0 0%
Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363
Results 9,051 to 9,063 of 9063

Thread: Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

Lugiaby
    Psychic/Flying
    Main Ability- Rattled
    Hidden ability-Multiscale

Can be hatched from an Egg but is treated as a baby pokemon and thus cannot breed. Said to be the pre-evolution of Lugia but no currently known way to evolve it.

HP: 76
    Attack: 70
    Defense: 100
    Sp.Atk: 70
    Sp.Def: 124
    Speed: 110
    Total: 550

Movepool
    Same as Lugia.

Dex Entry 1: Lugiaby is the baby form of the pokemon Lugia. There has been much reasearch attempting to work out how it evolves.
    Dex Entry 1: This pokemon was thought to be a myth until an incident in Johto. For a baby pokemon it's power is unmatched.

Appearance- Based on the Lugia baby named Silver.

Method of obtaining- Leave a Lugia at the daycare centre with a Ditto while the Lugia holds Legendary Incense.

Default Episode Platinum and Sinnoh Legends

Episode Platinum

Cyrus (Torn Lord) and Episode Platinum: The final boss of the DP remakes is Cyrus. Specifically, the original Cyrus from the "pre-Mega" universe, Pokemon Platinu. Using the Distortion/Torn World, described as "an intersection between realities", and the different flow of time, he has spent millennia of personal time learning how to manipulate the Distortion World

The result is an entity who is already warping the Distortion World and the main universe is at threat. You face this being once you have obtained Dialga and Palkia. Like in Gold and Silver, one is obtained in the main story and the other later. The first thing he does is release the Cyrus of the DP remakes from prison, who uses his new empowerment to fight, beat and capture Cynthia so she doesn't interfere

The distortions have resulted in Giratina being displaced in the main universe, weakening it. However there is hope. A dormant megastone, Giratinite, has been developed, however it requires the right conditions to use it. Mega Giratina works like this

Mega Giratina
    Type-Ghost/Dragon
    Ability-Torn Physics. Torn Physics means that moves that would do no damage against the opponent, so long as they are related to type advantages, no longer applies. So Ghost and Normal can hit each for example
    BST-780
    Item needed-Giratinite

It is explained that unlike other Mega forms, this is the original, lost form of Giratina, before it was banished. You enter the Distortion World...however as it turns out, the player character from Pokemon Platinum, an alternate version of you managed to follow his/her version of Cyrus. A double battle between the two versions of the player character and Cyrus occurs

Once done, the remake Cyrus uses his last efforts to knock the original player character out of commission. Torn World Cyrus, in a rage and exhausted from using his powers, attacks you

Torn World Cyrus
    Type-Dragon
    Ability-Levitate
    BST-780
    Note-This is the first in-universe, non-studio real fight with a human being, due to how powerful he's become

The brawl is enough for the two Cyrus' attention to be lost, causing a divine interventing. A tear in reality opens up, and it is Arceus' dimension. Here, in the dimension born out of the cosmic egg it came into being from, Arceus stands on high and is utterly enraged at the two Cyrus. Torn Lord Cyrus tries to attack but his powers are robbed due to being suddenly separated from the Distortion World

Making clear it never intends to let them escape, it looks upon you. It explains that it must undo the damage to reality, but its extreme power means its changes will cause a massive backlash and devestate Sinnoh from earthquakes and other natural disasters as a result of reality re-arranging itself.

Not wanting to cause this harm, it explains that it needs someone to help control its power and cause zero damage as it fixes the universe. To do that it must be captured as it is, as it knows you can be trusted. You are allowed as many attempts, but the story will not progress unless captured. Being in its home dimension, Arceus is in its Unbound Form

Arceus Unbound
    Type-Normal
    Level-80
    Ability-Mastery. Mastery means that any non-Normal move will be increased in power by 30%
    BST-800
    How to obtain-The strongest Pokemon by far, Arceus Unbound can be unlocked if you have the Red Crown key item. Yes, this will be with Mega Rayquaza in the anything goes tier

Sinnoh Legends

Dialga/Palkia and the Lake Trio: Unchanged mostly, however each of the Lake trio has a special mini-game you must complete to get their interests, relevant to the domain of spirit they rule over

