Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,826 to 1,846 of 1846

Thread: What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Favorite Pokemon: jynx omastar vaporeon umbreon articuno feraligatr meganium kingdra blissey tyranitar mismagius weavile drapion froslass empoleon torterra drifblim rotom gadevoir gallade bronzong sceptile mightyena milotic altaria claydol cradily banette dusclops metagross latias serperior cofagrigus galvantula ferrothorn chandelure hydreigon delphox aurorus goodra trevenant

Least favorite Pokemon: venusaur bellsprout golem seaking kabuto rhyperior dragonite quagsire mantine snubbull swampert pelipper loudred lairon torkoal grumpig probopass toxicroak heatran emboar conkeldurr seismitoad throh sawk carracosta golurk tornadus thundurus landorus chesnaught

Favorite type: ghost dark psychic fairy water

Least Favorite type: fighting normal flying fire ground
    Last edited by bbaannkk25; 21st February 2016 at 10:45 AM.

My original post here was back in 2011, before Fairies so...... I picked my least favorite type. Fairies. "Balance" Nobody uses the Pokemon who can kill Fairies but does uses the things Fairies kill.... how is that fair? -_-
    And every Fairy is feminine
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

My favorite type are fire types because I love most of the designs of fire types and I love the fire type attacks.
    My least favorite types are Dragon and fairy types because I feel that both types are overrated and overhyped.

My favorite is Dragon type because they tend to be powerful and excellent. They are never overhyped or overrated.
    My less favorite is Fairy because they need a few decent pokemon of that type to be considered usable. Xerneas, Arceus with Pixie Plate and Mega Altaria are a few that are good.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?
    My favorite Pokémon is Eevee and its evolutions. Also, my favorite mythical is probably Mew and ledgendary, it would be, Ho-Oh. I like a lot of Pokémon, so it's kind of hard to choose.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
    I don't really have a least favorite Pokémon, but many Pokémon from the fifth generation I don't particularly care for. The designs, in my opinion, are quite lame.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    I like most all types, but if I had to choose a favorite, it'd be water types. I almost always choose water starters, out of habit, and I have even created a mono-type water team playthrough.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    I don't really know how to answer this. I want to say Rock, Ground, or Steel, but there are many Pokémon whom I like in those categories. So, I guess I don't really have a least favorite.
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

Favorite POKEMON?

Pikachu, Hawlucha, Arceus.

Least Favorite POKEMON?

Kyurem, Zekrom.

Favorite Type?

Fighting

Least Favorite

Steel
    Last edited by Gillachu; 25th February 2016 at 4:07 AM.

Favorite Type: Fire.
    Favorite Pokémon: Charmeleon. Shouldn't be a shock.
    Least Favorite Type: Psychic or Fairy. I just never seem to use Psychic-types much, and Fairy hasn't really tickled my fancy.
    Least Favorite Pokémon: Beheeyem. Nobody uses this thing..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Who's your favorite Pokemon?! Gengar

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? Cobalion (I hate it because for a legendary it's design is so hideous...).

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Ice

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Rock

Favorite Pokemon: The Eevee series as a whole.
    Favorite Type: Can't Decide.
    Least-Favorite Type: Rock, and by a wide margin. In terms of both realism and gameplay balance, they're entirely too vulnerable to things like Water and Grass; especially when you consider that many of them have a double-type with Ground, which shares those weaknesses. Horribly, they might have gotten even more vulnerable with time, since some common moves like Bite have been moved over to Dark Type but are still learnable by Normal Type Pokemon, and then there's the Rock Smash TM that can give all sorts of Pokemon a new leg up on Rock Types.

Favorite Pokemon: Can't decide. Probably Xatu and Walrein, and followed by Wailord, Crobat, Gengar, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Dialga and Giratina in a tie. Yeah, I like a lot of them.

Least Favorite Pokemon: Probably Trubbish and Garbodor. Uninspired and ugly.

Favorite Type: Dragon, with Flying a very close second. They always look great, can learn a wide variety of moves (especially elemental-type moves), and a lot of them are in the OU/Uber tier.

Least Favorite Type: Probably Rock. Overly physical in theory, most of their Pokemon aren't aesthetically appealing to me, and in terms of gameplay, they have too many weaknesses (Ground, Grass, Water, Steel, Fighting). The fact that most of them are also Ground-Type makes it worse - they end up having less originality and Grass/Water type moves will annihilate them.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
    Gengar

HootHoot and any generic beginning game bird after.

Psychic

Bug

Favorite Pokemon: Empoleon, Espeon Glaceon, Froslass
    Least Favorite Pokemon: Audino
    Favorite Type: Ice, closely followed by Water.
    Least Favorite Types: Poison, Rock, Steel, Ground.

Favourite Pokemon?: I know this might sound like a 'it's new' bandwagon, but I really love Rowlet 'v', but beyond not including Rowlett, it goes to a two way tie between Spritzee and Aromatisse.
    Favourite Type?: Fairy and Flying are two of my favourites, it's why the above three Pokemon are so high on the list for me. But my third one tied for first favourite has to be Dark.
    Least Favourite Pokemon?: I'd probably have to say Gothita and Vibrava. Odd, because I like all of their evolutions :v
    Least Favourite Type?: Dragon, put that overrated thing back where it came from or so help me
    Gay and Proud.
    Sun (Anthony): Rowlet, Bruxish, Salandit
    Moon (Alba): Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Oricorio

Favourite Pokemon?: Cofagrigus (and Reuniclus)
    Favourite Types?: Either Poison or Ghost. (Poison is my most frequently used type for story teams, it's just happened that way)
    Least Favourite Pokemon?: Palpitoad
    Least Favourite Type?: Ice probably. If only because they're never available at the right time during the storyline. It's annoying.

Favourite Pokémon
    Well, I have 5-10 in each region, for a number of different reasons, from design to my past with them. If I were going off the latter specifically, thrown in the mix would be Bulbasaur, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Staraptor, or Absol (I somehow ended up using the latter in both X and OR!). But, seeing as Bulbasaur was my first Pokémon, and my first favourite Pokémon, it's got to be Bulbasaur.

Favourite Type
    This one's much more straightforward: I've always loved the design and mythos behind Dragon type Pokémon.

Least Favourite Pokémon
    Probably Cofagrigus or Jynx. I just can't stand their designs!

Least Favourite Type
    Fairy type, without a doubt!
    Pokéballing since 2001

Gengar, in case you didn't notice by my username and avatar.

I don't really know, who is my absolute least favorite, but I have strong dislike for Stunkfish, Alomomola, Probopass, Dunsparce to name a few..

Ghost with Fire and Dragon following close behind.

Normal. Never used Normal-type Pokémon and probably never will.
    Current Omega Ruby team:

Friend Code: 3153-5805-8969

Swampert!

Spoink

Water and Electric

Normal

Thanks to American--Pi for this awesome banner and userbar!

Espeon
    Sandygast ugh
    Fairy
    Poison

Espeon is absorbed in it’s own appearance,
    just as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    Oh! I have one: what about a shipping name with a french word at the beginning since Kalos is based off of France? Like childhood or blush or whatever, but in French? Like Amourshipping or whatever.

Favorite Pokemon is Jirachi, most hated is Unown, least liked typing is Normal and best type is Water
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Skorupi

Favourite Pokemon: Blaziken, Pidgeot, Sylveon and Golurk (Tied for number 1 spot)

Least Favourite Pokemon: Mightyena (Because I have an irrational fear of Hyenas (Thanks Lion King) and Mr. Mime (Annoying)

Least Favourite Type: Bug. I've never actually raised any bug pokemon and mainly cause I take it from a real world perspective. Imagine a huge Moth with its scales and whatnot.... but when gen 6 came out... I broke this trend and actually raised Vivillon Fancy Pattern. I don't know why but it grew on me...

Favourite Type: Grass, Flying and Fairy
    Currently playing: Yellow
    Team:

First Game: Silver
    Team:

My FC: 3797-6558-2674
    Pokemon Y Friend Safari type ICE - Spheal, Beartic and Lapras

Quick disclaimer: None of these opinions may be 100% accurate since, generally speaking, I find interest in nearly every Pokemon. The following simply stand out in their respective classifications the most to me. That being said, let's begin.

Right now I'm partial to Gourgeist, Chandelure, Goodra, Starmie, and Crobat.

Plusle and Minun. I never liked Dedenne or Mr. Mime either.

I'd have to go with Ghost, Psychic, Ice, or Steel.

Probably Bug. The type just doesn't have a niche in any of my teams.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374