapted to the wild quickly after Majin created it. It's programming allows it to adapt to any problem.

Corrupted Form
    Dex Entry 1 After it has been corrupted the pokemon attacks ferociously if completely erratically. Its attacks may be illogical due to downloading strange attacks.
    Dex Entry 2- It is unclear why this corrupted form exists. Some say it is due to Majin wanting it to have all the abilities it had in film.

-Chatter
    -Flail
    -Growl
    -Teeter Dance
    3- Jump Kick
    5-Defense Curl
    7-Headbutt
    8-Head Smash
    10-Needle Arm
    13-Hammer Arm
    15-Iron Head
    18-Perish Song
    20-Thrash
    23- Take Down
    25-Flare Blitz
    30-Iron Head
    32-Psychic
    35-Wild Charge
    40- Recover
    42- Swords Dance
    45- Hyper Beam
    50- Wood Hammer
    53- Double Edge
    60- Brave Bird
    63- Hi Jump Kick
    65- Submission
    70- Giga Impact.

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 22nd April 2017 at 5:23 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I came up with this idea, to expand on Hoopa's rings that appear in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, treating it like a sequel to it though........

In the next game (whatever it is called Pokemon Stars, Diamond & Pearl remake, ETC) in the post game Looker informs the player of rings summoning Pokemon all over the region, the player runs around catching the Pokemon, all of them being Event Only Legendaries, after catching all the Pokemon Hoopa appears and challenges the player, after being caught Hoopa itself rewards the player with one of the treasures its stolen over time, both as a sign of respect and to congratulate the player, the Azure Flute thus allowing the player to challenge Arceus as the last legendary Pokemon of the game.

Yeah so long story short this idea is for a means of Dropping the "Event Only" status from as many Pokemon as possible.

So what do you all think? Think its a good idea? is there any areas in it that need improving?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    I came up with this idea, to expand on Hoopa's rings that appear in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, treating it like a sequel to it though........

In the next game (whatever it is called Pokemon Stars, Diamond & Pearl remake, ETC) in the post game Looker informs the player of rings summoning Pokemon all over the region, the player runs around catching the Pokemon, all of them being Event Only Legendaries, after catching all the Pokemon Hoopa appears and challenges the player, after being caught Hoopa itself rewards the player with one of the treasures its stolen over time, both as a sign of respect and to congratulate the player, the Azure Flute thus allowing the player to challenge Arceus as the last legendary Pokemon of the game.

Yeah so long story short this idea is for a means of Dropping the "Event Only" status from as many Pokemon as possible.

So what do you all think? Think its a good idea? is there any areas in it that need improving?
    It could work. If they managed to make Deoxys a normal encounter programmed into the post game without downloading an event then anything is possible.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    It could work. If they managed to make Deoxys a normal encounter programmed into the post game without downloading an event then anything is possible.
    I'd prefer it if they take the Delta Episode with Arceus.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
        Spoiler:- :
    I like many of these ideas.

Move ideas:

Double Punch (should be similar to Double Kick)

Type: Fighting

Category: Physical

Note: Punches the opponent 2 times.

Name: Glaze Kick
    Type: Ice
    Attack: 85
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 10
    Effect rate: 10%
    Description: The user launches a kick that lands a critical hit more easily. It may also leave the target frozen.

Name: Bolt/Zap Kick
    Type: Electric
    Attack: 85
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 10
    Effect rate: 10%
    Description: The user launches a kick that lands a critical hit more easily. It may also leave the target with paralysis.

Name: Iron Burn
    Type: Steel
    Accuracy: 90%
    PP: 15 or 20
    Effect rate: 20%
    Description: The user glows red and very hot, and it slams the opponent. May cause burn.

Name: Diamond Beam
    Type: Rock
    Attack: 100
    Accuracy: 80 or 85%
    Category: Special
    Description: ???
    Note: A more powerful version of Power Gem.

A Poison move that's super effective against Steel types(a variant of Freeze-Dry) and a Ice varient of Flare Blitz and Volt Tackle would be nice to see as well.

Nebbia
    Ability- Levitate
    Type. Normal
    Egg Group: Human Like/ Amorphous
    Design- Based on the red mist in pokestar studios

HP- 20
    Attack- 20
    Special Attack 60
    Defence- 40
    Special Defence 40
    Speed- 100
    Total- 280

Dex Entry 1- This pokemon was created by Majin. It is based on the red mist in the Red Fog of Terror.
    Dex Entry 2- This gas based pokemon is not very strong however it is said that it can possess people.

- Smog
    - Poison Gas
    -Round
    5 Toxic
    10 Night Shade
    15 Clear Smog
    20 Teleport
    25 Shadow Sneak
    30 Shadow Ball
    33 Confusion
    35 Confuse Ray
    40 Weather Ball
    50 Dark Pulse

Humanoid (evolves from Nebbia after levelling up with maximum happiness)
    Type. Normal
    Ability: Insomnia
    Design Based on the Humanoid from pokestar studios

HP- 60
    Attack- 120
    Special Attack 60
    Defence- 80
    Special Defence 80
    Speed- 100
    Total- 500

-Acid
    -Scratch
    5 Shadow Claw
    7Dark Pulse
    8Double-Edge
    10Ice Punch
    13Night Slash
    15 Rock Slide
    20 Slack Off
    25 Slash
    30 ThunderPunch
    33 Self Destruct
    35 Fire Punch
    37 Poison Jab
    40 Night Shade
    45 Swords Dance
    50 Knock Off
    55 Mach Punch
    60 Explosion

Dex Entry 1 This pokemon was created by Majin and was based on a corrupted humans in that film. As a result it is said to act very human like
    Dex Entry 2 This pokemon has become adapted to the wild very quickly. It is only seen at night

Monster- (Evolves from Humanoid with Dusk Stone)
    Ability- Pressure
    Design Based on the Monster from pokestar studios

HP- 100
    Attack- 140
    Special Attack 120
    Defence- 100
    Special Defence 100
    Speed- 100
    Total- 660

- Confusion
    - Dark Pulse
    - Psychic
    - Sucker Punch
    - Aura Sphere
    - Pain Split

Dex Entry 1- This pokemon was created by Majin. It leads groups of Nebbia and Humanoids.
    Dex Entry 2- This pokemon is seen as night. It is a particularly viscous pokemon that attacks in an erratic matter.
    Last edited by Luthor; 23rd April 2017 at 10:31 PM.

Spine Crasher
    Type-Steel/Physical
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move has a small chance of causing flinches
    Pokemon that can learn this-Pokemon with spikes asides from Grass types, such as Sandslash and especially Togedemaru can learn this

Ball Lightning
    Type-Electric/Special
    Attack-120
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Effect-Ball Lightning is similar to Solar Beam in that it takes a turn to charge, then is used. It creates a powerful electric orb that strikes next turn, however in rain it is immediately used

Rusting Wave
    Type-Water/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Effect-This move is super-effective against Steel types

Deftle
    Evolves from shuckle when leveled up above level 80 whilst inflicted with toxic
    Type- Bug/Rock
    Abilties Sturdy or Poison Heal
    Hidden ability Contrary
    HP 40
    Attack 5
    Special Attack 5
    Defence 330
    Special Defence 330
    Speed 5
    Total 715

— Sticky Web
    — Toxic Spikes
    — Withdraw
    — Constrict
    — Bide
    — Rollout
    — String Shot
    5 Encore
    9 Wrap
    12 Struggle Bug
    16 Safeguard
    20 Rest
    23 Purify
    25 Iron Defence
    27 Gastro Acid
    31 Power Trick
    34 Shell Smash
    38 Rock Slide
    42 Bug Bite
    45 Power Split
    45 Guard Split
    49 Stone Edge
    53 Sticky Web
    57 Venom Drench
    60 Ancient Power
    63 Gunk Shot
    66 Pin Missile
    70 Rock Wrecker

Dex Entry 1 This pokemon seems to barely move at all. It feeds on berries it stores in it's shell but due to it's longevity sometimes the berries have become toxic.
    Dex Entry 2 Due to the strength of the shell this pokemon fears only most viscous predators. It has to rely on the shell given it barely moves.
    Last edited by Luthor; 28th April 2017 at 10:23 AM.

