View Poll Results: ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?

0 0%
  • ?

0 0%
Page 293 of 319 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 7959

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clintj1206 View Post
    This is a long thread, and admittedly, I've only read the first and last pages. But I see the same arguments everywhere. Honestly, I believe Dark to be a mixture of both deceitful/evil ways and actual dark energy. I mean Fake Tears, Thief and Sucker Punch clearly fall in the former; but Dark Pulse, Dark Void and Night Slash seem to use Dark energy.
    Therefore, I believe a Light type could also present as a mixture of actual electromagnetic spectrum energy and "goodness"!
    I made a stab with creating attacks, abilities, and type advantages of a Light type that can be found HERE
    I also attempted to design some Light Fakemon which can be seen HERE

I must stress, I am in no way saying there SHOULD be a Light type. It's been a while since Dark and Steel were introduced, the types are now relatively balanced, and people hate change, so it is unlikely. I'm just saying I think there COULD be a Light type.
    The Dark Type is the Evil Type in Japan. It's all about dirty fighting.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

All the other types are already the "goodness" you are looking for. They all use a fair strategy or actual skill to their advantage.

I would personally love more types but there aren't many to have:
    Data (someone suggested that earlier)
    ??? (i dunno what moves it could but maybe anti- moves?)

but really no one has to take them on board or anything. they're just my ideas.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Move for Weezing: Smog Blitz
    Type: Poison
    Cat: Physical, On-Contact
    Power: 90
    Acc: 100
    PP:15
    Target: One Pokemon adjacent to user.
    Effect: High Critical-hit Ratio, 30% Chance of Posion

"The user rams into its target while discharging filthy, poisonous gas. Critical hits land more easily."

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Move for Weezing: Smog Blitz
    Type: Poison
    Cat: Physical, On-Contact
    Power: 90
    Acc: 100
    PP:15
    Target: One Pokemon adjacent to user.
    Effect: High Critical-hit Ratio, 30% Chance of Posion

"The user rams into its target while discharging filthy, poisonous gas. Critical hits land more easily."
    Very, very powerful, perhaps too powerful. Slash is 70/100 with a high critical hit ratio. A signature move could warrant either a poison chance or a power increase, but not really both.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Default Pokemon Gray idea: The Madness of King Harmonia and other things

Seven deadly Pokemon
    These Pokemon are, of course, based off the seven deadly sins.

Name-Iramon(mix of "ira" and Amon)
    Type-Dark/Fighting(you expect a brutal fighter for wrath)
    Ability-Anger Point(obvious)
    Apperance-An upright bull with bear limbs and devilish horns

Name-Avammon(mix of "Avarice" and Mammon)
    Type-Dark/Rock(rock as in precious stone)
    Ability-Pickpocket(its greedily stealing your item)
    Apperance-A many armed frog with a silver color. The shiny is gold

Name-Assuria(mixing Asmodeus and luxuria)
    Type-Dark/Fire(in Purgatory, the lustful must deal with the heat of their lust)
    Ability-Cute Charm(kind of obvious)
    Apperance-A satyr(also referencing Pan's lustfulness)

Name-Levidia(mixing Leviathan with invidia)
    Type-Normal/Dark(its got nothing special-it wants another type)
    Ability-Mold Breaker(it can't have any real ability, so it'll ruin yours)
    Apperance-A worm with a dogs mouth

Name-Belfedia(Belphegor and Accedia)
    Type-Dark/Ice(water being so lazy it can't be bothered with liquid form)
    Ability-Truant(much like Slaking, it's powerful but can't be bothered)
    Apperance-A sloth!

Name-Gulzabub(Gula and Beezelbub)
    Type-Dark/Bug
    Ability-Gluttony
    Apperance-Locusts

Name-Subecifer(Superbia and Lucifer)
    Type-Dark/Psychic
    Ability-?
    Apperance-Angelic/demonic serpent

The Madness of Ghetsis
    Part of Pokemon Gray is that, due to the events of the previous two games, Ghetsis has completely lost it. While not the main villain, Ghetsis is a part of the plot and is looked after by the Shadow Triad. Ghetsis can barely communicate, and needs the Shadow Triad to execute his plans. Despite this, he's even more vicious. His cape has been replaced by a clothes that are similar to a straight-jacket. Think C-2's normal clothes from Code Geass. Ghetsis lacks a right arm(which I suspect he lost between BW1 and BW2), and his remaining hand is bandaged due to biting it.

You fight him after defeating Stroval, when going up to fight the Elite 4 for a second time. Having run off from the defeat, his clothes are torn and ripped. Instead of fighting you, he immediately beats you out. Before he can summon his Hydreigon, your starter Zoroark stops him. Ghetsis can be seen hunching over, with his hair become long and shaggy. He looks utterly demented. Worse, the remix of his song

"Penance" will be even more warped. His song will start quiet, but get louder. It will lack tone, and be 8-bit-ish. This symbolises his degraded mind. Occasionally it'll return to its orchestral state, but only when Penance becomes a maniacal laugh eg(Pe-HEHE-HEH-nce! PeHEHEH-nce Pe-HEHEHAHEHEHAHAHE PENACE). When you only have one Pokemon, all music cuts out
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 20th March 2013 at 9:32 AM.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

You know what would be awesome? If the Bike was upgradable. Say, the first time you get the Bike, it pretty much just allows you to move faster. But then later in the game, you can upgrade it to the Mach Bike (for those unfamiliar with the Mach Bike, it allows you to move even faster, allowing you to speed up sandy slopes and zip across crumbling floors), and then even later you upgrade it so it also has Acro Bike functionality (allowing you to hop up rocks and narrow platforms), etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

New Pokemon:
    Based on Bighorn Sheep
    Type: Normal/Rock
    Abilities
    Reckless
    Sheer Force
    (hidden)
    Rock Head

Learns moves such as;
    Headbutt
    Take Down
    Double Kick
    Swagger
    Iron Defense
    Double Edge
    Head Smash
    etc.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

New: pokemon gain exp points not only when they win the battle, but also when they´re having a difficult battle. Ex: lucario is fighting zebstrika. It resists all sparks and defeat it with three force palms. Lucario gains exp points after each force palm and after each spark.
    Licario would also gain exp point if it was defeated.
    Oh, bolt the cat, i liked that bike idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    New: pokemon gain exp points not only when they win the battle, but also when they´re having a difficult battle. Ex: lucario is fighting zebstrika. It resists all sparks and defeat it with three force palms. Lucario gains exp points after each force palm and after each spark.
    Licario would also gain exp point if it was defeated.
    That seems like it would be difficult to implement, and also a bit too rewarding. You'd gain EXP for every attack you took and every attack you landed? You'd be leveling up way too fast, and Arceus knows the EXP system is messed up enough as is in 5th gen.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

You would earn just a few exp points for every atack took/landed. The levels would go up just as fast as nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    You would earn just a few exp points for every atack took/landed. The levels would go up just as fast as nowadays.
    I don't like the current EXP system. It's too hard to level up if you're overleveled. I mean, if you're any more than 3 levels over your opponents level, it becomes ridiculously hard to level up to the point where they have to (over)compensate with crap like Lucky Eggs and Audinos. They should cap off the amount of EXP you get after you pass the opponents level. Lemme illustrate what I mean with an example. Let's say you're fighting a Lv. 5 Patrat. Under the current EXP system, it'd work like something like this:

Lv. 3- 35 EXP
    Lv. 4- 30 EXP
    Lv. 5- 25 EXP
    Lv. 6- 20 EXP
    Lv. 7- 15 EXP

Instead, it should be like this:

Lv. 3- 35 EXP
    Lv. 4- 30 EXP
    Lv. 5- 25 EXP
    Lv. 6- 25 EXP
    Lv. 7- 25 EXP

That way, you can still get the benefit of underleveled Pokemon without having to suffer too much grinding for overleveled Pokemon

