Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1777

Thread: What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Quote Originally Posted by Argenton View Post
    Who's your favorite Pokemon?
    It's all about the Honchkrow. Awesome design, good stats, good movepool, used by Paul: the coolest trainer to ever grace the anime, and just overall awesome.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
    Samurott. Its okay on its own, but in its evolution line its just ridiculous. The concept of evolution is something that happens gradually. Its to much of a leap. Its looks nothing at all like Dewott or Oshawott.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Defensively: Steel. Offensively: Fighting. Generally: Electric

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Defensively: Dark. Offensively: Steel. Generally: Normal
    But I love Samurott and his pre-evos...

Who's your FAVORITE POKEMON?!
    I actually have two.XD I love Weavile & Volcarona.^^

Who's your LEAST FAVORITE Pokemon?
    I have several. The Klink/Klang/Klinklang evolutionary line, they're so uncreative. Bidoof, Bibarel, Kakuna, Metapod. All the pretty useless ones that you're stuck with at the beginning of each game.

What's your favorite TYPE?
    I love Dark and Fire types.XD

What's your LEAST favorite type?
    Dragon is too overrated, Bug is pretty useless, and I don't like Rock because it just never intrested me.(Except for Geodude.)

Who's you favorite Pokemon?
    I have a hundred favorites. My top three are Salamence, Sceptile, and Vaporeon.
    I love Sceptile and Vaporeon's designs, and Salamence has been my signature Pokemon ever since I first caught one.

Who is your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
    I agree with Dynomy84, Miltank is annoying. It brings back bad memories of Whitney. *shudders* Garbodor is a stupid blob that eats trash

What's your least favorite type?
    Rock, I only like two rock types, Aggron and Aerodactyl.
    Most of the Pokemon I use most are weak to Rock

What's your favorite type?
    Dragon, Dark, Poison, and Water.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
    There are lots of Pokemnon that I do like. However, as you can probably guess, my favourite is Dragonite. It is powerful, but kind and intelligent at the same time, and it was my first ever good Pokemon.

Its got to be Misdreavius. Theres just something about it that really irritates me, plus it beat most of my party on Platinum in Hearthrome Gym using a dastardly Pain Split, Confuse ray, and Shadow Ball Combo.

Bug. I don't know why, but most of the bugs are really cool, and I like collecting them.

Probably poison. It is really bad, and all of the Grunts seem to have poison types.