Heatran: Unchanged

Regi quartet: Post-Elite 4, there are three temples on the Fight, Survival and Resort Area. This is how you get the Regi trio, and use them to awaken Regigigas

Phione connection: Phione are a rare(1-5%) fishing encounter in areas at the edge of Sinnoh. They cannot evolve initially, however once you get all eight gym badges this changes. It is explained that Phione can only evolve into Manaphy in special ocean waters at Level 50. An experimental environment will allow a Level 50 or above Phione to evolve, however it can only be used once and thus keep Manaphy unique

Cresselia and Darkrai: Unlike in previous games Darkrai is not an event Pokemon. During your time in Canalava City, the boy is having a nightmare. In the Diamond remake you go to find Cresselia to have the power to free him, and in the Pearl remake you go find Darkrai so it knocks it off. They are both Level 40 and next to each other in the Sinnoh Dex

Shaymin: If you manage to beat the Elite 4 and become Champion, a garden will open for you in Floroama Town. The town Shaymin has been protected and they have waited for someone good-hearted to take care of it. Prove yourself and you may catch it at Level 60. It will be in its Sky form due to the effects of the garden
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 11th September 2017 at 3:57 AM.
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post

Torn World Cyrus
    Type-Dragon
    Ability-Levitate
    BST-780
    Note-This is the first in-universe, non-studio real fight with a human being, due to how powerful he's become
    This gives me and idea. Perhaps not an original idea, but an idea nonetheless.

I very much feel not battling Lusamine herself in Sun and Moon was a missed opportunity. She would've made an amazing boss. With that said, let's see if I can make up a decent concept.

Mother Beast Lusamine

Type: Fairy/Poison
    Classification: N/A
    Height: 17’ 4" (5.3 m)
    Weight: 520 lbs. (235.8 kg)
    Dex Entry 1: N/A
    Dex Entry 2: N/A

Description: Lusamine in her Mother Beast forme.
    Etymology: N/A

Ability: Mother Boost - Increases Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage upon knocking out a Pokémon.

Move Set
    - Poison Jab
    - Flash
    - Recover
    - Dazzling Gleam

Base Stats
    HP: 109
    Attack: 93
    Defense: 107
    Sp. Atk: 127
    Sp. Def: 131
    Speed: 103
    Total: 670

Default Legendary evolutions, pre-evolutions and "breeding"

Aerocero, The Mystic Wind Pokemon
    Type-Flying
    Ability-Pressure(Normal Ability), Cloud Nine(Hidden Ability)
    BST-500
    Note-Aerocero is a very rare Flying type, a 1-5% encounter rate. However it can evolve into one of the legendary birds. There are great pillars, the Ice Pillar, the Thunder Pillar and Flame Pillar. Touching these allow Aerocero to evolve into Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres. However they can only be used once per save file, keeping the Pokemon it evolves into unique

Eevee-Beast trio: At long last, it is revealed that the Eevee were the Pokemon who perished in the tower's flame. If you have a Ho-oh, once it has reached max friendship you can use a ritual that creates three special evolutionary items, however this cannot be repeated in the same save file. They are the Water, Thunder and Fire Feather. Through them Eevee will transform and "super-evolve" into Suicune, Raikou and Entei respectively

Regi trio: There are three obelisks, the Ice, Steel and Rock Obelisk. With a Regigigas, they can be crafted to make a Regice, Registeel and Regirock. This is the only way to normally obtain a Hidden Ability

Spoiler:- stuff:

Edit:
        Spoiler:- edit:

Edit 2:
        Spoiler:- Stuff:
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; Yesterday at 5:55 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

New Mega Evolution!

Mega Mimikyu
    - Mega Evolves from Mimikyu with Mimikite
    Type: Ghost/Fairy
    Classification: Disguise Pokémon
    Height: 5" (0.12 m)
    Weight:1.1 lbs. (0.49 kg)
    Dex Entry 1: Mimikyu's frightening appearance revealed. It is believed this appearance only emerges when it reaches its breaking point. In this state, it feels nothing but fury.
    Dex Entry 2: In a state of constant rage, it viciously attacks anyone with great strength. It is believed this rage stems from the shame of its true image.

Description: A small, all-black shadowy figure with incredibly long arms and massive clawed hands. Its eyes are large and constantly shining, with its mouth stretched across its body and gaped open, revealing several rows of sharp teeth. A smoky aura emits from its body.
    Etymology: N/A

Ability: Eternal Rage - The Pokémon's power is boosted, but at the cost of HP each turn.
    - Explanation: This ability boosts the Pokémon's power to 1.5x the usual amount, but the Pokémon also loses 1/10th of its HP each turn, regardless of whether or not it attacks.

Base Stats
    HP: 55
    Attack: 130 (+40)
    Defense: 60 (-20)
    Sp. Atk: 80 (+30
    Sp. Def: 105 (+0)
    Speed: 146 (+50)
    Total: 576 (+100)

Default More Pokemon breeding and the such

Eon duo breeding: The other member of the Eon Duo can be obtained in a similar manner to Cosmog. If you have a Latias or Latios, go to Southern Island. A ritual will result in a Latios or Latias arriving, and a "mating ritual" (don't worry, its G-rated nuzzling) results in a crystal being created. This hatches into a Level 1 Latios or Latias

Tanovim, the Complete Dragon Pokemon
    Type-Dragon/Steel
    Ability-Plasma Drive(this Pokemon's Electric and Fire type moves are increased in power by 50%)
    Egg group-None
    Gender ratio-None
    BST-740
    Note-This Pokemon is the fusion of all three members of the Tao Trio

Diancie egg: It is revealed that the mutation that led to Diancie being born is a result of the Ultimate Weapon mutating things. If you come to the Diamond Pillar with a Carbink, it will produce a chrysalis which emerges to a Level 1 Diancie. However the Pillar's energy is lost, preventing this from happening multiple times per save file

Charjabug- Dashing form.
    Ability- Speed Boost.
    Type- Bug/Electric

HP: 57
    Attack: 82
    Defense: 95
    Sp.Atk: 55
    Sp.Def: 75
    Speed: 136
    Total: 500

Requires Charjabug Car- Held Item. When equipped onto any Charjabug it allows it to transform into Dashing form. This item cannot be knocked off but does cost 1/16th of the users health each turn.

Upon transforming into this form it gains the ability to learn Pitstop but will lose the move if it removes the item
    Pitstop
    New Move- Electric
    - Recovers 50% of health but has to switch out immediately.
    Status
    5PP

Charjabug now gets the ability to learn

Baton Pass
    Agility
    Swords Dance

Dex Entry 1: This form of Charjabug is very popular in racing. It can become the fastest pokemon known.
    Dex Entry 2: This pokemon uses it's natural electricity to pour the kart. It does tire it out occasionally.
    Last edited by Luthor; 15th September 2017 at 12:32 AM.

Nice. Here's Kalos' take on it

Rhyhorn(Racing Form)
    Type-Ground/Rock
    Ability-Speed Boost
    HP-70
    Atk-110
    Def-135
    Sp.Atk-20
    Sp.Def-40
    Speed-125
    Description-Racing Rhyhorn are a breed of Rhyhorn in Kalos. Though incapable of evolving in Racing Form, they are significantly stronger than normal Rhyhorn. You can obtain one by proving yourself in the Rhyhorn Race mini-game. It, along with Lycanroc, is the only Pokemon who can learn Accelerock

I wonder if "Skitten" would be a better name for Skitty than "Skitty", but then i relise Skitty is kinda punny...xD Still. Skitten woulda been a pretty adorable name for it :3
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    I wonder if "Skitten" would be a better name for Skitty than "Skitty", but then i relise Skitty is kinda punny...xD Still. Skitten woulda been a pretty adorable name for it :3
    That seems a bit too obvious, but Persian is a literal persian

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    For me that'd be a good name. But i think it'd be even better for an adorable Skitty pre-evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    For me that'd be a good name. But i think it'd be even better for an adorable Skitty pre-evolution.
    Ohhh, good point there :3 Maybe Nintendo will consider that ^_^
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363