Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311
Results 7,751 to 7,774 of 7774

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Hidden Strength
    Physical, 70 Power, 100 Accuracy
    The attack's type varies with the Pokemon's IVs.

And:

Magmortar gets Quick Feet.

Cradily wants YOUR SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by SMZCORE View Post
    Azguard (a combination of Aztec and Guard, also a pun on Asgard)
    Type: Electric / Fighting
    Ability: Sacrifice
    Effect: If a Pokemon faints by the means of self KO (Final Gambit, Explosion, Self Destruct, Healing Wish..etc) then immediately sends Azguard after, his Atk gets 50% boost.
    Base Stats:
    Total: 700
    HP: 100
    Atk: 140
    Def: 140
    SpA: 120
    SpD: 100
    Spe: 100

Moves:

-- Aztect Shield
    -- Thunder Shield
    -- Lock On
    -- Swords Dance
    -- Foul Play
    10 Circle Throw
    20 Shock Wave
    30 Ancient Power
    40 Cross Chop
    50 Wild Charge
    60 Close Combat
    70 Thunder
    80 Fissure
    90 Aztec Charge
    100 Aztec Shock

Aztect Shield
    Type Fighting
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    PP: 10
    Effect: Protects the user from contact moves. Raises Def one stage if the attack is NVE.

Thunder Shield
    Type: Electric
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    Effect: Protects the user from non contact moves. If the user is hit with a contact move, they paralyzed, however.

Aztec Charge
    Type: Fighting
    Power: 120
    Accuracy: 80
    PP: 5
    Effect: 30% chance to paralyze the foe.

Aztect Shock
    Power: 130
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 5
    Effect Hurts the user a little. 10% chance to paralyze the foe
    Basically a more powerful Wild Charge, with same recoil as opposed to Volt tackle's higher recoil.
    Stop right there.

This Pokémon is WAY too powerful.

If it's more powerful than Reshiram and Mega Mewtwo, you just know you're doing something wrong.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

For this who might remember this name in the fog of pre gen six craziness, I am now not so unstable as I became by the end.. erm... yeah- but I remember discussing something similar before the reveal of the type, in terms of the potential moves that could be Fairy type.

I have a small list that I've thought about quite meticulously in terms of utility and the fact there is only currently ONE Physical Fairy type move.

I was wondering what you guys thought of these ideas as well as any new ideas/critique I have tried to think in anticipation of things becoming spam-able or giving particular pokemon moves that could make them overpowered, with some exceptions that come from me being the sort that thinks pokemon should have the moves that make sense [coughFlareonFlareBlitzcoughcough].

I've even thought about distribution. But, having not actually played competitive 6th Gen, there may be some stuff I've completely overlooked!

Here goes:

Fairy Tail
    Fairy
    Physical
    'User's tail glows with a mystical energy which is then slammed against the opponent, with a chance to lower their special attack stat'
    Dmg: 85
    Acc: 95%
    PP: 15-20
    Has a chance to lower opponent's special attack stat by -1
    Learn: Pichu, Azurill, Snubbull, Plusle, Minun, pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Furfrou, Xerneas, Milotic, Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Mew, Keckleon, Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Lapras, Dratini, Ampharos, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Mantine, Grumpig, Flygon, Chimecho, Shinx, Riolu Serperior, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour Zebstrika, Audino, Whimsicott, Zorua Sawsbuck, Litleo, Meowstic, Sylveon, Zangoose
    Depict: User's tail or tails glow a pale pink followed by a bright flash of light, that slowly disperses, revealing a fuchsia coloured tail surrounded by yellow stars, on impact the temporary tail disperses as glittering pink particles.
    Distribution: Would likely be mostly a tutor move with a wide distribution of odd-tailed pokemon of a morewhimsicalorfabulousnature as well as all the pikaclones and legendary beasts.

Glamour Dust
    Fairy
    Status
    'the opponent is bombarded with a glittering dust that confuses them and also has a chance to inflict a random status effect.'
    Dmg: -
    Acc: 80%
    PP: 6-10
    Confuses the opponent and has a 30% of inflicting paralysis, freeze or a burn with a 10% of occurrence of each.
    Learn: Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Roselia, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Victreebel, Paras, Shroomish, Bellossom, Meganium, Misdreavus, Froslass, Glailie, Butterfree, Venemoth, Dustox, Mothim, Volbeat, Illumise, Kricketot, Wormadam, Celebi, Cryogonal Vivillon, Jumpluff, Flabebe, Carbink, Gourgeist, Diancie, Aurorus, Regirock, Regice, Registeel.
    Depict: User's entire body glows with a pale pink light which becomes a rainbow coloured crystal shell that cracks into tiny glittering particles of yellow, fuchsia and cyan light that surround the opponent before fading away.
    Distribution: A variety of Grass types that usually carry powder based moves, some Bugs, most lepidopterans; those who need more of a boost like Butterfree or Dustox, as oppossed to say, Volcarona or Forretress. There are a couple of the more whimsical Ghost types. Also, because it is like a kind ofcrystallinedust, some Rock types, Ice types and the Legendary Golems.

Star Storm
    Fairy
    Special
    'The user summons a flurry of glowing stars that damages the opponent with a mystical force.'
    Dmg: 120
    Acc: 100%
    PP: 5-8
    Lowers the user's special attack and special defense stat by -1 when damage is dealt to the opponent.
    Learn: Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Staryu, Gothitelle, Gardevoir, Jirachi, Ledian, Metagross, Victini, Meowstic, Carbink, Diancie, Baltoy, Klefki, Lunatone, Solrock, Sylveon, Musharna, Florges, Castform, Sigilyph, Beheeyem, Aromatisse, Delcatty
    Depict: User raises their arms/tail/body into the air in a outwards semi circle, where several balls of glowing white light appear, the user lowers themselves down, causing the balls of light to split into tiny glowing stars of fuchsia, white, cyan and yellow that envelop the opponent in a glowing flurry of stars, before floating away and disappearing.
    Distribution: This is a dangerous one, I've tried to keep it a little exclusive, but then the urge to include things like Staryu and Metagross came more from trying to be faithful to their theme. Metagross not so much, but I have a feeling Starmie would be devastating, with it's STABs, Boltbeam and this, it would be monstrous. Then things like Beheeyem, Meowstic and Baltoy get it, because of their cosmic connotations, same with Lunatone and Solrock.

Pixie Dagger
    Fairy
    Physical
    'The user quickly forms a dagger of magical light to slash the opponent'
    Dmg: 50
    Acc:-%
    PP: 12-18
    This attack always hits and has a high critical hit ratio, with +1 priority
    Learn: Gallade, Honedge, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Keldeo, Clefairy, Scyther, Sneasel, Mew, Celebi, Lucario, Carbink, Klefki, Volbeat, Illumise, Diancie, Absol, Zangoose, Mawile
    Depict: User summons a pale pink blade of light somewhere on their body, they then quickly launch the blade at the enemy, which causes a shower of of green sparks when it hits.
    Distribution: something blade-based which I wanted to have a fairly small distribution because of it's pretty crazy set of effects. I just wish there was a way to buff Scyther without buffing Scizor too :L but that seems pretty much impossible!

Ever After
    Fairy
    Status
    'User protects themselves with a mysterious power that allows them to survive the next turn.'
    Acc: -%
    PP: 8-14
    Allows the user to survive the next turn, regardless of any status, weather, or continuous moves in play, this move has +6 priority.
    Learn: Mew, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Audino, Swirlix, Spritzee, Flabebe, Starmie, Ninetails, Granbull, Mawile
    Depict: User closes their eyes and their body glows white, before reforming into a hollow pink star around their body that spins around them on a varying axis, until they are attacked, at which point the star forms into a ball of light that moves upwards in an arc until it fades away.
    Distribution: Pretty random but small group, meh.