Below is my party. If you are wondering how it works, please mail me.

~~~~~

Quote of the Week:

"A flipped coin doesn't always land head or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

Lucario, Kyukon (Ninetales), or Zoroark. I am a Kitsune kind of girl. I like Lucario, and like to think of him as a fox even though he's probably a wolf or jackal.

The horribly designed ones. This includes the klink family, garbodor, voltorb, foongus, etc.

Dark. Or psychic. Both make me think of power, kyubi no kitsune, and psycho. Overall I| think they are powerful, elemental (I don't know why...), and just plain coolness. Oh, also fighting, for all the same reasons.

I don't really have one...

Lucario, Kyukon (Ninetales), or Zoroark. I am a Kitsune kind of girl. I like Lucario, and like to think of him as a fox even though he's probably a wolf or jackal.

The horribly designed ones. This includes the klink family, garbodor, voltorb, foongus, etc.

Dark. Or psychic. Both make me think of power, kyubi no kitsune, and psycho. Overall I| think they are powerful, elemental (I don't know why...), and just plain coolness. Oh, also fighting, for all the same reasons.

I don't really have one...

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? Zubat, you find it everywhere and it annoys the heck out of me!

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I would say my favourite type is psychic, or electric.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I don't have a least favourite, but i'm not so keen on rock, i'm wary of ghost (never played one) but I just got a gengar through GTS so i'm gonna try that out. I don't like poison or bug pokemon either.

My favourite Pokemon is probably Alakazam, I ALWAYS wanted one but never had anyone to trade me a kadabra. (Now I worked out how to change my router settings to WEP instead of WPA etc. Only prob is now I have to manually change it everytime because the 2 laptops and the desktop won't work on wireless with WEP, I can use the GTS and the DW now.) Yesterday I got a kadabra (now alakazam) and I am totally chuffed now.
    Last edited by Pinkle; 20th September 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Talking

Hmmmm, tricky cuz I got lots of fav pokes, I guess Zoroark for its cool looks! and of course Darkrai for the looks too !!!! Actually I got a list of favorite pokemons x)

Gloom and Oddish, I just hate them x)

Steel & Dark :3

hmm .... I guess Fighting type!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

it is a tie between Swampert and Espeon
    zubat
    Water, and Flying
    Poison
    check out my tradeshop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559296
    Shop is close due to wifi problem

Trainer name Jay, fc- 1249 0730 3549

wooper! no

none!

dragon i love dragon types

hmmm posion or steel
    Last edited by Shiny_Wooper; 28th March 2012 at 5:15 AM.

FC:1891-1694-6992

Staravia ;P I started to like pokemon with the sinnoh series, and Staravia just sounded so funny I do also like Drowzee/hypno and cacnea (sorry all the other pokes that I love <33 )

Regigigigas! weird name! ugly! and dont show respect for the other regis ;P

steel or dark

bug (but I love venomoth)
    Last edited by znor9; 24th September 2011 at 7:43 PM. Reason: forgot a ")"

Default Pokemon8

My least fav would have to be... Normal. It's just to well... NORMAL!
    My fav is... steel and psychic cause of and also ice and poison. Swalot Glaceon Umbreon and....... Jirachi! still i dont like normal. psychic steel poison and ice. i lik jirachi swalot glaceon umbreon r my favs and i dont lik giratina palkia bidoof (i lik bibarel though) and kriketot and kricketune.
    Last edited by Jellyfisher; 24th September 2011 at 9:50 PM. Reason: I forgot to say my favorite.

My least favorite pokemon is Budew.My favorite pokemon are the pokemon I made.Yep,426 of 'em.
    Philip!!

Favorite Pokemon: Eevee

Least Favorite Pokemon: Unown

Favorite Type: Ghost

Lease Favorite Type: Ice
    EEVEE FOREVER!!

Jessie: "Hmm.., ya know James, that kid looks like you."

James: "You think so? He looks pathetic."

Meowth: "That's what she means!"

BW TEAM:

Name: Auroz
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Favorite Pokemon: Darkrai, hands down. The Utimate Pokemon, he powns Mewtwo
    Least Favorite Pokemon: All evolutions of Squirtle, Piplup and Torchic
    Favorite Type: Dark
    Least Favorite Type: Rock, no offense to Carracosta or Rhyperior, but they just suck. Bug types are more useful.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Sandslash.... Or Swampert, I can't decide

Either Skitty or Roselia

Ground!

Grass

Already answered this many times... DAT JIRACHI. She's so cute and I just really love the idea behind her... And Rotom would follow her. Everyone seems to think Rotoms are cool but I see them as super cute. And I love the idea behind them to.

Freakin' HYPNO. They're just creepy. Not to mention how disturbed the Hypno in me and my bro's fan fiction is... And all the Pokedex entries for Hypnos are creepy.

Water and Electric. (lol, contradicting...)

Normal. It's just sounds weird... You calling my Persian just normal!?
    fgjgj

Who's your FAVORITE POKEMON?!
    This is a really tough one but after consideration I came up with Blaziken.

Who's your LEAST FAVORITE Pokemon?
    I want to say Zubat, because they're freaking EVERYWHERE, but I actually kind of like Zubat. So I have to say Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, and Patrat.

What's your favorite TYPE?
    Always had a thing for Fire.

Poison gets no respect at all, but it's my least favorite simply because it's so useless. The only Poison type moves worth using are Toxic and Toxic Spikes.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Read my story of swords and sorcery here. Currently on chapter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7 View Post
    Poison gets no respect at all, but it's my least favorite simply because it's so useless. The only Poison type moves worth using are Toxic and Toxic Spikes.
    Not to mention in the entirety of Pokemon, there have only been TWO poison gym leaders and ONE Elite 4 Member. And one of the Gym Leaders just happens to be THAT Elite 4 member, and the other gym leader is his daughter.

But then again, why are Venusaur, Gengar, and Toxicroak all in the OU tier if poison is so useless?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

And the only thing it hits hard is Grass, which can be knocked over by pretty much anything. Yep... Poison is useless. We must tell the Vogons to shout.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Read my story of swords and sorcery here. Currently on chapter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7 View Post
    And the only thing it hits hard is Grass, which can be knocked over by pretty much anything. Yep... Poison is useless. We must tell the Vogons to shout.
    I added one more thing. Venusaur, Gengar, Foretress, Tentacrule and Toxicroak are considered OU, and they have Poison typing.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Dragon, Steel, Ghost, Dark, Ice, and Physic are my favorites. My favorite pokemon FROM those groups are:

Hydregion
    Steelix
    Dusknoir
    Sableye
    Glalie
    Alakazam

It's official. Pokemon B/W 2 has the BEST sprites.

Haunter. It's the coolest ghost type of all time !

Woobat easily. It looks so stupid, and I got a feeling of that it will act as that stupid pokemon who swarm in caves you need to get through D:

Water pokemon. I don't know why though...

Poison. I hate those irritating *Too bad language to write down*.
    I love haunter!

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I added one more thing. Venusaur, Gengar, Foretress, Tentacrule and Toxicroak are considered OU, and they have Poison typing.
    Forretress is Bug/steel

Anyways:
    Who's your favorite Pokemon?! Anorith, Zigzagoon, or Lapras. It's hard to say, though.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? Garchomp. So fugly...

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Steel. There's only like 4 or 5 steel types I don't like. Normal, Water, Bug, and Flying are great as well

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? hrm... Hard to say. Probably Rock or Fire. I like most of them, though.

Metagross

Mudkip and Stunfisk

Dark

Water
    k(#)&#(e#$%e%@^#s u#*%((o@#(@(y t@a%$^$$&%&h&%%&&%##(*&&t e$^&()f(%i#l e)&*(^(h#t o*()_+)_))_%##$%t y!^&^^e@&!*!)(!k e^%$%$%$%h^&^%&^&^&t e*(#&%^@r%^&*(a u@)(*(#%#%&*#o!Y

Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast