Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312
Results 7,776 to 7,796 of 7796

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

"Leaf Blade" variants:

Stats:
    ~ PP: 15
    ~ Attack: 90
    ~ Accuracy: 100
    ~ Physical Contact: Yes
    ~ Critical hits land more easily.

Possible Names:

Water - Pressure Blade/Aqua Balde (would be like the one that Greninja used in "Super Smash Bros." preview)
    Note: "Pressure Blade" is based on the fact that pressurized water can even cut Steel

Fire - Flame Blade/Magma Blade/Fiery Blade

Ice - Frost Blade/Ice Blade/Mist Balde

Electric - Lightning Blade/Charge Blade

Rock - Diamond Blade/Jade Blade/Crystal Blade

Dark - Foul Blade

Ghost - Shadow Blade

Poison - Toxic Blade

Psychic - Cosmic Blade

Steel - Galvan Blade (based on "Galvanized Steel")

Ability
    ~ Blade Master: Increase the power of "Blade" moves by 30%.
    Usable On: Gallade & Bisharp
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 19th April 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Move: Air Sphere ( A signature move for Rayquaza)
    Type: Flying
    Category: Special
    pp: 10
    Power: 100
    Accuracy: 95%
    Effect: 40% confusion rate. May also lower SpDef of the opponent.

The user absorbs the air that surrounds it and converts it into energy. This energy is then released in a pressurized sphere. May confuse the opponent. May also lower SpDef of the opponent.

Terraform (Signature move of Groudon)
    Type: Ground
    Category: Physical
    PP: 10
    Power: ?
    Accuracy: 95%
    Effect: Power is affected by weight. Also counts as a Fire-type move. Does extra damage to water types

The user stomps on the ground with its immense weight and causes volcanic eruptions, the heavier the user the more damage, this move also counts as a Fire-type move. Does extra damage to Water types

Tidal Surge (Signature move for Kyogre)
    Type: Water
    Power: 100
    Accuracy: 95
    Effect: Ground-moves aside from , Terraform, are now completely unusable, along with this the user's speed is increased.

The user uses its power to raise the water levels to obscene levels. Most Ground-type moves are completely unusable, the user also has a speed increase due to increased mobility

Now I understand Kyogre's move may seem overpowered, but, in all honesty, Kyogre has always had an advantage to Groudon through typing so I figured it wouldn't matter if I used this as a sort of special Flame Charge.

Air Sphere may appear lacking, but when you consider how it is simply a more accurate Hurricane with a SpDef debuff and only a subtle decrease in power it isn't to underpowered.

Terraform is definitely a move I had issues thinking of, although weight works well in Groudon's favor, being the heaviest pokemon gives it quite the advantage so I cannot atm, but I will definitely think of a power system.

Credit goes to Dragonitor for this user bar.
    Current Shinies:"MM" "MM" "RE" "CF" "CF" "Tyrunt" "MM" RE

Current Hunts in X: Honedge "MM"
    Planned Hunts: "CF" 2x

Ready to start hunting!

For great emphasis(because no one seems to read this part):NONE OF MY SHINIES ARE FOR TRADE. I only hunt for my shinies at the moment.

My code for 3DS/XY: 2406-5350-1882
    PM me if you wish to add me for safari purposes.

New Moves:

Sub-Swap
    Type: Dark
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    PP: 25
    Effect: The user cuts its HP by 1/3rd then steals the foe's Substitute (the HP of the substitute and damage it has taken remains the same state).

Weakening Switch
    Type: Fight
    PP: 20
    Effect: The user lowers foe's Def and SpD stats one stage, then switches out.

Eternal Defense
    Type: Steel
    PP: 5
    Effect: The user maximizes its Def, but minimizes its Atk and SpA.

New abilities:

Secondary Mirror
    Effect: Secondary effects are applied to users of that move against the holder of this ability. i.e. if foe uses Psychic, instead of it having 20% chance to lower the the opponent's SpD it has the same chance to lower the USER of that move. So if someone uses Psychic, Body Slam..etc any passive move against the holder of this ability the chance of inflicting a secondary effect is applied to the user of that move.

50/50
    Effect: Regardless of user's and foe's speed the chance of either going first is 50/50. So, this ability gives an permanent speed tie with anything. This does not include priority moves, only the speed stat.

Middle-Zone
    Effect: 20% to neutral attacks.

