Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I watch Pokémon!

1 5.56%
  • I play Pokémon!

9 50.00%
  • I watch AND play Pokémon!

8 44.44%

Thread: Do you watch it, play it, or both!

Smile Do you watch it, play it, or both!

Do you...

• Only play Pokémon!
    • Only watch Pokémon!
    • Watch AND play Pokémon!

Discuss why!
    Last edited by Cazamal; 20th April 2015 at 3:44 AM. Reason: grammar

I watch and play. Pokemon Advance is actually playing the episodes that go with ORAS. It's a real treat to do booth
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Fc

I only watch Pokémon. I banned myself from playing the game because I ended spending to much time on it.

I had a level 52 Venasuar in pallet town. I sucked at the game, but I was hooked, man.

Pokeshippers have originality. Pearlshippers have hints. We have a tank.

I just play it, and now a days only the main series games. Used to watch the anime as a kid, but kind of 'outgrew' it. Also used to play the TCG, but stopped that around the same time I stopped watching the anime.
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

I mostly just play the games. I watch an episode or two here and there, sure, but not as much as I used to. I have days when I just want to re-watch the older episodes or a movie here and there, so I guess that also counts as watching it since I usually do it when I feel like it.

I guess it's both for me.

I play the games since they air the anime on cartoon network which I don't have on my TV but I watch the movies.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

I play the games and watch the anime; I've been doing both around 1999 or so.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy Old Wolf View Post
    I mostly just play the games. I watch an episode or two here and there, sure, but not as much as I used to. I have days when I just want to re-watch the older episodes or a movie here and there, so I guess that also counts as watching it since I usually do it when I feel like it.

I guess it's both for me.
    This, basically.

Though, for me it's because I don't really like the anime anymore. Sometimes I'll watch an episode and post in the anime forum, but it's not often. I've long since gotten to the point where I stopped caring about the show. I enjoy the games though.

Dipper used Flash! Mabel's accuracy fell! Stan's accuracy fell!

I do both.

I've been able to keep up with the show since I started watching it online.

Claimed by me!

Play it, I stopped caring about the anime after Ash got his Jet badge, but I've been keeping up with what's been going on through my sister who still cares about it.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I put a lot of time into the games, and I used to watch the anime, but I don't like the pacing, so I just watch episodes with significant events like evolutions, gym battles, and Pokemon League battles after they've been put online.
    IGN: Rohith
    Friend Safari: Fighting

I watch, play and READ Pokemon!

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!