Lunar Sickles
    Fairy
    Physical
    'by harnessing the power of the crescent moon, the user creates a pair of scythes to slash at the opponent, this move hits twice'
    Dmg: 45
    Accuracy: 95%
    PP: 14-20
    This attack has a high critical hit ratio.
    Learn: Cresselia, Scyther, Sneasel, Paras, Gallade, Xerneas, Absol, Lunatone, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Skitty, Nidoran m/f, Munna, Klefki, Florges, Mr. Mime, Zangoose, Pawniard, Mawile
    Depict: A silhouette of a full moon cloaked in mist appears behind the user, as they begin to glow with a pale pink light that is drawn towards their body from the silhouette behind them, forming a pair of iridescent crescent blades, glowing pink, yellow and blue. The user strikes twice at the opponent, once with each blade which then disperse as a mist, returning the user to their normal state.
    Distribution: All Moon stone evolutions, a lot of blade/claw based pokemon, Bisharp is probably too good with this I think, but I felt it was too fitting.

Star Blitz
    Fairy
    Physical
    'The user propels themselves towards the opponent like a shooting star, this move always goes first'
    Dmg: 70
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 6-9
    This move has +1 priority.
    Learn: Flabebe, Cleffa, Sylveon, Jigglypuff, Pachirisu, Emolga, Plusle, Minun, Dedenne, Pichu, Azurill, Plusle, Minun, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Staryu, Togetic, Castform, Swirlix, Elgeeyem, Gothita, Sableye, Mawile
    Depict: User launches themselves into the air and glows with a pale yellow light. Their body becomes enveloped in a ball of glowing yellow light that forms a star shape. They then propel themselves downwards at the opponent, crashing into them with a dazzling flash.
    Distribution: Pikaclones, celestial sorts and a couple of randoms.

Enchantment
    Fairy
    Status
    'Calling forth an arcane force, the user casts a spell, raising their attack and special defense stats'
    Accuracy: -%
    PP: 8-14
    This move raises the user's attack and special defense stat by +1
    Learn: Alakazam, Hypno, Golduck, Flabebe, Aromatisse, Kirlia, Slurpuff, Clefairy, Chansey, Jigglypuff, Audino, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Xerneas, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Manaphy, Shaymin, Diancie, Volbeat, Illumise, Ralts
    Depiction: The user's eyes glow an iridescent white as pink sound waves eminate from their mouth, these sound waves condense into two long iridescent ribbons that wrap around the user, briefly forming a double helix before fading away. The user's eyes remain iridescent, as well as their arms/tail/means of attack which give off an iridescent aura.
    Distribution: the chibi legends, various fairies, several Psychic types and some randoms

Mistify
    Fairy
    Status
    'The user temporarily transforms their body into an ominous mist, sharply raising their defenses but drastically lowering their attack and special attack for 4 turns.
    Accuracy: -%
    PP: 5-8
    Raises the user's defense and special defense by +2 but lowers their attack and special attack by -3, after three turns, the user's stat changes are reset.
    Learn: Xerneas, Florges, Aromatisse, Whimsicott, Gardevoir, Misdreavus, Munna
    Depiction: User summons a whitish pink mist that surrounds them, until it covers their entire form. Their actual body then fades out, to be replaced with the mist replica that has glowing red eyes [in the case of Xerneas, the gems in it's antlers are also present] and a constant misty aura which fades after a time.
    Distribution: Rare move, don't know how usefull it would be, as it becomes an auto debuff after three turns, but this could pair very well with Star Storm in the case of Florges, Gardevoir and Musharna, allowing them to tank hard but then hit hard.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Before I begin keep in mind that I want someone to respond to this post and tell me whether or not this mega evolution would work. And explain why it would or wouldn't work.

Alright here goes.