New Items:

Elemental Ring
    Effect: Applies x1.3 multiplier to moves that get STAB, while moves that don't get 50% reduction in power.
    Basically a non damaging Life Orb IF you are going to only use STABs. Examples can include Pokemon that use only STABs as a form of coverage like Watefall/Bounce DD/Sub Gyara, or EdgeCombat Terrakion..etc

Tank Chip
    Effect: Raises Atk and Def by 20%, but halves speed.
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Looking for any legit Genesect
    Offering Shiny Beasts (all but Raikou) and other things
    Please PM if interested

A few moves i think should be added to certain pokemon's movepools (some for competitive reasons some more simply because i think they should know them given their designs/appearance)

Arbok- poison fang

Seviper- thunder fang, ice fang, fire fang,

Luxray- slash

sudowoodo-hyper beam giga impact

unfeazent- acrobatics

pikachu- acrobatics, play rough

escavalier-gyro ball

Emolga- steel wing

Serperior- superpower

My Mega.

Mega Pidgeot
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Ultimate Power (Doubles the Pokémon's Attack and Sp. Atk stats)
    HP: 83
    Attack: 105
    Defense: 85
    Sp. Atk: 105
    Sp. Def: 85
    Speed: 116

And to top it off, lets give it Extreme Speed since it can apparently go faster than the speed of sound.

All hail Bird Jesus!

More ideas to come.

Just thought of a few others:

Thunder Trouble (Thundurus' signature move)
    Type: Electric
    Power: 85
    Accuracy: 100%
    Effect: When this move is is Super-Effective, increase the total damage by 50%. When this move is not Super-Effective, the opposing Pokemon is paralyzed.

The user summons its ancient powers to cause mischief with thunderstorms. This move's damage is increased further when it is Super-Effective. When it is not Super-Effective, the opposing Pokemon is paralyzed.

Wacky Winds (Tornadus' Signature move)
    Effect: When this move is Super-Effective increase the total damage by 50%, this move is Super-Effective on Electric-types.

The user summons its ancient powers to cause mischief with high wind currents. This moves damage is increased further when it is Super-Effective and it is also Super-Effective on Electric-type Pokemon.'

Gravel Pillar (Signature move of Landorus)
    Effect: This move also counts as a Rock-type move. When this move is super effective, the opposing Pokemon's speed is harshly lowered. When used on Flying-type pokemon, this move can affect opposing Pokemon regardless of type.

The user summons its ancient power to maintain peace through the creation of a jagged pillar made out of the earth. This move ignores the the Flying-types' resistances and also counts as a Rock-type move.

Ready to start hunting!

For great emphasis(because no one seems to read this part):NONE OF MY SHINIES ARE FOR TRADE. I only hunt for my shinies at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningKnightXY View Post
    Just thought of a few others:

Thunder Trouble (Thundurus' signature move)
    Type: Electric
    Effect: When this move is is Super-Effective, increase the total damage by 50%. When this move is not Super-Effective, the opposing Pokemon is paralyzed.

The user summons its ancient powers to cause mischief with thunderstorms. This move's damage is increased further when it is Super-Effective. When it is not Super-Effective, the opposing Pokemon is paralyzed.

Wacky Winds (Tornadus' Signature move)
    Effect: When this move is Super-Effective increase the total damage by 50%, this move is Super-Effective on Electric-types.

The user summons its ancient powers to cause mischief with high wind currents. This moves damage is increased further when it is Super-Effective and it is also Super-Effective on Electric-type Pokemon.'

Gravel Pillar (Signature move of Landorus)
    Effect: This move also counts as a Rock-type move. When this move is super effective, the opposing Pokemon's speed is harshly lowered. When used on Flying-type pokemon, this move can affect opposing Pokemon regardless of type.

The user summons its ancient power to maintain peace through the creation of a jagged pillar made out of the earth. This move ignores the the Flying-types' resistances and also counts as a Rock-type move.
    Ah, moves that are more powerful when super effective.

That could for some make the move too powerful, but I like it that way.

It sure makes Thunderous more of a Pokémon you don't wanna mess with.

But I have a question regarding your move Gravel Pillar. How exactly can a move be both ground and rock type? I'm confused at how exactly that would work.

If I go deep into it, it's confusing especially since a lot of Pokémon are duel-types.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

Pokémon I love which I feel got unwarranted hate or not many care for: Delphox, Golem, Huntail and Magmortar.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Hidden Ability Capsule. 500 BP. allows you to switch your pokemon's ability to it's hidden ability or vice versa. if going from HA to normal but pokemon has 2 normal abilities, you can choose which ability you want it to have.

My DeviantART
    AmourShipper, DiodeShipper, PalletShipper
    Offering Shiny Gengar for Manectite. PM me any offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Ah, moves that are more powerful when super effective.

