Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 1,876 to 1,881 of 1881

Thread: What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Fav Pokemon: Squirtle, Blastoise, Luxray and Greninja all tie for no.1

Least fav: Jynx pops to mind first; could never get around to liking that thing

Fav type: Water the GOAT, followed by Electric

Least: Normal for sure - so boring and beige and not even SE against anything

Least Favorite: Water and Flying
    The most favorite: Steel and Dragon.

Least liked type: Normal, mainly because it is so vanilla and neutral. Good Normal Pokemon are never defined by their type
    Favorite type: Water, for its versatility, its variety and general usefulness
    Most hated Pokemon: UNOWN. As for the other generations, I'd say Plusle and Minum for being obnoxious gimmicks who don't interest me(at least I like the fact Spinda has so many patterns), Dedenne for being a generic Pika clone that wastes its(at the time) unique typing(unlike Emolga, though at least Dedenne has a great shiny), Phione for wasting the idea of a legendary breeding and being an inferior Manaphy in every way, and Basculin for being boring. I would say Farfetch'd but I feel bad for it, and there's no real Pokemon in Gen 7 I dislike. Not even Trumpshoos, who is good grinding and funny looking
    Favorite Pokemon: JIRACHI. There's a good variety in the different gens so it's very hard to determine my favorites per gen, but Mimikyu and Ferrothorn are definitely there. Mimikyu for obvs, and Ferrothorn for its amazing ability and how it taught me to like walls
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Least Favorite: None
    The most favorite: Fairy
    Serena <3

Favorite: Fairy (though i have grown a weak spot for fighting too due to korrina xD)
    Least Favorite: Poison
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Favorite Pokemon:
    Steelix, Kyurem and Necrozma. Steelix was my first trade evo, and god damn I loved this thing, it was so bulky which made battles no problem. Kyurem and Necrozma's designs, moves, and typings are just wow.
    Least favorite Pokemon:
    Chesnaught, Greninja, and Sableye. Pokemon Duel is why, both need to be nerfed asap imo.
    Favorite Type:
    Dark, Steel, and Dragon. Easily some of the best types in the game.
    Least Favorite type:
    Normal. It's just so weak.
    Last edited by TheSpectre; 18th October 2017 at 10:32 PM.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576