Power Nullifier: An ability that works as, well, an anti-ability. When on the field, all other abilities are cancelled out. The downside, of course, is that the Pokemon has no real ability and the allies also lose their ability

Blue Flame
    Type-Fire/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move ignores the type resistance Fire has against Fire moves, and allows them to be burned by this move

Black Venom
    Type-Poison/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move ignores the type resistance Poison has against Poison moves, and allows them to be poisoned by this move

Red Thunder
    Type-Electric/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move ignores the type resistance Electric has against Electric moves, and allows them to be paralyzed by this move

White Freeze
    Type-Ice/Special
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Effect-This move ignores the type resistance Ice has against Ice moves, and allows them to be frozen by this move

Dark Cloud
    Type-Electric/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Effect-This unleashes the weather effect of Thunderstorm. In this effect, the accuracy of Pokemon who are not Electric or Ground types drop, and Electric type Pokemon increase in speed

Poison Cloud
    Type-Poison/Status
    Attack-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Effect-This unleashes the weather effect of Acid Rain. In this effect Pokemon that aren't Poison or Steel type get slowly hurt, while Pokemon who are Poison type boost in special defense

X Evasion: X Accuracy, for Evasion.

Zen Bead: An item to be held by Darmanitan. It boosts the power of Fire and Psychic-type moves.

Description: Darmanitan enters Zen Mode when holding this item if it has Zen Mode ability.

Gaia Jewel:
    An item to be held by Zygarde. It boosts the power of Dragon and Ground-type moves.

Description: Zygarde enters Complete Forme when holding this item if it has Power Construct.

Critical Ball:
    Always causes critical capture. *1 capture rate.

Light Jewel: An item to be held by Pikachu. It's a puzzling orb that boosts its Defense and Sp. Def stats.

Description: Doubles Pikachu's defenses.

Yamask Mask: An item to be held by Pokémon. When the holder is hit by an attack, the attacker's Ability becomes Mummy.

Description: Mummy as item. Non-consumable.

Weather Clearer:
    An item to be held by Pokémon. When the user enters battle, existing weather's effect is removed.

Description: Sky Lock, as item.

Terrain Clearer: An item to be held by Pokémon. When the user enters battle, existing terrain's effect is removed.

Room Unlocker:
    An item to be held by Pokémon. When the user enters battle, existing room's effect is removed.

Alolan Probopass (evolves from regular Nosepass whilst knowing a ground type move)
    Rock/Ground.
    Height 13 feet

Ability Arena Trap or Sturdy
    Hidden Ability Sand Stream

HP: 60
    Attack: 120
    Defense: 145
    Sp.Atk: 10
    Sp.Def: 150
    Speed: 40
    Total: 525

1 Stomping Tantrum
    1 Spikes
    1 Shore Up
    1 Gravity
    1 Wide Guard
    1 Low Kick
    1 Iron Defense
    1 Block
    1 Dig
    Evo. Stomping Tantrum
    4 Iron Defense
    7 Block
    10 Magnitude
    13 Sand Attack
    16 Rest
    19 Dig
    22 Rock Slide
    25 Power Gem
    28 Rock Blast
    31 Earthquake
    34 Sandstorm
    37 Earth Power
    40 Stone Edge
    43 Lock-On
    43 Fissure
    47 Fire Punch
    50 Sucker Punch

Dex Entry 1 Alolan Probopass has lost much of it's magnetic abilities but as a consequence it has managed to grow much larger. It hunts from underground.
    Dex Entry 2 Alolan Probopass hides the majority of it's body underground. It's legs and arms allow it to cause massive damage.

Design. This is based on the easter island heads with full bodies. It possesses arms and legs but the majoritory of it's body is below the ground.

Variant Empoleon
    Water/Ice
    Ability Torrent
    Hiddent Ability Snow warning

HP: 74
    Defense: 78
    Sp.Atk: 121
    Sp.Def: 71
    Speed: 106
    Total: 530

Dex Entry 1 This form of Empoleon lives in far colder regions than it's regular conterpart. It's horns are made of solid ice.
    Dex entry 2 It lives in cold hail conditions and has become much faster. Its slimmer body is much less effective at taking hits.

1 Aqua Jet
    1 Icicle Crash
    1 Ice Shard
    1 Nasty Plot
    1 Bubble
    1 Aurora Veil
    Evo. Aqua Jet
    4 Icy Wind
    8 Frost Breath
    11 Swords Dance
    15 Peck
    19 Bubble Beam
    24 Hail
    28 Icicle Spear
    33 Brine
    39 Freeze-Dry
    46 Mist
    52 Drill Peck
    59 Hydro Pump
    62 Blizzard
    65 Sheer Cold
    Last edited by Luthor; 5th May 2017 at 6:03 PM.

Fancy Wig: An item to be held by Pokémon. It is a curly wig that lowers opponent's Speed when user is hit by a physical contact move.

Description: Tangling Hair, but as item.

Detective Cap:
    An item to be held by Pokémon. It is an iconic cap that doubles the damage to the replacement if opponent switches out.

Description: Stakeout, but as item.

Wonder Healing: Floral Healing, but for Psychic Terrain.

Shocking Healing:Floral Healing, but for Electric Terrain.

Mystic Healing: Floral Healing, but for Misty Terrain.

Snow Build: Shore Up, but for Hail.

Soak Up: Shore Up, but for Rain.

Chase Goggles: An item to be held by Pokémon. It is a powerful goggle that allows user to hit upon switch out.

Description: Pursuit, but as item.

Alchemy Bottle: An item to be held by Pokémon. It allows user to copy the Ability of a defeated ally.

Description: Power of Alchemy, but as item.

Snatcher: Snatch, but as Ability.

Default Alolan Form signature moves

Gluttonous Chomp
    Type-Dark/Physical
    Attack-80
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Description-This biting move heals the user, similar to Leech Life. It can only be learned by Alolan Raticate at Level 25

Cold Steel
    Type-Steel/Physical
    Attack-80
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Description-The signature move of Alolan Sandslash upon evolving from an Alolan Sandshrew. This move has a good chance of freezing the opponent

Chilling Dread
    Type-Fairy/Special
    Attack-80
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Description-Has the same effect as Cold Steel, and is the signature move of Alolan Ninetales upon evolving from Alolan Vulpix

Bad Hairday
    Type-Steel/Physical
    Attack-80
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Description-A spread move, Bad Hairday drops the speed of those it hits by 1. It is the signature move of Alolan Dugtrio upon evolving from Alolan Diglett

Royal Assault
    Type-Dark/Special
    Attack-130
    Acc-100
    PP-10
    Description-This move requires a charge time to use. It is the signature move of Alolan Persian upon evolving from Alolan Meowth

Electrorock
    Type-Electric/Physical
    Attack-70
    Acc-100
    PP-15
    Description-This move is also treated as a Rock type. It is the signature move of Alolan Golem upon evolving from Alolan Graveler

Toxic Spill
    Type-Dark/Physical
    Attack-100
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Description-This move is guaranteed to poison whatever it touches, even Steel and Poison types. It is the signature move of Alolan Muk after evolving from Alolan Grimer

Heliolord

Evolves from Heliolisk when given a sunstone and has maximum happiness.
    Type- Electric
    Abilties Dry Skin or Sand rush
    Hidden ability Sun Deity (During harsh sunlight, Solar Power increases the Pokémon's Special Attack by 1.5×, and the Pokémon gains 1/16th of its maximum HP at the end of each turn.)

HP: 82
    Attack: 60
    Defense: 92
    Sp.Atk: 143
    Sp.Def: 94
    Speed: 129
    Total: 600

Level up Moves
    Evolve -sunny day
    -Solar Beam
    -Solar Electricity
    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Zap Cannon
    -Discharge
    - Electrify
    - Aura Sphere
    - nasty plot

New move- -Solar Electricity 120 BP Electric type. A two-turn attack. The user gathers light, then blasts electrical energy on the second turn. unless in sun in which case it's only one turn. (basically an electric type solar beam)

Dex Entry

Dex 1 This pokemon is said to be the embodiment of a sun god. It uses the power of the sun to launch devastating attacks.
    Dex 2 Using its frills it absorbs the solar energy to power itself. It's attacks can be so devastating some believe this pokemon to be a god.
    Last edited by Luthor; 11th May 2017 at 12:28 AM.

Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360