That could for some make the move too powerful, but I like it that way.

It sure makes Thunderous more of a Pokémon you don't wanna mess with.

But I have a question regarding your move Gravel Pillar. How exactly can a move be both ground and rock type? I'm confused at how exactly that would work.

If I go deep into it, it's confusing especially since a lot of Pokémon are duel-types.
    For Gravel Pillar, I wanted to base it off of Hawlucha's signature move Flying Press. It has the ability to be both Flying and Fighting, which means it would actually inflict neutral damage on steel types due to the Flying type and Fighting type's balancing out. Whereas this also allows Flying Press to be a fighting move that also does higher amounts of damage on Grass and Bug types. The whole reason I made it both Rock and Ground was so it would be a little more of a punishment on Thundurus.

I also focused more on balancing out the Trio's power as Thundurus shares an obvious type advantage with Tornadus. I also figured Landorus' Ground type was a bit lackluster considering how it only allows immunity to Electric Type moves. Gravel Pillar was intended as a counter move for both Tornadus and Thundurus, although it may be a little too harsh for Thundurus and Zapdos.

Also here are a few other ideas I had recently:

Time Rewind (Signature move for Celebi)

Type: Normal
    Category: Status
    Power: -
    Accuracy: -
    Effect: Allows Celebi to gain any Stat changes from the Pokemon it was swapped in for. Say a Bisharp had a Swords Dance set-up, Time Rewind allows Celebi to copy that stat change. Although not run often, Haze would be ineffective as this move can be used again for the same stat changes.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, Time Rewind works on all stat changes in general. So even if the stat changes are only applied through Baton Pass, it will still count because it all depends on the Pokemon's stat changes before it was swapped out for Celebi.

The user manipulates time to allow it to gain help from a previous ally.

Strong Will (Signature move of Azelf)
    Type: Psychic
    PP:10
    Effect: The user's SpDef raises by one stage, while its SpAtk stat raises by two stages.

The user mentally increases its will to survive and sharply gains SpAtk, and has a slight gain in SpDef.

Useful Knowledge (Signature move of Uxie)
    Effect: The user's SpDef and Def increases by two stages.

The user extends its knowledge to defend itself by greatly increasing its SpDef and its Def.

True Emotion: (Signature move of Mesprit)
    Effect: The user increases three of its stats by random (excluding evasiveness and accuracy)

The user lets loose a wave of emotion and increases three of its stats by random. (This excludes evasiveness and accuracy)
    Last edited by ShiningKnightXY; 21st April 2014 at 5:44 PM.

Ready to start hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    "Leaf Blade" variants:

Stats:
    ~ PP: 15
    ~ Attack: 90
    ~ Accuracy: 100
    ~ Physical Contact: Yes
    ~ Critical hits land more easily.

Possible Names:

Water - Pressure Blade/Aqua Balde (would be like the one that Greninja used in "Super Smash Bros." preview)
    Note: "Pressure Blade" is based on the fact that pressurized water can even cut Steel

Fire - Flame Blade/Magma Blade/Fiery Blade

Ice - Frost Blade/Ice Blade/Mist Balde

Electric - Lightning Blade/Charge Blade

Rock - Diamond Blade/Jade Blade/Crystal Blade

Dark - Foul Blade

Ghost - Shadow Blade

Poison - Toxic Blade

Psychic - Cosmic Blade

Steel - Galvan Blade (based on "Galvanized Steel")

Ability
    ~ Blade Master: Increase the power of "Blade" moves by 30%.
    Usable On: Gallade & Bisharp
    I like the Water version of Leaf Blade.

And a Rock version would also be necessary since all physical Rock type attacks have terrible accuracy.I'd like a Rock type version of Leaf Blade to be related to diamond,it makes sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Altaria

Type-Dragon/Fairy
    Ability-Natural Cure[it's a great ability for a defensive pokemon]
    Stats:
    HP-85
    Atk-70
    Def-130
    SpAtk-80
    SpDef-145
    Spd-80

It think Dragon/Fairy suits it,it already learns Moonblast and other Fairy type moves,it'll just get stab now.Plus,with better defenses,it'll manage to be quite a good pokemon.It has a recovery move[Roost],a good ability,great movepool.

It resists: Fire,Electric,Grass,Water,Dark,Fighting,Bug
    Immune to: Dragon
    Weak to: Ice,Steel,Poison
    Double weakness: none

Mega Sceptile

Type-Grass/Dragon
    Ability-Super Luck
    Stats:
    HP-70
    Atk-135
    Def-75
    SpAtk-125
    SpDef-85
    Spd-140

It resists: Ground,Grass[Double],Water[Double],Electric[Double]
    Immune to: Powder and Spore moves
    Weak to: Ice[Double],Poison,Flying,Bug,Dragon

I predict it'll be similar to this.A fantastic offensive pokemon with an ability that's fitting for its moves[especially its signature move].It can be either a physical,special,or mixed sweeper.Frankly,I'd rather see Ash with this one than with Mega Charizard.

