Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,851 to 1,854 of 1854

Thread: What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Cutest and Ugliest:
    Cutest:
    Marill, Pikachu, Chansey, Cleffa, Jirachi, Pikachu, Pichu, Raichu, Azurill, Azumarill, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Vileplume
    Ugliest:
    Vaporeon, Garbodor, Gloom, Muk, Grimer, Zubat

Who's your favorite Pokemon?! Krokorok. Has been since Gen 5. Really, any of its line I could go for, it's just that Krokorok has my favourite design out of the lot. It's pretty amazing ingame, and I've had plenty of good experiences, plus I love crocodiles, so having one so often has made me appreciate it more and more.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? Serperior. I've had bad blood with it since my first playthrough of Black all those years ago. I didn't know how to properly use it, sure, but that was enough to make me resent it for so many years. Even the Snivy I tried to use in my latest Nuzlocke (but died, of course) did nothing to redeem the line for me. Asmodeus just lived, sucked, and died.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Dark types! I'm not even sure why, either, but Dark types have always really appealed to me. Before Krokorok, my favourites were Houndour, then Absol. I have a suspicion that it was because one of my favourite moves from Gen 1 as a kid, Bite, was reclassified to Dark when it was introduced. Really, though, that can't be all, and I have no clue what else might have influenced that. I just have a bit of an affinity for Dark-types.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I know it's a little unfair to judge a new type like this, but Fairy. I know it's kind of lame. But aside from Primarina, Cutiefly, and Azumarill, Fairy-types just haven't really sparked my interest. Even Psychic-types, my least favourite up until then, have got more Pokemon in the typing that I like. I do like some Fairy-type moves, though, like Dazzling Gleam.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Black Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Metronome - Bucko - Halberd - Whiplash - Full Moon - Farewell
    Deaths: 4

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
    Varies. It's like having 719 children and being asked to pick a favorite (I'm not including Pokemon from Gen 7 yet). It changes a lot, but right now, my favorite is Haxorus. Runner-ups (right now) are Chandelure, Braviary and Hydreigon.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
    Gardevoir. One of the two Pokemon I actually dislike, the other being Wobbuffet which is my second least favorite.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Fairy. In the past, I had a hard time picking a favorite type, but Gen 6 came along and changed that.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
    Dark. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say that I dislike it, I just like it less than all other types.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th November 2016 at 10:34 PM.

Regina noctis pro nobis.
    Mundus noctis aeternae velit. Mundus vult lunae. Lunae lumen lucidus orbis erit.
    Sacra Luna. Nos coniungamus. Sit luna oriatur.
    In luna credimus. Lunae lumen habet claritatem veritatis. Lunae lumen in mundo, Lunae lumen in me.
    Cantate ei regnum. Cantate ei gloriam. Sidera ducet nos. Luna nos protegat.

Secret Bases

Favorite Pokemon:
    I can't choose just one! So, instead, my top four per generation (this was still hard to narrow down):
    Kanto: Arcanine, Marowak, Kabutops, Mew
    Johto: Raikou, Porygon2, Houndoom, Umbreon
    Hoenn: Flygon, Sableye, Armaldo, Sceptile
    Sinnoh: Giratina, Rotom, Toxicroak, Drifblim
    Unova: Samurott, Scrafty, Reshiram, Krookodile
    Kalos: Zygarde, Trevenant, Greninja, Klefki
    Alola: Guzzlord, Lycanroc, Salazzle, Decidueye

Least Favorite Pokemon:
    This is hard because I don't strictly hate any Pokemon, truly. The best answer for me is probably Magmortar. I don't strictly hate it, and will use it, but I feel like they ruined an amazing Pokemon design there

Favorite Type:
    That's easy. Ghost. I love all ghost types not named Aegislash, and even that's a battle bias, rather than a raw dislike.

Least favorite type:
    That's harder. Gonna have to go with Psychic here. Of the Pokemon I like the most, Psychic types not named Mew are nearly completely absent. Most of them fail to appeal to me whatsoever.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475