Thread: Most Frustrating Moments in Pokemon Games

Default Most Frustrating Moments in Pokemon Games

Hi everyone

What's the most annoying, irritating situation/s in a Pokemon game for you?
    I'm talking about moments in Pokemon games that have made you RAGE.

Mine would be having to travel through a cave full of Golbats without any repels, and having confuse ray used on me non-stop. Ugh...

What's yours?
    Pokemon Platinum Team
    Pokemon Soulsilver Team
    Pokemon Black Team
    Pokemon White 2 Team

Pokeradar chaining for shinies when you get to a chain of 20 or more and it breaks. I get soooo mad when the wrong Pokemon comes up I'm just like "GAH **** YOU!" And then I go back to friend safari hunting.
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! It feeds them yummy views to grow big and strong!

Proud leader of the (admittedly small) Dragon Cave Club!
    I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

for me its getting certain stat handicaps during battle, namely paralysis/attract/confusion on the pkmn im currently battling with. nuff said.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

Chain fishing for shinies using a Suction Cups Inkay, getting a really high chain, and then having it break because "nothing is biting". ARGH!
    The huge amount of hax from the Battle Chateau trainers is also frustrating. They're hitting every time with 75% accuracy moves, waking up right after I sleep them, and scoring tons of crits, while I'm getting the exact opposite results.
    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin
    Omega Ruby IGN: Haruka

When any attack with 90 accuracy misses EVERY FRIKIN TIME.
    Something I've realized...
    All my favorite Pokemon......
    Are weak to ice.

When you sliver a Pokemon's HP and its trainer uses a Full Restore

Finding out that Gen VI stops you from trading pokemon, especially legendaries, with the Event Ribbon attached to them. I do not want to be told that they are special and then stopped from trading them; I want to be able to trade them over the GTS.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

When you defeat a pokemon you were looking for 2+ hours.

Everything bad that happens to me in the Battle Maison. Opponents waking up on the first turn, thawing immediately, not hitting themselves in confusion and scoring critical hits at the worst possible moments while my Pokemon stay asleep for max turns, never thaw, always hit themselves and only score critical hits when they're NOT needed.

Trying to chain for a Shiny Pokemon in DPPt and your chain breaks in the late 30s.

People blocking you from interacting with their character or taking their flags in their Secret Bases in ORAS.

People asking for Event Pokemon in exchange for something common, like Bidoof and Zigzagoon, on the GTS. Still waiting for a report trade button Nintendo.

Lastly, people uploading Jirachi and other hacked Event Pokemon onto the GTS with vulgar nicknames.