Mega Swampert

Type-Water/Ground
    Ability-Regenerator
    Stats:
    HP-130
    Atk-140
    Def-110
    SpAtk-105
    SpDef-110
    Spd-40

With these stats,it could be simply amazing.That's how they would,realistically,look...since Mega pkmn get a boost of 100 points in their stats.And Swampert already has good stats.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 21st April 2014 at 10:27 PM.

New mechanic: Combo-Breeding
    For some breeding combinations, the new Pokémon could gain traits from the father, or even become a new species!!
    Examples:
    Wailord/Pikachu >>> Surfing Pikachu
    Emolga/Pikachu >>> Flying Pikachu
    Espeon/Umbreon >>> Eclipse Eevee (Can evolve into Dragon Eeveelution through Shiny Stone)
    Lunatone/Solrock >>> Ecliptitine (Rock/Psychic)

Please tell me what you think of this
        Spoiler:- PASBL:

Quote Originally Posted by TheASC View Post
    New mechanic: Combo-Breeding
    For some breeding combinations, the new Pokémon could gain traits from the father, or even become a new species!!
    Examples:
    Wailord/Pikachu >>> Surfing Pikachu
    Emolga/Pikachu >>> Flying Pikachu
    Espeon/Umbreon >>> Eclipse Eevee (Can evolve into Dragon Eeveelution through Shiny Stone)
    Lunatone/Solrock >>> Ecliptitine (Rock/Psychic)

Please tell me what you think of this
    I think it would be rather interesting.Especially the Eclipse Eevee.But it would have to be reserved to only a few pokemon,maybe version exclusive or something.The Wailord/Pikachu is hilarious.

What do you think of my Mega speculation?

Time Rewind (Signature move for Celebi)

Type: Normal
    Effect: Allows Celebi to gain any Stat changes from the Pokemon it was swapped in for. Say a Bisharp had a Swords Dance set-up, Time Rewind allows Celebi to copy that stat change. Although not run often, Haze would be ineffective as this move can be used again for the same stat changes.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, Time Rewind works on all stat changes in general. So even if the stat changes are only applied through Baton Pass, it will still count because it all depends on the Pokemon's stat changes before it was swapped out for Celebi.

The user manipulates time to allow it to gain help from a previous ally.
    I love this!Let's say a previous pokemon has had a huge stat increase,like two sword dances,or belly drum,or speed boost or Cosmic Power,but died from whatever cause,Celebi uses the move and copies the exact same stat alterations.It could potentially be brilliant and deadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Milotic

Type-Water/Fairy
    Ability-Magic Guard
    Stats:
    HP-95
    Atk-70
    Def-109
    SpAtk-130
    SpDef-155
    Spd-81

Milotic is the counterpart of Gyarados...they basically have the same stats,only rearranged differently.So,it's really unfair that Gyarados got a Mega evo and Milotic didn't.But if Milotic would be given one,I think it would be great as Water/Fairy[more emphasis on beauty as opposed to Gyarados's emphasis on its power].It could become more human like,and thus,more like a mermaid.

Mega Zoroark

Type-Dark/Fairy
    Ability-Illusion
    Stats:
    HP-70
    Atk-115
    Def-70
    SpAtk-170
    SpDef-70
    Spd-115

Again,with the unfairness.Lucario got a Mega evo and Zoroark didn't.Though,I think Zoroark is more of a counterpart to Mienshao.I put an emphasis on Special Attack,because I feel it deserves it.It's an awesome pokemon.

Mega Mienshao

Type-Fighting/Dragon
    Ability-Protean
    Stats:
    HP-75
    Atk-175
    Def-70
    SpAtk-105
    SpDef-70
    Spd-115

Mienshao,enlightened.Its body becomes elongated and it bears resemblance to a chinese dragon.It could be so badass.Counterpart to Mega Zoroark.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 21st April 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I think it would be rather interesting.Especially the Eclipse Eevee.But it would have to be reserved to only a few pokemon,maybe version exclusive or something.The Wailord/Pikachu is hilarious.

What do you think of my Mega speculation?