120 Special Attack
    85 HP
    135 Attack
    55 Defense
    50 Special Defense
    150 Speed

And the ability is powerful weasel, which powers special water-type moves by 50%.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

Plinus

Power: 250 Accuracy: 100%

Target fires an concentration of pure electrons together at the target.
    Target will faint at the end of the turn.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.
    5-2-2014

Default Regular Evolutions

Psyspirg (Evolves from Watchog when it knows a Psychic Type move.)

Type: Normal/Psychic

Height: 3'11''
    Weight: 74.3 lbs.

Ability: Keen Eye/Illuminate/HA: Inner Focus

Stats:
    HP: 70
    Atk: 97
    Def: 84
    SpA: 81
    SpD: 84
    Spe: 94
    -------------------------------------------
    Foulolf (Evolves from Mightyena when it defeats 150 Pokemon)

Type: Dark

Height: 4'03''
    Weight: 96.3 lbs.

Ability: Intimidate/Tough Jaws/HA: Moxie

Stats:
    HP: 84
    Atk: 121
    Def: 81
    SpA: 60
    SpD: 70
    Spe: 74
    ---------------------------------------------

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Name: Spinny
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Plinus

That's quite powerful, don't you think?

Cradily wants YOUR SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Plinus

This isn't Final Fantasy. I know these types of moves are always proposed in the forums no matter what generation, but seriously. 250 damage, and the target faints?! Also, major pronoun confusion between Target and Target. Use opponent and user like the in-game text describes. I'm assuming you meant "the user faints at the end of the turn".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)
    Platinum Nolan: 5456-9450-6056
    SoulSilver Marth: 3911-2110-0139
    White Ezekiel: 5286-1507-3882

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dawn Ball.

Has a higher catch rate when used from the hours of 4am-10am.
    And here's where I'd put a witty signature.

IF I HAD ONE!

New Move

Fairy Tail
    Type; Fairy
    BP: 60
    Accuracy: 90%
    Priority: -6
    Physical

This move has the same effect as Dragon Tail, only for Fairies. Now the first person smart enough to get what this refers to gets a cookie.
    FC: 5415-8385-3643

Hidden Ability Pokes

All right. Shiny Pokémon are now ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon. ULTIMATEPIC rate has been changed to 1/999 (1/199 with MM) and chaining is guaranteed to give you an ULTIMATEPIC horde on the 20th piece of grass/water/flower/cave floor/whatever. ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon always have IVs of 999, doubled base stats, and can have up to 10000EVS (but still only 252/stat). All ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon have an extra type called the AWESOME type. Any Pokémon that uses a contact move on an ULTIMATEPIC, immediately faints. ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon always have an extra ability called Overkill and 4 Bonus moves called ULTIMATEPIC Glory, ULTIMATEPIC Force, ULTIMATEPIC Invigoration, and ULTIMATEPIC ULTIMATEPICITY.

AWESOME type:
    Resistant to everything
    Super-Effective against everything

Note: These ability/moves will not work if not used by an ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon. No Skill Swap/Sketch/Metronome/Mimic/Whatever

Overkill:
    All moves an ULTIMATEPIC Pokémon uses have a damage multiplier equal to 2000/their BST.
    For Example, ULTIMATEPIC Sunkern has a x8.3333 multiplier and MMewtwoY has a X1.2821 multiplier

ULTIMATEPIC Glory
    300 BP, 10 PP, 100Acc
    AWESOME type
    Special
    Has a 15% Chance to make the target flinch.

ULTIMATEPIC Force
    300 BP, 10 PP, 100Acc
    AWESOME type
    Physical
    Has a 15% chance to paralyze the opponent

ULTIMATEPIC Invigoration
    -BP, 10 PP, -Acc
    AWESOME type
    Status
    Has a 100% Chance to raise all of your stats (Inc. accuracy and evasion) by 12 steps

ULTIMATEPIC ULTIMATEPICITY
    -BP, 10 PP, 100Acc
    OHKO Move
        Spoiler:- PASBL:

Move: Salvage
    Type: Normal
    Category: Special
    Power: 0
    Effect: The user's lost item in battle is brought back (If the item was stolen, the stealer's item is taken away).

Move: Encouragement
    Effect: The user's and allies' stats are boosted by 1 for two turns.

Move: Repeat
    PP: 15
    Effect: The last move done by the user is repeated (If Rock Blast hit 5 times and landed two critical hits, Rock Blast would hit 5 times and land critical hits).

Move: Maelstrom
    Type: Water
    Power: 45
    Effect: The target consistently takes damage in a whirlpool that lasts for three to five turns.

Move: Temper Flare
    Category: Physical
    Power: 25-115
    Effect: A tackle that gains more power the less health a target has. If the target is affected by a status affect, the hit always is at maximum power.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
    Make life take the lemons back!

Retypes:

Wailord
    Denser than air... why not Water/Flying? I know the Electric Weakness but Wailord is quite bulky...

Yanmega
    DRAGONfly. It is based of a dragonfly that lived with Dinosaurs, and Tyrantrum, a Dinosaur, is part Dragon type. So why isn't Yanmega Bug/Dragon?

Torkoal
    A big fire tortoise. Carracosta is part rock... why not Torkoal? Poor forever alone Magcargo...

Audino
    The worst chansey ripoff, still pure normal? It seems Game Freak abandoned it in NU... but... it would be way better as a Fairy or Normal/Fairy...

Milotic
    A counterpart to Gyarados, it would be great as a Water/Fairy. Azumarill cant be the ONLY Water/Fairy...

Blastoise
    I mentioned tortoises before... why can't it be Water/Rock or Water/Steel. In fact, Mega Blastoise would be great as a Water/Steel, to get STAB Flash Cannon

Kyogre and Groudon
    If Groudon can control Magma and Lava... why is it pure Ground? Ground/Fire would be way better, being able to take on it's Grass weakness.
    Kyogre should be Water/Ice too, to even it out.

And finally, my signature.
    Pokemon Glazed Nuzlocke Team

Grover Lv46
    Pikachu Lv50
    Husky Lv50
    J-Low Lv46
    Bad Gas Lv46

Quote Originally Posted by POTWHelper View Post
    Retypes:

Wailord
    Denser than air... why not Water/Flying? I know the Electric Weakness but Wailord is quite bulky... I suppose but technically it's LESS dense than air. Let's give the float whale some love!!

Yanmega
    DRAGONfly. It is based of a dragonfly that lived with Dinosaurs, and Tyrantrum, a Dinosaur, is part Dragon type. So why isn't Yanmega Bug/Dragon? DragonFLY FLYFLYFLY

Torkoal
    A big fire tortoise. Carracosta is part rock... why not Torkoal? Poor forever alone Magcargo... Agreed

Audino
    The worst chansey ripoff, still pure normal? It seems Game Freak abandoned it in NU... but... it would be way better as a Fairy or Normal/Fairy... Or they could not have made it in the first place...

Milotic
    A counterpart to Gyarados, it would be great as a Water/Fairy. Azumarill cant be the ONLY Water/Fairy... Great idea!

Blastoise
    I mentioned tortoises before... why can't it be Water/Rock or Water/Steel. In fact, Mega Blastoise would be great as a Water/Steel, to get STAB Flash Cannon
    Plausible with Fire/Dragon and Grass/Poison, Y no love for the stoise?

Kyogre and Groudon
    If Groudon can control Magma and Lava... why is it pure Ground? Ground/Fire would be way better, being able to take on it's Grass weakness. 'K that could work but it makes Kyo's water OP
    Kyogre should be Water/Ice too, to even it out. See above

And finally, my signature.
    You forgot Magnet Rise
    All of this looks great, my comments in italics

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCore View Post
    New Move

Fairy Tail
    Type; Fairy
    BP: 60
    Accuracy: 90%
    Priority: -6
    Physical

This move has the same effect as Dragon Tail, only for Fairies. Now the first person smart enough to get what this refers to gets a cookie.
    It refers to "Fairy Tale". Give me my cookie.

Cradily wants YOUR SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Before I begin keep in mind that I want someone to respond to this post and tell me whether or not this mega evolution would work. And explain why it would or wouldn't work.

Alright here goes.

120 Special Attack
    85 HP
    135 Attack
    55 Defense
    50 Special Defense
    150 Speed

And the ability is powerful weasel, which powers special water-type moves by 50%.
    Is this for mega-Floatzel? If it is, it probably wouldn't work because the speed is really high. It would outspeed too many Pokemon.
    Although Floatzel doesn't really have the best move set so it could work.

Changed mechanics:

Hail now gives Ice-types a 1.5x Defense boost and Ice-type Pokémon now resist Water, Ground and Fairy-type moves instead of just itself.

Mega Pikachu!I think there should be one.

Electric/Fairy.It would be like a new,improved Pikachu...and with the newest type in the game...and one of the best.

Appearance wise,it would look like a regular Pikachu,with a longer tail and Fairy wings and it would be capable of flight.

It's ability would be Protean-I was thinking along the lines of a physical Greninja.But Pikachu would have to gain some more physical attacks.

Stats:

HP-35
    Atk-115
    Def-40
    SpAtk-50
    SpDef-50
    Spd-130

Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedFan View Post
    Is this for mega-Floatzel? If it is, it probably wouldn't work because the speed is really high. It would outspeed too many Pokemon.
    Although Floatzel doesn't really have the best move set so it could work.
    There are megas with 150 speed.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 6th April 2014 at 10:42 AM.

New Evolutions

Eevee > Sandeon. Ground Type. Evovles when in new location called Sandstone Valley.

Eevee > Toxeon. Poison Type. Evolves when in new location Toxic Wasteland

Eevee > Windeon. Flying Type. Evolves when in new location Windswept Clifftop.

Dunsparce > Dunwyrm. Dark/Ground Type. Evolves in new location Sandstone Valley.

Dunsparce > Dunwyvrn. Dragon/Fire Type. Evolves in new location Windswept Clifftop.

Basculin (red stripe) > Leviatitan. Water/Dragon Type. Evolves in new location Abyssal Rift

Basculin (blue stripe) > Ichthytitan. Water/Dragon Type. Evolves in new location Abyssal Rift.

Spinda > Dizzybear. Psychic Type. Evolves when leveled up during the morning while holding new item Spiral Disc.

Farfetch'd > Samuraiduk. Flying/Fighting type. Evolves when leveled up at night while holding new item Ancient Sword

Carnivine > Snarevine. Grass Type. Evolves when leveled up during the evening while holding new item Flower Feed.

Jynx > Princice. Ice/Psychic Type. Evolves when leveled up during the night while holding new item Viking Helmet

Mr Mime > Master Mime. Psychic/Fairy Type. Evolves when traded for a Mrs Mime.

Mime Jr (female) > Mrs. Mime > Mistress Mime. Psychic/Fairy Type. Evolves first when leveled up holding new item Lipstick. Evovles again when traded for a Mr Mime.

Mightyena > Dreadyena. Dark/Ghost Type. Evolves in new location Ancient Burialground.

Weezing > Wretching. Poison/Dark Type. Evolves in new location Toxic Wasteland

Muk > Skum. Poison/Dark Type. Evolves in new location Toxic Wasteland

Chatot > Parracaw. Normal/Flying Type. Evolves in new location Rainforest

Corsola > Correef. Water/Rock Type. Evolves in new location Great Reef.

Delibird > Deliclaus. Ice/Fairy Type. Evolves when holding new item Santa Hat on Christmas Day

Qwilfish > Qwilshark. Water/Poison Type. Evolves in new location Great Reef.

Relicanth > Relicaulus. Water/Rock Type. Evolves in new location Coastal Pools

Stunfisk > Stunray. Water/Electric Type. Evolves in new location Great Reef.

Tortoal > Torcano. Fire/Poison Type. Evolves taught new move Ash Cloud, which it learns at level 42.

Porygon 2 > Porygon 3. Normal Type. Evolves when traded while holding item Official Patch Disc.

Sharpedo > Megalojawz. Water/Dark Type. Evolves in new location Abyssal Rift.

Combee (male) > Dronebee. Bug/Flying Type. Evolves when it learns new move Drone, which it learns at level 25.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Stop right there.

This Pokémon is WAY too powerful.

If it's more powerful than Reshiram and Mega Mewtwo, you just know you're doing something wrong.
    I made it specifically to be in the league of Mewtwo (not mega though) and Arceus, in retrospect some of its moves may have been overkill. The ability Sacrifice, while powerful is situational.

Can you elaborate on why you think it's "Way" too powerful, interested to see which aspects you found that made you think that way.

--------------------------------------------

Anyway,

Mega Evolutions:

Mega Articuno
    Type: Ice / Flying
    Ability: Refrigerate
    New move:
    Super Beam
    Power: 75 (Special)
    Accuracy: 100
    Stats:
    HP: 90
    Atk: 105 (+20)
    Def: 110 (+10)
    SpA: 145 (+50)
    SpD: 124 (+20)
    Spe: 85

Mega Zapdos
    Type: Electric / Flying
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Stats:
    Atk: 90
    Def: 95 (+10)
    SpA: 145 (+20)
    SpD: 95 (+5)
    Spe: 165 (+65)

Mega Moltres
    Type: Fire / Flying
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Atk: 100
    Def: 140 (+50)
    SpA: 165 (+30)
    SpD: 85 (+0)
    Spe: 100 (+10)

Mega Arceus
    Type: Depends on the mega stone; you can fuse the Arceusite with a given plate forming for example Water-Arceusite. Without a plate, it'd just be the Normal-type. Do note that the plate infused mega stone only serves to determine the initial type of mega arceus, but does NOT give a boost to the respective type like a plate would.
    Ability: Element Mastery (Fancy name for a Protean clone)
    You might be thinking if it has protean, why does the initial type matter? well it matters for Judgement type, which would be always water with Water-Arceusite for example and it would be there for switch in purposes (for this you can for example use Steel-Arceusite to switch in and just use other offensive moves when going for it).
    BST: 796
    HP: 136 (+16) (the only Mega with increased HP)
    Atk: 136 (+16)
    Def: 136 (+16)
    SpA: 136 (+16)
    SpD: 136 (+16)
    Spe: 136 (+16)

I think it's only logical Arceus would get a mega to release his "true" potential. The idea oh HP gain also makes it the only Mega with that feature (besides letting HP go would have destroyed the symmetry). I can only imagine that Mega Arceus would wreck havoc. Not sure if this is the best representaiton, but I've always thought that a protean (or Protean clone)mega Arceus would make sense.

Time for the gem:

Mega Luvdisc (you read it right)
    Type: Water / Fairy
    Ability: Majestic Power (a SpA version of Huge Power)
    HP: 43
    Atk: 30
    Def: 75 (+20)
    SpA: 100 (+60)
    SpD: 85 (+20)
    Spe: 97

New TM learned: Dazzling Gleam

Basically a glass-cannon. even with increased defenses, its HP and defensive capabilities is still relatively fragile. Its huge SpA boost (along with Majestic Power) gives it 598 SpA if Timid or 656 if Modest.

A good set would include all-out attacker with Modest or Timid if you wanna outspeed more things. An Agility set is also viable and can act as a late game finisher/sweeper.

Agility makes it have a high speed, combined with its high SpA it'll be hard to take down without priority. Water/Fairy provides good offensive coverage. Ice Beam is to hit Grass types harder.
    Last edited by SMZCORE; 8th April 2014 at 1:56 AM.
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Looking for any legit Genesect
    Offering Shiny Beasts (all but Raikou) and other things
    Please PM if interested

Mega Victini

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Stats:
    HP: 100 (+0)
    Atk: 110 (+10)
    Def: 115 (+15)
    SpA: 130 (+30)
    SpD: 140 (+40)
    Spe: 105 (+5)

Ability: Pixelate

Height: 1'04''
    Weight: 14.7 lbs.

Appearence: It has grown fairy-like wings on it's knees. It now has some pink on it's ears and hands.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Name: Spinny
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Sheelmor
    Type: Steel
    Ability: Shield Bash / Battle Armor
    Effect of Shield Bash: Moves that protect the user also deal 6.25% to the foe if the move was a Contact.
    Dex: Its body is so durable it was rumored to be unbreakable.
    Stats:
    HP: 75
    Atk: 5
    Def: 230
    SpA: 5
    SpD: 50
    Spe: 10

Level up movepool:

-- Protect
    12 Mirror Shot
    15 Bide
    19 Wide Guard
    22 Metal Burst
    27 Detect
    33 Counter
    38 Safeguard
    41 Iron Defense
    55 Skull Bash

Egg moves:
    Crafty Shield
    Barrier
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    Guard Split
    Guard Swap
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Looking for any legit Genesect
    Offering Shiny Beasts (all but Raikou) and other things
    Please PM if interested

Mega Donphan
    Ground/Steel
    Ability: Defiant
    Atk: 155 (+35)
    Def: 135 (+15)
    SpA: 70 (+10)
    SpD: 100 (+40)
    Spe: 50
    Battle Analysis: Did someone say curse sweeper? Donphan's amazing attack would skyrocket with curse and who cares about that speed anyway? +1Atk, +1Def seems good on it's own, also boosting your new STAB Gyro Ball until you realise his ability - Defiant. When Defiant comes into play, you get another +2Atk boost so that a Curse effectively gives you +3 Atk, +1 Def and +Power on Gyro Ball.
    Expected Tier: OU
    Example Set:
    Donphan@Donphanite
    Sturdy>>>>>Defiant
    Impish 252HP/252Atk/4SpD
    -Curse
    -Gyro Ball
    -Earthquake/Stone Edge/Rapid Spin

More coming later. Please tell me what you think of my new megas!

Quote Originally Posted by TheASC View Post
    Mega Donphan
    Ground/Steel
    Ability: Defiant
    Atk: 155 (+35)
    Def: 135 (+15)
    SpA: 70 (+10)
    SpD: 100 (+40)
    Spe: 50
    Battle Analysis: Did someone say curse sweeper? Donphan's amazing attack would skyrocket with curse and who cares about that speed anyway? +1Atk, +1Def seems good on it's own, also boosting your new STAB Gyro Ball until you realise his ability - Defiant. When Defiant comes into play, you get another +2Atk boost so that a Curse effectively gives you +3 Atk, +1 Def and +Power on Gyro Ball.
    Expected Tier: OU
    Example Set:
    Donphan@Donphanite
    Sturdy>>>>>Defiant
    Impish 252HP/252Atk/4SpD
    -Curse
    -Gyro Ball

More coming later. Please tell me what you think of my new megas!
    Defiant doesn't work with self-induced stat reductions, as that wouldn't make sense flavourfuly.
    As far as the actual mega goes, I doubt it would hit OU primarily because it is so slow and it's defensive typing fails to back it up. All the types it is weak to are common attacking types; Fire, Water, Fighting and Ground, while it's resists cover very few common offensive types (though resisting Dragon and Fairy is nice). It's high defense would help it out with most Fighting and Ground attacks but it's lower Special Defense makes it more susceptible to most Fire and Water attacks fired at it. This limits MDonphan to a wallbreaker role, which may or may not be outclassed by MHeracross and MMawile. It's bulk is nice, but non-mega Life Orb outclasses it in offensive power disregarding the Mega's Steel STAB (Your EV spread hits 409 Attack in mega form, the same EV spread on a LO set hits 452 Attack).
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311