• Greta

0 0%
  • Maylene

1 4.17%
  • Marshall

0 0%
  • Korrina

1 4.17%

Thread: Which Character Would Win a Fight, WITHOUT Pokemon?

Default Which Character Would Win a Fight, WITHOUT Pokemon?

This is a thread about picking the strongest/toughest humans in the Pokemon multiverse. Multiverse means any officially licensed canon that has Pokemon. As such, though the hypothetical battles between these characters don't involve Pokemon, plenty have gotten tougher with the help of Pokemon. Sl without further ado, the choices:

1) Sabrina. Exactly how powerful she is might be open to speculation, but she's known to have Psychic abilities.

2) LT Surge. Only canon veteran of the rumored Pokemon wars.

3) Koga/Janine.. Ninjas potentially supernatural.

4) Bruno. Said to weight-train with his Pokemon, & in the anime, dodged Onyx with superhuman athleticism.

5) Chuck. Trains with his Machoke, I think.

6) Sapphire. Known for superhuman strength and endurance; plus fangs, claws, formidable kicks and a beastly attitude in danger. Willing to fight Pokemon personally if necessary

7) Greta. Martial arts expert shown to have similar strength to Sapphire in the Emerald arc of the manga.

8) Maylene. Considered a fighting genius for being Sensei of a dojo attended by older martial arts students; also sparred with her Lucario and kicked its aura sphere away in the anime.

9) Marshall. Here for completion's sake, but no feats of note.

10) Korrina. Shown in anime to have trained with her Riolu/Lucario from a young age. Axe kicks strong enough to smash boulders (I wish I was playing as her so I could skip some HM slavery!), plus superhuman agility in throwing complex punch and kick combos while rollerblading.
    Last edited by Bahmo; 20th March 2016 at 5:13 AM.

Bruno would win, just look at his physique. He's super buff.

Obviously Sabrina if she's allowed to transform people into dolls. Otherwise, it's hard to say. Judging someone's fighting ability based solely on their physique is very illogical. Do you think Mr Universe Arnold Schwarzenegger could beat Rhonda Rousey one-on-one just because he's more buff? That's silly. I say it goes to Koga or Korrina, but that's just based on what we've been told about them as opposed to seeing them actually doing anything noteworthy.

Black Lives Matter

I'm gonna say Sabrina. She was scary in the animé. I think that nobe of the others would be able to touch her, because I think that with her psychic powers she would stop them from even getting close to her.
    First and Favorite Pokémon

OMEGA RUBY TEAM (COMPLETE)

If Sabrina gets her anime hax then she wins, although I'm not sure I'd even call that a fight. If not, Bruno/s strength feats are probably the most impressive as he fought an onix bare-handed and we've never actually seen Surge with a gun. If you think about it most pokemon trainers must have serious superhuman stats to handle things like the convection of being around fire types using lava plume, earthquakes, blizzards, even breathing near hurricanes and twisters would take powerful lungs, also game protagonists are capable of cycling for hours on end without stopping. Not to mention seeing attacks like quick attacks properly, and never missing a pokeball in situations like sandstorms, especially when catching fast, double teamed pokemon. A possible resistance to soul based attacks too as the player looks into Shedinja's back. I don't think any of these besides Sabrina have done anything that a game protagonist couldn't shrug off.
    Last edited by Aduro; 21st March 2016 at 6:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Obviously Sabrina if she's allowed to transform people into dolls. Otherwise, it's hard to say. Judging someone's fighting ability based solely on their physique is very illogical. Do you think Mr Universe Arnold Schwarzenegger could beat Rhonda Rousey one-on-one just because he's more buff? That's silly.
    While that is a point, I could only include ten choices, and nobody there is strictly a bodybuilder. They all have at least some degree of suggested fighting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I say it goes to Koga or Korrina, but that's just based on what we've been told about them as opposed to seeing them actually doing anything noteworthy.
    To be fair, a lot of Pokemon would also be negated by that last point, with how limited the series mechanics are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahmo View Post
    While that is a point, I could only include ten choices, and nobody there is strictly a bodybuilder. They all have at least some degree of suggested fighting ability.

To be fair, a lot of Pokemon would also be negated by that last point, with how limited the series mechanics are.
    I wasn't really replying to anything you said or suggested, more to the poster above me who insisted Bruno would win based solely on his physique. Too many people lose wagers betting on the big guy. Fighting's about agility, strategy, technique, toughness, and strength, not just brute strength or muscle mass. Bruno may have been said to wrestle an Onix, which is notably amazing, an Onix is gigantic. Just because he can take on something big does not mean he can take on something smaller and quicker with intense martial arts training like Koga.

This is all speculation obviously. I'm not guaranteeing anyone would win or lose. I'm just saying we should focus on more than their body size if we're gonna talk at all.

Black Lives Matter

Probably Sabrina since she can just use her psychic powers to stop her opponents, brute strength would not matter if you cannot get close to your opponent. Koga/Janine could possibly win since they can use their ninja skills to outwit their opponents.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 21st March 2016 at 7:46 AM.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

It depends on which Sabrina. Anime!Sabrina was basically the human version of Mewtwo. Game!Sabrina...well, she can juggle balls
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Well Lt. Surge fought in a war, so I bet he could win in a hand to hand fight.

Another character of note; Drayden wrestles with his Dragons to train them. Let that sink in.

GG.

(Otherwise Sabrina)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Another character of note; Drayden wrestles with his Dragons to train them. Let that sink in.

GG.

(Otherwise Sabrina)
    That is awesome. I mean, have you seen some of his team members. The man could legit battle against some legendaries.
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Hmmm just going by physical strength, I guess I'd vote for Bruno since he's ripped.