I love this!Let's say a previous pokemon has had a huge stat increase,like two sword dances,or belly drum,or speed boost or Cosmic Power,but died from whatever cause,Celebi uses the move and copies the exact same stat alterations.It could potentially be brilliant and deadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Milotic

Type-Water/Fairy
    Ability-Magic Guard
    Stats:
    HP-95
    Atk-70
    Def-109
    SpAtk-130
    SpDef-155
    Spd-81

Milotic is the counterpart of Gyarados...they basically have the same stats,only rearranged differently.So,it's really unfair that Gyarados got a Mega evo and Milotic didn't.But if Milotic would be given one,I think it would be great as Water/Fairy[more emphasis on beauty as opposed to Gyarados's emphasis on its power].It could become more human like,and thus,more like a mermaid.

Mega Zoroark

Type-Dark/Fairy
    Ability-Illusion
    Stats:
    HP-70
    Atk-115
    Def-70
    SpAtk-170
    SpDef-70
    Spd-115

Again,with the unfairness.Lucario got a Mega evo and Zoroark didn't.Though,I think Zoroark is more of a counterpart to Mienshao.I put an emphasis on Special Attack,because I feel it deserves it.It's an awesome pokemon.

Mega Mienshao

Type-Fighting/Dragon
    Ability-Protean
    Stats:
    HP-75
    Atk-175
    Def-70
    SpAtk-105
    SpDef-70
    Spd-115

Mienshao,enlightened.Its body becomes elongated and it bears resemblance to a chinese dragon.It could be so badass.Counterpart to Mega Zoroark.
    Although I just realized how devastatingly overpowered Time rewind is. You could lose half your health to a belly drum and have celebi come in to gain the same stats without any consequences...oh well Game Freak won't be using these ideas any time soon.

Ready to start hunting!

Although I just realized how devastatingly overpowered Time rewind is. You could lose half your health to a belly drum and have celebi come in to gain the same stats without any consequences...oh well Game Freak won't be using these ideas any time soon.
    How about bringing a risk to the attack?Like with Double Edge or that fainting attack that Cresselia does.

Ok, try these!
    Zangoose/Seviper >>> Seviper with Zangoose markings
    Seviper/Zangoose >>> Zangoose with poison tipped claws
    Braviary/Mandibuzz >>> Some kind of combo thingy
        Spoiler:- PASBL:

Quote Originally Posted by TheASC View Post
    Ok, try these!
    Zangoose/Seviper >>> Seviper with Zangoose markings
    Seviper/Zangoose >>> Zangoose with poison tipped claws
    Braviary/Mandibuzz >>> Some kind of combo thingy
    Nah,the previous ones were better.

How about bringing a risk to the attack?Like with Double Edge or that fainting attack that Cresselia does.
    I cannot think of a legitimate downfall...maybe you only gain half of the stat total gain?

Ready to start hunting!

I cannot think of a legitimate downfall...maybe you only gain half of the stat total gain?
    Or you gain it for a few turns or something,like trick room.

Still, that doesn't seem too detrimental

Ready to start hunting!

Mega Delcatty
    Type: Normal/Fairy
    Ability: Unburden
    Stats:
    HP: 90
    Atk: 110
    Def: 65
    SpAtk: 55
    SpDef: 60
    Speed: 100

Grows a second tail, both have a heart shape at the end of them. Becomes taller, and has a lot more color. Spikier ears.

Mega Arcanine
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Flame Body
    Stats:
    HP: 110
    Atk: 130
    Def: 95
    SpAtk: 110
    SpDef: 95
    Speed: 125

Tail becomes encased in fire, and his hair is grown out much longer, much more lion-like.

"Hi everybody! I'm new to this site and don't know much. ;;
    If you ever want to battle in fifth generation, sounds like fun!
    Black 2 Friend Code; 2237-9772-2541

Since Floette received a different """form""", I decided to do one for Staryu as well:

http://i.imgur.com/EMKRdZe.png
    Eternal Dazzling Staryu
    Type: Water/Fairy
    Ability: Drizzle
    Stats:
    HP: 60
    Atk: 75
    Def: 85
    SpAtk: 135
    SpDef: 85
    Speed: 125
    Total BST: 530

New Moves:
    Eternal Gem
    Type: Special/Fairy
    Effect: The user attacks by forming several bright gems, which he launches at his opponent, and paralyses the target after it.
    Secondary Effect: 100% chance of paralysis.
    Base Power: 60
    Acc: 100%

Eternal Light
    Type: Special/Fairy
    Effect: The user releases a blinding light from its gem, forcing the opponent to switch after it has been hit.
    Secondary effect: Forces switching, -6 priority
    Base Power: 95
    Acc: 95%

Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312