Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,851 to 1,871 of 1871

Thread: What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Cutest and Ugliest:
    Cutest:
    Marill, Pikachu, Chansey, Cleffa, Jirachi, Pikachu, Pichu, Raichu, Azurill, Azumarill, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Vileplume
    Ugliest:
    Vaporeon, Garbodor, Gloom, Muk, Grimer, Zubat

Who's your favorite Pokemon?! Krokorok. Has been since Gen 5. Really, any of its line I could go for, it's just that Krokorok has my favourite design out of the lot. It's pretty amazing ingame, and I've had plenty of good experiences, plus I love crocodiles, so having one so often has made me appreciate it more and more.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? Serperior. I've had bad blood with it since my first playthrough of Black all those years ago. I didn't know how to properly use it, sure, but that was enough to make me resent it for so many years. Even the Snivy I tried to use in my latest Nuzlocke (but died, of course) did nothing to redeem the line for me. Asmodeus just lived, sucked, and died.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Dark types! I'm not even sure why, either, but Dark types have always really appealed to me. Before Krokorok, my favourites were Houndour, then Absol. I have a suspicion that it was because one of my favourite moves from Gen 1 as a kid, Bite, was reclassified to Dark when it was introduced. Really, though, that can't be all, and I have no clue what else might have influenced that. I just have a bit of an affinity for Dark-types.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I know it's a little unfair to judge a new type like this, but Fairy. I know it's kind of lame. But aside from Primarina, Cutiefly, and Azumarill, Fairy-types just haven't really sparked my interest. Even Psychic-types, my least favourite up until then, have got more Pokemon in the typing that I like. I do like some Fairy-type moves, though, like Dazzling Gleam.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
    Varies. It's like having 719 children and being asked to pick a favorite (I'm not including Pokemon from Gen 7 yet). It changes a lot, but right now, my favorite is Haxorus. Runner-ups (right now) are Chandelure, Braviary and Hydreigon.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
    Gardevoir. One of the two Pokemon I actually dislike, the other being Wobbuffet which is my second least favorite.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Fairy. In the past, I had a hard time picking a favorite type, but Gen 6 came along and changed that.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Dark. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say that I dislike it, I just like it less than all other types.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th November 2016 at 9:34 PM.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

Favorite Pokemon:
    I can't choose just one! So, instead, my top four per generation (this was still hard to narrow down):
    Kanto: Arcanine, Marowak, Kabutops, Mew
    Johto: Raikou, Porygon2, Houndoom, Umbreon
    Hoenn: Flygon, Sableye, Armaldo, Sceptile
    Sinnoh: Giratina, Rotom, Toxicroak, Drifblim
    Unova: Samurott, Scrafty, Reshiram, Krookodile
    Kalos: Zygarde, Trevenant, Greninja, Klefki
    Alola: Guzzlord, Lycanroc, Salazzle, Decidueye

Least Favorite Pokemon:
    This is hard because I don't strictly hate any Pokemon, truly. The best answer for me is probably Magmortar. I don't strictly hate it, and will use it, but I feel like they ruined an amazing Pokemon design there

Favorite Type:
    That's easy. Ghost. I love all ghost types not named Aegislash, and even that's a battle bias, rather than a raw dislike.

Least favorite type:
    That's harder. Gonna have to go with Psychic here. Of the Pokemon I like the most, Psychic types not named Mew are nearly completely absent. Most of them fail to appeal to me whatsoever.

Who's your favorite Pokemon?
    Obviously, Infernape

Who's your least favorite Pokemon?
    Pikachu and Victini

What's your favorite Pokemon type?
    Fire

What's your least Favorite Pokemon type?
    Dragon

Favorite Pokémon:
    Swampert (Obviously!), with Primarina a super-close second.

Least favorite Pokémon:
    If I had to choose... Beedrill.

Favorite type:
    Definitely the Water-type, with Ice and Fairy tied for second.

Least favorite type:
    Tied between Electric and Poison. I don't like their status conditions.