Not to mention there's False Swipe. Since it never faints the opponent, you can get up to a maximum of 64 (If PP is maxed out) hits in and you can abuse it against Audino and well...Overleveled much? Shedinja would be used since it's the only Pokemon immune to Normal Moves that can use it so Audino can't use Take Down and Double Edge.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 23rd October 2012 at 10:09 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Not to mention there's False Swipe. Since it never faints the opponent, you can get up to a maximum of 64 (If PP is maxed out) hits in and you can abuse it against Audino and well...Overleveled much? Shedinja would be used since it's the only Pokemon immune to Normal Moves that can use it so Audino can't use Take Down and Double Edge.
    That's a good point. There's no reason why you can't just use a bunch of weak attacks on purpose.

Special events(Only available at Halloween)
    Haunted House event
    Type-Location-based event
    How to obtain-On the last seven days of October, you can get this in Wifi form
    Pokemon-It contains almost all non-legendary ghost types that have fully evolved; each encounter has a chance of having their Hidden Ability(except the ones that don't have one.) It is encountered after the Elite 4, and the Pokemon are very strong(Lvs 50-60). These Pokemon are: Gengar, Sabeleye, Banette, Mismagius, Dusknoir, Drifblim and Cofagrigus. Then, of course, is the main attraction.
    Story-In the spirit of Halloween, it is creepy. A mysterious haunted house appears. At first, it seems like a tourist attraction. However this is a trap-the ghosts are luring people in order to steal their souls. You see people in there catatonic and unresponsive. At the moment, you can't catch any of the Pokemon there. You must face the leader of the ghosts-a shiny Chandelure with Shadow Tag, all the way at Level 70. If you lose, the game turns off and you have to try again from the last time you saved(implying he took your soul). Chandelure has Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Curse and Flame Burst. Instead of "The Wild Chandelure appeared" it will go "the wild Chandelure attacked" You cannot catch it immediately, however after beating it the Chandelure decides that you are worthy and becomes part of your team. Chandelure will pop in a Cherish Ball. You get to catch the other Pokemon after you have Chandelure

Fake evolutions
    Hopklin, the Jewelery Pokemon
    Name-Merger of Hopkinsville and Goblin
    Evolves from-Sableye when it learns Power Gem(around Lv 26)
    Type-Dark/Ghost
    Ability-Gem Eater(Rock-type attacks heal instead of hurt)/Keen Eye/Prankster(Hidden World)
    Apperance-A hunched, larger Sabeleye with more goggle-like diamond eyes. The limbs are bigger and embedded with gems. Hopklin has a tail, and visible sharp teeth. It also has sharp claws.
    Stats-Hopklin has great attack and defense, but little special attack or special defense. It's somewhat speedy.
    Moves-Differing from Sableye, Hopklin has a number of Rock type moves. It can learn Smack Down, Rock Blast and Stealth Rock. It also gets Bite and a powerful Crunch
    Description-"Having consumed its weight in gems, Hopklin's very bones have been embedded in precious minerals. It can tear through caves to find more gems."/"Jewelry stores and banks have found themselves emptied, but with no evidence for a human culprit. It is likely the doing of Hopklin."

Ankhalm, the Reborn Pokemon
    Name-Merger of Ankh and Embalm
    Evolves from Cofagrigus via friendship
    Type-Normal/Ghost
    Ability-Mummy
    Apperance-A more humanoid version of Cofagrigus, in a similar appearance to Osiris. Its face is its mask
    Stats-Less defensive and more offensive than Cofagrigus. Also medium speed
    Description-"Though once a human, Ankhalm has come to terms with its status as a spirit. It no longer cries."/"Thanks to its partner, Ankhalm is at peace with its nature. It likes to manifest a humanoid form"
    Moves-Ankhalm has some Normal type physical moves, and a couple Fighting moves

Ghost type moves
    Shadow Fang
    Type-Physical
    PP-20
    Power-65
    Acc-100
    Notes-The user releases an unnerving bite on its opponent. This may lead to their infection. Shadow Fang will cause whoever is bitten to become a Ghost type 2 turns from then.

Drag Down
    Type-Special
    Power-200
    PP-5
    Acc-100
    Notes-The user drags the enemy down to the underworld, knocking them both out. Its a Ghost counterpart to Selfdestruct

Fakemon
    Lithotomb, the Cemetary Pokemon
    Name-Lithosphere and tomb
    Type-Ghost/Ground
    Egg group-Mineral
    Ability-Immunity/Weak Armor, Mummy(Hidden Ability)
    Apperance-Lithotomb is a shaggy, dirt-covered semi-humanoid. It is hunched over and skeletal.
    Inspiration-Lithotomb is based off a zombie.
    Pokedex entry-"A mysterious water was once poured on the grave of a Pokemon. Lithotomb was seen shortly afterwards."/"A dark force seems to have reanimated Lithotomb. It will lurk at its prey, ignoring pain."
    Stats-Similar to traditional zombies, Lithotomb is slow. It has vicious attack , but regular defense. Its special stats aren't that impressive
    Moves-Lithotomb knows a bunch of "mud" attacks, and a few Poison moves. These are Poison Gas, Toxic and Poison Fang

Phlegice, Achydros and Cocoil(respectively the Fog, Spirit and Soul Water Pokemon)
    Name-Each is based of one of the rivers of the Greek underworld. The other names come from different states of water: ice, hydros(aka liquid water) and boil
    Type-Ghost/Water
    Egg group-Amorphous
    Ability-Swift Swim(Phelgice, Achydros), Shadow Absorb(Ghost type moves heal this Pokemon instead of harm)
    Apperance-All three are feminine looking ghosts made of ice, water or steam. This does not mean they are female-only or change typing, though. Their bodies are partly made out of scythes
    Evolution: Plegice-Lv 34-Achydros-Lv 56-Cocoil
    Pokedex entry-"Some say that Phlegice is a spirit lost in the underworld. Despite this, it seems oddly content." "Achydros is both a Ghost Pokemon and the river that spirits must travel through the underworld. Those who are lost in Achydros' water leads to becoming one with its water." "Serving as one of the earls of the underworld, Cocoil can determine the fate of spirits. If displeased, Cocoil will trap the spirit within its body, forever."
    Stats-This Pokemon is a Special oriented pseudo-legendary

Hartis, the Underworld Pokemon
    Hades(the greek underworld and god of the underworld)+Mortis(Latin for death)
    Type-Ghost/Steel
    Egg group-None(its a legendary)
    Ability-Mortal Coil(When in the party, all other Ghost types have their attack boosted)
    Apperance-While Hartis has the skeleton motif of traditional Grim Reapers, it is somewhat different. Tying with the "four horsemen" idea, Hartis is a horse, but with glorious white wings and a beard(Thanatos, the Greek personification of death, had a beard and wings). The body is made up of a sort of knight's armour, with a ribcage-like breastplate. The head is a skull-mask. The body seems to be hollow inside, as occasionally creaks open and reveal a mystical flame. It has one eye, similar to Dusknoir
    Evolution-Hartis does not evolve
    Pokedex entry-"Hartis is the absolute ruler of the underworld. The fate of everything beyond the mortal coil is determined by him." "While mortals fear it, Hartis is ultimately a reasonable and fair being. Your fate will be judged properly by Hartis."
    Stats-Being a high-tier legendary, Hartis has a high stat total of 680. It is best at special attack and special defense.
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 30th October 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

