That would just make games and shows and stuff much too complicated. Pikachu is amazing as he is. LONG LIVE PIKACHU!!!
To stay on topic, Pikachu doesn't need another member of its evolutionary family. It's enough that we get new "distant relatives" each generation (Marill, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga).
Paired with emeraldrayquaza | Ships: Poke+Contest, etc.
RIP Curt Gowdy, Jack Buck, Howard Cosell, Joe Paterno and Irvin Favre
Happy Days is one of the best TV shows of all time. If you haven't seen it, you're missing a lot.
Please do not stalk me. It makes me uncomfortable.
This banner was made by my online sister, Princess Raspberyl (soon to be known as Lady Luck)
Black2 FC: 3397 1900 0120 / W2:1722 2012 9464
My trade shop is open and running, here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post15730177 Please check it out!
Personally, I wouldn't want a Pikachu side evolution because it would probably just be a Raichu with a more Raticate-looking design or something. I don't think it's worth making.
Pikachu's line is pretty cool as it is. Doesn't need a split evolution. And about "Making Pikachu's stats higher", why would they? He is a mid family evolution. I know he is iconic and all that, but that doesn't mean he needs evolutions OR higher stats. Raichu is pretty good, and he doesn't differ that much from Pikachu, and it has higher stats. So there we go. I love Charmeleon, but that doesn't mean I want it to have higher stats! If I want him to grow stronger, that's what Charizard is here for.
And, about the split evolution, it just doesn't have a reason to happen. What would be the logic behind it? It has to have one. I mean, what else could he evolve into? A bigger and stronger electric rat? No, because that's Raichu.
Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...
And womanizer, of course!
This thread pretty much just discuss about one Pokemon, Pikachu. And the rules says no thread discussing a single Pokemon. Well, outside the Pokemon Discussion thread, that is.
So if you want to continue the discussion, try the Pokemon Discussion thread instead:
My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
Banner made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^
all right here is an idea for a pokemon i have
the predator pokemon
weight: 185 lbs
abilities: poison heal/intimidate(mold breaker)
physical appearance: picture a fusion between jurassic park's velociraptors and the movie alien's well aliens.
hp: above average
sp attack: high
sp defense: average
speed: VERY high
lv1 rock throw
lv5 bug bite
lv10 smack down
lv15 double team
lv25 rock tomb
lv30 dragon claw
lv30 poison tail
lv35 iron tail
lv45 fire fang
lv45 ice fang
lv45 thunder fang
lv50 rock slide
lv50 stone edge
lv55 giga impact
tm and hm(not in order):
body slam(not available i know)
double edge(not available i know)
dex description: this pokemon sees only body heat the rest of its senses are nearly unmatch, it is a social pokemon that always hunt in packs. xenoraptor are fairly short tempered and extremely aggresive in combat however they are also, surprisingly,extremely loyal to their trainer and are more than willing to work with others including the very pokemon they normally hunt also despite their agressive appearance these pokemon are also known to be omnivores.
Last edited by pokedigijedi; 24th January 2013 at 8:48 PM.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi
Bounties wanted dead or alive(trade):
Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1077-0052-0340
white 2 friend code: 5415-7722-6189
wifi battlers ive seen on youtube and enjoyed: angelofthenight091, shofu, flamingspade, xxmeteorxx, haydunn
New weather effects:
Wind- Special Attack and Speed of Flying types increases by 50% (Tailwind now causes this)
Thunderstorm- Increases the Special Attack of Electric types by 50%, randomly strikes a Pokemon on the field for 1/16 damage (times weaknesses and resistances). Can be drawn in by Lightningrod
Eclipse- Power of Dark and Ghost type moves increases by 50%, Accuracy for non Dark or Ghost types is 75%
Acid Rain- Power of Poison type moves increases by 50%, damages non Poison types for 1/16 damage.
Is there anything in Pokemon that you wish you could improve or want? For me, I'd like to play as a BLACK trainer for once....
SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!
Here is what I would improve:
1) I would make a lot of fire types unable of learning Solarbeam.
2) I would make Emboar become fire/dark type. In my eyes, it has more to do with dark than with fighting. Also, it's quite an inovating dual type for a starter.
3) I would introduce the bird type to solve the issue of Pidgeot, Dodrio.
4) I would include new types without altering old Pokemons (except an unavoidable minority).
5) I would make the playable character able to run without Running Shoes.
6) I would create a device to attract wild Pokemons of a certain nature.
7) I would make Togepi unable of learning Rock Smash. No, it cannot smash anything!
8) I would make terrains influence slightly on battle (for example, water Pokemons get 10% faster if battle occurs in the sea/lake).
9) I would make ungender Pokemons able to breed with other ungender Pokemons of the same species.
10) Miltank would be able to put eggs to hatch Tauros, and Nidoqueen eggs to hatch Nidoking.
11) I would make Kangaskhan baby become a Pokemon in the dex and its pre-evolution in the meantime. That creature is also named as Kangaskhan baby for the time being, but it has to gain its own name once and for all.
12) I would split Braviary and Mandibuzz of being gender counterparts. Then we would have also female Braviary and male Mandibuzz.
13) I would make an alternate female form for Machamp.
14) I would bring the VS. Seeker back. Cause we need to rematch and gain money. Fighting with E4 all the time gets boring in the long term.
15) I would make a game non-totally linear, and also non-totally unlinear. Because backtracking is charming.
16) I would make a different beginning... you could live in a mansion, instead a simple house. You could have only your father, instead your mom.
17) I would make a dark type gym. I am eager for one for a long.
Last edited by Mystical Jackal; 2nd February 2013 at 6:53 PM.
I would change playing as a 'pokemon trainer' and be able to choose-scientist, bird trainer, etc. And being able to customize your character.
Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.
If on the GTS you recieved a lv 100 mightyena named Xigbar that had crunch, shadow ball, dig and hyper beam-I traded him without knowing how the GTS works-are willing to trade nearly anything I have for it back.
"Well maybe pokemon need friends too, sure they're in competition but they need to be loved as well. It's okay to have more than one kind of pokemon like Tyranitar, if you love it enough you can have another because the new one can never take the sentimental value of the orignal, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
-My younger brother
I would like to be able to customize you're own character. xD
What if in future Pokemon games, We could fuse moves together to make them stronger?
Or in double battles, Pokemon could fuse moves?
Ex: Thunderbolt + Hyper beam = Hyper Thunderbolt?
I think you all know where I got this idea from.
SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!
they kinda started the idea with the pledge moves but this would be a cool way to step up double and triple battles if you can fuse any 2 compatible moves
May the odds be EVER in your favor
Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
I'm a christain through and through, copy and paste if you are to.
If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.
I want to see the 18th pokemon type as "Light", if you do as well, copy and paste in your signature.