Alakazam, Serperior, Tapu Koko

Dunsparce, Skiploom, Shuckle

Psychic

Rock

Gengar, Charizard, Rayquaza, Blastoise

Garbodor (like wut?)

Ghost

Bug, in all my years of playing never kept a bug pokemon except in the beginning

https://www.soopdupe.com/

Who's your favourite Pokemon?
    Alolan ninetales, bayleef, scizor, heracross, lucario.

Who's your least favourite Pokemon?
    Glaceon. The only eeveelution I don't like.

What's your favourite Pokemon type?
    Water

What's your least favourite Pokemon type?

Poison and fairy.

I'll just do types...

Favourite: Ice. (Articuno probably has something to do with it.)
    Least Favourite: Flying, just doesn't seem to stand out as much as other types, or Rock as they scarcely have any accurate moves.

Swinub! It's adorable and cuddly and cute. I love pigs and swines, and Swinub happened to be the first pig/swine Pokemon introduced. I also grew to love ice types in gen 1 mostly because of Articuno and Lapras, so an icy pig was all I ever wanted - and that's Swinub! I think it also has an enjoyable playstyle, and I really like Mamoswine too.

Jynx. That thing is an abomination. It's so ugly, it's so lame and it's so uninspired, ugh. It's a disgrace to all ice types.

Hmm, Ice, Water or Fairy probably. I tend to like cute and mysterious Pokemon a lot. Those three types seem to have most cute and or mysterious Pokemon.

Fighting or Poison. I really dislike most human-like Pokemon, which most fighting types are. Poison on the other hand, I just disgust gross things, so yeah, it's not a good match for me.

Zold's Sun and Moon Breeding Grounds: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-Grounds
    FC: 0362-1474-0473 IGN: Zold

Trinity League Champion

Who's your favorite Pokemon? Sawk. I couldn't even tell you why I love this thing so much. I love the basic design, it's a straight up fighting type for a straight up dude like myself. I use on everytime I get the chance in Black/White. Sorry genwunners.

Graveler. I really have nothing against the pokemon in general. Just major bad mojo. The classic shiny fail. Random encounter shiny Graveler self-destructing itself. Still haunts me. Rip Golden Boulder.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Fighting for sure! Most of my favorite pokemon are fighting types(Sawk, Hitmon-Family, Machamp). And I like how fierce most fighting using NPC's are. ^.^

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I can't really say I dislike any types. Obviously they can all be used well. I got no comment for this one.

*POKEBANK USERS* Looking for a Sawk and would much appreciate if somebody could do me a solid and trade me one. Message me pls. *POKEBANK USERS*

My favourite? Don't hate on me, but it's Sableye before he got the Mega. I've just always loved him since my playthrough of Explorers of Time.

Least Favourite? Probably Farfetch'd or Jynx. They just never appealed to me.

Favourite Type? Stuck between both Ghost and Dark. I guess Ghost does have some cooler ones, like Chandelure and Banette and Gengar, but Dark has Bisharp, Absol and Zoroark. I can't choose.

Worst Type? FAIRY. Gave Spiritomb and Sableye weaknesses. NOOOOOOO!! Also, I hate the designs of all the new Fairy Pokémon, especially the Tapus
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

My favourite? Pikapikapikachu so awesome..

Least Favourite? Hmn. I don't really have one!

Favourite Type? FAIRY

Worst Type? Well lets see. I guess poison? Its my least favorite, anyways. Too many pokemon based off yucky things like garbage and sludge me no likes.
    Last edited by LadyTriox; 10th April 2017 at 8:51 PM.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Favourite Pokemon: tie between Blaziken, Metagross, Uxie, Milotic, Carbink, Lucario and Plusle, all for different reasons. Blaziken was my first starter, Metagross, Milotic and Lucario are all Pokemon that are decent on their own but have some of my favourite characters to support them, Uxie was my first caught legendary (found completely blind, thanks mirage spots), Carbink was the unintentional but OP inside joke of my Moon team and Plusle was my first death in my Pokemon X Wonderlocke. And of course all of them have great backstories as well.