New pokemon game!
    This one has access to EVERY region and lets you pick the one you start in, every time you beat a region you can travel to a different one that you select, with the gyms and elite 4 being on par with your levels
    Your character is customizable from boy or girl as well as their clothes, hair, colors, backpack and favorite non-legendary pokemon.
    Your starter is NOT one of the 3 starters from the region you pick, but your favorite pokemon and gets a stat boost... now let me elaborate.
    Let's say your favorite is Bulbasaur, your starter will be Bulbasaur and will not be given the option to evolve and will get a substantial stat boost due to having a low base stat total. If you pick Venusaur, you get Bulbasaur who WILL evolve, and will get a smaller stat boost because Venasaur's total base stats are much higher... these starters cannot be traded, so you can't abuse a powered pokemon... and the stat boost would vary but would be something like...
    Base of 600, no change (as they're strong enough as it is...)
    600 - 535, 5+ to all stats (Not much but it helps right?)
    534 - 490, 10+
    489 - 460, 15+
    459 - 400, 20+
    399 - 300, 25+
    299 - 200, 30+
    199 and below, 35+
    this is basically so players who like weaker pokemon can have their signature and have it be strong. It may sound a little broken, but remember that it's only 1 pokemon and the are NOT tradable. If you breed them, their eggs don't inherit the stat boost, its strictly for your favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_taurus View Post
    New pokemon game!
    This one has access to EVERY region and lets you pick the one you start in, every time you beat a region you can travel to a different one that you select, with the gyms and elite 4 being on par with your levels
    How many times do I have to say it? Visiting every region isn't feasible, there's not enough space for more than two regions, plus the level pacing doesn't support it either. You're already going to be Lv. 40-60 by the time you beat one region, then Lv. 50-70 by the time you beat two. At that rate, you'll be Lv. 100 before you're even halfway done. And by that point, the game would get really tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_taurus View Post
    Your starter is NOT one of the 3 starters from the region you pick, but your favorite pokemon and gets a stat boost... now let me elaborate.
    Let's say your favorite is Bulbasaur, your starter will be Bulbasaur and will not be given the option to evolve and will get a substantial stat boost due to having a low base stat total. If you pick Venusaur, you get Bulbasaur who WILL evolve, and will get a smaller stat boost because Venasaur's total base stats are much higher... these starters cannot be traded, so you can't abuse a powered pokemon... and the stat boost would vary but would be something like...
    Base of 600, no change (as they're strong enough as it is...)
    600 - 535, 5+ to all stats (Not much but it helps right?)
    534 - 490, 10+
    489 - 460, 15+
    459 - 400, 20+
    399 - 300, 25+
    299 - 200, 30+
    199 and below, 35+
    this is basically so players who like weaker pokemon can have their signature and have it be strong. It may sound a little broken, but remember that it's only 1 pokemon and the are NOT tradable. If you breed them, their eggs don't inherit the stat boost, its strictly for your favorite.
    And what if you decide you want a new favorite? One of the best things about Pokemon is its flexibility. The idea is that you use your favorites by battling with them, you don't need an in game distinction for that.

Ok. Here I go. Way overpowered move.

Name: Sunshine Blast
    Type: Grass
    BP: 300
    Accuracy: always hits
    PP: min: 5 max: 99
    Hits: all foes
    Availability: Sunkern. Tis Sunkern must be the result of an egg that has been produced by two level 100 Sunflora with max EV's, perfect IV's, and both holding a Sun Stone. One out of a hundred Sunkern will have this move.

well I was thinking having it be online or something, rather than on a handheld, more space that way...

And if you pick a new favorite, make a new character. What if I play platinum, choose the guy, and later decide I want to play as the girl? Flexibility is nice, but sometimes you just have to make a decision and stick with it. If you can't do that, don't bother keeping your favorite and just play normally. I personally like a lot of really weak pokemon, and would like to be able to play with them and have them be stronger

So I was thinking, it would be nice if I could customize my Pokemon with accessories and stuff. I mean, yeah, you already have accessories for contests and musicals and stuff, but it's kind of limited and pointless. It'd be nice to be able to use them outside of battle. So you know what would take accessories to the next level? In battle effects. For instance, one accessory would be armor that when worn by your Pokemon increases their Defense and Special Defense. Also, if you had the option of color customization. It'd add a bit more variety and personality to battles if you could do something like this.

Legendary Trainers
    These mythical people are known for their deeds and achievements, rather than their title (such as being a Champion or Gym Leader). Not many people get to see them face-to-face, and even some may consider them as a myth.

Shrine Maiden Annabelle

There was once a great, poison-based demon that terrorized the White Forest. It nearly destroyed the place, but a trainer confronted it and challenged it to a battle. The trainer is Annabelle, and her Pokemon eventually defeated the demon and drove him away. Afterwards she settled in the ruins and help rebuilt the forest, giving the Pokemon who lived there comfort when their friends were killed by the demon's arson. When a portion of the forest was built, a shrine was built in tribute to Annabelle. It is made up of a huge garden and a mansion in its center, being her home. From there, she watches over the forest should the demon return to rule again.

She is associated with a white rose, and might have owned Reshiram. She usually use Normal, Grass and Fire-type Pokemon.

Corp Tycoon Zack

A billionaire and a founder and CEO of Black Corp, he was also the reason Black City prospered. It was back when Black City was a wasteland. Zack built and lived in a simple house to start a simple business. It first started as an inn service for travelling trainers to rest. Then, he doubled the inn as a shop for trainer's essentials. He also came up with business strategies to earn more profits. He also invited people to stay and work for him and his business grew further. He was also introduced to investments and got into it, especially those based on technological advancements. Eventually, the rural area becomes a well-known city.

He is often seen holding a tablet device and was thought to have Zekrom. He typically uses Fighting, Steel and Electric Pokemon.
    Last edited by pikadon92; 30th October 2012 at 11:08 AM.

Floral Burst
    Special Attacking move
    Type: Grass
    Base power 75
    Accuracy: 95

30% chance of Paralyzing, poisoning or sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    Legendary Trainers
    These mythical people are known for their deeds and achievements, rather than their title (such as being a Champion or Gym Leader). Not many people get to see them face-to-face, and even some may consider them as a myth.

Shrine Maiden Annabelle

There was once a great, poison-based demon that terrorized the White Forest. It nearly destroyed the place, but a trainer confronted it and challenged it to a battle. The trainer is Annabelle, and her Pokemon eventually defeated the demon and drove him away. Afterwards she settled in the ruins and help rebuilt the forest, giving the Pokemon who lived there comfort when their friends were killed by the demon's arson. When a portion of the forest was built, a shrine was built in tribute to Annabelle. It is made up of a huge garden and a mansion in its center, being her home. From there, she watches over the forest should the demon return to rule again.

She is associated with a white rose, and might have owned Reshiram. She usually use Normal, Grass and Fire-type Pokemon.

Corp Tycoon Zack

A billionaire and a founder and CEO of Black Corp, he was also the reason Black City prospered. It was back when Black City was a wasteland. Zack built and lived in a simple house to start a simple business. It first started as an inn service for travelling trainers to rest. Then, he doubled the inn as a shop for trainer's essentials. He also came up with business strategies to earn more profits. He also invited people to stay and work for him and his business grew further. He was also introduced to investments and got into it, especially those based on technological advancements. Eventually, the rural area becomes a well-known city.

He is often seen holding a tablet device and was thought to have Zekrom. He typically uses Fighting, Steel and Electric Pokemon.
    I like the idea of having a Legendary Trainer class. That'd be interesting.

Lightbulb Pokémon First Movie Clones

Ok, so I was rewatching Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back last night and aside from it making me shed manly tears once more in some parts, it got me thinking.

Am I the only one who would love to have Game Freak release Mewtwo's Clones as capturable Pokémon in their next game? They'd all stand out individually from standard Pokémon by having the markings seen in the movie (Those who aren't marked could be marked in a similar fashion). Even better, if it affected all 149 original Pokémon (Mew and Mewtwo shouldn't have this for obvious reasons). Anyone else agree?

Releasing the 'clones' 14~15 years after the movie debut, in a Generation which will probably have no relation to Kanto, seems very pointless to me. Unless they are planning to remake Kanto again and make a new movie about Mewtwo, what is a very very unlikely possibility.

Page 293 of 319 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast