This is a thread about picking the strongest/toughest humans in the Pokemon multiverse. Multiverse means any officially licensed canon that has Pokemon. As such, though the hypothetical battles between these characters don't involve Pokemon, plenty have gotten tougher with the help of Pokemon. Sl without further ado, the choices:
1) Sabrina. Exactly how powerful she is might be open to speculation, but she's known to have Psychic abilities.
2) LT Surge. Only canon veteran of the rumored Pokemon wars.
3) Koga/Janine.. Ninjas potentially supernatural.
4) Bruno. Said to weight-train with his Pokemon, & in the anime, dodged Onyx with superhuman athleticism.
5) Chuck. Trains with his Machoke, I think.
6) Sapphire. Known for superhuman strength and endurance; plus fangs, claws, formidable kicks and a beastly attitude in danger. Willing to fight Pokemon personally if necessary
7) Greta. Martial arts expert shown to have similar strength to Sapphire in the Emerald arc of the manga.
8) Maylene. Considered a fighting genius for being Sensei of a dojo attended by older martial arts students; also sparred with her Lucario and kicked its aura sphere away in the anime.
9) Marshall. Here for completion's sake, but no feats of note.
10) Korrina. Shown in anime to have trained with her Riolu/Lucario from a young age. Axe kicks strong enough to smash boulders (I wish I was playing as her so I could skip some HM slavery!), plus superhuman agility in throwing complex punch and kick combos while rollerblading.