Least favourite Pokemon: Mr Mime. I used to debate on whether I hated Mr Mime or Jynx the most, but then when Mr Mime was the Pokemon that killed my Plusle in my X Wonderlocke I knew that it was my least favourite. Not only do I dislike it due to that death, but it just has such a horrific design that I can't even bring myself to liking one.

Favourite type: while Psychic, Steel and Dark are all really awesome types, my absolute favourite is Fire. Not only was it my first starter's primary type, but it also suits my personality really well. Also combustion is a chemistry subject I really enjoy so that's a thing.

Least favourite type: either Normal or Poison. Normal would be perfectly chill with me if it actually had an advantage against anything (its only proper advantage against Ghost is nullified), and Poison just contains some Pokemon I blatantly don't like, take Skuntank and Muk for example.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Favorite Pokemon: It would take hours to list all my favorite Pokemon, so I will just list my number one favorite which is Blastoise.
    Least Favorite Pokemon: It would have to be either Luvdisk or Alomomola
    Favorite type: My top three favorite types are Water, Ice, and Steel
    Least favorite type: It happens to be Grass

It'd take ages to list them all, so I'll just stick to my Top 5 (in no particular order): Luxray, the Eeveelutions (plus Eevee), Charizard, Mawile, and Buizel.

Raticate, Musharna, Shuckle, Dunsparce, and Emboar.

Dark, Electric, and Ice.

Poison, I guess; while there are lots of Poison Pokemon that I like, it's probably the type I use the least.

Reshiram. I'm a lover of mathematics, so of course universal truth is something that is very appealing to me. Hence my gravitation to the Pokémon of truth. In addition, I just think it has a real cool design and love the role it plays as a legend in gen 5's plot. N is awesome.

Other Pokémon I especially like: Heracross, Porygon-Z, Bisharp, Relicanth, Minior, and Nihilego. The list goes on, but that will do for now.

Bruxish. It's honestly nightmarish! The lipstick reminds me of Shark Tale and the flower on its head reminds me of cordyceps. Together, those two awful things make an abomination.

Bug or dark. Bugs are awesome little critters that have always fascinated me and I love their representation in Pokémon. Dark types are generally very unique and I like them for that. Rock isn't far behind.

I guess fairy. Just not really my thing.
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 28th May 2017 at 6:59 AM.

Samurott is my favorite pokemon I love it design and it very useful as well underrated.I also like Lucario,Lilligant,Sableye, Arcanine, Machamp, Steelix, Flygon,Trevenant & Incineroar.Those where my top 10.
    Luvdisc has a weak design and it sucks in competitively.I also hate Mr Mime it creepy and I hate it design it's not even a Pokemon it's just a person cosplay one and why is this thing Fairy! It doesn't make any sense also female exist! and I also hate Unown for being useless,Wormadam for being hideous, Simisear and Simipour for being Lame through I like Simisage,Male Combee for also being useless,Diglett and Dugtrio for having a lazy design,Aromattise for being Fugly through I like Spritzee and Patrat and Watchog for having a Lame design.
    Water is my favorite type I also like Ice and Ghost.
    Don't have one.
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 8th July 2017 at 10:18 PM.

My former favourite type was FIRE and current isDRAGON. I don't think they can understand my lie he he.
    [centre]BORN[/centre][centre]FOR[/centre][centre]GREATNESS.[/centre]

Favorite Pokemon
    Tie between Torterra and Gengar. I really like Krookodile, Magnezone, Gyarados and Crobat, as well.

Least favorite Pokemon
    Probably Milotic. The design is alright, but fighting Cynthia's and especially Wallace's Recovery-spamming Milotics was so frustrating that I just can't help but dislike it.

Favorite type
    Ground. I really like Ghost and Poison types, too.

Least favorite type
    Fairy, but only because it's the one I've used the least.
    Claimed:
    Pokemon Omega Ruby team:
    Pokemon Moon team:

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475