Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best movie about Pokemon?

Default Which is the best movie about Pokemon?

Some people think that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the best one.

Personally i think all pokemon movies are pretty lame. Especially the ones where a pokemon are speaking normal language, and are like helpless until they help defeat the enemy in the end with the help of Ash.

That's a tough one, there are a lot of great ones, like Pokémon Forever, Destiny Deoxys, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and I could go on.

But I don't think any of the movies are standalone movies in the slightest, and I think a lot of live-action movies are better.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.

The Darkrai Movie was so great in my opinion. Cool animation and awesome music. Oracian was the most beautiful song in any Pokemon Movie, hands down. That scene was so rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arn View Post
    Personally i think all pokemon movies are pretty lame. Especially the ones where a pokemon are speaking normal language, and are like helpless until they help defeat the enemy in the end with the help of Ash.
    Probably hasn't seen the first movie.

I liked the Darkrai movie and the Lucario movie. All the others were meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    What do you know the characters from the same series have the same artstyle. Did you also know Mario and Luigi look alike too?
    I only have one thing to say about this.
    You forgot the comma.
    Join this league!

Any movie besides 4EVER, Heroes, and Keldeo was good in it's own right. But the best ones are the Lucario movie, Pokémon the Movie 3, Rise of Darkrai/Zoroark, Mewtwo and Extremespeed Genesect. The newest one looks great though, still haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III View Post
    I liked the Darkrai movie and the Lucario movie. All the others were meh.
    Have you even seen Spell of the Unown, Mewtwo and the Legend Awakened, or the first movie? Those movies aren't what I call "meh", considering the amount of trashy movies are released each year.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 21st August 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Any movie besides 4EVER, Heroes, and Keldeo was good in it's own right. But the best ones are the Lucario movie, Pokémon the Movie 3, Rise of Darkrai/Zoroark, Mewtwo and Extremespeed Genesect. The newest one looks great though, still haven't seen it yet.

Have you even seen Spell of the Unown, Mewtwo and the Legend Awakened, or the first movie? Those movies aren't what I call "meh", considering the amount of trashy movies are released each year.
    I've watched all of them except Zoroark and Diancie. I will say that there are some that are better (Deoxys Unknown Lati@), but mostly just tacky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    What do you know the characters from the same series have the same artstyle. Did you also know Mario and Luigi look alike too?
    I only have one thing to say about this.
    You forgot the comma.
    Join this league!

Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III View Post
    I've watched all of them except Zoroark and Diancie. I will say that there are some that are better (Deoxys Unknown Lati@), but mostly just tacky.
    Zoroark was decent enough I suppose. The Lati@s movie, that one was okay, not a great one since the dub made it all blue looking. Tacky meaning what exactly? Just cheesy?

I liked Mewtwo Strikes Back, the Power of One, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, and Rise of Darkrai the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Pokemon Movie 2000 and Pokemon Movie 8 with Lucario were the best. I liked m02 for it's humor and plot, and m08 was a beautiful work of art.
    Can't handle us, so cool baby, scandalous

I feel that MewTwo strikes back is an all around good movie. It's the only one I've seen so far that I could say this about. I even think that this movie could be done well in live-action form too!

The latios and latias movie was great too, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was really interesting and had some pretty mature themes!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

movie 3 is amzing, really dark and superb animation.

Now if they could just get michael Bay to direct a live-action movie, thatd be great.
    Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Now if they could just get michael Bay to direct a live-action movie, thatd be great.
    I can imagine it.

Thrilling commercial for it on TV with nothing but explosions. Awesome.

I honestly think the Lucario movie was the best by far. *As in Ash almost died goddamnit*

No but really that was the only Movie I actually cried in ;-;
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus

Destiny Deoxys is my favourite Pokemon movie. Plusle and Minun are delightful and it's nice to have Ash not be the focus of the legend's attention for a change. Even friends of mine who aren't big on the TV series have liked it, which says a lot imo. I also love the Lucario and Lugia movies, despite how cheesy the latter is XD
    Searching for shiny

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too †

I always thought the first three movies were pretty strong and then it went downhill until the Darkrai movie which is the best one imo

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    *As in Ash almost died goddamnit*

No but really that was the only Movie I actually cried in ;-;

But Ash actually dies in the first movie! And all the Pokemanz cry to bring him back! Haha. It was a sad moment for me too, didn't get me crying though.

The only thing that ever made me cry was Ash letting Pikachu go and Misty saying her goodbye.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

The Power of One is my favorite over most of the others. The Darkrai movie was pretty okay as well.

"These woods are lovely, dark and deep..."

I like a few, here are my favorites:

The first movie, 4EVER, and I also like Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

Although I probably like the pokemon ranger one mostly since it had some good ash and may moments in it :P

Ok if you want to battle me I will most likely do battle spot rules, but I will do smogon too sometimes. I don't hate smogon it' just that I like battle spot rules better and play them a lot more. But every once in a while I might battle with smogon rules.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

Some of my favorite pokemon:

PM1 was great except for ALL THE FEELS. And I really liked the Power of One. I liked Destiny Deyoxes and the Zoroark one, and also the Darkrai one. They were all great, but these stand out to me. I think it was overboard making two BW movies for both legends though.

Well, I haven't watched Hoenn movies, but my favorites are Zoroark:Master of Illusions, Power of one, Arceus and Jewel of life and Darkrai Rises. Power of one is very important movie for me, because it's reason that i play pokemon this moment. It was my first touch on pokemon, so i love that movie.
    Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I watched all of the Pokémon movies recently, and can't say I loved any of them. They ranged from plain bad/boring to OK/entertaining. But if I had to pick favourites, it would be the Jirachi and Lucario movies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, get real. There's no denying it:
    Everybody knows that the best Pokemon movies are Hitmonchan's Fishing Misadventure and Hitmonlee's City Strolling Misadventure.
    Should you be so unlucky to not have heard of these, you'll have to look them up on the Internet.

I like them all. But my most favourites are Pokémon 2000 and Pokémon Heroes. Because of my favourite Legends. Lugia, Latios and Latias!<3

The first one hands down. It made me cry when I was a kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast